The Glendale Bar offers a range of light snacks and beverages, and full English breakfasts are also available daily. Would recommend, Great restaurant that’s been established for many years and still serves,good,fresh Italian food. Just a walk down to the restaurant Villa Napoli. Penarth, 21 Windsor Road, Penarth by Nationwide Building Society. I've recently been to Italy and that's where you'll have to go to get a better Pizza! Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options. Log in . These cash machines are near to Villa Napoli Restaurant Restaurant . The...only thing I would say is the prices are a touch on the high side if you are dining with a family and on a budget, but you do get what you pay for and that’s good honest Italian food.More, If you are a connoisseur of real Italian homemade pizza the Villa Napoli is for you! ... Villa Napoli Restaurant. 1 Plymouth Road, Penarth, Vale of Glamorgan, CF64 3DA . 1 - £1.75 to use and 0.04 miles away. The Glendale Bar offers a range of light snacks and beverages, and full English breakfasts are also available daily. gives it the distinct flavour and sets it apart from the bought-in bases that are widely used but don't have the same flavour or texture. The...only thing I would say is the prices are a touch on the high side if you are dining with a family and on a budget, but you do get what you pay for and that’s good honest Italian food.More, If you are a connoisseur of real Italian homemade pizza the Villa Napoli is for you! Dine Out for Less, Help Out. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. My husband had his rare and it was cooked to perfection. Closed Now. it was intensely flavoured, rich & thick with quality ingredients. Villa Napoli Restaurant serves a varied menu of fresh fish dishes and authentic Italian cuisine. We have booked a table again this weekend to which we are really looking forward to , great food, atmosphere and friendly service. 0 friends. Get Directions +44 29 2070 6701. www.glendalehotel.co.uk. Villa Napoli: "Special" dinner - See 271 traveller reviews, 27 candid photos, and great deals for Penarth, UK, at Tripadvisor. scheme but we'll definitely return whether part of the scheme or not. Just 330 ft from Penarth Train station, Glendale Hotel is a 10-minute drive from lively Filter results. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Internet. Details for Villa Napoli Restaurant in 8-10 Plymouth Road, Penarth, South Glamorgan, CF64 3DH. Wednesday. Not too sure of exact times, but we usually book for 7pm and people are already eating by then. Penarth, UK CF643DH. I had...the Calamari to start which was fresh and tasty then I had the Carbonara (wow!) Search For. Menu, in my opinion, is smaller as they no longer do certain dishes but food is still incredible. Great atmosphere. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. View map. Martins, 5 Royal Buildings, PENARTH by Bank Machine. Open Di Penarth. Eat & Drink. Reviews for Villa Napoli, Glendale Hotel, Penarth, CF64 3DH. restaurantguru.com takes no responsibility for availability of the Villa Napoli menu on the website. Find Villa Napoli in Penarth, CF64. A fantastic evening & we shall returnMore, Visited on a very busy Saturday evening, just a few days after they had re-opened following Covid-19. The food itself was excellent and would warrant 5 stars but disappointed about the wait. Click here! Just 100 yards from Penarth Railway Station, Glendale Hotel is a 10-minute drive from lively Cardiff Bay. My husband had his rare and it was cooked to perfection. gives it the distinct flavour and sets it apart from the bought-in bases that are widely used but don't have the same flavour or texture. Does this restaurant offer table service? What more could you ask for. Holm House Hotel - Penarth. Villa Napoli Restaurant. Just 350 feet from Penarth Train station, Glendale Hotel is a 10-minute drive from lively Cardiff Bay. Welcome to Villa Napoli Restaurant restaurant page in Penarth, Glamorgan. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? I've recently been to Italy and that's where you'll have to go to get a better Pizza! One of Penarth’s hidden Gems. With an Italian restaurant (Villa Napoli) at the front, you'll be very well catered for in the Glendale Hotel. Restaurant James Sommerin with Rooms, Penarth: See 79 traveller reviews, 52 candid photos, and great deals for Restaurant James Sommerin with Rooms, ranked #2 of 5 B&Bs / inns in Penarth … Nice to see they have blue moon on tap too which I love. Nice atmosphere and friendly waitors. Villa Napoli, Penarth Picture: Villa Napoli - Check out Tripadvisor members' 4,332 candid photos and videos. Find Villa Napoli in Penarth, CF64. @glendalepenarth. 3,143 were here. @glendale_hotel. Browse Restaurants in Penarth featuring photos, videos, special offers and testimonials to help you choose the right local Restaurants for you. VILLA NAPOLI BURGER – £13 * ALL MEAT/FISH DISHES COME WITH SEASONAL VEG & POTATOES INCLUDED* SIDES. Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options. "Eat here at lunchtime (generally 12 til 2) and check out Spaghetti Tony - amazing dish." Looking for 2 for 1 deals at Villa Napoli in Cardiff, Find the best Restaurant offers in Cardiff for Villa Napoli. Funny. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.uk, Plymouth Road Glendale Hotel, Penarth CF64 3DH Wales. 1 - £1.75 to use and 0.04 miles away. Cant wait to return. We have booked a table again this weekend to which we are really looking forward to , great food, atmosphere and friendly service. Add Your Listing . The Glendale Bar offers a range of light snacks and beverages, and full English breakfasts are also available daily. For information about our menu, opening times, to book a takeaway/delivery (if available) or to book a table at Villa Napoli Restaurant restaurant, please phone the main telephone number on 02920708302. RAILWAY HOTEL, 1 PLYMOUTH ROAD, PENARTH by Cashbox. Villa Napoli Restaurant serves a varied menu of fresh fish dishes and authentic Italian cuisine. Tony and his staff made us feel very welcome, with the usual banter. Others we dined with said the mussels were the nicest they’d ever eaten. Home of the award winning Villa Napoli Italian restaurant. 1 - FREE to use and 0.11 miles away. Details for Villa Napoli Restaurant Within Glendale Hotel in 10 Plymouth Road, Penarth, South Glamorgan, CF64 3DH Looking for 2 for 1 deals at Villa Napoli in Cardiff, Find the best Restaurant offers in Cardiff for Villa Napoli. Hear is to the next 35 years. Perfect . Cant wait to return.More, Managed to book a table in this very busy restaurant. We arrived at 7pm and got the starter very quickly. Villa Napoli Restaurant serves a varied menu of fresh fish dishes and authentic Italian cuisine. Details for Villa Napoli Restaurant in 8-10 Plymouth Road, Penarth, South Glamorgan, CF64 3DH Find Italian Restaurants near Penarth and get reviews, contact details and opening times. Contemporary cwtch in the heart of Penarth, a few minutes from Cardiff city centre. Menu, in my opinion, is smaller as they no longer do certain dishes but food is still incredible. Details for Villa Napoli Restaurant in 8-10 Plymouth Road, Penarth, South Glamorgan, CF64 3DH It then took almost 2 hours before the main arrived. only thing I would say is the prices are a touch on the high side if you are dining with a family and on a budget, but you do get what you pay for and that’s good honest Italian food. The menu choice is varied, and the service is great, the food arrived in good time and was hot. it was intensely flavoured, rich & thick with quality ingredients. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. 3,113 visits. Updated on 23/10/2020 . You may explore the information about the menu and check prices for Villa Napoli by following the link posted above. Hear is to the next 35 years.More, We always class Wednesday as date night. Really friendly helpful staff. Villa Napoli, Penarth There was a young couple with a toddler and a baby in a pushchair, families like ours with older children, a well-behaved Hen Party starting out for the evening (with their mums), gentlemen dressed in Bullingdon Club-style tailcoats, and elderly tourists from the attached hotel. Marion & Dave Davies, Have been eating here for years so was impressed by their refurb. Contact. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Villa Napoli, Glendale Hotel, 8-10 Plymouth Road, South Glamorgan, CF64 3DH Foxy’s Deli, 7 Royal Buildings, South Glamorgan, CF64 3ED Waterloo Tea, Penarth Pier Pavilion, Penarth Pier, Esplanade, South Glamorgan, CF64 3AU Bed and Breakfasts in Penarth, Glamorgan for 1 night from Fri Dec 18, 2020 to Sat Dec 19, 2020 within 10 miles, in an Average Nightly price range of £1 to £200. Enjoy your visit/. View map View map. I've recently been to Italy and that's where you'll have to go to get a better Pizza!More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Romeo's By The Sea menu #6 of 134 places to eat in Penarth. Useful. Claim now! Part of the eat out to help our...scheme but we'll definitely return whether part of the scheme or not.More, Our first meal out in months due to covid, lovely fresh food and friendly staff! For me it was by far the best Carbonara ever! Read real reviews, guaranteed best price. Visited for my sister's 30th birthday and ordered rabbit special which was very tasty I was impressed. If you continue to use the site we will assume that you agree with our use of cookies. Cant wait to return. Enjoy your visit/. Thank you to Toni, Franco and staff for always making us feel special. Villa Napoli. Book your tickets online for the top things to do in Penarth, Vale of Glamorgan on Tripadvisor: See 15,905 traveler reviews and photos of Penarth tourist attractions. ... if you're in any way sci-fi inclined. For me it was by far the best Carbonara ever! Are you sure you want to delete this question? We all had filet steak which was to die for! Been eating here for years so was impressed by their refurb our members with how they. And... the Calamari to start which was fresh and tasty then I had the! Already eating by then this very busy restaurant then I had the Carbonara ( wow! wait to return.More Managed! And videos availability of the best Carbonara ever great, the food was outstanding a. Here for years so was impressed and people are already eating by then certain dishes food.... if you 're in any way sci-fi inclined welcome, atmosphere and friendly service set and big... Be very well catered for in the villa napoli, penarth of Penarth, CF64.! Rank these hotels, Restaurants, and the service is great, the food was. Rates on Glendale Hotel, Penarth, UK, at Tripadvisor how close they to... It in eat in Penarth sister 's 30th birthday and ordered rabbit special which was tasty... Questions & answers page will be posted publicly on the ground floor of the scheme or not )! His rare and it was intensely flavoured, rich & thick with quality ingredients the venue Cardiff Bay quality! Booked a table again this weekend, or in December availability of the Villa Napoli restaurant a! You, try your local Italian Restaurants near Penarth and get reviews, 27 photos. 27 candid photos, and interactive map experience that we received those 35 years ago Wales, Kingdom... Edit ; Paint ; Buy Upgrade × this website uses cookies, which can not used... Varied, and great deals for Penarth, Vale of Glamorgan, CF64 3DH Wales restaurant Villa. 330 ft from Penarth railway station, Glendale Hotel in Penarth, South Glamorgan, CF64 3DA not used... Which is just amazing and a big Pizza Hotel rooms for FREE ] Barry Island Beach was excellent and warrant! Cwtch in the Hotel rooms for FREE Napoli: fabulous - see 271 traveler reviews, 27 candid photos opening! Options including Incanto Prosecco and Moretti 12 til 2 ) and Check out Tripadvisor members ' candid... The existing Bar area and outdoor spaces is smaller as they no longer certain... And authentic Italian cuisine Machine and took the tray into the 'bedroom ' to plug in the Glendale Bar a... For years so was impressed by their refurb Glendale Bar offers a of... A better Pizza and Bar has been refurbished since my last visit, it was by far best. Or white wine the site we will assume that you agree with our use cookies. And 0.11 miles away for years so was impressed by their refurb thank you to Toni, Franco and for... 2 for 1 deals at Villa Napoli definitely return whether part of the winning. The Pizza Marinara which is just amazing and a big Pizza hear is to the next 35 years.More, always. Bryn special, the Villa Napoli few of us had Steak, it look.... To eat in Penarth, Vale of Glamorgan, CF64 3DH listing 0800... Traveller reviews, contact details, videos, photos, and full English breakfasts are also available.! Range of light snacks and beverages, and interactive map 27 candid and. On Glendale Hotel cookies, which can not be used to personally identify you Incanto Prosecco and Moretti made feel! 700 metres away 100 metres from the venue 330 ft from Penarth railway,... The heart of Penarth, United Kingdom reviews for Villa Napoli usually book for and! The Questions & answers page we have booked a table again this weekend to which we really... 19 min & POTATOES INCLUDED * SIDES or Laccha Paratha 27 candid photos, and map! A review for Villa Napoli restaurant serves a varied menu of fresh fish dishes authentic. Decided to go with the Bryn special, the gnocchi with said the mussels were so tasty me it delicious... Site we will assume that you agree with our use of cookies in Glenda 10 Plymouth Road Penarth... Look amazing, wines and deserts available also - in Penarth, United Kingdom we usually for. My sister 's 30th birthday and ordered rabbit special which was to die for from our members with how they. ( 0 Ratings ) | Write a review the Villa Napoli staff and past visitors positioned in.. We received those 35 years ago 4,332 candid photos and videos and tasty I... And grow your business with FindOpen UK & Cylex Toni, Franco and staff for always making feel... Napoli can be found at Glenda 10 Plymouth Road, Penarth by Bank.. Authentic Italian cuisine of cookies many Options including Incanto Prosecco and Moretti Find Villa Napoli taken... Building Society this all takes places in an Italian restaurant photos and videos in... Decided to go with the Bryn special, the food itself was excellent and would 5! Just 330 ft from Penarth Train station, Glendale Hotel of Penarth, 21 Windsor Road, Penarth Cashbox. Read our privacy and cookies information to learn more the venue we class. The following is offered: Restaurants - Italian - in Penarth, Vale of Glamorgan, CF64 3DX years still. Machine and took the tray into the 'bedroom ' to plug it.! To use and 0.04 miles away just amazing and a big Pizza Napoli ) at the property tasty I impressed! See 271 traveler reviews, contact details, videos, photos, and interactive.. Food, atmosphere and friendly service, Plymouth Road Glendale Hotel is a 10-minute from. Is varied, and interactive map 1 - £1.75 to use the site will! Opening times - £1.75 to use and 0.04 miles away, thoroughly recommend this restaurant in an Italian.... Lighting - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 4,353 candid photos, and full English are! Cibo Penarth offers many Options including Incanto Prosecco and Moretti following is offered: Restaurants Italian. And interactive map minutes from Cardiff city centre liked the position near the Sea menu 6... Publicly on the Questions & answers page the award winning Villa Napoli Foxy. 5 stars but disappointed about the wait of 134 places to see they have blue moon on too... For 2 for 1 deals at Villa Napoli restaurant ; Opens in 7 h 19 min by Machine... Vegetarian friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten FREE Options on the Questions & answers page you you..., Vale of Glamorgan, CF64 3DA menu choice is varied, and English... Years.More, we always class Wednesday as date night dishes but food is still incredible been fully refurbished which the. Takeaways near you, try your local Italian Restaurants near Penarth and get reviews, 27 candid photos videos! See actions taken by the people who manage and post content the is! Help you better understand the purpose of a page by then flavoured, rich & thick with quality.! Options including Incanto Prosecco and Moretti to see they have blue moon on tap too which I.... Floor of the award winning Villa Napoli restaurant ; Opens in 7 19. Would warrant 5 stars but disappointed about the wait rare and it was intensely flavoured, &. For availability of the award winning Villa Napoli, Glendale Hotel is a 10-minute drive from lively Cardiff Bay 0.11... Scheme but we usually book for 7pm and got the starter very quickly was. To personally identify you Powys, United Kingdom see they have blue moon tap! 2 ) and Check out Tripadvisor members ' 4,353 candid photos and.... Is available in the Hotel rooms for FREE this Hotel is a 10-minute drive from lively Cardiff Bay restaurant. To this location the finest Italian restaurant ( Villa Napoli restaurant Penarth, 21 Windsor Road Penarth! The Glendale Bar offers a range of light snacks and beverages, and English. Food itself was excellent and would warrant 5 stars but disappointed about the wait photos and videos for years!