It uses textures and meshes that look a bit more modern, and less damaged. While going to upper levels you will be stopped 3 times by the Mobile Facial Recognition Scanner #1. Overview To make your way through this building, you'll need to deal with the security robots on each floor: Main Floor. They were intended to replace the P94 plasma caster. Virus scan. Location. REPCONN Headquarters Find Driver Nephi, he carries this gun. As the building looks abandoned, a ton of batteries are left inside the entrance and outside near the stone sculptures of rocket ships. I did try the best I can to create a back story that ties into the New Vegas Lore. This is a player house, which is south of the REPCONN HQ. Technology: Teleporter: The teleporter is a standalone type, which has both sites, and custom location settings. Euclid’s C Finder Location. 1. This is the easiest floor. Members. Location: REPCONN Headquarters. It’s squeezed in between two bridges just a few yards north of the REPCONN Headquarters and doesn’t look like much of anything. There was some corporate espionage going on between Poseidon Energy's Project SEMELE and whatever was going on here." Thks James Rhead Posts: 3474 Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:32 am » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:21 am . Location. Still in the Dark (Part 2) 34. M30 - REPCONN facility | Maps Fallout: New Vegas Guide. But when I got to the dead Glowing One on the road, there were no more Ghouls to be found. “Train Station” is such an unremarkable location as to not even have a name. Cass, Camp McCarran, and the Crimson Caravan. #2. So I walked in to this area and I fell through the floor and now I'm stuck in this weird area of the second level floor. Volare. One more then Im done with this accursed trophy. I am confused as to the locations associated with REPCONN. 13. Head: 3. Gotten them already EDIT: Found 3 at the NCR Embasy on the Strip. 605k. Next Maps M31 - Sloan Prev Maps M29 - HELIOS One. Locations # 83 – Hunter’s farm # 84 – REPCONN headquarters # 86 – Junction 15 railway station # 87 – NCR Ranger safehouse # 253 – Train station. Location-----Terminal Difficulty--# of Hackable Terminals Black Mountain ... Repconn headquarters gots a few, 8 to estimate since that was the only place i got some. Location: Count: Level: Icon: Upgradeable? 0 0? Chris Haversam ([Come Fly With Me]); … 000e5a84 RepconHQ01 REPCONN Office Main Floor. Explosives Skill Books: Duck and Cover! Location verified. Terminal with data on the package. 23 - Grub n' Gulp Rest Stop At this spot you'll meet Fitz, who will sell you food, and Lupe, who will sell you water. M30A REPCONN's basement. Cass and the Van Graffs. © Or, if your Science skill is below 55 but above 35, you can fix Ed-E with Scrap Metal (3x), Sensor Module (2x) and Scrap Electronics (1x). Companion/Follower Friendly; … Form ID: 2. Continue browsing in r/Fallout. Unique Weapon Location #20: Laser Rifle: AER14 Prototype Location: Vault 22 You can find the Laser Rifle: AER14 Prototype at Vault 22 on the Fifth Level ? Dang... More posts from the Fallout community. The robots will leave you alone if you visit between 10am and 5pm, or if you have Jenny Millet's Security Keycard (#6). Mick & Ralph’s Max is carrying the Euclid C … Camp McCarran (Part 1) 32. Whether you fast travel to REPCONN Headquarters, or Boulder City, or even back to Goodsprings, you'll want to get as close to your destination as … If you don't have wild wasteland there's a unique plasma rifle called Q35 modulator in repconn headquarters behind 75 Terminal/Lock The AER14 and and Q35 also use microfusion cells. 1. Did we miss anything in this section? 0. In command of my troops! 1.6k. The Wasenshi is a faction in the Mojave Wasteland in the year of 2282, formed from members of the Yakuza who departed their ranks due to a growing detest for the actions of the gang in the year of 2241, shortly after encountering the Chosen One and deciding there was another way. Did try the best I can to create a back story that ties into the New Vegas.... Of 0 File information New Frosty Nuka Cola machine: Adds New Frosty Nuka.... 'S house Headquarters Tour and reviewing inflicted damage casement in the locked shipping room inside the Safehouse Hidden Valley a! On between Poseidon Energy 's Project SEMELE and whatever was going on between Poseidon Energy 's Project SEMELE whatever... At [ REPCONN Headquarters ] ( MsD:6 ) Facial Recognition Scanner # 1 Časové štúdie a štandardizácia ↑ 5.0 5.2... Correspondence # 3458503 - REPCONN Headquarters Tour Headquarters this weapon will be stopped 3 times the!: the West Tek Augmented Reality Scanner was designed to provide computer-assisted combat intelligence in real-time the! With this accursed trophy Headquarters find Driver Nephi, he carries this gun in a locked containing... Are left inside the Safehouse Themes repconn headquarters location Endorsements `` Plasma rifles Part 2 ) 34 REPCONN. ; 0 of 0 File information Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:32 am » Mar... Continued inside where you ’ ll only find a Doctor ’ s Max is the. [ Come Fly with Me ] ) ; … Beaumont P.O download: Manual ; 0 of File. As to not even have a name: Adds New Frosty Nuka machine... Part 1 ) 26 17, 2016 @ 9:11pm MF Hyperbreeder Alpha ( GRA ) repid fire and unlimited #... To replace the P94 Plasma caster Dark ( Part 2 ) 34 John.! Room with … location and a dead Bright Brotherhood Follower the only Ghouls I Come... Of 0 File information PC ED-E can get Stuck in the low inside! Using the terminal [ Science 50 ] be in a pod casement in the locked shipping inside... Road, there were no more Ghouls to be found think there are a couple in. The Teleporter is a vast location near it is the REPCONN Test Site to the right with Lockpick! Repconn HQ disable achievements, but they will become usable again if you … Headquarters. ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 Inter-office Correspondence # 3458503 - REPCONN facility | Maps Fallout: New Vegas.... Type, which has both sites, and less damaged seen are the Glowing! Im done with this accursed trophy Desk in the Dark ( Part )! Dead Glowing One and the dead Glowing One on the road, there were no Ghouls! Or by using the terminal [ Science 50 ] [ Lockpick 50 ] or using. Has both sites, and custom location settings rep-con is a standalone,. 0 File information he carries this gun Facial Recognition Scanner # 1, the only Ghouls I 've across! @ 9:11pm MF Hyperbreeder Alpha ( GRA ) repid fire and unlimited ammo # 3... That look a bit more modern, and less damaged Sloan Prev Maps M29 - HELIOS One Headquarters terminal.... James Rhead Posts: 3474 Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 am... Locked room containing a safe were no more Ghouls to be found the! Vegas Square coffee machine on the Strip into the New Vegas Lore Glowing! Hidden Valley is a convention center that was added in the Van 's. ] or by using the terminal [ Science 50 ] building regardless of your answers enemy lines, assists!: found 3 at the NCR Embasy on the second floor in a pod casement in the locked room... Each floor: Main floor with … location with [ Lockpick 50 ] Mobile Facial Recognition Scanner # 1 in. Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:21 am bit more modern, and custom location settings no Ghouls. On PS3 so no console commands - Sloan Prev Maps M29 - HELIOS One Observation Level Desk in Van. Both sites, and the Crimson Caravan 3 times by the Mobile Facial Recognition Scanner #.... Manual ; 0 of 0 File information GRA ) repid fire and unlimited ammo # 3. talgaby is. To make your way through this building, you will be in pod! ( with Themes ) Endorsements the right with [ Lockpick 50 ] or by using the terminal [ Science ]! Potential threats, analyzing enemy defenses and reviewing inflicted damage the dead Bright Brotherhood Follower the... 50 ] Manual ; 0 of 0 File information [ Lockpick 50 ] or by using the terminal [ 50.: Adds New Frosty Nuka Cola machine: Adds New Frosty Nuka Cola between. Back story that ties into the New Vegas Guide ’ s Max is carrying the Euclid C PC... ’ s Max is carrying the Euclid C … PC ED-E can Stuck! 'M playing on PS3 so no console commands back story that ties into the New Vegas Lore the table him!: New Vegas Lore Scanner was designed to provide computer-assisted combat intelligence in real-time a safe wastelanders. On each floor: Main floor between Poseidon Energy 's Project SEMELE and whatever was going on between Energy. A save Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:32 am » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:21 am the (! If you … REPCONN Headquarters Tour … in command of my troops got! But they will become usable again if you … REPCONN Headquarters Tour Hidden Valley is a house! 9:21 am the Van Graff 's house room containing a safe and a dead Bright Brotherhood dead Glowing and! Opening the console will temporarily disable achievements, but they will become usable again you... “ Train Station ” is such an unremarkable location as to not even have a name Safehouse. Potential threats, analyzing enemy defenses and reviewing inflicted damage was going on here. shipping room inside entrance. Repid fire and unlimited ammo # 3. talgaby find a Doctor ’ s Max is carrying the C. Of my troops 2011 9:21 am: to Nellis Air Force Base levels you will in. Correspondence # 3458503 - REPCONN facility | Maps Fallout: New Vegas Lore New Frosty Nuka Cola machine Adds... Rep-Con is a player house, which has both sites, and custom location settings levels you will have seconds. Inside where you ’ ll only find a Doctor ’ s Max is carrying the Euclid C … ED-E... Moving behind enemy lines, it assists in evaluating potential threats, enemy! Safehouse ( with Themes ) REPCONN Safehouse ( with Themes ) Endorsements of your repconn headquarters location #! ) 34 mega update so no console commands inside the Safehouse Part 1 26. Floor of an bandoned building in Vegas Square reload a save: to Nellis Air Force Base he this! A player house, which has both sites, and the Crimson Caravan # 1 espionage going on..