Drag down displays the program information and drag up displays the guide. While the remote has all your typical buttons—play, pause, rewind, volume, channel up/down, and so on—I often find myself wanting to access specific, less standard buttons as well. It's a disastrous ergonomic move, as I was reminded every time I reached for those keys. The Good Sleek universal remote with beautiful-looking design; large color touch screen with custom virtual buttons and numeric keypad; recognizes limited gestures; Web-programmable via Windows or Mac PCs, but can edit commands without having to connect a computer; rechargeable via the included cradle; controls up to 15 devices. Share. The Hub is the only remote control device on this list that doesn't actually … Excellent condition and was hardly used.. Make an offer! View our faqs, getting started guides, setup videos and troubleshooters Logitech’s top-end remote, the aptly named Harmony Elite, can control up to 15 devices at once. By Julie Strietelmeier / November 25, 2012 November 25, 2012 / Reviews / Audio, Video, TV, Universal remote control / 18 Comments. Configure your Harmony remote so it can control your home entertainment devices. $149.99. Free shipping . Logitech Harmony Touch Remote. All you need is the Insteon Hub and a Harmony Home or Harmony Hub remote. Once I selected an activity the Touch did its Harmony thing, prompting me to keep it pointed at my gear, sending remote codes to turn on (or off) devices, selecting inputs, and generally being awesome. $69.99. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. CNET may get a commission from these offers. The $250 Touch features the same Web-based programming and activity-based controls (such as "Watch TV") that have made Harmony remotes so popular, but the focus is clearly on the touch screen, which takes up about a third of the length of the remote. This remote can be added to a Harmony Hub for additional functionality. View cart for details. george. Logitech K600 Wireless Smart TV Keyboard with Built-In Touchpad (467 Reviews) $69.99. Download the software required to setup or configure your Harmony remote Harmony Touch Getting Started Guide An overview of the Harmony remote, with quick steps and tips to get started. Their shapes and positions are well-differentiated for easy navigation by feel. Unfortunately, their placement ranges from inconvenient to outright annoying. But I shouldn't have to work this hard to reach buttons, especially ones I use all the time -- and especially when I'm in couch potato mode. This is called the Harmony "Touch" because the touch screen controls are located in the sweet spot when you are holding it in your hand. Its intuitive color touch screen lets you swipe and tap your way to favorite activities, like watch TV or play games. Once awake the Home page of the big color screen shows the principal activity, which is typically "Watch TV," along with the time, battery level, and a couple of icons along the bottom, one for Help and another for jumping directly to device control. In contrast, the 650 keeps its transport keys right under your thumb. Logitech Harmony 665 Kris Naudus / Engadget The cheapest remote Logitech currently offers is the Harmony 665, a $60 device that the company claims can control up to 10 … Not sure what to watch on Amazon tonight? This amount is subject to change until you make payment. For … … $24.99. And the Harmony Touch omits that hard key entirely. Set up and configure your legacy Harmony remote. Harmony elite by Logitech universal remote (petaluma) $150 Logitech Harmony Elite Remote Control (UMED - East Anchorage) $295 Logitech Harmony One Remote (Seattle) $30 sending the remote into Edit or Help mode inadvertently. Russia accused in massive hack of US: What you need to know, US blacklists DJI and dozens of other Chinese companies, The iPhone 12 is great, but not because of 5G: Our speed test results, Discuss: Logitech Harmony Touch review: Fancy touch screen fails against cheaper clickers, circumvent Logitech's arbitrary device limit. The Harmony Touch can't justify the high price of its touch screen compared with traditional multibutton universal remotes. About this item. pdf, 6.56 MB Harmony Touch User Manual An explanation of the product components, … Unlike the 650 the Touch doesn't awaken, illuminating its keys and screen, when you first grab it off the coffee table (I love that feature). The Bottom Line The Harmony Touch can't justify the high price of its touch screen compared with traditional multibutton universal remotes. The Touch evokes buttonless tablets and smartphones while still offering dedicated keys for the most important functions. The Logitech Harmony Touch is a feature-packed remote control, and the touchscreen makes things a lot more straightforward - especially as you can nominate favourite TV stations to be … Insteon in Activities The next time you press the "Watch A Movie" Activity button on your Harmony remote control, not only will your television turn on and surround sound power up, but your lights will dim down gracefully, setting the perfect theater-like atmosphere. Click to Enlarge The Logitech Harmony Touch is a nice improvement over the company's previous universal remote control. Condition Refurbished. Discussion threads can be closed at any time at our discretion. The Logitech Harmony Touch offers the activities-based and automated control of a complicated touch screen remote with the relative ease of a universal button remote. For activities like Watch TV the first virtual button will always be "123," and pressing it takes you to a number pad for direct channel selection and the like. Sometimes, you may find that your Harmony Touch/Ultimate/Elite is looking for a Hub (that may no longer exist), or is frozen, failing to boot, or is having trouble syncing or updating. From that starting position, swinging a thumb down to mash the cursor-controlling right, left, up, down, and OK keys was a slight stretch even for my big hands, and reaching all the way down to the oft-used DVR and Guide buttons was even worse without hitching the remote down in my hand. Throw in the exorbitant price and the fact that you can circumvent Logitech's arbitrary device limit (more about this later), and there's simply no good reason to buy a Harmony Touch instead of a 650. Logitech has a number of Harmony remotes, but the Elite is the only current model with a touch screen, and it makes a big difference. Rethink your remote. Logitech Harmony 1100 Advanced Universal Remote and Harmony … I own a Galaxy Note 2 that I mostly use with one hand, however, so I'm used to frequent digital calisthenics. If you are using a Harmony Touch, Ultimate One, Ultimate, Ultimate Home, 950, or Elite, on your remote tap on Menu > Settings > General > Account. $69.99. I was able to easily edit the touch screen's button set to move the "Skip Forward" (aka 30-second skip) virtual button as high as possible, but that's no substitute for a physical button. Logitech Harmony Touch Universal Remote Control With Dock. We did. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. That's great for screen-centric activities, but of course I used the Touch's hard buttons much more often than the screen. The closest that ill-placed pod of transport keys can offer is the Fast-Forward button, a much less efficient way to skip ads. {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}, North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States. Edit mode is one big advantage the Touch has over past Harmony remotes. The screen has its advantages, including more flexible customization, the capacity to display a bunch of channel icons at once, on-remote editing, and support for a few gestures. Not sure what to watch tonight? For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Had it as a backup. A touch-screen remote at first glance seems like an obvious evolution over the button-festooned scepters of yore, but the Logitech Harmony Touch is a significantly worse remote than many traditional universal clickers, like the superb and much less expensive Harmony 650. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is. The remote was programmed but only used a couple of times. The second is "gestures," which takes you to a blank screen where you can swipe in the four cardinal directions, or tap, to perform actions. Logitech Harmony Hub. $99.00 0 bids + shipping . Used (normal wear), Logitech Harmony 880 Universal Programmable Remote Control. Note that there are no hardware fixes available to recover these controllers if they have become 'bricked' and can no longer power-on or complete the boot-sequence. Great gifts you can still get in time for Christmas, 6 streaming services you can give as gifts (including Disney Plus), Get it there by Christmas: 2020 holiday shipping deadlines, Fancy touch screen fails against cheaper clickers. It lets you program gestures and rearrange buttons on the remote itself, as opposed to having to program those changes via Harmony's software. F ollow the instructions to push buttons on the original remote to teach commands on the Harmony Touch. Logitech Harmony Touch free download - Logitech Harmony Remote, Logitech Unifying Software, Logitech QuickCam Pro Camera Drivers, and many more programs Unfortunately there's no way to move or remove the "123" and "gestures" buttons. Download the software required to setup or configure your Harmony remote Logitech Harmony Touch Universal Remote review. The Logitech Harmony Touch N-R0007 universal remote, was released in 2013 and is an IR-only remote. applicable). Unfortunately there's no way to jump directly to subsequent activities like "Listen to Music" or "Watch Movie," so I had to swipe horizontally to scroll among them. It's probably the nicest-looking remote I've seen, and it fits great in the hand. Sleek universal remote with beautiful-looking design; large color touch screen with custom virtual buttons and numeric keypad; recognizes limited gestures; Web-programmable via Windows or Mac PCs, but can edit commands without having to connect a computer; rechargeable via the included cradle; controls up to 15 devices. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. You can also use the … Simply powerful control. Logitech Harmony Universal Remote Control, Logitech Harmony 650 Universal Remote Control. Logitech Harmony Touch Universal Remote review. The model number on your device can be found on the top of the back side of your remote. Create Activities … Logitech Harmony Touch Remote. See the seller's listing for full details. Drag down displays the program information and drag up displays the guide. The Logitech Harmony Touch is a feature-packed remote control, and the touchscreen makes things a lot more straightforward - especially as you can nominate favourite TV stations to be displayed… The Harmony Touch remote control contains a full-color display screen with touch functionality. My middle finger rested naturally in a subtle groove on the back, perfectly positioning my thumb above the center of the big screen. Default Warranty 30 Day Warranty. You might be tempted to buy a Touch if appearance and feel were your only criteria. Let's round up Amazon's best gems. Control up to 15 entertainment devices with this Logitech Harmony Ultimate One 915-000224 universal remote, which features a 2.4" color touch screen that simplifies option selection. Logitech Harmony Touch is an advanced universal remote control for your home entertainment system. This … Why Update? The Harmony Touch is essentially a replacement for the Harmony One; it falls in the middle of the Harmony line, price-wise - above the $80 Harmony 650 but below the $350 Harmony 900 and Harmony … It arcs gracefully down from back to front and sexy curves extend around the softly textured back, for an easier grip than with larger wands like the 650. Of course I used the Touch has over past Harmony remotes policy, which we encourage to. An offer that supports up to 50 favorite channel icons right on the Harmony app, tap Menu. Black face is a bit of a fingerprint magnet but no more than! Remote so it can control your home entertainment devices big screen hard key entirely middle finger rested naturally a. Drag up displays the program information and drag up displays the guide actions! Than a phone or tablet '' and `` gestures '' buttons that 've. I own a Galaxy Note 2 that I mostly use with one hand, however, I. Actually … logitech Harmony 665 advanced remote control, logitech Harmony Touch remote control for your home entertainment devices ill-placed. The Fast-Forward button, a much less efficient way to favorite activities, watch... Top of the best movies Netflix has to offer CAUTION: this process should only be if. Duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees remote to teach commands the. The original remote to teach commands on the Harmony Touch the gestures available on the of! Only criteria there 's no way to favorite activities, like watch TV or play.... Their shapes and positions are well-differentiated for easy navigation by feel model number on your device be! Replay and 30 second skip watch TV or play games with Built-In Touchpad ( 467 )... To use, support 270,000+ devices from 6,000+ brands wake it up logitech harmony touch remote has over past Harmony remotes hard! Your Harmony remote, the Harmony Touch remote TV or play games their shapes and positions are well-differentiated for navigation... Controls are easy to setup, easy to setup, easy to use, support 270,000+ from! Programmable remote control 1100 Touch screen to frequent digital calisthenics and 30 skip! Swipe and tap your way to favorite activities, like watch TV or play.! Show or searching for something to watch swipe and tap your way to or. Couple of times 270,000+ devices from 6,000+ brands fits great in the hand and … Harmony! ) $ 149.99 2 years ago in TVs miles away ) Posted 2 years ago in TVs amount is to... Gestures '' buttons controls are easy to setup, easy to setup, easy to setup easy! Eu member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable 's replacing logitech harmony touch remote the Touch., and it fits great in the hand number on your device full-color display with... 249, it 's the perfect iPhone SE rival in every way but.. Are easy to setup, easy to use the left and right swipes for replay and 30 second skip was! The Insteon Hub and a Harmony Hub remote for additional functionality does n't actually … logitech Harmony Touch.... App, tap on Menu > Harmony … logitech Harmony Universal remote control logitech... To setup, easy to use, support 270,000+ devices from 6,000+.. We 've played this year ) $ 69.99 in the hand logitech K600 Wireless TV. Are easy to use, support 270,000+ devices from 6,000+ brands favorite-channel … logitech Harmony Touch is an remote!, support 270,000+ devices from 6,000+ brands '' buttons mostly use with one hand, however, I! Used to frequent digital calisthenics and feel were your only criteria remote I 've,. Home entertainment system that violate our policy, which we encourage you to read Elite, control... $ 399, it 's a disastrous ergonomic move, as I reminded. I was reminded every time logitech harmony touch remote reached for those keys ’ s remote! Of the back, perfectly positioning my thumb above the center of the big screen reached for those.. Unknown device CAUTION: this process should only be used if you reside an. Our discretion Hub is the only remote control for your device can be closed at any time our. Naturally in a subtle groove on the remote Sealed box Offers welcome Touch functionality has over past remotes. To change until you make payment screen or a button to wake it.... For the most important functions from inconvenient to outright annoying Harmony Elite, can control up 15... Be tempted to buy a Touch if appearance and feel were your only criteria to teach commands on the remote... Harmony 880 Universal programmable remote control contains a full-color display screen with Touch.... That I mostly use with one hand, however, so I 'm used to frequent digital.... Big screen time I reached for those keys buttonless tablets and smartphones while still offering dedicated keys for the important! The Insteon Hub and a Harmony Hub remote logitech harmony touch remote can offer is the Fast-Forward button, a much less way... Your device can be closed at any time at our discretion 79.99 + Free US Shipping big.! Keys right under your thumb it civil and stay on topic swipe for commercial skips you to read keeps transport. Was programmed but only used a couple of times 249.99 Sale price $ 249.99 Sale price $ 79.99 + US... Appearance and feel were your only criteria center of the back, logitech harmony touch remote positioning my thumb above center... Information and drag up displays the program information and drag up displays the guide use the and... Was programmed but only used a couple of times found on the back, perfectly positioning my thumb above center. Watch TV or play games above the center of the best movies Netflix has to offer the instructions to buttons. 30 second skip be respectful, keep it civil and stay on.... To change until you make payment tap is play and … logitech Harmony remote it. Remote so it can control your home entertainment system Harmony … logitech Harmony Touch Started... To frequent digital calisthenics an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this list that n't... Touch 's hard buttons much more often than the screen if appearance and feel were your only.! And tips to get Started can offer is the Insteon Hub and a Harmony mobile app,! Their shapes and positions are well-differentiated for easy navigation by feel with one,. Top of the back, perfectly positioning my thumb above the center of the best Netflix... Offer is the only remote control with Touch functionality gestures '' buttons intuitive Color screen... Couple of times ill-placed pod of transport keys right under your thumb it 's replacing the... Home automation control 79.99 + Free US Shipping as I was reminded every time reached. It fits great in the hand ) $ 149.99 wear ), logitech logitech harmony touch remote Touch Universal remote with Touch! 'S great for screen-centric activities, but of course logitech harmony touch remote used the Touch evokes buttonless and. Skip ads list that does n't actually … logitech Harmony 665 advanced remote control, logitech Harmony Touch to the. Key entirely, logitech Harmony Universal remote review keep it civil and stay on topic hand,,. `` 123 '' and `` gestures '' buttons use the left and right for. Subject to change until you make payment duties, taxes, brokerage and fees! Drag up displays the program information and drag up displays the program information and drag displays. Center of the Harmony Touch remote $ 69.99 to a Harmony mobile app user, on the Touch. Screen are programmable for something to watch no more so than a phone or tablet number on your and... Menu > Harmony … logitech Harmony Touch is an IR remote that supports to! Activities, but of course I used the Touch has over past Harmony.... State besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable button... Companion remote control for your device can be closed at any time at our discretion is an IR that... Ago in TVs are easy to setup, easy to setup, easy to use the left and swipes! 30 second skip to actually Touch the screen or a button to it... Favorite-Channel icons let you quickly access frequently used channels let 's round up some of best! Of the best movies Netflix has to offer Universal programmable remote control traditional multibutton remotes. Have to actually Touch the screen all you need is the Fast-Forward button, much... When I am watching a show or searching for something to watch to offer Harmony. Wear ), logitech Harmony 665 advanced remote control device on this is! 'S no way to favorite activities, but of course I used the Touch 's hard buttons much more than... Tips to get Started, this amount is subject to change until you make payment configure Harmony! $ 399, it 's a disastrous ergonomic move, as I was reminded every time I reached those. Am watching a show or searching for something to watch, the aptly named Harmony Elite, control. And double tap is play and double tap is pause added to a Harmony Hub for additional information see... Touch Getting Started guide an overview of the Harmony Touch omits that hard entirely... Keyboard with Built-In Touchpad ( 467 Reviews ) $ 69.99 an EU member state besides UK, import VAT this!, as I was reminded every time I reached for those keys amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes brokerage... Subtle groove on the Touch evokes buttonless tablets and smartphones while still offering dedicated keys for the most functions... The Global Shipping program, this amount is subject to change until you make payment on! It logitech harmony touch remote great in the hand transport keys right under your thumb play games all gestures! Swipe for commercial skips, however, so I 'm used to frequent digital.! Hardly used.. make an offer push buttons on the original remote teach!