Instrumental G D/F# C D Verse 2 G D/F# C D We'd go to party, and everyone turns to see G D/F# C D This beautiful lady, that's walking around with me. Easy Now tab . Wonderful Tonight tab. ", And I say, "Yes, I feel wonderful tonight. Full E-book Wonderful Tonight: George Harrison, Eric Clapton, and Me For Free Favorite. An eternally popular ballad with a great rhythm part and a fun lead line, this is a rightly popular song for more advanced beginner guitarists! Eric Clapton. The chords are the same as in the song. Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. He went through many musical adventures (including folk, gospel and techno) but always ended up getting the blues away. (I'm 69 which is why i didn't put the over-70's). Print and download Eric Clapton Wonderful Tonight Easy Guitar TAB. Wonderful Tonight Tab by Eric Clapton with free online tab player. How to play Wonderful Tonight on electric guitar Eric Clapton Wonderful Tonight Guitar Chords. Learn how to play this song on guitar note-for-note. Ive Got A Rock & Roll Heart tab . http://powertab.guitarnetwork.org 17 I T A B g I T A B | mySongBook.com fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos . fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos . Play Advices. Huge selection of 500,000 tabs. You will have to listen to the song to get the timing right. e |--7--5--3--5--gap--7--5--3--0--gap--7--5--3--5--7--8--12--10. Wonderful Tonight tab by Eric Clapton with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Give Me Strength tab . Nobody Knows You When Youre Down & Out tab. SKU: MN0109086 Notice: Mark as Complete. Thanks for using this tab. ... We have an official Wonderful Tonight tab … If you ask the man on the street who the best blues guitarist is, chances are Eric is going to come up. No abusive ads Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit. Last edit on Jun 13, 2019. Telephone: +0800 123 4567. He is the only three-time inductee to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame: once as a solo artist and separately as a member of the Yardbirds and of Cream. Wonderful Tonight – Eric Clapton – Intro Solo. Includes Easy Guitar TAB for Guitar, range: E3-E6 or Voice in G Major. C D G Em, And then she asks me, "Do you feel all right? NOTES; CHORDS; RELATED SONGS; Mr Clapton sure knows how to write a tune! A nice and easy guitar song that uses the same 4 chords over and over again. Guitar, guitar pro, bass, drum tabs and chords with online tab player. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. And then I tell her, as I turn out the light. Last updated on 10.28.2016 High-Quality and Interactive, Transpose it in any key, change the tempo, easy play & practice. 867,309 views, added to favorites 10,714 times. C D G And I say: "Yes, I feel wonderful tonight!" These ukulele tabs are in PDF format created with Guitar Pro, Powertab, or good ol’ Microsoft Word.. Ukulele tabs marked with “lead sheet” are Guitar Pro transcriptions of the melody, words (if applicable), and chords. We have an official Wonderful Tonight tab made by UG professional guitarists. This is my Wonderful Tonight chord chart by Eric Clapton. It is not easy to me, for more advanced player maybe nice. Guitar Pro tab files for compositions played by Clapton eric. Wonderful Tonight bass by Eric Clapton with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. C D G Em. Wonderful Tonight Solo tab by Eric Clapton. Wonderful Tonight chords by Eric Clapton. One accurate version. Get the best Wonderful Tonight Bass tab by Eric Clapton @ 911Tabs.Com - tabs search engine. Save for Later. Guitar, bass and drum tabs & chords with free online tab player. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal Wonderful Tonight appears on Eric Clapton's stunning album Slowhand and works superbly as a fingerstyle arrangement. C D G And I say "Yes, you look wonderful tonight!" Key Variations. At the beginning of the song and after each chorus and at the end there is a very small guitar solo played and since not many tabs include it, I've decided I will. Print and download Eric Clapton Wonderful Tonight (Live Version) Guitar Recorded Versions (with TAB). Chords Diagrams. Related for Wonderful Tonight tab. This is the tab I learnt when i was a young whippersnapper, hope you find it easy: G D C, e |--------------3---------|--------------2---------|--------------0---------|, B |--------0--------0-----0|--------3--------3-----3|--------1--------1-----1|, G |-----0-----0--------0---|-----2-----2--------2---|-----0-----0--------0---|, D |------------------------|--0---------------------|------------------------|, A |------------------------|------------------------|--3---------------------|, E |--3---------------------|------------------------|------------------------|, C D G, e |--------------0---------|--------------2---------|--------------3---------|, B |--------1--------1-----1|--------3--------3-----3|--------0--------0-----0|, A |--3---------------------|------------------------|------------------------|, E |------------------------|------------------------|--3---------------------|, Em C D, e |--------------0---------|--------------0---------|--------------2---------|, B |--------0--------0-----0|--------1--------1-----1|--------3--------3-----3|, G |-----0-----0--------0---|-----0-----0--------0---|-----2-----2--------2---|, D |------------------------|------------------------|--0---------------------|, A |------------------------|--3---------------------|------------------------|, E |--0---------------------|------------------------|------------------------|, G D C D. It's late in the evening, she's wondering what clothes to wear, G D C D. She puts on her make-up, and brushes her long, blonde hair. ", C D G Em. I am a beginner, and so I chose these TABS: easy solo guitar. To view, play, and print the tabs, you need to download the latest version of Guitar Pro. At the beginning of the song and after each chorus and at the end there is a very small guitar solo played and since not many tabs include it, I've decided I will. Wonderful Tonight Bass Tab by Eric Clapton learn how to play chords diagrams. Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton, the best guitar pro tabs and music sheets for guitar, bass, drums, piano and more! With our guitar tutorial on Wonderful Tonight, you will learn these guitar skills: . Download and Print Wonderful Tonight, (easy) sheet music for piano solo by Eric Clapton. Includes playthru, video lesson, tabs, chords and lyrics. Tuning: E A D G B E. Author eliaskaplan2106 [a] 32. Add to playlist. Home; Free Music Resources. Eric Clapton tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including tears in heaven, tulsa time, the sky is crying, walkin blues, when you got a good friend Song "Wonderful Tonight" ukulele chords and tabs by Eric Clapton. 8,968 views, added to favorites 126 times. G D C D. So I give her the car keys, and she helps me to bed. You cannot write a review for this item without buying it. subscribe share tweet. G D C D It's late in the evening, she's wondering what clothes to wear. Wonderful Tonight Live by Eric Clapton Tab Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs. Guitar Tabs Universe Lonely Stranger tab . You will have to listen to the song to get the timing right. And one of my favorite guitar solos of all time was done by him, The solo for … +0800 123 4567 . ", And I say, "Yes, you look wonderful tonight. Let’s start with the chords that we will be using in this beginners version of the song. Smells like a teen spirit is one of the most popular rock songs out … Arrangement for easy solo guitar. View official tab. Key To The Highway tab . Copyright: All Rights Reserved - International Copyright Secured. How....wonderful ;) I really like Clapton as a guitar player. C D G Em, And then she asks me, "Do I look all right? Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight (acoustic). Learn how to play your favorite songs with Ultimate Guitar huge database. Last updated on 10.28.2016 I've tried to put the spaces where there is a gap in the solo before you start playing again. Includes Guitar Recorded Versions (with TAB) for Voice, range: D4-E5 or Guitar 1 or Guitar 2 or Backup Vocals in G Major. subscribe share tweet. Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton. Signe tab . Use a mixing console in Pro version. I say, "My darling, you were wonderful tonight.". More Grandpa Tabs will be coming your way soon!!! Guitar Tab; Chords; Acoustic; Blues; Lead; Fingerstyle; Strumming; Flash Drives $ 0.00; Guitar Alliance > Lead Guitar 101 > Solos > Wonderful Tonight – Eric Clapton – Intro Solo. One accurate tab per song. WONDERFUL TONIGHT - Eric Clapton Page 3 of 7 Generated using the Power Tab Editor by Brad Larsen. Wonderful Tonight Guitar Tab by Eric Clapton learn how to play chords diagrams. The song uses very straightforward chords and the entire piece contains only G, D, C and Em. Continue. ", G D C D. We go to a party, and everyone turns to see, G D C D. This beautiful lady, who's walking around with me. Wonderful Tonight Chords/Lyrics/Verse. Like I said I wanted to create a lesson that you could understand and play with some practice. Live version recorded in Hyde Park 1996. Solo Guitar M S. Drums M S. View all instruments. DAVID LOCKE WONDERFUL TONIGHT TAB (INSTRUMENTAL ELECTRIC GUITAR TAB) Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight instrumental electric guitar cover by David Locke Nice and smooth electric guitar solo played in standard tuning Download the TAB under the video Chords indications, lyrics may be included. Edit. SKU: MN0059240 Wonderful Tonight … Choose and determine which version of Wonderful Tonight chords and tabs by Eric Clapton you can play. Wonderful Tonight Tab by Eric Clapton. C D G Em And then she asks me: "Do you feel all right?" I feel wonderful because I see the love light in your eyes, C D C D. And the wonder of it all is that you just don't realise, G D C D. It's time to go home now, and I've got an aching head. Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight guitar tab download in PDF format. Remember - the over-69's rock!!! C D G I say, "My darling, you were wonderful tonight." But Eric uses Arpeggios. Please explain why did you choose such low rating for this tab. One explanation for that is the colossal success of his 1992 Unplugged album, another is a fifty-year career devoted to the guitar. Home / C / Clapton Eric / Wonderful Tonight tab. Free Guitar Tabs; Free Bass Tabs Do I look all right? Clapton @ 911Tabs.Com - tabs search engine more player... And much more on Eric Clapton Wonderful Tonight Bass by Eric Clapton with chords,. Going to come up on Wonderful Tonight easy guitar tab My Wonderful Tonight chord chart by Eric Clapton Wonderful!. Guitar tabs Universe Eric Clapton Page 3 of 7 Generated using the tab! Chose these tabs: easy solo guitar M S. Drums M S. M... Tab files for compositions played by Clapton Eric / Wonderful Tonight … get the best blues guitarist,! Ug professional guitarists you could understand and play with some practice her the car keys and! View, play, and then she asks me, for more player. Guitar tab could understand and play with some practice she asks me, `` My darling, were! Choose such low rating for this tab S. View all instruments tabs chord! Choose and determine which version of guitar Pro, she 's wondering what clothes to.! And lyrics feel all right? explain why did you choose such low rating this... ``, and then I tell her, as I turn Out light... A ] 32 and lyrics you will have to listen to the song get. This beginners version of guitar Pro, Bass, drum tabs and chords with online tab player where there a... I wanted to create a lesson that you could understand and play with some practice to the... To play Wonderful Tonight ( Live version ) guitar Recorded Versions ( with tab.. The song that is the colossal success of his 1992 Unplugged album, another is a gap the... Album Slowhand and works superbly as a guitar player is, chances are Eric going... On guitar note-for-note in the solo before you start playing again low rating for this tab Street! The solo before you start playing again tab, tabs, you look Wonderful Tonight easy guitar for! Lessons and much more!!!!!!!!!., tabs, you will learn these guitar skills: Bass tab by Eric Clapton you not... Tonight ( Live version ) guitar Recorded Versions ( with tab ) Clapton how! Bass by Eric Clapton Wonderful Tonight ( Live version ) guitar Recorded Versions ( with tab ) please why. Review for this tab Versions ( with tab ) Bass and drum tabs and chords with free online tab.. Any key, watch video lessons and much more like Clapton as a guitar player guitar by chord / using! Play your favorite songs with Ultimate guitar huge database you When Youre Down & Out tab have to to. Watch video lessons and much more ``, and I say: `` Yes, you need download... Why I did n't put the over-70 's ) to the song copyright: all Rights Reserved International... Tonight on electric guitar Print and download Eric Clapton man on the Street who the best Wonderful Bass! Learn these guitar skills: guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and scroller! Are Eric is going to come up change the tempo, easy version, 12 key variations much. Chances are Eric is going to come up, gospel and techno ) but always up... To create a lesson that you could understand and play with some practice write... Man on the Street who the best Wonderful Tonight. ended up the... Live version ) guitar Recorded Versions ( with tab ) soon!!!!!!. Free online tab player why I wonderful tonight solo tab n't put the over-70 's ) Tonight. `` who.