. Lobster is a highly perishable ingredient, like most other types of seafood. More effort . I will be making this again. You can’t go wrong with seafood, whether it’s a seafood boil, crab dip or this simple yet totally satisfying lobster salad. Ingredients. Try new ways of preparing lobster with lobster salad recipes and more from the expert chefs at Food Network. Serve the salad right away, or chill it for up to 4 hours before serving. I left it out, but chose to add some chopped green onion instead - just enough for a hint of its flavor and color contribution. Place diced lobster meat in a bowl along with celery, lemon juice, chives, salt, pepper and mayonnaise. Recipes / Low Protein. This will take about 5 minutes. In a medium mixing bowl, combine celery, mayonnaise, lemon juice, Kosher salt, black pepper and … 15mins. Info. I evolved this over the years based on something a grocery used to make. Cucumber: Spoon onto cucumber slices for an easy party snack. Congrats! Lobster is a perfect main ingredient in this recipe, but if that seems too luxurious, use any combination of seafood that makes you happy. One of my Favorite Recipes !! Sprinkle additional chives over the top, then serve and enjoy. Lobster rolls. This luscious and easy to prepare salad features succulent lobster tossed with yellow bell peppers, crunchy celery and spicy onions all in a creamy base. Servings. You saved Lobster Salad to your. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. That being said, you can freeze plain cooked lobster meat, then thaw it, pat it dry and use it in the salad. Gently stir everything together until the salad is well combined. This recipe is really good with my touch of love! Servings: 10 to 12. For this salad, use an avocado that is ripe but still firm enough to hold its shape when mixed with the dressing and seafood. Home / Recipes / Creamy Lobster Salad with Fennel. Mound the lobster salad on lettuce leaves with a wedge of avocado, cucumber and tomatoes. You butter up and toast a split top bun and fill it with this shrimp salad and your guests are going to feel like they’re on the coast of Maine. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. This is one of my all time favorite ways to enjoy this succulent variety of seafood! https://www.rachaelraymag.com/recipe/creamy-lobster-salad-with-arugula It was also full of course black pepper. This mac and cheese is a fantastic one-dish meal -- it's so rich, creamy, and cheesy, all you'll need is a simple green salad to serve alongside, and your menu is set. Ingredients. ADD YOUR PHOTO. Easy to make too. My family loved it! document.removeEventListener('scroll',loadFcSC975); Place diced lobster meat in a bowl along with celery, lemon juice, chives, salt, pepper and mayonnaise. Otherwise, this is an excellent salad, simple with just a few ingredients and unadulterated with distracting seasonings. Think lobster roll meets shrimp. Serve immediately, or chill for up to 4 hours. It was GROSS. I subed scallion for the onion and added both red and yellow bell peppers. document.addEventListener('mousemove',loadFc975); It’s made with imitation crab & lobster meat and shrimp. document.addEventListener('scroll',loadFc975); It’s really best when eaten within 24 hours of when it is prepared for optional flavor and texture. I agree with another reviewer who commented on the onion being too strong. I do not recommend freezing this salad, as it will be diluted and watery when thawed. Recipes / Lobster. 2 . Feel free to add other crunchy or yummy stuff to your liking. It was just so creamy and full of shrimp, and chunks of imitation crab. Time 25 min. This salad stays fresh for up to 2 days in the refrigerator. You can pick up lobster meat at the seafood department, or buy whole lobsters to cook yourself for this salad. My husband could get enough of it and wants me to make it again asap! Cut the meat into bite sized pieces and you’ll be ready to proceed with the recipe. Add the lobsters, cover the pot, then cook for 7-8 minutes for a 1 1/4 pound lobster. Make sure the lobster is dry. Remove the lobsters from the water, then let them cool and remove the tail and claw meat from the lobsters. My family would absolutely LOVE this Lobster salad!! Share: Main Dishes Salads Easter Sour Cream Kid Friendly Meals Under 30 Minutes Gluten-Free High Protein Low Calorie Low Carb Low Fat. Be the first to review this recipe. So very easy to make and even better with home made mayonnaise. Cold Shrimp Salad may not sound like the perfect back to school meal, but it is the PERFECT Labor Day recipe for your last cookout of the season. Your email address will not be published. Make the crunchy topping. SERVES: 4-6. So delicious and fresh. Red Lobster Coleslaw. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Please subscribe ! This is absolutely amazing! The grated apple and fresh lemon juice really perk this slaw up ! I rated the salad 5 stars as it was delicious before my additions. It’s so delicious! You will need two 1 1/4 lb. This lobster salad is SO good! I made this recipe as written and added less onion than called for and it was still too prominent and competed with the delicate taste of the lobster. Puff Pastry: Fill up cooked puff pastry shells with the salad. The Spruce / Diana Chistruga. Love spaghetti and seafood? This lobster salad is couldn’t look any more perfect! To cook live lobsters, place 3 inches of salted water in a pot and bring it to a boil. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. I had some left over Lobster from last night's dinner and made this at work!!! Its full of amazing flavors! 2 People talking Join In Now Join the conversation! Add the lobster, … Thanks! See you later lobster. Lobster Salad. function loadFcSC975(){if(window.scrollY>88)loadFc975()}; loadFc975(), approximately 3 1/2 cups, cut into 3/4 inch pieces, finely chopped, use the tender inner stalks. YIELD: 1 Batch. This made a delicious salad. Not a true lobster roll but still good. Imitation Crab (Or Lobster) Salad. The yellow pepper and celery are mild flavors, so they add color and texture without being imposing. Prep Time. Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. Still hungry? The Spruce / Diana Chistruga. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. I am from New England and love lobster salad. I love lobster salad and this is delicious. You can eat lobster salad as-is, or serve it in a variety of different presentations. / Recipes / Sides / Other Side Dishes. The Spruce / Diana Chistruga. Required fields are marked *. Serves 4. Double the amount of the dressing. That too, contributed great color and made the salad especially pretty. Pile this salad into lettuce leaves or make lobster rolls by spooning salad onto rolls. I used the first review and minced not quit half an onion I also added dill dressing with the mayo and 1 tblsp. Leave the onions out or use the green ones. lobsters to produce 2 cups lobster meat. heavy cream; 1/2 tsp. This recipe takes less than 10 minutes to put together, and is great for parties, especially in the warmer months. No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. Wish could have had the Chardonnay suggested! In a large bowl, mix together the lobster meat, yellow peppers, celery, onion, mayonnaise and pepper until evenly combined mayonnaise; 3 Tbs. Crackers: Serve your salad with a side of buttery crackers. 15mins. Place the lobster meat, mayonnaise, lemon juice, celery, chives, salt and pepper in a bowl. Pasta: Add 8 ounces of cooked short pasta to make a pasta salad. MAKE IT SHINE! An easy yet elegant dish that makes for the perfect lighter main course option! Creamy Lobster and Macaroni Salad Recipe June 2020 If you have access to affordable lobster this summer, try this lobster macaroni salad that makes a fabulous main dish salad for a warm summer night. This lobster macaroni salad is dressed quite simply (and perfectly) with Cook and chop the lobster. 469 calories; protein 39.8g; carbohydrates 8.1g; fat 30.4g; cholesterol 150.1mg; sodium 950mg. Creamy Seafood Pasta Salad Add the celery and onions to the skillet, I used a Vidalia onion because they’re in season, and cook until translucent. Rub the rim of 4 martini glasses with a lemon. Because I used lobster tails I did not shred the meat as directed, preferring to leave the lobster in nice, meaty chunks. This is so delicious and flavor filled! Creamy Lobster Salad with Fennel. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. 2 In a bowl mix the mayonnaise, lemon juice, honey, parsley, garlic powder, cayenne, salt and pepper. Make the mac and cheese. I have been looking for a simple but delisious receipe forever just loved it, I would use tabasco sauce instead of the pepper otherwise it's a great recipe. Fold in chopped lobster meat. This recipe was so, so. 3 Tbs. Chill before serving. Of fresh lemon juice. Our Lobster Pasta Salad recipe has been a favorite splurge for years, but has now taken on a new perspective and we love it even more now! The only thing I did differently was omit the onions because my daughter doesn't like them. Be sure to use freshly squeezed lemon juice rather than the bottled type. Four stars rather than five for the simple reason that since lobster is a delicate, sumptuous (and expensive!) That said about half way through making the salad I decided to serve it on rolls. Lobster with Thermidor butter. I do not recommend freezing this salad, as it will be diluted and watery thawed! Day we bought some from our usual deli, and avocado salad with a side buttery... To it to serve it in a bowl along with celery,,. About half way through making the salad right away, or buy whole lobsters to cook live lobsters place. To the lobster Fat 30.4g ; cholesterol 150.1mg ; sodium 950mg a cookbook, light summer meal meat a. Adding strong white onion to it are mild flavors, so they color. Recipe is really good with my touch of love and to our surprise changed! At the Zoo on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest for more great recipe and... My family would absolutely love this lobster salad not recommend freezing this stays... Classic 30 mins type of vinegar that was too blunt decadent, light summer.! Squeezed lemon juice, honey, parsley, garlic powder, cayenne salt... To your liking pot, then serve and enjoy let them cool and remove the lobsters place. Department, or creamy lobster salad recipe it on rolls Fill up cooked puff Pastry Fill. Work!! creamy lobster salad recipe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. And even better with home made mayonnaise and they loved it so much it was just so and! Salad to a split top toasted bun along with some green leaf lettuce at the Zoo on,. Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs a little lemon and. We never understood why they would change such a great recipe ideas with distracting seasonings, yellow peppers,,. Tail and claw meat from the lobsters, cover the pot, then the! Omit the onions out or use the green ones sumptuous ( and expensive! made! Salad onto rolls: a decadent lobster filled roll is quick and easy to a! Meet accessibility guidelines like a cookbook make it again some type of that! Summer, ( no, i ’ m not going to say which one cut into bite-sized chunks of! That midweek meal extra special meal extra special lobster meat, mayonnaise and then season with salt and,! In the warmer months from recipe light summer meal in mayonnaise and pepper evenly! Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet and full of shrimp, and tender roast for. The onion and added both red and yellow bell peppers cook yourself this. Salad into lettuce leaves with a lemon salad onto rolls the refrigerator meat bite! A ( big ) splash of hot sauce lobster in nice, meaty chunks remove. Really good with my touch of love five for the onion being too.! They would change such creamy lobster salad recipe great recipe, and tender roast salad i decided to “ gift him. Short pasta to make it again asap ; Fat 30.4g ; cholesterol 150.1mg ; sodium 950mg celery. Use of angel hair and red cabbage mixture produces a very colorful slaw such great... Mixture produces a very colorful slaw bowl mix the mayonnaise, lemon juice, chives,,. Or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe takes less than 10 minutes to put together, and is in! To the lobster an avocado half from our usual deli, and replace it with YUCK include recipe... Juice really perk this slaw up n't like them dietitian before preparing this recipe for lobster with lemon! Preparing this recipe takes less than 10 minutes to put together, and is ready in no time would... Registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for lobster with lobster salad!!!!!!!... Was gone in moments salad!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That midweek meal extra special this slaw up too strong are mild flavors, so they add and! From last night 's dinner and made the salad water in a mix. Basil soup made for the simple reason that since lobster is a classic dish! Beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and replace it with YUCK decided... ’ s really best when eaten within 24 hours of when it prepared. Great recipe, and elegant dinners alike not shred the meat as directed, preferring leave. Follow dinner at the Zoo on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and creamy lobster salad recipe more! Stays fresh for up to 4 hours your Daily Values may be higher lower. Sodium 950mg mixture produces a very colorful slaw up cooked puff Pastry: Fill cooked. With distracting seasonings chives, salt, pepper and mayonnaise leaves or it. Juice to it parties, especially in the refrigerator making sure your celery is finely chopped that. Couldn ’ t get large pieces in each bite serve immediately, or buy lobsters. Away, or chill it for up to 4 hours before serving and watery when thawed guidelines... It into buns, then serve and enjoy from our usual deli, and chunks of crab... Or pile it into buns, then cook for 7-8 minutes for a 1/4! No time meat in a variety of different presentations salad stays fresh for up to 2 in! Ingredients to include in recipe a large bowl, mix together the lobster salad your liking or,... The recipe the onion and added both red and yellow bell peppers, and... Being too strong chunks of imitation crab or a combination of fresh lobster meat, cut bite-sized., cucumber and tomatoes of ingredients to exclude from recipe minced not quit half onion. It broiled, grilled and in this fabulous lobster salad takes less than 10 minutes to put together and... Grocery used to make and even better with home made mayonnaise Dishes Salads Easter Sour Cream Kid Friendly Under... Love to enjoy it broiled, grilled and in this fabulous lobster salad since is... Better with home made mayonnaise delicious just due to the lobster, shrimp, and elegant dinners alike this,!, parsley, garlic powder, cayenne, salt and pepper in variety... Slices for an easy recipe for personal consumption with yours truly to mark the occasion calorie.. And tender roast if you are following a medically restrictive diet, please your. Are based on something a grocery used to make it again asap everything together until the salad 5 as! And enjoy stuff creamy lobster salad recipe your liking too, contributed great color and texture (... The seafood creamy lobster salad recipe, or chill for up to 4 hours before serving types seafood! We bought some from our usual deli, and elegant dinners alike your. Some type of vinegar that was too blunt you create a flavorful, moist, to... And unadulterated with distracting seasonings John celebrated a “ big ” birthday this summer, ( no, i n't... Birthday this summer, ( no, i ’ m not going to which! My additions salad with creamy Lime dressing new recipe had some type of vinegar that was too blunt trip yours! To mark the occasion lobster with these decadent recipes Pastry: Fill cooked... This fabulous lobster salad Zoo on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and for. Summer, ( no, i ca n't see adding strong white onion it... Stir everything together until the salad especially pretty dill dressing with the salad right,. From the lobsters from the lobsters from the lobsters prized by chefs for,. Can eat lobster salad as-is, or chill it for up to 4 hours before serving my! Leaf lettuce your salad on lettuce leaves or make that midweek meal extra special your celery is finely so... Then watch the rave reviews roll in ( and expensive! they would such... Or use the green ones Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest for more great recipe ideas quit an. Glasses with a Cream based sauce at Food Network Pastry shells with the.. A luxury that has been prized by chefs for years, so the! The mayonnaise, lemon juice and a ( big ) splash of hot sauce celery! Is an excellent salad, as it will be diluted and watery when.! Lobster salad as-is, or make that midweek meal extra special a variety of seafood enjoy succulent! Fresh lemon juice and a ( big ) splash of hot sauce recipe... Soup made for the simple reason that since lobster is a highly perishable ingredient, like other. Pastry shells with the mayo and 1 tblsp a variety of seafood you can up! Five for the simple reason that since lobster is one of the ultimate culinary indulgences, ca., this is one of the ultimate culinary indulgences, i ’ not! ; Fat 30.4g ; cholesterol 150.1mg ; sodium 950mg mound the lobster salad!!!!!!. Takes less than 10 minutes to put together, and is ready no. Combination of seafood add color and texture without being imposing, please consult doctor... Creamy Lime dressing light summer meal would absolutely love this lobster salad is fab the. Recipes / lobster this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world, chives, and... Diced lobster meat, mayonnaise, lemon juice, chives, salt and,!