Ate far too much, but all too good to refuse. The Greenhouse, Dublin: See 637 unbiased reviews of The Greenhouse, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #112 of 2,735 restaurants in Dublin. is a welcoming lack of stuffiness here which enhances relaxation. Often we have found that some restaurants will just leave out an element of a the dish but not here . Then after when we were sited I try to call her when she was passing as we had an issue with the QR menu and she ignored us until I was calling her personally and then she stated that she was busy for us and call someone else. My other favourite course was dessert: Coffee & Hazelnut soufflé. We arrived for a birthday celebration, with a table book and the woman sitting people after we requested the table we booked, she was super rude saying that we will sit where she will say, really shock but as we were in the birthday mood...More, We met with my three girlfriends, our Sex and the City gang, for lunch there. MICHELIN Guide's Point of View With its charming setting and understatedly elegant appearance, The Greenhouse is an oasis in the heart of the city. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? The Greenhouse, Simpson Bay: See 1,600 unbiased reviews of The Greenhouse, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #20 of 89 restaurants in Simpson Bay. 5.333 van 11.614 restaurants in Los Angeles. We opted for the tasting menu with paired wines and the first two courses, Cornish mackerel and Andignac duck foie gras, paired with a 2015 Vacqueyras and a Chateau Villefranche 2016 Sauternes respectively, were wonderful. Flo X. We ended up accidentally selecting an option which cost us an additional £200...More, Had a lovely anniversary meal here. Light and satisfying. The Greenhouse, London: See 795 unbiased reviews of The Greenhouse, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #689 of 22,996 restaurants in London. Light and satisfying. A fancy tea making ritual? I could not fault the food at all and the last two courses of suckling pig and caranoa chocolate, were, again, beautifully presented, perfectly cooked and delicious. Flights Holiday Rentals The "tiptop" photo has something on the table (glass) with a burner underneath it...what is it? welcoming and hospitable. Limousin veal was like nothing I have had before, wasnt sure at first as it wasn't what I expected, but together with all the other elements it was lovely. The Greenhouse, Los Angeles: Bekijk onpartijdige beoordelingen van The Greenhouse, gewaardeerd als 5 van 5 bij Tripadvisor en als nr. We arrived for a birthday celebration, with a table book and the woman sitting people after we requested the table we booked, she was super rude saying that we will sit where she will say, really shock but as we were in the birthday mood...didn't want to ruin the day. Exquisite to look at and savour. The Greenhouse, London: See 794 unbiased reviews of The Greenhouse, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #649 of 22,801 restaurants in London. We opted for the tasting menu with paired wines and the first two courses, Cornish mackerel and Andignac duck foie gras, paired with a 2015 Vacqueyras and a Chateau Villefranche 2016 Sauternes respectively, were wonderful. One word for it: Amazing. We would have preferred to wait a longer time between courses, but because everything else was impeccable, this really was a minor quibble. The restaurant’s interior is cool and modern with very well-spaced tables and good acoustics. It is for...coffee not tea. We would have preferred to wait a longer time between courses, but because everything else was impeccable, this really was a minor quibble. 27A Hays Mews Mayfair, London W1J 5NY England. I had one minor quibble and that was the speed of service. Just looking at the food was an experience on its own. Do not miss it, simply out of this world. The Greenhouse Restaurant, Willemstad: See 419 unbiased reviews of The Greenhouse Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #68 of 318 restaurants in Willemstad. Are you sure you want to delete this question? A very special...restaurant.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Terrain Garden Cafe, nestled next to a garden and home store, sits in a more than century old greenhouse and has won critical acclaim for its sheer charm and beauty. Just looking at the food was an experience on its own. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Our venue … A must. Set beside some of London's best parks and home to, if you're on a tight budget, this exceptionally well, Jesuit Church of The Immaculate Conception Farm Street. please avoid this place if canMore, We met with my three girlfriends, our Sex and the City gang, for lunch there. The combination of foie gras and Sauternes was unexpected but magical and the presentation of the mackerel, delightful. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Enjoy! My other favourite course was dessert: Coffee & Hazelnut soufflé. thank you. Upon entering I was greeted by staff who were very...welcoming and hospitable. Greenhouse Restaurant, Constantia: See 788 unbiased reviews of Greenhouse Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 46 restaurants in Constantia. SHOCKINGLY RUDE! Just the right size and rich in flavour as well as texture. The Greenhouse Bar, Johannesburg: See 6 unbiased reviews of The Greenhouse Bar, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #823 of 1,457 restaurants in Johannesburg. This was a tasting menu and I thought that portions were generous. Every dish was amazingly presented, very artistic and some of the best presented dishes I have ever seen. See 1,203 traveller reviews, 810 candid photos, and great deals for The Green House, ranked #4 of 65 hotels in Bournemouth and rated 4.5 of … If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The Cornish mackerel was delicious and wonderfully presented. Our canapés were marvellous and set the scene for a wonderful lunch. A Tented resort of just 20 Luxurious air-conditioned tents, set in 10 acres of landscaped gardens, Water … The Greenhouse, Dublin: See 637 unbiased reviews of The Greenhouse, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #111 of 2,745 restaurants in Dublin. £40 with typically a choice of meat , seafood and vegetarian starter and main, changing very frequently. You enter via a tranquil garden – ... Two MICHELIN Stars: Excellent cooking, worth a detour! A fancy tea making ritual? Description: The Greenhouse of Orange is a relaxed and unique dining destination, sourcing and showcasing the best food and wine the Central West community has to offer. … The Greenhouse, Simpson Bay: See 1,603 unbiased reviews of The Greenhouse, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #21 of 86 restaurants in Simpson Bay. The combination of foie gras and Sauternes was unexpected but magical and the presentation of the mackerel, delightful. And...the food is great again as you would expect. We ended up accidentally selecting an option which cost us an additional £200...overall without even realising it! more. Flights Holiday Rentals Very good portion sizes too. £115 for tasting or £135 for the Chef's 'surprise selection. The Greenhouse is quite charming, an oasis of calm as you embark upon a splendid gastronomic journey. Get quick answers from The Greenhouse staff and past visitors. The Greenhouse Kitchen & Bar, Rotorua: See 39 unbiased reviews of The Greenhouse Kitchen & Bar, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #40 of 255 restaurants in Rotorua. The soufflé was excellent. The Greenhouse of Orange, Orange: See 93 unbiased reviews of The Greenhouse of Orange, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #45 of 138 restaurants in Orange. Service excellent . It was like going to a museum. Ate far too much, but all too good to refuse. It is called ´Cona coffee´ here is an example on you tube watch?v=aUzDYHi1A2g The Greenhouse, Medowie: See 57 unbiased reviews of The Greenhouse, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4 of 9 restaurants in Medowie. Their lunch menu is the best in London. This would have to be one of the best meals I have had . the food is great again as you would expect. Wine flights are either £60 or £95 for the Classic tasting which I had last night and is very good. Marriott Autograph Collection Hotels in London, The Leading Hotels Of The World in London, Hotels near V&A - Victoria and Albert Museum, BBQ Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in London, Best Yakitori (Grilled Skewers) in London, Restaurants for Special Occasions in London, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in London, Greek Restaurants for Lunch in Spitalfields. Outstanding, actually. The Greenhouse remains the pinnacle of excellence and offers the very best in food and wine to its discerning and loyal clientele. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? “Inspired cooking with the finest ingredients” Led by our 2 star Michelin Chef Mickael Viljanen. The Greenhouse review: The Green House - See 1,202 traveller reviews, 518 photos, and cheap deals for The Green House at Tripadvisor. Very comfortable restaurant; one of our most delightful places. Exquisite details in the...More, Been coming here for 25 years and it never stops impressing. The black truffle shavings however, did not have any truffle fragrance, Flights Holiday Rentals Beautiful entrance to the restaurant in a lovely area of london. It really was not about the food. £40 with typically a choice of meat , seafood and vegetarian starter and main, changing very frequently. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Every dish was amazingly presented, very artistic and some of the best presented dishes I have ever seen. Food not just beautiful to look at, amazing quality, but the flavour combinations are amazing. daughter who is coeliac . It really was not about the food. Service excellent . Staff are very friendly, highly efficient and knowledgable. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We were both impressed with the amuse bouche and petit fours. Thank you for catering and not just accommodating . The food was very tasty and I highly recommend the 9 course tasting menu.More, A delightful approach to the restaurant through a zen-like garden, creates an immediate feeling of calm anticipation - it’s a lovely setting. The Greenhouse is quite charming, an oasis of calm as you embark upon a splendid gastronomic journey. The entrance of the restaurant is a beautiful garden tucked in a corner of Mayfair. One word for it: Amazing. My boyfriend's favourite course was the Oeuf Noir. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? This would have to be one of the best meals I have had . It is called ´Cona coffee´ here is an example on you tube watch?v=aUzDYHi1A2g With its charming setting and understatedly elegant appearance, The Greenhouse is an oasis in the heart of the city. However, be very cautious of the menu it is quite ambiguous and not clearly set out in certain areas. Upon entering I was greeted by staff who were very...More, A delightful approach to the restaurant through a zen-like garden, creates an immediate feeling of calm anticipation - it’s a lovely setting. Wine flights are either £60 or £95 for the Classic tasting which I had last night and is very good. Very good variety of menus to choose from suiting all budgets from a set lunch to a full tasting menu. This was a real difference compared to other establishments. We went for 4 course menu, also making sure to look at the vegetarian menu option as I prefer to avoid meat or fish for every dish. PS: Indulge in the cheese 'to share' if you have some room as well, which we did. Just the right size and rich in flavour as well as texture. I can't even describe it but one of the best dishes I have had in a Michelin star restaurant. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Whilst it was good it was not worthy the ridiculous price for four spoons of caviar which was not made obvious at all to us. Very comfortable restaurant; one of our most delightful places. thank youMore, One of the best meals, I’ve had the pleasure of having, food was excellently presented, service impeccable and tranquil ambience. The black truffle shavings however, did not have any truffle fragrance, SHOCKINGLY RUDE! This was a real difference compared to other establishments.More, The meal was absolutely delicious - can not fault the quality of food! Our canapés were marvellous and set the scene for a wonderful lunch. The garden leading into the restaurant was well maintained, which can provide a good photo opportunity. We...More, My wife and I had the tasting menu. Exquisite to look at and savour. decor & table setting inside. Very good variety of menus to choose from suiting all budgets from a set lunch to a full tasting menu. We...came out of it feeling like we have done something cultural. Cuisine is outstanding - creative, innovative and delicious. Wonderful. Reserve a table at The Greenhouse at The Jefferson, Washington DC on Tripadvisor: See 106 unbiased reviews of The Greenhouse at The Jefferson, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and … Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The Greenhouse, Swieqi: See 37 unbiased reviews of The Greenhouse, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 8 restaurants in Swieqi. The Greenhouse is a Luxurious Boutique Resort in the heart of Rajasthan, Holy town of Pushkar. We went for 4 course menu, also making sure to look at the vegetarian menu option as I prefer to avoid meat or fish for every dish. And the service. The further courses of “Clam chowder” and “Bouillabaisse” were playful and again, wonderfully presented. Very good portion sizes too. It was like going to a museum. overall without even realising it! We were both impressed with the amuse bouche and petit fours. more. Fantastic service by incredibly knowledgable staff. Flo XMore, Been coming here for 25 years and it never stops impressing. With such a focus on quality, it is little wonder The Greenhouse holds … Flights Vacation Rentals Flights … Whilst it was good it was not worthy the ridiculous price for four spoons of caviar which was not made obvious at all to us. The lovely young lass works behind the counter in the Greenhouse, the wonderful coffee and dessert shop located in the marvelous garden at the American Club in Kohler, Wisconsin. You enter via a tranquil garden – ... Two MICHELIN Stars: Excellent cooking, worth a detour! Cuisine is outstanding - creative, innovative and delicious. With its charming setting and understatedly elegant appearance, The Greenhouse is an oasis in the heart of the city. Flights … The Greenhouse is a Two Star Michelin restaurant located just off St,Stephens Green. didn't want to ruin the day. Get quick answers from The Greenhouse staff and past visitors. Step into this enchanted greenhouse restaurant in Pennsylvania for an unforgettable meal in breathtaking surroundings. A must. £115 for tasting or £135 for the Chef's 'surprise selection. I love the setting entering via a striking garden of bamboos and sculptures, which I imagine is even more striking in daylight on warm a summer night. Book The Green House, Bournemouth on Tripadvisor: See 1,202 traveller reviews, 810 candid photos, and great deals for The Green House, ranked #3 of 65 hotels in Bournemouth and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. please avoid this place if can, One of the most beautiful food I have seen and eaten. The oeuf noir was tasty and definitely enhanced by the sea salt. Now £99 on Tripadvisor: The Green House, Bournemouth. Food not just beautiful to look at, amazing quality, but the flavour combinations are amazing. As it happens, my favourite dish was the Celeriac from the veggie menu. Excellent tasting menu and they were happy to make a few changes for my...More, One of the best meals, I’ve had the pleasure of having, food was excellently presented, service impeccable and tranquil ambience. However, be very cautious of the menu it is quite ambiguous and not clearly set out in certain areas. The food was very tasty and I highly recommend the 9 course tasting menu. The service was very good- friendly and co-ordinated. A very special...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. The oeuf noir was tasty and definitely enhanced by the sea salt. I shall most definitely return.More, For my 41st birthday my boyfriend surprised me by booking a 2 star restaurant. The garden leading into the restaurant was well maintained, which can provide a good photo opportunity. Highly recommended for a special occasion. Greenhouse alcohol and drug rehab treatment programs near Dallas, Texas You Can Start a New Life, Contact us today 9728954268. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Every course unique too, flavours I have not had before. Staff are very friendly, highly efficient and knowledgable. It was not soaked in a pool of oil like some of the others that we had. Marriott Autograph Collection Hotels in London, The Leading Hotels Of The World in London, Docklands / Canary Wharf / Isle of Dogs Hotels, Hotels near V&A - Victoria and Albert Museum, BBQ Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in London, Best Yakitori (Grilled Skewers) in London, Restaurants for Special Occasions in London, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in London, Greek Restaurants for Lunch in Spitalfields. Do not miss it, simply out of this world. One of the most beautiful food I have seen and eaten. The Greenhouse Hoursforth is a Certified Carbon Free Dining Restaurant B eing a Carbon Free Dining Certified partner, we plant hundreds of trees each month, effectively counterbalancing the … Their lunch menu is the best in London. It was not soaked in a pool of oil like some of the others that we had. Reserve a table at The Greenhouse, London on Tripadvisor: See 795 unbiased reviews of The Greenhouse, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #688 of 23,093 restaurants in London. Very disappointed in the lack of communication about this extra cost - definitely think this issue should be addressed promptly.More, Had a lovely anniversary meal here. The Greenhouse, Orange: See 21 unbiased reviews of The Greenhouse, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #66 of 138 restaurants in Orange. The best of the courses were the Cornish mackerel, the oeuf noir and the hazelnut soufflé....The Cornish mackerel was delicious and wonderfully presented. PS: Indulge in the cheese 'to share' if you have some room as well, which we did. Often we have found that some restaurants will just leave out an element of a the dish but not here . Never seen staff like that. The service was very good- friendly and co-ordinated. Never seen staff like that. Outstanding, actually.More, My wife and I had the tasting menu. The Greenhouse Restaurant, George Town: See 190 unbiased reviews of The Greenhouse Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #16 of 115 restaurants in George … These stood out more than a couple of the courses. There...More, For my 41st birthday my boyfriend surprised me by booking a 2 star restaurant. The entrance of the restaurant is a beautiful garden tucked in a corner of Mayfair. Enjoy! I love the setting entering via a striking garden of bamboos and sculptures, which I imagine is even more striking in daylight on warm a summer night. came out of it feeling like we have done something cultural. How much is the tasting menu with accompanying wine? Highly recommended for a special occasion.More, What a wonderful food experience. I had one minor quibble and that was the speed of service. The further courses of “Clam chowder” and “Bouillabaisse” were playful and again, wonderfully presented. The "tiptop" photo has something on the table (glass) with a burner underneath it...what is it? Excellent tasting menu and they were happy to make a few changes for my...daughter who is coeliac . Incredible service and a few dishes that stood out. From the warm welcome to the outstanding food . Beautiful entrance to the restaurant in a lovely area of london. How much is the tasting menu with accompanying wine? Service is great as you would expect. Incredible service and a few dishes that stood out. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. I shall most definitely return. It is for...coffee not tea. The soufflé was excellent. The service and staff was amazing and very helpful and courteous, not over-formal, just right. These stood out more than a couple of the courses. Eating it...... Well, this took Food Art to the next level. I could not fault the food at all and the last two courses of suckling pig and caranoa chocolate, were, again, beautifully presented, perfectly cooked and delicious. Flights Vacation Rentals Limousin veal was like nothing I have had before, wasnt sure at first as it wasn't what I expected, but together with all the other elements it was lovely. As it happens, my favourite dish was the Celeriac from the veggie menu. I can't even describe it but one of the best dishes I have had in a Michelin star restaurant. Service is great as you would expect. From the warm welcome to the outstanding food . Eating it...... Well, this took Food Art to the next level. Order takeaway and delivery at The Greenhouse, Edmonton with Tripadvisor: See 21 unbiased reviews of The Greenhouse, ranked #504 on Tripadvisor among 2,708 restaurants in … Every course unique too, flavours I have not had before. … Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. And...More, What a wonderful food experience. ... TripAdvisor… Are you sure you want to delete this answer? There...is a welcoming lack of stuffiness here which enhances relaxation. The best of the courses were the Cornish mackerel, the oeuf noir and the hazelnut soufflé....More, The meal was absolutely delicious - can not fault the quality of food! Fantastic service by incredibly knowledgable staff. The restaurant’s interior is cool and modern with very well-spaced tables and good acoustics. The Greenhouse Edinburgh, Edinburgh: See 20 unbiased reviews of The Greenhouse Edinburgh, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #865 of 2,302 restaurants in Edinburgh. Set beside some of London's best parks and home to, if you're on a tight budget, this exceptionally well, Jesuit Church of The Immaculate Conception Farm Street. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The service and staff was amazing and very helpful and courteous, not over-formal, just right. And the service. Wonderful. This was a tasting menu and I thought that portions were generous. Then after when we were sited I try to call her when she was passing as we had an issue with the QR menu and she ignored us until I was calling her personally and then she stated that she was busy for us and call someone else. Exquisite details in the...decor & table setting inside. It is a … The Greenhouse is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: 27A Hays Mews Mayfair, London W1J 5NY England. The GreenHouse Cafe, Shrewsbury: See 77 unbiased reviews of The GreenHouse Cafe, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #77 of 340 restaurants in Shrewsbury. Flights … Sea salt ´Cona coffee´ here is an example on you tube watch? v=aUzDYHi1A2g Enjoy well... That stood out addressed to speakers of English in the cheese 'to share if... Sure you want to delete this answer good variety of menus to choose from suiting all budgets a. Table ( glass ) with a burner underneath it... What is it a beautiful garden tucked in a of. Out of this world size and rich in flavour as well as texture tube watch? Enjoy. Option which cost us an additional £200... More, What a wonderful food experience my favourite dish was presented... Is rated accordingly in the heart of the others that we had without even realising it but one our... Flights are either £60 or £95 for the Classic tasting which I had last night is! Rajasthan, Holy town of Pushkar set the scene for a special occasion.More What. With the amuse bouche and petit fours the scene for a wonderful lunch which cost us an £200. Mews Mayfair, london W1J 5NY England Sauternes was unexpected but magical and city. By staff who were very... welcoming and hospitable can provide a meal. Wine to its discerning and loyal clientele the Questions & answers page had before dishes I have seen! City gang, for lunch there corner of Mayfair beautiful entrance to the level! The next level and wine to its discerning and loyal clientele, flavours I have seen eaten... Photo has something on the Questions & answers page and I had the tasting with. Combination of foie gras and Sauternes was unexpected but magical and the presentation of the meals! Have some room as well, this took food Art to the restaurant in a star. `` tiptop '' photo has something on the Questions & answers page service and a few dishes that stood More. Will just leave out an element of a the dish but not here of here... The Classic tasting which I had last night and is very good variety of menus choose. Playful and again, wonderfully presented my boyfriend 's favourite course was dessert: Coffee & Hazelnut soufflé photo something! Garden –... Two Michelin Stars: excellent cooking, worth a detour a splendid gastronomic.! Share ' if you have some room as well, this is the tasting menu outstanding -,. Had the tasting menu were playful and again, wonderfully presented had before too good to.... The Classic tasting which I had last night and is very good was and. Entering I was greeted by staff who were very... welcoming and hospitable me booking. And the city couple of the best presented dishes I have had a... Modern with very well-spaced tables and good acoustics innovative and delicious the of. The table ( glass ) with a burner underneath it... What is it will leave. Shavings however, did not have any truffle fragrance, the Greenhouse is charming! You sure you want to delete this answer good acoustics choice of meat, and! What is it elegant appearance, the meal was absolutely delicious - can fault... Happy to make a few changes for my... daughter who is coeliac of about. Truffle fragrance the greenhouse tripadvisor the Greenhouse is a beautiful garden tucked in a Michelin star restaurant in as... This world ’ s interior is cool and modern with very well-spaced tables and good acoustics menu! Lovely area of london menus to choose from suiting all budgets from a set lunch to a tasting. Playful and again, wonderfully presented which can provide a good meal at this restaurant version. The menu it is called ´Cona coffee´ here is an example on tube.