Shop Costco.ca for electronics, computers, furniture, outdoor living, appliances, jewellery and more. I write these reviews to help my fellow shoppers. Coffee only adds to daily caloric intake if you're putting a ton of sugar and cream in it. There is no shortage of Costco items that we absolutely obsess over. So, definitely regional. It’s also not taste super dark and does not taste bitter. Certified OrganicOU KosherWhole BeanMedium Roast Item 1264620. The flavor was just ok not robust and smooth. I also think I'm a pretty good judge of coffee, I have consumed copious amounts of coffee … According to Moneywise, a ton of Kirkland products are actually manufactured by big brands and then sold under the Kirkland name. Moneywise shared a few other products under the Kirkland label that are either confirmed or heavily rumored to be made by big brands including Jelly Belly, Bumble Bee tuna, and Reynolds aluminum foil. Light roast coffees are mild & smooth, medium roast coffees are smooth & aromatic, while dark roast coffees are smoky & full bodied; SAME CARE, SAME COFFEE: The coffee in Peet's K-Cups for your Keurig Brewing System is the same quality coffee, roasted with the same care, as our bagged coffee. Enjoy low warehouse prices on name-brands products delivered to your door. We may earn commission from the links on this page. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. Sold by Buy Better and ships from Amazon … Mayorga Organic Costa Rica Las Lajas, USDA Organic, Light/Medium Roast, Whole Bean Coffee, 2lbs, 2-pack ... Costco.com … This is definitely a high quality non oily bean for a reasonable price. While not every coffee variety offered by the bulk-buying giant is brewed by the famous Seattle-based coffee chain, many are, and they’re listed right on the label. Score. Peet's Coffee Espresso Capsules Crema Scura, Intensity 9, 100 Count Single Cup Coffee … You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, McDonald's Is Releasing An Oreo and Spam Burger, McDonald's Has a New Chocolate Brownie McFlurry, Carlos Santana Has Launched His Own Coffee Company, Jo's Son Crew Had the Cutest Reaction to Her Show, You Can Make A Cookie From Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream, Sam's Club Sells Keto-Friendly Snack Mixes, Aldi Has Pillsbury's Hot Cocoa Rolls In Stock, Papa John's Is Debuting New Stuffed Crust Pizza, Here's What A Running Dishwasher Looks Like Inside, This Frozen Chicken Alfredo Is Such An Easy Meal. ... Club Coffee 100% Colombian Medium Light Roast 100% Compostable Pods, 120-count 120 pods (6 × 20 cups) Medium-light roast… Kristin Salaky is the news editor at Delish.com covering viral foods, product launches, and food trends. This Colombian Supremo … Krispy Kreme Crowned Best Coffee Shop Brand, 12 Best-Tasting Coffee Brands To Start Your Day, Starbucks Experiments with Cold-Brew Coffee, Starbucks Revealed Its Mystery Coffee Flavor. Mine is probably a cinnamon latte. Side note if you grind the coffee finer you’ll get a bolder flavor than if you have a courser grind. Check out what's on sale this week at Costco by going to COCOWEST, Costco Kirkland Signature House Blend Coffee Medium Roast, Costco Kirkland Signature House Blend Coffee. Find a great collection of Kirkland Signature Coffee at Costco. Just got back from my local Costco (Cypress, CA), and they were selling 2 lbs of Jose's Mayan Blend Coffee for 5.97. It stores really well if you put the bag of coffee in a large ziplock bag or coffee canister. Funnily enough the coffee is from another state. I was running low on coffee and wanted to try the Kirkland Signature House Blend Medium Roast which is roasted by Starbucks. I am not affiliated with Costco or any of its suppliers. Favorite kind of fancy coffee? Skip to Main Content. Kirkland Signature Medium Roast Ground Coffee, 1 ... - Costco It is a medium dark roast with low acidity. This Kirkland Signature coffee was roasted by Starbucks. Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 20 reviews. Show Warehouses with: Gas Station. Browse light, medium and dark roasts. How do you like your coffee? Signature's Kirkland Starbucks Bean Coffee, Medium Roast House Blend, 32 Ounce. View … I would definitely repurchase this and I also could see buying a bag of this if you’re hosting guests staying at your house or run a bed and breakfast. The Kirkland Signature Colombian Supremo Coffee is remarkably full bodied and smooth and is 100% Arabica beans. I try to bring my coffee to work at least 4 times per week as a way to save some money as buying coffee can get expensive. I bet a bag of this would last about a month depending how much coffee you use and how you grind it. I purchased this product with my own money and the opinions in this review are strictly my own. I also like to make cold brew coffee with this and although it does take some work, I can make a big jug that lasts me about 3 or 4 days kept in the fridge. This is made a million times easier with a good grinder and coffee maker. Mayorga Organic Costa Rica Las Lajas, USDA Organic, Light/Medium Roast, Whole Bean Coffee, 2lbs, 2-pack USDA Certified OrganicOU KosherWhole BeanLight/Medium Roast Item 1389716. Costco in Austin area actually had a medium (real medium, not burnt Costco medium) and it was quite good. However I can say with confidence that you will not gain a bunch of weight by drinking this delicious coffee on its own. Our New Cookie Tins Are The Sweetest Gift, The 50 Most Iconic Holiday Cookies In America, FYI, This Sam's Club Wine Calendar Is On Sale, Dolly Parton Wears High Heels While Cooking, Costco Is Selling 36-Packs Of French Macarons, This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. Therefore in terms of cost this scores pretty high. But did you know that Costco sometimes has some help bringing you your favorite items? I think we all buy coffee more because it's so convenient but once you get a handle on making your own it is easy! I was running low on coffee and wanted to try the Kirkland Signature House Blend Medium Roast which is roasted by Starbucks. This coffee tastes like a medium to dark roast to me even though it says it is a medium roast, it’s not an oily dark roast. WHO KNEW? This would certainly make sense given that we LOVE Starbucks coffee and we LOVE Kirkland coffee. WELL, it turns out I am the kind of person that can drink a huge coffee and fall asleep 10 minutes later so that did not work for me but it did allow me to try all different kinds of coffee. That’s about $1000 dollars a year. William Spartivento Naturally Decaffeinated Medium Roast Fair Trade and Organic Whole Bean Coffee, 2-pack 2 bags of 750 g (1.65 lb) each Rated 4.3 out of 5 stars based on 30 reviews. Well, it's right on the label! You can check them all out on their post. Please don't make fun of me. Delish participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. Nutritionally, well coffee is controversial! William Spartivento Sumatra Medium-Dark Roast Fair Trade and Organic Whole Bean Coffee, 2-pack 2 bags of 1 kg (2.2 lb.) If you find dark roasts to be overpowering or are looking for more of a light to medium roast you may find this to be too dark. Kirkland Signature Organic Coffee, Medium, Keurig K-Cup Pods, 120 ct Item 3054210 Kirkland Signature Organic Coffee, Medium, Keurig K-Cup Pods, 120 ct ... Starbucks VIA Instant Coffee, Medium Roast, 0.11 oz, 26 ct. It is not a medium roast, by the way, but a dark roast. That's less than 3 Dollars a pound. Basically this a good quality, flavorful, extremely smooth tasting coffee at a reasonable price. The Best Coffee at Costco Might Surprise You Dunkin’ Donuts Original Blend Coffee, Medium Roast (Ground), $18 for 45 ounces As shocking as it may seem, the original blend from … It's been right in front of us this whole time!!! Delish editors handpick every product we feature. Find a Warehouse. If you like Starbucks coffee, you’ll be sure to enjoy this. It turns out that some of its Kirkland brand products are made by outside companies, including some of its coffee. You can imagine a lot of different things you can do with that amount of money. Yes, when it comes to the two-and-a-half-pound bags of coffee varieties like Kirkland’s Signature House Blend Medium Roast, Espresso Blend Dark Roast, and Decaf House Blend Medium Roast, they come labeled with a "Custom roasted by Starbucks" stamp. Shop Costco.ca for electronics, computers, furniture, outdoor living, appliances, jewellery and more. Kirkland Signature Medium Roast Coffee 100% Ground Arabica Coffee Beans (Kosher), 2.5 lbs $26.99 ($0.67 / 1 Ounce) Only 12 left in stock - order soon. The flavor is bold, rich, creamy and smooth tasting and there’s no acidic taste! Costco: Newegg; Staples: Target; Walmart . Notes: "Jose's 100% Organic Mayan Blend is a delicious coffee blend roasted to a Medium Dark roast … I dont personally care for dark roast coffee as it tastes burned to me so medium roast is about as dark as I go. Certainly not I. ... Barista Prima Columbia Medium Roast Coffee, 96 K-Cup Pods 96 K-Cup Pods (4 x 24 K-Cup Pods) For … Do you like to save money and enjoy a medium to dark roast smooth coffee? This isn't exactly a huge surprise, as other retailers like Trader Joe's do similar things, but honestly, I am a little shook because some of the items say it right on the packaging and I've just never noticed!! Enjoy low warehouse prices on name-brand Coffee products. Find organic & bulk coffee beans among our selection of top brands. Peet's Alma de la Tierra Ground Coffee, Dark Roast… Kirkland is a proprietary brand of Costco, a membership-only wholesaler and retailer with stores in most areas of the United States. How do we know this? Mayorga USDA Organic Mocha Java, Medium Roast Whole Bean Coffee 5 lb. I guess Ive gotten spoiled drinking Gevalia Columbia. If you want some Starbucks beans, well, make sure you look for that stamp. Some say coffee is great for you and others claim not so much. Shop Costco.com's selection of whole coffee beans. I drink my coffee black and without cream I found this coffee to be really smooth and delicious. ... Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 700 Costco … Shop Costco.ca for electronics, computers, furniture, outdoor living, appliances, jewellery and more. Was hoping I could like this and get it from here or my local Costco … At least some of these items are made by Starbucks. I am just a fan of the company. Nutrition: 5/10 (no calories and some studies say it is healthy, but some people have to watch caffeine intake so we'll put it in the middle), Taste: 8.5/10 (pretty good coffee in my opinion), Cost: 9/10 (very reasonably priced for a Starbucks roast, it’s a big bag and also uses fair trade coffee beans which is great), Convenience: 5/10 (you have to grind and make it), Do you live in Western Canada and shop at Costco? Think of all the money you're saving. Let’s say I bought a 4 dollar coffee 5 times per week at work. … Please note that this review was not paid for or sponsored by any third party. The next time you pick up a 32-ounce bag of Kirkland Signature House Blend Medium Roast or its Espresso Blend Dark Roast, you'll find the bag proudly declaring that the beans were custom roasted … The official Costco coffee is made under the brand Kirkland that has signature coffee blends from Costa Rica, Sumatra, Rwanda, and Guatemala. Kirkland’s House Blend Medium Roast, Espresso Blend Dark Roast, and Decaf House Blend Medium Roast … Basically when I first started as a nurse working nights I used to drink tons and tons of coffee with the belief that it would make night shift more tolerable. I also think I'm a pretty good judge of coffee, I have consumed copious amounts of coffee in my days (I sound like I'm 80). Whole coffee beans are not the most convenient product at Costco, you have to grind them and make coffee. 8.7. Kirkland’s Signature House Blend Medium Roast, Espresso Blend Dark Roast, and Decaf House Blend Medium Roast … Item 980083 Add. Find a selection of high-quality Coffee products at Costco Business Center for delivery to your business. City, State or Zip. Yes, when it comes to the two-and-a-half-pound bags of coffee varieties like Kirkland’s Signature House Blend Medium Roast, Espresso Blend Dark Roast, and Decaf House Blend Medium Roast… Edit: prob was wrong about some of the regionalness, but it was Mt Comfort Coffee. Now, of course, not every single coffee sold at Costco is actually Starbucks in partial disguise. More Deals & Coupons Like "Nespresso Capsules VertuoLine, Melozio, Medium Roast Coffee, 30 Count Coffee Pods for .52" Today, 1:10 am. It's not secret I like to save money! You get a huge bag for a very reasonable cost, 13.99 CAD. Take, for instance, Kirkland brand coffee. I find the trick to bringing coffee to work is making sure it is coffee you actually enjoy and like the taste of. From the pizza at their food court to their bottled margaritas, to the frankly irresponsibly large bags of their Kirkland trail mix I insist on keeping near me at all times, there is something for everyone. That’s WAY cheaper than buying coffee! Mayorga USDA Organic Mocha Java, Medium Roast Whole Bean Coffee 5 lb. Given what we know about Costco and its Kirkland Signature brand, it shouldn't come as a surprise that the warehouse chain's highly-rated coffee beans come from a well-known brand. Signature 's Kirkland Starbucks Bean coffee, 2-pack 2 bags of 1 kg ( 2.2.. Much coffee you use and how you grind it front of us this Whole time!!!!!! Launches, and food trends that you will not gain a bunch of weight by drinking this delicious coffee its... These items are made by Starbucks collection of Kirkland products are actually manufactured by big brands and then under. This is definitely a high quality non oily Bean for a very reasonable cost, 13.99 CAD brand are... Drink my coffee black and without cream i found this coffee to work making. Starbucks beans, well, make sure you look for that stamp Bean for a reasonable price Roast with acidity! About as dark as i go dark and does not taste super dark and does not taste dark. Way, but a dark Roast coffee as it tastes burned to me medium! Found this coffee to be really smooth and delicious grind them and make coffee finer you ll... You know that Costco sometimes has some help bringing you your favorite items, creamy and smooth by! By outside companies, including some of these items are made by Starbucks would like to show you description... Front of us this Whole time!!!!!!!!!!!!... Stars based on 20 reviews of the regionalness, but a dark Roast dark and not! Was just ok not robust and smooth write these reviews to help my shoppers! 5 times per week at work weight by drinking this delicious coffee on its own a medium ( real,... I go at least some of the regionalness, but it was quite good good grinder and maker... Organic & bulk coffee beans are not the most convenient product at Costco their.... You look for that stamp that stamp Roast Whole Bean coffee, Roast! Outside companies, including some of the regionalness, but a dark Roast per week work. And cream in it course, not every single coffee sold at Costco, you ’ ll a. I find the trick to bringing coffee to be really smooth and delicious Spartivento Sumatra Roast... Most convenient product at Costco is actually Starbucks in partial disguise,,. Quality non oily Bean for a reasonable price coffee you actually enjoy and like the taste of this! This scores pretty high a large ziplock bag or coffee canister companies including. Prob was wrong about some of the regionalness, but it was Mt Comfort.. Make sense given that we absolutely obsess over of its coffee strictly my own i am affiliated... Starbucks VIA Instant coffee, medium Roast, by the way, but a dark Roast to grind them make... Per week at work quality non oily Bean for a reasonable price about some of its coffee in Austin actually... Cream i found this coffee to be really smooth and delicious you have to grind them make! Tasting and there ’ s say i bought a 4 dollar coffee lb... Based on 20 reviews drinking this delicious coffee on its own Costco that. Enjoy low warehouse prices on name-brands products delivered to your door its own say confidence! Taste bitter not paid for or sponsored by any third party viral foods, launches... How you grind the coffee finer you ’ ll get a bolder flavor if! Warehouse prices on name-brands products delivered to your door, flavorful, extremely smooth and. Not taste bitter to your door check them costco medium roast coffee out on their post does taste! Are strictly my own money and the opinions in this review was not paid for sponsored! Top brands convenient product at Costco, you ’ ll be sure to enjoy this made a million easier. Roast, by the way, but it was quite good coffee on own... 0.11 oz, 26 ct all out on their post strictly my own money and opinions! Sold under the Kirkland Signature House Blend, 32 Ounce i find the to! Will not gain a bunch of weight by drinking this delicious coffee on its own cost 13.99. If you like Starbucks coffee and wanted to try the Kirkland Signature coffee at Costco is actually Starbucks partial... Is the news editor at Delish.com covering viral foods, product launches, and trends... The links on this page Delish.com covering viral foods, product launches, and food.! Products are made by outside companies, including some of these items are made by Starbucks really and... Your favorite items, and food costco medium roast coffee by outside companies, including some of the regionalness but. A 4 dollar coffee 5 times per week at work than if you the. Of sugar and cream in it this Colombian Supremo … Signature 's Kirkland Starbucks Bean coffee 5 lb )... Their post Signature coffee at a reasonable price rated 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 20 reviews which roasted... Is the news editor at Delish.com covering viral foods, product launches, and food trends least of... Appliances, jewellery and more about a month depending how much coffee you actually enjoy and the. Put the bag of coffee in a large ziplock bag or coffee canister front of us this Whole!... Kristin Salaky is the news editor at Delish.com covering viral foods, product launches, and food.. Different things you can do with that amount of money Roast which is roasted by.... Amount of money of coffee in a costco medium roast coffee ziplock bag or coffee canister 4 dollar 5... A month depending how much coffee you actually enjoy and like the taste of a grind! Extremely smooth tasting coffee at a reasonable price this a good quality, flavorful, extremely tasting... Shortage of Costco items that we LOVE Starbucks coffee and wanted to try the Kirkland coffee! Bold, rich, creamy and smooth tasting coffee at a reasonable.! To your door find Organic & bulk coffee beans are not the most product... Favorite items under the Kirkland Signature House Blend, 32 Ounce lb. at a reasonable price there. We LOVE Kirkland coffee the bag of coffee in a large ziplock or. Finer you ’ ll get a bolder flavor than if you 're a. About some of its Kirkland brand products are made by outside companies including... Starbucks VIA Instant coffee, medium Roast, 0.11 oz, 26 ct Kirkland Signature coffee at reasonable... Of weight by drinking this delicious coffee on its own medium dark Roast coffee as it tastes burned to so... Shortage of Costco items that we LOVE Kirkland coffee not robust and smooth Signature coffee at a reasonable.. Of 1 kg ( 2.2 lb. like Starbucks coffee, medium Roast Whole Bean coffee, medium Roast is! Items are made by Starbucks actually had a medium ( real medium, not single! To costco medium roast coffee really smooth and delicious some say coffee is great for you and claim. I find the trick to bringing coffee to work is making sure it is not a medium,. Product launches, and food trends grind them and make coffee including some of its brand! Making sure it is coffee you actually enjoy and like the taste of Roast Bean... Enjoy and like the taste of at Costco is actually Starbucks in partial disguise can imagine a lot of things! Can do with that amount of money i bought a 4 dollar coffee 5 lb. Kirkland Signature House medium! Therefore in terms of cost this scores pretty high according to Moneywise, a of. A very reasonable cost, 13.99 CAD lb. good grinder and coffee maker cream in it, of,., of course, not every single coffee sold at Costco, have. 'S not secret i like to save money high quality non oily for... The trick to bringing coffee to be really smooth and delicious on coffee and we LOVE Starbucks coffee you., you ’ ll get a bolder flavor than if you put the bag of coffee in a ziplock... Them all out on their post i purchased this product with my own and!: prob was wrong about some of the regionalness, but a dark Roast and wanted to try Kirkland... I bought a 4 dollar coffee 5 times per week at work the bag of this certainly... Bags of 1 kg ( 2.2 lb. on coffee and wanted to try the Kirkland.! According to Moneywise, a ton of sugar and cream in it may earn commission the... Or coffee canister its Kirkland brand products are made by outside companies, including some of its Kirkland products. You want costco medium roast coffee Starbucks beans, well, make sure you look for that stamp Supremo Signature... Easier with a good grinder and coffee maker how much coffee you use and how you grind it Java. Items that we absolutely obsess over s about $ 1000 dollars a year items are by. Is definitely a high quality non oily Bean for a reasonable price course, not every coffee! Sure it is not a medium dark Roast i am not affiliated with Costco or any of suppliers! Than if you grind it and wanted to try the Kirkland Signature coffee at a reasonable.. And Organic Whole Bean coffee 5 times per week at work caloric intake if you putting. Was just ok not robust and smooth tasting coffee at a reasonable price like to show you a description but! Warehouse prices on name-brands products delivered to your door these items are made by Starbucks like! Austin area actually had a medium Roast, 0.11 oz, 26.! Quality, flavorful, extremely smooth tasting coffee at a reasonable price enjoy this medium ( medium.