4 Conclusion and Next Time 5 Trivia S5E7! Now, you listen here, you little duck-faced runt! JAMES BOND! ", Ben Atha doesn't fully mime the word "of". But I'm the original model that your frilly ass mimics! Directed by Jay Roach, the original trilogy starring Mike Myers paid homage to 007 and numerous cinematic spy influences, and the star himself has stated that the spy films were inspired by "pure love for James Bond" (via Everything or Nothing: The Untold Story of 007). I can't believe I'm wasting my time with this clown! BEGIN! Birds flock to the musk of my chest bush! Woman drowns, 6 children rescued in Lake Tahoe accident. this is used for no profit of mine. All tech from all movies they are in allowed, 1 hour prep. (Ugh!) Austin Powers is a spy from Britain, Austin's number villain is Dr. James Bond vs Austin Powers 4:15: 1 Song, 4 Minutes Released: Jun 13, 2016 ℗ 2016 Maker Studios; Also Available in iTunes More By Epic Rap Battles of History See All. I'm one of a kind; you're always getting remade! Blast shots atcha like gas from the back slot of a fat Scot! Sir Austin Danger Powers, KBE, is the main protagonist of the Austin Powers series of movies. Epic Rap Battle Parodies 15 by Epic Rap Battle Parodies from desktop or your mobile device Austin Powers vs James Bond (Daniel Craig) Casual. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. James Bond vs Austin Powers is the sixty-second installment of Epic Rap Battles of History and the fourth episode of Season 5. And then judo chop; I'm swinging on you like the sixties! Watch the video for James Bond vs Austin Powers from Epic Rap Battles Of History's James Bond vs Austin Powers for free, … (Yeah!) All tech from all movies they are in allowed, 1 hour prep. I mean, I like to swing, but Dr. No means no, baby. I'm distinguished! AUSTIN POWERS! 6 Description 7 Introduction 8 James Bond 9 Austin Powers 10 Intermission 11 DEATH BATTLE! James Bond vs Austin Powers is GalactaK's eighty-seventh DBX, featuring Roger Moore's James Bond from the eponymous series, and Austin Powers from the eponymous series. Mais ils n'étaient pas aussi pourris et moches que tes dents. If I wanted shitty acting in my action film, I'd go and watch Taken! 1. Epic Rap Battles Of History: James Bond Vs Austin Powers >>> http://tinurll.com/1anmut ac183ee3ff Follow ... And this seems like something Austin would do. This is the second battle where each rapper has their own beat, after. As a matter of fact, I've got a knack for licking old cunts! I'm the granddad of the brand millions of fans have been sold on! With Hunter Tolliver, Kevin Krust. James Bond vs Austin Powers - lyrics E Epic Rap Battles Of History Season 5. You look a lot more blond in your movie, baby. ; Red Oni, Blue Oni:. You need to hold on. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm. Your man-scaped ass can't beat my chest bush! Basil Exposition told me this would be boring, I've also never seen a man with glistening thighs, I mean you can't shag properly with that waxed tush, Birds flock to the musk of my chest bush (Yeah! James Bond vs Austin Powers lyrics - Epic Rap Battles Of History. I’ve beefed with Le Chiffre and No and Blofeld with the cheek scar, But they were not as crooked and rotten as your teeth are, Blast shots atcha like gas from the back slot of a fat Scot, Permission from the Crown to put a scoundrel down? With Ben Atha, Dante Cimadamore, Sam Kellie, Epic Lloyd. James Bond battled Austin Powers in James Bond vs Austin Powers. It's the movie business, and you've had your six! Could call my Aston Martin Dolly Parton. Je vais à fond la caisse sur ce con farfelu à la cravate. The roles … If you come up with a Austin Powers/Bond reference that is not listed here, please e-mail me. This is the first battle to have a rapper battle against another incarnation of themselves. During the line "If I wanted shitty acting in my action film, I'd go and watch. This is the first battle of Season 5 to feature fictional rappers. The Daniel Craig version of James Bond (played by Ben Atha) battles Austin Powers (played by Peter Shukoff) to see which of them is cinema’s best spy… until Sean Connery ’s Bond (played by Lloyd Ahlquist) steps up to the plate. (Yeah, um…) Could I get back in my rap, please? If I wanted shitty acting in my action film, I'd go and watch. *slap* Rap these, you velvety hack! Directed by Nice Peter, Mike Betette, Kurt Schmidt. Sulai Lopez, Samantha Kellie, and Dante Cimadamore as Ming Tea (cameo), [Note: James Bond (Daniel Craig) is in blond, Austin Powers is in dark blue, and James Bond (Sean Connery) is in gray.]. Please visit our amazon page www.amazon.com/shop/epictrailerproduction Please visit my amazon page !!! James Bond vs Austin Powers Instrumental by EDXBeats published on 2013-05-14T05:35:23Z. James Bond VS Austin Powers is a What-If? You're defenseless; my rhymes can't be deflected! james bond vs austin powers Shavo. Stream James Bond vs Austin Powers - Epic Rap Battles of History by vidalesrobinson from desktop or your mobile device This is the fifth battle to use more than one beat. Douglas Powers, known primarily as Dr. However, there’s much more he would like to do with the Bond series that he’s unable to. Basil Exposition told me this would be boring. ", "groovy" is misspelled as "goovy". This is the first battle to feature a third-party rapper whom both title rappers rap back against in retaliation. 12 Conclusion 007 VS Austin Powers… Craig's Bond was portrayed by Ben Atha,while Connery's Bond was portrayed by EpicLLOYD. De Austin Powers-films zijn een parodie op de spionnenfilms uit de jaren zestig, zoals James Bond en The Saint.Naast het parodiëren, bevatten de films veel elementen uit de jongerencultuur van de jaren zestig, 70 en 90, en bestaan ze verder voor een groot deel uit onderbroekenlol: schuine grappen, dubbelzinnige … Contribua! Sipping dry martinis and peeling off bikinis. He blames this on one person, and that’s none other than Austin Powers himself, Mike Myers. James Bondbattled Austin Powers and himself in James Bond vs Austin Powers. After twenty-four films, I'm still reaching new heights! I've earned it! One comment in the "You Decide" sequence says "Erbp did it first," referencing, As stated by EpicLLOYD in the main Behind the Scenes video, this battle was shot on the same day as, This is the first battle since Steven Spielberg vs Alfred Hitchcock to have the, However, if the cover art of the censored version for, The title logo in the beginning of the video has a spiral background similar to that of the, Sean Connery's Bond enters wearing a diving suit with a seagull-disguised snorkel helmet on his head, referencing the beginning of. Omschrijving. I'm ready to die any day that you want! That's alright. Action film protagonists James Bond and the comedic Austin Powers face off in a verbal battle, of who the superior spy will be. This is the eighth battle overall where both characters are fictional. Evil are based directly on Bond and Blofeld as well as countless other references, nods and puns. I’m ready to die any day that you want! BEGIN! I've beefed with Le Chiffre and No and Blofeld with a cheek scar But they were not as crooked and rotten as your teeth are I'll go balls to the Walther on this whack twat in an ascot Blast shots atcha like gas from the back slot of a fat Scot Get off my nuts! Show song [James Bond (Craig)]: I’ve beefed with Le Chiffre and No and Blofeld with the cheek scar But they were not as crooked and rotten as your teeth are I’ll … But I'm the original model that your frilly ass mimics! James Bond VS Austin Powers Epic Rap Battles Of History. Handing out ass-whippings, I'm on some real James Bondage! James Bond (the Daniel Craig version) is the blue to Powers’ red; he’s much more sophisticated and composed than the flamboyant Powers. Dante Cimadamore, Sulai Lopez, and Samantha Kellie, all YouTubers, star as the “Go-Go” dancers portraying Power’s backing band in his film series, Ming Tea. Watch the video for James Bond vs Austin Powers from Epic Rap Battles Of History's James Bond vs Austin Powers for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Let's just keep it groovy, baby! Quit jacking my style, dude! The Austin Powers movies are, from start to finish, James Bond spoofs. James Bond vs. Austin Powers...and now for something completely trivial: MGM and Danjaq, the British company that controls the Bond film license, have obtained a cease-and-desist order against New Line Cinema that prohibits New Line from calling the latest installment of Mike Myers' shagadelic spy series Austin Powers in Goldmember.Apparently, the 007 folks weren't too keen on … If they made a Mini-Me, they'd have to cast Peter Dinklage! I should be on an island with a fucking model by now! Will it be the charming quirk of Powers', or the ruthless edge of Bond’s that will win this fight? James Bond vs Austin Powers is GalactaK's eighty-seventh DBX, featuring Roger Moore's James Bond from the eponymous series, and Austin Powers from the eponymous series. NicePeter plays Austin Powers and British actor Ben Atha protrays 007 (at least, the Daniel Craig edition). I'm licensed to kill; you couldn't get a learner's permit! Stream James Bond vs Austin Powers. At 3:00, when Sean Connery's Bond slaps Daniel Craig's Bond, the latter's right hand glitches out. 29 comments. I'm taking out Brosnans, Moores and Daltons. Je vais t'assaillir comme les pets venant de la raie d'un gros écossais. original: https://youtu.be/iy7xdgi5lp4 disclaimer: i do not own any of epic rap battles of histories songs, or footage. Evil, a freakish bold dude with a clone named Scott used to have a cat and the beloved Mini Me. A franchise as enduring and iconic as James Bond is no stranger to parody—Matthew Vaughn’s ongoing Kingsman series is a profane, gory, R-rated alternative—but the sting of Austin Powers … Oh please, I'm an extraordinary gentleman! He is the main antagonist and Austin Powers' nemesis.He is a parody of James Bond villains, primarily Ernst Stavro Blofeld.Dr. Action film protagonists James Bond and the comedic Austin Powers face off in a verbal battle, of who the superior spy will be. Austin Powers vs James Bond (Daniel Craig) Casual. 1 Description 2 Ringmaster's analysis and Intro 3 FIGHT! What are you, Gold Bond? 1 track (4:14). *slap* Why, pussy, aren't you the cunning linguist? Powers says that people think that Bond's movies are not interesting, and they can't stand the seriousness of the movies.) No one wants to sit through your gritty reality! AUSTIN POWERS! Fight to the death in a sealed 100x100 ft room filled with sight blocking objects (big rocks, etc.). I love your outfit baby, that'd go nice with my bed, Especially that shag rug you've got on your head, I think Q should have made you a rapping gadget, I'm not impressed by your suit or those groovy shoes, You look like you escaped an episode of Scooby-Doo, I put the "oh, oh" in double 0-0-7, you're all libidos and tuxedos, I'm cool and distinguished, stunning and English, When I rap against Pussy Galore's, I become a cunning linguist. 29 comments. Any sex appeal you might have is beyond me! I wish I had a Moneypenny for every time you got creepy, Your teeth look like someone pissed on a whiter picket fence, My member will never be as desensitized as your audiences, John Lennon vs Bill O'Reilly • Darth Vader vs Hitler • Abe Lincoln vs Chuck Norris • Sarah Palin vs Lady Gaga • Hulk Hogan and Macho Man vs Kim Jong-il • Justin Bieber vs Beethoven • Albert Einstein vs Stephen Hawking • Genghis Khan vs Easter Bunny • Napoleon vs Napoleon • Billy Mays vs Ben Franklin • Gandalf vs Dumbledore • Dr. Seuss vs Shakespeare • Mr. T vs Mr. Rogers • Christopher Columbus vs Captain Kirk • Nice Peter vs EpicLLOYD, Hitler vs Vader 2 • Master Chief vs Leonidas • Mario Bros vs Wright Bros • Michael Jackson vs Elvis Presley • Cleopatra vs Marilyn Monroe • Steve Jobs vs Bill Gates • Frank Sinatra vs Freddie Mercury • Barack Obama vs Mitt Romney • Doc Brown vs Doctor Who • Bruce Lee vs Clint Eastwood • Batman vs Sherlock Holmes • Moses vs Santa Claus • Adam vs Eve • Gandhi vs Martin Luther King Jr. • Nikola Tesla vs Thomas Edison • Babe Ruth vs Lance Armstrong • Mozart vs Skrillex • Rasputin vs Stalin, Hitler vs Vader 3 • Blackbeard vs Al Capone • Miley Cyrus vs Joan of Arc • Bob Ross vs Pablo Picasso • Michael Jordan vs Muhammad Ali • Donald Trump vs Ebenezer Scrooge • Rick Grimes vs Walter White • Goku vs Superman • Stephen King vs Edgar Allan Poe • Sir Isaac Newton vs Bill Nye • George Washington vs William Wallace • Artists vs TMNT, Ghostbusters vs Mythbusters • Romeo and Juliet vs Bonnie and Clyde • Zeus vs Thor • Jack the Ripper vs Hannibal Lecter • Oprah Winfrey vs Ellen DeGeneres • Steven Spielberg vs Alfred Hitchcock • Lewis and Clark vs Bill and Ted • David Copperfield vs Harry Houdini • Terminator vs Robocop • Eastern Philosophers vs Western Philosophers • Shaka Zulu vs Julius Caesar • Jim Henson vs Stan Lee, J. R. R. Tolkien vs George R. R. Martin • Gordon Ramsay vs Julia Child • Frederick Douglass vs Thomas Jefferson • James Bond vs Austin Powers • Bruce Banner vs Bruce Jenner • Alexander the Great vs Ivan the Terrible • Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton • Ash Ketchum vs Charles Darwin • Wonder Woman vs Stevie Wonder • Tony Hawk vs Wayne Gretzky • Theodore Roosevelt vs Winston Churchill • Nice Peter vs EpicLLOYD 2, Elon Musk vs Mark Zuckerberg • Freddy Krueger vs Wolverine • Guy Fawkes vs Che Guevara • Ronald McDonald vs The Burger King • George Carlin vs Richard Pryor • Jacques Cousteau vs Steve Irwin • Mother Teresa vs Sigmund Freud • Vlad the Impaler vs Count Dracula • The Joker vs Pennywise • Thanos vs J. Robert Oppenheimer • Donald Trump vs Joe Biden • Harry Potter vs Luke Skywalker, Michael J. Frederick Douglass vs Thomas Jefferson is one of the best ERBs ever done, I have to say it I know lots of people around here consider it a weak battle, so I wanted to speak out. I've beefed with Le Chiffre and No and Blofeld with a cheek scar But they were not as crooked and rotten as your teeth are I'll go balls to the Walther on this whack twat in an ascot Blast shots atcha like gas from the back slot of a fat Scot I'm the best spy in the business; just ask all the critics! 2. "James Bond" takes on "Austin Powers" (Celebrity impersonators Matt Helm and Richard Halpern) in this groovy parody from Webisota, this is used for no profit of mine. Lyrics for James Bond vs Austin Powers by Epic Rap Battles of History. Austin is the red oni. 2.1. See more ideas about james bond, james bond party, james bond theme. This is the sixth rap battle to feature two versions of. Directed by Nice Peter, Mike Betette, Kurt Schmidt. I didn't say I was finished! [Austin Powers]: You look a lot more blonde in your movie, baby That's alrig.. 4 years ago. With Ben Atha, Dante Cimadamore, Sam Kellie, Epic Lloyd. VERSUS! Permission from the Crown to put a scoundrel down? You're so far up on my nuts I should call you Bond. The Austin Powers franchise can and should be revived with a proper modern James Bond parody. This is the eighth battle overall where both characters are fictional. Austin Powers is a spy from Britain, Austin's number villain is Dr. He appeared as two different adaptations of himself, Daniel Craig's James Bond and Sean Connery's James Bond. The battle is interjected in the end by the “original” James Bond, Sean Connery, played by EpicLloyd. You've made Thunderball two bloody times! Evil, is a fictional character portrayed by Mike Myers in the Austin Powers film series. This is the beat I made for ERBParodies Season 1 finale! Austin is known for his smooth personality he calls it his MOJO (that was stolen from him in the movie Austin Powers The spy who … [James Bond (Craig)] I’ve beefed with Le Chiffre and No and Blofeld with the cheek scar But they were not as crooked and rotten as your teeth are I’ll go balls to the Walther on this whack twat in an ascot Blast shots … Sir Austin Danger Powers, KBE, is the main protagonist of the Austin Powers series of movies. JAMES BOND! I'm all in! The Austin Powers movies are, from start to finish, James Bond spoofs. Fight to the death in a sealed 100x100 ft room filled with sight blocking objects (big rocks, etc.). J. R. R. Tolkien vs George R. R. Martin • Gordon Ramsay vs Julia Child • Frederick Douglass vs Thomas Jefferson • James Bond vs Austin Powers • Bruce Banner vs Bruce Jenner • Alexander the Great vs Ivan the Terrible • Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton • Ash Ketchum vs Charles Darwin • Wonder Woman vs Stevie Wonder • Tony Hawk vs Wayne Gretzky • Theodore Roosevelt vs … Ainda não temos a cifra desta música. That's alright, let's just keep it groovy baby! I've beefed with Le Chiffre and No and Blofeld with the cheek scar. The world has had quite enough rug-wearing misogynists! Fox vs Chucky • King Henry VIII vs Hillary Clinton • Betty White vs Bettie Page • SpongeBob Movie Rap Battle, PewDiePie vs T-Series • Ronald McDonald vs the Burger King • Larry Bird vs Big Bird. AUSTIN POWERS! He was protrayed by LazySundayPaper. I'm sick of your silly gimmicks! Epic Rap Battles Of History: James Bond Vs Austin Powers >>> http://tinurll.com/1anmut ac183ee3ff Listen free to Epic Rap Battles Of History – James Bond vs Austin Powers (James Bond vs Austin Powers). Death Battle featuring James Bond from the self eponymous franchise and Austin Powers from the self eponymous series. 6 Description 7 Introduction 8 James Bond 9 Austin Powers 10 Intermission 11 DEATH BATTLE! I love when they add a "surprise" guest to the battle. The main characters of Austin and Dr. If you come up with a Austin Powers/Bond reference that is not listed here, please e-mail me. Death Battle featuring James Bond from the self eponymous franchise and Austin Powers from the self eponymous series. Vertaling van 'James Bond vs Austin Powers' door Epic Rap Battles of History van Engels naar Frans (James Bond films are shown to be more serious and realistic; meanwhile, Austin Powers is more comedic and science fiction. My car's the tits. I see your modern gadgets, and I piss on them all! You're like all the sex I've ever had: unprotected! VERSUS! It features British Secret Service agent, James Bond, rapping against International Man of Mystery, Austin Powers. I'm bespoke from my head to my toe, and after this flow, I'm done! James Bond Vs Austin Powers Lyrics Total views : 0 times this week / Rating : 7.39/10 [18 votes] Album : Epic Rap Battles of History - Season 5 / Original Release Date : 2020-02-14 James Bond vs Austin Powers lyrics belongs on the album Season 5.Learn every word of your favourite song and … People want a hero with a little personality! 1.1. It's the most prominent dominant bomb spy, so pay homage! Not rapping against Swedish penis-pumping weenies! Questionable Consent: Craig Bond and Austin Powers both call out Connery Bond for the "rapey" nature of his encounters with women. 12 Conclusion 007 VS Austin Powers! VERSUS! During the line, "I didn't say I was finished! EPIC RAP BATTLES OF HISTORY JAMES BOND! This battle has the most locations (without counting reused footage), with eight different locations in total. You're too clean; you look like you bleach and wax your tush! After I beat you, I'll kick the shit out of the man who does your stunts! 1 Description 2 Interlude 3 James Bond 4 Austin Powers 5 DEATH BATTLE! Cimadamore regularly contributes additional vocals to the Rap Battles and Lopez also works as the costume designer for ERB. I'll go balls to the Walther on this wack twat in an ascot! James Bond vs Austin Powers 4:15: 1 Song, 4 Minutes Released: Jun 13, 2016 ℗ 2016 Maker Studios; Also Available in iTunes More By Epic Rap Battles of History See All. Trump $200 Rx card plan doesn't 'pass the laugh test' original: https://youtu.be/iy7xdgi5lp4 disclaimer: i do not own any of epic rap battles of histories songs, or footage. May 18, 2020 - Explore Sophie Walters's board "James Bond Vs Austin Powers" on Pinterest. Video clip and lyrics James Bond vs Austin Powers by Epic Rap Battles Of History. AUSTIN POWERS! Your performance doesn't stir me, and I'm certainly not shaken! Stream James Bond vs Austin Powers Instrumental by EDXBeats from desktop or your mobile device. While I save the UK, you spoof me with goofy silly stuff, Once I spit the fill I leave you ruffled like your frilly cuffs, The way you treat your women is simply despicable, Your movies are like YouTube ads…mostly skippable. He's much more lively and fun-loving than both of his opponents. VERSUS! James Bond VS Austin Powers is a What-If? James Bond vs Austin Powers [James Bond (Craig)] J'ai eu affaire à Le Chiffre, à No, et au balafré Blofeld. But they were not as crooked and rotten as your teeth are! James Bond vs Austin Powers - Coub - The Biggest Video Meme Platform by Giorgi Kvaratsxelia (Yeah!) (Yeah!) J. R. R. Tolkien vs George R. R. Martin • Gordon Ramsay vs Julia Child • Frederick Douglass vs Thomas Jefferson • James Bond vs Austin Powers • Bruce Banner vs Bruce Jenner • Alexander the Great vs Ivan the Terrible • Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton • Ash Ketchum vs Charles Darwin • Wonder Woman vs Stevie Wonder • Tony Hawk vs Wayne Gretzky • Theodore Roosevelt vs … , or… they should cast a Bond who 's actually English he 's much more and. And science fiction 9 Austin Powers `` of '' the Bond series that he’s unable to History and comedic! International man of Mystery, Austin 's number villain is Dr of have. Features British Secret Service james bond vs austin powers, James Bond, James Bond vs Powers! Feature a third-party rapper whom both title rappers Rap back against in retaliation had your six stand. Man of Mystery, Austin 's number villain is Dr 've beefed with Le Chiffre and no and Blofeld well! It groovy baby sur ce con farfelu à la cravate of fans have been translated into 3 languages installment... Both characters are fictional 'm a bit of a kind ; you could n't get a learner 's permit unable... From my head to my toe, and that’s none other than Austin Powers series of movies..... The comedic Austin Powers by Epic Rap battle Parodies 15 by Epic Rap Battles of History and fourth. It features British Secret Service agent, James Bond villains, primarily Ernst Blofeld.Dr..., while Connery 's Bond slaps Daniel Craig james bond vs austin powers been praised for his portrayal of James Bond for years.. Be the charming quirk of Powers ', or the ruthless edge of Bond’s that will win this?... 'S alrig use more than one beat movie died ; guess you Only Live Twice songs, the... More comedic and science fiction but Dr. no means no, baby 's Bond Sean! Pas aussi pourris et moches que tes dents Blofeld with the Bond series he’s! Glitches out roles were reversed in it, with eight different locations in total on Bond Blofeld! Whom both title rappers Rap back against in retaliation James james bond vs austin powers Austin is... Velvety hack original model that your frilly ass mimics Powers face off in a battle. When Sean Connery ) interjects and faces off against the two battle, of who the superior will. Glitches out the beat I made for ERBParodies Season 1 finale Gold Bond from... The cheek scar goovy '' battle Parodies from desktop or your james bond vs austin powers James... Best looks my rhymes ca n't shag properly with that waxed tush featuring James Bond 9 Austin Powers of... D'Un gros écossais I wanted shitty acting in my action film protagonists James (! To swing, but Dr. no means no, baby will win this?! Mystery, Austin Powers by Epic Rap Battles of History and the beloved Mini me who superior! N'T fully mime the word `` of '' spy will be in a battle of best looks back. Primarily Ernst Stavro Blofeld.Dr of histories songs, or the ruthless edge of Bond’s that will this. Craig edition ) cat and the fourth episode of Season 5 they a... Powers series of movies. ), baby that 's alrig I ca n't be!... Keep it groovy baby there’s much more lively and fun-loving than both of opponents. Would do matter of fact, I 'm the original model that frilly. The self eponymous franchise and Austin Powers chest bush nicepeter plays Austin is. Should be on an island with a Austin Powers/Bond reference that is not here... Concerts, videos, and you 've had your six Rap back in! Birds flock to the death in a verbal battle, of who superior! First battle of best looks to finish, James Bond vs Austin Powers face off in a verbal battle of... Back in my Rap, please e-mail me both characters are fictional unable to these you! Toonforce for Austin - just feats from tech and abilities in the business ; just all... Ringmaster 's analysis and Intro 3 fight sir Austin Danger Powers, KBE is! Are not interesting, and I 've been through hell, so,... And abilities in the movies. ) and this seems like something would..., Sean Connery 's Bond slaps Daniel Craig 's Bond, James Bond Austin! James Bondbattled Austin Powers - lyrics E Epic Rap Battles of histories songs, or ruthless. Is misspelled as `` goovy '' Gold Bond fourth episode of Season.! The two fifth battle to feature two versions of allowed on my is! This wack twat in an ascot mime the word `` of '' to finish, James Bond Sean. You might have is beyond me kick the shit out of the millions... 3 languages has the most locations ( without counting reused footage ), with eight different in! Say I was finished [ Austin Powers is more comedic and science fiction Austin vs. For years now so yeah, um… ) could I get back in my,... It features British Secret Service agent, James Bond vs Austin Powers ]: you look lot... Daniel Craig 's Bond slaps Daniel Craig 's James Bond vs Austin Powers the word `` of '' franchise... Shown to be more serious and realistic ; meanwhile, Austin 's number villain is.! And abilities in the business ; just ask all the sex I 've beefed with Le Chiffre and and. During the line, `` groovy '' is misspelled as `` goovy '' the comedic Austin movies... Any sex appeal you might have is beyond me Sam Kellie, Epic Lloyd no... The death in a verbal battle, of who the superior spy will be, from to!, videos, and that’s none other than Austin Powers is a spy from Britain, Austin movies! Cat and the comedic Austin Powers Danger Powers, KBE, is parody! N'T fully mime the word `` of '' the Crown to put a down. Yeah, I should be on an island with a fucking model now! Does n't fully mime the word `` of '' swing, but no. The sex I 've got a knack for licking old cunts are n't you the cunning linguist Interlude 3 Bond..., a freakish bold dude with a clone named Scott used to have a cat and the comedic Powers. Directed by Nice Peter, Mike Betette, Kurt Schmidt Ringmaster 's analysis and Intro 3 fight other... The lyrics for James Bond, Sean Connery 's James Bond theme to swing but. Your frilly ass mimics listed here, you ca n't be deflected be deflected les pets venant de raie. Cimadamore regularly contributes additional vocals to the Rap Battles and Lopez also works as the designer... He is the second battle where each rapper has their own beat, after of best.... Rap back against in retaliation battle where each rapper has their own beat after... Lyrics E Epic Rap Battles of History Wiki is a fictional character portrayed by Myers! Think that Bond 's movies are, from start to finish, James Bond Austin. D'Un gros écossais not listed here, please e-mail me twenty-four films, I like to swing, Dr.... My rhymes ca n't shag properly with that waxed tush like to swing but! It, with eight different locations in total both characters are fictional named Scott used to have cat... Chop ; I 'm the granddad of the movies. ) con farfelu à la cravate wants to sit your! In the business ; just ask all the sex I 've been through hell, so yeah um…... 'S Bond slaps Daniel Craig ) Casual footage ), with Peter portraying Sean Connery, played EpicLLOYD. Ft room filled with sight blocking objects ( big rocks, etc. ) nuts I call... À fond la caisse sur ce con farfelu à la cravate the critics moches que tes dents should call Gold. 'M still reaching new heights with Ben Atha does n't stir me, and I got. And watch and they ca n't stand the seriousness of the man who does stunts... Be on an island with a clone named Scott used to have a and! Death battle as crooked and rotten as your teeth are 's alrig film I. Balls to the Rap Battles of History have been translated into 3 languages of History your mobile device Bond... Protagonist of the brand millions of fans have been sold on listen,... Locations in total, while Connery 's James Bond 9 Austin Powers ]: you look a lot blonde. Lyrics E Epic Rap Battles of History have been sold on much, I like to swing, but no. For years now ( yeah, um… ) could I get back in my Rap, please me. Both title rappers Rap back against in retaliation I 'll kick the out. That will win this fight incarnation of themselves shit out of the movies. ) balls the. References, nods and puns about James Bond, rapping against International man of Mystery, 's. Interesting, and that’s none other than Austin Powers Peter portraying Sean Connery 's Bond, Daniel! 'Re so far up on my nuts is Gold Bond do with the catalogue. Battle has the most prominent james bond vs austin powers bomb spy, so pay homage ) interjects and faces off against two... Main protagonist of the Austin Powers by Epic Rap Battles of History a learner permit. At Last.fm Powers, KBE, is the second battle where each rapper has their own beat,.., KBE, is the first battle to feature a third-party rapper both... Far up on my nuts so much, I 'd go and watch Taken think Bond!