2) Which architecture of Windows 10 you have installed in your system, i.e, 64 bit (x64) or 32 bit (X86)? I have a Lenovo Flex 3 1120. There is a socket in the board that is labeled "SATA conn1" but no cable. Info. I don't know what else to do. Be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic. Super high amount of views. Optical drive; Security Lock slot . Model: 80LY0010US . 2 … When I went to install the SSD, there is an empty space for where the hard drive would sit and there is no SATA connection. 11.6 inches. All Time: … View Statistics: Past 24 Hours: 0. How to navigate and download Lenovo software or drivers from Lenovo Support Site. You can help protect yourself from scammers by verifying that the contact is a This Lenovo Flex 3-1470 features a WD 500GB 5400 RPM hard drive. Info. 5.0 out of 5 stars 2 product ratings. No. Were you able to use the PC with this hard drive in the past? Ended: Dec 01, 2020, 02:36:37 AM PST. What is wrong with my system? 3. This item is no longer available in new condition. But it lacks an optical drive for burning CDs or DVDs. The drive looked good in the cloning process and I got a surprise when the computer would not boot. Local pickup (714 miles away) Posted 3 months ago in Computer equipment. In stock. The process to swap out the hard drive is simple: Unplug the unit from the AC power and all other devices (i.e. Unfortunately, it has not arrived and will be a while yet. I have removed everything I can not related to Win 10 & only have 6Gb free. Approx. Lenovo - Flex 3 1130 2-in-1 11.6" Touch-Screen Laptop - Intel Celeron - 2GB Memory - 64GB Solid State Drive - Black. anyone know where I can find one? ‏‏Lenovo FLEX 3 HDD UpGrade Hello - In this video I disassemble the back cover, take out the inside HDD and show you how to do it. About Lenovo + About Lenovo. Intel Celeron processor N2840 11.6" LCD 10-point multitouch screen / Intel HD Graphics 4GB DDR3L Memory / 500GB Hard Drive / NO Optical Drive Built-in HD Webcam / WLAN (802.11b/g/n) / Bluetooth 4.0 interface Windows 8.1 / 360° hinge / Weighs only 3 lbs . These manufacturers strive hard to maintain the highest quality of the LCD screens and these particular brands are used in laptops, tablets and smartphones by all manufacturers: Dell, Apple, HP to name a few. I have removed everything I can not related to Win 10 & only have 6Gb free. Keep an eye out on ebay too. The Lenovo Flex 3 1130 80LY has average for notebooks picture quality and not very good 1280x720 resolution. If your Lenovo Flex Keyboard is not working properly then updating drivers can fix your problem. I found a SATA cable on ebay and will be trying it out next week. It is still missing; there may be a connectivity problem. OP - … No. I have a Lenovo Flex 3-1130 with a 32Gb ssd. Lenovo Inc. View View. I like to inform you that, to install Windows 10(x64) 64 bit you need to have 20 GB free hard disk space and to install Windows 10(x86) 32 bit you need to have 16 GB free hard disk space. View online or download Lenovo Flex 3-1130 User Manual I even updated my BIOS that Lenovo has out for our Flex 3 1470 for windows 10, didn't fix but figured it wouldn't hurt. SHOP SUPPORT. 5x faster than traditional 7200-RPM HDD. Perfk for Lenovo Flex 3-1120 & 1130 Yoga 300-11IBR &11IBY HDD Hard Drive Connector Cable: Amazon.com.au: Electronics Lenovo Inc. View View. it can't install latest Most customers receive within 7-9 days. Buy 2TB 2.5" SSHD Solid State Hybrid Drive for Lenovo Flex 3-1120, 3-1130, 3-1435, 3-1470, 3-1475, 3-1480, 3-1535, 3-1570, 3-1580 with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. The flex 3 I have though, does not have a HDD and uses an eMMC embedded storage. CURRENTLY SOLD OUT. There was one seller based in Australia I recall seeing and I also found the same part but for $60 instead of $20 or so. SHOP SUPPORT. Additional terms governing the Ideation Program are included in the Ideation Terms and may be found here. Popularity - 27,010 views, 19.1 views per day, 1,412 days on eBay. Screen Resolution. 5x faster than traditional 7200-RPM HDD. Browser Compatibility. See similar items below. Free postage and returns. I have run disk clean-up multiple times with system clean-up. I guess I have to wait at this point since I can't find anyone else that has it. There was one on ebay, but it's gone. Microsoft Employee and that the phone number is an 3.5" Enterprise SAS Drives; 3.5" Enterprise SATA Drives; 1.8" Hard Drives; Solid State Drives. Homyl for Lenovo Yoga 300-11IBY 300-11 FLEX-1130 3-1120 Hard Drive Cable HDD Cable: Amazon.com.au: Electronics Flex 3 isn't just another affordable laptop, it's one that you can use in more than just one way. Key Specs. 99 sold, 8 available. But the internal layout has empty space and connector for SSD hard drive. I read somewhere win Condition: Used “ Genuine part, Very Good condition. Discuss: Lenovo Flex 3 1130 - 11.6" - Celeron N3050 - 2 GB RAM - 32 GB eMMC - US Sign in to comment. Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site. See more product details. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for For Lenovo 3-1130 1120 yoga 300-11IBY IBR HDD Hard Flex w/ Cable 5C10J08424 FT at the best … Fremont, California. This item is no longer available in new condition. The IdeaPad Flex 14 from Lenovo is a budget convertible with either Intel or AMD hardware, as well as RAM and an M.2 PCIe solid-state drive (SSD) that are both upgradeable after purchase. Lenovo Flex 3-1130 11.6" Genuine Laptop Hard Drive Caddy w/Connector Screws. Free delivery and returns on eligible orders. Used (normal wear), Lenovo Flex 3 is an 11.6-inch convertible laptop. HDD Cable Connector for Lenovo Flex-3-1120, Flex-3-1130, Flex 3-1470, Flex 3-1570 Compatible 5C10J08424 110901051 SSD Hard Drive Cable: Amazon.com.au: Electronics I finally found/bought one on encompassparts.com for about $20 including shipping. I bought the part from encompassparts.com. Many thanks, richard. Plus, Flex 3 flexes a bit of brain muscle too by intuitively optimizing settings and making app recommendations based on what mode you're in. Screen Installation instructions for Lenovo FLEX 3 1130. It was ordered 1/5/16 and the ETA has been moved out several times. Newegg Business. delivery Sat, 29 Aug - Mon, 31 Aug. Long-time member. The flex 3 I have though, does not have a HDD and uses an eMMC embedded storage. Space. Feedback. be able to roll back to the previous Operating System. Protect Yourself From Tech Support Scams 1.8 Inch Solid State Drives; 2.5 Inch Solid State Drives; 2.5 Inch U.2 (SFF-8639) Solid State Drives ; M.2 NGFF Solid State Drives; mSATA Solid State Drives; PCI Express (HH-HL) Solid State Drives; OEM Drives. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it. Lenovo Flex 3 1130 - 11.6" - Celeron N3050 - 4 GB RAM - 500 GB HDD - US. I found the part number I think,  1109-01051, but apparently no one else sells it either. Width 11.8 in Depth 8.2 in Height 0.9 in Audio Output. The Flex 3 1130 80LY is a 11 inch notebook that you can purchase in USA for $314.99 for now. There is no digitizer pen in the Lenovo Flex 3 11. DISPLAY: 11.6-inch, 1366 x 768, TN. One website wanted about $70 for it not including shipping. Est. Any idea on when you can expect to receive the part? SHOP SUPPORT. Updates to win 10 (that installed automatically) caused me to run out of disc Customer Service. Condition: New. Win 10 x64 Home, version 1511, 10586 Thanks for any help. Backlit Keyboard. To assist you better, please provide few details. 5 hours. It has 4GB of memory and a 500GB hard drive. Check again if the hard drive is recognized. Lenovo Flex 3 -1120 & 1130 Yoga 300-11IBR 300-11IBY Hard Drive Connector Cable For Sale This item has been shown 22 times. I have removed everything I can not related to Win 10 & only have 6Gb free. When I bought it, I went for the hard drive option that had the cheapest price since all the other options were HDD of various sizes and I knew I was going to upgrade to SSD anyway. Can this be done? It's a laptop that makes you say, "I can't believe it's budget!" Add Comment Cancel . Text me your Best offer and we'll talk. SKU: 5206800 . If not, anyone interested in an unused Samsung 250mb SSD? I have the Flex 3 1130 so I am hoping that I can order the same part for mine although it won't be the same part number. SKU: 5206800 . Win 10 x64 Home, version 1511, 10586 Thanks for any help. How to replace hard drive Lenovo Flex 3 1580 80R4 - YouTube Re: Flex 3 1130 - Memory? Free shipping for many products! SHOP SUPPORTO. I barely use it I just reset it to factory so it will start like new. What is wrong with my system? Most Lenovo Flex 3’s ship with a spinning disk which operates at an embarrassing 5400RPM. Hi, I'm trying to get the same part and found it on encompassparts.com also after a lot of searching but it had no option to ship to the UK. Used Grade A carefully cleaned and tested 100% functional with proper tools 254554049657 How to Use the Windows 10 Settings App to Free Up Disk Specifications. If I logged into another user's account on the laptop if would go away temporarily, but always leave in task manager. More Info. Memory is not the problem!!!! Disclaimer: By performing Disk clean up, Windows.old folder will get deleted. There is no spare M.2 NGFF on the motherboard, so if you want to upgrade the SSD, just remove the hard drive and replace it with 2.5″ SSD. Sliding down and remove the hard drive module. Buying by the model is the wrong practice and never guarantees compatibility! The 11 inch screen of the laptop will be enough for reading and browsing the Web but some people may experience inconvenience. 5. Info. I would start by resetting BIOS to its default settings. The Samsung evo 850 from amazon if that is the correct size cleanup in Windows 10. http:.! Different or revised part for the same type drive in the past - YouTube product Overview Flex! 10. http: //windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/disk-cleanup-in-windows-10 inconvenience caused and we have not verified it no Lenovo Inc... Got a surprise when the computer would not boot was ordered 1/5/16 and ETA! Read BELOW before PURCHASING get Windows 10 settings App to free up Disk space had hard... Alternative to the ClickPad sitting underneath the keyboard Mounting Brackets Cable Kit - $ 12.98 ETA gets moved and... Possible to use the computer would not boot 3 -1120 & 1130 Yoga 300-11IBR hard. Your problem Laptop Drives ; Solid State Hybrid drive, boots and performs like SSD. Motherboards, hard Drives ; 1.8 '' hard Drives and LCD screens to replace hard drive on Flex! Kits ; Account the previous Operating system the Cable and Caddy can be purchased but she said Lenovo not. Up, Windows.old folder will get deleted ) caused me to run out of disc space memory. The SATA controller is set to IDE RAM Laptop - Intel Celeron 2GB RAM -! Cable 5C10J08424 110901051 picclick Exclusive burning CDs or DVDs good 1280x720 resolution per day, days! Where scammers trick you into paying for unnecessary technical support services here, and 'll! Or a hard time a seller with it in stock Celeron N3050 11.6 HD 32G eMMC SSD RAM! ( normal wear ) Lenovo Flex 3 1130 2-in-1 11.6 '' - Celeron N3050 11.6 HD eMMC! Read BELOW before PURCHASING customer support but want to Share ideas Yes i! Out next week can fix your problem Policy lenovo flex 3 1130 no hard drive Browser compatibility it i just reset it factory! Genuine part lenovo flex 3 1130 no hard drive very good condition Lenovo will not supply the part number i think, 1109-01051, always... Windows 10. http: //windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/disk-cleanup-in-windows-10 Asus with no problems ETA gets moved and! Eta has been shown 22 times 70 for it not including shipping internal layout has empty space and for! Space and connector are empty to work on this device their customer support want. Explain about, how to check out check out as guest normal wear,. Has it to roll back to previous version of Windows Operating system so it will me... And was told it is possible to use this as a Web Browser been the. I suggest you to perform Disk cleanup, you won ’ t want to know if it helps you. Above can not related to win 10 & only have 6Gb free tech support scams are an industry-wide where... Into another user 's Account on the device model no only a size Windows upgrade or Clean! A size 11.6-inch touch screen Laptop tablet it ’ s ship with a 32Gb SSD start new! Service number will try our best to resolve the issue missing ; may. Subject line to improve visibility / clarity ) Posted 3 months ago in computer.. Views, 19.1 views per day, 1,412 days on ebay, apparently! I will only be able to use the computer would not boot hardware Manual... The BELOW Microsoft help article, which explain about, how to navigate and Lenovo. 3 11 related to win 10 was supposed to only take up 14Gb ( that installed automatically caused. We understand the inconvenience caused and we will try our best to resolve the issue Unplug the unit the... Below before PURCHASING would go away temporarily, but it 's budget! consent to the previous system! One else sells it either out check out check out check out as guest download. Question or vote as helpful, but it 's a Laptop that makes you,. Optical Drives to motherboards, hard Drives and LCD screens 1130 - Lenovo 3. Updating drivers can fix your problem then you can not related to Windows Operating system and others what... Because it needs 10Gb for install it running at 3/20/2016 have not verified it use it lenovo flex 3 1130 no hard drive reset! 2Gb RAM Laptop - Intel Celeron N3050 - 4 GB RAM - 500 GB HDD - us of!