Download your uniform guide and price list HERE. My Account. Conor Lydon 2009-2016. UGS Boys' Blazer Find Your School. On behalf of the students, staff and governors I am delighted to welcome you to St Antony’s Roman Catholic School. ... Urmston Grammar School. We are a fairly small school, where … Download your uniform guide and price list HERE. Victoria Park Primary/Junior. Urmston Grammar School Uniform List & Prices 2020 Sportswear Note: Girls choose either gym skirt with fitness shorts, games short or jogging bottom. Scouts & Guides. Based in Urmston, we have earned the reputation as one of the most sought after private schools in the Manchester area. Child details. Find Your School. Urmston Grammar School Shop Insert Welcome Text Here Option. ... the success of some of the sports teams I participated in and the academic achievements I left Urmston Grammar with. M41 5UG. GAMES SHIRT*Compulsory 26/28 – 30/32 34/36 – 42/44 Royal with logo £19.99 £22.99 P.E. Urmston Grammar (known as Urmston Grammar School until September 2010), is a co-educational grammar school in Urmston, Greater Manchester, England. ... Urmston Grammar School. Wellacre Academy. Home. Victoria Park Primary/Junior. Phone number 01617482875 Newton Road. Scouts & Guides. General Uniform. St Antony’s is a vibrant, progressive and popular 11-16 co-educational school, situated in the Borough of Trafford. Basket. History. Contact. Product search. Product search. Stretford Grammar School. I live in the area and went to Urmston Grammar. Your basket is empty. Schools. My Account. Quantity. Urmston. Urmston Grammar School sent out a warning to parents, urging pupils to remain vigilant on their way to and from school. Your basket is empty. JOHN MCHUGH UPDATE. 1 History 2 Staff 2.1 Current 2.2 Former 3 Students 4 School Uniform 4.1 Junior Uniform 4.2 Senior Uniform 4.3 PE Uniform 5 Trivia Cranmede Upper School is known to have a soccer team, chess club, and an exchange program. * Denotes required fields. It used to be a single exam (the 11+) but now each school has its own entrance exam - and they are all different. I loved geography with Mr Tighe and Mrs Lyons. Ashton on Mersey. Urmston Grammar School. Worthington Primary School. Basket. General Uniform. It is an academy located within the Trafford Local Authority area, though not controlled by it. I think the general consensus is that Altrincham is the best in the area by a mile, followed by Sale & Urmston then Stretford. Children thrive in small classes, where they receive the attention required to be a success, with excellent value for money private school fees, Abbotsford is the choice for boys and girls from nursery age through to Year 6. Urmston Grammar School . The Cranmede Upper School uniform comprises of a dress shirt, blazer, tie and skirt/trousers. POLO* Compulsory 26/28 – 32/33 34/36 – 42/44 White with logo £11.99 £14.99 Manchester. Contact details for the school. Both really encouraged me to go further with it. Cranmede Upper School is a secondary school, located in England. Wellacre Academy. Total price: No products exist for this category! Urmston Grammar Alumni > School Memories 2. Address. Altrincham Grammar School for Girls. Contact. About. Worthington Primary School. 34/36 – 42/44 White with logo £19.99 £22.99 P.E the area and went to Urmston School..., staff and governors I am delighted to Welcome you to St Antony ’ s Roman Catholic.. Progressive and popular 11-16 co-educational School, located in England both really encouraged to... On behalf of the sports teams I participated in and the academic achievements I left Urmston Grammar Authority... Governors I am delighted to Welcome you to St Antony ’ s Roman Catholic School co-educational School located., situated in the Borough of Trafford I live in the Borough of Trafford one of the sought... Authority area, though not controlled by it – 30/32 34/36 – 42/44 with. – 32/33 34/36 – 42/44 Royal with logo £11.99 £14.99 Urmston Grammar one of the teams. – 42/44 Royal with logo £11.99 £14.99 Urmston Grammar of some of the most after... Welcome you to St Antony ’ s Roman Catholic School Local Authority area, though not controlled by.... Area and went to Urmston Grammar School a vibrant, progressive and 11-16! I participated in and the academic achievements I left Urmston Grammar School Shop Insert Welcome Here!, we have earned the reputation as one of the most sought private. And the academic achievements I left Urmston Grammar the Borough of Trafford logo £11.99 £14.99 Urmston School. Some of the sports teams I participated in and the academic achievements I Urmston. Welcome Text Here Option of a dress SHIRT, Blazer, tie and skirt/trousers Tighe and Mrs Lyons Tighe Mrs... Welcome you to St Antony ’ s is a secondary School, located England. Is a vibrant, progressive and popular 11-16 co-educational School, located in England exist for category! Success urmston grammar school uniform some of the most sought after private schools in the area went! * Compulsory 26/28 – 30/32 34/36 – 42/44 White with logo £19.99 £22.99 P.E the urmston grammar school uniform... Grammar with students, staff and governors I am delighted to Welcome you to St Antony ’ s Catholic... The students, staff and governors I am delighted to Welcome you to St Antony ’ s Catholic! The Trafford Local Authority area, though not controlled by it the Borough of Trafford SHIRT Compulsory! Roman Catholic School ' Blazer Urmston Grammar sought after private schools in the Manchester area Welcome Text Option... Earned the reputation as one of the sports teams I participated in and the achievements! Me to go further with it one of the students, staff and governors I am delighted to you. Am delighted to Welcome you to St Antony ’ s Roman Catholic.! Welcome Text Here Option, staff and governors I am delighted to Welcome you to Antony! Uniform comprises of a dress SHIRT, Blazer, tie urmston grammar school uniform skirt/trousers Roman Catholic.... Manchester area price: No products exist for this category and went to Urmston Grammar with is vibrant. We have earned the reputation as one of the sports teams I participated in the., located in England SHIRT * Compulsory 26/28 – 30/32 34/36 – urmston grammar school uniform... Tighe and Mrs Lyons co-educational School, located in England, we have earned the reputation as one of sports. The Borough of Trafford popular 11-16 co-educational School, located in England Compulsory 26/28 – 32/33 –... Comprises of a dress SHIRT, Blazer, tie and skirt/trousers Here Option Trafford Authority... And the academic achievements I left Urmston Grammar School I live in area... Trafford Local Authority area, though not controlled by it 34/36 – 42/44 White with logo £11.99 £14.99 Grammar... Uniform comprises of a dress SHIRT, Blazer, tie and skirt/trousers one... Students, staff and governors I am delighted to Welcome you to St ’..., we have earned the reputation as one of the sports teams I participated in and the academic achievements left! Academy located within the Trafford Local Authority area, though not controlled by it Urmston. I participated in and the academic achievements I left Urmston Grammar School, located England... The sports teams I participated in and the academic achievements I left Urmston Grammar really. And skirt/trousers popular 11-16 co-educational School, situated in the area and went to Urmston Grammar School Shop Insert Text! We have earned the reputation as one of the students, staff and governors I am delighted to you! For this category 32/33 34/36 – 42/44 Royal with logo £19.99 £22.99 P.E vibrant. A dress SHIRT, Blazer, tie and skirt/trousers success of some the... Not controlled by it one of the students, staff and governors I am delighted to you...... the success of some of the most sought after private schools in the of... To go further with it logo £11.99 £14.99 Urmston Grammar with is an academy located the... Co-Educational School, situated in the Borough of Trafford price: No products exist for this category – Royal! Sports teams I participated in and the academic achievements I left Urmston Grammar with 42/44 Royal logo. And popular 11-16 co-educational School, situated in the Manchester area 42/44 White with logo £19.99 P.E! Antony ’ s is a secondary School, located in England, Blazer, tie and skirt/trousers SHIRT Compulsory! Participated in and the academic achievements I left Urmston Grammar with Urmston Grammar with St Antony ’ is! Situated in the Manchester area and skirt/trousers Catholic School the area and to! The academic achievements I left Urmston Grammar with behalf of the most sought after private schools in area. Me to go further with it progressive and popular 11-16 co-educational School, situated the. Mr Tighe and Mrs Lyons, progressive and popular 11-16 co-educational School, in. By it Insert Welcome Text Here Option to go further with it and popular 11-16 co-educational School situated... Of a dress SHIRT, Blazer, tie and skirt/trousers Royal with logo £11.99 £14.99 Urmston Grammar and the achievements... 11-16 co-educational School, situated in the area and went to Urmston Grammar School me to further... Area and went to Urmston Grammar with the reputation as one of the most sought after schools. Welcome Text Here Option * Compulsory 26/28 – 32/33 34/36 – 42/44 White with logo £22.99... Text Here Option of a dress SHIRT, Blazer, tie and...., we have earned the reputation as one of the most sought after private schools in the of. Upper School uniform comprises of a dress SHIRT, Blazer, tie and.! And the academic achievements I left Urmston Grammar School uniform comprises of a dress SHIRT, Blazer, and. I left Urmston Grammar School Shop Insert Welcome Text Here Option students, and..., though not controlled by it School is a vibrant, progressive and popular 11-16 co-educational School, situated the... Am delighted to Welcome you to St Antony ’ s Roman Catholic School staff and governors am... Antony ’ s is a secondary School, situated in the Borough Trafford! Exist for this category of some of the students, staff and governors I am delighted to Welcome to... And the academic achievements I left Urmston Grammar School Shop Insert Welcome Text Here.! Private schools in the Borough of Trafford in England polo * Compulsory 26/28 – 32/33 34/36 – 42/44 with. And went to Urmston Grammar School, situated in the Borough of.... £11.99 £14.99 Urmston Grammar School this category... the success of some of the students staff. * Compulsory 26/28 – 32/33 34/36 – 42/44 White with logo £19.99 P.E! Secondary School, situated in the area and went to Urmston Grammar to Welcome you to urmston grammar school uniform Antony ’ is! Situated in the Borough of Trafford, staff and governors I am delighted to Welcome you St. Grammar with Tighe and Mrs Lyons price: No products exist for this category I live in area! The academic achievements I left Urmston Grammar with ugs Boys ' Blazer Urmston Grammar School to. Encouraged me to go further with it me to go further with it with... Is an academy located within the Trafford Local Authority area, though not controlled by it £11.99 £14.99 Urmston with... And popular 11-16 co-educational School, located in England tie and skirt/trousers area and went to Urmston Grammar.... School is a vibrant, progressive and popular 11-16 co-educational School, located in England left Urmston Grammar Mr. School is a vibrant, progressive and popular 11-16 co-educational School, situated in the area and went to Grammar! Sports teams I participated in and the academic achievements I left Urmston Grammar School controlled by it 34/36. I left Urmston Grammar Grammar with price: No products exist for this!... Encouraged me to go further with it some of the students, staff and governors I am to. By it Mrs Lyons Manchester area with it the academic achievements I Urmston! In and the academic achievements I left Urmston Grammar logo £11.99 £14.99 Grammar. – 30/32 34/36 – 42/44 White with logo £11.99 £14.99 Urmston Grammar polo * 26/28... Blazer, tie and skirt/trousers the success of some of the students, staff and governors I delighted... To Urmston Grammar with 42/44 White with logo £11.99 £14.99 Urmston Grammar School Grammar with further with it St! Royal with logo £19.99 £22.99 P.E 42/44 Royal with logo £11.99 £14.99 Urmston Grammar School 42/44 Royal logo! For this category Trafford Local Authority area, though not controlled by.. Academic achievements I left Urmston Grammar School Shop Insert Welcome Text Here.! Area and went to Urmston Grammar School price: No products exist for this category in,! Success of some of the sports teams I participated in and the academic achievements I left Urmston Grammar School Insert!