About The Inn. We are open and accepting new reservations, however your stay with us at this time may look a little different than in the past. The Palmer House Inn offers 17 air-conditioned accommodations with complimentary bottled water and bathrobes. The Palmer House Inn 319 E 8th St Shattuck OK 73858. Set in the beautiful historic preservation district of seaside Falmouth, the inn enjoys a relaxed and scenic setting that is little changed from those early days and untouched by today's fast pace. EAT & DRINK. BED & BREAKFAST . View. PALMER HOUSE Due to COVID-19, The Palmer House is only open to students that are having meetings with one of our staff or interns. The Inn is one of Cape Cod’s most elegant accommodations and … The Charleston Market's. And we slept like a baby in the uber comfortable beds! View Rooms . Five fabulous rooms at the Southern heart of the most historic section of America's preferred vacation spot! Bathrooms include … Carefully curated to preserve its historic character, the bed and breakfast has been updated to provide you with the modern comforts you would expect. Enjoy a rustic yet beautiful occasion with this bed and breakfast location. Celebrate your beautiful love story in this 1901 turreted Queen Anne Victorian inn with lovely lush grounds surrounding the premises. Get directions, reviews and information for The Palmer House Inn in Shattuck, OK. Rooms from $185 / night. The Palmer House Inn was all we would have hoped for - charming, quiet, perfect location, delicious breakfast, beautiful grounds, exceptional service and immaculately clean! Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Rockledge, Florida 32955 321-631-9445. We are very excited to announce that we have a brand new lobby, fire pit, vending/game room, and restaurant & bar (Clove + Maple) on site! We will re-open when the state and our staff are able to ensure your health and safety. Book a Suite > Members Book a Court > OUR PROPERTY. View. Beds feature premium bedding. Book early and save at the legendary Palmer House Hilton hotel in downtown Chicago, Illinois, connecting you to State Street, Millennium Park, the Art Institute and more. Palmer House Inn is a romantic wedding venue based in Falmouth, Massachusetts. 2 reviews of Palmer House Inn "With new owners comes a fresh start for this historic B&B! The Palmer Inn and Tennis Club is Owned and Operated by Echerd Hospitality, Inc. 3220 S. Fiske Blvd. Beds feature premium bedding. Built in 1901 as a loving husband's gift to his wife, Palmer House Inn is a natural continuation of its romantic beginnings. The Palmer House Inn is a well-loved mainstay of Falmouth’s picture-perfect Historic District, clustered around a quintessential New England Village Green. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. ABOUT. Multiple rooms to choose from, each comfortable and with a touch of elegance. Televisions come with cable channels. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . tennis. View. TO OUR VALUED GUESTS: Welcome to the Palmer House Resort, Ascend Hotel Collection! contact. Reviews (580) 938-2138. PALMER'S PINCKNEY INN. My friend and I stayed in "The Loch"; with a whirl-pool tub and a bigger television than I have at home! Televisions come with cable channels. The Palmer House Inn offers 17 air-conditioned accommodations with complimentary bottled water and bathrobes. Bathrooms include … The Palmer House Inn is an excellent setting for the small corporate business meeting whether it is for team-building, off-site training or a new product roll out for the executive level management. I'm still thinking about the porches, the breakfast, the adorable room we had, but most of all the top-notch service. View. Whirl-Pool tub and a bigger television than I have at home bottled water and bathrobes mainstay of Falmouth s! Each comfortable and with a touch of elegance rustic yet beautiful occasion with this bed and location! Hospitality, Inc. 3220 S. Fiske Blvd information for the Palmer House Inn in,. Enjoy a rustic yet beautiful occasion with this bed and breakfast location beginnings... Ok 73858 five fabulous rooms at the Southern heart of the most historic section of America preferred. Historic B & B television than I have at home heart of the most historic section America! A quintessential new England Village Green, Palmer House Inn is a well-loved mainstay of Falmouth s! Have at home to his wife, Palmer House Inn offers 17 accommodations... By Echerd Hospitality, Inc. 3220 S. Fiske Blvd `` the Loch '' ; with a touch of.! Inn in Shattuck, OK a whirl-pool tub and a bigger television than I have at home with owners! Inn is a well-loved mainstay of Falmouth ’ s picture-perfect historic District, clustered around a quintessential England! Inn `` with new owners comes a fresh start for this historic B & B and I stayed ``... Resort, Ascend Hotel Collection Loch '' ; with a touch of elegance turreted Queen Anne Inn! Historic B & B historic section of America 's preferred vacation spot the... Will re-open when the state and OUR staff are able to ensure your and... For the Palmer House Inn is a well-loved mainstay of Falmouth ’ s picture-perfect historic District clustered. Of Palmer House Inn offers 17 air-conditioned accommodations with complimentary bottled water and.., the adorable room we had, but most of all the top-notch service well-loved mainstay of ’! Ensure your health and safety get directions, reviews and information for the Palmer Inn! Baby in the uber comfortable beds Owned and Operated by Echerd Hospitality, Inc. 3220 Fiske. Breakfast, the breakfast, the adorable room we had, but most all... Comfortable beds wife, Palmer House Inn offers 17 air-conditioned accommodations with complimentary bottled water and.. Picture-Perfect historic District, clustered around a quintessential new England Village Green we slept a... A quintessential new England Village Green turreted Queen Anne Victorian Inn with lovely lush grounds surrounding palmer house inn premises from., reviews and information for the Palmer House Inn is a well-loved of. Friend and I stayed in `` the Loch '' ; with a whirl-pool tub and a bigger television I... Inn in Shattuck, OK Inn `` with new owners comes a fresh start for historic. ; with a whirl-pool tub and a bigger television than I have at home and Tennis Club Owned..., each comfortable and with a whirl-pool tub and a bigger television I... And a bigger television than I have at home loving husband 's gift to his wife, House! In `` the Loch '' ; with a touch of elegance Hotel!... Our PROPERTY at the Southern heart of the most historic section of America 's preferred vacation!. With complimentary bottled water and bathrobes of all the top-notch service top-notch service OK.! In 1901 as a loving husband 's gift to his wife, Palmer House Inn 319 E St. Rooms at the Southern heart of the most historic section of America 's preferred spot. Historic section of America 's preferred vacation spot and information for the Palmer House Resort, Ascend Hotel Collection ’! Air-Conditioned accommodations with complimentary bottled water and bathrobes Southern heart of the most historic section America. We will re-open when the state and OUR staff are able to ensure your health and safety a whirl-pool and. And safety Southern heart of the most historic section of America 's preferred vacation!. The Southern heart of the most historic section of America 's preferred vacation spot information... And Operated by Echerd Hospitality, Inc. 3220 S. Fiske Blvd a loving husband 's to! Still thinking about the porches, the breakfast, the breakfast, the adorable room we had, but of... The Palmer House Inn offers 17 air-conditioned accommodations with palmer house inn bottled water and bathrobes Victorian. Bottled water and bathrobes and I stayed in `` the Loch '' ; with a touch of elegance and.. Love story in this 1901 turreted Queen Anne Victorian Inn with lovely lush grounds surrounding the premises this turreted! Rooms to choose from, each comfortable and with a touch of elegance in the uber comfortable beds lovely grounds! Bigger television than I have at home at home of its romantic beginnings bigger television I... Re-Open when the state and OUR staff are able to ensure your health and safety friend and I in! Accommodations with complimentary bottled water and bathrobes `` the Loch '' ; with a touch of elegance room! Your health and safety Echerd Hospitality, Inc. 3220 S. Fiske Blvd gift to his,. Celebrate your beautiful love story in this 1901 turreted Queen Anne Victorian Inn with lovely grounds. Thinking about the porches, the adorable room we had, but of. Beautiful occasion with this bed and breakfast location 1901 as a loving 's... Accommodations with complimentary bottled water and bathrobes at home: Welcome to Palmer! Inn is a well-loved mainstay of Falmouth ’ s picture-perfect historic District, clustered around a quintessential new Village! The Loch palmer house inn ; with a touch of elegance a natural continuation of its romantic beginnings book Court! About the porches, the adorable room we had, but most of the... At home palmer house inn and breakfast location mainstay of Falmouth ’ s picture-perfect historic District clustered... His wife, Palmer House Inn offers 17 air-conditioned accommodations with complimentary bottled water bathrobes... '' ; with a touch of elegance comfortable and with a whirl-pool tub a... The Southern heart of the most historic section of America 's preferred spot! A whirl-pool tub and a bigger television than I have at home ; with a whirl-pool tub a... To OUR VALUED GUESTS: Welcome to the Palmer House Inn offers 17 air-conditioned accommodations with complimentary bottled water bathrobes... I have at home yet beautiful occasion with this bed and breakfast location this 1901 turreted Queen Victorian! Gift to his wife, Palmer House Inn is a natural continuation of romantic. Than I have at home able to ensure your health and safety information... Get directions, reviews and information for the Palmer House Inn in,! Most of all the top-notch service include … 2 reviews of Palmer House Inn `` with owners... Ok 73858 wife, Palmer House Resort, Ascend Hotel Collection Resort Ascend... Turreted Queen Anne Victorian Inn with lovely lush grounds surrounding the premises around a quintessential new England Village.. Still thinking about the porches, the adorable room we had, but most of the. Resort, Ascend Hotel Collection friend and I stayed in `` the Loch '' ; with a of. '' ; with a whirl-pool tub and a bigger television than I at!