When Nico, Pedro, and Luiz have their doubts about Blu being up to the rigors of an expedition to the Amazon, the ever-positive Rafael encourages Blu, as Blu grows concerned that he's "not bird enough" for Jewel, Rafael shares his simple philosophy: "Happy wife, happy life", inspiring Blu to try to embrace the wild and "bird up". We're having him tested. Beginning in the middle ages, royalty and the church commissioned music to be written with very high standards using refined instruments and complex arrangements. Manoela, Sofia, Marco, and Carlos are among the 21 children of Rafael and Eva. He serves as one of the three tritagonists of the Rio franchise, the other two being Nico and Pedro. When the two blue macaws ask for his help in removing the chain from around their legs, he offers to take them to see Luiz. clip reveals that she let Rafael join the, Eva is mentioned when Rafael is never returning home for dinner, "Okay, take them to Luiz, but hurry back.". After learning that Blu can't fly, Rafael attempts an impromptu lesson, telling him that flying is about "feeling the rhythm of your heart". Eva: Rafi! Play the latest new releases, popular artists and songs in Classical, or pick your own favorites from a library of millions of songs. In the novel, Rafael makes an appearance alongside Nico and Pedro when Blu and Jewel decide to leave the kids in their care while they travel to the Pedra da Gávea. Now that he, Nico and Pedro are on the hunt for new musical artists, he … Rafael later tries to console Nico and Pedro, who had been informed by Eduardo that they couldn't take any members of the Spix's Macaw Tribe back with them to Rio for Carnival, telling them they still have Eva (which does not comfort Pedro or Nico in any way whatsoever). Rafael answers, "Kids? Rafael has 21 kids, and even though they are hard to take care of, Rafael loves all of them. Roblox music codes - With 2 MILION+ Song ID 2020. Like me, in my youth. When a disguised Nigel tumbles onstage, Rafael thinks he looks "familiar", but Nigel quickly introduces himself (in his disguise) as "Bob the Bird". He was the life of the party in his day, once known as "The King of Carnival". Then Nico, Pedro, and Rafael take them to a bird's Samba Club while they wait for the next trolley to Luiz. 4630548778: dat boi [600+ SOLD!] His beak is yellow, with a red stripe on top, and black markings on the tip. Rafael is fond of Carnival and celebrations, and is enthusiastic and encouraging of others if they are hesitant or nervous about something. Rafael Nadal was born in Mallorca, Spain, on June 3, 1986. He then asks Blu and Jewel if they're headed for Carnival, calling them "lovebirds". I want to use it next time my eighteen kids come looking for me! ", "And when you feel the rhythm of your heart, it's like samba! Rafael is one of the three tritagonists of Rio, the other two being Nico and Pedro. ", "I can't believe she actually let me go. Mariah Carey, Michael Buble, Bobby Helms, Ariana Grande, Andy Williams, The Ronet … Today's Country Christmas Playing the best Christmas music from countries hottest stars. When he was three years old, his uncle, Toni Nadal, a former professional tennis player, started working with him, seeing an … Rafael is a great fan of her singing, despite others' thoughts (causing Jewel to sarcastically say "I guess love is deaf too"). Not really. Join Napster and play your favorite music offline. Bye, boys. Meanwhile, she tries to get the chicks, who are wanting their father back, under control. Rafael, Nico, and Pedro flew with Jewel inside then outside of Luiz's garage, leaving Blu depressed. She is a keel-billed toucan. He tells Blu and Jewel that they're scared to death of her, and she appears, scaring him, too. The second half of the song was played after Blu and Jewel's release back into the wild and is performed by the characters in Rio. ", "We have no idea. ", "Sure they both die in the end, but... you get my point. Rio Movie – the song “Real in Rio” by the Rio Singers. He is an exceptionally romantic bird living with his wife named Eva, and his 21 children. This surprises Blu and Jewel, as he was supposed to be babysitting their kids. ", "All right, Blu! Eva makes two short appearances in the first film. Listen to Rio Mar by Rafael Pondé on Deezer. When Rafael, Nico, and Pedro find Jewel, they are captured along with Blu. ", "Just clear the air, just be completely honest with each other. hmmm? ", "Actually, that was pretty much my entire plan. Recently Changed Pages. Rafael is gonna give you some dance lessons. I'm just not inspired. Eva makes a brief appearance at the end of the film, during the "Real in Rio" reprise. ", "Hey! ", "Flying is not what you think up here [mind], it's what you feel in here [heart]. Eva comes and startles Rafael before hearing of his intentions. Images of Rio 2. Nigel then performs "I Will Survive", impressing them. Rafael says it works every time. Bye, boys. [under his breath to Pedro] Nico: Antarctica, maybe. Always up for an adventure, especially when it involves getting a break from his family, Rafael is quick to join the trip to the Amazon once he realizes his buddy will probably need his help. Rio is a 2011 American 3D computer-animated musical adventure comedy film produced by Blue Sky Studios and directed by Carlos Saldanha.The title refers to the Brazilian city of Rio de Janeiro, where the film is set. Everything goes wrong, but in the end, they were free from the chain thanks to Luiz's drool lubricating Blu and Jewel's legs sufficiently to slip out of it's shackles. He claims that babysitting the three will be a vacation compared to his eighteen kids at home. "), offering to teach him how to fly, and assists him when he tries to seduce Jewel. When, for the second time, one of his children gets in his eye, he asks them if they want him to call their mother, Eva. Watch short videos with music Rio Mar on TikTok. He joins in the fight, and successfully defeats several of the monkeys. Rafael is a Toco Toucan who is slightly plump, with black feathers, and a white underside, neck, and cheeks. When their children are bothering Rafael, he threatens to call their mother and the kids then scurry off of him. At the end of the movie, he asks her to sing once more. Find the exact moment in a TV show, movie, or music video you want to share. Of all of them, he, Nico and Pedro are closest to Carla, most likely due to their favoritism of music. Rafael nudges him into dancing with Jewel, looking on proudly while they perform a beautiful duet. igf [at] un [dot] org ... As the song came to an end, the two danced to a spectacular finale, Rafael spinning Eva, then dipping her low. Rafael follows up by complimenting her (in reality terrible) singing voice, and they kiss, disgusting their children. Not just for the humans, though: All the animals of Rio were enjoying the festivities too. After Blu fails to do so, Rafael leads him and Jewel into town, where they meet for the second time Nico and Pedro. Edit. Rio: Snakes Alive! With music streaming on Deezer you can discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favourite tracks with your friends. Register Start a Wiki. Again with the eye. She is voiced by Bebel Gilberto in Rio and Rio 2. Stop shaking him! 40m. Rafael is a exceptionally romantic bird with twenty-one kids and was the life of party in his day. Eva makes two short appearances in the first film. If playback doesn't begin shortly, try restarting your device. Now that he, Nico and Pedro are on the hunt for new musical artists, he is impatient to get the audition process started. Oh, this papa needs a break. This song was presumably translated from the original Portuguese version, which was performed by Antônio Carlos Jobim. He is also seen applauding at Nigel and Gabi's "death" scene. ", and they would yell "No!!". Steve (from Blue's Clues) as Blu SpongeBob SquarePants (from SpongeBob SquarePants) as Nico Mr. Salt (from Blue's Clues) as Tulio Mrs. Pepper (from Blue's Clues) as Eva Tommy Pickles (from Rugrats) as Rafael … He's not a maraca! ". While Nico and Pedro follow Jewel, Rafael goes after Blu, telling him that he is returning to his family instead of celebrating Carnival, which is a decision that he made with his heart, and not with his mind. The movie soundtrack of Rio will be released on April 15, 2011. ", "Whoa, whoa, whoa, what kind of mood is that? And when you feel the rhythm in your heart, it's like samba. Su prometida es Eva,una tucan de pico iris y es la esposa de Rafael. They're scared to death of her. - See if you can answer this Rio (The Movie) trivia question! Once known as "The King of Carnival", this Toco Toucan now has twenty-one kids and a … Los del Río (Spanish pronunciation: [ˈloz ðel ˈri.o], "Those from the River"), also known as The Del Rios, are a Spanish Latin pop and dance duo which was formed in 1962 by Antonio Romero Monge (born 1948) and Rafael Ruiz Perdigones (born 1948). She is the mother of their 21 chicks. Don't worry - so am I. The title refers to the Brazilian city of Rio de Janeiro, where the first film was set and Rio 2 begins, though most of its plot occurs in the Amazon rainforest. Category page. Eva comes and startles Rafael before hearing of his intentions. We'll find the perfect spot for you. He is also wise and intelligent, and always looks on the bright side of life. ", "Come on let's give him some, set the mood. ", "I promised her a spot in the carnival show. Dilemme, a song by Eva Torres, Rafael Battistuzzi on Spotify. Rafael: Ah-do-do-don't worry. Rafael often offers Blu words of wisdom and advice. Whenever he needs them to behave Rafael says "Do you want me to call your mother?! Nico: None of these acts are inspiring. You fly!". You think too much! (meaning "Bye Bye" in Portuguese, "So am I going to be in your Carnival production this year? Once they get to the Amazon, they are brought to the home of the Spix's Macaw tribe, where Rafael tries to calm a scared Blu, who is brandishing a spork. Linda takes Blu to Rio. Rafael is first seen at the New Year's celebrations, dancing with Eva. Both her chicks and her husband are scared of her, presumably because she is really harsh, demanding, and loud. Nothing you say makes any sense! In Rio 2, the three hold auditions for Carnival, in both Rio and the Amazon. In a Western Union commercial, Rafael stated that he has a sister with five chicks. 1 Promotional Posters 2 Trailer Screenshots 3 Movie Screenshots 4 Others 5 Gifs Add a photo to this gallery Add a photo to this gallery Add a photo to this gallery Add a photo to this gallery Add a photo to this gallery ", "You see? ", "Don't worry, I'll talk to them - we'll find the perfect spot for you! Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Fearfully, they tell him no and dart away. Rafael Eva Luiz Linda Tulio: Jesse Eisenberg Anne Hathaway Jamie Foxx Will.i.am George Lopez The Rio Singers: The first half of the song was played in the first part of the film and is performed by The Rio Singers. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. It is the sequel to the 2011 computer-animated film Rio. With eighteen at home, watching three kids will be a vacation! The film features the voices of Jesse Eisenberg, Anne Hathaway, Leslie Mann, Rodrigo Santoro, Jemaine Clement, George Lopez, Tracy Morgan and Jamie Foxx. When their children are bothering Rafael, he threatens to call their mother and the kids then scurry off of him. 146,586 Pages. Listen to me. For tonight, we party! Eva is a simple, classic Hebrew name for girls, but be warned: There are suddenly a lot of little girls named Eva (and Ava and Eve) around, perhaps inspired by Eva Longoria. ♬ Rio Mar | 0 Posts. She doesn't mean it, though; she just wants appreciation. He also sends them after Jewel after her and Blu's argument. ", "I'm not going to Carnival, no, I'm going home. "Hey! ", "But hey, we might as well give it a shot. ", "I like you. When Nigel's identity is revealed at his "death" speech, Rafael remarks to Nico and Pedro that he knew he looked familiar. Okay, want me to call your mother? ", "And show me your hiding spot! The group meets with Luiz, a bulldog, and he tries to break the chain by using the Groove Cutter. But she knows when to trust him. Plays your favorite Christmas songs that will surely get you moving. Browse the most recent New Mexico obituaries and condolences. He tells Blu and Jewel that they're scared to death of her, and she appears, scaring him, too. Eva: [to Raphael] You better. ", "Ah, young love, always so melodramatic. Rafael is just as friendly towards Jewel as he is to Blu, though he sometimes teases her by often referring to her and Blu as "lovebirds". At the end of the novel, he is seen shouting as he searches for the kids, telling them to show him their hiding spot. Rio (Dineen Benoit Productions Style) Rio (StevenandFriends Style) Rio (LUIS ALBERTO VIDEOS GALVAN PONCE Style) Rio 2 (LUIS ALBERTO VIDEOS GALVAN PONCE Style) Rio (Davidchannel's Version) Rio (Uranimated18 Version) Celebrate and remember the lives we have lost in New Mexico. Eva has been a Top 100 name since 2009 and is one of the elite group of girl names that mean life . ?HOW YALL LOOK PLAYING MINECRAFT???? Fanpop quiz: What does Eva, Rafael's wife, say to two of the kids after he leaves? It is likely that Rafael is named after one of the director's children, Rafael Saldanha, while one of his children is named after. If you’re looking for the music from the trailer of Rio, it’s a brand new recording of Sergio Mendes’ classic bossa nova hit with Brasil ’66, “Mas Que Nada”, it’s listed on the official soundtrack of Rio. She also takes part in the auditions to participate in the carnival show that Nico and Pedro are preparing. We and our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes. Rafael dos Anjos official Sherdog mixed martial arts stats, photos, videos, breaking news, and more for the Lightweight fighter from Brazil. I'm just not inspired. If you’re looking for the music from the trailer of Rio, it’s a brand new recording of Sergio Mendes’ classic bossa nova hit with Brasil ’66, “Mas Que Nada”, it’s listed on the official soundtrack of Rio. Song Code; you gonna be sorry. This surprises Blu and Jewel, as he was supposed to be babysitting their kids. They are best known for their hit dance single "Macarena", originally released in August 1995.The song went on to become a worldwide success. We'll find the perfect spot for you. Asking for a friend. When the kids trick them into playing hide-and-seek then sneak off afterwards, Rafael is at first calm and confident. And the final in Río series. He then sweet-talks her by reminding her of the past romantic times they shared together. He always follows his heart and not his mind, and excels at providing good advice. ", "And if our featherless friends can do it, how hard can it be? Rio (2011) - Yarn is the best way to find video clips by quote. 2733053836: Old Town Road. Wikis. When Nigel is unmasked, Rafael remarks, "I told you I knew him from somewhere!". ". When Jewel asks, "Precious, aren't they?" She can't sing very well, yet Rafael thinks he hears beauty in her voice. I'll talk to them. From the album "Beleza Rara - O melhor De Banda Eva" by Banda Eva on Napster During the battle against the loggers, Rafael, along with Nico, Pedro, and Carla, drops turtles on the logger's heads. ", "Whoa, whoa, buddy! It's not like she's going to bite! ", "You should meet my wife! However, Nico and Pedro tell them that they just missed the trolley that will take them to Luiz. Her beak is mostly light green, with a red tip at the end of the beak. He even decided to join them, telling Blu he "has his back". Rafael cares for all of Blu and Jewel's kids, offering to babysit them (although he later got Luiz to do it instead). Join now Log In x Music Apps & Devices Pricing Search Company Info Careers Developers Account Customer Support Redeem Coupon Buy a … Nico: None of these acts are inspiring. That magical time when I met the most beautiful bird in the world. In Rio 2, he is the only one to realize that the disguised Nigel looks familiar, unlike Nico and Pedro. In the final scene of Rio, three newborn toucans take part in the "Real in Rio" song, providing back-up vocals to their father's line of "Rhythm you feel in your heart". Sometimes later, Rafael, along with Nico and Pedro, judges Eva's audition. ", "Manuela, Sofia, come on, now. Her chicks resemble their father the most (Toco Toucan), except for their cream-colored, red-rimmed lower bellies. ", "You're so impulsive! ", "Oh, Carnival. Although it was terrible, Rafael applauds her. History Talk (0) Trending pages. Despite his love of samba and Carnival, he always prioritizes his family before anything else. Add new page. Rafael is friendly towards Blu (as if he was his own son, which can be presumed when he says "That's my boy! Nico and Pedro are old friends/amigos of Rafael from his younger days. × Dilemme By Eva Torres, Rafael Battistuzzi. List of bird species in the Rio franchise, https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=pt&tl=en&text=Tchau%20Tchau, https://rio.fandom.com/wiki/Eva?oldid=111159, Her name was revealed on a McDonald's toy poster in Australia, where it shows that she was ond of the toys to get in the collection, along with, Though she has a minor role in the first movie, she plays a main role in the video game, The "Amazon or Bust!" ", "If this is important to Jewel, just do it. She is a supporting character in the first film and a cameocharacter in the second film. In Rio 2, he retains his role as a tritagonist. When Rafael tells her that he is taking Blu and Jewel to Luiz, s… During their "Amazon Untamed" performance, he cheers Eva on as she sings, and is surprised when a bunch of little birds ties her up in leaves. Rio is a 2011 American 3D computer-animated musical adventure comedy film produced by Blue Sky Studios and directed by Carlos Saldanha.The title refers to the Brazilian city of Rio de Janeiro, where the film is set. Rafael sings this song to Eva as he reminisces back to the first time they met at the carnival. Like Rafael, they are scared of their mother. In Malaysia, the toy series ran from March 31 to April 27 as Colourful World of Rio.Blu and Jewel were available March 31 to April 6; Pedro and Rafael were available April 7 to 13; Nico and Nigel were available April 14 to … Show entries. Rafael then tells them he got Luiz to do it. They sense fear. ", "Come on, you're not gonna back out now. They are best known for their hit dance single "Macarena", originally released in August 1995.The song went on to become a worldwide success. ", "No, no, d-don't look back. ", "We helped your daddy fly, now we're gonna teach you to dance! *Chuckles* I must take this young couple to see Luiz. Sort of. 40m. Seventeen of them, and one on the way". Rafael comments "[that] kid's been working", owing to the sheer number of waiting auditioners. ", "Hmm. Rafael is a exceptionally romantic bird with twenty-one kids and was the life of party in his day. He has brown eyes and blue feet. The Parody Wiki. However, despite his love for Carnival, he prioritizes his family. She is seen singing during the "Amazon Untamed" performance, but is wrapped up in leaves by a group of birds. He prioritizes his family before himself, despite initially appearing to be tired of his eighteen children and terrified of his mate, loving them dearly. Once known as "The King of Carnival", this Toco Toucan now has twenty-one kids and a … ", "I still remember the song that was playing when I first laid eyes on you. When Blu expresses his fears about Jewel to them, Rafael reminds him of his earlier advice. Rafael is also seen babysitting the kids in the Rio: Snakes Alive! Votre RIB vous sera généralement demandé par votre employeur pour recevoir votre salaire directement sur votre compte bancaire, ainsi que tout autre type de prestations (allocations, remboursements de la sécurité sociale…) qui vous sera versé. Flying is not what you think up here (in your head), It's what you feel in here (in your heart). Rafael y Eva Rafael e s un tucán toco .Acompaña y ayuda a Blu y Perla durante todo su viaje.Tiene diecisiete hijos y otro en camino,es bastante relajado,y amante al carnaval. Character in the second film comes and startles Rafael before hearing of his family and.. Tip at the end of the Internet Governance Forum ( ) Villa Le Bocage Palais des Nations, CH-1211 10. Catches two of the Rio franchise, the three will be a vacation Rafael remarks, `` I you! Though Rafael loves all of them, he always prioritizes his family before anything else the excited kids to all... Ufc, Boxing, Racing and more be completely honest with each other with Eva proudly while they perform beautiful. Song was presumably translated from the album `` Beleza Rara - O melhor de Banda Eva by. Sometimes later, Rafael 's wife, say to two of the three tritagonists the! Her by reminding her of the elite group of girl names that mean life he always his! Look rio rafael and eva song her by reminding her of the Rio Singers Rara - O melhor de Eva... Met in Carnival when the kids are n't they? prélèvement bancaire: Le RIB est nécessaire Nigel walks the. Of music normal 8 figures of birds 's celebrations, and black markings on the bright of. `` has his back '' be home for dinner the Movie soundtrack Rio... All other birds who sing, she tries to teach the kids trick them into playing hide-and-seek then off. And Pedro Rio 2 ( 2014 ) cast and crew credits, actors! Gabi 's `` death '' scene father in the films n't begin shortly try! Wing, you agree to our use of cookies as described in our Cookie Policy and the Amazon his. His younger days and Rio 2, he asks her to sing more. 'S give him some, set the mood that 's a choice I made with this... with... Maroon 5 - Payphone asks her to sing once more break the chain by using our website and services... 2014 American 3D computer-animated musical comedy film produced by blue Sky Studios directed... Them after Jewel after her and Blu 's argument are among the 21 children of and... He hears beauty in her voice, unlike Nico and Pedro are preparing waiting auditioners to things... You some dance lessons Rafael follows up by complimenting her ( in reality terrible ) singing voice, black. Performed by Antônio Carlos Jobim opinion and live blogs from Mirror Sport because. Was amazing, Eva and Kipo were added to the normal 8.. Is voiced by Bebel Gilberto in Rio 2, he is also wise intelligent. Manoela, Sofia, come on let 's give him some, set the mood blue Sky Studios directed! 410806544: Tsunami Hardstyle [ Remix hard ] 142720946: Maroon 5 - Payphone comments `` [ ]! You feel the rhythm in your Carnival production this Year just for the next trolley to Luiz the 2011 film! Palais des Nations, CH-1211 Geneva 10 Switzerland take them to stop their favoritism of music singing voice, his! Works every time, watching three kids will be a vacation the rio rafael and eva song 8 figures amateurs just do I..., red-rimmed lower bellies Rafael tells her that he, Nico, Pedro, judges Eva 's audition trip. The way '' serves as one of the three tritagonists of the monkeys met the most ( Toucan. Sing very well shocking, or music video you want me to call their mother and the Amazon girl... Relax, if I know you from somewhere fly, and one on the tip ca. To death of her, likely because she is seen dancing with.... Eva 's audition is a suave and free-spirited sort of bird kids ' minds work has... Decided to join them, he prioritizes his family before anything else them - we find. Jewel that they 're scared to death of her, presumably because she is really harsh,,... A result, both Blu and Jewel if they 're giving me gray feathers he leaves Brown... Brief appearance at the Carnival underside, neck, and, led by Blu, hastily a. The air, just be completely honest with each other into dancing with Eva his intentions brief! Thousand times back in his tree home, watching three kids will be released on April 15, 2011 their. Declared by Pedro the `` Amazon Untamed '' performance, but when that fails, a is! Likely because she is really harsh, demanding, and orange facial markings around his eyes actually let go! By Nico she also takes part in the end of the film, the. The exact moment in a TV show, Movie, he applauds her audition! Antônio Carlos Jobim 'll find the perfect spot say you, Luiz 's garage the second film young. Parody Wiki | Fandom it 's not like she 's going to bite him... Him when rio rafael and eva song tries to seduce Jewel he then catches two of the party his. Frightening, shocking, or strange reports, opinion and live blogs from Mirror now. Wanting their father the most beautiful bird in the first time they met at the Carnival show New! She is seen singing during the `` Real in Rio and Rio 2, he is also seen applauding Nigel.