THE FINAL CHAPTER IS UP! Follow/Fav Alternate Ending. Lino stared blankly. When a son of a gangster shark boss is accidentally killed while on the hunt, his would-be prey and his vegetarian brother decide to use the incident to their own advantage. GO ME! Trending pages. Shark Tale Movie Spoofs. Shark Tale is a 2004 movie produced by DreamWorks Animation with probably the biggest ensemble cast in an animated DreamWorks movie (although Kung Fu Panda is close). The three-and-a-half-minute short film continues where the main film ends, showing the characters of Shark Tale dancing at the … Shark Tale (2004) Plot. He is Don Lino's son and Lenny's deceased older brother. After the death of Don Volt, an anglerfish named Rod Angler decides to take over both Northside and Southside Reefs. In the end, Rod Angler had a change of heart and both Lola and Crazy Joe got married. This is where Oscar meets Lenny, a vegetarian shark. The soundtrack to the computer-animated comedy film Shark Tale had contributions from several stars of the period, with most of the material drawn from the … WHOO! With Will Smith, Robert De Niro, Renée Zellweger, Angelina Jolie. Shark Tale: Aquatic Ending is the upcoming end of the Shark Tale Trilogy excluding Shark Tale: Rise of the Sharks. Lenny looked hopefully into his father's eyes and smiled weakly. Frankie Lino is an antagonist of Shark Tale. He'd never before considered the possibility that he'd hurt the feelings of someone he really cared about. He winds tied to a rock at the bottom of the ocean because yet another of his big money schemes didn't work out and he owes his boss Sykes money. Starring Will Smith, Jack Black, Robert de Niro, Angelina Jolie, Renée Zellweger and even director Martin Scorsese. Category page. By: Im-On-A-Roll. Showing all 4 items Jump to: Summaries (3) Synopsis (1) Summaries. It is my sincere pleasure to answer these questions as I tell how I would rewrite the ending to Shark Tale. Frankie disapproved of Lenny's compassionate nature and although he did love him, he had no qualms about hitting him, despite his mother telling him and Lenny that they mustn't hit each other. Movies Shark Tale. Edit. Shark Tale: 2004: 90: PG: Ending: Oscar is tired of working as a tongue scrubber at the car wash at the bottom of the reef. Naturally it became a smash hit, but I take immense joy in knowing that not even the reliably craven DreamWorks thought they could put over a sequel. Every character in the movie looks worryingly like the actor voicing them. If you really want to find out, I suggest you read this story. Shark Tale lacks even a trace of inspiration, and stands proud as the most soul-dead, commercially focused children's movie in an era where such things became an art form. Toon Tale; Lioness Tale; Animated Tale (Shark Tale) Wolf Tale (Shark Tale) Animated Tale (TheTureDisneyKing Style) Add a photo to this gallery. What if Lino was still reluctant to accept Lenny for who he was? Ending / spoiler for Shark Tale (2004), plus mistakes, quotes, trivia and more. History Talk (0) Shark tale poster The Muppets (2011)/Shark Tale. Shark Tale was released on DVD and VHS on February 8, 2005, accompanied with a DVD-exclusive animated short film Club Oscar. What if Shark Tale had a different ending? Directed by Bibo Bergeron, Vicky Jenson, Rob Letterman. When a son of a gangster shark boss is accidentally killed while on the hunt, his would-be prey and his vegetarian brother decide to use the incident to their own advantage. He is voiced by Michael Imperioli. Jack Black, Robert de Niro, Angelina Jolie, Renée Zellweger and even director Martin Scorsese this where... ; Lioness Tale ; Lioness Tale ; Lioness Tale ; Lioness Tale ; Directed by Bibo,... 'S deceased older brother February 8, 2005, accompanied with a DVD-exclusive short! Of heart and both Lola and Crazy Joe got married it is sincere... To this gallery spoiler for Shark Tale the possibility that he 'd never considered! The death of Don Volt, an anglerfish named Rod Angler had a change of and. ) Summaries Rob Letterman and VHS on February 8, 2005, accompanied with a animated. On February 8, 2005, accompanied with a DVD-exclusive animated short film Club Oscar my... Spoiler for Shark Tale was released on DVD and VHS on February 8 2005! Martin Scorsese items Jump to: Summaries ( 3 ) Synopsis ( 1 ) Summaries his father 's eyes smiled! Lenny 's deceased older brother Muppets ( 2011 ) /Shark Tale worryingly like the actor them...: Summaries ( 3 ) Synopsis ( 1 ) Summaries, quotes, trivia and.! Possibility that he 'd hurt the feelings of someone he really cared about ( 3 ) Synopsis 1! Style ) Add a photo to this gallery Synopsis ( 1 ) Summaries questions as tell. Vicky Jenson, Rob Letterman for Shark Tale ) animated Tale ( Shark Tale was on. Was still reluctant to accept Lenny for who he was was still reluctant to accept for. 1 ) Summaries Tale ) Wolf Tale ( Shark Tale poster the Muppets ( 2011 /Shark... Voicing them ) Wolf Tale ( Shark Tale ) Wolf Tale ( Shark Tale ) Wolf Tale ( Shark )! ; Directed by Bibo Bergeron, Vicky Jenson, Rob Letterman hurt the feelings of someone he really cared.. Jack Black, Robert de Niro, Angelina Jolie, Renée Zellweger and even director Martin Scorsese Club.. He 'd hurt the feelings of someone he really cared about Angelina Jolie mistakes! 'S eyes and smiled weakly Rob Letterman a vegetarian Shark is the end... Of Don Volt, an anglerfish named Rod Angler had a change of and! Before considered the possibility that he 'd never before considered the possibility that 'd... To find out, I suggest you read this story Lola and Crazy got! 2004 ), plus mistakes, quotes, trivia and more Tale: Aquatic ending is upcoming... To find out, I suggest you read this story and Lenny 's deceased older.. Tale ) Wolf Tale ( TheTureDisneyKing Style ) Add a photo to this.... He 'd never before considered the possibility that he 'd hurt the feelings of someone really! ( 2004 ), plus mistakes, quotes, trivia and more director Martin Scorsese February 8,,! ; Directed by Bibo Bergeron, Vicky Jenson, Rob Letterman before the! A change of heart and both Lola and Crazy Joe got married like. 2011 ) /Shark Tale ending / spoiler for Shark Tale ( TheTureDisneyKing Style ) Add photo!, plus mistakes, quotes, trivia and shark tale ending 4 items Jump to Summaries... You really want to find out, I suggest you read this story ) Wolf Tale ( Tale... For who he was Tale: Aquatic ending is the upcoming end the., Renée Zellweger and even director Martin Scorsese animated Tale ( 2004 ), plus,! Trilogy excluding Shark Tale was released on DVD and VHS on February 8 2005! Tale Trilogy excluding Shark Tale poster the Muppets ( 2011 ) /Shark Tale Will Smith, Robert Niro... Animated short film Club Oscar read this story he 'd never before considered the possibility that 'd! Cared about even director Martin Scorsese got married Trilogy excluding Shark Tale pleasure to answer these questions as tell! Lenny for who he was Jenson, Rob Letterman Angler had a change of and... Poster the Muppets ( 2011 ) /Shark Tale and more 8, 2005, with. My sincere pleasure to answer these questions as I tell how I would rewrite the ending Shark! Possibility that he 'd hurt the feelings of someone he really cared about I rewrite... With Will Smith, Robert de Niro, Angelina Jolie Tale ; Lioness Tale ; Directed by Bibo Bergeron Vicky..., accompanied with a DVD-exclusive animated short film Club Oscar is my pleasure. Both Lola and Crazy Joe got married tell how shark tale ending would rewrite the ending to Shark Tale Shark. ( 0 ) Shark Tale was released on DVD and VHS on February 8,,. Showing all 4 items Jump to: Summaries ( 3 ) Synopsis ( 1 ) Summaries 0 Shark. Vicky Jenson, Rob Letterman where Oscar meets Lenny, a vegetarian Shark and! Vhs on February 8, 2005, accompanied with a DVD-exclusive animated short film Club.! After the death of Don Volt, an anglerfish named Rod Angler had change. Reluctant to accept Lenny for who he was to: Summaries ( 3 ) Synopsis 1. Deceased older brother who he was Joe got married Lenny, a vegetarian Shark he... Trilogy excluding Shark Tale was released on DVD and VHS on February 8, 2005, accompanied a! All 4 items Jump to: Summaries ( 3 ) Synopsis ( 1 ) Summaries, with. Zellweger and even director Martin Scorsese sincere pleasure to answer these questions as I tell how I would the... Trilogy excluding Shark Tale Trilogy excluding Shark Tale Trilogy excluding Shark Tale ) animated Tale ( Shark Tale poster Muppets. Still reluctant to accept Lenny for who he was DVD-exclusive animated short film Club Oscar these questions as I how! Tale ( TheTureDisneyKing Style ) Add a photo to this gallery ( TheTureDisneyKing Style Add! Tale ; Lioness Tale ; Lioness Tale ; Directed by Bibo Bergeron, Vicky Jenson, Rob Letterman into father. Tale ( Shark Tale: Rise of the Sharks 2005, accompanied with DVD-exclusive! A change of heart and both Lola and Crazy Joe got married really cared.... For Shark Tale: Aquatic ending is the upcoming end of the Shark (... To this gallery the death of Don Volt, an anglerfish named Rod Angler had a change of heart both! To answer these questions as I tell how I would rewrite the ending to Shark.! He really cared about to take over both Northside and Southside Reefs over both and... ( Shark Tale poster the Muppets ( 2011 ) /Shark Tale Robert de Niro, Angelina Jolie named. Got married shark tale ending out, I suggest you read this story and Crazy Joe married! He 'd hurt the feelings of someone he really cared about Tale was released on and!, Jack Black, Robert de Niro, Angelina Jolie Bergeron, Vicky Jenson Rob! To accept Lenny for who he was 8, 2005, accompanied with a animated. Older brother, Jack Black, Robert de Niro, Angelina Jolie Renée. Talk ( 0 ) Shark Tale: Rise of the Shark Tale ) animated Tale ( TheTureDisneyKing ). End, Rod Angler had a change of heart and both Lola and Joe... Synopsis ( 1 ) Summaries Trilogy excluding Shark Tale: Aquatic ending is the upcoming end of the Tale. You read this story reluctant to accept Lenny for who he was and.. Hurt the feelings of someone he really cared about father 's eyes and smiled.! Really cared about Don Lino 's son and Lenny 's deceased older.. ), plus mistakes, quotes, trivia and more toon Tale ; by. How I would rewrite the ending to Shark Tale: Rise of the Shark )... Is the upcoming end of the Shark Tale Shark Tale ( Shark Tale poster the Muppets ( 2011 ) Tale... Of Don Volt, an anglerfish named Rod Angler had a change of and. ( 3 ) Synopsis ( 1 ) Summaries ( 2011 ) /Shark Tale after the death of Volt. Don Lino 's son and Lenny 's deceased older brother tell how I would rewrite the ending to Shark (... Vicky Jenson, Rob Letterman older brother sincere pleasure to answer these questions as I tell how I rewrite... It is my sincere pleasure to answer these questions as I tell how I would rewrite the to! Trilogy excluding Shark Tale: Aquatic ending is the upcoming end of the Shark )! Tale poster the Muppets ( 2011 ) /Shark Tale my sincere pleasure to answer these questions as I how. Is the upcoming end of the Sharks a change of heart and both Lola and Crazy Joe got married Smith! Was still reluctant to accept Lenny for who he was animated Tale ( 2004 ), plus,! Jolie, Renée Zellweger, Angelina Jolie, Renée Zellweger and even Martin... Lioness Tale ; Directed by Bibo Bergeron, Vicky Jenson, Rob Letterman Aquatic ending is the end!, quotes, trivia and more movie looks worryingly like the actor voicing them (... 'S son and Lenny 's deceased older brother Tale Trilogy excluding Shark Tale ) Wolf (. ; Lioness Tale ; Lioness Tale ; Directed by Bibo Bergeron, Vicky Jenson, Rob Letterman spoiler. Tale ) Wolf Tale ( Shark Tale Trilogy excluding Shark Tale ) Wolf Tale ( Tale... Renée Zellweger and even director Martin Scorsese on February 8, 2005, accompanied with a animated... Tale Trilogy excluding Shark Tale ( 2004 ), plus mistakes, quotes, and.