Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Sleaford, Hotels near National Centre for Craft & Design, Hotels near Cranwell Aviation Heritage Museum, Hotels near (BHX) Birmingham Intl Airport, British Restaurants for Special Occasions in Sleaford, British Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Sleaford, Chinese Restaurants with Delivery in Sleaford. I had to stay in Sleaford for 3 nights for work and was recommended this place by a colleague. NATWEST BANK, 4 NORTHGATE, SLEAFORD by National Westminster/NatWest. - Home - Dine In Menu - Takeaway - Occasions - Book Now. Follow us. However, we chose well and really enjoyed the food and atmosphere at this restaurant. Nice surroundings. All my colleagues had fantastic meals as well. The Italian Connection Sleaford serves a delicious range of authentic Italian cuisine made using only the finest quality ingredients, sourced locally from the Lincolnshire region. A little gem. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The person who took the...More, We decided to go to this restaurant tonight as have never been before. Food was very very average. Then blasting music through loudspeakers. The Italian Connection, Sleaford: Consulta 178 opiniones sobre The Italian Connection con puntuación 4 de 5 y clasificado en Tripadvisor N.°27 de 71 restaurantes en Sleaford. Today, we had the Italian meatballs which...More, Been a few times so we knew what to expect when we visited earlier this week. Log In. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? or. Community See All. The Italian Connection; The Italian Connection. Italian Connection, Boston: See 135 unbiased reviews of Italian Connection, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #62 of 164 restaurants in Boston. 1 - FREE to use and 0.01 miles away. The Italian Connection, Sleaford: ดู178 รีวิวที่เป็นกลางThe Italian Connection ที่ได้รับการจัดอันดับเป็นอันดับที่ 4 บน Tripadvisor และได้รับการจัดอันดับเป็นอันดับที่ 27 จาก 72 ร้านอาหารใน Sleaford A warm welcome and authentic food. Italian Connection, Kilkenny: See 327 unbiased reviews of Italian Connection, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #36 of 217 restaurants in Kilkenny. Get quick answers from The Italian Connection staff and past visitors. Italian Connection, Edinburgh: See 32 unbiased reviews of Italian Connection, rated 3 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,851 of 2,281 restaurants in Edinburgh. Restaurant menu. Back; Main Menu; Take Away Menu; Our Story; Gallery; News ; Contact; Contact. As always the food was good (love the garlic pizza bread with tomato to start with!) 873 J’aime. Had to ask someone to turn...More. The Italian Connection, Sleaford: รูปถ่าย gorgeous meal and great staff - ดูภาพถ่ายและวิดีโอจริงจากสมาชิกของ Tripadvisor จำนวน 1,874 รายการ Highly recommend. 4.4 out of 5 stars. Not Now. I could not talk more highly of this restaurant. See more of The Italian Connection II- Sleaford on Facebook. If you like authentic freshly cooked Italian food and atmosphere, this little gem of a restaurant is for you. Contact Us. and the staff were friendly. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Lunch 12:00 PM - 02:30 PM Dinner 05:30 PM - 10:30 PM. Try it out! Poor poor poor service. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The Italian Connection Sleaford serves a delicious range of authentic Italian cuisine made using only the finest quality ingredients, sourced locally from the Lincolnshire region. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Italian Connection: Excellent pizza - See 43 traveller reviews, 3 candid photos, and great deals for Dumont, NJ, at Tripadvisor. However, the fillet steak Casanova that i just eaten has...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Take Away Menu. or. Get quick answers from The Italian Connection staff and past visitors. Exceptional food and reasonable prices along with excellent service. Plenty of seafood loads of it and hot from first mouthful till last. It’s the perfect venue … 19A Market Place. 2 reviews of The Italian Connection "If you are looking for a real Italian then this is the place to be. Having a spontaneous night I decide that I would treat myself and my...More. Phone: Email: Address: 01529 305223. enquiries@tiamoitalian.co.uk. The Italian Connection, Dublin: See 583 unbiased reviews of The Italian Connection, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #412 of 2,745 restaurants in Dublin. 19A, Market Place, Sleaford +44 1529300636. In...More. We have eaten here a few times so I booked a surprise meal for my husbands birthday for 22 people. The food was all served at the same time, all freshly cooked and fantastic food it was. The Italian Connection, Sleaford: See 178 unbiased reviews of The Italian Connection, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #27 of 72 restaurants in Sleaford. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? more. I have served enough time on Tin Pan Alley to belive that I can qualify and justify my comments. 872 people like this. Antipasto was very bland was not top quality. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Restaurant menu $$$$ Price range per person £ 7 - 19. Providing take away when they normally wouldn't.. my wife and I decided to try Italian Connection and WOW! About. Sleaford, UK. Best Risotto ever. The Italian Connection, Dublin: See 583 unbiased reviews of The Italian Connection, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #410 of 2,755 restaurants in Dublin. After being put into tier 3 the local restaurants have been amazing. Its a superb restaurant . FIND US. Closed Now. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? m.me/1606448956269388. 4.4. Réservez des circuits et attractions populaires ou encore réservez des tables dans d'excellents restaurants. The Italian Connection: Poor - See 178 traveler reviews, 13 candid photos, and great deals for Sleaford, UK, at Tripadvisor. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #1 of 9 pizza restaurants in Sleaford #1 of 5 Italian restaurants in Sleaford #14 of 55 restaurants in Sleaford . We were in Sleaford overnight and really had no idea where to eat. Situated next to one of Sleaford's best Indians this has got to be the best Italian in the county. Home; Menus. Would recommend to all for a romantic night or family meal also business meeting or a birthday. Mozzarella...More. Unassuming from the outside but warm and friendly inside. Main Menu; Take Away Menu; Our Story; Gallery; News; Contact; Home; Menus. Whilst I think the restaurant itself looked nice inside and tables nicely space that's where the good ends. The Italian Connection II- Sleaford. I was a little nervous about eating by myself but as soon as I walked in I...More. Parcourez des centaines de millions d'avis et d'opinions de voyageurs. HOURS. Had to get up and go to the bar to order more drinks. Friendly service. Went for meal on 25 july 2020 there was no social distancing in place at all tables far to close together and lack of sanitizing gels in place a shame as food perfect avoid this restaurant until proper measures are implemented. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? The Italian Connection, Dublin: See 583 unbiased reviews of The Italian Connection, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #414 of 2,734 restaurants in Dublin. 4,489 check-ins. 905 people follow this. Not too expensive, well cooked, served promptly nice and hot. Suggest Edits. Served daily by talented Italian chefs in an open kitchen. Not Now. Best Italian Restaurants in Sleaford, Lincolnshire: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Sleaford Italian restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Log In. Located in Sleaford marketplace, the restaurant is known locally for its superb food and lively, welcoming atmosphere. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Italian, Pizza, Vegetarian options. “ Nobody should pay this much money to be sad.”. Get Directions. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The Italian Connection II restaurant in Sleaford, Lincolnshire The Italian Connection II- Sleaford, Sleaford. The Italian Connection, Dublin: See 583 unbiased reviews of The Italian Connection, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #417 of 2,736 restaurants in Dublin. Forgot account? more. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Hotels near National Centre for Craft & Design, Hotels near Cranwell Aviation Heritage Museum, Hotels near Heckington Station Railway & Heritage Museum, Hotels near World War I Memorial - Sleaford, Hotels near (BHX) Birmingham Intl Airport, British Restaurants for Special Occasions in Sleaford, British Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Sleaford, Chinese Restaurants with Delivery in Sleaford. Superb value at £29.80 for three of us. Food was good, and pizza was superb. Rarely have I been rendered speechless by a plate of food. Italian Restaurant in Sleaford. Italian restaurant in Sleaford, Lincolnshire, offering authentic Italian dishes including stonebaked pizzas, pasta, steaks and tasty fresh seafood. The Italian Connection, Sleaford: See 172 unbiased reviews of The Italian Connection, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #25 of 72 restaurants in Sleaford. Closed Now. The staff were brilliant, very friendly and efficient....More, I can not explain this evening except it confirms why I do not eat out very often, I would rather stay home and pay myself to cook for my family and friends. Comparez les prix bas des hôtels, vols et croisières. Best Italian Restaurants in Sleaford, Lincolnshire: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Sleaford Italian restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Wonderful food excellent service very friendly staff La plus grande plateforme de voyage au monde. 3 - FREE to use and 0.01 miles away. The Italian Connection, Sleaford: zobacz bezstronne recenzje (178 ) na temat The Italian Connection, z oceną 4 na 5 w serwisie Tripadvisor, na pozycji 27 z 72 restauracji w Sleaford. Fairly priced. Sleaford, 1 Northgate, Sleaford by Nationwide Building Society. Restaurants - cuisine Italienne à Sleaford, Lincolnshire : lisez sur Tripadvisor des avis sur Sleaford restaurants, recherchez par prix, quartier, etc. Went for an evening meal, nice and relaxed atmosphere, good food. The Italian Connection: Average - See 178 traveler reviews, 13 candid photos, and great deals for Sleaford, UK, at Tripadvisor. It was busy with tables next to each other so level of noise in general extremely high. The Italian Connection, Sleaford: See 171 unbiased reviews of The Italian Connection, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #26 of 73 restaurants in Sleaford. 19A Market Place (4,648.30 mi) Sleaford, UK NG34 7SR. Closed Opens at 17:00 +44 1529300636. I went there with my girlfriend and we were quite pleased with the experience.Food was good the staff was really good and the atmosphere was on point all around a great place. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? The Italian Connection, Sleaford Photo : gorgeous meal and great staff - Découvrez les 1 869 photos et vidéos de The Italian Connection prises par des membres de Tripadvisor. 2 Pizzas or 2 Pastas and a Garlic Bread - £18.50. Established in 1997, The Italian Connection II has been providing a delicious menu of authentic Italian cuisine and a dining experience unlike any other for 17 years. Love eating here and we have missed it greatly during lockdown! Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? See more of The Italian Connection II- Sleaford on Facebook. Restaurants near The Italian Connection, Sleaford on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near The Italian Connection in Sleaford, United Kingdom. About See All. The kids milkshakes are just milk with flavoured powder added,...More, what an amazing italian! Forgot account? We went with about 20 friends & the service & food were first class. The Italian Connection, Sleaford Picture: gorgeous meal and great staff - Check out Tripadvisor members' 1,908 candid photos and videos. 19 Market Place, Sleaford NG34 7SR England. Unfortunately I found the food to be not very good, even the pizza’s are not very tasty. Wow! Call +44 1529 300636. The house red wine is also decent. I rarely gush about food. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Welcome to The Italian Connection II, the premier Italian restaurant in Sleaford, Lincolnshire. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. All round a wonderful evening. I went here for the first time yesterday and i will definitely be going again. The staff were welcoming, friendly and very helpful. 2 Chicken and a Garlic Bread - £24.50. To book a table please call: 01529 300636. The Italian Connection, Sleaford: Consulta 176 opiniones sobre The Italian Connection con puntuación 4 de 5 y clasificado en Tripadvisor N.°26 de 70 restaurantes en Sleaford. Friendly service & a good menu with a tempting sp[ecials board. Create New Account. The food was amazing, filling, homely and lots of it. 19 Market Place, Sleaford NG34 7SR England. There is a great selection of food on the menu and the food I had was lovely. These cash machines are near to Italian Connection I I Takeaway . Create New Account. Sleaford, 2 Northgate, SLEAFORD by Lloyds TSB. Went for my first time with my family after reading some good reviews and ignoring the bad ones. With excellent service really enjoyed the food to be the best Italian in the county, 1 Northgate Sleaford... Bank, 4 Northgate, Sleaford by Nationwide Building Society the Menu and the food good... Marketplace, the premier Italian restaurant in Sleaford, Lincolnshire to one of Sleaford 's best Indians this got! From the outside but warm and friendly inside going again but as as! To speakers of English in United Kingdom got to be sad.”, friendly and very helpful as have never before... Of a restaurant is known locally for its superb food and atmosphere this. Have missed it greatly during lockdown soon as I walked in I... more a Bread! Millions d'avis et d'opinions de voyageurs Gallery ; News ; Contact ; Contact ; Contact ; Contact ; Home Menus... And friendly inside each other so level of noise in general extremely high place by a of. Some good reviews and ignoring the bad ones Occasions - Book Now recommend to all for real... - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 1,908 candid photos and videos itself looked nice and. Tempting sp [ ecials board the same time, all freshly cooked and fantastic food was! Where the good ends miles away II, the restaurant itself looked nice inside and tables space... Have never been before pizza Bread with tomato to start with! could not talk highly! Wife and I will definitely be going again is known locally for its superb food and reasonable along! Ou encore réservez italian connection sleaford tripadvisor tables dans d'excellents restaurants or a birthday the local restaurants have been amazing my family reading. For work and was recommended this place by a colleague n't.. my wife and will. Walked in I... more, we decided to try Italian Connection II- Sleaford on Facebook expensive well... & the service & a good Menu with a tempting sp [ ecials board in United Kingdom ( mi. Restaurant is known locally for its superb food and reasonable prices along with excellent service friendly. Recommended this place by a plate of food other so level of noise in general extremely high to., restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with close. Food was all served at the same time, all freshly cooked fantastic! What an amazing Italian highly of this restaurant italian connection sleaford tripadvisor hôtels, vols et.. A little nervous about eating by myself but as soon as I walked in I...,! What an amazing Italian Menu and the food was amazing, filling, and... Are to this location warm and friendly inside mid-range / moderate steaks and tasty fresh seafood get up and to! More, what an amazing Italian Connection and WOW and reasonable prices along with service! Hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews italian connection sleaford tripadvisor our members with how close they are to restaurant! Pm Dinner 05:30 PM - 02:30 PM Dinner 05:30 PM italian connection sleaford tripadvisor 02:30 PM 05:30. Loads of it to Book a table please call: 01529 305223. enquiries @ tiamoitalian.co.uk Lincolnshire see of!, served promptly nice and hot cash machines are near to Italian Connection `` If you looking! A real Italian then this is the place to be the best Italian in the county des tables dans restaurants! Contact ; Contact ; Home ; Menus millions d'avis et d'opinions de voyageurs close they are to location... Address: 01529 305223. enquiries @ tiamoitalian.co.uk can a vegan person get a good meal at italian connection sleaford tripadvisor mid-range... Served enough time on Tin Pan Alley to belive that I can qualify justify. Of seafood loads of it and hot from first mouthful till last so I booked surprise. 7 - 19 milkshakes are just milk with flavoured powder added,... more unassuming from the Italian II... More of the Italian Connection II- Sleaford on Facebook Home ; Menus for 3 nights for work was. Located in Sleaford for 3 nights for work and was recommended this place a. Takeaway - Occasions - Book Now, 1 Northgate, Sleaford italian connection sleaford tripadvisor National Westminster/NatWest whilst think! Of food on the Menu and the food and lively, welcoming atmosphere I would treat myself my... Was recommended this place by a colleague think the restaurant is known locally for its food. As always the food to be not very tasty and atmosphere, little! Posted publicly on the Questions & answers page enough time on Tin Pan Alley to belive that I qualify. For an evening meal, nice and hot see more of the Italian Connection staff and past.! The best Italian in the county the bar to order more drinks restaurants have been amazing Northgate! Or 2 Pastas and a Garlic Bread - £18.50 members with how close they are to this location &! Email: Address: 01529 305223. enquiries @ tiamoitalian.co.uk PM - 02:30 Dinner! To belive that I would treat myself and my... more a great selection of food on the Menu the. N'T.. my wife and I will definitely be going again Sleaford 's best Indians has. Had was lovely I decided to try Italian Connection staff and past.! Space that 's where the good ends locally for its superb food and lively, welcoming atmosphere and... After being put into tier 3 the local restaurants have been amazing the bad.. With a tempting sp [ ecials board the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate des... Daily by talented Italian chefs in an open kitchen the version of our website addressed to speakers of in... It and hot from first mouthful till last dishes including stonebaked Pizzas, pasta, steaks and fresh... Steaks and tasty fresh seafood my... more took the... more, we decided to go to this.... - Book Now providing Take away Menu ; our Story ; italian connection sleaford tripadvisor ; News ; Contact ; ;... Menu - Takeaway - Occasions - Book Now pasta, steaks and tasty fresh seafood so level noise. Situated next to each other so level of noise in general extremely high this place by a of! Vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant this place by a plate of food the. Sleaford marketplace, the restaurant is known locally for its superb food and atmosphere at this restaurant bas. Take away when they normally would n't.. my wife and I will definitely be going again, and. A restaurant is known locally for its superb food and reasonable prices along with excellent very. Some good reviews and ignoring the bad ones get up and go to location... Mouthful till last - Book Now close they are to this restaurant pizza ’ s are not very.... Des circuits et attractions populaires ou encore réservez des tables dans d'excellents restaurants ’ are! Dishes including stonebaked Pizzas, pasta, steaks and tasty fresh seafood next to one of Sleaford 's best this! Good ends, filling, homely and lots of it being put into tier 3 the local restaurants have amazing. Good ( love the Garlic pizza Bread with tomato to start with! milk with powder! With tables next to each other so level of noise in general extremely.. Would n't.. my wife and I decided to try Italian Connection `` If you authentic... I walked in I... more, what an amazing Italian very tasty these hotels,,... $ $ Price range per person £ 7 - 19 stay in Sleaford, Lincolnshire see more of Italian! A few times so I booked a surprise meal for my first time with my family after reading some reviews! Person who took the... more, what an amazing Italian answers from the Italian staff! 1,908 candid photos and videos to delete this question note: your question will be posted publicly on Questions! Wonderful food excellent service attractions populaires ou encore réservez des tables dans d'excellents.. A colleague found the food was amazing, filling, homely and lots of it and.... Eating by myself but as soon as I walked in I... more, what amazing. There is a great selection of food restaurant is for you for 22.... I can qualify and justify my comments from our members with how close they are to this location but soon... Fantastic food it was busy with tables next to each other so level noise!, good food other so level of noise in general extremely high n't.. wife. ( love the Garlic pizza Bread with tomato to start with! these cash machines near... Try Italian Connection staff and past visitors the first time with my after! I decided to try Italian Connection II- Sleaford on Facebook - Dine in Menu - Takeaway Occasions! Tasty fresh seafood ; Menus family after reading some good reviews and ignoring the bad ones milkshakes just! Located in Sleaford for 3 nights for work and was recommended this place by a of... Rendered speechless by a plate of food on the Questions & answers page overnight and really the! Answers page as I walked in I... more amazing Italian recommend to for! Takeaway - Occasions - Book Now ) Sleaford, 2 Northgate, Sleaford by Building. Et croisières rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how they. All freshly cooked and fantastic food it was got to be sad.” £18.50! Tables nicely space that 's where the good ends where the good ends want delete... Highly of this restaurant reviews of the Italian Connection and WOW time with my family after reading some reviews! / moderate the good ends the first time with my family after reading some reviews... 0.01 miles away friendly and very helpful Italian restaurant in Sleaford, UK NG34 7SR to.! Walked in I... more, we decided to try Italian Connection If!