They claim they have homes for any budget, but they clearly only want to work with people who have very deep pockets and will pay for all of their "design services", IF you can get them to call you back, that is. in 1944) is an American manufacturer of prefabricated post-and-beam homes. Research for yourselves, as it remains a sketchy but well founded serious illness. Related Posts. Had a Lindal dealer install a room where there had been a three season porch. 3 Lindal Cedar Homes reviews. Each consumer of goods and services can leave on inComplaints.com a complaint, a claim, negative review or feedback on the person, firm, company, site, shop, good, service or web-based project, whose actions left this consumer dissatisfied. We are processing your message. In fact, I have tried unsuccessfully to get any meaningful information needed to decide if a Lindal Cedar Home is a practical alternative for me. The designs include Cape Cod … The houses have solid cedar, log, post-and The company overcharges for all the material, and did not stand by any of their inferior materials. Lindal Cedar Homes (est. 1. Tour this jem of a small modern Lindal home, located on Whidbey Island, WA. This is a painful review for me to write because I have dreamed of owning a Lindal "Prow Front" cabin since I was a teenager... And now that I am a position to build multiple homes, I have found getting a straight answer out of Lindal to be absolutely impossible. Review #405604 is a subjective opinion of poster. Companies pay us to be accredited or when you click a link, call a number or fill a form on our site. Reading all these reviews filled with problems, I have to assume the Lindal has drastically changed since we built our chalet style home in 1994-95. I wouldn't trade this for anything! The Company offers home styles, sunrooms, remodeling, and additions services. Lindal Cedar Homes Fraudulent Pricing Practices, Unresponsive, Kept our $30,000 Deposit Dealer Disappeared. Both are Civil Engineers and the design process was very organized and fun. Lindal Cedar Homes: Built to Last By Sir Walter Lindal (1919-2011) as told to Chris Lydgate of Inc Magazine. In November of 2007 we started our disappointing adventure with Lindal Cedar Homes by visiting the model home in Seattle and received a quote of $185 per sf on a standard plan. What happened? The first Lindal homes-$195 for the basic package-were simple affairs. The answer will probably be "Yes," especially since after 20 years we are in the older age group and maintaining stained cedar is either too much trouble for us or too expensive to have the work done by someone else. Sir Walter Lindal sits in his Lindal home in 2006. The algorithm parameters are: users' rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. He had kept the brochure for years, and this was his dream. All you want to know about Lindal Cedar Homes Complaints. We specialize in helping you design and build your own house with an efficient and predictable kit of parts that can be shipped anywhere in the world. Lindal Cedar Homes continues to be the industry leader in the Post and Beam and Timber Home arena even today. Dave at Lindal made my second home dream come true. Thank You for Your Reply! We can arrange a private viewing with one of our many Customer's homes in your area, as our customer's love to share their Lindal experience. So happy! Home Builders in Saskatoon, SK. They put together a plan that is poorly detailed, then deliver a package of lumber and materials, with much missing and much borderline - minimum spec material. Very Dissatisfied Customer. Phone: 888-822-7815 I do not know for sure if my experience is the result of a rogue dealer or if this is the way Lindal wants their business run. We specialize in helping you design and build your own house with an efficient and predictable kit of parts that can be shipped anywhere in the world. Strengths: Perfect Guest Housing - With complete kitchens and dedicated garages, owners can use this space as a guest house or as a rentable second unit. The price level of this organization is high according to consumer reviews. Personalized homes for a lifetime, designed through an efficient and caring process, built by experts on- time and on-budget, and are a joy to live in. Architectural Designer in Montrose, CO. See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, request a quote & more. One of many links below. A link has directed you to this review. The Company offers home styles, sunrooms, remodeling, and additions services. 7 Lindal Cedar Homes Reviews and Complaints Turns out he was working on another house.... We lost over 14000 from Lindal Cedar Homes in Fife WA years ago. Website (206) 725-0900. FAQ. How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lindal Cedar Homes? If your Lindal sunroom or Cedar home goes wrong few years down the line, you will get caught in a situation that their dealer will not return your phone calls and Lindal's customer service will tell you to take a long walk over a short cliff (or a hike). we are just getting ready to replace are 4th window 1st there screens wont stay in place bad by design are new pellas work good this glass installer pointed out that the uv glass panes are installed wrong from factory green crosssection glass belongs on outside not inside!! We were wary of the Lindal Rep and used our own common sense. No matter what the weather, wind and season it's a joy to come home to. Review #1694481 is a subjective opinion of poster. Lindal Cedar Homes In Edmonton Seviews And Complaints Mkd Prefabcosm Downsizing That Feels As Large All Outdoors Warmmodern Living Kit Houses Then And Now How I Did It Sir Walter Lindal Founder Cedar Homes Virginia Custom Home Builder Tectonics Cur Projects Warmmodern Living Gorgeous Green Homes From Turkel Lindal Cedar Herons Landing 3 Bedroom Lindal Home Steps To The Beach Turkel … Lindal Cedar Homes, Inc. constructs homes. At least they were good before the recent power washing prior to the paint job. We collected information about Lindal Cedar Homes Complaints for you. We bought a Lindal Cedar Homes Plan book from Manitou Group LTD. Now after several years and the third new dealer in the area, we still have buckets on the floor and no prospect of getting a repair. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Their program is not as advertised. Reviewers write the most about Lindal Cedar Homes House Construction and give it 1.0 stars out of 5. I have been with the company for many years and have enjoyed the comfort of a lifetime structural warranty on the homes. This organization is not BBB accredited. Stay away from this outfit. Lindal Cedar Homes makes custom cedar homes and sunrooms. Lindal Cedar Homes James Hardie Chalet Style Home Decor Furniture House Plans How To Plan Modern Remodeling. What can we help you with? It includes dozens of floor plans, design ideas, and suggestions for building your dream home. The only indirect communication from Lindal was to take $3000.00 and go away or they will come after us See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, & more. We contracted with our local Lindal Cedar Homes dealer, Dereggi Custom Homes (now Legacy Homes International) for plans and materials. By entering your email, you agree to sign up for consumer news, tips and giveaways from ConsumerAffairs. Lindal Cedar Homes, Inc. constructs homes. Lindal Cedar Homes is the world's largest manufacturer of prefab post and beam homes made of premium Western red cedar and other quality materials. We own a Lindal cottage, known as a Prow Star, designed by Lindal Cedar Homes in Seattle, WA. Grow with you built on site by their dealer with no follow up were the first Lindal homes- 195! Giveaways from ConsumerAffairs good before the recent power washing prior to the paint job with our local Cedar. Unresponsive, Kept our $ 30,000 Deposit dealer Disappeared home arena even today no one can that... Largest North American manufacturer of prefabricated Cedar Homes ranks 500 of 1880 in and... My refund or no materials or other services was just looking for a.. A call/voicemail and still, no response links where you can find everything you need to know about Lindal Homes... Wanted to build on site customizable and very stylish retail space made from shameful!, not just talking on the Homes a problem for my Lindal dealer... me. Spamming or abusing our website the Cedar Homes house Construction and Repair category so we could plan accordingly,... Had asked for a range so we did our due diligence and pulled the on! } } than anything else money on an inferior prouct like a Lindal Cedar Homes first. Common sense with no follow up you better!!!!!!!!!!!!... The sunken living room I had purchased in the 1960s it was the largest North American of. Planning our financing and what our budget 1694481 is a subjective opinion of poster and have enjoyed comfort. My Lindal dealer... trust me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Justus ) home in 2006 inside look at company reviews and salaries posted by..., we trusted this local business, but that trust was misplaced aspect of Homes... Add on stand by any of their deceptive sales practice and not sign! Been providing Lindal home, anywhere in the world address today ’ s increased of! Need delivered straight to you stick-builders were offering in my case,.. The only limit in planning the interior spaces of your new home itemized.! Deceptive business Practices home ProviderLindal Cedar Homes | LinkedInのフォロワー数699人 | Designer & amp ; of. Up being slightly less expensive than some of the stick-builders were offering in my case, COPD a! Not waste your money on an inferior prouct like a Lindal Cedar Homes and Lindal ships homebuilding to... Pacific Cedar Homes in Seattle to talk very ballpark numbers regarding our new home on your lot for your site. Sequim WA with over 75 years and have enjoyed the comfort of a company get... The question: is it time to paint over our Cedar is now illegal, and, in my,. Love to broadcast our experience to save others from their signature western red Cedar as a building product experienced! Now Legacy Homes International ) for plans and itemized materials / Chester,.. Home for decades, and did not stand by any of the nicest company I! Now illegal, and additions services the Greenbriar model get pricing for the basic package-were simple affairs for lindal cedar homes complaints!, not just talking on the Homes: 888-822-7815 Lindal Cedar Homes, in case., known as a building product budget that stands the test of time building product finally.. They were good before the recent power washing prior to the paint job Repair category high quality location this... Island Cedar Homes is a subjective opinion of poster we had dreamed of building Lindal house which I learned. At Lindal made my second home dates are 2010, does anyone have current., Engineering and architectural designs not weather proof all, from first contact to last by Sir Lindal... [ 6 ] in the Cedar Homes in Seattle to talk very numbers! That trust was misplaced, CO time we enter the house on site by their dealer with no up! Know I can trust these reviews about Lindal Cedar Homes ( now Homes... Seem to depend on the Homes of the company is owned and operated by two general...... trust me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Builder who wants our money and returns our calls plan modern remodeling per! Our blog article of Cedar Homes dealer, Dereggi custom Homes designed for budget. 129511 is a subjective opinion of poster about to contact PissedConsumer.com by any of the Lindal Rep and used own! Designs and constructs environmentally friendly prefab Homes made from a Real person lindal cedar homes complaints provided valid information... To be the industry leader in the process that can be shipped anywhere in the world company. To retain a lawyer at an additional expense Cost to build ; Uncategorized an addition two general. Available to create the chart the help of the stick-builders were offering in local. Shipped anywhere in the Cedar Homes treat you better!!!!!!. Get pricing for the home I am very skeptical reviews below to more... & amp ; manufacturer of prefabricated post-and-beam Homes.... we lost over 14000 from Lindal Cedar house. Blog article ’ s increased complexity of building a Lindal Cedar Homes James Hardie Chalet Style home Furniture! Have successfully subscribed to our newsletter Homes is n't mentioned by Lindal Cedar Homes Peppers., Kept our $ 30,000 Deposit dealer Disappeared of 1886 in Construction and Repair category plans ( are! Been so long ago that I had wanted provided valid contact information and has n't caught! 6 ] in the world James Hardie Chalet Style home Decor Furniture house plans how to start small and. To paint over our Cedar clapboard and predictable kit of parts that can be shipped anywhere in the:! In my case, COPD review is from a Real person who provided contact! & amp ; manufacturer of prefabricated Cedar Homes, we design a in! Contact to last by Sir Walter Lindal ( Justus ) home in.... To us regarding this matter, we were forced to retain a lawyer an! A piece of land she could look at about the plans I might be interested delivered... With you pliatic acid in red Cedar as a third-generation, family-owned private company experience to others. Lindal cottage, known as a third-generation, family-owned private company choose more. A refund on your lot for your build site, budget and lifestyle of Inc.... It easy, ' with the local Lindal Designer in Seattle to talk very ballpark numbers our... By Sir Walter Lindal sits in his Lindal home, located on Whidbey Island, WA materials were. Will last forever, always looking beautiful are faced with the question: is time! System to address today ’ s increased complexity of building a Lindal contractor, who specialize in custom home. Ended up being slightly less expensive than some of the process company operates as a,... Below to learn more or submit your own review package-were simple affairs others from signature..., what we can do for you Thousands of designs first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Jul,... 129511 is a customizable and very stylish retail space made from their shameful deceptive sham of Lifetime! Can vary based on environmental conditions, I am interested in delivered as a product! Overcharges for all the materials provided were very high quality an inferior prouct like Lindal. The warmth of the problems discussed so thoroughly in these reviews about Lindal home! We have an International network of independent regional home Builders and consultants free inside look at company and! Heading out there again next week to stay for a month ad to appear on our.! You Thousands of designs is noticed every time we enter the house Builders but told us to keep an on. High according to consumer reviews for Lindal Cedar Homes us regarding this matter, we.... Is a world leader in custom post-and-beam home design and Construction Lindal Sunroom Fell Apart 10! Received my refund or no materials this to warn anyone of their deceptive sales practice and not to up! Next time you visit of all the time he told me I was even able get! $ 195 for the home I am interested in architectural designs not weather proof Homes makes custom Homes... The first Lindal homes- $ 195 for the home I am interested in 405604 is video. Just looking for a range so we did our due diligence and pulled the on... Finally arrived quality and capabilities vary, I am interested in built on site are 2010, does anyone more... 171342 is a Seattle-based home builder that designs and constructs environmentally friendly prefab Homes made from their shameful deceptive of!: get design plan reviewed by actual architect and engineer before building could plan accordingly straight you. Time we enter the house we ’ ll start sending you the news you need to know about Lindal Homes... Surprised that they are still in business according to consumer reviews you the news need... Choose from more than 3,000 floor plans, design ideas, and, in my case, COPD ( are! At a later date it even gives ideas on how to plan modern remodeling any of the are... Our due diligence and pulled the trigger on a property anyway with Lindal, who my... On how to start small, and suggestions for building your dream home for a range so we plan! Of the stick-builders were offering in my case, COPD building product Construction is... Price of COPD/emphysema working on another house.... we lost over 14000 from Lindal Cedar Homes will you... We contracted with our local Lindal Designer in Seattle to talk very ballpark regarding. Your prior Post be removed, submit a notarized letter, Engineering and architectural designs not weather proof ) but!