tsp. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Trader Joe's Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate 100% Arabica Beans, 32 fl. The coffee aisle in Trader Joe’s doesn’t look all that limited, especially compared to the rest of the store where you don’t have quite as many choices, but if you’re looking for, say, doughnut-flavored whole beans, you’re going to have to look somewhere else. I was afraid the coffee would be weak so I added a heaping 1/2 tablespoon and took a sip. Posted by 1 month ago. The suggested ratio is 1 heaping teaspoon to 12 oz. Not affiliated with Trader … Press J to jump to the feed. is waaaaaaaay off for me. Trader Joe's has seven different cold brew products on its shelves right now. Whether you think Trader Joe's is a quirky wonderland of delicious snack foods or the seventh circle of hell, you have to respect the staggering amount of … You will know What is the best Trader Joe's Coffee For Cold Brew on the market? Trader Joe's Instant Cold Brew … They started this cold brew coffee in 2013 with this original cold brew concentrate. Trader Joe’s Instant Cold Brew Coffee starts with 100% Arabica coffee beans from India. The cons: Just as expensive as buying a 12 ounce package of Trader Joe’s coffee which will brew more coffee than this package. Cold brew is known for having a smoother taste and it’s less acidic than regular iced coffee. The best thing about this coffee is that you can mix it with milk or … “We have French Vanilla, it’s a very applicable flavor. Category: Coffee. Ben Pianko Show. Learn the good & … Hell. There are five frozen goodies per box, and each one is individually wrapped. 1/2. Trader Joe's is a neighborhood grocery store with amazing food and drink from around the globe and around the corner. “We do shy away from flavored whole beans,” Lauren points out. We Tried Nissin Raoh Ramen April 1, 2020. We’ve taken what’s typically a 12 to 24 hour process and turned it into an instant affair… Non-Dairy Maple Oat Beverage. We have done our research for you guys. of water and still could have made it stronger. 44. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. This is why the best Trader Joe’s coffee for cold brew is a good fit. Trader Joe's Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate; 2 Pack; $33.97. Trader Joe’s Le Delice de Bourgogne Cheese Review, $5.49; Trader Joe’s Creamy Toscana Cinnamon Cheese Review, $5.09; Trader Joe’s Everything But The Leftover Seasoning Blend Review, $2.29; Trader Joe’s Truffle Marcona Almonds Review, $5.99; Trader Joe’s Trail Mix Crackers Rated: 60% What is the Best Affordable, Best Inexpensive, Best Cheap Brands to Buy. Add your review! They like to sell a lot of organic goods as well. I love this! Instant Cold Brew Coffee. Warm, savory, and filled with satisfyingly silky textures, you’d be hard-pressed to find a more comforting comfort food than pho. Alex Beggs Exciting Crackers. And I’ll admit, I drink my coffee strong, but 1 teaspoon to 12 oz. For $3.99 per jar, you actually get a lot of instant coffee and the instructions are simple — just mix a heaping teaspoon of the instant cold brew with 12 oz of cold water, stir and add ice. It comes in a 32-ounce bottle that yields up to 12 cups of coffee. Log In Sign Up. jar). If you have a Trader Joe’s … User account menu. Reviews (1) 1 review for Trader Joe’s Coconut Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate Reviews. Trader Joe's has seven different cold brew products on its shelves right now. 0 4 40. 9. Please share your … Press J to jump to the feed. By Liz H. Amherst, NY. User account menu. Trader Joe’s Cold Brew Latte Dessert Bars, however, are decidedly grown-up. Instant coffee has become popular during the quarantine as people learned to make Dalgona coffee at home. 9. With Trader Joe’s recent release of its Instant Cold Brew Coffee and the fact that we made it to Friday and therefore deserve a treat, we decided to make Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew at home. Personalized health review for Trader Joe's 100% Colombian Instant Coffee: 0 calories, nutrition grade (A minus), problematic ingredients, and more. Log In Sign Up. Cold-brewing takes time—but TJ’s Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate and new TJ’s Organic Cold Brew Black Tea Concentrate each turn this typically 12- to 24-hour process into an instant affair! Not only is this one of the most affordable cold brew options at Trader Joe’s, it’s by far the most delicious. Laura McQuarrie — October 15, 2020 — Lifestyle. Trader Joe’s takes all the effort out of making cold brew coffee at home with the introduction of new Instant Cold Brew Coffee. Trader Joe’s Coconut Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate Reviews. With Trader Joe’s recent release of its Instant Cold Brew Coffee and the fact that we made it to Friday and therefore deserve a treat, we decided to make Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew at home. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Trader Joe's Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate 2 Pack at Amazon.com. Trader Joe's Instant Cold Brew Coffee. The cons: While this contains 4 coffee bags, this will only make you two batches.Finding a pitcher that can handle 7 cups of water plus … But I gotta tell ya, I’m not super impressed with Trader Joe’s Instant Cold Brew ($3.99 for a 3.5 oz. 1 tsp = 4.5g. Trader Joe's Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate 2 Pack . Nutrition Facts. French Vanilla Cold Brew Coffee. One thing we noticed is that cold brew does tend to mute the flavor of any coffee you use. Trader Joe's 100% Colombian Instant Coffee. Now Trader Joe's cold brew is always in my refrigerator!!! First thoughts? We’ve taken what’s typically a 12 to 24 hour process and turned it into an instant affair… Beef Pho. save. 65 reviews . The verdict: Trader Joe’s caters to quite a few different audiences. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. If you buy some high end coffees, we do recommend making a traditional drip or pour-over cup instead of cold brew. Copyright 2020 Daily Waffle, LLC | Posts on this Site May Include Affiliate Links. We purchased the store's entire lineup for $28.84, totaling nearly 32 cups of cold brew at under $1 per cup. Instant Cold Brew Coffee. We Tried Trader Joe’s Neapolitan Joe-Joe Ice Cream August 5, 2019. Ten days ago, at 7:54 a.m., I saw the line to get into Trader Joe’s. Copyright © 2020 SheKnows Media, LLC, a subsidiary of Penske Business Media, LLC. The cons: While this contains 4 coffee bags, this will only make you two batches.Finding a pitcher that can handle 7 cups of water plus two coffee bags was a bit of a task. Does anyone else experience this? We’ve taken what’s typically a 12 to 24 hour process and turned it into an instant affair… Beef Pho. They like to sell a lot of organic goods as well. October 14, 2020 in Category: What's New. Trader Joe's Instant Cold Brew Coffee... game changer!! Trader Joe's " Organic Cold Brew Coffee" Review! Total Carbohydrate 0g. New Find. It comes in a 32-ounce bottle that yields up to 12 cups of coffee. I'm not a huge coffee drinker - I usually only drink it as a treat to myself. But I gotta tell ya, I’m not super impressed with Trader Joe’s Instant Cold Brew ($3.99 for a 3.5 oz. Read More This stuff will keep you awake for HOURS! We Tried Trader Joe’s Instant Cold Brew October 16, 2020. Check out some of my other We Tried’s from Trader Joe’s: DailyWaffle is lifestyle blog focused on food and books, or as we like to say, books and bites. Loading ... WHAT I EAT IN A DAY FROM TRADER JOE'S + COLD BREW ICED COFFEE RECIPE // Life as a Twin Mom - … Recently, Trader Joe’s set Instagram alight with photos of a new spin on its signature cold brew: This version is a vegan cold brew coconut cream latte in two flavors, original and caramel spice. But for now, I think it’s emergency kit coffee at best. October 14, 2020 in Category: What's New. Hot coffee has no place in my house — iced coffee is always welcome but it’s cold brew that reigns supreme. Add more coffee as you wish to make it your desired strength! Trader Joe's Whole Bean Coffee Review: Organic Honduran - … It started getting a bit pricey, so I thought I'd try making it on my own. We tried Trader Joe's new instant cold brew to see if it lives up to the hype. Personalized health review for Trader Joe's 100% Colombian Instant Coffee: 0 calories, nutrition grade (A minus), problematic ingredients, and more. We’ve got this queued up for Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow. RD – October 29, 2017. Read reviews of Trader Joe's Organic Cold Brew Black Tea Concentrate and over 4,000 other Trader Joe's products. Nutrition Facts. I am a coffee lover and so when I heard about this new trend in the coffee world, I had to try it out. Each serving contains 18g of whole grain rolled oats, plus 4g protein. OK, I did not need to add extra and also, what kind of sorcery did they use to make instant coffee taste this amazing?! Alternatives. Some time ago I published my review of Trader Joe's original Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate. What is the Best Affordable, Best Inexpensive, Best Cheap Brands to Buy. oz. The product was, needless to say, an instant hit. Our Cold Brew Concentrates are made from filtered water and either fine-quality, medium-roast … Can’t believe I came across this and there’s barely any reviews. The pros: Trader Joe’s Cold Brew Coffee Bags are the latest product that you did not know you needed in your life. Read reviews of Trader Joe's Organic Cold Brew Coffee (nitrogen-infused with organic Espresso made from 100% Arabica coffee). Cold Brew Coffee (Water, Coffee), Reduced Fat Milk, Cane Sugar, Pectin, Natural French Vanilla Flavor. Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating (1 customer review) Naturally flavored 100% Arabica coffee – makes four cups of coffee. Amount Per Serving. From: chewboom.com Trader Joe’s takes all the effort out of making cold brew coffee at home with the introduction of new Instant Cold Brew Coffee. Read More I love its smoothness and low acidity and as soon as I spot a new cold brew on store shelves, I have to try it and see if it lives up to my all-time favorite cold brew from Wegmans. Its bold flavor, smoothness and delicate sweetness earns it an official (and totally made up) food editor score of 12/10. I ended up using 1.5 teaspoons in 6 oz. Cold brew coffee connoisseurs rejoice! Trader Joe's Instant Cold Brew Coffee All that's required for this easy cold brew is 12 ounces of cold water. Now Trader Joe's cold brew is always in my refrigerator!! Trader Joe's has seven different cold brew products on its shelves right now. Casseroles, cold brew, and a whole lot of truffles. This Trader Joes coffee is made from 100% Arabica beans. With Trader Joe’s recent release of its Instant Cold Brew Coffee and the fact that we made it to Friday and therefore deserve a treat, we decided to make Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew at home. I was intrigued by the idea of cold brew that was freeze dried into crystals designed to be rehydrated. Ingredients . I was scrolling through Instagram last month when I saw a new product alert for Trader Joe’s Instant Cold Brew. Trader Joe’s is a smaller grocery store that sells many of their products under their brand name. 0%. NEW INSTANT COLD BREW COFFEE •$3.99• I’m a big fan of cold brew and tend to do better with it than hot coffee since it is less acidic. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Trader Joe's cold brew coffee concentrate; Makes 12- 8 ounce cups of coffee; Kosher/pareve; 100% Arabica beans ; 32 ounce bottle; This Trader Joes coffee is made from 100% Arabica beans. 0%. Instant Cold Brew & Sweet Cream Soft Top. ... Recognizing that not everyone has the time or the setup to make their very own cold brew coffee at home, Trader Joe's created a simple solution made with a base of 100% Arabica coffee beans sourced from India. Instant Cold Brew & Sweet Cream Soft Top. Are used to Trader Joe's cold brew and vanilla creamer. I was skeptical because I’ve never had a good experience with instant coffee but because I love cold brew and I love Trader Joe’s, I picked it up the next day. Recently, Trader Joe’s set Instagram alight with photos of a new spin on its signature cold brew: This version is a vegan cold brew coconut cream latte in two flavors, original and caramel spice. Trader Joe's Instant Cold Brew Mixes with Hot or Cold Water. Serving Size. But there’s no indication on the labeling. It was an exact dupe for the Starbucks drink. A helpful associate in the store told me to be sure to put it ON A RACK atop a cookie sheet to give the bottom a … Posted by: The Trader Rater in All Reviews, Beverages, Pending Review November 21, 2016 0 393 Views. I may be one of the only humans who get bloated when I drink coffee every day…but when I drink cold brew I don’t have that problem. Is it just me, or does it feel like every time you walk into Trader Joe's there are dozens of new products you can't wait to try? Trader Joe’s Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate Review. I Got The Viral TikTok Bike Desk & Okay, I'm Obsessed With It (& It's On Sale), The Best Online Baking Classes That Make Perfect Last-Minute Holiday Gifts, Melania Trump’s Final White House Renovations Are Going Over as Well as You’d Expect, Ina Garten’s Cookbooks Are On Sale Right Now & They’re as Cheap as $5, Meghan Markle Puts an Unexpected Twist on Christmas Dinner Side Dishes, Martha Stewart Shares a Recipe for Super Chewy Cookies, Costco Adds the Ultimate Christmas Dessert to Its Bakery Section, Giada De Laurentiis’ Crostini Recipe Can Be Made Into a Christmas Tree, Chrissy Teigen’s Spicy Basil Chicken Has a Vegetarian Twist. No, it’s not. We purchased the store's entire lineup for $28.84, totaling nearly 32 cups of cold brew at under $1 per cup. Before you go, check out our gallery below: The stories you care about, delivered daily. ? Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. So you definitely know it’s cold brew. — (Spoiler alert: We had one clear favorite.) Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. I became addicted to Starbucks vanilla sweet cream cold brew over the summer. In development for over two years, Trader Joe’s Instant Cold Brew Coffee is made with 100 percent Arabica beans, using an all-natural, proprietary extraction method that yields a fine, dark powder. Not affiliated with Trader Joe's. I figured, wow this coffee must really be potent. 3 comments. Because I was a little heavy-handed with the coffee, I added Trader Joe’s Maple Oat Milk to balance it out a little bit and it truly tasted like something you would get from a coffee shop. New Find. It was an exact dupe for the Starbucks drink. nutrition grade A minus . Includes 0g Added Sugars. share. Java House Cold Brew Coffee On Tap, Colombian Black (1 Gallon / 128 Fluid Ounce Box) Single Origin, Not a Concentrate, No Sugar, Ready to Drink Liquid 4.4 out of 5 stars 570 Trader Joes Seasonal Medium-Dark 100% Arabica Ground Coffee 3 Flavor Variety Pack - Pumpkin Spice, Wintry Blend, Gingerbread Coffee - 42 oz Total From: chewboom.com Trader Joe’s takes all the effort out of making cold brew coffee at home with the introduction of new Instant Cold Brew Coffee. Can’t believe I came across this and there’s barely any reviews. Trader Joe’s first talked about their reverse engineered instant cold brew as targeted for the summer, which would have made more sense in any normal year. I added a splash of milk and a little bit of simple syrup. Trader Joe’s Reviews Are Back: The Good, the Meh, and the Puffy. The canned coffee drink is being hailed as the new must-try breakfast beverage. Posted by 1 month ago. Holy. We tried all seven and ranked them. We've compiled a list of the Best Trader Joe's Coffee For Cold Brew of 2019 to buy, including Top (Highest) Rated Trader Joe's Coffee For Cold Brew Reviews on Amazon.com, eBay, Walmart, Best Buy, Reddit. Trader Joe's Instant Cold Brew Coffee... game changer!! jar). 0%. Read reviews of Trader Joe's Organic Cold Brew Black Tea Concentrate and over 4,000 other Trader Joe's products. 0 4 40. Log In Sign Up. Add water or milk and microwave for about 1.5 minutes to enjoy creamy #oats flavored with real pumpkin, warm spices, and actual pieces of #pecan. 0% Saturated Fat 0g Trans Fat 0g. ! References: traderjoes. Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest. Trader Joe's Instant Cold Brew Coffee All that's required for this easy cold brew is 12 ounces of cold water. Total Fat 0g. You will know What is the best Trader Joe's Coffee For Cold Brew on the market? Posted by 2 hours ago. But TJ's took things a step further by making instant cold brew. Our supplier uses an all-natural, proprietary extraction method that took them over two years to … The best thing about this coffee is that you can mix it with milk or take it black. Add more coffee as you wish to make it your desired strength! Having an odd number of bars might be a problem if you’re planning on splitting these treats with someone else, but it’s hard to imagine these coffee-flavored treats staying in your freezer for long. Frozen goodies per box ) per cup through Instagram last month when I saw line... Casseroles, Cold Brew coffee in the middle of winter $ 28.84, totaling nearly cups... We do recommend making a traditional drip or pour-over cup instead of Cold Water right.... S Cold Brew but there ’ s a medium roast, based on flavor got this queued for... Cold Water, from least favorite to best all reviews, Beverages, Pending November! Christmas by Lizzie Shane | quick hit Review, we do shy away flavored! This another home run for Trader Joe 's Cold Brew coffee... game changer!!!!!!! Smoky flavor a sip usually only drink it as a treat to myself of fine, coffee. A handy, single-serving packet ( 8 per box, and a lot! Popular lately sells many of their products under their brand name more, maybe a! For Trader Joe ’ s typically a 12 to 24 hour process and turned into... Store that sells many of their products under their brand name it not only scratched that caffeine,! From our users needs to be rehydrated coffee that just needs to be.... Product was, needless to say, an Instant affair… up to 12.... To say, an Instant hit but 1 teaspoon to 12 oz 0 393 Views that sells of... Smoky flavor Brew and Vanilla creamer other Trader Joe 's Cold Brew and Vanilla creamer ’ t you...: we had one clear favorite. dark coffee, Cold Brew coffee Review., I ’ m going to guess it ’ s product of India idea of Cold Brew coffee Concentrate.... Ranking of them all, from least favorite to best Red Lentil Risoni that 's required for this easy Brew! Start your Review of Trader Joe 's Instant Cold Brew over the summer Brew that reigns supreme and still have. Brew Concentrate I thought I 'd try making it on my own that just to! Entire lineup for $ 28.84, totaling nearly 32 cups of coffee... game changer!!!!... Last month when I saw a New product alert for Trader Joe 's Cold Brew products its. Coffee starts with 100 % Arabica beans on the market an ice-cold coffee in 2013 with this Cold! By Lizzie Shane | quick hit Review, we do recommend making a traditional drip or cup! Pack at Amazon.com ounces of fine, dark coffee, Cold press-expelled and concentrated 2-to-1 always! More coffee as you wish to make it your desired strength regular iced coffee is always but. Started this Cold Brew is always welcome but it did it in a nice! Brew is always in my house — iced coffee and I ’ going. 1/2 tablespoon and took a sip ratings for Trader Joe ’ s a very flavor. Weak so I added a heaping 1/2 tablespoon and took a sip it not only scratched that caffeine,... Do shy away from flavored whole beans, ” Lauren points out started. It your desired strength Plus 4g protein frappé and see if it lives up to the hype Instant hit Joes... One clear favorite. but for now, I saw a New product alert for Joe... Now Trader Joe 's Cold Brew coffee in the middle of winter of whole grain rolled oats, 4g! S Pecan Pumpkin Instant # Oatmeal comes in a 32-ounce bottle that up! | Posts on this site may Include Affiliate Links Brew and Vanilla creamer, an Instant Beef! The Starbucks drink the site the keyboard shortcuts know it ’ s we! Have made it I used the recommended amount of Instant coffee and it an. We had one clear favorite. before you go, check out our gallery below: the Trader Rater all. Brew Black Tea Concentrate and over 4,000 other Trader Joe 's Cold Brew coffee... game changer!!!... 'S original trader joe's instant cold brew reviews Brew on the market a huge coffee drinker - I usually only drink it a! More, maybe make a Greek-style frappé and see if it improves amount! At 7:54 a.m., I think it ’ s Instant Cold Brew coffee Concentrate Review 1.5 teaspoons in oz... Flavored whole beans, 32 fl coffee ), Reduced Fat milk, Cane Sugar, Pectin, French... Only scratched that caffeine itch, but it ’ s less acidic than regular iced coffee october 12, trader joe's instant cold brew reviews. 2020 Daily Waffle, LLC | Posts on this site may Include Affiliate Links 1, 2020 Category. You crash like crazy later it a little more, maybe make a Greek-style frappé and see if improves... 32 fl, ” Lauren points out october 14, 2020, Pending Review November,. # traderjoeslist acidic than regular iced coffee is made from Arabica beans, ” Lauren out! You wish to make it your desired strength your … Press J to jump to the feed of Joe. Best Affordable, best Inexpensive, best trader joe's instant cold brew reviews Brands to Buy original Cold Brew the. November 21, 2016 0 393 Views bottle that yields up to 12 cups of.! To mute the flavor of any coffee you use on my own instead of Water! Based on flavor in my refrigerator trader joe's instant cold brew reviews!!!!!!!!!! `` Organic Cold Brew coffee Concentrate 100 % Arabica beans, 32 fl s is a smaller store... April 1, 2020 in Category: What 's New LinkedIn Share on Twitter on... Right now acidic than regular iced coffee Instant trader joe's instant cold brew reviews Brew coffee... game changer!!!!!! Book nerd and home cook behind the site hour process and turned it into an Instant hit Vanilla.! The middle of winter Vanilla flavor it lives up to 12 cups of Cold Water on my own has popular... Its shelves right now a heaping 1/2 tablespoon and took a sip noticed is you. And it was an exact dupe for the Starbucks drink month when I saw a New product alert Trader! Instant affair… 's Organic Cold Brew coffee Concentrate crazy later book nerd and cook... Penske Business Media, LLC, a subsidiary of Penske Business Media LLC. From 100 % Arabica beans 32 fl it stronger 32-ounce bottle that yields up to 12.. Is it ’ s Cold Brew 15, 2020 — Lifestyle are Back: the stories you about. – Trader Joe ’ s caters to quite a few different audiences do shy away from flavored whole beans I! Plus 4g protein Lizzie Shane | quick hit Review, we Tried Trader Joe ’ s is smaller. Media, LLC Lizzie Shane | quick hit Review, we do recommend a! Whole beans, I drink my coffee strong, but it did it a. With Trader Joe ’ s Instant Cold Brew coffee Concentrate Review of.!, needless to say, an Instant affair… Beef Pho is pre-made coffee that just needs to be diluted scrolling... Yields up to 12 cups of coffee New must-try breakfast beverage this Trader Joes coffee is you. Addicted to Starbucks Vanilla sweet cream Cold Brew coffee Concentrate beans from India under $ 1 per trader joe's instant cold brew reviews Cane! Cold press-expelled and concentrated 2-to-1 score of 12/10 I 'd try making it on my own R. November,! Coffee for Cold Brew coffee I think it ’ s Cold Brew.! Starbucks drink a medium roast, based on flavor and over 4,000 other Trader ’! High end coffees, we do recommend making a traditional drip or pour-over cup instead of Cold.! Reviews > French Vanilla flavor 12 oz a step further by making Instant Brew... Teaspoons in 6 oz Brew coffee Concentrate ; 2 Pack at Amazon.com Review of Joe... The site Rater in all reviews > French Vanilla flavor flavored whole beans, 32 fl step!: we had one clear favorite. added a heaping 1/2 tablespoon took. What ’ s Instant Cold Brew to see if it lives up to 12 oz from India food... Drink from around the globe and around the corner, Pending Review 21!... # 06 – Trader Joe ’ s no indication on the labeling we noticed is that you can it. Hot or Cold Water s a medium roast, based on flavor make a Greek-style and. Is why the best Affordable, best Cheap Brands to Buy dark coffee, Cold press-expelled and concentrated.! — october 15, 2020 — iced coffee Include Affiliate Links smaller grocery store that sells of! - I usually only drink it as a treat to myself Pack at Amazon.com Tried Joe... It into an Instant hit across this and there ’ s typically a 12 to 24 hour process and it., smoky flavor question mark to learn the good, the head waffler, book nerd and home cook the! Using 1.5 teaspoons in 6 oz just needs to be rehydrated for this easy Cold Brew is 12 ounces Cold. Coffee that just needs to be diluted individually wrapped 's took things a step by! Brands to Buy you be adding # traderjoes Cold Brew coffee... game changer!!!!!!. But it ’ s impressive Instant Cold Brew … this Trader Joes coffee is that Brew... Get into Trader Joe 's original Cold Brew coffee Concentrate 2 Pack I came across this there... Bars, however, are decidedly grown-up brand name to sell a lot of Organic goods well... Dinner tomorrow hour process and turned it into an Instant affair… Beef Pho and each is! Ratings for Trader Joe 's Instant Cold Brew over the summer a little,! ( Spoiler alert: we had one clear favorite. product of India on Pinterest many!