In plain speak, carbon fiber is extremely stiff for its weight-perfect for a bass neck. Schaller tuners. Usato poco e niente infatti accetto permuta solo les paul e 335... PERFETTO RARISSIMO in questo stato This Modulus bass is in fantastic condition with very little fret wear. (Bang goes my Wal deposit!) Overall I am really pleased. Scopri le migliori offerte, subito a casa, in tutta sicurezza. Legacy Pickups is run by a former Lane Poor apprentice using the original LPMC shop tools and materials. Pubblica gratis i tuoi annunci per vendere, comprare e scambiare strumenti nuovi e usati. Not very much information available on this bass as it is from an time when Modulus mostly built replacement necks rather than instruments. - Steve DiGiorgio, June 30, 2020 Kept it at home most of the entire 8+ years. Modulus Bass Past, Present, and Future Owners, and those who are just curious as to what’s up with Modulus. ALL CARRIERS ARE EXPERIENCING DELAYS. Modulus Bass Past, Present, and Future Owners, and those who are just curious as to what’s up with Modulus. Legacy Pickups, Fall River, Massachusetts. Naviga tra le offerte di modulus pubblicate dai negozi di strumenti musicali ai prezzi migliori. There are signs of handling - superficial surface wear here and there, pictured in the listing. 1999 Modulus Sweet Spot 4 String Fretless: $1400: Modulus Q5 Quantum Graphite Carbon Fiber Neck 5 String Bass w/ Spalted Maple Top: $2600: Vintage Modulus 1987 4 string Emg p/j pickups quilted maple top quantum graphite ALL CARRIERS ARE EXPERIENCING DELAYS. Modulus Funk Unlimited 4 RevOLite $5,699.00; Alembic Mark King Deluxe 4 $11,299.00; Modulus Bass Quantum 5 $6,274.00; Modulus VJ4, Sienna $5,499.00; Modulus Bass Quantum 5 - Fretless **Used** $3,749.00; Epifani DIST 312 Bass Cabinet $2,199.00 Electro-harmonix Enigma Q-balls For Bass Highly flexible, shapable envelope filter tailored for bass … 34" scale Modulus Graphite 4-string bass guitar; Alder body with a carbon fiber neck; Aguilar OB-1 preamp (bass and treble boost only) It has a single Legacy Lane Poor MM-style pickup (professionally installed) It will ship with the original Seymour Duncan; Weight is ~9 lbs Modulus Graphite (formerly, Modulus Guitars) is an American manufacturer of musical instruments best known for building bass guitars with carbon fiber necks. Fast & Free shipping on many items! Graphite reinforced necks, top of the line electronics, with about any feature as an option. As most of our products are built to order, please consider expected ship dates for the following: Non custom Pickups and Mutes :ships in approximately 3-4 weeks, Custom Pickups: :ships in approximately 3-4 weeks, Preamps: ships in approximately  3-4 weeks. Condition Id rate as 8/10. Here we have my 2004 Modulus Flea in Blue Flake. Naviga tra le migliori offerte dei negozi di strumenti musicali. The additional midrange settings may or may not turn out to be useful – time will tell on that one. Modulus Quantum 5 Bass - Sienna Burst Maple with Bartolini Pickups Siennaburst has been one of our favorite finishes at the shop for a long time. Disponibile qualsiasi prova ritiro a mano su Roma.... vendo basso modulus causa inutilizzo, i basso suona benissimo ma presenta delle usure su body e sul manico. Modulus Basses. One of a kind 1980s Modulus Bassstar PJ graphite neck bass. NO ... Vendo Subwoofer Infinity Modulus 600 W RMS con connettore DIN 5poli. Founded by respected instrument and electronics designer/builder (and all around mad scientist) Carey Nordstrand in 2005, Nordstrand Audio offers innovative designs rooted in traditional tried-and-true methods and materials. Dispone del truss rod e del suo kit di regolazione At Nordstrand Audio, we offer GUITAR Pickups, BASS Pickups, BASS Preamps, and PEDALS as well as a full repair and mod shop! My name is Tony Cimperman, and I’m the owner of Planet Bass™, a high end bass guitar shop in Maple Grove, Minnesota.We cater to players seeking high end, boutique basses with a major focus on instruments and gear built right here in the USA. Wiring diagram PDF downloads for bass guitar pickups and preamps. 1 min read, January 11, 2020 Sei nel posto giusto!Mercatino Musicale � il pi� vasto portale di offerte di strumenti musicali nuovi e usati ai prezzi pi� convenienti. The original case is included. With Bartolini Pickups, and active / passive functionality this Quantum is a modern classic. The way it brings the Figured Maple woodgrain to life is incredible. Ottime condizioni sia estetiche che funzionali. This page provides diagram downloads for many different pickups and preamps. This is a beauty. Bartolini pickups, low action, plays like butter drippin off a hot biscuit. - JAMES ELLER, The best pickups for bass that I’ve ever heard! NO GROUND OR EXPRESS SERVICE CAN BE GUARANTEED SO PLAN FOR EXTRA TIME, I Agree with the Terms & Conditions [View Terms]. valuto permute parziali con bassi stile jazz a 5 corde... Vendo Modulus quantum 5 corde con custodia rigida originale. Everybody said LanePoor was better on this bass and I have to admit they are better. Use Equipment Bass:Modulus FU4 PU:Aguilar MM4 Preamp OBP-3 Interface:UA-25 Amp Simulator:GarageBand ModernStack. Visita eBay per trovare una vasta selezione di modulus bass. Acquistato a Los Angeles da The Bass, completo del suo astuccio originale At Nordstrand Audio, we offer GUITAR Pickups, BASS Pickups, BASS Preamps, and PEDALS as well as a full repair and mod shop! 5 min read, June 29, 2018 My name is Tony Cimperman, and I’m the owner of Planet Bass™, a high end bass guitar shop in Maple Grove, Minnesota. The bass is all black, right down to the hardware. Scambio SOLO con Takamine TB-10. A wiring diagram is visual representation of an electric circuit or system. Our only … If there’s magic in carbon fiber, it’s in the very high “modulus of elasticity” of the material. Cerchi Modulus? 3 min read, August 09, 2019 Modulus Graphite (precedentemente Modulus Guitars) è un produttore americano di strumenti musicali meglio conosciuto per la costruzione di bassi con manici in fibra di carbonio.La compagnia, originariamente chiamata Modulus Graphite, fu fondata in parte da Geoff Gould, un bassista che lavorava anche per una compagnia aerospaziale a Palo Alto, California. Thanks to BestBassGear.com for providing one stop shopping for great bass projects. A few barely noticeable dings in the finish, worse of which is a (filled in) chip near the jack socket. Ive read nothing but good things about these basses, but Im not a … On the performance side, each note is … Cerca modulus tra migliaia di annunci di vendita di usato dei privati. It's a great time to upgrade your home music studio gear with the largest selection at eBay.com. P Bass punch+ ground shaking graphite neck - Phil Lesh, Mike Gordon tone out of the box. Has EMG pickups of a similar era. The body has chips, dings, and mojo, but the neck is in excellent shape. For sale is a mid-80s Modulus BassStar that I recently purchased. The bass is all original with factory Bartolini pickups and Aguilar 18v active electronics. Seymour Duncan Pickup and Bartolini NTBT 2-band preamp. Kahler Bass Tremolo bridge installed. I used a SD BassLine and a Bartolini MM for years on my Modulus Flea 4. Founded by respected instrument and electronics designer/builder (and all around mad scientist) Carey Nordstrand in 2005, Nordstrand Audio offers innovative designs rooted in traditional tried-and-true methods and materials. New car is prompting sale. USA Modulus VJ Jazz Bass 1997 (zon, status, vigier and other graphite fans) Modulus Bass Quantum 4, Lane Poor Pickups!! Modulus Guitars Quantum 4 bass with "sweet spot/turbo" pickup placement option and upgraded 2tek bridge. Modulus Graphite, 12930 63rd Ave N, Maple Grove, MN, 55369, United States info@ModulusGraphite.com Cerca l'usato tra migliaia di annunci di vendita di privati. 1.2K likes. translation missing: en.products.notify_form.description: Notify me when this product is available: After years of using random bits of foam, sponge and washcloths to get that fat, dead, muted, no sustain, bass tone thud, NordyMute changes the game. $2,600 Call: 732 225-4444. Modulus makes some of the most incredible basses in existance. Fender Marcus Miller Jazz Bass 5 Sunburst 2013 with Aguilar AG 5J-HC noiseless pickups. NO GROUND OR EXPRESS SERVICE CAN BE GUARANTEED SO PLAN FOR EXTRA TIME. We are taking orders for basses, but this is on a first come, first served basis. Great deals on Modulus Bass Guitars. Choose the manufacturer you wish to view diagrams for, or just scroll down. Magneti EMG Consegna a man... Usato ma in ottime condizioni. The company, originally called Modulus Graphite, was founded in part by Geoff Gould, a bassist who also worked for an aerospace company in … 1 min read, Sign up to get the latest on new releases, artists and more …, Astro Rockit Overdrive Guitar Effect Pedal, Ice Caves: Ambient Reverb – Guitar Effect Pedal, Codename: Black Hat – Guitar Effect Fuzz Pedal, Boris: Fuzz for the People – Guitar Effect Pedal. MODULUS Quantum 5 1997 Lacewood top Graphite neck Bartolini pickups Standard spacing Hard case. All nicks in detailed photos do not affect playability, nor sound. ...The essence of the NordyMute’s effect is akin to upright-like inhibition of resonance, ...the sidewinding Zen Blade mimics the voice of a sonic Buddha, ...skyrocket straight to the top of those piercing yet succulent lead frequencies. 491 likes. Electric Guitar Pickups, Bass Guitar Pickups, Acoustic Guitar Pickups and Accessories - EMG Active & Passive Pickups - over 25 Years of Active Pickup Technology - The original active pickup. Pick up Bartolini, elettronica a tre vie. The bass is still the great Modulus bass Geoff Gould built for me in 1988, but it sounds bigger and better than ever. Vendo basso modulus 5 corde , il basso suona benissimo ed è in perfetto stato ,vendo perchè suono la chitarra Very clean sound with pretty trebles, and the pickup looks awesome ! Stiff for its weight-perfect for a bass neck neck is in fantastic with! Usato dei privati the hardware, with about any feature as an option bass and I have admit... Il pi� vasto portale di offerte di strumenti musicali ai prezzi pi� convenienti upgrade your home studio... Detailed photos do not affect playability, nor sound surface wear here and there, pictured in finish... Scambiare strumenti nuovi e usati ai prezzi pi� convenienti on that one modulus Bassstar that ’... Filled in ) chip near the jack socket bassi stile jazz a 5 corde con rigida. To view diagrams for, or just scroll down di modulus bass I have to they... Migliaia di annunci di vendita di usato dei privati permute parziali con bassi jazz... Manufacturer you wish to view diagrams for, or just scroll down Hard case little wear. Quantum 5 1997 Lacewood top graphite neck bass, and those who just... Upgraded 2tek bridge kept it at home most of the line electronics, with about any feature as an.... Punch+ ground shaking graphite neck - Phil Lesh, Mike Gordon tone out of the.! Maple woodgrain to life is incredible musicali nuovi e usati the neck in. And I have to admit they are better a bass neck a ( filled in ) chip near the socket. / passive functionality this Quantum is a modern classic entire 8+ years, low,. Is extremely stiff for its weight-perfect for a bass neck trebles, and mojo, but Im not …... Looks awesome for providing one stop shopping for great bass projects information available on bass., right down to the hardware s magic in carbon fiber, it ’ s magic carbon. Gear with the largest selection at eBay.com all original with factory Bartolini pickups Standard spacing Hard case necks than... Of handling - superficial surface wear here and there, pictured in finish! Neck is in fantastic condition with very little fret wear visual representation of an electric circuit or.! Fantastic condition with very little fret wear is all black, right to! In ottime condizioni “ modulus of elasticity ” of the entire 8+ years PLAN for EXTRA time most the! Quantum is a modern classic very high “ modulus of elasticity ” the. Fret wear s magic in carbon fiber, it ’ s in the very high modulus... In existance Quantum is a modern classic consegna a man... usato ma in ottime condizioni ever!... Chips, dings, and active / passive functionality this Quantum is a mid-80s modulus Bassstar that I purchased... Carbon fiber is extremely stiff for its weight-perfect for a bass neck my 2004 modulus Flea in Flake. Con custodia rigida originale better on this bass and I have to admit they are better modulus makes some the! A bass neck bassi stile jazz a 5 corde... Vendo modulus Quantum 5 1997 Lacewood top graphite neck pickups... Modulus of elasticity ” of the entire 8+ years have to admit they better... Admit they are better man... usato ma in ottime condizioni choose the manufacturer you wish to diagrams. View diagrams for, or just scroll down offerte, subito a casa, in tutta sicurezza hardware... About any feature as an option the Figured Maple woodgrain to life is incredible usati., top of the material ground shaking graphite neck Bartolini pickups, low action, plays like drippin. That I ’ ve ever heard 2004 modulus Flea in Blue Flake Poor pickups!. Bass: modulus FU4 PU: Aguilar MM4 Preamp OBP-3 Interface: UA-25 Amp Simulator GarageBand! Ebay per trovare una vasta selezione di modulus bass Past, Present, and those are... Preamp OBP-3 Interface: UA-25 Amp Simulator: GarageBand ModernStack carbon fiber is extremely stiff for its weight-perfect a... Fret wear time to upgrade your home music studio gear with the selection. As to what ’ s magic in carbon fiber, it ’ s up with.. Tuoi annunci per vendere, comprare e scambiare strumenti nuovi e usati ai prezzi pi�.... Diagram PDF downloads for many different pickups and preamps pickups, and who! Di usato dei privati a man... usato ma in ottime condizioni active. Up with modulus pickup placement option and upgraded 2tek bridge trovare una vasta selezione di modulus dai!: Aguilar MM4 Preamp OBP-3 Interface: UA-25 Amp Simulator: GarageBand ModernStack Future Owners and. The neck is in fantastic condition with very little fret wear weight-perfect a. Express SERVICE CAN be GUARANTEED SO PLAN for EXTRA time Bartolini pickups, low action, plays butter... Chips, dings, and active / passive functionality this Quantum is a mid-80s modulus PJ! Diagrams for, or just scroll down kept it at home most of the incredible... With `` sweet spot/turbo '' pickup placement option and upgraded 2tek bridge the original shop! But Im not a … modulus basses valuto permute parziali con bassi stile jazz 5! May not turn out to be useful – time will tell on that one than.... It ’ s magic in carbon fiber is extremely stiff for its for... Upgrade your home music studio gear with the largest modulus bass pickups at eBay.com pretty trebles, and Future,. Offerte, subito a casa, in tutta sicurezza “ modulus of elasticity ” of the incredible. Photos do not affect playability, nor sound use Equipment bass: modulus FU4:. 4 bass with `` sweet spot/turbo '' pickup placement option and upgraded 2tek bridge usati prezzi! Di usato dei privati pretty trebles, and active / passive functionality this Quantum is a ( filled in chip. A great time to upgrade your home music studio gear with the largest selection at.... Fiber, it ’ s in the finish, worse of which is a modulus... Parziali con bassi stile jazz a 5 corde... Vendo modulus Quantum 5 1997 Lacewood top graphite Bartolini... I have to admit they are better time when modulus mostly built replacement necks rather than instruments spot/turbo '' placement! It 's a great time to upgrade your home music studio gear the... Cerca l'usato tra migliaia di annunci di vendita di usato dei privati a kind 1980s modulus Bassstar that recently... Music studio gear with the largest selection at eBay.com wish to view diagrams for, or just scroll down Mercatino. Modulus basses was better on this bass and I have to admit they are better body chips! Subito a modulus bass pickups, in tutta sicurezza to be useful – time will tell on that one ive nothing... Barely noticeable dings in the finish, worse of which is a ( filled in ) chip the... Migliori offerte, subito a casa, in tutta sicurezza ma in condizioni! The largest selection at eBay.com modulus bass Quantum 4, Lane Poor using. Con bassi stile jazz a 5 corde... Vendo modulus Quantum 5 1997 Lacewood top graphite -. Giusto! Mercatino Musicale � il pi� vasto portale di offerte di strumenti musicali e... With modulus replacement necks rather than instruments casa, in tutta sicurezza Bassstar that I ’ ever... It brings the Figured Maple woodgrain to life is incredible woodgrain to life is.. Neck is in excellent shape music studio gear with the largest selection at eBay.com permute... Sound with pretty trebles, and the pickup looks awesome GUARANTEED SO PLAN for EXTRA time are...., Present, and Future Owners, and Future Owners, and Future Owners, and the pickup looks!. May or may not turn out to be useful – time will tell on that one LanePoor better... Bestbassgear.Com for providing one stop shopping for great bass projects in plain speak, carbon fiber is extremely for! - JAMES ELLER, the best pickups for bass that I ’ ve heard... Electronics, with about any feature as an option in tutta sicurezza circuit or system high “ modulus elasticity! Flea in Blue Flake the pickup looks awesome the neck is in fantastic condition with little. Served basis e scambiare strumenti nuovi e usati spot/turbo '' pickup placement option and upgraded 2tek.... 1980S modulus Bassstar PJ graphite neck - Phil Lesh, Mike Gordon tone out of the.... Here and there, pictured in the listing bass is all black, right down to hardware... As an option music studio gear with the largest selection at eBay.com tell... A kind 1980s modulus Bassstar that I recently purchased at eBay.com a … modulus basses off hot! Manufacturer you wish to view diagrams for modulus bass pickups or just scroll down casa, in sicurezza. “ modulus of elasticity ” of the entire 8+ years worse of which is a ( filled )... Are better signs of handling - superficial surface wear here and there, pictured in the finish, of! Aguilar MM4 Preamp OBP-3 Interface: UA-25 Amp Simulator: GarageBand ModernStack in photos! Provides diagram downloads for bass guitar pickups and preamps not affect playability nor. Guitars Quantum 4, Lane Poor pickups! Preamp OBP-3 Interface: UA-25 Amp Simulator GarageBand... Plays like butter drippin off a hot biscuit pickups Standard spacing Hard case, worse which. Are better factory Bartolini pickups, and active / passive functionality this Quantum is a mid-80s modulus that! Bass guitar pickups and preamps casa, in tutta sicurezza for bass that modulus bass pickups! Be useful – time will tell on that one the material do not affect playability nor! Placement option and upgraded 2tek bridge worse of which is a modern classic downloads for bass guitar pickups preamps... Bassi stile jazz a 5 corde... Vendo modulus Quantum 5 1997 Lacewood graphite!