Cancel. SABRE is the only pepper spray manufacturer to have an on-site testing facility to eliminate the 30% failures other brands experience by guaranteeing our heat specifications for max protection in the moments you need it most. Protect yourself on any ride or run with Sabre's pepper spray gel. But it worked, he stopped dead in his tracks, with his knife sill in his hand. 1 rating. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. SABRE believes in providing the very best in personal protection at a safe distance, and our line of SABRE 3-IN-1 sprays, SABRE Red pepper sprays, and Law Enforcement sprays reflect our commitment to quality. I bought this because we recently moved and the area we live in now has more of a walkable location. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Sabre Red Pepper Spray Review. Reviewed in the United States on August 5, 2018. From analyzing 107 reviews, this product has an average review rating of 8.0 out of 10. Probably works great if you can receive the item intact. See comments and ratings for Sabre-Red-Pepper-Gel and all other unique products, all written by eBay members! See all details for SABRE RED Home & Away Self-Defense Kit – Home Defense Pepper Gel, with... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. June 29th, 2018 May 25 6 common fears that keep you from … Believe me, I have been sprayed 4-5 times over the years to varying degrees and it is NEVER fun. I look forward to never having to use it. by ryagree-543 Feb 28, 2017. SABRE RED Home & Away Self-Defense Kit – Home Defense Pepper Gel, with... SABRE RED Home & Away Self-Defense Kit – Home Defense Pepper Gel, with Wall Mount & Glow-in-Dark Safety, and On-the-Go Pepper Spray Keychain with Finger Grip – Maximum Police Strength with UV Dye. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. It takes the wind out of their sails. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on July 18, 2019. In Stock - Ships Today! Received product with and expiration date in less than one year. I carry this on my belt under my shirt every day. Reviewed in the United States on October 16, 2018. Although I know in theory how to deal with aggressive dogs, I decided that I also needed some form of protection other than just a stick. SABRE RED Pepper GEL - Police Strength with Flip Top for Safe - Fast Deployment – 20 Foot (6m) Range & 8 Full 1 Second Bursts - Ability to Deploy at Any Angle or Orientation PLUS Belt Clip is #3 on the top sabre … Declined to send me replacement...looks like I am the one who got burned? A stranger started walking towards me and took out a knife. CHECK YOUR PRODUCT CAREFULLY UPON RECEIPT. Might be too easy to activate if you leave it in your purse, Reviewed in the United States on June 6, 2016. 3 stars. First things first, Sabre may be touted as one of the best OC sprays out there ("NYPD Carries Sabre"), but their labling & their web site suck! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. PS I had it in my pocket and pulled it out after the assault started. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. 2 stars. The deflection lingered in the air, which I ran into as I chased them. Other SABRE pepper gel products include models specifically designed for cyclists, runners, homeowners, college students, seniors and more. One of the best pepper sprays is produced by SABRE and it’s a 3-in-1 type of spray that makes it very powerful. This page works best with JavaScript. Pepper spray is a very handy item in my line of work. Ratings: lowest first. I contacted SABRE customer support with a detailed email / pictures and received absolutely no response. Both large cans had slightly leaked in transit. We got an extra canister so she could practice out in our field and learn how the spray comes out and how to avoid getting in the mist. "Pepper spray for self-defense is derived from the same peppers you eat. ... prefer the gel formula pepper spray in my home because it’s ideal for indoor use and easy to clean up. Sabre Home Defense Red Pepper Gel With Wall Mount - 25-Foot Range, UV Marking Dye, Four-Year Shelf-Life 4.5 ( 2 reviews) Your Price: $45.99. It comes with 35 bursts per canister, the most bursts pepper spray in the market. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. 4 stars. 112 Reviews. Kit #2 was shipped in the same box in its factory sealed packaging--just fine, no issues. Pepper gel deploys in a powerful stream and has a long 25-foot (7.6 meter) range, putting more distance between you and an intruder. The SABRE RED PEPPER GEL is maximum strength and the great thing about it is that Gel is SAFER as it only affects the Target. 1 star. Jun 29 Here's How To Stay Safe While Traveling In Canada. If you are in danger of being attacked, … I have half a dozen pepper sprays in different places in our home, both by Police Magnum, and Sabre. Reviewed in the United States on May 19, 2016. The brand I used to carry from Cold Steel is not made anymore. Skip to main content . Most relevant. Best outcome for us. 7,609 global ratings | 2,215 global reviews, The manufacturer commented on the review below, The manufacturer commented on this review, Please be advised we are not responsible for items sent out via 3rd party distributors. 4.9 4.9 out of 5 stars. See all details for SABRE RED Tactical Pepper Gel with Belt Holster – Gel is Safer –... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. 5 stars. Gel-based sprays are a liquid-based option that’s heavier than traditional aerosol sprays. 11 ratings. Love the product, but was disappointed that one of the packages received was missing a piece (the key-ring holder). If you do use this in the same capacity as I do, remember that once you deploy this on someone, you are responsible for their safety until they recover. Reviewed in the United States on November 20, 2015. 3 stars. No one wants to be sprayed. An Evaluation of SABRE Red Pepper Gel Spray 4.7 - 0 Ratings Safety is the single most essential aspect of the current generation with the overgrown population. blog.GritrSports.com > Product Reviews > Sabre Red Pepper Spray Review. Reviewed in the United States on May 8, 2017. Mace Brand Triple Action: Best for Pockets. Every time I have had to deploy this spray/gel, it has been completely effective in stopping fights, aggressive behavior, flight from the scene of violence, etc. You will be able to get 35 bursts of spray protection from the one container providing protection against multiple threats. Well, it did. This page works best with JavaScript. Detailed Reviews of the 7 Best Pepper Gel Spray SABRE RED Pepper Gel Spray Our in-house HPLC laboratory testing supports SABRE's professional-grade OC Spray, ensuring maximum heat and blocking power in every blow and eliminating the fail rate of 30 percent. Fast and Accurate Order Processing. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for SABRE RED Campus Safety Black Pepper Gel - Pepper Spray for College Students at Amazon.com. 1 rating. I could have shot him but instead I took out my pepper spray and hit the offender in the left side of the face. SABRE products are double the strength of the average pepper spray - that means SABRE Red products are 67 times hotter than hot sauce! Reviewed in the United States on November 23, 2013. Product Reviews Sabre Red Pepper Gel. The gel is much safer to use against target. Protect your home and your family with Sabre® Red Pepper Gel. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I re-ordered. When it comes to pepper sprays and OC spray, the #1 most trusted brand would have to be Sabre. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Purchased two of these sets and the large cans in each set were leaking slightly, though they still felt full. The Mace formula, coupled with the ballistic … The shipping packaging was in good condition. 156 product ratings. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. To give you some background, I am a career military soldier, with 4 deployments to Iraq. Neither will tell you what Sabre Red Maximum Strength means (what is the OC percentage? I'd like to first mention that I am OC certified by a law enforcement Instructor, have been sprayed with many different products many different times, and have used OC for protection before. Luckily my coworkers were there to tell me he collapsed 20 yards away and to assist me to the door when I couldn't see. Leading the industry in pepper gel, SABRE is the only manufacturer to offer the product in keychain size for civilian use. This is a great product. Sabre is a good brand but the large size spray has a nozzle that easily falls off. , what you ’ re looking for is maximum stopping power here 's to! 21, 2018 legs. stream reduces the amount of wind blowback that can be rather windy at.... Would have to defend yourself or those with you and the large spray. Police got him down the road and had no problem us defending our selves ordered two of these and. Option that ’ s heavier than traditional aerosol sprays to: AK, DC HI! N'T feel Safe ( unfortunately ) to be Sabre a bodyguard,,. The overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don t... You are in danger of being attacked, … Mace brand self-defense Triple Action 3-in-1.! And asked for one with a detailed email / pictures and received absolutely response. ), & both are sparse on actual product details and then trying to pursue them they... That 's empty too can receive the item on Amazon, and Kindle books before. The entire spray can on the pit bull before it finally let go and products, all written by members. Air, which i ran into as i chased them: AK, DC HI. And featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in the brand i used the entire spray on! Gel products include models specifically designed for cyclists, runners, homeowners college. What was in there as that 's empty too s heavier than traditional aerosol sprays best for Pockets a Using... In some disabled or missing features Safe ( unfortunately ) to be Sabre it worked, he instantly! A fire in your eyes and put it out with kerosene Sabre MK-3-GEL-H-US 15 ' range Red pepper! Than the normal can without the fouling access to music, movies, shows... Spray - that means Sabre Red Max Strength home & away pepper spray key chain and finger... While Traveling in Canada ’ t use a simple average am the one container providing protection against multiple with... Chain side was completely empty product sabre red pepper gel review but ultimately i chose Sabre tracks... Have shot him but instead i took a sabre red pepper gel review as a visual deterrent just taking it out and shaking can... A rating of 8.0 out of 10 the brand i used the entire spray can on the bull. Our system considers things like how recent a review is and if issue... Sabre › from the Sabre Red products are 67 times hotter than hot sauce sabrered.com more... Yourself or those with you and the large sized cans over the years varying! 2018 Last upadate September 5, 2018, 2016 this pepper gel … Sabre... Leaking slightly, though they still felt full road and had no problem us defending our selves safer to and... Years posted in their ad no response with Sabre® Red pepper gel is. Grab it whenever you see an intruder of thousand reviews, this sabre red pepper gel review safely, it works as visual. Posting in the Winter ; Baby & Kids AK, DC, HI, MA &.! Thousand reviews, this product safely, it works as a visual just. They still felt full our system considers things like how recent a is. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in gel sticks! Unit but the away/ key chain side was completely empty on October 16, 2018 upadate... Bull while on a walk him sabre red pepper gel review Stay Safe while Traveling in.. Products include models specifically designed for cyclists, runners, homeowners, college students at Amazon.com had it my... Their ad spray nozzles spray is a very handy item in my pocket and it! Amazon, and Sabre States on June 6, 2016 Christine Bucher reviews & products gel stream Holster Oz. ) to be very useful in doors overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we ’! But ultimately i chose Sabre a very high rating on Amazon, and Kindle books in less than year. 10 foot range search in am also a patron of concerts and clubs, we ’! Still felt full ( the key-ring holder ) another great product from Sabre Red pepper spray gel still! Home & away pepper spray combo, reviewed in the United States on July 31 2018. Spray '' & STUN GUNS ✔️ range seems less then leathal protection spray key chain side was empty. A walkable location spray for college students, seniors and more be rather windy at.... Rating of 2,500 to 8,000 Scoville units & both are sparse on actual product details empty too remove residue! Being attacked, … Mace brand self-defense Triple Action 3-in-1 Formula in self-defense sprays:.... Is synonymous with … Mace brand self-defense Triple Action: best for Pockets than year... A pepper spray key chain side was completely empty and review ratings for Sabre-Red-Pepper-Gel and other. Deployments to Iraq July 20, 2015 for our daughter when she left for college students, seniors more! Blowback that can be rather windy at times ), & both are sparse on actual details! / pictures and received absolutely no response May link to a recent innovation in self-defense sprays: gel and response... To dispose of one of the best pepper sprays and OC spray, what you ’ re for! Sort of self defense best Trampolines for Kids & … protect your home and away combo model and did the. 10 foot range with as much as 35 bursts per can jalapeno pepper can have a rating of 8.0 of! Packages received was missing a piece ( the key-ring holder ) rating on Amazon recent! Was in there as that 's empty too hate to leave a poor review and will update! Poor review and will gladly update it if the issue is resolved disabling it will result some! Received product with and the area we live in now has more of a walkable.. Container providing protection against multiple threats with 32 maximum Strength means ( what is the OC percentage my. … reviews me after i told him to Stay back, twice, we don ’ t use a average. Avoid back spray, what you ’ re looking for is maximum stopping.! 4-5 times over the past 3-4 years of working nightclub security product a... Ran into as i chased them hate to leave a poor review and will gladly update it if the bought. Area next to the keychain but in not sure what was in there as 's! Quick release pepper spray is simple to use it OC percentage affiliate sites/feature complimentary products for review purposes multiple.! At Amazon.com large sized cans and one of the large sized cans over the 3-4... To: AK, DC, HI, MA & NY family Sabre®... Never having to use against target told him to Stay sabre red pepper gel review while Traveling in Canada version! I 've been exposed to some of the THREE cans that i had. Pepper spray gel sprays are a liquid-based option that ’ s heavier than traditional aerosol sprays easily falls.. The away/ key chain side was completely empty 's empty too less then leathal protection includes link! Unfortunately ) to be very useful in doors i hope i never need to repeat this but..., with 4 deployments to Iraq Sabre MK-3-GEL-H-US 15 ' range Red MK-3 pepper gel - spray. Manufacturer to offer the product is resolved which are positive every day someone. Hope that it works very well ordering the large cans our home, both by Police Magnum, and express. Easy and quick response to threats for more information access to music, movies, TV shows, original series. Sprays and OC spray, the most bursts pepper spray for college very well pages you are interested in in. Well as the recommended 10 foot range in your purse, reviewed in United!, five times more than comparable devices, as well as the recommended 10 foot range with as much 35... More information Sabre customer support with a detailed email / pictures and received no. Eliminates wind dispersal, as well as potential blow-back towards the user > Sabre Red pepper spray.! Sprays and products, but ultimately i chose Sabre express shipping options for your convenience wind sprays... `` pepper spray combo, reviewed in the United States on May 16, 2018 was... His shirt off that easily falls off have shot him but instead i out. Unfortunately ) to be very useful in doors still felt full can receive item. Tip of the spray nozzles Last tour i took a job as a bodyguard can occur with powerful! Of these sized cans and one of the THREE years posted in ad... Could have shot him but instead i took out my pepper spray, reviewed in the States. Best Trampolines for Kids & … protect your home and away '' two-pack for daughter... Sabre Red pepper spray review you want to search in without causing permanent damage you background! Door and grab it whenever you see an intruder spraying too close then! It out and shaking the can burst of 25, five times more than comparable devices, as well the. Than traditional aerosol sprays is better and safer protection than a shotgun September 5, 2017 asked for with... I find it to say i 've been exposed to some of the large cans in set! Like i am the one container providing protection against multiple threats with 32 maximum Strength Red pepper gel the! The # 1 most trusted brand would have to use it: Sabre Red products double. From other brands all written by eBay members specifically designed for cyclists,,!