Thanks! Try the berries and bubbles for a fun drink option . Is Ocean Prime - Troy currently accepting reservations? There is a warm and vibrant energy at all times. Ocean Prime is a nationally acclaimed, modern American restaurant & lounge from the award-winning Cameron Mitchell Restaurants. With stunning settings, a vibrant energy, an impressive menu of seafood and steaks and truly exceptional service, Ocean Prime is an ideal place to socialize, talk business, celebrate and indulge. BARTENDER - OCEAN PRIME TROY Cameron Mitchell Restaurants Troy, MI 2 months ago Be among the first 25 applicants. Always a special treat to dine here, celebrate! The food was DELICIOUS and the scenery was peaceful. This place is awesome! Made from scratch dishes showcase regional flavors. Is Ocean Prime - Troy currently accepting reservations? If you believe this review should be removed from OpenTable, please let us know and someone will investigate. ocean prime nutrition facts and nutritional information. Our waiter Michael was amazing!!! When we were seated we were put it seemed in a banquet room somewhere secluded not in the dining room, not where I have ever been seated. Wife and I went to Ocean Prime for our anniversary and our experience was everything we expected plus more! Wonder time and wonder food. Food was fantastic. absolutely enjoyed my service at Ocean Prime, can't wait to return. OCEAN PRIME TROY 2915 Coolidge Hwy Troy, MI 48084, USA +0 more less. Website. Ocean Prime Detroit: A First-Class Facility with Superior Service - See 404 traveler reviews, 165 candid photos, and great deals for Troy, MI, at Tripadvisor. This is prime picnic territory, so pre-order a hamper from chef Tony Gibson at Wildflower Bar & Dining at luxury hotel Bells of Killcare, and take your smoked ocean trout bagels or chilled seafood to the bush or beach. 21 May (Sonoma Goat Cheese Ravioli with Golden Oak Mushrooms) Ocean Prime is an upscale dining destination specializing in prime seafood and steaks. Best meal my wife and I have had in years. Copyright © 2020 OpenTable Australia. |  Columbus, Ohio 43215   |  614.621.3663 The atmosphere was excellent. Though a heavy emphasis on seafood, obviously. OMG! The staff offered to move us inside but we opted to tough it out. Crab cakes and salmon is always a favorite and the chocolate cake is the best. Ocean Prime is a nationally acclaimed, modern American restaurant & lounge from the award-winning Cameron Mitchell Restaurants. Voted “Best in Troy” by the Troy Chamber of Commerce and “Best Seafood” by Ambassador magazine, OCEAN PRIME Troy delivers an extraordinary dining experience to guests. 2915 Coolidge Highway Our server was amazing! Ocean Prime Detroit: Best service in Troy! Is Ocean Prime - Troy currently accepting reservations? 1,864 Followers, 389 Following, 788 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Ocean Prime (@oceanprimetroy) Then we had to find someone to get us a second drink. Our waiter Jeremy did an outstanding job. Great food, great service, great atmosphere. Ocean Prime. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not … Ocean Prime – The Modern American Supper Club. Ocean Prime Detroit: Happy Hours - See 404 traveler reviews, 165 candid photos, and great deals for Troy, MI, at Tripadvisor. Situated at the rear of the shop is a quaint timber framed two bedroom cottage with a neat and tidy kitchen, dining area, separate lounge room with ocean views, sunroom/rumpus, and a rear deck overlooking the generous rear yard and ocean views. Support Ocean Prime - … . Ocean Prime is a steakhouse and seafood restaurant concept owned by Cameron Mitchell Restaurants that currently consists of nine restaurants in eight states. Ocean Prime - Troy does offer delivery in partnership with Caviar. Thanks guys!! Highly recommend twin lobster tails, goat cheese ravioli, ahi tuna, & lobster mashed potatoes. Ocean Prime Detroit: Happy Hour Experience - See 404 traveler reviews, 165 candid photos, and great deals for Troy, MI, at Tripadvisor. Overall, though, a wonderful evening, as always! OCEAN PRIME is a nationally acclaimed, modern American restaurant and lounge from the award-winning Cameron Mitchell Restaurants. Knowledgeable and highly qualified staff. Ocean Prime opened in Troy, Michigan in June 2008 and has locations in Columbus, Ohio (under the name Mitchell's Ocean Club), Orlando, Phoenix, Tampa, Dallas, Denver and Atlanta. Ristoranti vicino a Ocean Prime Detroit su Tripadvisor: vedi 6.926 recensioni e 4.670 foto autentiche di ristoranti vicino a Ocean Prime Detroit a Troy, Michigan. Truly wonderful, Dinner wasn’t perfect like it usually is but our waiter Richard and general manager Maureen made it a very good experience.Will definitely be back!!Ron. Apply on company website. The food was spectacular and our waitress was wonderful! My waitress (Tiffany) was awesome. Was just amazing. Fabulous food and service and ambience. Troy MI 48084 (248) 458-0500. Good food, nice ambience bit high price but good for special occasions. Heartfelt hospitality is our key to the consistently exceptional service you can expect at OCEAN PRIME. We are OPEN for Carryout, Online Ordering & Delivery Tuesday-Sunday 4-9PM. I was invited to taste their Happy Hour menu this past week including appetizers, small plates, and cocktail specials. We take all our guest comments very seriously and have reached out to our team at Ocean Prime Troy. 17 menu pages, ⭐ 4898 reviews, 8 photos - Ocean Prime menu in Troy. The music begins at 6:30 p.m., Tuesday, Friday and Saturday. In Governor Bligh and the Short Man he proves himself to be as adept a writer of fiction as he is of history. Please let her know how awesome she is. BARTENDER - OCEAN PRIME TROY. Definitely worth every penny! Will def be going back! American food for any occasion at Ocean Prime located in the Troy area. We all started out with soups... they have an onion soup and also had a "she crab" soup. See who Cameron Mitchell Restaurants has hired for this role. Restaurant reviews. Ocean Prime Steakhouses, Restaurants 2915 Coolidge Hwy. Our steaks were seasoned and cooked to perfection. Ocean Prime is an award winning modern American restaurant and lounge from renowned restaurateur Cameron Mitchell. The food and service were amazing! Banquet, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Corkage Fee, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking, Outdoor dining , Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine. My husband and I will definitely be back. Ocean Prime is an award winning modern American restaurant and lounge from renowned restaurateur Cameron Mitchell. Another delicious dinner on the patio at OP! From quality of the food to the wait staff - 100% perfect. Menu. Ocean Prime is an award winning modern American restaurant and lounge from renowned restaurateur Cameron Mitchell. The only reason the ambience was below par is because of this Crappy Covid !The food & service were superb ! We were charged for it. With stunning settings, a vibrant energy, an impressive menu of seafood and steaks and truly exceptional service, OCEAN PRIME is an ideal place to socialize, talk business, celebrate and indulge. We sat on the patio and had a great experience. Ocean Prime is an upscale dining destination specializing in prime seafood and steaks. We have dined at Ocean Prime several times during the pandemic and our meals have consistently been great as well as the service. In Gosford, Bon Pavilion is a surprise for its street-front bakery, wine bar and glamorous, well-run restaurant. We prioritize getting you the highest quality food, like our soup 北. Service was excellent. Ocean Prime Menu With one of the best positions on Pilot Hill!
This much loved double story, brick home offers picture perfect uninterrupted ocean, river and mountain views in every room in the house. The menu looks excellent! It was our first time at this restaurant and she made the experience so worth it!! There is a warm & vibrant energy, stunning settings, an impressive menu of seafood & steaks, and genuine hospitality making Ocean Prime the ideal place to socialize, talk business, celebrate & indulge. The food and drinks were spectacular!!! Ocean Prime. Loved the back room seating - much more private with low noise level. NAPLES    NEW YORK CITY     ORLANDO     PHILADELPHIA    PHOENIX     TAMPA    WASHINGTON, D.C. © Copyright 2020 Cameron Mitchell Restaurants It was my first time going, and it exceeded my expectations. Ocean Prime - Troy does offer gift cards which you can purchase here http://www.oceanprimegiftcards.com/. Ocean Prime - Troy is rated 4.7 stars by 4779 OpenTable diners. Temporarily Closed for Indoor Dining. Noise was louder than usual. Ocean Prime features live music in our piano bar! Ocean Prime - 2915 Coolidge Highway, Troy, Michigan 48084 - Rated 4.7 based on 185 Reviews "First visit Ocean Prime. Excludes Hill's Science Diet Veterinary Diet & Vets All Natural raw food. Took photos for us. Let’s support them by booking a table where safe, or ordering takeaway. I was served a glass of ice water and a delicious loaf of warm sourdough bread & butter. Then when we finally got to dessert, our waiter said my husband's dessert would be complimentary. We had 2 waiters who were very attentive. I was served a glass of ice water and a delic Great staff and the food and drinks were very good. Explore menu, see photos and read 4674 reviews: "Loved the Berries & Bubbles cocktail & the vegetable sushi roll!" Book now at Ocean Prime - Troy in Troy, MI. It was not crowded. Ocean Prime Detroit: No Ocean, very Prime - Guarda 404 recensioni imparziali, 165 foto di viaggiatori, e fantastiche offerte per Troy, MI su Tripadvisor. Ocean Prime Detroit is temporarily closed for indoor dining. I loved being able to enjoy time with my girlfriend. Troy, MI 48084 Ocean Prime is a nationally acclaimed, modern American restaurant & lounge from the award-winning Cameron Mitchell Restaurants. 3.3K likes. It was a terrible experience. The cottage is leased for $18,200 p/a. , Troy MI 48084 | (248) 458-0500 | oceanprimetroy.com Menu With stunning settings, a vibrant energy, an impressive menu of seafood and steaks and truly exceptional service, Ocean Prime is an ideal place to socialize, talk business, celebrate and indulge. Great atmosphere. I waited an hour and 15 minutes b4 leaving. Waiter forgot half the older. My waitress Kelly, and other servers were empathetic with my situation. We're so sorry to read you did not have a 5-star experience at Ocean Prime and apologize your recent visit fell short of our own exceptional standards. Stunning settings, an impressive menu of seafood and steaks, and genuine hospitality make Ocean Prime the ideal place to socialize, talk business, celebrate and indulge. It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Ocean Prime is an award winning modern American restaurant and lounge from renowned restaurateur Cameron Mitchell. Learn about our "great people delivering genuine hospitality" ». Learn How We're Keeping Our Associates & Guests Safe. We came for a birthday dinner and we felt so welcomed it was great. From the Hostess to the Chefs everything was great. There are other nearby neighborhoods that Ocean Prime Detroit in 48084 serves beside Troy, and they include places like Maple Road, Rochester, and Troy. Summary: It is the responsibility of the cook to prepare a variety of hot and cold food items such as salad mix, sauces, side dishes, and appetizers. The home includes a private rear yard and a carport. Map & Directions », Executive Chef Chris Mayer Located at the intersection of Big Beaver Road and Coolidge Highway across from the Somerset Collection shopping center, it’s the perfect choice for cocktails, a power lunch or an indulgent dinner. The food was cold and the servers were very recalcitrant; I was very surprised. Our waitress Teal was the embodiment of AMAZING! With stunning settings, a vibrant energy, an impressive menu of seafood and steaks and truly exceptional service, Ocean Prime is an ideal place to socialize, talk business, celebrate and indulge. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. The service was very good The drinks were fantastic But dinner was the best I ever had The place the restaurant was clean comfortable and very hospitable I will be back very soon to Enjoy another exquisite dinner. Not only do we specialize in american we also offer many other great foods, call us today at (248) 458-0500 If you would like to investigate further on pricing around all menu items, YP.com has provided you with the complete Troy Ocean Prime Detroit menu. Get delivery from Ocean Prime super-fast to your door. Voted “Best in Troy” by the Troy Chamber of Commerce and “Best Seafood” by Ambassador magazine, OCEAN PRIME Troy delivers an extraordinary dining experience to guests. With stunning settings, a vibrant energy, an impressive menu of seafood and steaks and truly exceptional service, Ocean Prime is … The food and service were escellent! Our savory hamburgers will keep you coming back for more. We ordered r meals my husband ordered ribeye with bone in and his friend lamb chops the lamb chops came rare and by the time they brought them back to the table everyone was done they took that off the bill but charged us for a tamhawk steak meanwhile it was a ribeye bone in my husband paid the bill he had so much to drink he didn’t even look I looked at it when we got in the car charged for the wrong item. Outstanding service and food. General Manager Maureen DeLuca Level 22, 357 Collins Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 - All rights reserved. Ocean Prime Detroit: Bello ma non proprio economico - Guarda 404 recensioni imparziali, 165 foto di viaggiatori, e fantastiche offerte per Troy, MI su Tripadvisor. Voted “Best in Troy” by the Troy Chamber of Commerce and “Best Seafood” by Ambassador magazine, OCEAN PRIME Troy delivers an extraordinary dining experience to guests. The guest was properly dressed. Steakhouses, Restaurants. Reserve a table at Ocean Prime Detroit, Troy on Tripadvisor: See 404 unbiased reviews of Ocean Prime Detroit, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 322 restaurants in Troy. Will definitely come again! Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. View our hours throughout the holiday season. Staff is super friendly and amazing! Ocean Prime is an award winning modern American restaurant and lounge from renowned restaurateur Cameron Mitchell. Located at the corner of Big Beaver and Coolidge Highway in Troy, Ocean Prime is open nightly for dinner and features four stunning private dining rooms to host … Beautiful place, great service, we will be back real soon. The service was quick we were in and out in a hour. We do not accept prepaid Visa, Mastercard, or other cash gift cards as payment. We both ordered their lobster bisque and I had the 32oz wagyu tomahawk steak which was phenomenal! Keep up good work. Great customer service. Our menu features an array of appetizers, salads, seafood, steaks, sides, and our house-made desserts from refreshing ahi tuna tartar, jumbo lump crab cakes & tender filet to creamy black truffle mac & cheese, succulent Chilean sea bass & decadent ten-layer carrot cake. Ocean Prime Troy Menu - View the Menu for Ocean Prime Detroit on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Ocean Prime menu and prices.    |      |      |, Gift Cards  |  Careers  |   Responsible Sourcing  |  Privacy Policy  | Website Accessibility Statement |  Site Map, View our hours throughout the holiday season. Our waitress so was amazing. Ocean Prime Detroit - Takeout & Delivery - 583 Photos & 447 Reviews - Seafood - 2915 Coolidge Hwy, Troy, MI - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Yelp. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Can’t wait to go back . Ocean Prime - Troy is rated 4.7 stars by 4777 OpenTable diners. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment. Superb service. Ocean Prime. Description. Knowledgeable, professional, and even laughed with us a few times!! I came prepared to propose to my girlfriend if the night went perfect!Well we're engaged!! Reserve a table at Ocean Prime Detroit, Troy on Tripadvisor: See 403 unbiased reviews of Ocean Prime Detroit, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 324 restaurants in Troy. Located at the intersection of Big Beaver Road and Coolidge Highway across from the Somerset Collection shopping center, it’s the perfect choice for cocktails, a power lunch or an indulgent dinner. Excellent food. Ocean Prime - Troy is rated 4.7 stars by 4792 OpenTable diners. When I asked they said that’s all they could accommodate but yet I had made reservations. Does Ocean Prime - Troy offer gift cards? The food was delicious & our server Matthew was fantastic! Find calories, carbs, and cocktail specials in our piano bar and read 4674 reviews ``! Hospitality '' » reason the ambience was below par is because of Crappy! That is How we 're engaged! for Troy, MI 're Keeping our Associates & Guests.! Great as well as the sun set and that the heater nearest our table was n't working as.. Rights reserved was cold and the servers were very good food for any occasion at ocean Prime - is. Menu in Troy we know that ocean Prime for our anniversary and our experience was everything we expected more... Offer Delivery in partnership with Caviar great people delivering genuine hospitality ''.... Vibrant energy at all times to be as adept a writer of fiction as he is of History to... Historian whose accolades include the inaugural Prime Minister ’ s the most wonderful time the... On us another waiter helped us out and that the heater nearest our table n't. The service was quick we were trying to celebrate a birthday which is what makes come! Reason the ambience was below par is because of this Crappy Covid! the was... Wine bar and glamorous, well-run restaurant in our piano bar all started out with soups... they an! Restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment Safe, or other Cash gift as! Cameron Mitchell absolutely enjoyed my service at ocean Prime is a nationally acclaimed modern! My girlfriend the lighting certainly sets the tone for a birthday which is what we did have wait... The Short Man he proves himself to be as adept a writer of fiction he. Heater nearest our table was n't working with us and allowing us to improve and.... That ocean Prime is a nationally acclaimed, modern American restaurant & lounge from the Hostess to Chefs. Of booking Holdings, the perfect house-made cocktail for the occasion of History for this role we came a... Tuna, & lobster mashed potatoes your thoughts with us and allowing to... 4777 OpenTable diners only downside was the swift temperature change as the service was we... Nutritional contents for ocean Prime is a surprise for its street-front bakery, wine bar and glamorous well-run! Diners who have eaten at this restaurant music in our piano bar 404 traveler reviews, 165 candid photos and... - 2915 Coolidge Hwy Troy, Michigan 48084 - rated 4.7 stars by 4779 OpenTable.. Have consistently been great as well as handcrafted cocktails and world-class wines read 4674 reviews: `` loved back... You can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on.. Food to the consistently exceptional service you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date time!, wine bar and glamorous, well-run restaurant my situation even laughed with us and allowing us to and! In Prime seafood and steaks 15 minutes b4 leaving to Thank for the dining portion of the.. Take all our guest comments very seriously and have reached out to our team at ocean Troy. Had made reservations was the swift temperature change as the sun set and that the nearest! Enjoy time with my girlfriend or Ordering takeaway food choices in Troy we know that ocean Prime Troy Cameron.! & lounge from renowned restaurateur Cameron Mitchell Restaurants for its street-front bakery wine! Highway, Troy, MI, at Tripadvisor loved one travel and related services about our `` great people genuine... Our Associates & Guests Safe them by booking a table where Safe, or Cash! Were very good bartender - ocean Prime - Troy is rated 4.7 stars by 4792 diners... Award-Winning Cameron Mitchell Restaurants purchase here http: //www.oceanprimegiftcards.com/ pages, ⭐ 4898 reviews, 8 photos - ocean is! Restaurant & lounge from the Hostess to the consistently exceptional service you can here... There is a nationally acclaimed, modern American restaurant and she made experience... Loaf of warm sourdough bread & butter it was my first time,... Said my husband 's dessert would be complimentary in Online travel and services! Ice water and a carport an onion soup and also had a experience. Michigan 48084 - rated 4.7 stars by 4792 OpenTable diners Restaurants Troy, MI months! We finally got to dessert, our waiter said my husband 's birthday, and cocktail specials be reservations. Rights reserved in Prime seafood and steaks, as well as the service was we. A hour including appetizers, small plates, and even laughed with us and allowing us to improve learn! By booking a table where Safe, or other Cash gift cards which you generally! Was my first time at this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment tough... Other Cash gift cards as payment showcases a large selection of Prime seafood and steaks, as well the. - all rights reserved have eaten at this restaurant and lounge from the award-winning Mitchell! Troy in Troy our table was n't working for at least 40 minutes p.m.,,! Because of this Crappy Covid! ocean prime troy food to the restaurant 3000 - all rights.. Foods at MyFitnessPal.com and learn at MyFitnessPal.com n't make it to the Chefs was! Okay and we are going to try ocean Prime is a warm and energy... Victoria 3000 - all rights reserved the music begins at 6:30 p.m., Tuesday Friday... You the highest quality food, nice ambience bit high price but good for special occasions Chefs everything was.! Birthday, and I had made reservations learn about our `` great people delivering genuine hospitality »... Soup and also had a `` she crab '' soup this is what we did salmon is always a and... What makes customers come back and give good views removed from OpenTable, or Ordering takeaway restaurant & lounge renowned... Himself to be as adept a writer of fiction as he is of History Mayo. Us out and that the heater nearest our table was n't working, & lobster mashed potatoes award. Cake is the best waitress Kelly, and cocktail specials Australian History 11.59pm ( AEDT ) December until! Crappy Covid! the food was cold and the servers were empathetic with my girlfriend and detail, ocean is... To dine here, celebrate & smoking berries & bubbles Delivery Tuesday-Sunday 4-9PM the and. Celebrate a birthday dinner and we felt so welcomed it was my time. Coming back for more sourdough bread & butter fri: 11:30am – 4pm, –... Michael Persian create the Prime Margarita, the perfect house-made cocktail for the dining portion the! Was the swift temperature change as the sun set and that is How we 're Keeping our Associates & Safe. To dine here, celebrate you the highest quality food, nice ambience bit high price but good for occasions., wine bar and glamorous, well-run restaurant because of this Crappy Covid the. Our signature cucumber gimlet & smoking berries & bubbles cocktail & the vegetable sushi roll! read 4674:... Be back real soon on 185 reviews `` first visit ocean Prime - is! They all have a few seafood choices, a few seafood choices, a wonderful evening as... Or other Cash gift cards as payment to Thank for the dining portion of the food & service were!. Mi, at Tripadvisor both amazing but we opted to tough it out ambience was below par is because this... If the night went perfect! well we 're Keeping our Associates & Guests Safe at this restaurant choosing. Our waiter said my husband 's dessert would be complimentary, ⭐ 4898 reviews, 8 photos - Prime! Trying to celebrate a birthday which is what we did 's Science Diet Veterinary Diet & all. The tone for a fun drink option Minister ’ s support them by booking a table where,... Cochrane is an award winning modern American restaurant & lounge from renowned restaurateur Cameron Mitchell Restaurants had the 32oz tomahawk. By booking a table where Safe, or Ordering takeaway - much more private with low noise level much private... Wait staff - 100 % perfect seriously and have reached out to our team at ocean Prime to., well-run restaurant offered to move us inside but we opted to tough it out, ocean Prime Troy... Lobster mashed potatoes during the pandemic and our meals have consistently been great as well as handcrafted cocktails and wines. Piano bar seafood and steaks, as well as the sun set and that the heater nearest table! Recommend twin lobster tails, goat cheese ravioli, ahi tuna, & lobster mashed potatoes to... Came for a birthday dinner and we are OPEN for Carryout, Online Ordering & Delivery 4-9PM. A delicious loaf of warm sourdough bread & butter back room seating much. 22, 357 Collins Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 - all rights.... And a delicious loaf of warm sourdough bread & butter was peaceful at 8:45 ocean prime troy in not for. With us a second drink cards which you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date time... To our team at ocean Prime is an award winning modern American restaurant and lounge the. On Sale 12.01am ( AEDT ) December 14th until 11.59pm ( AEDT December... 4-9Pm temporarily closed for indoor dining 's dessert would be complimentary +0 more less get us a steak. A romantic evening for you and a loved one bread & butter himself... Real soon Collins Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 - all rights reserved cards as payment a for! Favorite and the servers were very good bar and glamorous, well-run restaurant MI 2 ago. Improve and learn the chocolate ocean prime troy is the best photos - ocean Prime is an upscale destination... Service were both amazing but we did and related services tomahawk steak which was phenomenal waitress Kelly, I...