The Straight Talk WiFi app manages many reputable hotspots in the app profiles and connects automatically when in range based upon your location. Your Wal-Mart though, and what we expect is nothing less than that. NO MORE THROTTLE ON DATA. Airtime PINs are located on the back of the Straight Talk Service Card. See how you can always get the best coverage for less. Take command of your wireless service, anywhere at any time! Visit TracFone Prepaid Wireless and discover the cell phone that puts you in control. If you are Verizon users, Straight Talk welcomes you with lots of limited and unlimited data network plans. What Towers Does Straight Talk Use – List Of Straight Talk Phones. Reward Points have no cash value and cannot be transferred to another customer. I did have straight talk for a couple years and my father had it for like 3-4 years, they got so bad on you using hotspot, that we finally got outta there, they are freakin crazy! Terms and Conditions of Service at StraightTalk.com, Unlimited Nationwide Talk and Text Unlimited Data with the first 25GB at high-speeds then at 2G*, *At 2G Speeds, the functionality of some data applications such as streaming video or audio may be affected. When I put the SIM back in my phone the data is throttled (if I'm over) . The app enhances your Straight Talk service by providing a … Please refer to the latest Terms and Conditions of Service at StraightTalk.com. It’s the cause of major lags. Method2 – Straight Talk APN Hack for Hotspot. Now Fredy kept me staring at the screen waiting and waiting to finally tell me there’s nothing there anyone can do about the issues I’m having to call on a different phone and he couldn’t find no notes from Frank in reference to why I was there nor did he seem the slightest bit interested in making something right! Airtime minutes will be deducted plus the cost of the International call. Service remaining from your current plan, which could have been used until the end of today, will be lost. No throttle on the hotspot. February 11, 2021. Let's get to the bottom of what's going on for you and make sure you have the correct information. Opt in for Straight Talk refills to get $5 off 20GB of hotspot data, unlimited talk and text, plus Mobile Protect for 3 months. Straight Talk offers mobile phone and mobile internet, ... @JohnRos11054880 @JerryNickSmith @AskStraightTalk @MyStraightTalk Hotspot often doesn't work as Verizon(tracfone) network user on Straight Talk. Source: Competitor websites November 2019. Securely organize your most important files with With your Straight Talk phone, the possibilities are endless. Available online only. Product Title Straight Talk $75 Mobile Hotspot 60-Day Plan (Email ... Average rating: 3.6 out of 5 stars, based on 10 reviews 10 ratings Current Price $75.00 $ 75 . °Cloud storage is only available with active service on the Platinum Unlimited plan. Save $2.50 every 30 days with the $45 and $60 plans. ... To download the free Spam Detector App, text the word SPAM to 611611 or click here. All other trademarks, service marks, and trade names referenced in this site are the property of their respective owners. After the 45-day grace period, all your content will be deleted. †To get 4G LTE speed, you must have a 4G LTE capable device and 4G LTE SIM. Hi yes my name is Gerald I have been using straight talk hotspot for about three years and yesterday they cut mine off completely and when I talk to customer service at straight talk they informed me that they was cutting all hot spots off of every phone except for iPhone 6 and up and I wonder what is so special about the iPhone 6 and up that they will allow them to have hotspots … The best phones & the best plans on the best networks—everything for less. It offers to bring your own and update it with Straight Talk prepaid sim. 1MB = 1,000KB approximately 1GB = 1,000MB approximately 1TB = 1,000GB approximately. ^Katrina, Update: After my initial review I received an email from Frank directing me to a link to chat support to make things right. How can I get a hotspot app for straight talk I phone 5s. ^Ramel. We’re on all four of America’s best networks. Download the app: iOS. Question from Erin: I have a Straight Talk smart phone and I have a question about the amount of data it’s using. You must be thinking why you need a third party app to turn on Portable WiFi Hotspot on Android to let other use your mobile data plan as this feature comes with any Android phone by default. The Straight Talk WiFi app manages many reputable hotspots in the app profiles and connects automatically when in range based upon your location. Straight Talk APN 4G Settings ( Updated – January 2021 ) Down below, we have mentioned all the required APN settings. Reward Points can only be applied towards an eligible Straight Talk plan when you accumulate the total amount of points needed. To turn off Mobile Hotspot, tap the switch again. Since the average mobile hotspot device is capable of bandwidth and connection speeds to rival that of the typical Wi-Fi, it helps to have this useful device while you’re out on trips or in the countryside. I’m taking my husbands service with me too and don’t waste your time trying to stop me!! The Best App For International Calling – You Can Choice. To read the PIN on the Straight Talk Service Card, simply locate the grey strip on the back of the card. I absolutely hate it … With Straight Talk Transfer Wizard, moving content from one phone to another is a straightforward process. If Android has already set values for Internet/MMS 2 for any fields below leave them. If you do not redeem another Platinum Unlimited plan or downgrades to a lower-priced plan, then the cloud service will only be available for 45 additional days, during which time your data will only be accessible for downloading. This article discusses setting up the security option on your Straight Talk Hotspot device. Each referral will give you enough reward points for a free $50 plan. Already have upon both the model https://www. Before: Setting up a hotspot can be a bit confusing, especially if … APN is the access point names that are used by the network. Find the phone that’s best for you or keep your own phone. Thank you for your review. Aside from using a mobile hotspot app, you can also improve your internet connection using internet booster apps. Securely organize your most important files with 100GB of cloud° storage – included with the Platinum Unlimited Plan. By the next day, I blew straight throught the remaining 13Gigs. While the fault is generally due to the lousy signal density of the area you are in, there can be other factors such as incorrect APN settings, outdated PRL, or just lousy network coverage of your network carrier.. Straight Talk is a company which in general is put into the limelight as a carrier with weak networks.While the packages and deals of Straight Talk are … LTE. February 19, 2021. And many people used hotspot with Straight Talk for years. “The hotspot regime, whereby you might shut down a certain suburb or a certain venue or whatever it might be, what that means is that there are … P.S. A set of detailed instructions for setting the password are provided. That’s why all of our plans are 100% no contract. I always buy the $45 card and I still often use up my 25GB of data several days before the month is over. report. 2 comments. Unlimited international calls are available to landline and mobile numbers in select destinations only, which are subject to change at any time. You may also text HELP to 611611. At first last year, they started cutting our internet off, so you couldnt use hotspot. Not only is this app useful for social media photos, but it’s also handy for designing flyers, business posters, album artwork, and more. The Straight Talk My Account App lets you manage most aspects of your wireless service right from your phone.Here is how it works:-Once downloaded, open the app and after agreeing with the End User License agreement, you will have the option to log in (if you already have a Straight Talk Account) or you can create an account by selecting Create an Account.- Once logged in, you will be able to see your Service End Date, keep track of your Data Usage, refill your Airtime by selecting Buy Airtime or Add Airtime if you have an Airtime PIN.-Other features include Auto-Refill Enrollment, Reserve management, Credit Card management, Adding or Deleting a Device from the Account, viewing your transaction history or you can use our retail locator. 100GB of cloud° storage–included with the Platinum Unlimited Plan. , Hi TreNec17 . *At 2G speeds, the functionality of some data applications, such as streaming audio or video may be affected. This app can be so much better, from simply just adding a feature of simplicity. You can even buy a plan that allows you to set up newer … New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. New and improved app dashboard and stability improvements. Straight Talk is not offering mobile phones. The person at straight talk had no idea after an hour on the phone, the manager of electronics had no idea but acted as he did and referred us to some guy that had a kiosk in the store selling what we found out were overpriced, used phones. The web browser function should be taken out. wireless provider. If not, please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO or call us at 1-877-430-2355. so we can help you fix the issue. Reward Points can only be applied towards an eligible Straight Talk plan when you accumulate the total amount of points needed. We're sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience, but we really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. In this case, the cost of a mobile hotspot varies pretty widely, with common prices between $150 and $200. "Up to half the cost" is based on a comparison of the monthly cost of the $45 Straight Talk Unlimited Plan and the monthly cost of comparable nocontract, single line plans with unlimited talk, text and data on the top two carriers. See Straight Talk FAQs > Close. The Straight Talk My Account App lets you manage most aspects of your wireless service right from your phone. Sort by. I recommend going with sprint or having a group plan to lower cost instead. Must have the Platinum Unlimited Plan to receive this benefit. Switch now! All that is needed is a … You have to configure a new APN setting on your phone. Additional points are required for higher priced plans. Please refer to our privacy policy. Posted by 4 years ago. Hotspots for your area are identified and updated daily keeping you current even when traveling. To use the Straight Talk service for mobile hotspot without throttling. and your Straight Talk Cell Phone Number when contacting us so we can give you the best possible service. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. Source: Competitor websites November 2019. Your Auto-Refill will begin at the end of today. Using another phone, you can report your lost/stolen device. Friend must switch to Straight Talk and join our Rewards program. Was your issue resolved? Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. More high speed data, less money—we’ve got a no contract plan with your name on it. Reward Points have no cash value and cannot be transferred to another customer. You can use any app you like to use hot spot. Buy as much carryover data as you want, and keep it till it's gone. Switch from phone to phone, no matter the operating system, while keeping what's important. They troubleshooted the same way as all previous, they did not listen to any relevant information we had to provide. We will be glad to hear from you! Want to know more? They don’t have to have customer service, act like they care when they don’t, they’re generally not that bright and have no idea what they’re talking about even in regards to the product they represent. Download the Straight Talk Transfer Wizard app from Google Play or the App Store. Scratch off the gray strip in order to reveal the Service Card PIN.Not a Straight Talk customer? I kid you not I’m not spending another dime on this trashy service as of the next billing cycle these clowns has got to go and guess what? Reward Points have no cash value and cannot be transferred to another customer. By selecting this option, you acknowledge that you will not receive a refund or credit for them. save. The APN’s we provide specify with these settings will help you hack the straight talk mobile hotspot. Upgrade today to enjoy even more amazing features. Contact us by: Phone at: 1-877-430-CELL (2355) Sim Customers at: 1-855-222-CELL (2355) Home Phone at: 1-800-299-7784 Mobile Hotspot at: 1-877-430-CELL(2355) Call Center Hours: 8 AM - 11:45 PM (EST) 7days a week . Please refer to the latest Terms and Conditions of service. Archived. This thread is archived. You can cancel Auto-Refill at any time with no fees or penalties. $5 Off 50% extra data on the Basic plan with Auto Refill Order photos and prints, directly from the Cloud and ship to home or pick up at Walmart® stores. I followed Frank’s advice and link he provided to relive this nightmare again and was stopped dead in my tracks again. With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app. Download the app today, available for both Android and iOS. This app is in need of some modern updates. The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity: Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. You can follow the procedure and can transform your slow Straight Talk network into a really fast one! February 18, 2021. He was able to figure out the SIM card. Source: Competitor websites November 2019. Hotspots for your area are identified and updated daily keeping you current even when traveling. 100% Upvoted. ∆By texting keywords to 611611, you are consenting to receive response messages. I thought better of it and gave it a shot anyway because I’m paying for a service that I can’t use and this has been going on for at least a year and now I have a new laptop I can’t connect my hotspot I’m paying for to. View affordable cell phone plans, cool phones and more. Additional terms and conditions apply. HOTSPOT. §The $10 Global Calling Card must be combined with another Straight Talk Service Plan. I streamed one movie that lasted 2 hours and I used at least 2 Gigs of data. The developer, TracFone Wireless, Inc., indicated that the app’s privacy practices may include handling of data as described below. This is totally insane!! For all Android iPhone iPad Windows and BlackBerry phones Galaxy HTC … Turns out, that even though Straight Talk didn’t include hotspot with their plans, a number of people found out they would just turn it on and it worked! Please refer to the latest Terms and Conditions of Service at StraightTalk.com. Calls must originate from the US, or Puerto Rico. Rates are subject to change without prior notice. Card benefit expires 180 days after last use or 30 days after your service is suspended, whichever occurs first. Straight Talk offers a plan where you get a mobile hotspot device that works with their internet and airtime services with no contracts. As you could expect they said it wasn’t possible and told us to buy a new phone and they would “guarantee” it would work, with no actual guarantee. Excludes taxes, fees, autopay discounts and limited time pricing. ns_Z7_10M6HA40KO9290ASNV73C320K3__RWDPageHeaderPortletView, ns_Z7_OIK61A40LG7490ADT4EFHV30G3__ServicePlansPortlet. No international roaming allowed. SPEED. We, throughout a week or two had three more calls with straight talk. Images/service_plans/en/extended_plans.png/StraightTalk Design, Images/service_plans/en/extended_12month_plan.png/StraightTalk Design, Images/service_plans/en/extended_6month_plan.png/StraightTalk Design, Images/service_plans/en/extended_3month_plan.png/StraightTalk Design. Related Information & News Stories: Straight Talk Introduces New Platinum Unlimited Plan - $65/month with 20GB of Mobile Hotspot Data Posted on: September 28, 2020; Verizon Wireless Set to Buy Tracfone - Prepaid Brands Including StraightTalk, Total Wireless & Simple Mobile Posted on: September 15, 2020; StraightTalk Enables Mobile Hotspot on … TracFone's Straight Talk service provided a few more details on its newly launched Apple iPhone service. So I honestly suggest that you incorporate those features into the app and do it discretely. The Straight Talk WiFi is a free app for your mobile device that finds, manages, and automatically connects to available WiFi hotspots. Only for personal use. People with the unlimited plan used Straight Talk and hotspot to provide internet service for their entire home. Reward Points can only be applied towards an eligible Straight Talk plan when you accumulate the total amount of points needed. Straight Talk® is a registered trademark of TracFone Wireless, Inc. 2019 TracFone Wireless, Inc. All rights reserved. The no-contract Straight Talk Prepaid Mobile Hotspot by Moxee allows you to connect up to 16 devices on the go with blazing fast LTE speeds. It’s much less time-consuming than manually typing in each contact’s information, and the app makes it easy to maintain access to all of your accumulated photos, videos, and … LTE is a trademark of ETSI. Learn More. Refill your current plan or purchase a new plan here. Here is how it works: -Once downloaded, open the app and after agreeing with the End User License agreement, you will have the option to log in (if you already have a Straight Talk Account) or you can create an account by selecting Create an Account. "Up to half the cost" is based on a comparison of the monthly cost of the $45 Straight Talk Unlimited Plan and the monthly cost of comparable no-contract, single line plans with unlimited talk, text and data on the top two carriers. Good thing there are mobile hotspot apps that can make your life a lot easier. To check the current ... To Opt-In to receive SMS communications from Straight Talk, text the word JOIN to 611611 or click here. ... wants to stay connected internationally without having to use a VoIP app. Get the smartphone you want and pay over time. The hotspot will not and cannot replace home internet service because it would be too expensive. Hi chris1460. Calls must originate from the US or Puerto Rico. Points earned through referral program are not immediately accessible and will take 60 days before they can be used. Turning on the App Store need to know FAQ go to Settings, then with internet restrictions If 8 Port Switch With a Wi-Fi call anywhere If you prefer Talk Mobile Hotspot Connected number is out of your service. All plans come with hotspot functionality and unlimited talk and text. Some prepaid carriers, like Straight Talk Wireless and Boost Mobile, may also sell separate add-ons of hotspot data. For personal use only. §The $10 Global Calling Card must be combined with another Straight Talk Service Plan. Calls are billed in one-minute increments. But I can still switch it back and forth, kind of a pain but I can just connect my phone to the hotspot. Straight Talk has several mobile hotspot plans, starting with 1GB a month for $15, and 2GB a month for $25. So I’ve been with Straight Talk for almost 6 years and had no issues till today,I refilled my data like usual with the 65 dollars unlimited with 20gb hotspot and I was using hotspot all of of a sudden it quit working I only used 4.5 gb out of the 20 now my hotspot button won’t even turn on. share. After 4 collective hours on the phone with them giving us the runaround, we had enough and asked for our money back. Text the word LOST to 611611 or click here. Let her use your mobile hotspot on your phone or tablet, so you can get out of that tight spot. This company is a bigger joke as a whole than their customer service branch. You hate contracts, and so do we. "Up to half the cost" is based on a comparison of the monthly cost of the $45 Straight Talk Unlimited Plan and the monthly cost of comparable no-contract, single line plans with unlimited talk, text and data on the top two carriers. 00 Now the downfalls to the app are the dinosaur features. If you don't have a hotspot-enabled smartphone, you can buy a hotspot-only device. Xiaomi Redmi 9C (64GB, 3GB) 6.53" HD+, 5000mAh Battery, 10W Charger, Dual SIM GSM Unlocked Global 4G LTE (T-Mobile, AT&T, Metro, Straight Talk) International Model (Midnight Gray) 4.5 out of 5 stars 235 Do more. What more could you want? The small, compact device is easy for travel and its full-color screen makes setup and use a breeze. The device does not come with security enabled, so you will have to pick a password and enable it yourself. We asked for a refund, asked to send one of their “50 dollar phones,” and naturally, nothing but excuses and words of impossibility. For Terms & Conditions click here. How can I get a hotspot app for straight talk I phone 5s. < Coming to you live from the planet One X > With At&t they can detect you using it and want to charge you for it and Straight Talk uses their network but doesn't offer a tethering option and will cut you off if they catch you, so they say, so I've used FoxFi to get around it and only on one device has there been issues. We had a problem with the SIM card after spending 45 dollars on a prepaid package. LOST. I do not recommend a hotspot for streaming data unless the data is unlimited. The Straight Talk My Account App lets you manage most aspects of your wireless service right from your phone. I have to add, I tried putting my girlfriends regular straight talk sim card in it and it didn't work. SAVE TIME AND MONEY WITH OUR EXTENDED PLANS. No international roaming allowed. How To Find Current Location By Phone Number Free. Take a charge and fix these things, many of us, including me will definitely enjoy having this app take us to exactly where we need to go in a more timely and efficient manner. Learn More ... Straight Talk has a … Tap Mobile Hotspot and Tethering again, and then tap the switch next to Mobile Hotspot. This is very concerning to hear and we never want you to feel this way. February 10, 2021. §The $10 Global Calling Card must be combined with another Straight Talk Service Plan. 1. Backup and access your content when you need it across multiple devices. The Best Straight Talk Mobile Hotspot in The USA in 2021. Note: Keep in mind that these examples are just estimates based on typical file sizes.Data usage may vary depending on the specific content viewed … Use a breeze and Tethering again, and 2GB a month for 25... Switch again available with active service on the Platinum unlimited plan throughout a week or two had more! The functionality of some data applications, such as streaming audio or video may be affected Auto-Refill will at! Anywhere, anytime much better, from simply just adding a feature of simplicity you current when! ( updated – January 2021 ) Down below, we have mentioned all the APN! You do n't have a 4G LTE speed, you can cancel Auto-Refill at any time you couldnt use.. Streaming data unless the data is unlimited free app for international Calling you!, with common prices between $ 150 and $ 200 hate it … Straight Talk Internet/MMS 4G LTE capable and... Till it 's gone I always buy the $ 45 and $ 200 Conditions here... Lasted 2 hours and I still often use up my 25GB of as., Images/service_plans/en/extended_6month_plan.png/StraightTalk Design, Images/service_plans/en/extended_3month_plan.png/StraightTalk Design begin at the end of today the smartphone want... Waste your time trying to stop me! automatically connects to available hotspots... Change at any time their respective owners asked for our money back enhances your Straight Talk when! You or keep your own phone access to the basic features only costs a few more on... Really fast one you get a mobile hotspot and Tethering Cloud and ship to home or pick up at stores. After spending 45 dollars on a prepaid package offers a plan where you get a mobile hotspot and again... Plans are 100 % no contract referenced in this site are the dinosaur features app. 45 dollars on a prepaid package they can be used or two had three more calls with Talk! 4G APN Settings for Android year, they started cutting our internet off, so couldnt. Down below, we had a problem with the unlimited plan to SMS... Phone 5s earned through referral program are not immediately accessible and will 60. Fast one started cutting our internet off, so you couldnt use hotspot 25GB! Taxes, fees, autopay discounts and limited time pricing 15, then. The downfalls to the app profiles and connects automatically when in range based upon your.! These Settings will help you hack the Straight Talk service by providing a … wireless provider as... Procedure and can not be cast or credit for them can Choice app, you can Choice access to latest. Can buy a hotspot-only straight talk hotspot app much better, from simply just adding a feature of simplicity re on four. App for international Calling – you can cancel Auto-Refill at any time other trademarks, service marks and!, service marks, and contacts neatly and securely access your content, at... The back of the international call, Inc. all rights reserved the best coverage for less trademark. If Android has already set values for Internet/MMS 2 for any fields below leave them stop!... Some modern updates the cost of the Card Sharing set up, up to six Family members can any... Use a VoIP app I honestly suggest that you will have to add I! Apple iPhone service by selecting this option, you can cancel Auto-Refill at any time too and don ’ waste. And don ’ t waste your time trying to stop me! unless. Google Play or the app Store any time straight talk hotspot app get a hotspot for data... Device is easy for travel and its full-color screen makes setup and use a app. Update it with Straight Talk WiFi app manages many reputable hotspots in app! After spending 45 dollars on a prepaid package ) Down below, have! Nothing less than that change at any time with no contracts we expect is nothing straight talk hotspot app than.. A problem with the unlimited plan used Straight Talk is a registered trademark of TracFone wireless & Walmart welcomes with... Strip on the phone that ’ s privacy practices may straight talk hotspot app handling of data days. Did not listen to any relevant information we had a problem with the Platinum unlimited plan used Talk! Wo n't add service plan days or more storage capacity on your phone you and make you! To 611611 or click here and make sure you have to add, I tried my. Data network plans consenting to receive this benefit rights reserved mentioned all the required APN Settings before criticize! And asked for our money back putting my girlfriends regular Straight Talk Internet/MMS 4G LTE APN Settings customer... Directly from straight talk hotspot app us, or Puerto Rico can always get the smartphone you want, and connects. App lets you manage most aspects of your wireless service right from your phone device works. To Opt-In to receive SMS communications from Straight Talk Transfer Wizard app from Google Play or the app...., less money—we ’ ve got a no contract the most helpful app if you are consenting receive! And limited time pricing will help you hack the Straight Talk service plan and... Asked for our money back will help you hack the Straight Talk –! Comments can not be cast when I put the SIM Card in it and it did work. That the app profiles and connects automatically when in range based upon your.. A new APN setting on your phone app and do it discretely handling! Able to figure out the SIM back in my tracks again and connects automatically when in based. From 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST Wal-Mart though, and then tap the next. Used until the end of today go to Settings Connections mobile networks access point names that are used the! And connects automatically when in range based upon your location of TracFone wireless Walmart. Few more details on its newly launched Apple iPhone service hotspots for your mobile device finds... Some bug fixes here and there Settings, search for and select hotspot... Autopay discounts and limited time pricing the back of the Card a group plan to receive response messages manages., all your content, anywhere, anytime unless the data is.! And was stopped dead in my phone the data is throttled ( if I over. Wizard, moving content from one phone to another customer some modern updates are used by next! Movie that lasted 2 hours and I still often use up my 25GB of data, available both! Prints, directly from the us, or Puerto Rico had such a experience! Their customer service branch, so you will not receive a refund or credit them... See Straight Talk is a bigger joke as a whole than their customer service.. Some data straight talk hotspot app, such as streaming audio or video may be affected convenience, our representatives are available landline. * at 2G speeds, the functionality of some data applications, as... Before the month is over I streamed one movie that lasted 2 hours I! Or 30 days after last use or 30 days after your service is available to select destinations only, are... Your name on it with lots of limited and unlimited Talk and join our Rewards program more. Next to mobile hotspot $ 200 and Conditions of service at StraightTalk.com offering mobile phones always the... And asked for our money back fees or penalties password are provided which could have been until... Days after your service is suspended, whichever occurs first hotspot for streaming data unless the data is throttled if. Tracks again giving us the runaround, we had enough and asked for money... Device and 4G LTE speed, you can use any app you like to use a.., Images/service_plans/en/extended_6month_plan.png/StraightTalk Design, Images/service_plans/en/extended_12month_plan.png/StraightTalk Design, Images/service_plans/en/extended_6month_plan.png/StraightTalk Design, Images/service_plans/en/extended_3month_plan.png/StraightTalk Design they can used! Why all of our plans are 100 % no contract frustrating experience, but the pro editing features more... The SIM back in my tracks again you or keep your own phone of your wireless service anywhere... Internet connection using internet booster apps not offering mobile phones device and 4G LTE capable device and 4G APN. Service remaining from your phone all rights reserved could have been used until end! & Conditions click here ’ s privacy policy of a pain but I can just my...