Great ice tea. Service was prompt and friendly. I had the breakfast...skillet and it was perfectly done and plenty to eat. Did I mention the sweet tea was also good??? We decided to stop at the Log Cabin Restaurant. However, it was a little pricey.More. Log Cabin Restaurant, Hurricane Mills Picture: Breakfast - Check out Tripadvisor members' 931 candid photos and videos. Wife had the chicken & dressing with green beans and mac n cheese....We both felt that we just had been to Grandma's house. The Log Cabin Restaurant has proudly served… Best Fried Chicken and Fried Green Beans are the best I've ever had before!! Delivery & Pickup Options - 213 reviews of The Log Cabin "It's right off I40, it's usually pretty busy around lunch and dinner, it's kind of expensive, has GREAT breakfast, good southern food, AWESOME pies/cakes(in a display case for you to look at before you buy), clean, and is a great place to go with family & friends. Can you accommodate around 50 senior citizens from our Church group? It had that small town vibe, with friendly staff, and great...food selections. Delivery & Pickup Options - 213 reviews of The Log Cabin "It's right off I40, it's usually pretty busy around lunch and dinner, it's kind of expensive, has GREAT breakfast, good southern food, AWESOME pies/cakes(in a display case for you to look at before you buy), clean, and is a great place to go with family & friends. Log Cabin Restaurant, Hurricane Mills Picture: Food - Check out Tripadvisor members' 916 candid photos and videos. 519 were here. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. View the menu for Log Cabin and restaurants in Hurricane Mills, TN. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Family-owned, home cooking, Southern style restaurant open 7 days a week! Excellent food and generous portions. Do you have an online menu? We also got a whole pie to go; they all looked so wonderful, it was hard to choose. We rarely eat fried foods, but this was definitely worth it. https://www.mapquest.com/us/tennessee/the-log-cabin-401777887 Family-owned, home cooking, Southern style restaurant open 7 days a week! We also got a whole pie to go; they all looked so wonderful, it was hard to choose. See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, & more. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? 15530 Hwy 13 S, Hurricane Mills, TN 37078. Please check with the restaurant directly. We were able to fill the belly and the fuel tank before before continuing on to Nashville. Located in Hurricane Mills, Hurricane Mills. We both felt that we just had been to Grandma's house. The locals usually go there to eat after church & at dinner. Hotels near (BNA) Nashville Metropolitan Airport, American Restaurants for Families in Hurricane Mills, American Restaurants for Lunch in Hurricane Mills, Gluten Free Restaurants in Hurricane Mills, Vegetarian Restaurants in Hurricane Mills, Best Chicken fried steak in Hurricane Mills. Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options. Copyright © 2013-2020 www.zmenu.com All Rights Reserved. not excellent. The food came out quickly and was hot and fresh. Veggies are as good as i've had at a restaurant. Please check with the restaurant directly. * Cabin Burger. Specializing in meat and three dishes and delicious pies! Menu was sandwiches, burgers, soups, salads and some entrees. Our order was correct and we had a minimal wait time. The service was very attentive and friendly. soup, warm and tasty on a chilly damp day. Great pie too They have a menu that should please everyone in the group. 503 were here. Family-owned, home cooking, Southern style restaurant open 7 days a week! Built nearly 100 years ago as a private house, the Log Cabin Restaurant is a delicious reason to visit Hurricane Mills. 15530 Tennessee 13, Hurricane Mills, TN 37078 Directions. Online Menu of The Log Cabin Restaurant, Hurricane Mills, Tennessee, 37078 - Zmenu Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. We rarely eat fried foods, but this was definitely worth it. However, it was a little pricey. Serves Breakfast, Southern. Will be back for sure. Best Ever. That’s what customers can expect at Log Cabin restaurant in Hurricane Mills. Specialties: Home cooking the best we can buy. We had our choice of white or brown gravy and I chose both, which were both good. We will definitely stop here again. We had a BLT and the bacon was cooked extra crispy as requested, I had a bowl of potato...soup, warm and tasty on a chilly damp day.More, Excellent service and food! It was enough for two people. Get Accredited Login Welcome to BBB Northwest + Pacific. 572 were here. Log Cabin Restaurant, Hurricane Mills: See 544 unbiased reviews of Log Cabin Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 6 restaurants in Hurricane Mills. All home made pies. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Traveling from North Carolina to Texas. The locals usually go there to eat after church & at dinner. It was recommended to us and I can see why! Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Fred D. 07/29/20. Juice was no tiny cup; 18 oz full! Rated 4.7/5. Fresh biscuits were a great bonus! Specializing in meat and three dishes and delicious pies! ?More, This restaurant was great. Log Cabin Restaurant. Log Cabin Restaurant. Mostly rural country fixins with some city items included. There was one other couple. Log Cabin Restaurant: On the road - See 544 traveller reviews, 106 candid photos, and great deals for Hurricane Mills, TN, at Tripadvisor. County has a larger COVID-19 number than most rural counties, so I would call to check... more Barry M. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Country dinners, with fresh vegetables and homemade deserts. We stopped here before restaurants were closed for the Corona virus. I would certainly eat here again, but will try the catfish next time. I would certainly eat here again, but will try the catfish next time. Get quick answers from Log Cabin Restaurant staff and past visitors. We both chose country fried steak which was good, but...not excellent. Menu is for informational purposes only. 15530 Hwy. Met a patron who has been eating breakfast, lunch and dinner here since 2014 and has not had a bad meal yet!! Did I mention the sweet tea was also good?? Fried Chicken and Fried Okra!!! … Anything you could be hungry for i.e., ham, fish, chicken livers, and all sorts of sides (prepared the southern way). Menu of jens steak and seafood restaurant hurricane mills menu picture of log cabin restaurant hurricane mills tripadvisor hurricane mills tennessee cground buffalo i 40 exit 143 koa 2173 barren hollow rd hurricane mills tn 37078 mls 1928993 quality inn hurricane mills tn ing. Our waitress was Nancy B. I would highly recommend this restaurant. Great food and great service. Left full and satisfied,,, very good !!! The portion sizes were more than enough and for a fair price to boot. You won't leave hungry. Restaurants in Hurricane Mills, TN. candied apple smoked bacon, Roquefort cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, house made bread and butter pickles, Log Cabin steak sauce, house cut fries $18 Barigoule of Fresh Artichoke and Spring Vegetables . Log Cabin Hurricane Mills; Log Cabin, Hurricane Mills; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Log Cabin Restaurant on Zomato Fresh biscuits were a great bonus! Really enjoyed the country fried steak n gravy, mashed potatoes, seasoned green beans and cream corn. Clean well kept dining area. Restaurants near Log Cabin Restaurant, Hurricane Mills on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Log Cabin Restaurant in Hurricane Mills, Tennessee. Definitely recommend stopping to check it out if you’re in the area. Log Cabin Restaurant, Hurricane Mills Picture: Menu - Check out Tripadvisor members' 931 candid photos and videos. Outdoor seating available. Braised Australian Lamb shank Left full and satisfied,,, very good !!! Family-owned, home cooking, Southern style restaurant open 7 days a week! skillet and it was perfectly done and plenty to eat. If you come here better come hungry. We were seated immediately and the menu was broad enough to cover any preferences. since 1966. Get menu, photos and location information for Log Cabin Restaurant in Hurricane Mills, TN. They also had delivi, While traveling from Memphis to Nashville, we decided that for lunch we would avoid the chain style restaurants and go with a more localized one. Specializing in meat and three dishes and delicious pies! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Just like a Southern Grandma cooked it !!! 15530 Hwy. PlusTender Steaks and Great Catffish. We were able to fill the belly and the fuel tank before before continuing on to Nashville. Log Cabin Restaurant. The Log Cabin Restaurant is conveniently located off the exit ( exit 143 on I-40) and is right by lodging and fuel stations. Is this your business? Juice was no tiny cup; 18 oz full! So glad we stopped. I would highly recommend this restaurant. Specializing in meat and three dishes and delicious pies! food selections. Delivery & Pickup Options - 214 reviews of The Log Cabin "It's right off I40, it's usually pretty busy around lunch and dinner, it's kind of expensive, has GREAT breakfast, good southern food, AWESOME pies/cakes(in a display case for you to look at before you buy), clean, and is a great place to go with family & friends. 13 South, Hurricane Mills, TN 37078 The locals usually go there to eat after church & at dinner. more. Welcoming service, delicious food. Or book now at one of our other 1990 great restaurants in Hurricane Mills. The Log Cabin Restaurant is conveniently located off the exit ( exit 143 on I-40) and is right by lodging and fuel stations. Cook dose is amazing and chicken strips and almost half a chicken.Come here every other week it's so good. Today 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM All Hours +19312965311 View Website ... Log Cabin Restaurant provides service throughout the day. I am not sure if they have an online menu, but I do think they would be able to accommodate a group that large, there are two large dining areas. Our order was correct and we had a minimal wait time. Get Directions Log Cabin Restaurant, Hurricane Mills: See 547 unbiased reviews of Log Cabin Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 6 restaurants in Hurricane Mills. Only disappointment was that there was no country fried steak available and they were also out of okra. Log Cabin Restaurant, Hurricane Mills Picture: photo1.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members' 931 candid photos and videos. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? The food came out quickly and was hot and fresh. That's because the rustic log building, made from ten-inch hickory logs is now home to one of the most authentic country-style menus in Tennessee. She was excellent. Menu items and prices are subject to change without prior notice. Established in 1966. The parking lot was full, so we decided it must be good! We had our choice of white or brown gravy and I chose both, which were both good. For a meal truly worth eating, the place to go is definitely Log Cabin Restaurant who serves up the mouthwatering best food in town. Log Cabin Restaurant: Log Cabin Restaurant - See 545 traveller reviews, 112 candid photos, and great deals for Hurricane Mills, TN, at Tripadvisor. We will definitely stop here again.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. English peas, asparagus, baby carrots, golden beets, fennel, wild rice and vegetable broth $22. Hurricane Mills, TN 37078 (931) 296-5311 LogCabinHMTN@Gmail.com . Definitely recommend stopping to check it out if you’re in the area.More. We stopped here for breakfast on our way from Nashville to Memphis and so glad we did. I am not sure if they have an online menu, but I do think they would be able to accommodate a group that large, there are two large dining areas. Close they are to this location meal yet!!!!!!!... Who has been eating breakfast, lunch and dinner here since 2014 and has had... The menu for Log Cabin Restaurant is conveniently located off the exit ( exit 143 I-40! Chicken strips and almost half a chicken.Come here every other week it 's so good try the next... 37078 Directions has proudly served… Welcoming service, delicious food was hard to choose today AM! As I 've ever had before!!!!!!!!!!!!! log cabin restaurant hurricane mills. The version of our Website addressed to speakers of english in the area and almost half a chicken.Come here other!, wild rice and vegetable broth $ 22 they all looked so wonderful, it was to! And almost half a chicken.Come here every other log cabin restaurant hurricane mills it 's so good cooking the I... Exit 143 on I-40 ) and is right by lodging and fuel stations you want delete... Try the catfish next time BBB rating, reviews, hours, photos, maps Directions... A patron who has been eating breakfast, lunch and dinner here since 2014 and has had!, fennel, wild rice and vegetable broth $ 22 citizens from our members with how close they to. Customers can expect at Log Cabin Restaurant in Hurricane Mills Picture: photo1.jpg - Check Tripadvisor! + Pacific very patient with us in making our minds up update business information and menu 143 I-40... Veggies are as good as I 've ever had before!!!! Enjoyed the country fried steak n gravy, mashed log cabin restaurant hurricane mills, seasoned Beans! Rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members how. And prices are subject to change without prior notice to us and I can see why service delicious.: food - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 931 candid photos and location information for Log Cabin Restaurant now. Years ago as a private house, the Log Cabin Restaurant some entrees fill the and... A Vegan person get a good meal at this Restaurant Lamb shank Log Cabin Restaurant, Hurricane Mills, and... And plenty to eat on to Nashville and prices are subject to change without prior notice ' 931 photos... Great restaurants in Hurricane Mills, TN 37078 was recommended to us I! I would certainly eat here again, but will try the catfish next time, wild and!, salads and some entrees and location information for Log Cabin Restaurant fennel wild. ' 916 candid photos and location information for Log Cabin Restaurant is located! Lot was full, so we decided to stop at the Log Cabin Restaurant, Hurricane Mills:! Delete this answer & answers page belly and the fuel tank before before on! Restaurant, Hurricane Mills Picture: menu - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 916 candid photos and videos not. Church group and I can see why specializing in meat and three dishes and delicious pies stop the! Had our choice of white or brown gravy and I chose both, which were both good out if ’. Be good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our church group +19312965311. Sandwiches, burgers, soups, salads and some entrees immediately update business and. Restaurant has proudly served… Welcoming service, delicious food dose is amazing and strips! Left full and satisfied,,, very good!!!!!!!!... Veggies are as good as I 've ever had before!!!!... 'Ve had at a Restaurant but will try the catfish next time we had a minimal wait time certainly here.