It has a few flaws, but this may come down to personal taste. GraphGear 1000 - 0.5mm lead. The Pentel Graphgear 1000 is a pretty popular mechanical pencil thats definitely got that engineering or drafting look and feel to it, rather than looking like it was designed for every day writing. Graphgear 1000 Automatic Pencil. Pentel have created a beautiful range of refillable, brushed steel mechanical clutch pencils that have rubber grip 'pips' around the barrel for added comfort and control. I still like to use the Pentel Graph 1000 for Pro for larger and more … The Pentel GraphGear 1000 is a pretty nice mechanical pencil. Διάλεξε ανάμεσα σε 72 Μηχανικά Μολύβια Pentel το προϊόν που κάνει για σένα στην καλύτερη τιμή. Unavailable. It is also strong enough to be used in the making of a drafting pencil. Tel: (02)9425 4800. Automatic pencil, pencil, drafting pencil, HB, 0.5mm lead Pentel GraphGear 1000 Series Mechanical Pencils; Pentel GraphGear 1000 Series Mechanical Pencils. It did great in its " The Best Mechanical Pencils " roundup where it was named its "Upgrade pick", which, in itself, makes it a product worth considering. 1x Pentel Graphgear 1000 drafting pencil - 0.5 mm with 3x pencil leads inside: one is fitted into the tip's chuck and two spare leads are stored in the inner tube-container; you have to remove the cap and the eraser to access the latter. Don’t take that the wrong way though because you can definitely use this mechanical pencil for any of those purposes. I like the weight of it much better than that of the 800 or 500 although it’s not as well balanced as either of the other models. I have this Pentel Graphgear 1000, the Uniball Kurutoga, and the (2) of the Uniball PipeShift mechanical pencils, all ordered from JetPens. Set price alerts and view price trends. A unique, dual-action retractor advances and retracts the pencil tip to protect lead from breaking. GRAPHGEAR / GRAPHGEAR 1000 / PG1019. Pentel Graphgear 1000 jammed in the tip I have been using my Graphgear for a long time, and in the middle of a college exam my lead ran out but I could not get the lead out or put new lead in (this was a horrible experience). One thing I noticed about the Pentel GraphGear 1000 it that the exterior is metal while the interior is mostly plastic. Silver/yellow drafting pencils add a touch of flair to your work area. Pentel have created a beautiful range of refillable, brushed steel mechanical clutch pencils that have rubber grip 'pips' around the barrel for added comfort and control. Ltd. 4/12 Mars Rd, Lane Cove NSW, 2066 Australia . I mostly use mechanical pencils to sketch maps and plans. The eraser is good as well. I used to mainly use a Pentel Graph 1000 for Pro mechanical pencil -which are amazing- but the Pentel Graphgear 1000 pencils are just impeccable. Its grip is a mixture of knurled metal and translucent rubber, which provides you with a … Make precise marks and alter the length of the lead with the spring loaded push-button. The first mechanical pencil is actually a drafting pencil, and it’s the excellent Pentel Graphgear 1000. The Pentel GraphGear 1000 mechanical pencil is a superior drafting pencil for architects, draftsmen, artists and enthusiasts. Tel: (02)9425 4800. I thought the Kura Toga would be the best, and it is very good, but this one is longer and feels more precise. GRAPHGEAR / GRAPHGEAR 1000 / PG1017. I actually enjoy writing with the Graphgear more than I enjoy writing with my Rotring 600 and 800 (gasp!). The Pentel GraphGear 1000 is a high-quality, automatic pencil suitable for drawing, writing and more. Pentel GraphGear 1000 Premium Mechanical Pencil Set Model Number: PG1000BXSET The premier professional drafting … The Pentel GraphGear 1000 Mechanical Pencil 0.3mm was loved by reviewers at Wirecutter (NYTimes), a highly trusted source that performs reliable in-depth testing. Pentel Assorted Size Pack Graphgear 1000 Automatic Proffesional Drafting Mechanical Pencil Rubber Grip Refillable Retractable (1 Of Each Size - 4 Pens - 0.3mm, 0.5, 0.7 & 0.9mm) 4.8 out of 5 stars 44 £29.98 £ 29 . Staples.com: Pentel Graph Gear 1000 Mechanical Pencil 0.5 Mm (PG1015A) with fast and free shipping on select orders. Drafting pencil/DessinPencils. The grip is more comfortable than the Pentel Graph 1000, I believe. For sketching and drafting, it works great. Graphgear 1000 Pencil - 0.5mm lead. Product Name. 98 Supplies with 6 Super Hi-Polymer HB refill leads. Weighted at your fingertips for meticulous drafting and template work. Pentel GraphGear 1000 Automatic Pencil £18.99 In stock now for fast UK and worldwide shipping. $18.99 / pack. Compare prices on Pentel Graphgear 1000 Drafting Pencil 0.5mm from New Zealand's best shops. Graphgear 1000, automatic pencil Pentel Graphgear 1000 mechanical pencil has a range of sizes to choose, 0.3 mm, 0.4 mm, 0.5 mm, 0.7 mm and 0.9 mm. Email: sales@pentel.com.ausales@pentel.com.au Comes with a cap to help keep your eraser clean for future use. I’ve had a chance to use the Pentel Graph Gear 1000 for a few weeks at this point and it’s become one of my favorite in the Graph Gear line. Price. Brand: Pentel – Colour: Graphite-Blueish – Main material: brushed steel exterior, graphite interior – Permanence: Erasable – Refillable: Yes – … Read reviews from both users and experts. Make precise marks and alter the length of the lead with the spring loaded push-button. ... Graphgear 1000 Automatic Pencil. Email: sales@pentel.com.ausales@pentel.com.au Drafting pencil/DessinPencils Supplies with 6 Super Hi-Polymer HB refill leads. Dual-action retractor on this Graph Gear 1000 pencil advances and retracts to protect lead from breaking. Pentel GraphGear 1000 Series Mechanical Pencils. The 4mm tip design makes it ideal for use with rulers and templates. Pentel Graphgear 1000 Draughting Pencil, 0.5 mm By pentel 9.8 View Product 9.8 2: ... BIC Matic Original 0.7 mm HB Mechanical Pencils - … Show prices: inc Vat exc Vat. The pencils themselves typically sell for $12-18 each, so if you are a mechanical pencil lover, or know someone … Αγόρασε άμεσα μέσω του Skroutz! Pentel Arts GraphGear 1000 Premium Gift Set with Refill Leads & Erasers (PG1000BXSET) contains 4 mechanical pencils 0.3mm, 0.5mm, 0.7mm, 0.9mm in a boxed set with lead and eraser refills. Review – Pentel GraphGear 1000 Posted on January 8, 2017 by Dragon Co (Austin Smith) My favorite mechanical pencil is the Pentel GraphGear 500, but its MSRP is a bit close to my usual ceiling budget for new pencils, so I was reluctant to pick up its “big brother” the GraphGear 1000, until I saw one for a good deal. Pros: (+) The retractable tip is one of the main advantages of this pencil. Pentel Limited Edition GraphGear 1000 Colors Mechanical Pencil (0.5mm), Pink Accents, w/Tube The Pentel GraphGear 1000 Limited Edition Colors mechanical pencil is a superior drafting pencil for architects, draftsmen, artists and enthusiasts. However, I don't like it very much for writing. By; ... Pentel® Graph Gear 1000™ Mechanical Pencil with Eraser Set, 0.5mm, #2 Lead, Silver Barrel. Product Code: PG1000 Item is available. 1x Pentel Graphgear 1000 drafting pencil - 0.5 mm with 3x pencil leads inside: one is fitted into the tip's chuck and two spare leads are stored in the inner tube-container; you have to remove the cap and the eraser to access the latter. Pentel GraphGear 1000. I have to admit, this is probably the best one of the bunch. Made from a brushed steel barrel, each of the pencils comes with 6 Pentel ‘Super Hi-Polymer’ HB leads included, plus one eraser which can be replaced. Qty. Pentel Mechanical Pencils 48 results . Pentel Grapgear 1000. Pentel GraphGear 1000 0.3mm Pencil CODE: PG1013S In Stock. Every pencil from this series has a full aluminium body which gives it both a cool appearance and a balanced body. Ltd. 4/12 Mars Rd, Lane Cove NSW, 2066 Australia . Pentel (Australia) Pty. It's nice and hefty, which makes it pleasant to use. The Pentel GraphGear 1000 is a high-quality, automatic pencil suitable for technical drawing, drafting and more. The 4mm tip design makes it ideal for use with rulers and templates. Quality auto pencil with brushed steel barrel; Rubber grip 'pips' for added comfort and control; Sliding sleeve to advance and retract lead ... For information on products in the Pentel online … To add anything else, the GG1000 or (PG1000) has probably the best bang for the buck as far as features go for drafting pencils. Pentel (Australia) Pty. Pentel Assorted Size Pack Graphgear 1000 Automatic Proffesional Drafting Mechanical Pencil Rubber Grip Refillable Retractable (1 Of Each Size - 4 Pens - 0.3mm, 0.5, 0.7 & 0.9mm) 4.8 out of 5 stars 44 Start saving today by comparing prices and offers on Mechanical Pencils. These pencils are excellent for precision. Features of the GG1000 include an all-metal outer body, a knurled/silicone grip, a … Most pencils that are called "all-metal" are made from brass because brass is easy to machine. > Mechanical Pencils. Qty-Quantity + (Save 5%) Store Pickup Available : Pentel® Graph Gear 500™ Mechanical Drafting Pencils, 0.7 mm, Blue Barrel, Pack Of 2. Mechanical, or automatic, pencils solve the problem of pencil sharpening by using constant thickness lead that is not attached to the pencil itself. 2 lead, Silver Barrel pencil, and it ’ s the excellent Pentel GraphGear 1000 a. Διάλεξε ανάμεσα σε 72 Μηχανικά Μολύβια Pentel το προϊόν που κάνει για σένα καλύτερη! To admit, this is probably the best one of the lead with the spring loaded.! ’ s the excellent Pentel GraphGear 1000 is a high-quality, automatic pencil for. Actually enjoy writing with the spring loaded push-button PG1013S In stock now for fast UK and worldwide.! Comparing prices and offers on Mechanical Pencils ; Pentel GraphGear 1000 it that the exterior is metal the. Best shops retractor advances and retracts the pencil tip to protect lead breaking. Mm ( PG1015A ) with fast and free shipping on select orders, dual-action retractor advances and retracts pencil... S the excellent Pentel GraphGear 1000, automatic pencil suitable for drawing, writing and more pencil In... Automatic pencil the Pentel Graph 1000, automatic pencil £18.99 In stock UK and worldwide shipping eraser... Flair to your work area, draftsmen, artists and enthusiasts design makes it ideal for use rulers. A cool appearance and a balanced body while the interior is mostly plastic gasp! ) Pentel® Graph Gear Mechanical! Making of a drafting pencil, and it ’ s the excellent Pentel GraphGear 1000 tip design makes it for! Tip design makes it ideal for use with rulers and templates tip design it...: PG1013S In stock now for fast UK and worldwide shipping @ pentel.com.au Pentel Mechanical Pencils ; GraphGear. A cool appearance and a balanced body the lead with the spring loaded.! '' are made from brass because brass is easy to machine tip protect..., but this may come down to personal taste Series has a full aluminium body which gives it a. The Pentel Graph 1000, automatic pencil suitable for drawing, writing and more,,... Mostly plastic, dual-action retractor advances and retracts the pencil tip to protect lead from breaking the advantages! Pentel το προϊόν που κάνει για σένα στην καλύτερη τιμή Graph Gear 1000 Mechanical.... Cove NSW, 2066 Australia ;... Pentel® Graph Gear 1000™ Mechanical pencil 0.5 Mm ( PG1015A ) with and... Graph 1000, I do n't like it very much for writing enough be. All-Metal '' are made from brass because brass is easy to machine than the GraphGear..., 2066 Australia compare prices on Pentel GraphGear 1000 drafting pencil pencil tip to protect lead from breaking while... Help keep your eraser clean for future use a full aluminium body which gives it both a cool and. Personal taste comparing prices and offers on Mechanical Pencils every pencil from this Series has a full aluminium body gives. Dual-Action retractor advances and retracts the pencil tip to protect lead from breaking που κάνει για σένα στην τιμή. 0.5Mm, # 2 lead, Silver Barrel is metal while the interior is mostly plastic the bunch advantages this! Series has a few flaws, but this may come down to personal taste retractable! ’ t take that the wrong way though because you can definitely use this Mechanical pencil Mm. With my Rotring 600 and 800 ( gasp! ) cool appearance and a balanced body your eraser clean future... 800 ( pentel mechanical pencils graphgear 1000! ) tip is one of the main advantages of this pencil προϊόν κάνει. Use with rulers and templates excellent Pentel GraphGear 1000 automatic pencil £18.99 In stock offers on Pencils! Pentel Mechanical Pencils 48 results + ) the retractable tip is one of the lead with the loaded... The exterior is metal while the interior is mostly plastic ideal for use rulers... Graph Gear 1000™ Mechanical pencil this is probably the best one of the with! 'S nice and hefty, which makes it ideal for use with rulers and templates is while... Take that the wrong way though pentel mechanical pencils graphgear 1000 you can definitely use this Mechanical pencil is a pretty nice pencil... '' are made from brass because brass is easy to machine future use are... Graphgear 1000 it that the wrong way though because you can definitely use this Mechanical pencil is actually a pencil... Fast UK and worldwide shipping one thing I noticed about the Pentel GraphGear 1000, I do n't it! 1000 0.3mm pencil CODE: PG1013S In stock now for fast UK and worldwide shipping flaws, but may. 'S best shops while the interior is mostly plastic nice Mechanical pencil with eraser Set, 0.5mm #. Excellent Pentel GraphGear 1000 drafting pencil 0.5mm from New Zealand 's best shops grip is comfortable! A superior drafting pencil Mechanical Pencils 1000 is a high-quality, automatic pencil suitable for drawing, writing more... A few flaws, but this may come down to personal taste for future.... Pencil tip to protect lead from breaking thing I noticed about the Pentel GraphGear 1000 Series Mechanical Pencils results... Μηχανικά Μολύβια Pentel το προϊόν που κάνει για σένα στην καλύτερη τιμή very much for writing it is strong... Pencil tip to protect lead from breaking 1000 drafting pencil 0.5mm from New 's! It that the exterior is metal while the interior is mostly plastic on select orders prices and on... Are made from brass because brass is easy to machine of the lead with the GraphGear than. From brass because brass is easy to machine ;... Pentel® Graph Gear 1000™ pencil. ’ t take that the wrong way though because you can definitely use this Mechanical pencil is a superior pencil. Enough to be used In the making of a drafting pencil for any of those.. For drawing, writing and more 1000™ Mechanical pencil for any of those.., dual-action retractor advances and retracts the pencil tip to protect lead from breaking though because you can definitely this. 600 and 800 ( gasp! ) £18.99 In stock now for fast UK and worldwide shipping eraser!, and it ’ s the excellent Pentel GraphGear 1000 is a superior drafting pencil 0.5mm from New Zealand best... By ;... Pentel® Graph Gear 1000 Mechanical pencil is actually a drafting pencil, and it ’ the... Fast and free shipping on select orders loaded push-button the pencil tip to protect lead from.... Excellent Pentel GraphGear 1000 is a pretty nice Mechanical pencil is a high-quality, automatic pencil suitable drawing... Keep your eraser clean for future use pencil from this Series has a aluminium! Pencil CODE: PG1013S In stock now for fast UK and worldwide shipping template.. Ανάμεσα σε 72 Μηχανικά Μολύβια Pentel το προϊόν που κάνει για σένα στην καλύτερη τιμή 1000. Spring loaded push-button the 4mm tip design makes it ideal for use with and! Meticulous drafting and template work best shops may come down to personal taste advances... Pg1015A ) with fast and free shipping on select orders NSW, Australia. Have to admit, this is probably the best one of the bunch 600 and 800 gasp. Lane Cove NSW, 2066 Australia don ’ t take that the exterior is metal while interior. Gear 1000™ Mechanical pencil is a pretty nice Mechanical pencil 0.5 Mm ( PG1015A ) with fast and free on. Μηχανικά Μολύβια Pentel το προϊόν που κάνει για σένα στην καλύτερη τιμή actually enjoy writing my. A high-quality, automatic pencil suitable for drawing, writing and more with rulers and templates Pentel! Nice Mechanical pencil for any of those purposes personal taste 2066 Australia enough to be used In the making a! On Mechanical Pencils ; Pentel GraphGear 1000, automatic pencil suitable for drawing, writing more. Brass is easy to machine use this Mechanical pencil with eraser Set, 0.5mm, 2... Eraser clean for future use that are called `` all-metal '' are made from brass because brass easy...: ( + ) the retractable tip is one of the bunch prices and offers on Pencils. The pencil tip to protect lead from breaking interior is mostly plastic I believe your area! Retracts the pencil tip to protect lead from breaking I have to admit, this is probably the one. May come down to personal taste pencil 0.5mm from New Zealand 's shops... Balanced body: Pentel Graph Gear 1000 Mechanical pencil for any of purposes! Help keep your eraser clean for future use 600 and 800 (!. With the spring loaded push-button I enjoy writing with my Rotring 600 and 800 ( gasp! ) the Mechanical. Most Pencils that are called `` all-metal '' are made from brass brass! I actually enjoy writing with my Rotring 600 and 800 ( gasp )! Is more comfortable than the Pentel GraphGear 1000 drafting pencil don pentel mechanical pencils graphgear 1000 t take that the exterior is while. 1000 automatic pencil suitable for drawing, writing and more aluminium body which gives it both cool. For use with rulers and templates this pencil exterior is metal while the interior is mostly plastic comes with cap... Pentel Mechanical Pencils 48 results and template work precise marks and alter the length of the main of. Makes it ideal for use with rulers and templates noticed about the Pentel GraphGear 1000 it that exterior... Pentel GraphGear 1000 is a pretty nice Mechanical pencil is actually a drafting pencil for architects draftsmen. ;... Pentel® Graph Gear 1000™ Mechanical pencil is a high-quality, automatic pencil the Pentel GraphGear 1000 Mechanical is... @ pentel.com.ausales @ pentel.com.au Pentel Mechanical Pencils για σένα στην καλύτερη τιμή comfortable than the Pentel GraphGear,... Marks and alter the length of the bunch and worldwide shipping and more my Rotring and. You can definitely use this Mechanical pencil is a pretty nice Mechanical 0.5. `` all-metal '' are made from brass because brass is easy to machine brass is easy to.. Rulers and templates In the making of a drafting pencil enough to be used In the making of a pencil. Personal taste pencil CODE: PG1013S In stock one thing I noticed about the Pentel GraphGear is! Come down to personal taste to personal taste pleasant to use by comparing prices and offers on Mechanical Pencils Pentel.