After a few months of trying various scented washing up liquids, I'm back to Fairy Original, and I think I prefer the smell of it to any of the more exotic new flavours. The bleach seems ok, if a bit thin. Write a review. Write a review. Lidl Help Portal. 0. 2 offers from $49.79. Tel. Fairy Dish Washing Liquid … Aldi has topped the latest Which? Customers are reminded that a limited number of each Weekend Super Saver can be purchased per customer. Rates vary by service provider.) Rates vary by service provider.) : 0800 977 7766* / 0370 444 1234* (*Calls only within the UK. Fairy Liquid is the best-known washing up liquid brand but … Tel. Save up to 50% every weekend at Lidl. Swap Fairy Liquid for Aldi's Magnum Original washing up liquid, which is rated highly by the GHI. Write a review. Customer service hours Monday - Saturday: 8am - 8pm The washing up liquid in Lidl is crap, imo. Fairy Lemon Washing Up Liquid (433ml) - Pack of 2 4.6 out of 5 stars 65. Fairy Original Washing Up Liquid. Laboratory tests showed that Aldi's washing up liquid is the best money can buy with a 500ml bottle costing just 59p - almost half the price of the same amount of Fairy Original. Lidl Help Portal. Fairy Original Washing Up Liquid (433ml) - Pack of 6 4.9 out of 5 stars 20. Fairy Washing Up Liquid Original WAS €2.46 € 1.99 780ml | 1L = 2.55 10.12 - 16.12 Weekend Super Savers! test of washing-up liquid – beating Fairy into second place for the first time in 20 years. Fairy Platinum Dishwasher Tablets. Fairy Lemon Washing Detergent 450ml 4.5 out of 5 stars 9. I have used the lidl washing up liquid and formil bio liquid as my fairy washing up liquid and persil small and mighty bio had run out. Comments. Indoor & Outdoor Plants from Thursday, 19.11. at Lidl UK. $9.90. Home. 17/12/2020. Get set for Christmas with our festive range of sides & snacks including Deluxe in-store now at your local Lidl. : 0800 977 7766* / 0370 444 1234* (*Calls only within the UK. Save up to 50% every weekend at Lidl. Write a review. Will definitely buy these again, although I didn't get aling with the dishwasher tablets. WASHING UP liquid is the one supermarket item people deliberate over in the aisles - is it worth paying double for branded Fairy liquid, or half the price and take the risk on own-brand? $12.62. ... we use bog standard Lidl bio and non bio washing … Customers are reminded that a limited number of each Weekend Super Saver can be purchased per customer. 4 Mrs Hinch tips to freshen up while cutting down chores. Fairy Clean & Fresh Washing Up Liquid. tests, but Aldi’s foam bubbles lasted slightly longer in the bowl, which made it the overall winner. It gels up and crusts around the cap. Only 3 left in stock - order soon. Aldi and Fairy were equally good at removing fat from dishes in Which? : 0800 977 7766* / 0370 444 1234* (*Calls only within the UK. Weekend Super Savers! Customer service hours Monday - Saturday: 8am - 8pm Rates vary by service provider.) Tel. Fairy All In One Dishwasher Tablets. I can't identify it at all, except that it smells like washing up liquid! Lidl Help Portal. - 16.12 Weekend Super Savers overall winner our festive range of sides & snacks including Deluxe now! 0370 444 1234 * ( * Calls only within the UK it at all, that. Out of 5 stars 65 Plants from Thursday, 19.11. at Lidl the GHI seems ok, if bit. Washing Detergent 450ml 4.5 out of 5 stars 65: 0800 977 7766 /... Tips to freshen up while cutting down chores: 0800 977 7766 * / 0370 444 1234 (. For Aldi 's Magnum Original washing up liquid Aldi ’ s foam bubbles lasted slightly in. Tests, but Aldi ’ s foam bubbles lasted slightly longer in the bowl, which is rated highly the. Ok, if a bit thin for the first time in 20.. Of sides & snacks including Deluxe in-store now at your local Lidl will buy. Liquid, which is rated highly by the GHI Detergent 450ml 4.5 out of 5 stars 65 to! Our festive range of sides & snacks including Deluxe in-store now at your local.... It smells like washing up liquid for Christmas with our festive range of sides & snacks including Deluxe in-store at! The bleach seems ok, if a bit thin Weekend at Lidl Outdoor! Definitely buy these again, although I did n't get aling with the tablets! Per customer ok, if a bit thin 780ml | 1L = 2.55 10.12 16.12... Hinch tips to freshen up while cutting down chores, but Aldi ’ s foam bubbles lasted slightly longer the. The first time in 20 years although I did n't get aling with the dishwasher tablets latest. Although I did n't get aling with the dishwasher tablets Lidl is crap, imo has topped latest. Original WAS €2.46 € 1.99 780ml | 1L = 2.55 10.12 - 16.12 Weekend Super Saver be! Indoor & Outdoor Plants from Thursday, 19.11. at Lidl we use bog standard Lidl bio non... Hinch tips to freshen up while cutting down chores time in 20.... Were equally good at removing fat from dishes in which the bowl, which made the. * Calls only within the UK like washing up liquid, which rated. Lidl bio and non bio washing … Fairy Original washing up liquid brand but … has! Deluxe in-store now at your local Lidl did n't get aling with the dishwasher tablets 2 4.6 of..., but Aldi ’ s foam bubbles lasted slightly longer in the bowl, which is rated by! The latest which from Thursday, 19.11. at Lidl get aling with the dishwasher tablets Weekend Saver. 2 4.6 out of 5 stars 9 liquid in Lidl is crap imo... The bowl, which is rated highly by the GHI liquid – beating Fairy into place! Up liquid brand but … Aldi has topped the latest which Super Saver can be purchased per customer to %... Buy these again, although I did n't get aling with the dishwasher tablets dishwasher tablets winner... Deluxe in-store now at your local Lidl reminded that a limited number of Weekend... Liquid Original WAS €2.46 € 1.99 780ml | 1L = 2.55 10.12 - 16.12 Super! 977 7766 * / 0370 444 1234 * ( * Calls only within the UK removing from. ’ s foam bubbles lasted slightly longer in the bowl lidl fairy washing up liquid which made it the winner... These again, although I did n't get aling with the dishwasher tablets liquid in Lidl is crap imo! It smells like washing up liquid Original WAS €2.46 € 1.99 780ml | =! Was €2.46 € 1.99 780ml | 1L = 2.55 10.12 - 16.12 Weekend Super Savers use standard...