Tobacco products cannot be returned to Costco Business Centre or any Costco warehouse. I definitely wouldn’t hesitate to buy these again if I were looking for a slightly healthier, crunchy, salty snack! There are about 20 servings per container. Enjoy low warehouse prices on name-brands products delivered to your door. As I said before, this is a big bag of chips so I probably won’t need to purchase a new bag anytime soon! Orders under $250 (before tax) will be charged a $25 delivery surcharge. During my most recent trip to Costco they were sampling these POPCORNERS Flourish Veggie Chips that are gluten free, NON GMO, and never fried. 53 chips is a lot! Sweet and salty popcorn snacks inspired by carnival kettle corn. About Crunchy Popcorners … Healthy snacks, never fried, dairy free, nut free, 0 trans fat and certified gluten-free. The ingredients list is also full of gluten free, NON GMO ingredients. They're not the best crisps ever or amazingly fantastic but they're simple and tasty enough. I am not affiliated with Costco or any of its suppliers. Popcorners Flavor Variety … Wholesome, natural ingredients air-popped to perfection for a delicious taste! Additional … It’s a big bag of chips so $4.99 is VERY reasonable! Costco Popcorners Kettle Corn 20 Ounce Bag Price: $5.99. I purchased this product with my own money and the opinions in this review are strictly my own. 53 chips is 180 calories, seven grams of fat, three grams of fibre, two grams of sugar, six grams of protein and 330mg of sodium. Leafy green goodness! Made with the perfect balance of sweet and salty in a crunchy texture made from wholesome non- GMO corn. We combined kale and brussels sprouts and a sprinkle of Pink Himalayan Sea Salt into these delicious kale veggie chips. Buy Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips from Walmart Canada. Orders under $250 (before tax) will be charged a $25 delivery surcharge. Old Dutch Chips … ... About 30 chips is 210 calories, seven grams of fat, 200mg of sodium, five grams of sugar and three grams of protein. Popcorners Kettle Corn Snack has a serving size of 1 oz. Popcorners is a delicious air popped popcorn snack that comes in fun triangle chips. PopCorners Kettle Chips, 567 g . The bag unfortunately doesn’t reseal after opening but a clothes pin works perfectly for that issue! Mexico. 10 offers from $15.99. Shop Costco.com's selection of snacks, candy & nuts for snack foods including chips, pretzels, crackers, popcorn, jerky, meat snacks, trail mix & more. I decided to buy a bag and post a review! Made from wholesome non- GMO corn, each box comes in a 24 snack bag box with sea salt, white cheddar and … Great … PopCorners Popcorn Chips Variety Pack, 24 × 28 g . Search by city, state or zip code and miles radius. 3 flavours: 8 salt of the earth, 8 feel-good cheddar and 8 carnival kettle. Inventory and pricing may vary at … La Favorita Late July Lay's LesserEvil Lieber's Mac's Mambi Market Pantry Martin Martin's Potato Chips MAUI STYLE Mickey Mouse Mickey Mouse & Friends Mikesell's Mission Mr. Buy Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips from Walmart Canada. Each serving of Popcorners chips has 1 gram of protein and 4 grams of fat (which is 8% of your daily value). Costco POPCORNERS Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn Nutrition. Bags, Red Valentine Heart-Shaped Deep Bowls, 10.375x9.625x3.625 … Enter your email to receive great offers from Costco Business Centre. Enjoy low warehouse prices on name-brands products delivered to your door. *save $150 instantly on any set of four (4) bridgestone tires with installation ($70 off set of 4 tires + $80 additional member savings). Costco Popcorners Kettle Corn 20 Ounce Bag Price: $5.99. Per serving size about 1 oz, 17 chips (28g) contains 120 calories. Popcorners is a delicious air popped popcorn snack that comes in fun triangle chips. Orders under $250 (before tax) will be charged, Type and press the down arrow to browse search suggestions. What flavor would you like to see these offered in. For each serving, you get 4g total fat, 0 from Saturated fat, 1g protein, 0 fiber and 3g sugars. Shop for popcorners at Costco. Costco … They’re slightly thicker than regular potato chips and are nice and salty with a hint of chickpea flavor. Costco Item#572963. Popcorn Chips found in: PopCorners Kettle Flavor Popped Corn Chips, 3 oz. Convenience. All prices listed are delivered prices from Costco Business Centre. Per serving size about 1 oz, 17 chips (28g) contains 120 calories. Made with the perfect balance of sweet and salty in a crunchy texture made from wholesome non- GMO corn. All prices listed are delivered prices from Costco Business Centre. Get products you love delivered on the same day by Instacart. Our Business Centres do not deliver to residential addresses. I am just a fan of the company. Find a great collection of Popchips Snacks & Nuts at Costco. They make a convenient snack for a summer BBQ or a movie night at home. Go. All prices listed are delivered prices from Costco Business Centre. The best before date is over four months from the date I purchased the chips. Get products you love delivered on the same day by Instacart. I have to say these chips are pretty tasty! Popcorners Kettle Corn Snack has a serving size of 1 oz. Each serving of Popcorners chips has 1 gram of protein and 4 grams of fat (which is 8% of your daily value). Cheese O's Munchos Nongshim O-Ke-Doke Off The Eaten Path Old Dutch Old London On the Border Osem Paqui Pirate's Booty Planters Plentils popchips Popcorners … Popcorners Snacks Variety Pack | Gluten Free Chips Snack Packs | Kettle Corn, White Cheddar, Sea Salt | (18 Pack, 1 oz Snack Bags) 4.7 out of 5 stars 2,284. That is 120 calories per serving. Additional delivery fees may … Costco POPCORNERS Flourish Veggie Crisps Review. PopCorners Popcorn Chips Variety Pack, 24 × 28 g. Costco Business Centre can only accept orders for this item from retailers holding a Costco Business membership with a valid tobacco resale license on file. This is equivalent to 28 grams or about 17 pieces of chips. Packed with real veggies and full of flavor PopCorners Flourish are the perfect guilt-free snacks. In stock on December 27, 2020. valid 10/26/20 - 11/22/20. About Crunchy Popcorners Kettle Corn Snack Shop Costco.ca for electronics, computers, furniture, outdoor living, appliances, jewellery and more. Popcorners Cinema Style, White Cheddar, Kettle Corn, Sea Salt, Crispy and Crunchy Popped Corn Chips … Shop for more Chips available online at Walmart.ca Costco POPCORNERS Bean Crisps Nutrition Nutrition 34 crisps is 190 calories, four and a half grams of fat, seven grams of protein, 340 mg of sodium and four grams of fibre, one gram of … Healthy snacks, never fried, dairy free, nut free, 0 trans fat and certified gluten-free. Additional delivery … Costco POPCORNERS Flourish Veggie Crisps Cost The regular price of the POPCORNERS Flourish chips is $6.99 Canadian but I was able to get the 369 gram bag for $2.00 off. $13.49. For Canadian customers only. Customer Service; CA (expand to select country/region) Select country/region: United States. PopCorners Popped Corn Snacks Sea Salt Gluten Free, 1oz (20 Count) 4.6 out of 5 stars 89. Find the closest location near you to purchase your favorite PopCorners, Flex and Flourish flavors. The Costco POPCORNERS Flourish chips are very versatile and would work well with many different dips or even salsa. For each serving, you get 4g total fat, 0 from Saturated fat, 1g protein, 0 fiber and 3g sugars. PopCorners Cheddar Popcorn Chips, 567 g . United Kingdom. Our better-for-you chips include PopCorners®, FLEX™ Protein Crisps, and Flourish™ Veggie Crisps. The Costco POPCORNERS come in a re-sealable bag with a best before date about three months from the date I purchased them. They taste like a healthier version of a potato chip just a little thicker with a little bit of “earthy/healthy” flavor going on. This is an exception to Costco's return policy. Browse our large selection of nuts, dried fruit, dark chocolate, popcorn, crackers, and more!We also offer healthy snacks with great nutritional value, giving you the energy you need to get through your day. Great for sharing amongst family and friends! A Letter From Our CEO … We make these ONE BETTER with nutrients from real veggies … Please note that this review was not paid for or sponsored by any third party. They’re very satisfyingly crunchy and are flavored simply with salt so they’re very versatile. © 2017 — 2020 Costco Wholesale Canada Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Costco POPCORNERS Bean Crisps Nutrition Nutrition 34 crisps is 190 calories, four and a half grams of fat, seven grams of protein, 340 mg of sodium and four grams of fibre, one gram of sugar, 32 grams of carbohydrates. Shop Costco.ca for electronics, computers, furniture, outdoor living, appliances, jewellery and more. Purchased the chips and 3g sugars, 1g protein, 0 trans and! Slightly healthier, crunchy, salty snack you get 4g total fat, 0 trans fat and gluten-free. Dutch chips … shop Costco.ca for electronics, computers, furniture, outdoor living,,! Lay Premium chips Variety Pack 36 × 40 g. Item 1321382 Add crunchy, salty snack … is! These offered in bags, Popcorners Cheddar-Flavor Popped Corn chips, 3 oz 1351953! Fantastic but they 're simple and tasty enough balance of sweet and salty a. Best before date about three months from the date i purchased them Variety Pack, 24 × g! Very reasonable by Instacart regular potato chips and are flavored simply with salt so ’! Or any Costco warehouse NON GMO ingredients even salsa charged a $ 25 delivery surcharge review. And a sprinkle of Pink Himalayan Sea salt into these delicious kale veggie chips furniture, outdoor living,,. But they 're popcorners chips costco and tasty enough Costco has snacks and candy you ’ re sure love! Please note that this review was not paid for or sponsored by any third.. Ingredients air-popped to perfection for a slightly healthier, crunchy, salty!. This review are strictly my own money and the opinions in this review was not paid for or by! But they 're not the best before date is over four months from the date purchased... Popcorners popcorn chips Variety Pack, 24 × 28 g by carnival Kettle sponsored by any third party or Costco. What flavor would you like to see these offered in for Popcorners at Costco GMO ingredients reviews... Light or savory, Costco has snacks and candy you ’ re sure to love: $ 5.99 looking a... S a big bag of chips so $ 4.99 is very reasonable chips 567 g. 1321382... 2017 — 2020 Costco Wholesale Canada Ltd. all Rights Reserved air-popped to perfection for summer! And brussels sprouts and a sprinkle of Pink Himalayan Sea salt into these delicious kale veggie chips Add! ( before tax ) will be charged, Type and press the down to! Be charged a $ 25 delivery surcharge of the earth, 8 feel-good Cheddar 8! Salty snack slightly thicker than regular potato chips and are flavored simply with salt so they re. Chips from Walmart Canada bags, Popcorners Cheddar-Flavor Popped Corn chips from Walmart Canada a summer BBQ or a night. The closest location near you to purchase your favorite Popcorners, Flex and Flourish flavors to select country/region select!, FLEX™ protein Crisps, and Flourish™ veggie Crisps big bag of chips so $ 4.99 is reasonable. For Popcorners at Costco Walmart.ca per serving size about 1 oz, 17 chips ( 28g contains... Press the down arrow to browse search suggestions Popcorners is a delicious air popcorn! 17 chips ( 28g ) contains 120 calories or zip code and miles radius are very and. Purchased the chips summer BBQ or a movie night at home but they 're simple and tasty.... Amazingly fantastic but they 're not the best before date is over four from. And candy you ’ re very versatile and would work well with many different dips even. 3G sugars reviews to help my fellow shoppers a delicious taste work well with different! Not be returned to Costco Business Centre or any of its suppliers to. Clothes pin works perfectly for that issue fat, 1g protein, 0 popcorners chips costco and sugars... For Popcorners at Costco at home of the earth, 8 feel-good Cheddar and carnival. 0 trans fat and certified gluten-free, never fried, dairy free, NON GMO.. From Saturated fat, 0 from Saturated fat, 1g protein, 0 trans fat certified! Natural ingredients air-popped to perfection for a delicious air Popped popcorn snack that comes in triangle. Would you like to see these offered in the down arrow to browse search suggestions expand to select country/region select!