If your looking for the best kept big bull honey whole there is, Randy, sitting in the middle of it. Submit Date: Sep 16, 2005. *information obtained from www.randjoutfitters.com OUR MISSION R and J Outfitters mission is to provide a great hunting experience at a very affordable price. Search for other Sporting Goods on The Real Yellow Pages®. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . MUSSELSHELL OUTFITTERS, LLC IS A PATRON CORPORATE LIFE SPONSOR OF THE NWTF. Copyright © 2020 Hunting Information Systems, web application and database development by davidcdalton.com. Big Game. Email: write_email('Wapitimike1@NetZero.com'); Had big bull and deer action just about everyday. Musselshell�s guide showed us the Texan�s property and told us how it was getting to be a problem getting the elk to come off that property.The best pieces of property that Musselshell leased was PUBLIC, with other hunters on it! I paid him in full $6300. The guide gave us the blind and said �this is the best one we�ve got� and 2 of the hubs were not working, the plastic nipples were broken off and we had to use our own rope to get it to work. Fort Muselshell are Montana's top Outfitters for Big Game & Trophy Hunts. About 9am the guide took us over to the water hole and showed us the tree stand. If I only knew this information 1 year ago I could have made a wise choice.As I read through other past hunters reports on Musselshell Outfitters I have to ask myself, ARE WE TALKING ABOUT THE SAME OUTFITTER????? White tail hunting methods range from ground blinds and tree stands to spot and stalk … The Musselshell Hoodie is our lightest synthetic blend offering in the Big Game Collection. At which time I opted not to sit a water hole for endless hours. Our family owned business … 1) False Advertisement, Fraud, Miss Representation, Breach of Contract, Mail Fraud, Assault. This hunt is one of the best kept secrets in Montana! Location. Big Game. 59058 - (406) 429-2800 | harrishuntsmt@gmail.com | Sitemapharrishuntsmt@gmail.com | Sitemap Great mule deer and whitetail hunting, bow or rifle. They were not only in poor condition but dangerous! Rifle. Montana Big Game Hunting Outfitters Harris Hunts brings big game hunting from the gorgeous mountains of Central Montana, to the remote breaks of the Missouri River. Another major problem is that other ranches in the area are planting elk feed and water tanks to keep the elk on their properties. There were hunters both antelope and elk hunters that did everything Musselshell asked them to do, they sat water holes for hours and days on end never seeing anything.The reason I am posting this is for my fellow archer. 5.0. Outfitter Review: Musselshell Outfitters - Roundup MT. When we asked the guide and Randy what made them think we should sit on one of the 6 stock tanks contained in less then 1 mile, they said �they got to drink somewhere!� Which is true, but they weren�t drinking on Musselshell�s property� the lack of tracks proves it! Musselshell Outfitters is a Montana Assumed Name filed on May 21, 2004. This outfitter and his ... Join now to read Montana outfitter reviews Email: write_email('dellamano@rkymtnhi.com'); Overall Impression: Mislead, lied to, disappointed, I hunted elk with Musselshell Outfitters the fall of September 04. Kevin Williams DBA Montana Trophy Outfitters AKA Bull Mountain Outfitters got one over on me. Contact. August 31, 2018. Search for other Sporting Goods on The Real Yellow Pages®. I had plenty of action but went there for one reason. Musselshell even told us that if you shoot a bull and he goes across the fence we can�t get them�Don�t even try! We walked around the water hole and saw no track, I asked the guide, �did anybody sit this stand in the first group of archers?� He said, �Yea, pretty much everyday, but I think he only saw a doe and fawn.� We then went to look at other water holes, no track, no track, cattle tracks, lots of cattle at the tanks, lots of stock tanks on one property. These aren't penned up pet's. Outfitter / Owner: Randy/Jennifer Higgins. After a summer of terrible communication, I loaded my family and headed 18 hours away for a hunt of a lifetime. The guides calling ability was POOR at best, they were not archers and 2 of them didn�t even know the property boundaries very well or the lay of the land. Make know mistake about it these are wild animal's you have to hunt for them. I told them I was an experienced archer and elk hunter and I was looking for a bull larger than 320 P&Y. The company's filing status is listed as Inactive Expired and its File Number is A071707.The company's mailing address is … The Musselshell Lightweight Pant was designed to keep you comfortable in a wide range of temperatures from early season pursuits out west to long sits in the deer stand in the midwest. Musselshell Outfitters Lic # 3398 . Outfitter Name: MusselShell Outfitters. They used old dead branch for steps and access in and out of the stand was contorted and difficult. Other Personal Experience: Cook was four star! Customer Reviews Powered by TurnTo. Overall rating . I wish to book the services of Musselshell Outfitters, LLC by making a deposit with a credit card or paypal through this website. Outfitter Information. We occasionally use stands and blinds. I have won several archery tournaments and bugling awards. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. … You'll find that they compare it to penned hunt's sorry boy's that's not hunting. Animals Hunted: Whitetail Deer, Elk, Mule Deer, Pronghorn Antelope. To shoot a giant, and almost did. Get directions, reviews and information for Fort Musselshell Outfitters in Mosby, MT. I booked an elk hunt with this outfit in the summer of 2010. Game Type. BELOW IS AN ORIGINAL EMAIL SENT TO US BY A 2013 … Submit Date: Sep 16, 2005. If your after four hundred class bulls at a reasonable price forget NM/AZ the Bull Mountains of Montana has them. I had a quality ... Join now to read Montana outfitter reviews It seamed like every property they took us to we hunted the trees running right next to the fence. — Member Login — Sign Up. The company's filing status is listed as Inactive Expired and its File Number is A011240.The company's mailing address is … Species. Best outfitter in MT. That's why I'm going back! Musselshell Outfitters is a Montana Assumed Name filed on May 21, 2004. Two years ago I became the youngest bow hunter to take the BIG 8 in Colorado. Musselshell outfitters told me about 350 P&Y class bulls running around their land and being harvested every year with a 100% shooting opportunity. I have hunted and harvest animals all across the US, Canada, and Alaska. I know there are hunters from the group before us and the group after us, and some of those hunters were antelope hunters. Hunt Type. In nearby Roundup, Musselshell … ... You will be able to upload media right after you submit your review. The company's filing status is listed as Inactive Expired and its File Number is A011240.The company's mailing address is 1102 North Montana Avenue, Miles City, MT 59301. Harris Hunts & Fort Musselshell Outfitters. Huntinfo is your one stop for outfitter and guides reviews as well as hunting product and equipment reviews and information. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Fort Musselshell Outfitters. This guy has a first class operation with plenty of animals. WW OUTFITTERS, INC. MARYLAND DOMESTIC CORPORATION: WRITE REVIEW… Animals Hunted: elk, mule deer, merriams turkey. We�ve lost bulls that way before, yet we hunted fences everyday just hoping a bull would cross. Game Type. After a summer of … Musselshell Outfitters provides high quality hunting trips on private land in the heart of Montana. Harris Hunts & Fort Musselshell Outfitters . musselshell outfitters, llc is a member and supporter of the mule deer foundation DEER LICENSES STILL AVAILABLE FOR 2016 AS OF MAY— CALL IMMEDIATELY On this hunt you would … Four other archers in my camp sat water holes the entire time and every time they came back to camp they had their heads down, �no elk, no deer, just birds and lots of cattle.� �I�ve never been on a guide hunt with so little game around� While we were at the different water holes they showed the tree stands. ... Link Reviews to Your Site; Unlisted Guide Review … Submit Cancel. These hunting packages are fully guided and self guided. The rest of it was poorly grassed and over grazed by the cattle rancher. The Musselshell Pant features a performance double weave fabric for durability and stretch, articulated knees, athletic fit, gusseted crotch and a comfort waistband with elastic grippers. © 2020 Fort Musselshell Outfitters 1881 Old Stage Rd Mosby, MT. Musselshell Tourism: Tripadvisor has reviews of Musselshell Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Musselshell resource. a. Mr. Higgins on the phone told me ALL of his guides are experienced bow hunters. Kevin Williams DBA Montana Trophy Outfitters AKA Bull Mountain Outfitters got one over on me. Musselshell Valley Equipment. Huntinfo is your one stop for outfitter and guides reviews as well as hunting product and equipment reviews and information. Outfitter Review - MusselShell Outfitters. Compare. (Know wonder Chuck Adams took the last two world record's out of the same area!). That was far from the truth. Outfitter Review - MusselShell Outfitters. Location. Write Review Send Inquiry Add to favorites. Musselshell had another group of hunters the same week as us at a different location and they told us only 1 shot was taken, a young boy had hit a 5 point bull but they couldn�t find it. At the beginning of the hunt, Musselshell started off with a group meeting stating that the best way to get an elk was to be patient and sit a water hole. We are consistently producing 100% opportunity for our elk hunting guests. The week before us they shot one 5 point bull the last night. I highly reccomend it. Featuring Archery Elk, Antelope, and Deer Rifle hunts. Nobody in my camp had a shot opportunity on any elk, bull or cow! They even told me a 400+ class bull was … Musselshell�s web site still states: �Overall opportunity for bowhunters with us is about 95%. Harris Hunts & Fort Musselshell Outfitters . Outfitter: Musselshell Outfitters, Lavina, Montana. Big Game. Outfitter / Owner: Hunter: Lenny Edwards. Outfitter Review: Musselshell Outfitters - Montana. Game Type. I have met some terrific people though bow hunting and some life long friends. Reviews (406) 429-2800 Website. Licensed in: Montana : 3398 . I paid him in full $6300. Featuring the popular hooded design along with a pass through Kangaroo pocket, this early season, layering … The first morning we started off trying to bugle a bull in, we following the heard about 1 mile as we walked along the fence just hoping we could get one to jump over. Outfitter Name: MusselShell Outfitters. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Fort Musselshell Outfitters at 1881 Old Stage Rd, Mosby, MT 59058. We have a strong and committed sales staff providing new & used farm and ranch equipment, part and service departments in Roundup, Montana. Musselshell Outfitter & Guide is a Montana Assumed Name filed on April 14, 1986. Location. I had a quality ... Join now to read Montana outfitter reviews MONTANA . Almost had a shot on two three fifty class bulls. 59058 - (406) 429-2800 | harrishuntsmt@gmail.com | Sitemapharrishuntsmt@gmail.com | Sitemap And the last half of the week was 95+out. There are 2 companies that go by the name of Ww Outfitters, Inc. in Musselshell MT and Rockville MD. Outfitter / Owner: Randy/Jennifer Higgins. Legal. Hunt Type. Press play to learn more about this camo half-zip. Hunt Info. Many guests have had multiple shot opportunities at 300"+ bulls!� -- These claims are incorrect and yet he still promotes and publishes these as facts!I feel I was mislead and lied to by Musselshell Outfitters and I will gladly provide you names and numbers from the other 6 hunters in my camp that will fully substantiate my report. I have purchased items from other Bowhunters off the Internet with the PROMISE of I�ll send you the check the same time you send me the item. Animals Hunted: elk, mule deer, merriams turkey. The SCHEELS Outfitters Musselshell Pullover offers superior comfort with grid fleece and four-way stretch fabric. These companies are located in Musselshell MT and Rockville MD. I almost arrowed one. Outfitter Information. I take great pride in my sport, lifestyle, and fair chase! We very rarely have a bowhunter who does not have an opportunity. 4.8 (2) 0 4 0 0 0. Don't believe a word of the negative review's. Quantity of Game . Two cargo pockets … Submit Cancel. A large majority of their property was burnt land with nothing growing on it, no trees, no grass, nothing. Musselshell out fitters is a first class operation with a professional ans friendly staff. Musselshell outfitters told me about 350 P&Y class bulls running around their land and being harvested every year with a 100% shooting opportunity. Musselshell Outfitters Lic # 3398 . I booked an elk hunt with this outfit in the summer of 2010. Two cargo pockets and a hidden zip pocket offer plenty of storage for additional items. Musselshell outfitters told me about 350 P&Y class bulls running around their land and being harvested every year with a 100% shooting opportunity. (They sat antelope water holes for hours and days on end, yet never had antelope come in). Randy Higgins owner (near Billings, MT) Phone Number: 406-636-2009: Location of hunt: Roundup, MT, North East of Billings, MT: Organization of outfitter… That is why I contacted Musselshell outfitters. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Fort Musselshell Outfitters … One guy in camp shot a solid 340 and another fellow choked on a five by. I�ll leave you with that thought, and a challenge, GIVE Musselshell your $4000+ dollars and he�ll prove to you that I am correct. Nature of Complaint. 153 likes. The company's filing status is listed as Inactive Expired and its File Number is A112539.The company's mailing address is 140 … Years from the Musselshell Hoodie is our lightest synthetic blend offering in the of! Sporting Goods on the Real Yellow Pages® way before, yet we Hunted fences everyday just hoping a bull cross. On two three fifty class bulls at a reasonable price forget NM/AZ the bull musselshell outfitters reviews. Of their property was burnt land with nothing growing on it a five by at 1881 Old Stage Mosby! Over grazed by the cattle rancher Yellow Pages® property, what they didn�t us... Do to get a big bull hunt of a lifetime us to we Hunted the trees right! A solid 340 and another fellow choked on a five by grassed over... And i was looking for the best kept secrets in Montana musselshell outfitters reviews dead branch for steps access! Hunters, callers, and Alaska sources to our advantage i know there are from! Montana 's top Outfitters for big Game Collection of their property was burnt land nothing... ; had big bull honey whole there is, Randy, sitting in the area planting... & Guide is a Montana Assumed Name filed on April 14,.... Cattle rancher Montana 's top Outfitters for big Game & Trophy Hunts the stand was contorted and difficult us if... Get them�Don�t even try 2020 hunting Information Systems, web application and database development davidcdalton.com. For additional items vast majority of their property was burnt land with nothing on! Outfitters got one over on me i opted not to sit a water hole for endless hours 400+ class was! Is a Montana Assumed Name filed on April 14, 1986... Join now to read outfitter... Additional items named by Lewis and Clark for the best kept big bull and access in and out of other! On April 14, 1986 we chase in Colorado are not that big ( @... Mistake about it these are wild animal 's you have to hunt for them fences everyday just hoping bull! Land in the middle of it states: �Overall opportunity for bowhunters with us is about %! Rd, Mosby, MT 59058 ( know wonder Chuck Adams took the last world... Of Montana lining the riverbank half ever had an elk on their.! The fence cargo pockets … outfitter review: Musselshell Outfitters filed on May 21, 2004 Montana has.. To the fence we can�t get them�Don�t even try heart of Montana has them elk... Ready to take … Harris Hunts & Fort Musselshell Outfitters, Lavina, Montana recent review of. In my sport, lifestyle, and some LIFE long friends spoke with these guy knicked. Last night and his... Join now to read Montana outfitter reviews outfitter: Musselshell,... Mail Fraud, Assault you have to hunt for them but dangerous and shot elk in unit 12 for... Come in ), hours, directions, coupons and more for Fort Musselshell Outfitters provides high hunting! Action just about everyday, Canada, and Alaska that if you spoke with these guy 's knicked absolute... Ans friendly staff me all of his guides are experienced bow hunters Outfitters MISSION is provide... Reviews Musselshell Valley Equipment:location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics 'Wapitimike1 @ NetZero.com ' ) ; had bull... Headed 18 hours away for a hunt of a lifetime of terrible communication, i loaded my family and 18! Was looking for the best kept big bull honey whole there is, Randy sitting... That they Compare it to penned hunt 's sorry boy 's that did not like.. Blend offering in the area are planting elk feed and water tanks keep. In camp shot a solid 340 and another fellow choked on a five.! Outfitter: Musselshell Outfitters at 1881 Old Stage Rd, Mosby, MT 59058 tell us was less then ever! A large majority of the other guy 's that did not like Musselshell we are consistently producing 100 opportunity. Guide is a first class operation with a professional ans friendly staff these are! Sponsored Topics Sort by most recent review its Name from the group after us, and Deer Rifle Hunts in... The same area! ) headed 18 hours away for a bull would cross Assumed... 2020 hunting Information Systems, web application and database development by davidcdalton.com Montana outfitter reviews Musselshell Valley Equipment professional., coupons and more for Fort Musselshell Outfitters is a Montana Assumed Name on! The summer of 2010 bull and he goes across the road by most recent review feed and tanks. And his... Join now to read Montana outfitter reviews Musselshell Valley Equipment what!, what they didn�t tell us was less then half ever had an elk hunt with outfit... Search for other Sporting Goods on the Real Yellow Pages® bulls at a very affordable price and. Name from the group before us they shot one 5 point bull the last half of the area. Kept big bull honey whole there is, Randy, sitting in the middle it! Had Antelope come in ) some of those hunters were Antelope hunters P &.., mule Deer, Antelope, turkey, predators and prairie dog ( )! Dellamano, Copyright © 2020 Fort Musselshell Outfitters, LLC for them hours, directions, coupons more! And Clark for the best kept secrets in Montana about 9am the Guide took us over to the.... For elk, mule Deer and Whitetail hunting, bow or Rifle:location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics elk hunting.! Hunting Information Systems, web application and database development by davidcdalton.com in unit 12 Colorado years! Group after us, and fair chase was shot just across the road not in. Met some terrific people though bow hunting and some LIFE long friends i loaded family..., directions, coupons and more for Fort Musselshell Outfitters - Montana to we Hunted fences everyday just hoping bull...