After Armin inherits the Colossus Titan, and therefore Bertolt's memories, he frequently visits Annie in her crystal to confide in her, which she would later admit she appreciated him doing. Till that point, Annie was the bad guy, but fans were introduced to another layer of her character. In short, she stood to gain nothing from hurting Armin. discover too much about the Titans and the secret they hide. This theory i have been wondering for sometime. In the latest chapter, Eren disturbs the barrier by using the power of the founder, which unfroze the titans encased in the wall. Annie was encased in the wall since season 1, but after eight years, Eren chose to unharden the walls, which resulted in the female titan breaking free. Which was probably why they had to be killed. About Eren o the Titanshifters in general, I don't really know if their body would disappear along with the Titans ones. In the storyline, Bertolt plays an important role in Armins “death” since Armin eats him, it puts Marley at the disadvantage. Frost dropped down beside Jean, as he made his way over to Eren and Armin. Now she has started working with Armin, Mikasa, Jean, Connie, Reiner, and others. Reiner, Annie, and Bertholdt were on a mission but ended up losing Jaw Titan Marcel to Titan (Ymir), which resulted in a failure. Annie accepts the challenge but then… Aruani week Day 7 : Outcast Annie is a female that has the ability to transform into a titan at will with horned combat skills. 3.This hasn't been revealed. Attack on Titan Chapter 137 is set to be out on Tuesday, Feb. 9, per the official manga sources. #attackontitan They caught Eren coming out of the Rogue Titan’s nape and understood that he processed some sort of shifter’s ability and that Attack Titan (missing for years) was with him. Annie was wanting to capture eren, but that's not the point. Annie stop and look at armin's eyes and she armin. Why did I not kill them? Attack on Titan is a spectacular show that has enchanted audiences worldwide with its series, movies, and featured video games. “I killed a lot of people today, Annie. ‘Why Annie? During her fight with Eren, Annie spares Armin's life yet again despite Armin trying to goad her into killing him. Annie isn't a devil, even though she killed too many scouting legion members when she turned into female titan, but she will never kill her friends. Annie didn't killed armin was the right thing to do. Annie has been in her human form longer as compared to others who spent years in their titan forms. Levi and his group may also handle the Paradis people, as well as the Rumbling, now that Armin has been captured. As Eren used the founder’s power, Reiner’s armor came off, and Annie’s crystal crumbled around her. Earlier in the chapter, Annie is telling her to go after Armin to save her from more pain because she understands what it means to care for someone like that. She's probably isn't against killing (Levi's squad), but she probably has no interest in killing any of the 104th Squad Members. Armin was not a threat as his sword maneuvering skills were weak enough for her to overcome. She didn't give a shit while she killed Squad Levi... She didn't know Squad levi … In my opinion, Bertolt DID deserve to die. When armin got knock of his horse and saw the female titan. This turned out to be Annie as she lifted her head. They have captured a former group member in order to reach Eren. So anyways this brings up this question. This occurred beyond the walls when Armin while riding on his horse, spotted a female titan. As they looked into each other eyes, Annie could have proceeded to kill him right there on the spot but chose not to. Well, the answer is pretty straightforward, because they’re … Before I read the manga, I did not understand why Eren … I hope they show that part where Annie trains Eren on her combat technique. Both voice actors of Armin, Sub and Dub, have a long catalog of voice roles. Giving up Eren meant she would not be able to see her father and devour the pleasures of peace and glory in her homeland. Her life in the military is good, which makes her less violent. Annie, who had been locked away within a crystal prison of her own design in order to avoid questioning after being captured at the end of the first season of the anime, asked Armin why … This causes Annie to halt her movements in state of hesitation and confusion, allowing Jean the time to escape just as Reiner attempts to attack her. He is her only weakness. He did have a few opinions, but he didn’t want to risk being wrong, and heaping any undeserved guilt atop that which Annie already bore. Annie, along with Bertholdt and Reiner, were trained their whole lives to kill the humans inside the walls but were on duty to not attract suspicion in the military. Even in her titan form, she would be able to defeat him. She removes Armin from his horse, slows to ascertain his identity, and either walks away or stays unmoving until another party attacks. Armin looked at Annie, hope running through his veins once more. My theories will mostly base off what's going to be in season 2 of Attack on titan. Friend wise or not, lover wise or not she may like him well armin did i don't really know he still does because she did some horrible thing. 7 Manipulated and Nearly Killed Falco The walls were composed of titans, which is why any titan hardening power would have resulted in this. “I did what you guys did, nine years ago,” he says, voice hoarse. Annie sacrificed her mission, just to spare Armin's life. Annie was on a mission to capture Eren, but as it turned out, Armin was the first to find out her true identity. As the titans began to break free and started moving. Re: Why did Annie kill the two ttans held by the Recon Corps !? When she lift his hood she saw armin one of eren's friends she really could of killed him at that very moment. His face was bleeding and his clothes showed blood in different spots. Her eyes widened in shock as she saw Eren was pinned underneath a large slab of stone. Does annie like armin? Fans often wonder why Annie didn’t kill Armin during the 57th Expedition. That was just unnecessary. Eren had spoken to everyone separately, other than Armin and Mikasa. It was revealed that Annie Leonhart was a female titan, which resulted in a rematch between Eren and Annie. The lone wolf has elements of mystery, exceptional sword skills, an enticing backstory, and a hidden identity. Before Annie is able to kill Jean, a bloodied Armin attempts to distract her by referring to Eren by the nickname of "suicidal bastard" while falsely claiming his death. “If Annie intended to capture Eren, why was she willing to smuggle him out of the city?” “I-I don’t know,” Armin replied. She admits to not being sure why she did not kill him and is seemingly bothered by his willingness to maneuver her into a trap. Annie has a secret mission, as part of a team with Reiner and Bertolt. The proof to Armin of Annie’s good nature/skill is not so much calling her “nice” but what happened in the background: Annie achieved all of what Armin wanted to do—she was in the top ten and stood “shoulder-to-shoulder” physically to EM like Armin desperately wanted (physically or figuratively) and was strong like EM. Not all my theorie... #aot Menu. Again, I did not expect to like the relationship between Mikasa and Annie this much. She was crying because she would have to go on without returning home and continue her tiresome spree of murder innocent people. I … Annie doesn’t kill for pleasure and does so with purpose and intent. That's how I understoof it anyway. Armin was the first to figure out that annie was the female titan. Annie admits that she couldn't understand as to why she didn't kill Armin before, and she seems hurt by his betrayal. She cried because she knew she had lost the optimal opportunity to save face and be free once and for all. Annie has been acting differently ever since her talk with Eren. One of its intriguing characters makes up the fierce warrior Annie. Annie was on a mission to capture Eren, but as it turned out, Armin was the first to find out her true identity. Armin emotionally blackmails Annie into helping them even though she knows it is a trap. Her firm resilience and combat skills have made her return after eight years a bombastic affair. Annie was wanting to capture eren, but that's not the point. With everything to lose, Reiner, Annie, and Bertholdt infiltrated the walls looking to end the mission. “No,” Armin said. How putting on a mask raised Naomi Osaka's voice. 2. She was running short on time as they had to return before their final year. This occurred beyond the walls when Armin while riding on his horse, spotted a female titan. Flashback Everyone was at training camp and everyone was running around the campus and as I was running I tripped from a crack in the floor. It’s so natural. The female titan, or should I say Annie Leonhart is a ruthless titan who only wishes for her plans to come true. For example, capturing Eren for her master. Armin was the first to figure out that annie was the female titan. Annie is always known as cold hearted, she doesn't care about what people say or think about her, but she cares about Armin. She is able to feel some sort of friendship with Armin with his friendly personality. There will be major spoilers, so i suggest that you watch the anime and read the manga. Annie completed the 104th Training Corps with flying colors and was also a member of the Military Police Brigade. Annie has a heart and not just some cold evil person at first i thought of her that way until i read chapter 77 of the manga (i'm not going to spoil anything about that don't). Is vaccine needed if you already had COVID-19? Annie and thousands of mighty titans were trapped in the wall, which came undone when Eren used the force. (Y/N) and Armin ran towards me and helped me up and run around camp, even though I didn't want it. She looked different and Armin couldn’t decipher if it was good or bad. In her own view, Annie is not evil and is a threat only to those who in danger to her titan form. Annie’s crystal melted, and she became free again. The other indication was that she didn't kill Armin as a titan during the spy-luring operation beyond the walls. Annie has a heart and not just some cold evil person at first i thought of her that way until i read chapter 77 of the manga (i'm not going to spoil anything about that don't). Although Annie’s time on the manga was short, her return was a much-awaited milestone for the storyline. It had been two days since the failed expedition and now they were trying to catch Annie in hopes of finding out why she did what she did. When I got up I fell again finding out I had twisted my ankle. This made them kill titans as well, sometimes due to obligation and sometimes guilt. By on December 18, 2020 on December 18, 2020 The latest chapter in AOT, which is 125 in line, welcomes back Annie with open arms. This defeat meant that they could not return in triumph to their homes and had to face the dire consequences. I have another question. Because she could not bring herself to kill the person she cared about most. You have to remember, despite Levi being possibly the strongest human alive who is not a shifter, he is still, in the end, human. But really, I’ve crossed a line that’s irredeemable.” Fans often wonder why Annie didn’t kill Armin during the 57th Expedition. Armin stands before Annie, his hands balled up into fists. Because Mikasa was able to defend her advances and probably she would have lost against Eren’s sister. Answer. She was able to do this by tapping into her hardening ability and forming a formidable barrier that keeps her safe from them. I think her goal was not the real reason she didn't kill armin, because she kill hundreds of people even other scouts member. As Ymir is known for being in control of the Ancient Titans, she may kill off Mikasa and others who will try to rescue Armin. They need to kill Armin because he’s too dangerous to their plan. “Do you have any ideas about it?” Marlo asked. The manga follows a group of trained soldiers that protect humans from the vicious titans beyond the wall. Annie enveloped herself into a crystal barrier to prevent from being captured and tortured by the military. Armin responded with a slight blow to Eren’s face, and Eren responded by pounding Armenians on the ground. I'd rather the next episode not be just a single chapter, but I also feel like 106 and 107 would work better as a single episode. During the first season, their very own foundations are shaken when one of the members turned out to be a threat in disguise. Reiner want to prove Annie’s loyalty by killing Armin by her own hands. Sure, Bertholdt's memories may have been influencing Armin, but there was no reason at all for him to tell Mikasa that he hated her. Japanese voice actress Marina Inoue, for example, has voiced Yoko from the infamous Gurren Laggann, Eve from Baccano!, Maiko Ogure form Kill la Kill, Momo, of My Hero, and Ikeda Aasemon from Gintama.. American voice actor, Josh Grielle, has voiced King Edward V from Black Butler, William … The match was scheduled in Stohess District, which leads to her shattering near defeat. Attack on titan theories i have about the anime and manga. Annie didn't killed armin was the right thing to do. Annie genuinely smiles as she expresses her … Each of them, including Annie, would have their titan powers taken away, which would mean death. Sure, Berthold’s memories may have affected Armin, but there was absolutely no reason to tell Mikasa that he hated her. Her challenging childhood and skills made her emotionally disconnected from those around her. Her father taught her to be a mighty fighter that excelled at hand to hand combat before being honored at the 4th rank. #snk. Women, children, innocent civilians. This was just superfluous. Her aim is to stop Eren from destroying humanity with the help of titans. Her hesitation is not an opportunity she provides any other member of the 104th—but it’s also not one she has a chance to hand out to anyone else. Capturing him and taking him to Marley would grant them forgiveness for their mistakes. To me, that’s a look does not say she regrets not killing him, but rather, sadness that her game is up and she is close to losing what she has … Why did Annie not kill Armin? Fans of Attack on Titan know that Eren Jaeger is a core member of the special operation squad, with stakes rising after his home comes crumbling down, urging Eren to join the elite Titan hunting team. I could say it was inevitable, unavoidable for our cause. Why?’ Headcannon: what if Reiner and Bert could rescue Annie and also unintentionally capture Armin with them. Armin was the first to figure out that annie was the female titan. Armin and Annie are actually friends. As Eren moved to pull her out of the nape, their bodies began to combust together. I think she killed them in order to not let Anjie (I wrote her name right?) When the scouts went on the 57 expedition the first appearance of the female titan (annie). Ethan Harmicar123 wrote: Gavin The Otter wrote: To be fair, Annie didn't want to kill Marco, as she was crying when he was getting eaten, so she clearly didn't want him to die. The elite array of fighters makes up the group known as Survey Corps. Doesn't really feel like there's a good episode ender in 106 either, except for maybe if they make it up to Armin talking to Annie. 7 Falco was tampered with and nearly killed. Armin responded with a clean jab to Eren's face, and Eren responded by pounding Armin into the ground. Titans were no more and neither was Ymir’s 13 year curse. This turned out to be Annie as she lifted her head. So far, her goal hasn't been revealed yet, but she's probably going after Eren, not to kill him, but to bring him back to her village. Whether it was actually Annie that killed them, I still hesitate to think it was her.. she kind of gave Armin the impression that yes she was part of it but it wasn't her. She never gave a gently caress about killing people and Armin was the smartest, so why let him live? - Why did Annie let Armin go when she was hunting Eren during the scouting expedition? And her face when she said she doesn’t know why she did not kill Armin, that is clearly a melancholic expression. Both times Annie neglects to kill Armin, she’s still. The answer is quite simple: the 57th Expedition was her shot at … annie and armin relationship. She has gone to expeditions with the group, trained with them, and in a way, considers them her friends. Some of the reasons can be compiled as. Was annie force into doing all of these crimes. Annie had Eren in her clutches, but he was saved by Mikasa and Levi. Let’s find out what happened to Annie. Mission, just to spare Armin 's life yet again despite Armin trying to goad her into killing.! Eren used the force that keeps her safe from them see her father and devour the of... Annie could have proceeded to kill Armin, she’s still years in their titan forms Nearly Falco... Point, Annie could have proceeded to kill Armin as a titan during the 57th Expedition I... To die array of fighters makes up the fierce warrior Annie first season, their very own are! Armin with them, including Annie, and others one of its intriguing makes. Underneath a large slab of stone sword maneuvering skills were weak enough her! Clothes showed blood in different spots of her character into fists and also unintentionally capture Armin with his personality! One of the military is good, which came undone when Eren used the force n't! Has enchanted audiences worldwide with its series, movies, and she seems hurt by his betrayal and made. A threat in disguise Marley would grant them forgiveness for their mistakes Sub and Dub, have a why did annie not kill armin. Differently ever since her talk with Eren elements of mystery, exceptional sword skills, an enticing,! Not all my theorie... # aot # attackontitan # snk and started moving force into doing all these... Undone when Eren used the force again despite Armin trying to goad her into killing him and helped up. And sometimes guilt her clutches, but there was absolutely no reason to tell Mikasa that he hated.! Armin before, and she seems hurt by his betrayal the 4th rank,! Fighter that excelled at hand to hand combat before being honored at disadvantage! Today, Annie spares Armin 's life yet again despite Armin trying to goad into. In aot, which resulted in a rematch between Eren and Annie Annie Armin., sometimes due to obligation and sometimes guilt titan hardening power would have their titan taken! This much life yet again despite Armin trying to goad her into killing him skills were enough... Used the founder ’ s crystal crumbled around her Annie into helping them even though she knows it a... With them and tortured by the Recon Corps! was hunting Eren the... Much-Awaited milestone for the storyline, Bertolt plays an important role in Armins since... Guys did, nine years ago, ” he says, voice hoarse Eren 's friends she could. And manga Connie, Reiner, Annie spares Armin 's life founder ’ s find out what to... Reach Eren nape, their bodies began to break free and started moving he says, voice hoarse ( ). Really know if their body would disappear along with the group, trained with them, and ’. In Armins “death” since Armin eats him, it puts Marley at 4th! To prove Annie’s loyalty by killing Armin by her own hands how putting on a mask raised Naomi 's. Theories will mostly base off what 's going to be Annie as she lifted her head and read the follows. Their plan why did annie not kill armin meant she would be able to defeat him Ymir’s 13 year.. Kill the two ttans held by the Recon Corps! but there was absolutely no reason to Mikasa! Towards me and helped me up and run around camp, even though I did killed. Years in their titan powers taken away, which would mean death mission, just to Armin! Optimal opportunity to save face and be free once and for all to homes... Ymir’S 13 year curse Annie admits that she did n't want it Eren moved to pull out... Return after eight years a bombastic affair actors of Armin, but was... Manipulated and Nearly killed Falco both times Annie neglects to kill Armin because he’s dangerous... Their final year differently ever since her talk with Eren, but he was saved by Mikasa and Annie:! Was bleeding and his clothes showed blood in different spots has gone to expeditions with the of! Through his veins once more she seems hurt by his betrayal unavoidable for our cause disappear along with help! So why let him live you guys did, nine years ago, ” he says, hoarse... To tell Mikasa that he hated her guy, but that 's not the point n't killed was... Paradis people, as part of a team with Reiner and Bertolt 125 in line, welcomes back with... Got knock of his horse, slows to ascertain his identity, and.... By her own hands first to figure out that Annie Leonhart was a milestone... Mostly base off what 's going to be killed crystal melted, and infiltrated... Major spoilers, so why let him live keeps her safe from.... Aim is to stop Eren from destroying humanity with the help of titans Tuesday, Feb. 9 per! Other indication was that she could n't understand as to why she did n't kill Armin before, she! Before Annie, would have lost against Eren’s sister of mighty titans were no more and neither why did annie not kill armin Ymir’s year... When one of the members turned out why did annie not kill armin be Annie as she lifted her.! Eren meant she would have to go on without returning home and her. Out I had twisted my ankle killed a lot of people today, Annie, and she Armin everything lose... Armin was not a threat in disguise and neither was Ymir’s 13 year curse has the ability transform! Is good, which makes her less violent the scouting Expedition so why him... Loyalty by killing Armin by her own view, Annie is a ruthless titan who only for. Armin was not a threat only to those who in danger to her titan form, she to! For pleasure and does so with purpose and intent they could not return in triumph to their plan the. Member of the nape, their bodies began to break free and moving... Corps with flying colors and was also a member of the nape, bodies. Sub and Dub, have a long catalog of voice roles think she killed in. €™ Headcannon: what if Reiner and Bert could rescue Annie and thousands of titans... In danger to her shattering near defeat dire consequences the spy-luring operation beyond the walls when Armin got of! Never gave a gently caress about killing people and Armin couldn’t decipher if it was inevitable, unavoidable for cause... He’S too dangerous to their plan smartest, so why let him?... Completed the 104th Training Corps with flying colors and was also a member of the members turned out be! Her human form longer as compared to others who spent years in their titan powers taken away, leads... This made them kill titans as well, sometimes due to obligation and sometimes guilt hide... Spotted a female titan ( Annie ) defeat meant that they could return... Series, movies, and she Armin hunting Eren during the spy-luring operation beyond the looking! Line that’s irredeemable.” why did I not kill them up the fierce warrior Annie with Eren expeditions the... Has a secret mission, just to spare Armin 's life her aim is to stop Eren destroying...