4.2 out of 5 stars 221. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. There was a problem adding this item to the Cart Please try again later. Guylian Belgian Chocolate Seashells (250g) - Pack of 2. In Stock. I’d buy them online like everything else, but I don’t wanna risk them melting during shipping. Why it could be a 5-star review: If you were to ask me any chocolate in the world to eat based on taste, this one would be it. FREE Seashells 250g giftwrapped box with purchases from €/£12,50 - Free shipping on purchases from €/£ 50 I need a Scarborough/Toronto location and can't purchase online! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Guylian Seashell Chocolates. I recieved Guylian Opus chocolates as a gift this past Christmas , but the people who gave them to me don't have a clue as to where they got them (my mom thinks … Guylian Belgian Chocolate Perline (Pralines) with Praline Truffle Filling Box, 180g 1 offer from 2 249,00 ₹ Belgian Seashells 20 Chocolate Box (250g) Find savings on Guylian chocolate seashells grams and buy top brands such as Carhartt and Skechers with Shopzilla Guylian Belgium Chocolates 22 Piece Artisinal Seashell Truffles, Hazelnut Filling, 8.8 Ounce. Comment Report abuse. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Guylian Chocolate Sea Shells - 250g is rated 4.0 out of 5 by 1. Für nähere Informationen zur Nutzung Ihrer Daten lesen Sie bitte unsere Datenschutzerklärung und Cookie-Richtlinie. This product may not be right for you. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. $29.97 $ 29. Save money. Have one to sell? Anyone know where I can buy Guylian Chocolate Seashells in person? Hard to find in stores where I live, so these were a real treat. Add Guylian Chocolate Seashells 375G Add add Guylian Chocolate Seashells 375G to basket. So smooth, creamy and melt in your mouth delicious. Chocolaterie Guylian was created in 1967 by Guy & Liliane who joined their names by passion for chocolate and love. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Details about Guylian Chocolate Seashells 375G. Posted by 6 hours ago. Guylian Seashells Boxed Chocolates 250G. Verified Purchase. Capture the exquisite taste of Guylian Chocolate Sea Shells.Each carefully created with a special blend of quality white, milk and dark Belgian chocolate.Each one has a different marbled look to the others. Other options New from $11.99. They created for the first time chocolate in the shape of seashells and the Sea Horse became the brand's icon. Guylian was the first brand to introduce chocolates in the shape of seashells. Wir und unsere Partner nutzen Cookies und ähnliche Technik, um Daten auf Ihrem Gerät zu speichern und/oder darauf zuzugreifen, für folgende Zwecke: um personalisierte Werbung und Inhalte zu zeigen, zur Messung von Anzeigen und Inhalten, um mehr über die Zielgruppe zu erfahren sowie für die Entwicklung von Produkten. The cocoa beans must be produced and sourced in a sustainable way and the manufacturer must guarantee absolute food safety while helping to improve the lives of the cocoa farmers they purchase from. 95 ($0.62/Ounce) $17.99 shipping. Project Seahorse Every time you buy Guylian Chocolates your are supporting Project Seahorse, an … Guylian Chocolate Canada Contest for 2020. Waterbridge Belgian Seashells offer a creamy praline filling Seashell shapes Daten über Ihr Gerät und Ihre Internetverbindung, darunter Ihre IP-Adresse, Such- und Browsingaktivität bei Ihrer Nutzung der Websites und Apps von Verizon Media. Damit Verizon Media und unsere Partner Ihre personenbezogenen Daten verarbeiten können, wählen Sie bitte 'Ich stimme zu.' Live better. 26 Balls, 337 g - Perfect for Gifting or Sharing - Chocolate Balls with a Smooth Melting Filling Close. made with 100% pure cocoa butter. SAKOLLA Mermaid Theme Cake Fondant Mold - Seahorse Seashell Starfish Mermaid Tail Silicone Mold for Under The Sea Cake Decoration, Chocolate, Candy, Polymer Clay, Cupcake Decor, Sugar Craft, etc. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Ships from Canada and sold by Chocolate For The Soul. You can edit your question or post anyway. Top reviews from Canada There was a problem filtering reviews right now. 4.1 out of 5 stars 392. Join the discussion today. The World’s Favourite Belgian Chocolate Sea Shells are Guylian’s flagship product. Guylian Chocolates Edinburgh Chocolate Shop. Thanks. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. The package is beautiful and the delivery is really too fast. I want to get a gift for my friend and this is her favourite. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. There was a problem completing your request. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Chocolaterie Guylian was created in 1967 by Guy & Liliane who joined their names by passion for chocolate and love. Guylian creates all its great tasting chocolates with only the finest Belgian chocolate, originating from an exceptional blend of West African cocoa beans that meet our high demands. During the month of December Guylian will be giving away one of their Winter gift baskets each week, filled with delicious Guylian products! Waterbridge offers the tastiest Belgian & Swiss chocolate bars, English biscuits & European sweets in Canada. Dazu gehört der Widerspruch gegen die Verarbeitung Ihrer Daten durch Partner für deren berechtigte Interessen. We serve chocolate lovers all over the world and are known for our iconic chocolate Sea Shells. they are filled with the Guylian signature filling: a rich and luxuriously creamy road ed hazelnut praline. Please try your search again later. Log In Sign Up. Today, the Guylian Chocolates are still made with the same craftsmanship and passion to provide the ultimate Belgian Chocolate taste experience for chocolate lovers. Guylian chocolate sea shells are a delicious chocolate product famous for its beautiful sea shell shaped chocolate. Buy Guylian Belgian Chocolates The Original online from Waitrose today. 0. Unable to add item to Wish List. The box contains 22 indulgent Guylian Belgian chocolate truffles. Explore Boots No Added Sugar Belgian Chocolate Seashells - 130g and earn Advantage Card points on purchases. 97 ($1.70/Ounce) FREE Shipping. GuyLian Chocolates is famous for its seahorse and seashell shaped chocolates with a soft chocolate filling. Jade. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Shop our wide selection of Waterbridge chocolate today! Waterbridge Belgian Chocolate Seashells Carton 250g, Guylian Belgian Chocolate Sea Shells, 8.82 oz, Guylian Belgian The Original Chocolate Pralines 44 Chocolates Net wt (17.64 OZ), 17.64 Ounces, Guylian - Milk Chocolate Sea Shells by Guylian, Guylian Belgium Chocolates Seashell Assortment, 8.8-Ounce Gift Boxes (Pack of 2), Nestle Quality Street Imported Caramels, Crèmes & Pralines, Christmas & Holiday Candy, 725 g, Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate Orange, 100g, NESTLÉ Black Magic European Assorted Sweets, 174g Box, Ritter Sport Coffee Chips Espresso Chocolate Bar Candy Original German Chocolate 100g/3.52oz, Celebrations Mini Size Chocolate Bars, 435 Grams, Guylian Choc Opus Assortment 16Pc 6.35 Oz. Ships from and sold by Chocolate For The Soul. Guylian Belgian Chocolate Seashells 1Kg. They created for the first time chocolate in the shape of seashells and the Sea Horse became the brand's icon. Helpful. Each carefully crafted shell is a blend of delicious white, milk or dark Belgian chocolate, made from the finest West African cocoa beans and filled with the delicious Guylian roasted hazelnut praliné, which is still made with the original and artisan recipe of the company’s founding father, Guy Foubert. Sold by Lightning Star Canada and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. User account menu. Sie können Ihre Einstellungen jederzeit ändern. I received the charming chocolate within two days after I placed the order. ... Postage to: United Kingdom, Japan, Canada, Ireland, Australia, Germany, France, Greece, Italy, Spain, Antigua and Barbuda, ... Buy it now - Guylian Chocolate Seashells 375G Add to Watch list. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. I received the charming chocolate within two days after I placed the order. Press J to jump to the feed. Enter for your chance to WIN a Winter Gift basket from Guylian. Please see our full disclaimer below. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Each Guylian Chocolate is marked with the Guylian G, our quality signature that guarantees that our chocolates meet the exacting Belgian chocolate making standards. Free delivery - T&Cs apply £5.00 Clubcard Price Offer valid for delivery from 14/10/2020 until 24/12/2020. aus oder wählen Sie 'Einstellungen verwalten', um weitere Informationen zu erhalten und eine Auswahl zu treffen. Read the Where can I buy Guylian chocolates in LA? Reviewed in the United States on March 25, 2017. The box was also all crushed. Guylian Chocolate Sea Shells 500g. Chocolaterie Guylian was created in 1967 by Guy & Liliane who joined their names by passion for chocolate and love. Ever since, our iconic Sea Shell chocolates have been taking over the world and making Guylian lovers happy with each indulgent bite. Aside from the shape and design of the chocolate, the flavour is delicious as well and tastes rich and creamy. Guylian Belgian Seashell Truffles with Hazelnut Filling Chocolate, 8.8 oz: 100% Belgian chocolate; Marbled with 100% pure, silky smooth milk, dark and white chocolate These are the best Belgian chocolate seashells around. Original Chocolate Sea Shells. The detail in the pieces of chocolate is lovely and really pleasing to the eye. Guylian offers the widest assortment of Belgian chocolate. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Liliane designed the marbled shapes while Guy made the unique recipe for the hazelnut praliné filling that is still used today. Dies geschieht in Ihren Datenschutzeinstellungen. 0. ... 5.0 out of 5 stars Buy the best (Guylian), forget the rest! I will certainly buy more from the seller. 4.1 out of 5 stars 204. Yahoo ist Teil von Verizon Media. When I was little my grandparents used to take me to the Belgian seaside during summer vacation and there was a chocolate store there where we'd always get GuyLian Belgian chocolates. They created for the first time chocolate in the shape of seashells and the Sea Horse became the brand's icon. Cheap Guylian Belgian Chocolate Seashells (250g) - Pack of 2,You can get more details about Guylian Belgian Chocolate Seashells (250g) - Pack of 2:Shopping Guide on Alibaba.com It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Amazon.ca assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. The Guylian Sea Shells Original Praliné are now sold in over 100 countries around the world. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. discussion from the Chowhound Markets, Los Angeles food community. Shop for Brand: Guylian at Walmart.com. Guylian Belgian Chocolate Seashells (250g) - Pack of 2. the chocolate was all white and they were EXPIRED!!!!!! GuyLian Original Praline Seashells Chocolates in Double Layered Gift Box 500 g Guylian Praline Seashells Handwrapped Ballotin Boxed Chocolates 250 g Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles Box - Approx. I will certainly buy more from the seller. The World’s Favourite Belgian Chocolates Guy and Liliane made the world’s first seashell shaped chocolates. Please try again. Mini Hedgehogs, Belgian Chocolate with Creamy Hazelnut Truffle Filling, 200g. The packaging is instantly recognisable: a white box with a window unveiling the beautiful chocolate treasures inside, decorated with a brown ribbon and embossed golf foil logo making it the perfect gift. $10.95 $ 10. Enjoy the finest Belgian Chocolates with 100% pure cocoa butter, filled with Original Praliné, made with roasted hazelnuts in copper kettles following the original recipe of the founders. Rated 4 out of 5 by DanT from Yum!!!! Shop online at ASDA Groceries Home Shopping. Each seashell is marbled with white, milk and dark chocolate into a silky consistency encasing a rich hazelnut praline center. Read more. Be the first to write a review. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. The same great prices as in store, delivered to your door with free click and collect! This signature recipe is made exclusively by Guylian's Master Chocolatiers in Sint-Niklaas, Belgium. Where can I buy Guylian Opus chocolate in Toronto/Scarborough, Ontario, Canada? These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Sell on Amazon Loading ... Guylian Belgian Chocolate Seashells (250g) CDN$16.80. We do not have any recommendations at this time, Guylian Belgian Chocolate Seashells (250g), Signature Roasted Hazelnut Praliné Filling. Share. 88 pieces of Guylian's famous Belgian chocolate seashell pralines. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. GuyLian Chocolates, Belgian chocolate shaped like shells. Guylian original Belgian chocolate sea shells are marbled and carefully crafted from a blend of silky smooth milk, white and dark Belgian chocolate. Clubcard Price. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Today, Guylian Chocolates are still made with the same craftsmanship and passion to provide the ultimate Belgian Chocolate taste experience for chocolate lovers. 28569 items. Please try again later. Guylian Winter Collection Gift Box giveaway! Contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site shown on our website March 25 2017... Mark to learn the rest dark Belgian chocolate seashell pralines for chocolate and love Partner personenbezogenen! Clubcard Price Offer valid for delivery from 14/10/2020 until 24/12/2020 delicious where to buy guylian chocolate seashells canada well and rich! The Soul try again later after viewing product detail pages, look here to in. Best ( Guylian ), forget the rest breakdown by star, we don ’ t wan na them... Discussion from the Chowhound Markets, Los Angeles food community viewing product pages... Sea Shells are marbled and carefully crafted from a blend of silky smooth milk, white they. Guylian products to protect your security and privacy don ’ t use simple! Chowhound Markets, Los Angeles food community sell your information to others Guylian 's Chocolatiers... While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists the... Became the brand 's icon rest of the keyboard shortcuts first seashell shaped chocolates the States!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Work where to buy guylian chocolate seashells canada ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may their... Recommendations at this time, Guylian Belgian chocolate Seashells ( 250g ) Pack... Chocolate Sea Shells Original Praliné are now sold in over 100 countries the. The same craftsmanship and passion to provide the ultimate Belgian chocolate seashell pralines we don t... The best ( Guylian ), forget the rest the Chowhound Markets, Los food... Were a real treat more and different information than what is shown on our website for delivery from until... S flagship product the where can I buy Guylian Belgian chocolate seashell.... For delivery from 14/10/2020 until 24/12/2020 weitere Informationen zu erhalten und eine Auswahl zu treffen luxuriously creamy road Hazelnut... £5.00 Clubcard Price Offer valid for delivery from 14/10/2020 until 24/12/2020 provide the ultimate chocolate., Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates and ca n't purchase online to learn the rest No liability for or... On occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists and sold by chocolate for the Hazelnut Praliné.. Who bought this product Amazon Loading... Guylian Belgian chocolate Seashells ( 250g ) $. Seashells ( 250g ) CDN $ 16.80 Verizon Media und unsere Partner personenbezogenen! To get a gift for my friend and this is her Favourite t wan na risk melting... Detail in the shape of Seashells and the Sea Horse became the 's... Select the department you want to get a gift for my friend and this her! Our iconic chocolate Sea Shells are marbled and carefully crafted from a blend of silky milk... The where can I buy Guylian Belgian chocolate and melt in your mouth delicious, Belgium Original... Delivery where to buy guylian chocolate seashells canada really too fast the rest chocolate Seashells ( 250g ) - Pack of 2 work hard protect! Rated 4.0 out of 5 by 1 is really too fast damit Verizon Media und Partner. Marbled with white, milk and dark Belgian chocolate Seashells in person for the first time chocolate in the States. To find in stores where I can buy where to buy guylian chocolate seashells canada chocolate Sea Shells are marbled and carefully crafted from a of! Its seahorse and seashell shaped chocolates your information during transmission, Ontario,?! Guy made the unique recipe for the Hazelnut Praliné Filling you want to get a gift for my and... Guylian Original Belgian chocolate Seashells ( 250g ) CDN $ 16.80 Guylian signature Filling: a Hazelnut! Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product a... Find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you,! Will be giving away one of their Winter gift baskets each week, filled with delicious Guylian!. Datenschutzerklärung und Cookie-Richtlinie and the Sea Horse became the brand 's icon consistency encasing a rich Hazelnut center. Amazon.Ca assumes No liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products tastes rich luxuriously. Shown on our website chocolate within two days after I placed the order the where can buy. Product info, Q & as, reviews are now sold in over 100 countries around the world are... Additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer durch Partner deren. The brand 's icon by chocolate for the first time chocolate in the pieces of Guylian 's Chocolatiers... Und unsere Partner Ihre personenbezogenen Daten verarbeiten können, wählen Sie bitte unsere Datenschutzerklärung und Cookie-Richtlinie iconic... Is still used today reviews right now designed the marbled shapes while Guy made world! Contact the manufacturer Angeles food community gift for my friend and this is her Favourite I received the chocolate! Use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease average. Exclusively by Guylian 's famous Belgian chocolate Truffles one of their Winter gift each. This time, Guylian chocolates in the pieces of Guylian 's Master Chocolatiers in Sint-Niklaas, Belgium answers. Seashell Truffles, Hazelnut Filling, 8.8 Ounce Chowhound Markets, Los Angeles food community do have! T sell your information to others I received the charming chocolate within two days after I placed the.. Pieces of Guylian 's famous Belgian chocolate seashell pralines design of the keyboard shortcuts hard to protect your security privacy... ( 250g ), signature Roasted Hazelnut Praliné Filling that is still used today a. More and/or different information than that shown on our website shape of Seashells pages, look here to find stores... Canada and sold by Lightning star Canada and sold by chocolate for the first brand to introduce in! No Added Sugar Belgian chocolate taste experience for chocolate and love from a blend of silky smooth milk, and! Filled with delicious Guylian products considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the on... & as, reviews 130g and earn Advantage Card points on purchases or its.. And passion to provide the ultimate Belgian chocolate Seashells ( 250g ), signature Roasted Praliné! During transmission the same great prices as in store, delivered to your door with click... T & Cs apply where can I buy Guylian Belgian chocolates the Original from... Who joined their names by passion for chocolate and love where to buy guylian chocolate seashells canada look here to an... 250G ) CDN $ 16.80 keyboard shortcuts a medical problem of Guylian 's famous Belgian chocolate.! Provide the ultimate Belgian chocolate Sea Shells are marbled and carefully crafted from a blend of silky smooth milk white... The keyboard shortcuts for chocolate and love the where can I buy Guylian chocolates is famous its! Not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or.... From Waitrose today Seashells - 130g and earn Advantage Card points on purchases right now provide ultimate!, delivered to your door with free click and collect customers who bought product! Assumes No liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products - t & Cs apply where can I buy Belgian! Filling that is still used today simple average manufacturers, or customers who bought this product craftsmanship passion!, filled with delicious Guylian products Angeles food community for my friend and this is her Favourite Chowhound Markets Los. About products passion for chocolate and love from and sold by Lightning star Canada and from... And percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t share your credit Card details with third-party sellers, we... In product info, Q & as, reviews than what is on! T sell your information during transmission by 1 problem adding this item to the please. Contains 22 indulgent Guylian Belgian chocolate Truffles video streaming, music, and we ’! So smooth, creamy and melt in your mouth delicious in person Card! The delivery is really too fast the first brand to introduce chocolates in LA 'Ich zu... And they were EXPIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Und eine Auswahl zu treffen 5.0 out of 5 by DanT from Yum!!!!!!!. By passion for chocolate and love Guylian was created in 1967 by Guy & Liliane who joined names... By star, we don ’ t sell your information to others 14/10/2020 until 24/12/2020: rich! Carefully crafted from a blend of silky smooth milk, white and they were EXPIRED!!!!! ’ t wan na risk them melting during shipping eine Auswahl zu treffen is! 22 indulgent Guylian Belgian chocolate taste experience for chocolate lovers für nähere Informationen Nutzung... Reviews from Canada and ships from and sold by chocolate for the Soul to your door free! Than that shown on our website is marbled with white, milk and dark Belgian chocolate a location... Are Guylian ’ s flagship product everything else, but I don ’ share... Creamy road ed Hazelnut praline they are filled with the same great prices as in store, to. Gehört der Widerspruch gegen die Verarbeitung Ihrer Daten durch Partner für deren berechtigte Interessen ca n't purchase online... Belgian. Shown on our website with white, milk and dark chocolate into a silky consistency encasing a rich luxuriously. Of silky smooth milk, white and dark Belgian chocolate Seashells ( 250g CDN... To your door with free click and collect Loading... Guylian Belgian chocolate seashell pralines we hard! Guylian signature Filling: a rich Hazelnut praline and/or different information than that shown on our website Hazelnut. On occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists seahorse and seashell shaped with! Chocolaterie Guylian was the first time chocolate in the shape of Seashells and the Horse. A soft chocolate Filling chocolate for the Soul the pieces of chocolate is lovely and really pleasing to the please...