Specialties: Solid wood furniture, full service design capabilities, reclaimed wood, one of a kind pieces. Opening Hours. Home Decor Styles. Always friendly, helpful and willing to go out of their way to help you. Austin, TX 78758 (North Burnett area) Requirements. TX \ Austin \ primitives furniture; Primitives Furniture 6701 Burnet Rd, Austin, TX, 78757. The bed and the mattress arrived at my apt. 26. 8201 Burnet Rd Austin, TX 78757 Map & Directions. I brought it in fully expecting to leave it. I guarantee you won't find solid wood, real craftsmanship, and one of a kind pieces at this price. WELCOME TO PRIMITIVES FURNITURE & ACCESSORIES! YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Target Inspired Home Decor .. new cabinet, just in. Fri. 10:00 am - 6:00 pm. We are both Austin locals and own the shop. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Farm Buildings in Austin, TX. They…, I have been a looking for that perfect marriage of modern-elegance. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. Reminiscent of earlier times, these pieces of furniture are not only decorative but made to be used in your everyday life. ”. Furniture Store in Austin, TX Are you looking for a unique addition to your home or business? Primitives Furniture. After purchasing a house full of furniture from Ashley and having to return everything due to 90% of…, The staff were so kind helping us identify the right products for our needs. 13807 San Pedro Ave Hill Country Village, TX 78232 210-496-6453 Find 2 listings related to Primitives Furniture Accessories in Austin on YP.com. Tommy Bahama Home. Early Texas furniture industry was well beyond primitive. Not only did I find…, GREAT SELECTION, GREAT PRICE, GREAT SERVICE. A fourth-generation Texas furniture family, doing business with … See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Primitives Furniture locations in Downtown, Austin, TX. So bring back the look of old and feel the history with our Primitive Furniture lines, where craftsmanship is second to none. Saved by Primitives Furniture. They are a family business and care about making people happy! I was concerned about how I'd get…, Had a smaller pendulum clock I inherited repaired here. This place is Awesome! YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Furniture. Company Website. When you can’t find the right pieces to fit your lifestyle or décor preferences, visit us at Primitives Furniture & Accessories. Discover (and save!) A fourth generation Texas furniture family, doing business with … Aug 10, 2019 - primitive decor austin tx #Primitivedecor. New Showroom Arrival. 1. We had been all over town shopping for Leather living room furniture. Primitive Furniture in Downtown on YP.com. Manager/Designer at Primitives Furniture Austin, Texas Area 71 connections. 31 reviews of Primitives Furniture & Accessories "I wanted to post because I think the previous poster gives this place a bad wrap when its really pretty good. 1,717 open jobs for Associate in Kyle. Office Funiture Now! Category : Furniture Stores. Feb 14, 2014 - This Pin was discovered by Primitives Furniture. Bassett Furniture. Smithers Furniture Refinishing & Repairing. The staff here is really great, we've bought two pieces from them and everything was delivered on time and went smoothly. A liberal, progressive stronghold in the midst of conservative Texas, Austin has long been a haven for subcultures. 3300 Bee Caves Rd Ste 375, West Lake Hills, TX 78746, 1500 E Whitestone Blvd, Cedar Park, TX 78613. 6701 N Lamar (1,294.73 mi) Austin, TX 78752. ABOUT PRIMITIVES FURNITURE & ACCESSORIES In the heart of the “Burnet Rd. PRIMITIVE FURNITURE. Saved to Favorites. DREXEL HERITAGE. Immediate availability of stock … 32 Reviews (512) 302-1617 Website. your own Pins on Pinterest. Get directions, reviews and information for Primitives Furniture & Accessories in Austin, TX. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Primitives Furniture at . Styles range from rustic hill country elegance to transitional and more. For maps and directions to Primitives view the map to the right. Tad was extremely informative and... more. Robert and staff were very knowledgeable and really bent over backwards to…, Address is 6721 Tulloch Way, Austin,TX. About Us. See more ideas about Country furniture, Furniture, Hill country. in one convenient place. Austin, TX 78757. We were wanting to furnish most of our new house and got a recommendation to visit them. About the Business. has a large inventory of high quality products at…, I took a set of dining room chairs to be refinished. A fourth-generation Texas furniture … Join to Connect. 5. Primitives Furniture and Accessories, Austin, TX, US. This showroom is beautiful and a great place to take your clients. I had been looking everywhere and could not find the right…, I highly recommend Louis Shanks in Austin. Is this your business? Austin original since 1988, Primitives has been importing solid wood, one-of-a-kind furniture and accessories from all over … September 2020. Didn't find what you were looking for? Experienced, Home Furnishings Design Consultant. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Primitives Furniture locations in Downtown, Austin, TX. Barn By Primitives Furniture in Austin on YP.com. Primitive Furniture. Discover (and save!) Mar 1, 2019 - Current showroom offerings. They have been in the Austin area since 1960's. Furniture Market Austin. 10108 N. IH-35 Austin, TX 78753. Explore. The owner was helpful but not pushy as I tried out various computer chairs. Tami B. The prices reflected in our furniture … This place is for luxury/one of a kind pieces only. Primitive Furniture in Austin on YP.com. Jan 18, 2020 - 1325152368&6246868901=165999936251941497 And Beach Home Decor 1 Comment. “Primitives must be on your list. Sun 12:00 PM - 06:00 PM Mon 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM Tue 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM About us Create an elegant atmosphere in your home or office, with solid wood furniture and custom upholstery from Primitives Furniture & Accessories in Austin, Texas. Our "Cottage Industry" eclectic pieces provide an ever-evolving inventory that complements any lifestyle or décor. 2082 Hwy 183, Suite #120 Leander, TX 78641. They can be contacted via phone at (512) 302-9680 for pricing, hours and directions. Add Website Suggest an Edit. Cute gift's too. Primitives located in Austin Texas 78757 Find Your Furniture Store Profile The…. Be the first to review! More Info; Reviews ; Currently there are no reviews for ' Primitives Furniture … See more ideas about Country furniture, Furniture, Hill country. 2082 Hwy 183, Suite #120 Leander, TX 78641. See more ideas about Rustic furniture, Furniture, Rustic. Austin's Furniture Depot. 5 out of 5 stars. Primitives Furniture & Accessories  Add to Favorites (512) 302-1617. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Primitives Furniture locations in Austin, TX. ABOUT REHAD FURNITURE. Apr 21, 2014 - This Pin was discovered by Primitives Furniture. 3 Projects for Primitives Furniture & Accessories. Home To A Different Kind of Shopping Experience. Austin original since 1988, Primitives has been importing solid wood, one-of-a-kind furniture and accessories from all over the world. I am VERY…, Excellent service and a fair price. We focus…, I went to this store to buy bed and mattress. Find 2 listings related to Primitives Furniture Accessories in Austin on YP.com. The floor selections to custom choices and one of a kind are amazing. Uniques VIEW NOW. Commented: Did you take this photograph from the Accents of Salado web site? (13) (512) 280 … Furniture promised in 12-14 weeks arrived after 20 weeks, and many phone calls. Product would be drop shipped to your residence. now, now girls...here is one that you both can have with permissions. For reviews of Primitives see below. Find 2 listings related to Primitives Furniture in Austin on YP.com. Austin original since 1988, Primitives has been importing solid wood, one-of-a-kind furniture and accessories from all over the world. Thu. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Farm Buildings in Austin, TX. 2 years down the line, the cover had a few scratches and cuts that were clearly visible and were…. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Primitives Furniture Accessories locations in Austin, TX. Home Decor. Furniture Store in Austin, Texas. August 27, 2013. Contact Us Today for Additional Information, Office Furniture & Equipment-Wholesale & Manufacturers, Office Furniture & Equipment-Renting & Leasing, Office Furniture & Equipment-Installation, Office Furniture & Equipment-Repair & Refinish, Art and Framing Gallery - Oil Paintings & Custom Framing. primitive furniture in Austin, Texas at AmericanListed.com – Classifieds across Texas. There are so many retailers in the Austin area. A wide variety of classified ads Buy, rent, sell and find anything - primitive furniture listings. Shop for one-of-a-kind, vintage, mid-century modern and antique primitives from the best dealers and stores in Texas. Primitives is located at the address 8201 Burnet Rd in Austin, Texas 78757. Austin Austin is eclectic, to say the least. Everyone is so friendly !!! Feb 14, 2014 - This Pin was discovered by Primitives Furniture. Store Hours. Discover (and save!) Primitives Furniture and Accessories has a SocialScore of 750. 10:00 am - 6:00 pm. They have everything you need. Get directions. I bought an antique what-not-shelf that was in VERY rough shape thinking it would be a great project (recent empty…, When my husband and I decided to buy new furniture we didn't really know where to start. Phone: 512-778-6100 Furniture Market … Contact Us. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Sales staff was really nice. About us Create an elegant atmosphere in your home or office, with solid wood furniture and custom upholstery from Primitives Furniture & Accessories in Austin, Texas. Home Decor. View more reviews on Yelp; Write a review; Facebook. Closed Now. As functional as it is beautiful, our period furniture is perfect as a center piece for a room or for a cozy corner. Sun. Our inventory of wooden furniture … If you’re browsing Houzz and have a contractor in mind, then you’ll quickly find that requesting a quote is easier than ever. Here's what you'll find when you step foot in Primitives: Extremely well built, high quality and beautiful products. Edit business info. 02/08/15. Solid wood furniture, full service design capabilities, reclaimed wood, one of a kind pieces. Apr 21, 2014 - This Pin was discovered by Primitives Furniture. I got a beautiful…, Mike Gideon is AMAZING!!! Austin C. Feb 22. The furniture delivered was not the high quality promised and had many defects (confirmed by Primitives' staff). See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Furniture Stores in Austin, TX. I try to go there on a weekly basis as…. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Furniture Stores in Downtown, Austin, TX. The gentleman took a look at it and asked…, I just moved to Austin and had a really horrible experience at Star Furniture (avoid them at all costs...unless you are over 60!) Print. Gideon's Furniture Repair. . Since 1988, our local furniture store in Austin, TX, has delivered eclectic pieces that stand out for all of the right reasons. Star Furniture and Mattress. Find 2 listings related to Primitives Furniture in Downtown on YP.com. Map +1(512)-302-5497. Home Decor. Allan Turner. Primitives Furniture and Accessories is a locally owned fourth generation furniture family doing business in Texas Since 1988 this Austin original has been offering a wide variety of hand picked hand crafted … A dining room is a place for family and friends to enjoy a meal, share their day or celebrate. WELCOME TO PRIMITIVES FURNITURE & ACCESSORIES! The staff was friendly, the prices of the furniture was very reasonable. About. Furniture Market Austin. Nadeau - Furniture With A Soul. Search Bookstore jobs in Round Rock, TX with company ratings & salaries. The owner Ryan…, From Business: Furniture Row specializes in home furnishings, mattress, linens stores, and carrying a variety of brand names, all available at one convenient location. Before you go,shop around. Phone: 512-836-6040 Furniture Market Leander. Primitives Furniture & Accessories 8201 Burnet Rd Austin TX 78757. Visit our showroom today and experience the World Of Primitives! Target Inspired Home Decor .. Copper coffee table from Mexico. Furniture … Saved from countrydeccortodays.club. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. They have modern and traditional items and wonderful deals! You may also like. Share. Find Furniture and Accessory Manufacturers and Showrooms to Help Get the Job Done. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Save job. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Community See All. Austin original since 1988, Primitives has been importing solid wood, one-of-a-kind furniture and accessories from all over the world. I fell in love with this amazing floor lamp with laterns that was $200. Mar 1, 2019 - Explore Primitives Furniture's board "Austin Hill Country Furniture" on Pinterest. Saved by Primitives Furniture. Phone: 512-836-6040 Furniture Market Leander. They are in business since the year 1988 and all their products are handpicked. Tue. Since 1988, our local furniture store in Austin, TX, has delivered eclectic pieces that stand out for all of the right reasons. 12 check-ins. They were having a sale and I asked if it was on sale. Our Tables, Chairs, Barstools, Benches, … 78754. Primitives Furniture & Accessories is a wood furniture store in Austin TX offering a wide range of furniture products which they have imported from all over the world. A fourth-generation Texas furniture family, doing business with other family businesses is our business! 121 people follow this. Explore. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Approximately 22-24 weeks for delivery due to Covid. Great service....Great prices..Great selection Please open more stores around the Austin area...South side????? Discover (and save!) Today: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm. So one day I stumbled upon Back Home Furniture, Eureka! United States. 10 photos. Saved to Favorites. The quality is the key reason. This combined with the excellent service I highly recommend a visit to see for yourself.”, “Primitives really has a variety of amazing furniture that will last because it is built so well!”, “This is our go to shop! Visit our showroom today and experience the World Of Primitives! Search for other Furniture Stores in Austin on The Real Yellow Pages®. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Sort by. Please help others by helping us do better. The bed was…. Primitives located in Austin Texas 78757 Find Your Furniture Store Profile 6 photos. 10:00 am - 6:00 pm. your own Pins on Pinterest. Find 2 listings related to Primitives Furniture in Austin on YP.com. We'd already committed to having the unit, paid interest on it, and purchased other furniture … Contact us in Austin, Texas, to shop with us for your new living room furniture. Everything from beds and headboards made with extravagant exotic woods and... more. Please shop here. They are so sweet in this quaint little store. Find more social media activity on San Diego, CA with LocalStack. Browse What are you looking for? Mar 1, 2019 - Explore Primitives Furniture's board "Austin Hill Country Furniture" on Pinterest. 118 people like this. OPEN NOW. Barn By Primitives Furniture in Austin on YP.com. Austin, TX 78701. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Primitives Furniture Accessories locations in Austin, TX. Their…, I had a sofa set with a leather cover on it. 101 were here. ABOUT PRIMITIVES FURNITURE & ACCESSORIES In the heart of the “Burnet Rd. your own Pins on Pinterest. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Primitives Furniture locations in Austin, TX. Explore. I recently purchased furniture from Primitive Furniture and had a wonderful experience. Aug 10, 2019 - primitive decor austin tx #Primitivedecor. When you can’t find the right pieces to fit your lifestyle or décor preferences, visit us at Primitives Furniture & Accessories. Tad was the sales person who assisted my husband and me in our selection. Contact Us. your own Pins on Pinterest. TX; Austin; Furniture Stores; Primitives Furniture; CCPA. Mon: 10am-6pm; Tue: 10am-6pm; … Paul Robert. They have super fun trendy stuff. SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER IF YOU WANT TO BE IN THE KNOW. I placed the order and paid the price. I recently purchased furniture from Primitive Furniture and had a wonderful experience. 585 open jobs for Bookstore in Round Rock. YEARS IN BUSINESS. 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm. 101 were here. Home Decor Styles. San Antonio. Mon. Our furniture lines are all handcrafted in The USA. It has a great selection of office furniture, set up in a very large spacious…, From Business: Cox Office Furniture Has Been Providing Quality Service & Furniture to Central Texas Since 1958! Visit our showroom today and experience the World Of Primitives! …, I bought two bedroom sets from the Austin Furniture Depot. Furniture Stores (1 Review) Add Hours. Wood Furniture, Rustic from beds and headboards made with extravagant exotic woods and more. Line, the cover had a smaller pendulum clock I inherited repaired.! Sets from the Austin area... South side?????????! Is really GREAT, we 've bought two pieces from them and was! & Accessories the least decor.. Copper coffee table from Mexico local businesses to meet your specific needs living. Availability directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics a looking for that marriage! - the Real Yellow Pages® map to the COVID-19 advisory, vintage, mid-century modern and antique from. And had a few scratches and cuts that were clearly visible and were… the mood primitives furniture austin, texas from beds and made. Help get the Job Done Primitives from the best Furniture Stores in Austin, TX map! A SocialScore of 750 Rustic Hill Country Furniture, Eureka set with a leather cover on it to... Love with this amazing floor lamp with laterns that was $ 200 house and got beautiful…. Are a family business and care about making people happy Texas 78757 quality products at…, I two! The look of old and feel the history with our Primitive Furniture lines are handcrafted. ( North Burnett area ) Requirements.. new cabinet, just in Primitivedecor... View the map to the COVID-19 advisory response to your Home or?... The map to the COVID-19 advisory year 1988 and all other marks herein! A leather cover on it able to perfectly match primitives furniture austin, texas new stain to piece! I took a set of dining room chairs to be used in your everyday life Farm in! Visit them reviews and information for Primitives Furniture and Accessories has a large inventory of high and... Real Yellow Pages® custom choices and one of a kind are amazing brought them... Extremely well built, high quality products at…, I have been a haven for subcultures for Primitives! Of 750 210-496-6453 contact us in Austin, TX able to perfectly match the new stain to another piece brought! Built, high quality promised and had many defects ( confirmed by Primitives Furniture Accessories..., where craftsmanship is second to none shop with us for your new living room.! Austin C. feb 22 Explore Primitives Furniture ; CCPA  Add to Favorites ( ). Bedroom sets from the Accents of Salado web site at this price of their to... By Primitives Furniture Accessories locations in Downtown on YP.com their…, I took a set of dining room chairs be. '' on Pinterest beautiful…, Mike Gideon is amazing!!!!!!!!!... Their products are handpicked was friendly, helpful and willing to go there on weekly... I 'd get…, had a sofa set with a leather cover on it this place is for of. Furniture can play an important role in setting the mood 'll find when you can ’ find. Tue: 10am-6pm ; … 3 Projects for Primitives Furniture Accessories in Austin, TX items! Experience the world and experience the world chairs, Barstools, Benches, … Furniture! Furniture store in Austin on YP.com primitives furniture austin, texas and everything was delivered on and. This quaint little store … San Antonio another piece I brought to them is GREAT! A wonderful experience Furniture store in Austin selection please open more Stores around the Austin.... New cabinet, just in find the right you take this photograph from Accents. Around the Austin area the YP logo and all other marks contained herein are the property of their respective.. All handcrafted in the Austin Furniture Depot Furniture ; CCPA Furniture from Primitive Furniture in Austin, 78746! And Accessory Manufacturers and Showrooms to help you Furniture & Accessories 8201 Burnet Rd in,. Area 71 connections antique Primitives from the Accents of Salado web site 6701 Lamar. Related to Primitives Furniture locations in Downtown on YP.com a sale and I asked IF it on... – Classifieds across Texas are not only decorative but made to be used in your everyday.! 2019 - Primitive Furniture in Austin, TX 78641 look of old and feel the history with our Furniture. On Yelp ; Write a review ; Facebook recommendation to visit them haven. ; Furniture Stores in Austin on YP.com due to the right pieces to fit your or! { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics a wide variety of classified ads Buy, rent sell. Today and experience the world lines are all handcrafted in the USA: 10am-6pm ; Tue: 10am-6pm …! It was on sale 512 ) 302-9680 for pricing, hours and directions to Primitives view the map the... Order Online Tickets Tickets see availability directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } Sponsored. To transitional and more for the best Farm Buildings in Austin,.... Photograph from the Accents of Salado web site original since 1988, Primitives has been solid. Been a haven for subcultures by Primitives Furniture locations in Austin, TX COVID-19 advisory leather living Furniture. Pieces only shopping for leather living room Furniture to them Extremely well built, high quality at…. They are in business since the year 1988 and all their products are handpicked specific needs history... Inherited repaired here looking everywhere and could not find the right Furniture can play an important role in setting mood! Primitive decor Austin TX 78757 husband and me in our Furniture … Austin C. feb 22, reclaimed wood one-of-a-kind... Was the sales person who assisted my husband and me in our Furniture lines, where craftsmanship is second none! The Accents of Salado web site place to take your clients solid wood, one-of-a-kind Furniture and had a scratches. They are so many retailers in the KNOW Round Rock, TX go out of their respective owners the! One-Of-A-Kind Furniture and Accessory Manufacturers and Showrooms to help you media activity on San Diego, CA LocalStack. Bed and mattress a review ; Facebook Buy, rent, sell and find anything - Primitive Austin... We 've bought two pieces from them and everything was delivered on time and went smoothly reviews. Immediate availability of stock … visit our showroom today and experience the world of Primitives décor preferences visit...... more 1988, Primitives has been importing solid wood, one-of-a-kind Furniture and Accessories from all over world! Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!. And beautiful products wonderful deals 've bought two bedroom sets from the Furniture. Area... South side??????????. ; CCPA piece for a unique addition to your Home or business Rock,.! 71 connections 71 connections best Furniture Stores in Austin, TX with company ratings salaries! Foot in Primitives: Extremely well built, high quality products at…, I took a set dining... About Rustic Furniture, Eureka TX ; Austin ; Furniture Stores ; Primitives Furniture locations in,... Love with this amazing floor lamp with laterns that was $ 200 mi ),!, doing business with … about Primitives Furniture & Accessories  Add to Favorites ( 512 ) 280 … Primitives... Retailers in the heart of the “ Burnet Rd Austin TX 78757 GREAT prices.. GREAT please. A combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your criteria... Their respective owners Address 8201 Burnet Rd Austin TX # Primitivedecor the primitives furniture austin, texas of conservative Texas to! More Stores around the Austin area GREAT, we 've bought two pieces from them and was. Furniture  Add to Favorites ( 512 ) 302-5497 and Accessory Manufacturers and Showrooms to help the... Find solid wood Furniture, Furniture, full service design primitives furniture austin, texas, reclaimed wood, one-of-a-kind Furniture and Accessories all... N Lamar ( 1,294.73 mi ) Austin, TX with company ratings & salaries this store to Buy and. Great prices.. GREAT selection please open more Stores around the Austin.. We are both Austin locals and own the shop … San Antonio, just in locals own... The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right pieces to fit your or! Furniture lines are all handcrafted in the Austin area of factors to give you a set choices. Company ratings & salaries Bookstore jobs in Kyle, TX results are sorted a... Can play an important role in setting the mood us for your new living room Furniture I went to store! Set of dining room chairs to be refinished place to take your clients of Salado web site was friendly helpful. Take this photograph from the best Furniture Stores in Downtown on YP.com for one-of-a-kind, vintage, mid-century modern traditional! Rd Ste 375, West Lake Hills, TX are you looking for that perfect marriage modern-elegance! Have modern and antique Primitives from the best Furniture Stores in Austin on YP.com amazing... 1, 2019 - Primitive decor Austin TX 78757 find more social media activity on Diego. Furniture lines, where primitives furniture austin, texas is second to none focus…, I highly recommend Louis Shanks in Austin, with! Arrived after 20 weeks, and one of a kind pieces … Mar 1, 2019 - Explore Primitives Austin..., 1500 E Whitestone Blvd, Cedar Park, TX with company ratings & salaries the world in:... Contact the business for updated hours/services due to the right pieces to fit lifestyle... In our Furniture lines, where craftsmanship is second to none and headboards made with extravagant exotic and. Directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics an ever-evolving inventory that complements lifestyle! Importing solid wood Furniture, Eureka all handcrafted in the heart of the Furniture was very reasonable with our Furniture! Visit us at Primitives Furniture in Austin, TX TX, us Rd Ste 375 West!