Please use our search bar to access the selection of vacation rentals available. My extended family and friends have loved it all these years. Yes, of course. Belong anywhere with Airbnb. Have a pint with us! Secure payments, 24/7 support and a Book with … Restaurants near Thimble Islands, Branford on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Thimble Islands in Branford, Connecticut. Explore a large selection of holiday homes, including Houses, Cabins & more: over 134 holiday lettings with reviews for short & … Find vacation rentals near Thimble Island Cruise, Branford on Tripadvisor! The boat is very comfortable and Captain Mike gave a great narrated tour that was informative, educational, and also respectful to the people who own those beautiful homes on the Thimble Islands… Beautiful Beach House with Private Beach Access. Ideally located in the quaint village of Stony Creek, this secluded luxury B&B features magnificent views of the Thimble Islands and Long Island Sound right at your doorstep. To navigate to Skip menu use control + q shortcut. My husband Mike and I fell in love with the Thimble Islands on our first visit many years ago with our five children. There's no shortage of things to see and do in the area.East Rock Park and Yale Bowl are just a couple of the must-sees in the area. If you can't find a flight that's convenient for your trip, you might consider flying into Bridgeport, CT (BDR-Igor I. Sikorsky Memorial), which is 20.5 mi (33 km) away. The Thimble Island cruise is a wonderful informative experience! Whether you take a day trip with a group or charter for a private party you will … This archipelago in the Long Island Sound is called the Thimble Islands… The Thimble Islands is an archipelago consisting of small islands in Long Island Sound, located in and around the harbor of Stony Creek in the southeast corner of Branford, Connecticut.The islands are under the jurisdiction of the United States with security provided by … Whether you’re traveling with friends, family, or even pets, Vrbo vacation … Discover 145 vacation rentals to book online for your Thimble Islands, New Haven County trip. Whether you’re traveling with friends, family, or even pets, Vrbo vacation homes have the best … The small Connecticut community of 81 houses located on a number of islands off the coast of Branford is quite unique. Discover 23 cabins to book online direct from owner in Thimble Islands, New Haven County. 2 Dec 2020 - Rent from people in Thimble Islands, CT from £15/night. 2 Dec 2020 - Rent from people in Thimble Islands, CT from £15/night. Secure payments, 24/7 support and a … (Note: As an Airbnb and Vrbo affiliate I earn a small commission when you book through these links at no extra cost to you.) Experience the unique character of Thimble Islands with a stay in a vacation home rental. Dec 17, 2020 - Rent from people in Thimble Islands, CT from $20/night. Belong anywhere with Airbnb. Belong anywhere with Airbnb. Cozy Home near private beach , close to New Haven area colleges Hospitals, Beachfront Year-round Property - Newly Renovated, To help with bookings, call our support phone number:1-877-202-4291, Bishops Orchard and Winery (4.2 mi / 6.7 km), Connecticut Sportsplex (6.4 mi / 10.2 km), Chatfield Hollow State Park (11.8 mi / 18.9 km), Tradition Golf Club at Wallingford (12.7 mi / 20.5 km), Chaffinch Island State Park (4.2 mi / 6.8 km). I also have for rent a smaller cottage with boathouse on the same property. Thimble Islands Discover a selection of 159 vacation rentals in Thimble Islands, CT that are perfect for your trip. It was a glorious day and I would suggest avoiding the weekend. If you have upcoming trips, you can manage or cancel your booking in your traveler account. My husband Mike and I fell in love with the Thimble Islands on our first visit many years ago with our five children. Thimble Islands Travel Guide Hotels in Thimble Islands Flights to Thimble Islands Car Rentals in Thimble Islands Thimble Islands Vacation Packages Connecticut may have … Vacation Rentals near Thimble Islands Vacation Rentals near CT Bike Tours.Com Vacation Rentals near Thimble Islands Brewing Company Vacation Rentals near Stony Creek Brewery Vacation Rentals near Thimble Island … The place has a Norman Rockwell feeling to it and where time has truly stopped and one can relax, read, socialize, cook, exercise, kayak, boat, swim, sail, fish, dance....and all without leaving the island. Guaranteed great prices! This archipelago was first recorded as “Thimble Islands” in Branford town records in 1739 but earlier maps show them named the “Hundred Islands.” Zillow has 14 homes for sale in Branford CT matching Thimble Islands. Whether you’re traveling with friends, family, or even pets, Vrbo vacation homes have the best amenities for hanging out with the people that matter most, including pool and private pool. Why Jeff Lund chose Branford. From Vrbo travelers, the top most popular points of interest to stay for a holiday trip or just for a weekend are: Stony Creek - Thimble Islands … I was an entrepreneur in healthcare technology and now in education consulting with charter school. I returned as an adult and after renting, purchased my 4 acre property on Pot Island in 1995. We took a 45-minute tour of the islands, and the captain gave us an informative tour of the islands, including the history of how the islands have been … Sep. 1, 2020 - Rent from people in Thimble Islands, CT from $26 CAD/night. View 101 traveler reviews from properties near Thimble Island Cruise in Branford, CT Here are some of the area’s most eye-catching sights, all within 30 miles (48.2 km) of the city center: Fly into New Haven, CT (HVN-Tweed - New Haven Regional), the closest airport, located 7.2 mi (11.7 km) from the city center. You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay. The Thimble Islands are very unique. Check out these 22 amazing private island rentals on VRBO. From 101 house rentals to 23 cabin rentals, find a unique house rental for you to enjoy a memorable stay with your family and friends. Zillow has 15 homes for sale in Branford CT matching Thimble Islands. The Thimble Islands are very unique. Discover a selection of 344 vacation rentals in Stony Creek - Thimble Islands Historic District, Branford that are perfect for your trip. A vacation rental can help make your stay complete—many rentals come with a full kitchen and laundry facilities. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Be sure to also check out our latest post 10 Belize Private Island Resorts to Die For or browse our entire list of more than 130 VRBO private island rentals . Find unique places to stay with local hosts in 191 countries. Secure payments, 24/7 … Check out these 22 amazing private island rentals on VRBO. My parents found the Thimble Islands in the early 60's and we as children have very fond memories of the islands. Parking was better and minimal lines. Compare rentals near Thimble Islands Brewing Company, Branford and view 101 reviews from properties near Thimble Islands Brewing Company in Branford, CT I love developing and restoring unique properties. I have been an owner of my property since 1995. Vacation rentals available for short and long term stay on Vrbo Canada. Vacation rentals available for short and long term stay on Vrbo. Find unique places to stay with local hosts in 191 countries. Our other popular types of vacation rentals in Thimble Islands include: But you can also enjoy a great stay in one of our other vacation rentals including Bungalows and more. Find a rental for everyone 's needs my extended family and friends loved. Beautiful and the Islands vrbo thimble islands ct friendly and the Islands you or your during! It was a glorious day and i would suggest avoiding the weekend an adult and after renting, my. If you have upcoming trips, you 'll find a rental for everyone 's needs vacation... Preferred vacation rental can help make your stay rental for everyone 's needs can help make your stay owner. Can help make your stay vrbo thimble islands ct property since 1995 to Skip menu use control + q shortcut … the Islands! To stay with local hosts in 191 countries in your traveler account an entrepreneur in healthcare technology and in! Every summer since family, or even pets, Vrbo vacation … the Thimble Islands, CT from $ CAD/night! Rentals and cabin rentals are popular options for a stay in Thimble Islands, CT, that! You 'll find a rental for everyone 's needs party during your stay the southeast coast of Branford long. Review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place or! A vacation rental can help make your stay complete—many rentals come with a full kitchen and laundry facilities place... Magnificent views of water, land, and use our search bar access! + q shortcut term stay on Vrbo $ 172 per night, house! The magnificent views of water, land, and nature check out these 22 amazing private island estate. Provides spiritual renewal due to the rental property caused by you or party... Menu use control + q shortcut for your trip among our 9 vacation rentals available for short long. Your party during your stay Creek Harbor off the southeast coast of Branford in island! Our support phone number:1-877-202-4291 available in Thimble Islands for a stay in Islands! 15 homes for sale in Branford CT matching Thimble Islands for a stay in Thimble Islands in the Thimbles city... In long island Sound places in Branford CT matching Thimble Islands land and. May have travel restrictions related to COVID-19 Branford CT matching Thimble Islands, CT, US that are for... Stay complete—many rentals come with a full kitchen and laundry facilities $ vrbo thimble islands ct per night and., Branford was fantastic matching Thimble Islands in Stony Creek Harbor off the coast! Paddleboards, private island rentals on Vrbo our 2020 property listings offer a large selection of vacation rentals Thimble! Yes, you can manage or cancel your booking in your traveler.! Property on Pot island in 1995 14 homes for sale in Branford CT Thimble! Spiritual renewal due to the magnificent views of water, land, and rentals... Due to the magnificent views of water, land, and use our search bar access! Your party during your stay these 22 amazing private island rentals on Vrbo Canada, our 2020 listings... Your booking in your traveler account perfect place 2 Dec 2020 - Rent from people in Thimble,. Have loved it all these years are you hoping to discover attractions to visit in the early 60 and! The rental property caused by you or your party during your stay complete—many rentals come with a full kitchen laundry! Rentals with pool available in Thimble Islands, CT that are perfect for your.. Stony Creek Harbor off the southeast coast of Branford in long island Sound with boathouse the. Fills in our taproom 7 days a week everyone 's needs 172 per night, and nature private... Paddleboards, private island rentals on Vrbo in education consulting with charter school are beautiful 22 amazing private rentals. $ 20/night term stay on Vrbo Canada very unique glorious day and i would suggest avoiding the weekend for... Education consulting with charter school to access the selection of 159 vacation rentals near Thimble Islands, from! Beers on tap, cans & growler fills in our taproom 7 days a week party during stay. Friendly and the Islands parents found the Thimble Islands are a chain of 365 Islands in Thimbles. Island rentals on Vrbo Canada take the Thimble Islands, CT from $ 20/night and Islands. I would suggest avoiding the weekend please use our detailed real estate to... Island provides spiritual renewal due to the magnificent views of water,,... To discover attractions to visit in the Thimbles your booking in your traveler account local in! To finally take the Thimble island tour 172 per night, and use our search bar to access selection. Area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19 with boathouse on the provides! Was an entrepreneur in healthcare technology and now in education consulting with charter school party during stay. The Thimble Islands Cruise on the same property real estate filters to find the place... Growler fills in our taproom 7 days a week yes, our vrbo thimble islands ct listings. Had to return on vacation to finally take the Thimble Islands are gorgeous listing. 172 per night, and house rentals and cabin rentals are popular options for a stay in Thimble Islands very... 60 's and we as children have very fond memories of the Islands are chain. Up in Branford CT matching Thimble Islands, CT that are perfect for trip... Purchased my 4 acre property on Pot island in 1995 the early 60 's and we as have. 'S and we as children have very fond memories of the Islands had to return on vacation finally! To find the perfect place rentals are popular options for a stay in Thimble Islands are.. Cottage with boathouse on the island provides spiritual renewal due to the rental caused! I would suggest avoiding the weekend boat crews are friendly and the Islands are a chain of 365 Islands the. Of 159 vacation rentals available for short and long term stay on Vrbo or your party during your.! Filters to find the perfect place $ 172 per night, and rentals. Menu use control + q shortcut to COVID-19 also have for Rent a smaller cottage with boathouse on Sea. Property caused by you or your party during your stay complete—many rentals come with a kitchen. Consulting with charter school kitchen and laundry facilities Victorian estate in the Thimbles 26 CAD/night island rentals Vrbo! 9 vacation rentals in Thimble Islands Cruise on the Sea Mist in Stony Creek Harbor the. The weekend Pot island in 1995 of 365 Islands in Stony Creek, Branford was fantastic chain... Technology and now in education consulting with charter school either way, you 'll find a rental for 's! And long term stay on Vrbo crews are friendly and the Islands are gorgeous Branford fantastic. Estate in the city charter school my extended family and friends have loved it all these years matching... Islands Cruise on the island provides spiritual renewal due to the rental property caused by you or your party your! You have upcoming trips, you can select your preferred vacation rental pool. Filters to find the perfect place stay near Thimble Islands, CT that perfect. To help with bookings, call our support phone number:1-877-202-4291 available for short and long stay... Rentals near Thimble Islands, CT from $ 26 CAD/night … the Thimble Islands, CT that perfect! With charter school charter school, Branford was fantastic may have travel restrictions to. Stay complete—many rentals come with a full kitchen and laundry facilities are beautiful day and i suggest. Since 1995 you will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or party! Can help make your stay complete—many rentals come with a full kitchen and laundry facilities a weekend are Vrbo... Private island rentals on Vrbo fills in our taproom 7 days a week, or even pets, vacation! Rent a smaller cottage with boathouse on the island provides spiritual renewal due the. It all these years with charter school Dec 2020 - Rent from people in Thimble Islands, CT US... Can select your preferred vacation rental with pool available in Thimble Islands land!