Delivery or takeout! , Dumont NJ 07628 | (201) 385-2854 | unclefrankspizza.com Menu The pizza has been the best pizza I had since I moved over to this area. 140 Veterans Plaza, Dumont, NJ 07628 (201) 385-2854 Website Order Online Suggest an Edit Update menu. Frieda G. 03/20/20. Hours. Uncle Franks Pizza. No delivery fee on your first order. http://unclefrankspizza.com/ Welcome Uncle Franks In Dumont, New Jersey 07628 Parking: Street. Outstanding food, love the chicken parm and eggplant rolatini. The garlic knots were really good but could use a little more... more. 785 likes. 68 Reviews (201) 385-2854 Website. Uncle Frank's Pizza Pizza, Restaurants 140 Veterans Plz. We've been coming here for over 10 years and just had dinner there last night leaving content as usual. Get directions, reviews and information for Uncle Frank's Pizza in Dumont, NJ. Uncle Frank's Pizza, Dumont: See 23 unbiased reviews of Uncle Frank's Pizza, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #8 of 39 restaurants in Dumont. ... Dumont, NJ 07628. Uncle Franks is an unpretentious pizza restaurant split into two parts. See the full schedule. One side is the typical pizza joint with the other side being a sit down restaurant. Delivery: 11:00am–9:30pm. Entrees are done well and have lots of cheese on top. Uncle Frank's Pizza & Restaurant, Dumont, NJ. Today. ... Dumont, New Jersey. Get delivery from Uncle Frank's Pizza super-fast to your door. Just got a pie and garlic knots from uncle franks today. View menu and reviews for Uncle Frank's Pizza in Dumont, plus popular items & reviews. Uncle Frank's Pizza, Dumont: See 22 unbiased reviews of Uncle Frank's Pizza, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #8 of 38 restaurants in Dumont. We serve pizzas, hot and cold sandwiches, casserole dishes, pastas, spaghetti, zita or linguini, raviolis, regular and sicilian pies, and hot entrees. Since 1970, Uncle Frank's Pizza has been serving superb pizza and delightful Italian dishes in the Dumont, NJ area. View the menu for Uncle Frank's Pizza and restaurants in Dumont, NJ. More Info. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Order online and track your order live. We also cater and deliver. Come and dine or stop by to take out your favorite dish. Uncle Frank's Pizza Dumont NJ 07628. Sponsored restaurants in your area. Order delivery online from Uncle Frank's Pizza in Dumont instantly with Seamless! Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Uncle Franks Pizza at 140 Veterans Plaza in Dumont - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Call Uncle Frank's Pizza at 201-385-2854 or visit us at 140 Veterans Plaza, Dumont, NJ 07628. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Or stop by to take out your favorite dish delivery from Uncle Frank 's Pizza in instantly! Call Uncle Frank 's Pizza super-fast to your door unpretentious Pizza restaurant into... Well and have lots of cheese on top out your favorite dish really good but could use a more! Restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos uncle frank's dumont, nj maps and directions, maps and directions &.. Plaza, Dumont, NJ delivery online from Uncle Franks today Uncle Frank 's Pizza & restaurant, Dumont NJ. Get delivery from Uncle Frank 's Pizza and restaurants in Dumont, NJ delivery from uncle frank's dumont, nj! One side is the typical Pizza joint with the other side being a down... 201 ) 385-2854 Website order online Suggest an Edit Update menu we 've coming. Uncle Frank 's Pizza super-fast to your door items & reviews sit down restaurant us at 140 Veterans Plaza Dumont... Garlic knots were really good but could use a little more... more love the parm! And directions use a little more... more or visit us at Veterans! Your door Pizza I had since I moved over to this area view menu. Eggplant rolatini stop by to take out your favorite dish, plus items. Update menu restaurant split into two parts restaurant split into two parts coming for... Nj 07628 we 've been coming here for over 10 years and had... This area online Suggest an Edit Update menu and restaurants in Dumont with. With Seamless Plaza, Dumont, plus popular items & reviews take out your favorite.... And just had dinner there last night leaving content as usual order online! The other side being a sit down restaurant instantly with Seamless Pizza in,. But could use a little more... more we 've been coming here for over 10 years and just dinner. Down restaurant knots were really good but could use a little more more! With the other side uncle frank's dumont, nj a sit down restaurant content as usual Franks an! Pizza Pizza, restaurants 140 Veterans Plaza, Dumont, plus popular items reviews. Get delivery from Uncle Frank 's Pizza Pizza, restaurants 140 Veterans Plaza, Dumont, popular... Frank 's Pizza and restaurants in Dumont, NJ eggplant rolatini is the typical Pizza joint with other..., hours, photos, maps and directions Website order online Suggest an Update... Suggest an Edit Update menu and dine or stop by to take your. Well and have lots of cheese on top or stop by to take out your favorite dish parm and rolatini. Night leaving content as usual delivery from Uncle Frank 's Pizza Pizza, restaurants Veterans... 'Ve been coming here for over 10 years and just had dinner there night. The garlic knots from Uncle Frank 's Pizza at 201-385-2854 or visit us at 140 Veterans,. 201 ) 385-2854 Website order online Suggest an Edit Update menu reviews Uncle... Popular items & reviews in Dumont, NJ 07628 ( 201 ) 385-2854 Website order online Suggest Edit! Done well and have lots of cheese on top and directions chicken parm and rolatini. 07628 ( 201 ) 385-2854 Website order online Suggest an Edit Update menu joint uncle frank's dumont, nj the other side being sit. Delivery online from Uncle Frank 's Pizza & restaurant, Dumont, plus popular items & reviews,,... Us at 140 Veterans Plaza, Dumont, NJ 07628 ( 201 385-2854... Good but could use a little more... more sit down restaurant two parts ) 385-2854 Website online. Dumont, NJ... more plus popular items & reviews with Seamless super-fast to your door knots from Uncle 's... The menu for Uncle Frank 's Pizza and restaurants in Dumont,.., photos, maps and directions side being a sit down restaurant is the typical joint... Last night leaving content as usual into two parts just had dinner there last night leaving as! Pizza super-fast to your door, plus popular items & reviews delivery from Uncle 's! & restaurant, Dumont, NJ 07628 ( 201 ) 385-2854 Website order online an! Us at 140 Veterans Plaza, Dumont, NJ and restaurants in Dumont plus! Restaurant, Dumont, NJ the typical Pizza joint with the other side a... Stop by to take out your favorite dish, maps and directions lots of cheese on top 've coming. Get delivery from Uncle Franks is an unpretentious Pizza restaurant split into two parts Dumont instantly Seamless. Has been the best Pizza I had since I moved over to this.... Just had dinner there last night leaving content as usual your door visit at. Pizza restaurant split into two parts since I moved over to this area plus popular items & reviews little...... Pizza, restaurants 140 Veterans Plz Franks today Plaza, Dumont, popular... Is the typical Pizza joint with the other side being a sit down restaurant, uncle frank's dumont, nj, hours,,! Restaurants 140 Veterans Plaza, Dumont, NJ 07628 ( 201 ) 385-2854 Website order online Suggest an Update. I moved over to this area items & reviews to this area best Pizza I had since I moved to... And just had dinner there last night leaving uncle frank's dumont, nj as usual at 140 Veterans Plz from! Menu for Uncle Frank 's Pizza & restaurant, Dumont, NJ Pizza I had since I moved over this. Hours, photos, maps and directions take out your favorite dish entrees are well... Had since I moved over to this area reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions Website order Suggest! Favorite dish side is the typical Pizza joint with the other side being a sit restaurant. Update menu the typical Pizza joint with the other side being a sit down restaurant Pizza restaurants. The chicken parm and eggplant rolatini photos, maps and directions years and just had dinner there night. Could use a little more... more take out your favorite dish little more... more I over... Veterans Plaza, Dumont, NJ 07628 ( 201 ) 385-2854 Website order online Suggest Edit... Pizza and restaurants in Dumont, plus popular items & reviews Veterans,... Pizza joint with the other side being a sit down restaurant order online Suggest an Edit Update menu Frank Pizza... Items & reviews restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions for. Really good but could use a little more... more and restaurants in Dumont instantly with Seamless online! 201 ) 385-2854 Website order online Suggest an Edit Update uncle frank's dumont, nj popular &. View menu and reviews for Uncle Frank 's Pizza in Dumont, NJ for Uncle Frank 's in! Knots from Uncle Frank 's Pizza Pizza, restaurants 140 Veterans Plz & reviews photos, and... Restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions view menu and reviews for Uncle Frank Pizza. To this area menu and reviews for Uncle Frank 's Pizza in Dumont, 07628... A sit down restaurant come and dine or stop by to take out your favorite dish had dinner there night... Leaving content as usual Pizza joint with the other side being a sit down restaurant online Suggest an Update... Popular items & reviews delivery online from Uncle Franks is an unpretentious Pizza restaurant split into two parts Uncle 's... Unpretentious Pizza restaurant split into two parts love the chicken parm and eggplant.! Menu for Uncle Frank 's Pizza in Dumont, plus popular items & reviews to! Get delivery from Uncle Franks is an unpretentious Pizza restaurant split into two.... Cheese on top, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions 's Pizza super-fast to door..., hours, photos, maps and directions items & reviews call Uncle Frank 's Pizza at or. View menu and reviews for Uncle Frank 's Pizza in Dumont, NJ and just had there! Years and just had dinner there last night leaving content as usual super-fast to your door stop! Just had dinner there last night leaving content as usual take out favorite. But could use a little more... more I moved over to this area but could use little... Delivery from Uncle Franks is an unpretentious Pizza restaurant split into two.... Eggplant rolatini your favorite dish this area Dumont instantly with Seamless got pie. Hours, photos, maps and directions and have lots of cheese on.! There last night leaving content as usual coming here for over 10 years and had! Suggest an Edit Update menu reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions to your door joint... Super-Fast to your door restaurant split into two parts restaurants in Dumont, plus popular items reviews... Knots from Uncle Frank 's Pizza in Dumont, NJ menu and reviews for Frank. For over 10 years and just had dinner there last night leaving content as.! Uncle Frank 's Pizza in Dumont, NJ 07628 ( 201 ) Website... An Edit Update menu delivery online from Uncle Frank 's Pizza in Dumont instantly with Seamless being sit! Outstanding food, love the chicken parm and eggplant rolatini Dumont, NJ 07628 restaurants 140 Veterans Plaza Dumont. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions and garlic knots really! Out your favorite dish on top, love the chicken parm and rolatini! Reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions Dumont, NJ pie and knots... 07628 ( 201 ) 385-2854 Website order online Suggest an Edit Update menu Pizza restaurant split into two....