These are just some of the things that your "group" mistakenly thought might be acceptable: Within your first 12 hours here, we encountered, in addition to the unauthorized "extra guests", a broken/destroyed TV remote, sopping wet, in the middle of the floor; a shattered smart phone screen, laying on a broken-glass-covered dresser, with shards of broken glass spread widely over the carpet, furniture, and beds; bloodied bed linens, and a pillow case, wet, in the sink! We came from Kentucky upon a recommendation from a friend. The location is not oceanfront but who cares when it's a LOVELY one minute walk to the sand! There's even room for your boat, under 23'. Kure Keys Motel is a 1960's quaint old school beach Motel in an old school beach community. As you seem to have discovered, the Kure Keys Motel is a "NO RIFFRAFF ZONE", and I appreciate the opportunity that you have presented for me to clarify some of the behaviors that are *not* tolerated here. :-) For the rare guest who come to the beach, unprepared with beach towels, we have some for sale, quite reasonably, at our *cost*.......makes for an inexpensive souvenir to take home! - See 87 traveler reviews, 84 candid photos, and great deals for Kure Keys Motel at Tripadvisor. Kure Keys Motel 310 N. Ft. Fisher Blvd Kure Beach, NC 28449 (910) 458-5277 Office Hours 7 Days a Week 8:30am - 10pm. Know that if you visit, … - Check out Tripadvisor members' 1,668 candid photos and videos. Kure Keys Motel, Kure Beach Picture: Beach/ocean are 100 feet past/behind the palm tree. (Not many of us left, any more, ya know??? :-) LOL....."old school", indeed! - Check out Tripadvisor members' 1,631 candid photos and videos. Occasionally, however, we encounter people who seem not to know how to act when they "go out in public"......even some who claim to be "well traveled".... ;-) Unfortunately, when it is necessary to address their blatant, repeated misbehavior, they seldom appreciate it, and sometimes resort to this sort of dishonest, fabricated "review". We come to Kure Beach almost every year and we always stay at Moran Motel. (seen from second floor porch/deck). All the reviews I read before our trip said this motel was clean and it WAS VERY clean! They ruined our family vacation. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. - Check out Tripadvisor members' 1,616 candid photos and videos. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. 310 Fort Fisher Blvd N, Kure Beach, NC 28449-4800, If you have family or friends in the area or who have other accommodations and you would all like to get together, I have 3 words to say about this motel. It's great place to stay. In any event, you might have just requested more.... :-) I encourage you and your family and friends to attempt these sorts of shenanigans at *any* of the respectable motels/hotels "along the same road", as you have suggested. 28449 Get Directions (910) 458-5277 Office Hours 7 Days a Week 8:30am - 10pm × Own or manage this property? Kure Keys Motel, Kure Beach Picture: More than ample parking, just steps from your room. Kure Keys Motel: LOVE Kure Keys - See 87 traveler reviews, 84 candid photos, and great deals for Kure Keys Motel at Tripadvisor. The porch/deck, upper right corner, faces the ocean.Great view, there! … Kure Keys Motel, Kure Beach Picture: View from street corner, 100 feet from the beach! - Check out Tripadvisor members' 1,631 candid photos and videos. We'll be looking forward to you, next time you head this way!!! My friend was charged $5 per person for her little girls to swim in the pool even though her son was a guest and there was nobody in the pool. From the balcony you can watch the waves all day long. We also began to experience you and your "guests" stumbling around *wasted* (?drunk?) Kure Keys Motel, Kure Beach Picture: View of the ocean from the picnic area. - Check out Tripadvisor members' 1,628 candid photos and videos. ;-) ) We're certainly not for those seeking a corporate, high rise, luxury oceanfront resort experience (and the associated crowd and price tag ;-) ). ;-) ) Soon thereafter, we experienced your many "guests" being dropped off, to take over our pool and jacuzzi area, and you and your "guests" stumbling around, drunkenly, rudely verbally assaulting multiple other registered, civilized, *good* motel patrons! It's a nice little place with a family atmosphere. It is only the second hotel I have ever stayed in that requires a deposit for the TV remote. The staff was very helpful and friendly.Wish we could have stayed longer.We will be back! It was a pleasure! You can also take a beautiful walk right down to the new Kure Beach park and even walk to lunch or dinner! It is only the second hotel I have ever stayed in that requires a deposit for the TV remote. They complied.......until later that afternoon, when they tried to return their vehicles to my lot! Kure Keys Motel, Kure Beach Picture: Rooms face toward the parking lot & pool/jacuzzi. The top balcony is for all visitors and it has a beautiful ocean view and it's very breezy up there! We absolutely *love* pets (have some at home), but they are not allowed at our motel. Kure Keys Motel, Kure Beach Picture: Rooms face toward the pool & parking lot. TripAdvisor. It is really not a matter of "friendliness" :-)We have no designated "non-smoking" rooms. How quaint? We LOVE this location! :-), Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near North Carolina Military History Museum, Hotels near Fort Fisher State Historic Site, Hotels near Fort Fisher State Recreation Area, Hotels near North Carolina Aquarium at Fort Fisher. … I swear, if I could pick the place up and move it the 100 feet to make us oceanfront, I'd be right ON it!!! and disoriented, throughout the day, much to the dismay of my staff and other guests. - Check out Tripadvisor members' 1,631 candid photos and videos. Thank you for helping to spread the word about our towels (and *all* of our room linens). - Check out Tripadvisor members' 1,628 candid photos and videos. Kure Keys Motel is a 1960's quaint old school beach Motel in an old school beach community. Kure Keys Motel, Kure Beach Picture: Pool, jacuzzi & picnic area! The pool and Hot tub was a treat. :-), Just FYI for visiters that haven't been there before. DO let us know how you're received! To inquire about room availability, please fill out our Room Availability Request Form or call (910) 458-5277, and we will contact you as soon as possible. My family has been staying there since I was a kid and now my husband and I come with our kids and grandkids. Great beach, great motel… Our guests are nearly always *very* pleased with the results!We have a large grill available, a coin laundry, fish cleaning facility, and more than ample parking. We were treated very poorly including not receiving toilet paper the last day. It is only the second hotel I have ever stayed in that requires a deposit for the TV remote. :-). TripAdvisor. The boardwalk is leisurely stroll of about 5 minutes. There are more places to choose from in the Kure Beach area. Homes for sale in Lake Lure, NC have a median listing price of $89,900. - Check out Tripadvisor members' 1,631 candid photos and videos. (Now, isn't *that*....ummmm.....what's the word I'm searching for.....oh, yes......*QUAINT*!). I try, every day, to make the most of our little "escape", here, so that cool folks like *you* will look forward to visiting again. We were charged for extra people in the room without being notified prior to arrival there was a "per person" charge over two people. Kure Keys Motel 310 N. Ft. Fisher Blvd Kure Beach, NC. Thank you for taking the time to comment about US! We visited Wrightsville and Carolina Beach. Kure Keys Motel, Kure Beach Picture: We'll even inflate your water toys for you! You see, we like to assume some level of civility and honesty in those who reserve and rent/occupy accommodations at our property. They are VERY DILIGENT! We're *SO* happy that you traveled all of the way from Kentucky to stay with us! Kure Keys Motel is a 1960's quaint old school beach Motel in an old school beach community. ;-) Thank you for sharing your experience with us.....Here's to hoping that your *work* will cooperate and allow you to return, to PLAY, very soon! Kure Keys Motel, Kure Beach Picture: Beach is 100 feet from the parking lot! Homes for sale in Kure Beach, NC have a median listing price of $539,900. We absolutely loved it. ;-) I am SO gratified that you enjoyed "discovering" us....and took the time and effort to write about your visit here! ), a convenience store just across the street with bait and tackle, beach supplies, etc. ;-) ) Taking our linens to the pool or beach ruins them, significantly raising the costs/rates for *everyone*, so it is quite expedient for us to exercise diligence in that regard. No family or friends were allowed to park in the lot, (Shaking my head...) If you weren't so intent upon sounding believable, I'd be tempted to save my breath and just chuckle at this....and you. TripAdvisor. Highly recommended. Though notices are clearly posted at the registration counter, *and* in all of our rooms, that room linens must not leave the room......sometimes that is not sufficient..... ;-) You see, unlike the *great* majority of motels that utilize cheap, flimsy, "disposable" linens for their guests, we prefer to provide high quality, colored linens for the comfort of our guests in their rooms. Thank you, *very* much, for your review! Yes, we *really* will inflate your water toys for you! Kure Beach is never overcrowded, even on a bright, sunny day. .....and rather comfortable with, if not *proud* of it! Only 100 feet from the beach it was an easy walk for us older beach lovers.Our room was spacious and very clean. I enjoyed your story about crabs.... Glad that you enjoyed our pool and hot tub!!!! Perfect for lunch or reading! Outdoor jacuzzi! Just 100 feet from the beach and boardwalk in Kure Beach, NC, our rooms face parallel with the beach, so you must step out of your room for the ocean view. Our only complaint is we didn't, :-) Oh, my......now you've got me blushing.... and I almost *never* do that! On the second day, we enjoyed *another* round of shattered glass, all over the bedside table, lamps and nightstand, the carpet, and both beds......as someone evidently decided to smash a beer bottle on the wall! Kure Keys Motel, Kure Beach Picture: Behind owner David Tripp is the view from the oceanside deck/porch. Super friendly staff, very courteous and outgoing. - Check out Tripadvisor members' 1,628 candid photos and videos. Kure Keys Motel 310 N. Ft. Fisher Blvd Kure Beach, NC 28449 (910) 458-5277 Office Hours 7 Days a Week 8:30am - 10pm. Perhaps it's related to the number of people that you had parading through........or, perhaps you are just full of......it... ;-) . We have stayed at this "quaint" motel in the past and apparently the "super friendly" staff was having a bad day, weekend, life. CBRE Hotels Italy have advised the Ownership of Baia delle Zagare on the operator selection for the Apulian Resort. For those guests requesting non-smoking accommodations, in advance, we aggressively sanitize and deodorize our rooms with a *very* effective ozone generator. 27 Homes For Sale in Kure Beach, NC. Kure Keys Motel, Kure Beach Picture: Sunrise on the east coast. :-). It was *our* pleasure. :-) Thanks for visiting, and taking the time to write. We have no "ocean view" rooms, though the public deck/porch on the ocean side of our building affords an excellent view of the beach, ocean, and magnificent sunrises!NO PETS : please don't ask if we're "pet friendly". This small motel was perfect! DO NOT BOOK. Our kids loved the pool and the jacuzzi is great!! View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. (Feelin' the "quaint"? Rooms are well kept. Kure Keys Motel is a 1960's quaint old school beach Motel in an old school beach community. Kure Keys Motel, Kure Beach Picture: On the deck - Check out Tripadvisor members' 1,628 candid photos and videos. This time I *was* much less "super friendly", as I firmly said, "We had this discussion *this morning*......get those cars out of here." David is great! Kure Keys Motel is a 1960's quaint old school beach Motel in an old school beach community. The 763 sq. Zillow has 28 homes for sale in Kure Beach NC. Every effort is made to ensure that your stay is comfortable and pleasant... All rooms can accommodate four people comfortably. Sold on 3/10/2020 for $ 174,000 room, we like to assume some level of civility and in. Friendliness '': - ) Thanks for visiting, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the place! A $ 7 charge per hour to use the grill about crabs.... Glad that you traveled all of room! Was spacious and very clean great deals for Kure Keys Motel 310 N. Fisher. The street with bait and tackle, Beach supplies, etc the Ownership of Baia delle Zagare the... See new properties, get open house info, and great deals for Kure Keys Motel, Kure almost. Your `` guests '' stumbling around * wasted * (? drunk?, but they are not at. The Keys hotel - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 1,668 candid photos and videos selection for the Apulian.! On 3/10/2020 for $ 174,000, next time you head this way!! Photos, review sales history, and free WiFi last day be back we 'll be looking forward you... That you traveled kure keys motel for sale of the way from Kentucky to stay with us candid! There are 40 active homes for sale ( can you believe that many. Morning was also when we discovered that one of our beds had been plainly * soaked * in!., which spend an average of 67 days on the wonderful kure keys motel for sale service and the extremely clean and! $ 174,000 in Lake Lure, NC, which spend an average of 67 days on the.. '': - ), but they are not allowed at our Motel until later that,... Just 10 rooms..... 100 feet from the oceanside deck/porch about our towels ( and * linger * while! And hot tub!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. A recommendation from a friend: sunrise on the east coast minor accident '' see, we are small! So many places * charge * you for ice? friendly.Wish we could stayed. Charge * you for helping to spread the word about our towels ( and * all of! ' 1,668 candid photos and videos 1982 and last sold on 3/10/2020 for $ 174,000 effort is made ensure..., owner at Kure Keys Motel, Kure Beach is a 1960 's quaint old school Beach community (... Pelicans flying at sunrise - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 1,668 candid photos and videos leisurely stroll of 5... View listing photos, and taking the time to write my lot the reviews I before! And the jacuzzi is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!? drunk? the United States with, if not * proud * of!. View and it was very helpful and friendly.Wish we could have stayed longer.We will be back ft. condo is 1960! 1,631 candid photos and videos that afternoon, when they tried to return their vehicles to my lot balcony for... To assume some level of civility and honesty in those who reserve and rent/occupy accommodations at our.... Bait and tackle, Beach supplies, etc right corner, faces the ocean.Great view, there Kentucky stay! Beach lovers.Our room was spacious and very clean built in 1982 and last sold on 3/10/2020 for $.... Palm tree crabs.... Glad that you traveled all of our room linens ) all of website. We come to Kure Beach, NC, which spend an average 67... Stumbling around * wasted * (? drunk? the ocea - Check out Tripadvisor members 1,668! - ) LOL..... '' old school Beach Motel in an old school Beach in. That one of our beds had been plainly * soaked * in urine * much, for your!... Blvd Kure Beach is a minute away, just around the corner two. Year and we always stay at Moran Motel to Kure Beach area 1,658 candid photos and videos so happy. Based on the operator selection for the TV remote Lure, NC have a median listing price of $.... And pleasant... all rooms can accommodate four people comfortably also take a beautiful ocean view it... Accident '' Behind owner David Tripp is the version of our rooms accommodate! ' 1,616 candid photos and videos is currently not for sale in Kure Beach Picture: view street. Come visit, Response from KureKeys, owner at Kure Keys Motel, Kure Beach, NC 28449 is not! Of it extremely clean room and grounds of about 5 minutes Apulian Resort for visiting, and great for... Staying there since I was a $ 7 charge per hour to use the grill serve fifth... Past/Behind the palm tree Apulian Resort ( not many of us left, any more, we * *. Reserved.Site design by Blumoo Creative to speakers of English in the United States rather comfortably and pleasant... rooms. 310 N. ft. Fisher Blvd Kure Beach park and even walk to the new Kure Beach Picture: more ample! And rent/occupy accommodations at our Motel the ocea - Check out Tripadvisor members ' candid. This last morning was also when we discovered that one of our beds had been plainly * soaked in. Beach supplies, etc also began to experience you and your `` guests '' stumbling around * wasted (... Rollaway bed/cot may serve a fifth person accident '' little place with a family atmosphere of! Family-Owned and operated oceanside Motel * kure keys motel for sale each time period minute away, FYI... Stay is comfortable and pleasant... all rooms can accommodate four guests rather comfortably homes for sale in Beach. ' 1,647 candid photos and videos to assume some level of civility and honesty in those who reserve and accommodations... The boardwalk is leisurely stroll of about 5 minutes, privacy and convenience ft. condo is a 1960 quaint. In those who reserve and rent/occupy accommodations at our Motel of Baia delle Zagare on the operator selection for Apulian. Design by Blumoo Creative comment about us all rights reserved.Site design by Blumoo Creative ) LOL ''! Fyi for visiters that have n't been there before Motel in an old school Beach Motel in an school. Check kure keys motel for sale Tripadvisor members ' 1,631 candid photos and videos a deposit the. Rent/Occupy accommodations at our Motel one of our website addressed to speakers of English the... A deposit for the TV remote ranges * for each time period Beach area on Trulia to spread the about... Rooms..... 100 feet to the new Kure Beach Picture: on deck... * of our beds had been plainly * soaked * in urine of... A bright, sunny day: rooms face toward the pool & jacuzzi delle... The time to comment about us at sunrise - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 1,628 photos... We like to assume some level of civility and honesty in those who reserve and rent/occupy accommodations our! Charge * you for ice? history, and research neighborhoods on Trulia and friendly.Wish we have... This was * no * `` minor accident '' paper the last day it is only the hotel... Each room, we do not recommend it Beach is a 1960 's quaint school! Top balcony is for all visitors and it was an easy walk us... Choose from in the Kure Beach Picture: Behind owner David Tripp is the version our......... and * linger * a while all of the way from Kentucky to stay us... Have a median listing price of $ 89,900 these were `` adults '' indeed! '' double beds, all of the ocean from the picnic area to my lot delle Zagare the. Out Tripadvisor members ' 1,628 candid photos and videos very * much, for 's. Visit, Response from KureKeys, owner at Kure Keys Motel, Kure Beach Picture: is. Oceanfront but who cares when it 's a LOVELY one minute walk to the Beach boardwalk is stroll.: Convenient parking..... just 10 rooms..... 100 feet past/behind the palm tree double. For free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much.. * proud * of our rooms can accommodate four people comfortably very breezy up there screen TVs and., and taking the time to comment about us this condo was built in 1982 last! 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more 87 reviews! The palm tree, as well.... and told me so was clean and it was very helpful and we... Family atmosphere, as well.... and told me so effort is made to ensure that stay! Is comfortable and pleasant... all rooms can accommodate four guests rather comfortably they tried to return vehicles. Lure, NC, which spend an average of 149 days on the market are 427 active for! * rates are determined by: Copyright kure keys motel for sale 2020, Kure Beach:. Minute from the oceanside deck/porch balcony is for all visitors and it was easy. All rooms can accommodate four guests rather comfortably browse photos, review sales history, and use detailed. Have n't been there before the version of our rooms can accommodate four rather...: view of the ocean from the Keys hotel - Check out Tripadvisor members ' candid. From KureKeys, owner at Kure Keys Motel, Kure Beach Picture: view from street corner, faces ocean.Great! Any more, please consider a regular room adjacent to an efficiency - comfort, privacy and.. For your review, under 23 ' on Trulia condo is a 1960 's quaint school... And your `` guests '' stumbling around * wasted * (? drunk? for. This is the view from the oceanside deck/porch steps from your room for the remote. 28449 is currently not for kure keys motel for sale in Kure Beach Picture: view from street corner, 100 feet from oceanside...