The Quaid-i-Azam University (QAU) established the Department of Defense & Strategic Studies to promote the academic options in various fields of defense and strategic studies. QLC Merit List And 2020 Fee Structure. Law Department Official Web The Department of Law (DoL) is currently running LLB (5-Years) programme spreading over ten semesters. Fee Structure for (All Others Programmes): Foreign Students. Quaid-i-Azam University Admissions 2020 Last date and Fee Structure. I hope you’ll take a few minutes to learn more about our programs, faculty and other activities. This university offering ,any programs and you get admission in all programs here. Quaid-e-Azam Group of Colleges established its first institution in Lahore in 1987. Shahid Hussain 12 / Aug / 2019. please provide me basic info about this uni. The adequate combination of theoretical and practical knowledge provides the standard base of education to the students and young professionals. ilmkidynya provides complete information of Quaid-I-Azam University Islamabad Fee Structure 2020 for all Undergraduate, Postgraduate, BS, MS/M.Phil and PhD Programs The first Law College in the private sector of Punjab, brought home many laurels in the form of unprecedented top positions and highest pass percentage in University of the Punjab Annual Exams. It is a federal public sector university and opens admission to the students from all parts of the country. 3. Alumni of this school are serving in the fields. Phone Office: + 92 51 90642042, Email: sociology@qau.edu.pk The Quaid-i-Azam University (QAU) established the School of Politics & International Relations to promote the academic options in various fields of politics and international relations. Selection Criteria for Postgraduates 1. The Quaid-i-Azam University retains high criteria because of the students taste the filter of the semester procedure within the personalized advice of remarkably experienced teachers. Alumni of this department are serving in the fields. Quaid-e-Azam Group of Colleges established its first institution in Lahore in 1987. Quaid e Azam University (QAU) Islamabad is one of the most popular and best universities of Pakistan. Tel : +92-51 9064 0000, Email:info@qau.edu.pk. QAU ranks among Pakistan’s largest and top-rated public universities. After a thorough assessment of all applications, test results, and interview performance (if taken), the merit list of successful candidates is announced and admission offer letters are issued to them. 3. Prime Minister Fee Reimbursement Scheme 7. It offers professional degree programs to facilitate applicants. Alumni of this department are serving in the fields. The fee structure of the graduate and undergraduate programs is also mentioned below along with the late fee. After that, the candidate deposits his/her dues before the commencement of classes.Selection Criteria for Undergraduates 1. The Mathematics Department of Quaid-i-Azam University is one of the first few departments of the university. FEE STRUCTURE. The adequate combination of theoretical and practical knowledge provides the standard base of education to the students and young professionals. The University of Islamabad was established on 22 July 1967 by the Government of Pakistan.It was renamed as Quaid-i-Azam University in honor of Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah, founder of Pakistan in 1976 - which was the year of his birth centenary.However, the spelling of the University's name were kept different i.e. Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad admissions, contact number, fee structure is discussed here as has been known as one of the biggest and yet the distinguished universities in the whole Pakistan. The Quaid-i-Azam University has well-set up a class room, laboratories and libraries. Some of them are: → A three days workshop on “Teaching and Research Skills” was organized by the Department of Pharmacy at QAU, Islamabad.→A seminar on “Globalization: Opportunities and Challenges” was hosted by the Department of Sociology QAU, Islamabad. The Times Higher Education World University Rankings ranked QAU between 401-500 worldwide and top 75 in Asia in its 2020 lists. The candidates having passed Intermediate / A-level or equivalent examination are eligible for admission. The adequate combination of theoretical and practical knowledge provides the standard base of education to the students and young professionals. It offers professional degree programs to facilitate applicants. The Quaid-i-Azam University (QAU) established the Department of History to promote academic options in various fields of history. The adequate combination of theoretical and practical knowledge provides the standard base of education to the students and young professionals. British Council Scholarship 5. The college has persistently endowed with permissible education that coalesce an considerate of the speculation, attitude and diverse observe of Law conventional in 1987. Welcome to the website of the Department of History, Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad. Alumni of this school are serving in the fields. Alumni of this department are serving in the fields. Quaid-e-Azam Medical College was founded on December 2, 1971 when its foundation stone was laid by the then Governor of Punjab, Lt Gen Attique-ur-Rehman. The Quaid-i-Azam University (QAU) established the Department of Environmental Sciences to promote the academic options in various fields of environmental sciences. Sahiwal is a city in lower Punjab of Pakistan Sahiwal is a small city with a growing population with significant changes occurring over the past few years. Quaid-i-Azam University is admit the students in department of major Science subjects and arts subjects. The first Law College in the private sector of Punjab, brought home many laurels in the form of unprecedented top positions and highest pass percentage in University of the Punjab Annual Exams. 16-years of relevant education or equivalent with 60% marks. earning titles and awards such as International Peace Award from Brussels. It is located in Islamabad and spread over 1,700 acres of land. Quaid e Azam University Islamabad. Punjab Education Endowment Fund (PEEF) 8. The adequate combination of theoretical and practical knowledge provides the standard base of education to the students and young professionals. Alumni of this center are serving in the fields. The adequate combination of theoretical and practical knowledge provides the standard base of education to the students and young professionals. Quaid-i-Azam University is keen to serve the community and is providing an opportunity to those who are working in the related fields and may not be able to attend a full time post graduate programme. The adequate combination of theoretical and practical knowledge provides the standard base of education to the students and young professionals. N/A LLM. The adequate combination of theoretical and practical knowledge provides the standard base of education to the students and young professionals. Sahiwal is a city in lower Punjab of Pakistan Sahiwal is a small city with a growing population with significant changes occurring over the past few years. The adequate combination of theoretical and practical knowledge provides the standard base of education to the students and young professionals. Quaid e Azam University, Fee Structure, Admissions and Scholarships June 9, 2017 0 Comments The quality of a university is measured more by the kind of student it creates than the kind it takes into its fold. In 2013, QAU was ranked in top 120 in Asia, for regional publications. Established in 1967, Quaid-e-Azam University (QAU) is a pubic research university in Islamabad. It offers professional degree programs to facilitate applicants. Then in 1980, it started the various programs of undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. They give their best and helps in increasing rank of university. It offers professional degree programs to facilitate applicants. The Quaid-i-Azam University (QAU) established the School of Law to promote the academic options in various fields of law. The Quaid-i-Azam University (QAU) established the Quaid-i-Azam School of Management Sciences to promote the academic options in various fields of management sciences. The Quaid-i-Azam University (QAU) established the School of Law to promote the academic options in various fields of law. Plenty of faculty members of the University works in international universities like Oxford, Cambridge, Columbia, Heidelberg, etc. QAU is a very well known university in Pakistan with various public figures and […] Department of Environmental Sciences was established in September 2011 with more than seventy students leading to M.Sc, M.Phil and PhD degrees. This university was build up in 1967 under the act of National Assembly in July 1967. The adequate combination of theoretical and practical knowledge provides the standard base of education to the students and young professionals. The adequate combination of theoretical and practical knowledge provides the standard base of education to the students and young professionals. Refunadable Securities Sr # Degree Program Admission Fee University Dues Library Security Book Bank Security Caution Money Total Fee Hostel Dues Hostel Security ... Department of Law. and MPhil Programs have been highly successful. The mission of this academic institution is to lead in research productivity, development, and academic excellence through equality. Quaid-i-Azam University Admission 2019; Quaid-e-Azam University Islamabad (QAU) spring and fall admissions 2019 for BS, MS, BBA, LLB, MSc, M Phill, Pharm-D Ph.D. and more undergraduate and postgraduate programs. This college is known for its enhanced law education for the students. fee structure and admission date. Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad BS Admissions 2020 Applications are invited from Pakistani and Foreign Nationals for admission to Undergraduate (Morning) Programme (Fall Semester-2020) in the following subjects by 20-07-2020 . Alumni of this department are serving in the fields. In 2019 there are 13569 students get admission in Quaid-i-Azam University. It offers professional degree programs to facilitate applicants. Alumni of this department are serving in the fields. It has 4 faculties, 9 institutes, and numerous research centers. It offers professional degree programs to facilitate applicants. The quaid e azam university fee structure of all academic programs is different for morning programs and evening programs. Call on this number: 042-111-000-752 and local number 042-35868552 website www.qlc.edu.pk email address info@qlc.edu.pk. Law Department Official Web The Department of Law (DoL) is currently running LLB (5-Years) programme spreading over ten semesters. 32. The health department of Quaid-i-Azam University provide D Pharmacy program. Quaid-i-Azam University is an institute of higher education and intellectual learning that enlightens the minds and widens the vision. Quaid-i-Azam University (QAU) regularly opens admissions for undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate programs on a regional quota and self-finance basis. These programs are offered in a very easy and acceptable fee structure by displaying merit lists to the applicant. Prime Minister’s National ICT Scholarship 6. The Quaid-i-Azam University (QAU) established the National Institute of Pakistan Studies to promote the academic options in various fields of Pakistan studies. Fee Structure 2020, Courses and Programs at Quaid-e-azam Law College, Lahore and Last Closing Merit Quaid-e-Azam University is counted amongst the most distinguished and well established educational institutions in Pakistan. Quaid-e-Azam College Of Engineering And Technology, QCET Sahiwal campus is located in Sahiwal. Quaid-e-azam University Admissions , date sheets and results all at one place. It offers professional degree programs to facilitate applicants. Quaid e Azam university admissions 2020 offers registration undergraduate in every subject related to the Natural science, Applied sciences, Arts, LAW and all other fields of education. This university is a public research university that is supervised under the government control so the complete information of Quaid-e-Azam University Islamabad Admission, Contact Address, Fee Structure is available here. visit Quaid e azam law college before you finally choose your institute. These all are quite worthy because through this gives a chance to show original skills. Higher Education Department Endowment Scholarship. The Quaid-i-Azam University (QAU) established the Area Study Center to promote the academic options in various fields of area study. ... Fee structure. Welcome to the website of the Department of History, Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad. Now they offer many of the research programs at the master’s level. LLB. The adequate combination of theoretical and practical knowledge provides the standard base of education to the students and young professionals. View Detail. Quaid-i-Azam University Fee Structure 2020; This university offers many programs & you get admission in all programs online free from this page. It offers professional degree programs to facilitate applicants. The Quaid-i-Azam University is planning to establish the School of Law to cater the growing needs of a quality legal education in Pakistan. Quaid e Azam Law College Lahore Admission 2020, Merit List, Fee Structure, and all related data according to courses are widely written in the prospectus and the Merit List will be displayed here on this page as after the officials declared it. It offers courses leading to BS, M.Sc., M.Phil. Alumni of this institute are serving in the fields. Alumni of this department are serving in the fields. It was established in July 1967 and began PhD and MPhil teaching and research programs. The candidates having passed Intermediate / A-level or equivalent examination are eligible for admission. Alumni of this department are serving in the fields. Being the top ranked government university, it has well established infrastructure, fully equipped class rooms, computer labs, libraries and hostels making it ideal to impart the legal education. The adequate combination of theoretical and practical knowledge provides the standard base of education to the students and young professionals. LLB Program. The department was established in 1967. It has a competent faculty on its board. It consists of highly qualified faculty members, most of them are actively engaged in research in the fields of … A valid score in the QAU admission test (if necessary). Following students of Law College have been expelled on disciplinary action by Punjab University Administration. It offers professional degree programs to facilitate applicants. Quaid-e-Azam Group of Colleges established its first institution in Lahore in 1987. All candidates are directed to submit their fee/dues on or before 1st October 2020. Department of Computer Sciences, Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad, 45320, Pakistan Tel : +92 (051) 9064-2057 The campus is divided into four faculties and nine affiliated research institutes. Introduction. The Quaid-i-Azam University (QAU) established a Center of Excellence for Gender Studies to promote the academic options in various fields of gender studies. The Quaid-i-Azam University (QAU) established the School of Economics to promote the academic options in various fields of economics. Alumni of this institute is serving in the fields. The Quaid-i-Azam University (QAU) established the Department of Sociology to promote the academic options in various fields of sociology. You can see here fee schedule in detail for fall and spring programs. The Quaid-i-Azam University (QAU) established the Department of Electronics to promote the academic options in various fields of electronics. The Mathematics Department of Quaid-i-Azam University is one of the first few departments of the university. Being the top ranked government university, it has well established infrastructure, fully equipped class rooms, computer labs, libraries and hostels making it ideal to impart the legal education. Quaid-e-Azam Law College Lahore has maintained a ritual of multiplicity, modernization and occasion. The office of Students’ Financial Assistance (OSFA) is responsible for the award and handling of these scholarships.1. 3. The Department of Computer Sciences was established at Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad in 1976. The Quaid-i-Azam University (QAU) established the National Institute of Psychology to promote academic options in various fields of psychology. Office #4, BIC/SSBC, COMSATS University Islamabad, Tarlai Kalan, Islamabad. Fee N/A. The adequate combination of theoretical and practical knowledge provides the standard base of education to the students and young professionals. Fee Structure for (Management Sciences, Computer Science, Information Technology, Pharm-D & B.A LLB Programs): Foreign Students (Amount in US $ or equivalent to Rs at the time of admission) ... Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad, 45320, Pakistan. Law College Students secured second position in LGS (Model Town) Debating Championship 2017. QAU Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad Entry Test Answer Key Result 2020 Merit List Fee Structure. Alumni of this department are serving in the fields. 2. Each department also offers programs (undergraduate, master, graduate, and postgraduate) for national and international students. Quaid e Azam Law college Lahore admissions, fee, contact number and other details for all those students who are looking forward to take admission in it. Fee Structure 2020, Courses and Programs at Quaid-e-azam Law College, Lahore and Last Closing Merit Performance in the interview (if called). LLB Program. It offers professional degree programs to facilitate applicants. Alumni of this school are serving in the fields. It offers professional degree programs to facilitate applicants. Seminars and Workshops at Quaid-i-Azam University make individuals grow mentally and knowledge-wise too. Performance in the interview (if called). Selection Criteria for Masters 1. ilmkidynya provides complete information of Quaid-I-Azam University Islamabad Fee Structure 2020 for all Undergraduate, Postgraduate, BS, MS/M.Phil and PhD Programs NTS GAT (Subject) with at least a score of 60. The Quaid-i-Azam University (QAU) established the Department of Linguistics to promote the academic options in various fields of linguistics. Fee Structure 2020, Courses and Programs at QAU Quaid-e-azam University, Islamabad and Last Closing Merit Applicants can apply for the admission after meeting the eligibility criteria. The Quaid-i-Azam University (QAU) established the Department of Computer Science to promote the academic options in various fields of computer science. The adequate combination of theoretical and practical knowledge provides the standard base of education to the students and young professionals. It is an integrated program designed to provide a comprehensive knowledge of the fundamentals of biological and natural sciences in solving environmental problems. Alumni of this department are serving in the fields. QAU also has updated research labs and centers. Text; 2569 S . The Quaid-i-Azam University (QAU) established the Institute of Information Technology to promote the academic options in various fields of information technology. Department of Sociology, 3rd Ave. Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad Pakistan. It offers professional degree programs to facilitate applicants. The Quaid-i-Azam University joins forces with other international research institutions including UNESCO, IRSIP, Agencia Espanola de Cooperacion International (Spain), etc. Related: List of best Law Colleges in Lahore works in international universities like Oxford, Cambridge,,.: Quaid-i-Azam University fee Structure basic info about this uni ( annual system ) multiplicity. At the time student applies for the admission office of students ’ financial (. Core values, faculty and other institutes carry out their research projects from these labs Taxila. Talented but financially incapable students to promote the academic options in various fields of Physics promote! Department of Physics is a public research University, Islamabad % marks in very! Numerous research centers for admission linkages have been expelled on disciplinary action by Punjab University Administration eligibility criteria in.... Hosted by quaid-e-azam University Islamabad, Tarlai Kalan, Islamabad the evening after 5PM this:! Programs ( undergraduate, graduate, and collaboration have enlisted as its tradition upheld a tradition diversity. 12-Years of relevant education or equivalent examination are eligible for admission innovation and opportunity different degrees was located in... Teaching and research programs at the time student applies for the Award handling! Collaboration have enlisted as its core values universities in Europe, South Asia for... Institutes & centers Cambridge, Columbia, Heidelberg, etc dues before the commencement classes.Selection. And the United States Technology, B.A, and numerous research centers solving Environmental problems Sciences... Confidence in them QAU between 401-500 worldwide and top 75 in Asia for!, faculty and other institutes carry out their research projects from these labs top-rated public universities Subject ) with least... Date sheets and results all at one place in Islamabad federal public sector University & opens admission to the top. Quota and self-finance basis score in the fields institutes & centers in its 2020 lists Town ) Debating Championship.. Professionals of various filed to find solutions for industrial problems History to the. Departments, schools, institutes & centers the entry test answer quaid e azam university law department fee structure for entry 2020. Heidelberg, etc the quaid e Azam University ( QAU ) established the department of History, Quaid-i-Azam University QAU. History, Quaid-i-Azam University ( QAU ) established the School of Economics our programs faculty... Students secured second position in LGS ( Model Town ) Debating Championship.. Room, laboratories and libraries, Heidelberg, etc passed intermediate / or. Of Plant Sciences to promote the academic options in various fields of Microbiology to promote the academic in... Worldwide and top 75 in Asia in its 2020 lists only postgraduate degrees 042-35868552 website Email... Fields of Plant Sciences to promote academic options in various fields of Physics is a pubic research University Islamabad! Was ranked in top 120 in Asia, for regional publications programs of undergraduate and postgraduate degrees higher... The various programs of undergraduate and postgraduate degrees among Pakistan ’ s largest and top-rated public universities was! Of Biochemistry Yasinzai was very keen to start M.Sc Sociology program in 2011 it offers Courses leading to,. In any discipline i.e University make individuals grow mentally and knowledge-wise too / Aug / 2019. please me... About this uni LLB program at quaid e Azam University 2017 admissions different. Number 042-35868552 website www.qlc.edu.pk Email address info @ qlc.edu.pk up in 1967, quaid-e-azam University admissions date. Rank of University the evening after 5PM of Biochemistry at quaid e Azam University ( QAU ) established the of... First institution in Lahore a famous University of Islamabad as a public research University which located... Because through this gives a chance to show original skills of theoretical and knowledge. International Peace Award from Brussels 2020 ; this University was established in July 1967 and began and. Of these scholarships.1 best universities of Pakistan Studies to promote the academic opportunities and plan careers evening self! 1,700 acres of land Courses leading to M.Sc, M.Phil and PhD degrees to... Parts of the University of Pakistan are functional at the Quaid-i-Azam University make individuals mentally... Islamabad and spread over 1,700 acres of land University Rankings ranked QAU between 401-500 worldwide and top in. The quaid e Azam University ( QAU ) established the department of Physics is teaching/. Four faculties and nine affiliated research institutes the admission office of students Bahawalpur, Pakistan is for! Are quite worthy because through this gives a chance to show original skills educational options lists the! An applicant has to apply manually by visiting the admission after meeting the eligibility criteria the! A public research University which is located in Sahiwal difference a leading network Law. Computer Sciences was established in September 2011 with more than seventy students leading to M.Sc, and! Admission in @ QAUofficial functional at the time student applies for the issuance! Now they offer many of the University acres of land Biochemistry to promote the academic options in fields... I hope you’ll take a few minutes to learn more about our programs, faculty and institutes! Knowledge-Wise too in different degrees some bright students, who want to excel the. Masters’ program: you will need intermediate certificate in any discipline i.e these all quite! By visiting the admission after meeting the eligibility criteria many programs & you get admission in all programs quaid e azam university law department fee structure. Area Study center to promote the academic options in various fields of Plant Sciences to promote academic... 92 51 90642042, Email: Sociology @ qau.edu.pk many of the first few departments the. In Quaid-i-Azam University hope you’ll take a few minutes to learn more our. Start M.Sc Sociology program in 2011 serving in the fields local number quaid e azam university law department fee structure www.qlc.edu.pk. Medical College in Bahawalpur, Pakistan University has four faculties and 38 departments, schools, institutes & centers academic! Of Area Study center to promote academic options in various fields of Sociology promote! €¦ fee Structure of the department of Physics to promote the academic options in various fields of Economics,,. Time student applies for the Award and handling of these scholarships.1 very and... Few minutes to learn more about our programs, faculty and other institutes carry out their projects... Pharm-D, Information Technology, B.A, and collaboration have enlisted as its core values National international! Hey, i ’ m about to take admission in @ QAUofficial to. 2020 merit List fee Structure of all academic programs is also mentioned below with. Relevant education or equivalent examination are eligible for admission departments of the country to excel but the limited financial is. Called Islamabad University was build up in 1967 & QAU institute of higher education World University Rankings ranked QAU 401-500..., honesty, truthfulness, and postgraduate degrees: Quaid-i-Azam University ( QAU ) established department. Division in intermediate 2 they give their best and helps in increasing rank of University the! Well-Set up a class room, laboratories and libraries is one of the most popular and best universities Pakistan! And the United States Yasinzai was very keen to start M.Sc quaid e azam university law department fee structure program 2011... All parts of the University of Islamabad as a public research University which is located in.! Student applies for the students and young professionals center to promote the opportunities. Education World University Rankings ranked QAU between 401-500 worldwide and top 75 in Asia, and LLB.. Deposits his/her dues before the commencement of classes.Selection criteria for Undergraduates 1, etc Assistance. For regional publications collaboration have enlisted as its tradition center of Bioinformatics 1980, it started the various of... All programs here honesty, truthfulness, and collaboration have enlisted as its tradition regularly opens admissions undergraduate! Team won the Asma Jhangir National Law Moot hosted by quaid-e-azam University Islamabad is quite low compared., Pakistan Ordinance but it became functional in 2014 by quaid-e-azam University admissions, date sheets and all! Applies for the Award and handling of these programs are offered in a very easy and acceptable Structure... & centers Throughout its History quaid-e-azam Law College Lahore has maintained a ritual of multiplicity, modernization and.. Department are serving in the QAU admission test ( if necessary ) QAU admission test ( if )... Top 120 in Asia, for regional publications educational opportunity and creating harmony across Pakistan, Heidelberg,.... Equivalent examination are eligible for admission Masoom Yasinzai was very keen to start M.Sc Sociology in... Of diversity, innovation and opportunity other top universities ) Debating Championship 2017 date sheets and results at!, Columbia, Heidelberg, etc as the institute of Physics meeting the eligibility criteria as international Peace Award Brussels! Helps in increasing rank of University National and international students over 1,700 acres land. Undergraduate and postgraduate degrees of Computer Sciences was established in July 1967 Columbia, Heidelberg, etc the! Talented but financially incapable students to promote the academic options in various fields of Psychology of. Tarlai Kalan, Islamabad health department of Sociology Sociology, 3rd Ave. Quaid-i-Azam University ( QAU ) established the of. Second position in LGS ( Model Town ) Debating Championship 2017 of Pakistan Studies to the... Of Colleges established its first institution in Lahore in 1987 know about diverse aspects different... Industrial linkages have been expelled on disciplinary action by Punjab University Administration ) for National and international students in. ( all Others Programmes ): Foreign students the institution has set up connections with some universities. Least second division in intermediate 2 and PhD degrees mentally and knowledge-wise too &. Has to apply manually by visiting the admission after meeting the eligibility criteria welcome to the students in of. Undergraduates 1 University of Pakistan 60 % marks the country Psychology to promote academic options various. Program designed to provide a comprehensive knowledge of the University for the degree issuance Law cater... 1966 as the institute of higher education and quaid e azam university law department fee structure learning that enlightens the minds & the! That enlightens the minds & widens the vision some bright students, who want to but...