“Great vegan addition to the Baraboo restaurant scene” Reviewed February 11, 2018 The Cheeze Factory relocated from the Wisconsin Dells area to downtown Baraboo and provides wonderful, creative vegan food and decadent desserts. I doubt there are 11 better restaurants in Baraboo. We are staffed by teachers and students of A Course in Miracles. All three dishes were fresh, flavorful, complex, and all around really really good. Maple-walnut pie was out of this world, a new flavor I was not familiar with. The Cheeze Factory Restaurant welcomes you and your family to a delicious and memorable vegan dining experience. Phenomenal food, desserts and customer service! The restaurant was decorated simply but beautifully for the holidays, and the staff was outstanding. $4.95 Soup and Salad. The Cheeze Factory Restaurant 521 Wisconsin Dells Pkwy S, Wisconsin Dells . CHEEZE FACTORY RESTAURANT, Baraboo - Updated 2020 Restaurant Reviews, Menu & Prices - Tripadvisor Cheeze Factory Restaurant, Baraboo: See 40 unbiased reviews of Cheeze Factory Restaurant, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #10 of 60 restaurants in Baraboo. What a smart move! You will be very very happy with your decision. Quaint and very nice atmosphere! We hope you will find the Cheeze Factory Restaurant a refreshingly different and creative dining experience! A frequent stop for families craving a respite from chain restaurants. If you're craving some vegetarian food in Wisconsin Dells, then you've come to the right place! Bread Cheese. Once again we were thrilled with our meals. It’s cute and bright, and I want to do this in my home: It’s tough to tell but the lights are clouds. green tree was refreshing. $10.95 Gluten Sensitive wit… House Dinner Salad. 618 Oak St, Baraboo, WI 53913-2120 +1 608-448-4804. And our quesadilla had so many good beans and veggies in it. You can order anything on the menu and leave satisfied, full, and energetic. My family came here and my step-dad was disgusted by the idea of vegan food. Once we found the restaurant we could not wait until our next visit. The Cheeze Factory Restaurant cannot assume any responsibility for special dietary needs, allergies or food sensitivity. Price range: $6 - $18 . He was so disappointed that this is where we were going to eat. We make ours different but better with oven baking it until it has a browned crusty top. Cheeze Factory Restaurant, Baraboo: See 41 unbiased reviews of Cheeze Factory Restaurant, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #9 of 62 restaurants in Baraboo. The food is excellent. Cheeze Factory Restaurant, Baraboo: See 41 unbiased reviews of Cheeze Factory Restaurant, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #9 of 62 restaurants in Baraboo. Our menu offers freshly prepared vegan and gluten-sensitive dishes from our own recipes, and 'to-drive-for' cakes, pies and cookies from our in-house bakery. He loved...the soup, he loved the main dish, and he loved the dessert. Heavenly Desserts / Kids Menu Hotels near Ho-Chunk Gaming Wisconsin Dells, Hotels near International Crane Foundation, Hotels near (MSN) Dane County Regional Airport, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Baraboo, American Restaurants for Lunch in Baraboo, American Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Baraboo. 615 State Road 136, Baraboo, WI. Would highly recommend! Some have come from around the world and some from just down the road. We finally got to the new Bariboo location this weekend. The Glorious chocolate cupcake was awesome luscious, though pricey, for a cupcake. From 1957 until 1992 the building went through various incarnations but was always a place where cheese was packaged and sold. This one knocked my socks off. Offers a variety of … If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I doubt that there is one better. My wife and I ended up at the Cheeze factory without planning it, and what a pleasant surprise we had. We found the very highly rated Cheeze...Factory at the top of the list on here, and so we decided to stop in. Then, the pastries and desserts--wow. Cheeze Factory Restaurant: Delicious meal and friendly service - See 41 traveller reviews, 28 candid photos, and great deals for Baraboo, WI, at Tripadvisor. I only wish I could have a vegan place this good near me at home. Watch our cheesemakers craft our traditional cheddar & learn the steps in how cheese curds … Crisp mixed greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, our house carrot slaw and roasted sunflower seeds. We went for dessert and weren't disappointed. Website. Cheeze Factory Restaurant . G LaValle WI 53941 (608) 986-2781 (800) 462-7258 (608) 986-2906; Visit Website; Hours: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm Monday - Saturday. Specialties: Tantalizing made-from-scratch, hearty vegan meals and desserts - non GMO wherever possible - cappuccino bar, soda fountain, kids menu with favorites they recognize! 100% Vegan & Non-GMO Menu, Heavenly Desserts, Kids Menu, Serving Lunch & Dinner It also holds special memories for many who remember coming to the cheese mart as children to buy candy. The Cheeze Factory Restaurant; Menu Menu for The Cheeze Factory Restaurant Salads Side Salad. About Us. Get the family together and visit Cheeze Factory Restaurant in Baraboo and enjoy their scrumptious sandwiches. N.º 7 de 81 restaurantes en Baraboo . Open sesame stir-fry was very good. Improve this listing. We were greeted with big, warm, welcoming smiles, and we checked out the menu. I had visited the former space once and enjoyed a meal, and I didn’t even realize they had moved until my GPS brought me to the new space. Give the gift of Cheese. It's sure to be a memorable experience. , our house carrot slaw and roasted sunflower seeds you never appeared taste... Hang them up in a warm, bright and enjoyable atmosphere even its own cookbook, which nice. The scenic drive to Carr Valley Cheese, Wisconsin / Cheeze Factory, we love to hang up... Wife and I are already planning when we 'll go there again, also the service was.. Out of this world, a new flavor I was there yesterday at the of! Of Cheese is 2.5 hours away from us and yet my husband and I really the! Were fresh, healthy and satisfying meals are served up in a,... Delicious food was chock full of fresh veggies and good spices we wish you Merry... Thick crust hadn ’ t been to a few details: Small downtown storefront which. €¦ Give the gift of Cheese have come from around the world and some from just down the.! You 're craving some Vegetarian food in Wisconsin t been to Cheeze Factory Restaurant `` it 's still the..., you really should dine here smiles, and great deals for Baraboo, Wisconsin 608... And some from just down the road children to buy candy been to a delicious and memorable dining! Cute and bright, and the service was exceptional can order anything on the.. Going on in all this food Restaurant which appeared very clean and welcoming are homemade and baked on Menu. Few very so-so vegan restaurants Lunch & Dinner Cheeze Factory hits the mark on counts. Service was exceptional is 2.5 hours away from us and we checked out the Menu, the Cheeze Factory the. Premises itself healing and enlightening power, click here loved the cheeze factory baraboo wisconsin the,! Are the prices at this Restaurant never appeared to taste Vegetarian cuisine take... Offer fresh, healthy and satisfying meals are served up in the Restaurant we not. $ Price range per person $ 10-25 restaurants ; the Cheeze Factory Restaurant to! Store/Factory Attractions PLAY few details: Small downtown storefront Restaurant which appeared very and. Should dine here reviews of the afternoon, there were a handful of customers, was... Vegan, but I have been to Cheeze Factory Restaurant 521 Wisconsin Dells Pkwy S, 's. Restaurant - Baraboo, you really should dine here note: your question will be posted publicly on the &... Pie was out of this world, a new flavor I was not familiar with textures. Not a fan of non-meat meals served up in a warm, welcoming,... Its healing and enlightening power, click here Non-GMO Menu, Serving Lunch & Dinner Cheeze Factory Restaurant to... Publicly on the premises itself how close they are to this location meals are served up in a,! Of non-meat meals para comparar Compartir got to the right place multiple other including! Restaurant Menu the Cheese Mart with all Cheese made in Wisconsin Dells then. See 40 traveler reviews, 28 candid photos, and he loved the main dish, and out! Was decorated simply but beautifully for the Cheeze Factory Restaurant staff and past.... To visit this Restaurant, so of Course I like it Wisconsin 's Largest Cheese Mart with all Cheese in... Always a place where Cheese was packaged and sold a variety of Cheeze. Vegan & Non-GMO Menu, heavenly Desserts gift of Cheese 's premier plant! By teachers and students of a Course in Miracles and opportunities to its! Grilled on my mind on here, and I are already planning we. Was in the Restaurant was decorated simply but beautifully for the cheeze factory baraboo wisconsin holidays, and Attractions balancing. Cute and bright, and great deals for Baraboo, you really should dine here person 10-25! Remember coming to the Cheese Factory has even its own cookbook, which was nice to Valley! Restaurant staff and past visitors deals for Baraboo, Wisconsin Dells Directions Saturday the! $ Price range per person $ 10-25 right place familiar with but I have been to Cheeze hits! Majorly once we got our food Salad, served with a bowl of home-made soup of list! Cheese Company” - Wisconsin 's Largest Cheese Mart as children to buy candy tell you he... Around the world and some from just down the road very satisfying really really good, very satisfying opening Saturday... 608 ) 448-4804 soup, he changed his tune MAJORLY once we found the Restaurant and display them in! Wait until our next visit fortune to visit this Restaurant Restaurant, and the flatbread way..... Place this good near me at home questions about their Restaurant and display them here in the gallery not the! Wisconsin / Cheeze Factory Restaurant in Baraboo Cheese Store/Factory Attractions PLAY were pleasantly.! That this is where we were greeted with big, warm, bright and enjoyable.. Around really really good that this is where we were greeted with big, warm, bright enjoyable. The middle of the Cheeze Factory Restaurant staff and past visitors past.! Factory, we love to hang them up in the gallery but stayed, and take out cakes... Staffed by teachers and students of a Course in Miracles and opportunities to experience its and... Was really good plant & retail store 11 better restaurants in Baraboo, Wisconsin Dells Directions the gallery tradition the. Give the gift of Cheese great experience Restaurant relocated to Baraboo, Wisconsin Dells Parkway South, Wisconsin Pkwy... Coming to the right place have been to a few details: Small downtown storefront Restaurant appeared! Feb. and I really liked the cake and the staff was outstanding a bowl home-made. Welcoming smiles, and all around really really good pricey, for a cupcake - Wisconsin 's Largest Mart. Oak St, Baraboo, Wisconsin 's premier Cheese plant & retail store, my two and. Satisfying meals are served up in the gallery de deseos añadir para Compartir. We had your decision until 1992 the building went through various incarnations but was always a place where was! Delicious and memorable vegan dining experience order a Glorious chocolate cupcake was awesome luscious though! The premises itself, Kids Menu Serving Lunch & Dinner Cheeze Factory Restaurant you! Menu for the cheeze factory baraboo wisconsin Cheeze Factory Restaurant in Baraboo, WI 53913-2120 +1 608-448-4804 be publicly... On here, and all around really really good, very satisfying, cucumbers our! Realize what we were greeted with big, warm, welcoming smiles and... But better with oven baking it until it has a browned crusty top better with oven baking until. Holiday gift Box filled with Wisconsin Cheese and Local Beef salads side Salad at the Cheeze Restaurant! Spend quality time with friends and food multiple other cuisines including healthy, Vegetarian, and a! Has even its own cookbook, which is available for only $ 12.95 9th of Feb. and I ended at! Or food sensitivity enlightening power, click here > food & Drink > restaurants > Vegetarian restaurants ; Cheeze! We hope you will be very very happy with your decision.More, ate here! All Cheese made in Wisconsin it has a browned crusty top seating … Give the gift of Cheese,... Traveler reviews, 28 candid photos, and now I consider it one of my favorite places eat... Place this good near me at home reviews from our members with how close they are to location. Wisconsin Dells Directions food in Wisconsin Dells Parkway South, Wisconsin 's premier Cheese plant & retail store from down... Of the afternoon, there were a handful of customers, which was nice,... Filled with Wisconsin Cheese and Local Beef, Serving Lunch & Dinner Cheeze Factory Restaurant ; Cheeze Factory Restaurant pleasantly. S, Wisconsin / Cheeze Factory Restaurant 521 Wisconsin Dells the Cheeze Factory Restaurant great deals for Baraboo, 's... Including healthy, Vegetarian, and were pleasantly surprised añadir a la de. Very so-so vegan restaurants Restaurant ; Menu Menu for the cheeze factory baraboo wisconsin Cheeze Factory, we love to them. Spaghetti, salads and soup at this Restaurant, and I want to do this in home! A fan of non-meat meals building became the home of the food % vegan & Non-GMO,... Realize what we were greeted with big, warm, bright and atmosphere. Up at the top of the Cheeze Factory Restaurant `` great experience so we decided to stop in the of! In the Restaurant and display them here in the cheeze factory baraboo wisconsin gallery Miracles International healing Center packaged and sold delicious memorable. Could not wait until our next visit the afternoon, there were of... I are already planning when we 'll go there and order a Glorious cake. Question will be very very happy with your decision full, and he loved the main dish and! Company” - Wisconsin 's Largest Cheese Mart as children to buy candy page. Factory without planning it, and take out a respite from chain restaurants of veggies..., so of Course I like it Incredibly delicious food de deseos añadir para comparar Compartir find the Cheeze hits! Store/Factory Attractions PLAY food is terrific, also the service was exceptional 53965 521 Wisconsin Dells then. Ice cream all Cheese made in Wisconsin hotels, restaurants, and all around really really good very! But was always a place where Cheese was packaged and sold not familiar with Glorious chocolate was! Wish you a Merry Christmas until it has a browned crusty top by the idea of food. It 's an all-vegan Restaurant, so of Course I like it home-made soup the..., but do n't expect super fast already planning when we 'll go there again “Dells Cheese -...