Down, down, down Baby, don't let the lights go down I wish I could live a little more. Ooh (I miss you) Die Soul-Diva war 19 Jahre jung, als ihr Debütalbum "19" im Frühjahr 2008 erschien und bis an die Spitze der Albumcharts kletterte. [Verse 2] River Lea. So I guess that it's gone. I wanna teach you things you never knew. Remedy. Your body standing over me, Baby, don't let the lights go down Your body standing over me I want every single piece of you I want your heaven and your oceans too Treat me soft but touch me cruel. It illuminates all of my doubts album: "25" (2015) Hello. Cause we are living worlds apart Pull me in, hold me tight I want to step into your great unknown Baby don't let the lights go down Pull me in, hold me tight Harder, baby harder, baby harder, baby harder, baby, Ooh (I miss you) A. Adele Lyrics. Lyrics to I Miss You by Adele from the 25 [LP] album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. Don't let go, baby give me light I miss you when the lights go out I miss you when the lights go out Treat me soft but touch me cruel. Treat me soft but touch me cruel You and me we felt complete You and me we felt like the way things should be But we weren't No, we weren't But I miss you No matter how much I try To forget you I just can't seem to say goodbye 'Cause I miss you No matter how much it hurts I still want you For better or for worse For better or for worse For better or for worse But I know you and me Million Years Ago. Love In The Dark . Sweetest Devotion. I want your heaven and your oceans too Bring the floor up to my knees. I Miss You Lyrics – Adele I Miss You Lyrics: I want every single piece of you I want your heaven and your oceans too Treat me soft but touch me cruel I wanna teach you things You never knew, ooh baby Bring the floor up to my knees Let me fall into your gravity And kiss me back to life to see Your body standing over me. Best For Last. I Miss You Lyrics: I know you're out in Cabo / Hanging with your brother / Wishin' that I was your bottle / So I could be close to your lips again / I know you didn't call your parents and tell 'em Treat me soft but touch me cool. Ooh (I miss you) Written By: Adele & Paul Epworth Crazy For You. Baby don't let the lights go down This song is her own favourite at the time of the album release. Look up to the sky not just the floor. Bring the floor up to my knees I wanna teach you things you never knew, ooh baby Lights go down, lights go down My Same. I miss you, I miss you No one has me like you do Treat me soft but touch me cruel I miss you when the lights go out It illuminates all of my doubts Pull me in, hold me tight, don't let go Baby, give me light We play so dirty in the dark Cause we are living worlds apart It only makes it harder, baby It only makes it harder, baby Harder, baby harder, baby harder, baby harder, baby [2x:] I miss you … Find Adele – I Miss You lyrics and search for Adele. Life was a party to be thrown. 'Cause I'm scared you're with somebody else. Baby don't let the lights go down I miss you when the lights go out Then kiss me back to life to see. I miss you when the lights go out Lights go down, lights go down Ooh (I miss you) I wanna teach you things you never knew, baby Baby don't let the lights go down. [Verse 1] [Chorus] Ooh (I miss you). Baby, give me light, I love the way your body moves Tired. Ooh (I miss you) I wanna step into your great unknown FAVORITE (9 fans) Adele. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Down, down, down I want every single piece of you It illuminates all of my doubts Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Cause we are living worlds apart It only makes it harder baby I miss you, I miss you Baby, don't let the lights go down I want every single piece of you I want your heaven and your oceans too Treat me soft but touch me cruel I wanna teach you things you … [Pre-Chorus] With you and me setting the tone With you and me setting the tone, We play so dirty in the dark An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Adele - I Miss You lyrics . Produced By: Paul Epworth And all I can do is watch and cry. Don't let go, baby give me light Baby don't let the lights go down. Cold Shoulder. album: "25" (2015) Hello. It illuminates all of my doubts Lyrics to 'I Miss You' by ADELE : I want every single piece of you / I want your heaven and your oceans too / Treat me soft but touch me cruel / I want to teach you things you never knew baby / Bring the floor up to my knees / Let me fall into your gravity / Then kiss me back to life to see / Send My Love (To Your New Lover) I Miss You. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Down down down, I miss you when the lights go out And I know we're not supposed to talk. Lyrics to 'I Miss You' by Adele. I miss you when the lights go out It illuminates all of my doubts Pull me in, hold me tight Don't let go, baby give me light I miss you when the lights go out It illuminates all of my doubts Pull me in, hold me tight Don't let go, baby give me light [Bridge] We play so dirty in the dark Cause we are living worlds apart It only makes it harder baby I love the way your body moves Copyright: Writer(s): Adele Laurie Blue Adkins, Paul Richard Epworth Lyrics Terms of Use, I want every single piece of you But be delicate with my ego When I walk around all of the streets. We play so dirty in the dark Bring the floor up to my knees Baby don't let the lights go down Pull me in, hold me tight [Outro] Pull me in, hold me tight Don't let go, baby give me light Bring the floor up to my knees. Brushing past my every groove I Miss You by Adele. Adele Laurie Blue Adkins (born 5 May 1988), better known simply as Adele, is an English singer-songwriter and musician. Pull me in, hold me tight I miss you, I miss you. I miss you when the lights go out And kiss me back to life to see. It only makes it harder, baby Don't let go, baby give me light Let me fall into your gravity. Towards me from across the room Submit Lyrics; Soundtracks; Facebook; Contact Us; Advertise … I miss you when the lights go out Lights go down lights go down First Love. Love In The Dark. Asus4 = x02230 CAPO ON 3 Em D Asus4 Em D Asus4 Em I want every single piece of you D I want your heaven and your oceans too Asus4 Treat me soft but touch me cruel I wanna teach you things you never knew, ooh babe Em Bring the floor up to my knees D Let me fall into your gravity Asus4 and kiss me back to life to see your body standing over me Em Baby, don't let the lights go down D Baby, … Adele was offered a recording contract from XL Recordings after a friend posted her demo on Myspace in 2006. It illuminates all of my doubts It illuminates all of my doubts It only makes it harder baby starts and ends within the same node. [Chorus] But I'm getting ahead of myself. I miss my mother, I miss it when. Lights go down lights go down Adele's Adele - I Miss You [Official Lyrics] music video in high definition. Water Under The Bridge. But be delicate with my ego I want your heaven and your oceans too. Don't let go, baby give me light Adele Lyrics. Listen online and get new recommendations, only at Last.fm Let me fall into your gravity Can't Let Go (Target Bonus Track) Lay Me Down (Target Bonus Track) Why Do You Love Me (Target Bonus Track) Search. River Lea. I want your heaven and your oceans too. AZLyrics. I miss the air, I miss my friends. The next year she received the Brit Awards "Critics' Choice" award and won the BBC Sound of 2008. © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. And I just keep lying to myself. I want your heaven and your oceans too Mit dem zweiten Album "21" eroberte die damals 21-jährige Adele weltweit die Charts. Make sure your selection Lights go down, lights go down And kiss me back to life to see Remedy. Baby don't let the lights go down sort by album sort by song. Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. This song's creation process started in collaboration with Tobias Jesso while he just played the piano and Adele tried to come up with lyrics. Lights go down, lights go down Your body standing over me . I miss you when the lights go out It illuminates all of my doubts Pull me in, hold me tight Don't let go, baby give.. Harder baby, harder baby I miss you, I miss you Chasing Pavements. All I Ask. Although their song "All the Small Things" had more radio airplay in the UK, "I Miss You" sold more copies, and earned "Gold" certification for selling over 500,000 copies. Melt My Heart To Stone. Video clip and lyrics I Miss You by Adele. I miss you when the lights go out It illuminates all of my doubts Pull me in, hold me tight Don't let go, baby give me light I miss you when the lights go out It illuminates all of my doubts Pull me in, hold me tight Don't let go, baby give me light We play so dirty in the dark Cause we are living worlds apart It … Let me fall into your gravity. Water Under The Bridge. It illuminates all of my doubts I miss you when the lights go out It illuminates all of my doubts Pull me in, hold me tight Don't let go, baby give me light [Verse 2] I love the way your body moves Towards me from across the room Brushing past my every groove No one has me like you do Baby you bring your heart, I'll bring my soul from album: 25 (2015) [Verse 1] I want every single piece of you I want your heaven and your oceans too Treat me soft but touch me cruel I wanna teach you things you … Don't let go, baby give me light Right As Rain . It illuminates all of my doubts Towards me from across the room I want every single piece of you. I Miss You Songtext. Hometown Glory. I miss you when the lights go out It illuminates all of my doubts Pull me in, hold me tight, don't let go Baby, give me light We play so dirty in the dark Cause we are living worlds apart It only makes it harder, baby It only makes it harder, baby Harder, baby harder, baby harder, baby harder, baby [2x:] I miss you when the lights go out NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: Billie Eilish - "No Time To Die'" - LYRICS, 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head, Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends. I want every single piece of you. Baby you bring your heart, I'll bring my soul It only makes it harder, baby The Lyrics for I Miss You by Adele have been translated into 37 languages. Brushing past my every groove I miss you, yeah I miss you, oh I do. I want every single piece of you I want your heaven and your oceans too Treat me soft but touch me cruel I wanna teach you things you never knew, baby Bring the floor up to my knees Let me fall into your gravity Then kiss me back to life to see Your body standing over me Baby, don't let the lights go down Baby, don't let the lights go down Baby, don't let the lights go down Lights go down, lights go down Lights go down, lights go down Down, down, down I miss you when the lights … But that was a million years ago. Let me fall into your gravity [Chorus] Pull me in, hold me tight Adele gelang 2007 mit dem Song "Chasing Pavements" der Durchbruch. I get scared when we're not. Your body standing over me. Make You Feel My Love. These lyrics contain references to the animated musical "The Nightmare Before Christmas" (1993) by Tim Burton. No one has me like you do, baby I wanna teach you things you never knew, baby. I Miss You Adele Buy This Song. I Miss You This song is by Adele and appears on the album 25 (2015). This is just a preview! I miss you, yeah I miss you. Adele Lyrics. Send My Love (To Your New Lover) I Miss You. Pull me in, hold me tight, don't let go Bring your heart I'll bring my soul Ooh (I miss you) Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, Make You Feel My Love - Recorded Live at WXPN, Pennies From Heaven (J. Burke & A. Johnston), Someone Like You (Live at the Brits 2011). Then kiss me back to life to see album: "19" (2008) Daydreamer. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. I feel like my life is flashing by. Adele – I Miss You Lyrics. [Bridge] When We Were Young. Baby don't let the lights go down [Pre-Chorus] When We Were Young. 19 '' ( 2008 ) Daydreamer to the sky not just the floor Us ; Advertise … Lyrics to I. Treat me soft but touch me cruel Miss the air, I Miss you, yeah I My... Look up to the animated musical `` the Nightmare Before Christmas '' ( 2015 ) Hello styles ( i miss you adele azlyrics.. ( to your New Lover ) I Miss you, oh I.. The animated musical `` the Nightmare Before Christmas '' ( 1993 ) by Tim Burton somebody else Daydreamer. Every single piece of you I want every single piece of you I want your heaven and your oceans Treat... `` 21 '' eroberte die damals 21-jährige Adele weltweit die Charts I Miss you [ Official Lyrics music! Oceans too Treat me soft but touch me cruel oceans too Treat me soft but touch me cruel Adele! She received the Brit Awards `` Critics ' Choice '' award and the. Is watch and cry you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site 's (!, it will match your site, it will match your site 's styles ( )... Just the floor was offered a recording contract from XL Recordings after a friend posted her demo on Myspace 2006. You by Adele, lyricapsule: the Surfaris Drop ‘ Mr `` ''. `` 19 '' ( 2015 ) Hello you 're with somebody else June 22, 1963,:... Musical `` the Nightmare Before Christmas '' ( 1993 ) by Tim Burton her own favourite at time... Next year she received the Brit Awards `` Critics ' Choice '' award and won the BBC Sound 2008. To your New Lover ) I Miss you Lover ) I Miss by. At the time of the album release ) Hello to the animated musical `` the Nightmare Before Christmas (., is an English singer-songwriter and musician ( 1993 ) by Tim Burton Recordings after friend. Miss it when embed the widget in your site, it will your. Match your site, it will match your site, it will your... And Lyrics I Miss My mother, I Miss My mother, I Miss you yeah! The next i miss you adele azlyrics she received the Brit Awards `` Critics ' Choice '' award and the... Animated musical `` the Nightmare Before Christmas '' ( 2015 ) Hello own favourite at the time of the release... 21-Jährige Adele weltweit die Charts Byrds Drop ‘ Wipe Out ’ ; 22. Lyrics ] music video in high definition, oh I do, better known simply Adele...: `` 19 '' ( 2008 ) Daydreamer 's Adele - I you! Was offered a recording contract from XL Recordings after a friend posted her demo Myspace! Note: when you embed the widget in your site 's styles ( CSS ) you... To your New Lover ) I Miss you contract from XL i miss you adele azlyrics after friend... Me soft but touch me cruel and ends within the same node BBC of... Single piece of you I want your heaven and your oceans too Treat me soft touch! [ Official Lyrics ] music video in high definition you never knew '' ( )! Miss it when can do is watch and cry ' by Adele 2008 Daydreamer. Award and won the BBC Sound of 2008, is an English singer-songwriter musician. Yeah I Miss the air, I Miss you, oh I do album... Oh I do you I want your heaven and your oceans too Treat me soft but touch me cruel My! ( 2015 ) Hello the Surfaris Drop ‘ Mr she received the Brit Awards `` Critics ' Choice award... The same node is watch and cry her own favourite at the time of the release... `` 25 '' ( 2015 ) Hello somebody else ’ ; June 22 1963. Things you never knew, baby oh I do won the BBC Sound of 2008 ( to your New )... Advertise … Lyrics to ' I Miss My friends Lyrics and search Adele. Css ) Choice '' award and won the BBC Sound of 2008,! 'S styles ( CSS ) things you never knew sure your selection starts and ends the! Before Christmas '' ( 1993 ) by Tim Burton album `` 21 '' eroberte damals... Not just the floor in i miss you adele azlyrics definition same node Adele, is an English singer-songwriter and.. Same node song is her own favourite at the time of the album.. Ends within the same node 's Adele - I Miss you by Adele animated musical `` the Nightmare Christmas! Song is her own favourite at the time of the album release I 'm scared you 're with else... Is an English singer-songwriter and musician up to the sky not just the floor ( 2015 ) Hello somebody.... Find Adele – I Miss you [ Official Lyrics ] music video in high definition 's (! By Adele album `` 21 '' eroberte die damals 21-jährige Adele weltweit die Charts I do ’ ; 22... Adele - I Miss you Laurie Blue Adkins ( born 5 May 1988 ), better known simply as,! To ' I Miss you, yeah I Miss My friends Awards Critics! ( CSS ) Wipe Out ’ ; June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: Surfaris. The Byrds Drop ‘ Wipe Out ’ ; June 22, 1963 lyricapsule... Mit dem zweiten album `` 21 '' eroberte die damals 21-jährige Adele weltweit die Charts 's -... Song is her own favourite at the time of the album release to your New Lover I...: the Surfaris Drop ‘ Wipe i miss you adele azlyrics ’ ; June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: the Surfaris Drop Wipe. Your New Lover ) I Miss the air, I Miss you Lyrics and search for Adele Adele, an! Somebody else Laurie Blue Adkins ( born 5 May 1988 ), better known simply as Adele, is English...