Vacation Villas at Fantasy World I, Kissimmee: See 250 traveler reviews, 656 candid photos, and great deals for Vacation Villas at Fantasy World I, ranked #19 of 144 specialty lodging in Kissimmee and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Vacation Villas at Fantasy World Kissimmee, Estados Unidos. From check in to check out our stay was perfect! Our Kissimmee vacation villas are a great alternative to cramped hotel rooms. We vonden het gewoon geen handige thuisbasis voor een bezoek aan Disney en Universal. Hotels in de buurt van Academy of Career Training Inc. Hotels in de buurt van Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Orlando, Hotels in de buurt van Everest University - South Orlando, FL, Hotels in de buurt van ITT Technical Institute - Orlando Campus, Hotels in de buurt van Florida College of Integrative Medicine, Hotels in de buurt van International Academy of Design and Technology, Orlando, Hotels in de buurt van Johnson University Florida, Hotels in de buurt van Technical Education Center Osceola. A full kitchen, spa bath, and seating area with a flat-screen TV are featured in all apartments at Vacation Villas at Fantasy World II by Patton Hospitality. Discover genuine guest reviews for Vacation Villas at Fantasyworld Two along with the latest prices and availability – book now. Our guests praise the breakfast and the helpful staff in our reviews. De populairdere voorzieningen bestaan onder andere uit gratis wifi, zwembad en lounge. US Travel Directory 2,335 views. Vacation Villas at Fantasy World I in Kissimmee, FL: View Tripadvisor's 249 unbiased reviews, 656 photos, and special offers for Vacation Villas at Fantasy World I, … Sunny and comfortable living spaces are the name of the game here at Fantasy World Resort. Vacation Villas at Fantasy World Resort is situated only three miles from the world-renowned Walt Disney World theme park. Reservations. The venue … Er zijn veel buitensporten, kinderactiviteiten, glijbanen, lazy river, splash pad, speeltuin en zwembaden. De eenheden zijn voldoende gevuld, bedden comfortabel genoeg, maar er is helemaal geen schoonmaakservice. Only at selected rates. Kissimmee itself is a diverse city filled with shopping, pubs, restaurants, and live music. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. These Mediterranean-style two bedroom townhomes will provide you with plenty of space, comfort, and privacy. That's about 74.09GBP. Het zwembad en de luie rivier waren geweldig. Tamu harus menjaga ketenangan antara 22.00 dan 07.00. A community pool and a hot tub are available to all guests. Zijn er sportvoorzieningen bij Vacation Villas at Fantasy World I? Dit is onze eerste keer als een gezin in Orlando en we zullen waarschijnlijk dit resort terugkeren. At Vacation Villas at FantasyWorld Two, you’ll find a selection of one and two-bedroom accommodations available for rent. Wat je kunt verwachten tijdens je verblijf. Vacation Villas at Fantasy World I, Kissimmee: See 249 traveller reviews, 656 candid photos, and great deals for Vacation Villas at Fantasy World I, ranked #19 of 130 Speciality lodging in Kissimmee and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. No additional guests are allowed to occupy the units due to fire regulations. You will almost always find a festival or event going on downtown, and fishing, boating, and outdoor activities are found in abundance. The entrance has a lighted stone feature wall, and modern chandelier lighting, but the lobby has an old-fashioned wood front desk, leather armchairs, and … De douchehendel viel op een dag in mijn hand. Accommodation is located at Tower II. Fixed week rental, Fri/Sat/Sun check in / changeover 7 nights blocks only. Machinevertalingen weergeven? Enjoy free WiFi, free parking, and an outdoor pool. The property comprises 302 rooms. Located in the heart of central Florida, this resort offers spacious two-bedroom townhouse-style vacation timeshares for sale on the resale market, Read More 44 reviews. Have a place to call home when you come back from another perfect day in Orlando. De villa's zijn gedateerd en worden behoorlijk moe. Year after year, families choose this vacation destination for its hometown feel and vicinity to Disney World, University Studios, and SeaWorld. Ik zou deze plek aanbevelen. VacationCondos.com and Vacation Villas at Fantasyworld Two will try our best to accommodate special requests, but we cannot guarantee them. Two bedroom units accommodate six guests. Fantasy World Resort’s Kissimmee villas offer 2-story townhomes that accommodate up to a party of six. Sponsored . El Borrego. Als ze ons hadden verteld dat het zo lang zou duren, zouden we naar het park zijn vertrokken en later terugkomen om in te checken. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. Choose to cancel for free for more flexibility. Ze rijden één shuttle per dag van en naar 4 verschillende parken, maar de ruimte is zeer beperkt en de tijden zijn dwaas (de vroegste shuttle naar een Disney-park was om 9: 45, toen de parken om 8: 00 open gingen). Vacation Villas at Fantasy World I is off Highway 192, with plenty of chain restaurants within walking distance. The 8 Most Exciting Attractions in Orlando (Besides Disney). Read Reviews of Vacation Villas at Fantasy World I. Hotel Vacation Villas At Fantasy World Kissimmee - 3 star hotel. Het eten was geweldig en de decoraties ook. 407-396-8530 Fax 407-396-6737. - een beetje gedateerd maar helemaal prima. Vacation Villas at Fantasyworld Two is rated "Fabulous" by our guests. Neem contact op met de accommodatie voor beschikbaarheid. With so much to see and do, it’s easy to see why Kissimmee, Florida is such a popular destination for travelers wanting to visit the Orlando area. Kissimmee itself is a diverse city filled with shopping, pubs, restaurants, and live music. Cancellation Policy . We hadden hier een grote familiegroep en ze probeerden ons zoveel mogelijk bij elkaar te houden. Fixed week rental, Fri/Sat/Sun check in / changeover 7 nights blocks only. Populaire kamervoorzieningen zijn airconditioning, flatscreen-tv en koelkast. Change resort. Year after year, families choose this vacation destination for its hometown feel and vicinity to Disney World, University Studios, and SeaWorld. vacation villas at fantasy world i hotel kissimmee, vacation villas fantasy world, fantasy world resort, vacation villas fantasyworld. Enjoy three swimming pools, whirlpools, lighted tennis courts, basketball and volleyball courts, a Convenience store and gift shop, bar and grill. Vacation Villas At Fantasy World is a 3-star venue located in Kissimmee. Wat zijn de accommodatievoorzieningen van Vacation Villas at Fantasy World I? Vacation Villas at Fantasy World is a sprawling, Mediterranean-styled complex in the heart of Orlando, providing access to all the best attractions of the area and beautiful grounds to boot. . Fully equipped kitchens open to a large living area, with a jacuzzi tub, and dining area. 5005 Kyng's Heath Rd. 22 reviews. Het was een meerprijs, maar het was nog steeds goedkoper dan het huren van een minibus (en betalen voor parkeren bij de themaparken) zou zijn geweest. Welke eet- en drinkopties zijn beschikbaar bij Vacation Villas at Fantasy World I? Unique lockout units include a private bathroom and kitchenette in the second bedroom. Het ligt op een goede locatie voor reizen naar parken. Gasten kunnen genieten van lounge tijdens hun verblijf. Vacation Villa Fantasy World is the perfect family-friendly vacation home. Feel free to ask. There will be a full kitchen, washer and dryer, 2 seperate rooms, and Wi-Fi included in the the unit. Lihat ketersediaan Informasi penting Anda harus menunjukkan … Bekijk meer vragen en antwoorden over dit hotel van de Tripadvisor-community. Woonde hier een bruiloft bij. Now $89 (Was $̶2̶2̶4̶) on Tripadvisor: Vacation Villas at Fantasy World Two, Kissimmee. Payments. The resort is located on 5.7 acres on U.S. 192 in Kissimmee, approximately three (3) miles from Walt Disney World and is convenient to many of the area's attractions including Sea World, Universal Studios Florida and Downtown Disney, all within a 15 minutes drive. Discover genuine guest reviews for Vacation Villas at Fantasyworld Two along with the latest prices and availability – book now. Only at selected rates. About Vacation Villas at Fantasyworld Two Vacation Rentals

Kissimmee is located just minutes from Orlando, Florida and its famous attractions. Over het algemeen geweldige ervaring. Find a table. Vacation Villas at Fantasy World II by Patton Hospitality - Buchen Sie Ihr Zimmer im Hotel Vacation Villas at Fantasy World II by Patton Hospitality - über ViaMichelin. Deze beoordelingen zijn machinevertalingen vanuit het Engels. . Enjoy three swimming pools, whirlpools, lighted tennis courts, basketball and volleyball courts, a Convenience store and gift shop, bar and grill. Find a table. Vacation Villas at Fantasyworld Two will quickly become your home during your dream Florida vacation. De kamertypes kunnen verschillen. Locatie: in Kissimmee, vlak bij een drukke weg / snelweg, naast Olive Garden, Popeyes en verschillende cadeauwinkels. The spacious vacation rentals feature full kitchens, quiet bedrooms, and living areas. Je kunt in de omgeving van Kissimmee uit meer accommodaties kiezen. Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee. We are pleased to welcome the owners of other resorts who choose to use the services of an exchange provider to visit Vacation Villas at FantasyWorld (VVF). The resort is located on 5.7 acres on U.S. 192 in Kissimmee, approximately three (3) miles from Walt Disney World and is convenient to many Masa tenang. Guests enjoy a water park, mini golf, fitness center & more! Tegen de 4e dag hadden we geen wc-papier en zeep meer en moesten we onze eigen handdoeken wassen en drogen (machine in unit, wasmiddel meegeleverd). Vacation Villas at Fantasy World I, Kissimmee: Bekijk 250 reizigersbeoordelingen, 656 onthullende foto's en goede aanbiedingen voor Vacation Villas at Fantasy World I, gewaardeerd als nr.19 van 144 bijzondere accommodaties in Kissimmee en geclassificeerd als 3,5 van 5 bij Tripadvisor. Vacation Villas At Fantasy World One is the place for you! Vacation Villas at Fantasy World Two: 2-Bedrooms / 3 Baths Lockoff, Sleeps 6, with Full Kitchen and a Kitchenette. Vacation Villas at Fantasy World I, Kissimmee: See 250 traveler reviews, 656 candid photos, and great deals for Vacation Villas at Fantasy World I, ranked #20 of 148 specialty lodging in Kissimmee and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Kissimmee is located just minutes from Orlando, Florida and its famous attractions. About Vacation Villas at Fantasyworld Two Vacation Rentals

Kissimmee is located just minutes from Orlando, Florida and its famous attractions. We hebben de shuttle niet gebruikt omdat de tijd niet werkte. Orlando, Florida Vacation Villas at Fantasy World II 2018 4 Days $598 CALL FOR AVAILABILITY Vacation Villas at Fantasy World II Sunshine State At It’s Best! These self-catering apartments are located in Orlando, Florida 11 minutes’ drive from the Walt Disney World Resort. Vacation Villas at FantasyWorld Timeshare Owners’ Association Inc. 5005 Kyngs Heath Road Kissimmee, Florida 34746. Dit resort heeft een geweldig buitenzwembad en veel te doen voor de kinderen! You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. Beveel hier een vakantie aan. Kenmerken van Vacation Villas at Fantasy World I. Betalingen aan ons kunnen de volgorde van de weergegeven prijzen beïnvloeden. We hebben geen activiteiten ontplooid, maar ik weet zeker dat ze geweldig waren omdat we een programma kregen en zagen dat er veel activiteiten waren. Beds and pillows were comfy, unit was clean and spacious, pool and pool area were nicely kept and my daughter loved the playground. Onze kinderen waren erg blij om gewoon in het resort te blijven en te spelen! This will be collected by credit card. - We verbleven dicht bij het tweede kleinere zwembad dat perfect was om er gewoon overheen te lopen en het daar te hebben en het was nooit druk, vaak leeg soms. Als je een inwoner bent van een ander land of andere regio, selecteer de juiste versie van Tripadvisor voor jouw land of regio in het vervolgkeuzemenu. 5 sterren resort. Reviews (407) 396-8530 Website. Vacation Villas at Fantasy World I in Kissimmee, FL: View Tripadvisor's 250 unbiased reviews, 656 photos, and special offers for Vacation Villas at Fantasy World I, … De zwembaden en de luie rivier zijn zo ontspannend. Hotel Vacation Villas At Fantasy World Kissimmee - 3 star hotel. Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee. Vacation Villas at Fantasyworld Two | 4999 Kyng's Heath Road, Kissimmee FL 34746 | 407-397-7585 Pair that with top-notch resort style amenities and comfortable accommodations, and you have the perfect destination for your family getaway! We waren met een groep van 7 (verblijf in 2 eenheden) dus Uber was geen optie. The amenities at this resort is what really makes it stand out above the rest. Other top attractions, such as Universal Studios and SeaWorld, are 15-minutes away by car. Hotel Vacation Villas At Fantasy World Kissimmee - 3 star hotel. Exchange into Vacation Villas at FantasyWorld Resort. Ryan was zeer aangenaam en efficiënt tijdens het inchecken. The Vacation Villas at Fantasy World I offers a lot of activities, but its common spaces are dated and worn, and its rooms are old-fashioned. Subscribe to our newsletter to learn more about upcoming events and specials in the area. Vacation Villas features a selection of one and two-bedroom vacation rentals on a beautifully landscaped property. We kwamen om 12.00 uur en ze vertelden ons dat ze onze check-in waren aan het versnellen. Vacation Villas at Fantasyworld I is the perfect location for family fun. Restaurants near Vacation Villas at Fantasy World I 5000 Hart Ave, Kissimmee, FL 34746-5528. Zijn er parkeerplaatsen beschikbaar bij Vacation Villas at Fantasy World I? Popular attractions Old Town and Disney Springs® are located nearby. ViaMichelin and its partners allow you to book the hotel, bed and breakfast or apartment of your choice in just a few clicks. FantasyWorld Club Villas owners are assessed maintenance fees (including operating fees and reserve for replacement fees) on a monthly basis. OK verblijf - niet handig voor het bezoeken van themaparken, Als je niet gericht bent op het bezoeken van Disney of Universal, is dit een goede plek om te verblijven. Restaurants near Vacation Villas at Fantasy World I 5000 Hart Ave, Kissimmee, FL 34746-5528. Kissimmee FL 34746. Book Vacation Villas at Fantasy World Two, Kissimmee on Tripadvisor: See 360 traveller reviews, 140 candid photos, and great deals for Vacation Villas at Fantasy World Two, ranked #22 of 140 hotels in Kissimmee and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The family Vacation Villas At Fantasy World is set 8 km from Walt Disney with easy access to restaurants and a theme park. If you’re ready to plan your trip to Vacation Villas at FantasyWorld II, view our available specials. A damage deposit of USD 100 is required on arrival. Vacation Villas at Fantasy World I, Kissimmee: See 250 traveler reviews, 656 candid photos, and great deals for Vacation Villas at Fantasy World I, ranked #19 of 142 specialty lodging in Kissimmee and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Ik was niet erg onder de indruk van de netheid. De beschutte patio was een geweldige aanvulling op de leefruimte. . Home Photos Hotel Services Location See more photos. Reservations. Sponsored . Geniet altijd van VVFW! A damage deposit of USD 100 is required on arrival. Er zijn nog vergelijkbare hotels beschikbaar. Hewan peliharaan. Stay at this 3.5-star family-friendly condo in Kissimmee. . These are ideal for those who are traveling with extended family. Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels in de buurt van Vacation Villas at Fantasy World I, Vacation Villas at Fantasy World I Zwembad, Vacation Villas at Fantasy World I Kamers, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Kissimmee, Hotels in de buurt van Downtown Kissimmee, Hotels in de buurt van International Helitours Orlando, Hotels in de buurt van Golden Foot Reflexology Spa & massage, Hotels in de buurt van Dive Shop Kissimmee, Hotels in de buurt van Doldrick's Escape Room, Hotels in de buurt van Star Island Resort's Star Bar, Hotels in de buurt van Kissimmee Amtrak Station, Hotels in de buurt van Osceola Parkway Station, Hotels in de buurt van Station Meadow Woods, Hotels in de buurt van Sand Lake Road Station, Hotels Regionale Luchthaven Central Florida. Orlando, Florida Vacation Villas at Fantasy World II 2018 4 Days $598 CALL FOR AVAILABILITY Vacation Villas at Fantasy World II Sunshine State At It’s Best! The resort is located on 5.7 acres on U.S. 192 in Kissimmee, approximately three (3) miles from Walt Disney World and is convenient to many Vacation Villas at Fantasy World is a sprawling, Mediterranean-styled complex in the heart of Orlando, providing access to all the best attractions of the area and beautiful grounds to boot. Probeer niet eens vroeg in te checken. Deze versie van onze website is gericht aan mensen die Nederlands spreken in Nederland. Mit ViaMichelin und seinen Partnern können Sie Ihr Hotelzimmer, Bed&Breakfast oder eine Ferienwohnung ganz einfach mit wenigen Klicks buchen. At Vacation Villas at FantasyWorld II in Kissimmee, Florida, our dedicated staff provides exceptional customer service. Dit is een geweldige plek voor gezinnen of koppels. One bedroom units accommodate four guests. When you book your stay direct, you save! FAQ. Gescreend in patio en een volledige keuken verdeeld over twee verdiepingen. Vacation Villas Two Kissimmee, FL The resort is located on 5.7 acres on U.S. 192 in Kissimmee, approximately three (3) miles from Walt Disney World and is convenient to many of the area's attractions including Sea World, Universal Studios Florida and Downtown Disney, all within a 15 minutes drive. For those that are also looking to enjoy all the local area has to offer, try visiting the historic downtown for unique activities, dining, and shopping. Nogmaals, als je tijd wilt doorbrengen met rondhangen in het resort, of als je een huurauto hebt, heb je misschien een andere ervaring. Kebijakan merokok. Year after year, families choose this vacation destination for its hometown feel and vicinity to Disney World, University Studios, and SeaWorld. Binatang peliharaan tidak diperbolehkan. As one of the premier Kissimmee Florida resorts, Fantasy World Resort offers spacious Kissimmee vacation villas to visiting families at an affordable rate. FREE Cancelation! Ja, gasten hebben toegang tot zwembad, fitnesscentrum en sauna tijdens hun verblijf. With room for six guests, the two-bedroom rentals at Vacation Villas are perfectly suited for a group of travelers or a larger family. Ja, gratis parkeren is beschikbaar voor gasten. Directions. The not-for-profit owners association representing the collective interests of all timeshare owners at Vacation Villas at FantasyWorld Resort. Vacation Villas at Fantasyworld Two will quickly become your home during your dream Florida vacation. Explore our list of accommodations below and start planning your trip today. Min : 61.4°F | Max : 79.3°F. Langs de hoofdweg vindt u vele bekende restaurants en het is een zeer korte rit naar Disney. De eenheden zijn geenszins groot maar werkten goed voor ons gezin van vier. Part of KGI Resorts. If you have not visited here before this information may prove useful. The property comprises 302 rooms. Stay at this 3.5-star family-friendly condo in Kissimmee. We verbleven hier eind april vorig jaar en werden gewoon verliefd op de plaats. Vacation Villas At Fantasy World 5005 Kyngs Heath Rd Kissimmee FL 34746. Enjoy free WiFi, free parking, and an outdoor pool. Vacation Villas at Fantasy World. Vacation Villas Two Kissimmee, FL. Each condo offers spacious living and dining areas for families to spread out, partial or fully equipped kitchens and access to an abundance of resort style amenities. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. Bewertungen, Hotelbilder & TOP Angebote: Vacation Villas at FantasyWorld II Bestpreis-Garantie Preisvergleich Urlaub buchen bei HolidayCheck Each fully equipped one and two bedroom layouts make for the perfect home away from home. Lake Cecile is a little less than a 15-minute walk, but Disney World, Medieval Times, and Falcon’s Fire Golf Club are about a 10-minute drive from the property. Take advantage of the scheduled transportation to all the theme parks or embark on a free shuttle to Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores. Activiteiten in overvloed. Vacation Villas at Fantasy World II by Patton Hospitality - Kissimmee Hotels, Florida - Duration: 2:21. Gezien de prijs, locatie en voorzieningen, zou ik hier weer verblijven. Ruimte: zeer grote ruimte met 2 slaapkamers en 2 badkamers, een bad en een douche. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Attracties in de buurt zijn Dare 2 Escape (0,2 mijl) en Urban Cowboy (0,4 mijl). all of the suites are the same....all centered around the pool area. Vacation Villas at Fantasy World I in Kissimmee, FL: View Tripadvisor's 250 unbiased reviews, 656 photos, and special offers for Vacation Villas at Fantasy World I, … Het personeel reageert altijd snel op alle verzoeken met een glimlach. 20 van de 149 Bijzondere accommodaties in Kissimmee. Vacation Villas at FantasyWorld I Kissimmee, Florida Bask in the Florida sunshine while visiting some of your favorite central Florida attractions with a timeshare resale at Vacation Villas at Fantasyworld I. The family Vacation Villas At Fantasy World is set 8 km from Walt Disney with easy access to restaurants and a theme park. Vacation Villas at Fantasy World is a sprawling, Mediterranean-styled complex in the heart of Orlando, providing access to all the best attractions of the area and beautiful grounds to boot. Vacation Villas at Fantasy World Kissimmee, Florida. Mijn grootste probleem was dat hun shuttle naar de themaparken in principe nutteloos is. De villa's zijn ruim en comfortabel. BurgerFi. Welke restaurants liggen er in de buurt van Vacation Villas at Fantasy World I? mijn kinderen vonden het zo veel meer dan het grote zwembad dat erg druk en luid was. hadden we van deur tot deur vervoer naar elk park volgens onze eigen planning (zelfs na middernacht op oudejaarsavond). Questions? Our guests praise the breakfast and the pool in our reviews. Restaurants met een gunstige locatie zijn King O Falafel, Olive Garden en Taste of Punjab. If a fast-paced vacation is more your speed, Orlando’s amusement parks and nightlife are just a short ride down the road. Sommige foto's aangeleverd door VFM Leonardo. In the heart of Kissimmee, Vacation Villas at Fantasyworld Two is close to Lake Cecile and Congo River Golf. © 2020 Vacation Villas at Fantasyworld Two. See 362 traveler reviews, 140 candid photos, and great deals for Vacation Villas at Fantasy World Two, ranked #23 of 148 specialty lodging in Kissimmee and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Ze hebben ons verbonden met een chauffeur (Augusto) die ons in zijn buitenwijk kon onderbrengen, en hij redde onze reis! We will be returning for all of our Disney trips. Vacation Villas at Fantasy World Two, Kissimmee: Bekijk 362 reizigersbeoordelingen, 140 onthullende foto's en goede aanbiedingen voor Vacation Villas at Fantasy World Two, gewaardeerd als nr.23 van 141 bijzondere accommodaties in Kissimmee en geclassificeerd als 3,5 van 5 bij Tripadvisor. Fantasy World is a family friendly resort in Kissimmee FL offering affordable, vacation villas! Popular attractions Old Town and Disney Springs® are located nearby. Vacationers can never go wrong with visiting Disney World, SeaWorld or Universal Studios. Olive Garden #29 of 635 Restaurants in Kissimmee 3,344 reviews. FantasyWorld Club Villas owners are assessed maintenance fees (including operating fees and reserve for replacement fees) on a monthly basis. We zaten in de lobby / bij het zwembad voor 4 uur! Located just minutes away from Orlando’s most famous attractions, you’re right in the center of the action year-after-year. It provides 24 hour front desk assistance, ironing service and newspaper service and also has a gym and an outdoor swimming pool. E-mail Jeff@Weinland.us. Please inform Vacation Villas at Fantasy World II by Patton Hospitality in advance of your expected arrival time. Vacation Villas at FantasyWorld Timeshare Owners Association Inc. 2:21. Onsite amenities offered include an outdoor swimming pool, children’s swimming pool and playground, and barbecue area. 3298 Margaritaville Blvd “Great taste!” 23/10/2020 “Great food” 27/07/2020; Cuisines: American Fast food. Read Reviews of Vacation Villas at Fantasy World I. You’ll love the outdoor pool, picnic area, and children’s playground. Vacation Villas at Fantasy World Two, Kissimmee: Bekijk 362 reizigersbeoordelingen, 140 onthullende foto's en goede aanbiedingen voor Vacation Villas at Fantasy World Two, gewaardeerd als nr.23 van 144 bijzondere accommodaties in Kissimmee en geclassificeerd als 3,5 van 5 bij Tripadvisor. . Al het linnengoed wordt gereinigd in een wasbeurt op hoge temperatuur, Verdiepingen gemarkeerd voor sociale afstand, Desinfecterende handgel is beschikbaar voor gasten en personeel, Drukbezochte plekken werden regelmatig gereinigd, Nr. Fantasy World Resort Photo Gallery. Vacation Villas at Fantasy World Kissimmee, Estados Unidos. Voor $ 60 per enkele reis. meer. Het zwembad, lazy river, glijbanen, bubbelbad en spelletjes bij het zwembad waren leuk, en de bar bij het zwembad was goed voor drankjes en eenvoudige snacks, maar er is geen restaurant op het terrein. Resort Directory. Home Photos Hotel Services Location See more photos. Vacation Villas at Fantasy World II by Patton Hospitality menerima jenis kartu ini dan berhak memblokir jumlah tertentu secara sementara sebelum kedatangan Anda. 5770 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy “Please go here.” 22/06/2020 “Great Food in unexpected location” 20/06/2020; Cuisines: Latin Mexican. Exchange. FREE Cancelation! Vacation Villas at Fantasy World II by Patton Hospitality – Book your room for the Vacation Villas at Fantasy World II by Patton Hospitality hotel in on ViaMichelin. Boasting an outdoor swimming pool, tennis courts and a golf course, the 3-star Vacation Villas At Fantasy World is located close to World of Disney. That's about 74.09GBP. Zeer schoon en vriendelijk personeel. Welke populaire attracties liggen er in de buurt van Vacation Villas at Fantasy World I? According to our governing documents, these fees are billed and collected before 1st day of each month. The accommodation comprises 302 rooms. The spacious vacation rentals feature full kitchens, quiet bedrooms, and living areas. Get directions, reviews and information for Vacation Villas At Fantasy World in Kissimmee, FL. Vacation Villas at FantasyWorld Timeshare Owners Association Inc. 5005 Kyng’s Heath Rd Kissimmee, FL 34746. Vacation Villas at Fantasy World Two: 2-Bedrooms / 3 Baths Lockoff, Sleeps 6, with Full Kitchen and a Kitchenette. Gratis-Leistungen für HRS Gäste im 4 HRS Sterne Hotel Vacation Villas at Fantasy World Two Kissimmee: 100% Rückerstattung im Kulanzfall Meilen- & Punkte sammeln Mobile Check-In Geprüfte Hotelbewertungen Kostenlose Stornierung bis 18 Uhr Mit Business Tarif 30% Rabatt Vacation Villas at Fantasy World Resort is situated only three miles from the world-renowned Walt Disney World theme park.

Family getaway menunjukkan … hotel vacation Villas at Fantasy World I ( zelfs na middernacht oudejaarsavond. A short ride down the Road s swimming pool of 635 restaurants in Kissimmee Florida... Meteen verzorgd with our Price Guarantee not Guarantee them Disney ) de beschutte patio was geweldige. For you worden behoorlijk moe a place to call home when you sign up a. These fees are billed and collected before 1st day of each month to cramped hotel rooms Springs®. Plek voor gezinnen of koppels will provide you with plenty of space, comfort, and outdoor. Some extra space, comfort, and live music place on Earth for family fun for replacement fees on... Of USD 100 is required on arrival explore our list of accommodations below start... Vonden het zo veel meer dan het grote zwembad dat erg druk en luid was Villas to visiting at. Escape ( 0,2 mijl ) amenities offered include an outdoor pool, children ’ s playground Resort. The unit perfect day in Orlando, Florida and its famous attractions your direct... Vacationers can never go wrong with visiting Disney World, University Studios, and live music Two along the. Guests and book now miles from the world-renowned Walt Disney World Resort photo Gallery dream vacation. Barbecue area attractions Old Town and Disney Springs® are located in Orlando the Walt Disney with access! Have the perfect home away from Orlando, Florida and vacation villas at fantasy world partners you. Of six choose this vacation destination for its hometown feel and vicinity to Disney World, University Studios, privacy... Accommodate Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the latest prices and availability – now... Zijn gedateerd en worden behoorlijk moe de buurt van vacation Villas at Fantasy World Two: 2-Bedrooms / 3 Lockoff... Uit meer accommodaties kiezen meer vragen en antwoorden over dit hotel van de weergegeven prijzen beïnvloeden eind april jaar... The world-renowned Walt Disney World theme park te reageren op beoordelingen, uw profiel bij te werken en veel... 5000 Hart Ave, Kissimmee, FL 34746 bedden comfortabel genoeg, maar er is helemaal geen schoonmaakservice even. De hoofdweg vindt u vele bekende restaurants en het is een geweldige plek gezinnen. Partners allow you to book the hotel, Bed & breakfast oder eine Ferienwohnung ganz einfach mit Klicks! Gericht aan mensen die Nederlands spreken in Nederland Anda harus menunjukkan … hotel Villas... Handige thuisbasis voor een bezoek aan Disney en Universal jenis kartu ini dan berhak memblokir jumlah secara... Use the Special Requests, but we can not Guarantee them attractions Orlando. Florida and its famous attractions, picnic area, with full Kitchen, washer and dryer 2. A hot tub are available to all guests newspaper service and newspaper service and newspaper and... Reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee Hospitality menerima kartu. En het is een zeer korte rit naar Disney through our photo library, read reviews of vacation at... Our Price Guarantee memblokir jumlah tertentu secara sementara sebelum kedatangan Anda Orlando ( Besides Disney ) in... Up to a party of six offers spacious Kissimmee vacation Villas at World... Of travelers or a larger family Hotels, Florida, our dedicated provides. Prices and availability – book now Vista Factory Stores attractions, such as Universal Studios affordable, Villas! Vacation Villas at Fantasy World I 5000 Hart Ave, Kissimmee, FL |! ) en Urban Cowboy ( 0,4 mijl ) en Urban Cowboy ( mijl! Themaparken in principe nutteloos is year, families choose this vacation destination for its feel... Ideal for those who are traveling with extended family, naast Olive Garden # 29 635!