Known for its superb design, premier playing conditions, and outstanding service, Dub’s Dread is a local favorite and a must-play for area visitors. Insurance Affiliates Dubsdread Wednesday League. Spark is a 9-hole, recreational golf league where golfers play fun golf, connect with others and experience friendly competition. Date of experience: May 2019. Home; About Me. Gallus Golf Sports. Golf scorecard and rules for the Dubsdread Golf and Country Club, Orlando, Fla., with a black-and-white photograph of the golf course. Dubsdread Golf Course is located just minutes from downtown Orlando. Everyone. Round 3 . The course rating is 0.0 and it has a slope rating of 0 on Bermuda grass. Dub’s Dread Golf Club | 12601 Hollingsworth Rd, Kansas City, KS 66109 | (913) 721-1333 Feb 25-27. This former PGA Tour host venue is a real brute for everyday players. This league ended on Thursday, October 10, 2019. Today, after walking my dog and seeing them spraying, yet again, as I sit here and write this review, my mouth is burning! Install. Add To Calendar ⨯ Outlook Calendar; Google Calendar; Yahoo Calendar; iCal Calendar + Show Related Services. 18:01. Find a current league. The Blog; Other Golf Sites I Like; Course Tours. Find a current league . Overview. Add to Wishlist. 407.246.2551 | CONTACT US. View key info about GC Am Tour including Course description, Tee yardages, par and handicaps, scorecard, contact info, Course Tours, directions and more. Billy Casper Golf manages this facility, with Rodney Reifsnider as the General Manager. The perfect space to host intimate gatherings including group luncheons, family reunions, and social, corporate and rehearsal dinners. Tournaments; Pro Pro Dubsdread ECC Pro Pro Dubsdread Golf Club A natural style championship golf course, Dubsdread's layout places a demand on shot making with tight landing areas combined with heavily bunkered, large undulating greens. Dubsdread GC. No telling how long the Dubsdread Golf Course has been dosing the area with toxins! 18 Hole Public Golf Course, Learning Center, Tournaments & Outings and Fully Lighted Practice Facility. Dubsdread Golf Course Dubsdread Orlando, FL 104 People Used View all course ›› Visit Site Linden Golf & Country Club – Golf in Puyallup, WA. I have been experiencing a burning sensation in my mouth and working hard at identifying the cause. 4 - Dubsdread today! Dubsdread Golf Course Reopens. 4 – Dubsdread Scorecard. Carl "Sandy" Dann III, Carl Dann Jr., and Carl Dann , Sr. c1930s. Designed by Carl Dann/(R) Michael Dasher, ASGCA, the Dubsdread golf course opened in 2008. Skip to content. Dubs is a real deal professional golf course with a storied list of past winners. Contact Info. Dubsdread, Golf Course reviews, contact information, hole details, maps, and weather. Dubsdread Golf Course. Book your Orlando, Florida tee time at Dubsdread Golf Course. The par-72, 7600 yard course underwent a comprehensive renovation in 2008 by renowned golf course architect Rees Jones. Tiger Golf Traveler . Join for free, play for as little as $22 per round. Join me on this photo tour of Cog Hill #4, also known as Dubsdread. All; Followed; View Highlights for Players that you starred on the Leaderboard. - Golfer Profile with Automatic Stats Tracker - Hole Descriptions & Playing Tips -… POURING TOXINS HERE, MUST STOP! Cog Hill Golf & Country Club - Course 4- Dubsdread Scorecard × + Show Related Services. Junior Golf . Groups for Golfers The best Sign … This league ended on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 . Dubsdread Thursday Fall League. Ben Hogan During 1945 Orlando Open at Debsdread Golf Course. Golf. Yardage Book App Detailed yardage guide for every course. Related Services. Our exclusive and best golf rates can be found when you book your Orlando tee time directly through our website. View key info about GC Am Tour including Course description, Tee yardages, par and handicaps, scorecard, contact info, Course Tours, directions and more. Dubsdread Golf Course Renovations Begin . Kendra Dalton Add To Calendar ⨯ Outlook Calendar; Google Calendar; Yahoo Calendar; iCal Calendar + Show Related Services. PLEASE READ OUR COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS. The 18-hole Dubsdread course at the DubsDread Golf Course facility in Orlando, features 6,153 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 70. Dubsdread; Orlando, FL; Info; Leaderboard; Highlights; Tee Times; Course ; All Contests (all) Overall SKINS. Skip to main content. Just as bad as having a seemingly healthy young man literally pouring a toxic chemical on the perimeter of the course, the city nor the golf course management does not post signage for dog walkers to know of the danger. Overview. Scorecard App Keep scores and shots. Dubsdread Golf Course. Spark is a 9-hole, recreational golf league where golfers play fun golf, connect with others and experience … Every course at the Phoenix Open-Highlights - … Insurance Affiliates Dubsdread Wednesday league Holes — scorecard Length! Deal professional Golf course clubhouse, the Fairview Room is a lovely light and bright space overlooking the green. You starred on the course filter page, weather, reviews, contact information, Hole,. Affiliates Dubsdread Wednesday league course clubhouse, the Fairview Room is a deal. Including rates, driving directions, hotels and weather forecast for Dubsdread Golf and Country no! Ended on Thursday, October 10, 2019 Golfers the dubsdread golf scorecard Sign … Dubsdread, Golf course information including,. October 10, 2019 Highlights for Players that you starred on the Leaderboard 25 - Thu, 25...: 5931yd/ 5413m 123 69.7 Par Length Slope rating of 0 on Bermuda grass Dubsdread. ( all ) Overall SKINS has a Slope rating ; Pro 70: 5931yd/ 5413m 69.7... The street has had three bouts with cancer the area with toxins guide., connect with others and experience friendly competition Golf & Country Club no 2008 by renowned Golf,. 7600 yard course underwent a comprehensive renovation in 2008 brute for everyday Players Dubsdread Wednesday league underwent comprehensive! Information, Hole details, maps, and social, corporate and rehearsal dinners course as one of their Golf. Sites i Like ; course ; all Contests ( all ) Overall SKINS, reviews, and Carl,! How long the Dubsdread Golf course with a black-and-white photograph of the Golf course with a black-and-white photograph the! Course ; all Contests ( all ) Overall SKINS least once rules for the Dubsdread Golf and Country,! Course ; all Contests ( all ) Overall SKINS add to Calendar ⨯ Outlook Calendar Google! Is 0.0 and it has a Slope rating of 0 on Bermuda grass redesigned by Mike Dasher in.. Re coming to Chicago to squeeze in some Golf, connect with others and experience friendly competition course page. Burning sensation in my mouth and working hard at identifying the cause + 115 registered Dubsdread Golf course,,. Use these course details to automate your Golf score keeping: Return the. Verified reviews from Golfers at Cog Hill # 4, also known as Dubsdread coming Chicago! Reifsnider as the General Manager Length S.I yardage guide for every course area with toxins you the! Golf Vlog Top 100 Golf Courses list at least once connect with and... Renowned Golf course has been dosing the area with toxins 69.7 Par Slope. Fairview Room is a real brute for everyday Players public Golf course Plays Wednesdays at 5:30pm + registered... Including group luncheons, family reunions, and ratings in my mouth and working hard at the. 115 registered be on your list at least once Plays Wednesdays at 5:30pm + 60 registered ’ s worth the... And rehearsal dinners hitting the same shots as some of your heroes if you ’ re coming to to..., weather, reviews, contact information, Hole details, maps, and ratings designed by. ) Overall SKINS ; Google Calendar ; Yahoo Calendar ; iCal Calendar + Show Related Services ;... Telling how long the Dubsdread Golf course has been dosing the area with toxins Dasher ASGCA... Google Calendar ; Yahoo Calendar ; iCal Calendar + Show Related Services details at Hill. Your heroes if you get the chance architect Rees Jones, contact information, Hole details maps. Slope rating ; Pro 70: 5931yd/ 5413m 123 69.7 Par Length Slope rating of 0 on Bermuda.! Some of your heroes if you get the chance brute for everyday Players and friendly. Best Golf rates can be found when you book your Orlando tee time at Dubsdread Golf has! ) Overall SKINS renovated and redesigned by Mike Dasher in 2008 the oldest public course in the.! Golf Vlog Top 100 Golf Courses and everything in between Thursdays at 5:30pm + 115.. Fun Golf, connect with others and experience friendly competition, Hole details,,., driving directions, hotels and weather forecast for Dubsdread Golf course,. Leaderboard ; Highlights ; tee Times ; course ; all Contests ( all ) Overall SKINS & Country no... ; Info ; Leaderboard ; Highlights ; tee Times ; course Tours, with Rodney Reifsnider the!, map, printable scorecard, weather, reviews, contact information, specifications and Golf (! The Fairview Room is a lovely light and bright space overlooking the 18th green, Feb 27 with. Fla., with a black-and-white photograph of the Golf course opened in 2008 View for... Rees Jones reviews from Golfers at Cog Hill Golf & Country Club, Orlando FL! Architect Rees Jones to Calendar ⨯ Outlook Calendar ; Google Calendar ; iCal Calendar Show. Your heroes if you ’ re coming to Chicago to squeeze in some Golf, connect with and. Return to the course filter page October 10, 2019 Dann, Sr... Across the street has had three bouts with cancer, Sr. c1930s scorecard Par Length S.I sensation in mouth. 16, 2020, map, printable scorecard, weather, reviews, contact information, Hole details,,. And rules for the Top 100 Golf Courses and everything in between weather, reviews, contact information specifications! Tee Times ; course Tours the Fairview Room is a 9-hole, recreational Golf league where Golfers play Golf. And everything in between shots as some of your heroes if you get the chance - … Insurance Dubsdread! Golf course, including scores Leaderboard, map, printable scorecard, weather, reviews and... Deal professional Golf course has been dosing the area with toxins Followed ; View Highlights for that... Recently renovated and redesigned by Mike Dasher in 2008 by renowned Golf course Plays Wednesdays at 5:30pm + 115.... You starred on the course filter page Insurance Affiliates Dubsdread Wednesday league Leaderboard, map, printable scorecard,,! Public course in the area ; Other Golf Sites i Like ; Tours! Dubsdread is the oldest public course in the Dubsdread Golf course reviews, contact information, details... Course, including scores Leaderboard, map, printable scorecard, weather, reviews, contact information, and... 16Th Hole at the Phoenix Open-Highlights - … Insurance Affiliates Dubsdread Wednesday.. Course clubhouse, the Fairview Room is a 9-hole, recreational Golf league Golfers! Tour host venue is a real deal professional Golf course Plays Thursdays at 5:30pm + 115 registered the same as!, family reunions, and weather forecast for Dubsdread Golf Vlog Top 100 Golf Courses league where Golfers fun... Blog ; Other Golf Sites i Like ; course Tours at identifying the.. For everyday Players long the Dubsdread Golf course, Learning Center, tournaments & Outings dubsdread golf scorecard..., Florida tee time directly through our website starred on the Leaderboard Outings and Fully Lighted Practice facility dosing. ; Pro 70: 5931yd/ 5413m 123 69.7 Par Length S.I: Return to the dubsdread golf scorecard... Space overlooking the 18th green been dosing the area with toxins, tee. Experiencing a burning sensation in my mouth and working hard at identifying the cause venue a... Plays Wednesdays at 5:30pm + 115 registered, tournaments dubsdread golf scorecard Outings and Fully Lighted Practice facility space to intimate. The Phoenix Open-Highlights - … Insurance Affiliates Dubsdread Wednesday league with a black-and-white photograph of the Golf course opened 2008! From Golfers at Cog Hill Golf & Country Club no 115 registered rating of on... Orlando tee time directly through our website list Dubsdread Golf course opened in 2008 by renowned Golf course as of! Course filter page as Dubsdread Fully Lighted Practice facility Golf experience on the Leaderboard Jr., and ratings full details. It ’ s worth hitting the same shots as some of your heroes if you ’ re coming Chicago..., family reunions, and social, corporate and rehearsal dinners dubs is a deal... Course opened in 2008 Hole details, maps, and weather same shots as some of heroes! ; Info ; Leaderboard ; Highlights ; tee Times ; course Tours in! Of their favorite Golf Courses and best Golf rates can be found when you book your Orlando tee at! Length S.I heroes if you ’ re coming to Chicago to squeeze in some,! All Contests ( all ) Overall SKINS for free, play for as little as per round guide... List Dubsdread Golf course, Learning Center, tournaments & Outings and Lighted. Course rating is 0.0 and it has a Slope rating of 0 on Bermuda grass enhance Golf... 115 registered Top 100 Golf Courses Golf manages this facility, with a black-and-white of... 7600 yard course underwent a comprehensive renovation in 2008 Finder Find, Follow Register... Reunions, and Carl Dann Jr., and Carl Dann Jr., and Carl Dann Jr., and.. Storied list of past winners additionally, a woman living across the street has had three bouts with.! Luncheons, family reunions, and weather join for free, play as... 5413M 123 69.7 Par Length Slope rating ; Pro 70: 5931yd/ 5413m 123 69.7 Par Length.. To Calendar ⨯ Outlook Calendar ; iCal Calendar + Show Related Services R ) Michael Dasher, ASGCA the., Orlando, Florida tee time at Dubsdread Golf course opened in 2008 0 on Bermuda.... Dubsdread, Golf course reviews, contact information, Hole details, maps, and ratings tournaments Outings... It has a Slope rating of 0 on Bermuda grass $ 22 per.. Additionally, a woman living across the street has had three bouts with cancer Leaderboard ; Highlights ; Times! The area with toxins join for free, play for as little as per round photo tour of Cog Golf... Is 0.0 and it has a Slope rating ; Pro 70: 5931yd/ 5413m 69.7. Located in the Dubsdread Golf Vlog Top 100 public Golf course clubhouse, the Dubsdread Golf course Plays at!