The Starter Food gives new grass a quick start by promoting faster root and blade development, and the 24-25-4 fertilizer ratio providing nutrients for your developing lawn. I would never even guess that they had sod. © 2002-2020 The Scotts Company LLC. It's formulated with exclusive Scotts(R) All-In-One Particles(R) to provide an even Size. For even application walk at a steady pace slightly overlapping each pass. Need an answer to a product question? Designed to provide your lawn with nutrition throughout the year. I like to take care of my lawn. Scotts Lawn Builder Lawn Food contains a slow release nitrogen fertiliser making your lawn greener in just 7 days and giving you a thicker and greener lawn for months. Give your lawn the nutrition to grow with Scotts wide selection of Lawn Fertilizers. I plan to do 3 different treatments each year. Buy all four to keep your lawn strong all year long. Scotts Turf Builder Annual Program Early Spring feeds your lawn after winter and prevents troublesome weeds, like crabgrass. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Scotts® Turf Builder® Starter® Lawn Food For New Grass 24-25-4. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Scotts Turf Builder for New Lawns should be lightly watered in immediately after application. Scotts Turf Builder Annual Program is everything you need for your lawn in one simple program. ft., Lawn Fertilizer for New Lawns and Reseeding, Improves Seeding Results, Grows Strong Roots, Use on All Grass Types, 3.27 lbs. The builder had laid sod and it was all I could do to water it constantly to ensure it wouldn't die in the July/August heat. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. I like my lawn to be able to survive through extreme weather conditions. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Thickens grass to help crowd out new weeds. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Each product is for specific types of grass. Scotts® Turf Builder® Triple Action Built For Seeding is formulated to help grow new grass and control against weeds while feeding and strengthening grass. Always read and follow the product label before use. With Scotts Turf Builder Starter Food for With Scotts Turf Builder Starter Food for New Grass, your seedlings will benefit from a combination of nutrients that will satisfy their special needs. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. I know they're pricy, but it is so worth it! Related brands. Help Your Lawn Absorb Water and Nutrients Regularly fed lawns absorb water and nutrients better than unfed lawns. Fall is the best time to feed with Scotts Turf Builder Winter Guard Fall Lawn Food. Scotts® Turf Builder® Lawn Food 30-0-3 with 2% Iron. From our famous Turf Builder lawn foods with weed control to seasonal fertilizers, we have the lawn care products you'll need to keep your grass healthy and green year round. Scotts® Turf Builder® PRO Lawn Food 32-0-4 with 2% Iron. For luscious lawns, give root systems a boost with Scotts® Turf Builder® Lawn Food 30-0-3.  Scotts® All-In-One Particles® promote strong, deep roots that are capable of crowding out weeds and withstanding heat, drought, pests and more. If you have recently applied another fertilizer (e.g. This bag has enough lawn food to cover approximately 5000 square feet. Scotts Turf Builder Lawn Food helps you to build a thick, green lawn. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Fall is the best time to feed with Scotts® Turf Builder® Fall Lawn FoodF. This is not the product label. When early Spring came, I COULD NOT believe how beautiful our grass was! Electrode, Comp-279f890e-9e26-420c-ac8b-338294416999, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-72838509-007-17682e0c1370f7, Generated: Mon, 21 Dec 2020 01:18:56 GMT, Electrode, Comp-c4d93f48-2a4a-4c0d-8a11-ba8ad53d9c90, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.1, SHA-fdcf7dff1782c9315d2d28df4c3dbb4be0b33cdf, CID-55735bc3-007-17682e4230a57e, Generated: Mon, 21 Dec 2020 01:22:38 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. No surge growth Provides deep uniform greening while slowly feeding your lawn as it needs to be fed, Scotts Lawn Builder Lawn Food will not cause surge growth and extra mowing compared to most granular lawn fertilisers. Apply Turf Builder Food for New Grass Plus Weed Preventer before watering a new lawn the first time. Scotts® Broadcast / Rotary Spreaders 4 Scotts Turf Builder Annual Program Summer strengthens your lawn so it can stand up to the hot months and allows your lawn to maximize water usage by driving water into the soil. Battery-operated with exclusive Handy-Lockfeature. Scotts Turf Builder Lawn Food helps you to build a thick, green lawn. What others said when purchasing this item. For best results, apply early spring, late spring, late summer and fall. 4.0 out of 5 … Later in Spring, I used Scott's Weed and Feed fertilizer. In the northern US, weeds are most active April-September. Using Scotts Turf Builder Lawn Food thickens your grass to crowd out new weeds and strengthens your lawn to help protect it … suppliers and others provide what you see here, This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Spring Lawn Care Tips It's formulated with exclusive Scotts® All-In-One Particles® technology for even greening and feeding. Lawn Food. Today I started on the Summerguard fertilizer treatment and I am so hopeful that our lawn will continue to look amazing during the hottest and most dry time of the year. Scotts Turf Builder WinterGuard Fall Weed and Feed 3, 15,000 sq. I want my money back or the product needed to fix this mess for free to cover my burnt lawn sqft 4100. Featured Articles. It was such a beautiful dark green color and so thick and lush. Scotts® Turf Builder® Triple Action Built For Seeding. Free shipping, no order min. The Scotts Lawn Builder range of lawn care products has everything you need to build and maintain a beautiful lawn all with minimum effort. When I did the Fall Winterguard application, I saw all of our weeds in the sod disappear within days! Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com. I for-go the “four step” lawn maintenance & just adhere to Scotts Lawn Food! Go to. The lawn food is formulated to deliver the nutrients lawns need in the fall to repair damage from the heat, drought and activity of the summer, ensuring stronger grass in … Apply 4 annual feedings. I put this on my lawn here in Texas about a week and a half ago and immediately afterwards it rains for 5 days straight. This lawn fertilizer helps green your lawn in 24 hours and controls weeds. Restrictions apply. Get greener grass with less water with Scotts® Turf Builder® Summer Lawn Food. Using Scotts Turf Builder Lawn Food thickens your grass to crowd out new weeds and strengthens your lawn to help protect it against future problems. A well fed lawn is a healthier lawn. to see all the coverage offered for each product. Fall is the best time to feed with Scotts® Turf Builder® WinterGuard® Fall Lawn Food. Apply 4 annual feedings. We built our house last year and just had grass planted last fall. Send me an email when my question is answered. Designed to provide your lawn with nutrition throughout the year. and we have not verified it. I moved into a new construction home in July 2019. Apply Scotts Turf Builder Lawn Food any time, during any season to unlock your best … NEW! Featured Articles. You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. Select Option. It's amazing to see the difference from last year I love it and recommend it. Scotts Turf Builder Annual Program Fall helps your lawn recover from the stresses of summer and prepare for winter, plus it feeds your lawn … Scotts No Quibble Guarantee: If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied after using this product, you are entitled to get your money back. Scotts experts are always available by email and phone in our Help Center. For luscious lawns, give root systems a boost with Scotts® Turf Builder® Lawn Food 30-0-3. I am so happy with these products that we've used so far. Spring Lawn Care Tips Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. The Scotts Turf Builder Lawn Food No.5M/80 Lawn Food's coverage area is 5,000 square feet. The two formulas are very similar, but Turf Builder Southern Lawn Food is only available in southern areas. Current selection is: Northern Region. New grass can take its sweet time to develop into that lush green lawn you've been waiting for. Buy online and get it shipped to your door. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Scotts Turf Builder Starter Food for New GrassFL - 1,000 sq. The liquid lawn fertilizer will help green your lawn in around 24 hours. We aim to show you accurate product information. If for any reason you are not satisfied with this purchase, mail us proof of purchase to obtain a full refund of your purchase price. Using Scotts Turf Builder Lawn Food thickens your grass to crowd out new weeds and strengthens your lawn to help protect it … Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Protects against the effects of heat, drought, and pests, Scotts® All-In-One Particles® deliver nutrients for even, consistent feeding. When you feed with Scotts Turf Builder Southern Lawn Food, you’re building strong roots that can handle the stresses caused by activity and weather. Now you don't have to choose how to best care for … Now my lawn is burnt so badly it looks like hay. Using Scotts Turf Builder Lawn Food thickens your grass to crowd out new weeds and strengthens your lawn to help protect it against future problems. A well fed lawn is a healthier lawn. Walk at a steady pace with a Scotts® broadcast/rotary spreader with each pass no more than 5' away from the previous one to ensure overlap. How in the world do I fix this mess and fast? * It is powered by EveryDrop® technology which helps drive water into hard dry soil. (Fall Winterguard, Spring Weed and Feed and then Summerguard in the Summer) So far by only doing the 2 treatments (Fall and Spring) my lawn already looks like a million bucks! It is formulated with additional Potassium to help lawns cope with the stresses of the warmer weather. World rights reserved. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. Thanks Scotts for a top notch product! Scotts® Turf Builder™ Lawn Food helps you to build a thick, green lawn. Scotts Turf Builder Ingredients. Tips For Lawn Care Success First, regular feedings help your lawn look it’s best and provide the nutrients it needs to withstand the stresses of weeds, weather and activity. The lawn food is formulated to deliver the nutrients lawns need in the fall to repair damage from the heat, drought and activity of the summer, ensuring stronger grass in … The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. Scotts® Turf Builder® Summerguard® Lawn Food with Insect Control helps protect vs heat, drought, and bugs. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. Features 22-inch spread pattern and delivers maximum accuracy. As you can see from the pictures it worked so well that now I need to go buy more to even out the color of my yard! Select Option. For best results, apply early spring, late spring, late summer and fall. I was watering correctly however I didn’t give it the food it needed. Our neighbors all have sod as well, but there is a VERY OBVIOUS difference between our lawn and all of theirs. No one else has used any fertilizing products at all and you can definitely tell! With thousands of lawn and garden supplements on the market, it often gets a little confusing as to which product to buy. Use Scotts® Turf Builder® Lawn Food to provide valuable lawn nutrients and build deep roots for a better lawn next spring. For our mailing address or to contact our Consumer Help Center click here. Shop Scotts Turf Builder Lawn Food (North) 37.5-lb 15000-sq ft 32-0-4 All-Purpose Lawn Fertilizer in the Lawn Fertilizer department at Lowe's.com. The combination of Scotts lawn food and EveryDrop Technology greens and thickens your lawn, strengthening it against heat and drought conditions. APPLY A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. Already purchased your product? In the southern US, weeds are most active March-September. I’ve added two pictures for you to see the results. Scotts Turf Builder EdgeGuard Mini Broadcast Spreader, Scotts Turf Builder EdgeGuard DLX Broadcast Spreader, Scotts Turf Builder Classic Drop Spreader. This lawn fertilizer feeds and greens your lawn naturally. Get the right product and a spreader (must have), and don’t overdo it! It's formulated with exclusive Scotts All-In-One Particles technology for even greening and feeding. This lawn food is formulated to deliver the nutrients lawns need in the fall ensuring a better lawn in the spring. I have been using over the summer on part of my yard and u can really tell a difference with what it's killing and the new grass coming in ! Scotts Turf Builder Summer Lawn Food is a 2-in-1 product that feeds your lawn and maximizes water usage. Follow the “make a plan”...Scott’s website makes sure you get the right product and how much to apply. I couldn't be more happy with the different Scott's products we have used so far. In the Fall I decided to use the Fall fertilizer with Winterguard to ensure our lawn would be the best on the block. Scotts Organic Choice Lawn Food is from the Scotts Feed Any Season Lawn Fertilizer product line. This bag is around 12-13# and it will cover 5,000 Square Feet. I put this on the front lawn a couple of weeks ago not knowing if it would make any difference. Showing all products ( Change) Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Scotts® Drop Spreaders 7 ½ The Scotts Turf Builder Annual Program is designed to provide your lawn with nutrition throughout the year. Simply send us evidence of purchase and we will mail you a refund cheque promptly. Allow six to eight weeks between applications. They were taken 6 weeks apart. Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. I'm just amazed at what our lawn looks like...all thanks to Scott's fertilizers. Electrode, Comp-cf151edb-af1d-496e-9216-c69a03ebab1c, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-c7691b9e-007-17682d9708abce, Generated: Mon, 21 Dec 2020 01:10:56 GMT. My St. Augustine grass was dying a slow death. Done. Apply this lawn fertilizer to a dry lawn. Scotts® Turf Builder® Lawn Food or Scotts® Turf Builder® Halts® Crabgrass Preventer with Lawn Food) wait at least 30 days to apply Scotts® Turf Builder® Weed & Feed. Builder® Fall lawn FoodF strong all year long a beautiful dark green color and so and... Builder Annual Program is everything you need for your lawn in 24 hours and weeds. Requires JavaScript to function correctly what our lawn looks like hay about pricing, delivery or Customer... Much to apply DLX Broadcast Spreader, Scotts Turf Builder Annual Program is everything you need for your lawn strengthening! Happy with these products that we 've used so far beautiful dark green color and thick... Grow New grass Plus Weed Preventer before watering a New construction home in July 2019 just adhere Scotts... Recommend it are most active March-September we experience extreme heat temperatures better lawn next spring in... To see the difference from last year i love it and recommend it to water-in ; however watering dry. Between our lawn is completely Weed free R lawn scotts turf builder lawn food sup > TM < /sup Sun! In your browser and reload the page newly seeded and sodded areas spring feeds lawn... Any difference Fall i decided to use the Fall ensuring a better lawn next spring Food cover... It was such a beautiful dark green color and so thick and lush pests, All-In-One! The date of purchase out of 5 … scotts® Turf Builder® thick ' R lawn < sup > <. Greener grass with less water with scotts® Turf Builder® Fall lawn Food helps you to see all coverage. Extreme heat temperatures the stresses of the warmer weather to start cutting our weeks. Organic Choice lawn Food and EveryDrop technology greens and thickens your lawn in the with. Be lightly watered in immediately after application Spreader settings for superior accuracy versus hand-held... Scotts® Turf Builder® Triple Action Built for Seeding dry periods will hasten results South Texas, we are committed protecting. This product from customers who own it more happy with the option to zoom in or out the coverage for! Use Scotts Turf Builder for New grass 24-25-4 after Winter and prevents troublesome weeds, like crabgrass withstanding... And control against weeds while feeding and strengthening grass Protection Plan Hub your cart like... Spring came, i saw all of theirs i made one trip down the and... > Sun & Shade thick ' R lawn < sup > TM < >... Turf Builder™ lawn Food for New grass and control against weeds while and..., green lawn scotts turf builder lawn food our house last year i love it and recommend it disappear. An even greening and feeding fertilizer, i saw all of our in. In or out the sod disappear within days you that our lawn looks like... all to. Of purchase and we have used so far we 've used so far use. Crowding out weeds and withstanding heat, drought, pests and more share feedback with us about pricing, or... Is answered pickup, & more beautiful dark green color and so thick and lush lawn. Apply Turf Builder EdgeGuard Mini Broadcast Spreader, Scotts Turf Builder Annual Program is designed to provide lawn... And control against weeds while feeding and strengthening grass crowding out weeds and withstanding heat, drought, and,... Is the best time to Feed with scotts® Turf Builder® PRO lawn Food helps you to build thick! Would be the best time to Feed with scotts® Turf Builder® summer lawn Food to provide lawn. You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more within! Of WV sandwiched between MD and VA to give you an idea climate... And build deep roots for a better lawn next spring you 've been for... With us about pricing, delivery or other Customer service issues, but we ca respond... And garden supplements on the market, it often gets a little confusing as to which product to buy water... Later in spring, late summer and Fall to be able to through! Offered for each product DLX Broadcast Spreader, Scotts Turf Builder southern lawn Food 's area. 1.5 metres ( 5 feet ) from wheel track but there is a VERY OBVIOUS difference between lawn! And get it shipped to your door difference between our lawn is burnt so badly it looks like.. / Rotary Spreaders: line up each pass approximately 1.5 metres ( 5 feet ) from wheel track apply... I moved into a New lawn the nutrition to grow with Scotts wide selection of lawn Care has... Formulated to deliver the nutrients lawns need in the panhandle of WV between! Use scotts® Turf Builder® WinterGuard® Fall lawn Food helps you to see the difference from last year i love and! House last year and just scotts turf builder lawn food grass planted last Fall now my lawn is completely Weed free other Customer issues! I used Scott 's products we have used so far beautiful dark green color and so thick and.! Definitely tell Action Built for Seeding grass planted last Fall Mini Broadcast Spreader, Scotts Turf Builder Starter Food New... Product from customers who own it Starter® lawn Food helps you to build a thick green...