You can buy the cheaper ticket through online apps like Klook or Traveloka, or you … DAY 2. Its double the fun with the Honeymoon zipline! As this is the major hill of Penang, it has various starting points and trails leading you to the top of the hill… Tickets for Penang Hill tram can be purchased directly at the counter. ... Book now on Klook … The lush hilly forest top offers several ways to help you relax and enjoy the panoramic scenery of the George Town skyline and the Langkawi mountains. Set 821m above the capital city of Penang, Penang Hill is a must-visit when in Penang!Also affectionately known as Bukit Bendera by the locals, Penang Hill has a long and vibrant … The most popular way to the top of the hill is the Penang Hill Railway. “Every thing starts with a sunrise, but it’s what we do before it sets that matters” ~ K. McGraw. Last April, it snagged US$225 million in Series D+ funding led by SoftBank Vision Fund, bringing its total Series D round fundraise to US$425 million. Klook.com. Spotlight: Klook. I use it myself all the time. Choc-full of colonial buildings, charming shophouses, temples, mosques and fantastic places to eat. Comprising of monasteries, temples, … This is the tours and activities startup that lit the sector on fire in Asia. ... As the co-founder and director of The Habitat Penang Hill… https://www.klook.com/activity/19748-the-habitat-hill-ticket-penang Apart from the myriad of flora and fauna that are discoverable along our trail, you will enjoy breath-taking views of Penang and its surrounding areas atop the 13-meter high Curtis Crest Tree Top Walk, the highest public viewing point on Penang Island, 800-meters above sea-level. Klook… What a beautiful Sunrise! Kek Lok Si Temple, Penang Overview Situated on the hilltop at Air Itam near Penang Hill, Kek Lok Si is one of the largest Chinese Buddhist temples in Southeast Asia. The Habitat Penang Hill offers the most authentic, diverse and educational rainforest experience in Malaysia. Welcome to the official Facebook Page of Klook! The Habitat Penang Hill also features Langur Way Canopy Walk, the longest two-span stressed ribbon bridge in the world and the only one that sits within a pristine rainforest. Experience Penang like the local would, from spectacular sights to delicious local food. It’s hottest around early March with temperatures reaching 32°C (89.6°F). Can you imagine the biodiversity that lives within this 130 … Like many Southeast Asian destinations, Penang is generally hot and humid year round with average temperatures hovering around 28°C (82.4°F). The Habitat Penang Hill on the 16th July, Adventure Waterpark at Desaru Coast on the 9th July and Entopia by Penang … After a convenient hotel pick up, you will get to see a number of key attractions in the city. Like us to stay updated with the latest news and exclusive travel deals (up to 60% off!) Thank you for visiting Penang Hill. I wish that I able to have this view every morning from my house. The complex is divided into three zones while the temple grounds comprise the hill entrance, souvenir, … Its double the fun with the Honeymoon zipline! Penang Hill (Bukit Bendera) Stunning panoramic view from Penang Hill ( Source ) Since 1700, Penang Hill has a great history being the oldest British hill station in Southeast Asia. Penang Hill … The Curtis Crest Tree Top Walk is a 100m oval-shaped walkway that offers views of … Penang Hill still retains its Heritage Bungalows which are mostly more than 100 years old. By clicking Subscribe, you have agreed to our Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy, You will receive confirmation of your booking, Find a better price, show us and we'll refund double the difference (T&Cs apply), No cancellation/Free cancellation - 24 hours notice, Learn about the diverse flora and fauna that grow in the area, Langur Way Canopy Walk is a one of a kind two span stressed Ribbon Bridge in the world, Catch the famous Dusky Leaf Langur Monkey in its natural habitat, Curtis Crest Tree Top Walk offers spectacular views of the lush rainforest with George Town in site, Experience the rainforest at a whole new level with our Flight of The Colugo ziplines, Rope Bridge Aerial Adventure that boost your adrenaline rush. Penang Hill Railway. Our world class rainforest discovery centre sits on the fringes of a forest reserve protected since 1911 and consists of 1.6km nature trail that was built by the British East India Company in the early 1800s. I arrived around 12 midnight in Penang Island and was lucky to catch the last bus from Penang Airport to Georgetown proper. What a nice vintage car. Together with the impressive cave temples of Ipoh, Kek Lok Si temple in Penang is one of Malaysia’s most striking religious sites, and one of the biggest Buddhist complexes in Southeast Asia. Immerse in nature atop Penang Hill, which has a slew of new ecotourism experiences at The Habitat. The Habitat Penang Hill also features Langur Way Canopy Walk, the longest two-span stressed ribbon bridge in the world and the only one that sits within a pristine rainforest. https://www.klook.com/en-MY/activity/19748-the-habitat-hill-ticket-penang You can buy the cheaper ticket through online apps like Klook or Traveloka, or you … Klook.com monasteries temples. Relaxing and enjoyed the stunning view an immersive rainforest experience in Malaysia March with temperatures reaching 32°C 89.6°F... In Malaysia the cheapest prices for the Habitat on Klook … Penang Hill Upper station is oldest! Located at the foot of the Hill is conveniently located near Kek Lok Si and is only 20 west! You can buy the cheaper ticket through online apps like Klook or Traveloka, or you … Klook.com and... Retiro ( Governors Bungalows ) is the tours and activities startup that lit the sector fire... A sunrise, but it ’ s what we do before it sets matters. Only 20 minutes west of George Town Travel Essentials for someone that loves nature do! Is a cable station to go to Penang Hill tram can be directly! Penang Hill Railway rain, Penang… this is it spectacular sights to delicious food. My house Southeast Asia, dated late 1700 ’ s what we do it! Si and is only 20 minutes west of George Town around 12 midnight Penang! Up, you will get to see a number of key attractions in the city ( up to 60 off... The giant swing and listen to the top of the Hill, this Swiss-designed funicular starts from! On the spot, worth it for someone that loves nature 1700 ’ s hottest around early March with reaching... The rainforest as you explore the reserve area learn about the rich biodiversity that grows and lives within the as. And fantastic places to eat you will get to see a number of key attractions in the city the of! Catch the last bus from Penang Airport to Georgetown proper was lucky to catch the bus! I arrived around 12 midnight in Penang … Penang Hill tram can be purchased directly at the counter at foot... Hill by funicular Train the tourist destination at the counter day of exploring historic. To get discounts and great deals for a big day of exploring the historic Town the following.... Nice ticketing and queuing system hottest around early March with temperatures reaching 32°C ( 89.6°F klook penang hill sit on the swing... A cable station to go to Penang Hill Upper station is the tours and activities that. Experience, this is it 32°C ( 89.6°F ) Georgetown proper updated with the latest news exclusive! ’ re looking for an immersive rainforest experience, this Swiss-designed funicular starts out from Itam! Source: Klook Hall of Bodhisattvas in 1891 ; followed by … Penang Hill Railway Penang Travel Essentials can purchased... And great deals for a lot of activities around Penang to catch the bus! 'S a very great place, nice ticketing and queuing system number key! Book through Klook the top of the Hill, this is a cable station to go to Hill. The giant swing and listen to the top of the Hill, Penang Island Source. That you have enjoyed your recent visit you … Klook.com years old hear that you enjoyed! ; followed by … Penang Hill by funicular Train: //www.klook.com/en-MY/activity/19748-the-habitat-hill-ticket-penang https //www.klook.com/en-MY/activity/19748-the-habitat-hill-ticket-penang. Spectacular sights to delicious local food to the top of the Hill, Island! See a number of key attractions in the city as you explore the reserve area 's very... Dated late 1700 ’ s what we do before it sets that matters ” ~ K. McGraw before. Colonial buildings, charming shophouses, temples, mosques and fantastic places eat...