I have been using Passion Pro for the last one year. Splendor Pro (Noida) = 54000 Rs. 2010. Discussions for every bike Bikez has discussion forums for every bike. Now keeping at higher slow speed, I am maintaining my bike running. I want what is the mining of “PRO” Passion Pro, pixine: 3)Self start-obviously –it’s not the kind to compare with pulsar or any other 135 cc bike, as the self-start doesn’t function after 6 month. The Lock Set is manufactured keeping in mind the stringent qulaity and safety measures. Glamour is a bit wobbly after 5000+ kms. some of us from the same city just might drop in , @sai Here you can find out the Passion Plus price, specs, features, mileage, images and review. 3.HERO HONDA SPLENDOR PLUS Bajaj Discover- not reliable? Previously I used to have a passion plus 06 model which used to have a decent pickup an mileage. plzzz help me yaro…..m too much confused.. i agree with @daksh… superior than splendor in terms of comnfort. If your daily travelling on bike exceeds 100kms then go for bikes which has higher CC engine like 150CC or more. I hv heard that bajaj engines are not on which we can rely cause it stops the perfomance after 3-4 years that has been promised at the time of purchasing. After much survey and advice, I selected this bike on advice of mechanics who recommends passion pro is the best, value for money today. 5.BAJAJ XCD Hello friends I am purhcase for new Hero Honda bike .I really confused which bike is best more milage bike please Tell me Freinds I request for all freinds ( I like Hero Honda compay bike ), Hero Honda Passion Pro is very good bike,i am already using passion PLAS and my suggestion is that anybody who wants to puchase a bike they should go for passion pro, I bought this bike 2 months back and drove nearly 2500kms in city as well as in outskirts..It is really a superb bike.. Honda Shine will never give an average of 70kmpl as its engine is 125cc. I dislike Passion pro because mielage is like 30-40 kms even after 2 services. Thirmoorthy…. i am going to buy hero honda passion pro byke, is my choice is right kindly give ur best suggesion. Guys suggest Me I want to buy Bike Which is long life and good mileage and comfortable, durable, 1) Hero Honda Passion Pro i m getting 65 above average per liter. i`ll Sugest each & every working people like me to buy this bike. Its overpriced and to near 125cc’s. ?, now its over 15000km. Passion pro is I feel a better choice. @Indian Car Blog The only satisfactory thing about this is the self and the mileage. Passion is not for mileage and perfomance and better suited for solo riding. Here is how i arrivde at the decision. Cd deluxe is best in all type of performance. Well well guys after all the critiscism about HH , I still see that thier bikes are more reliable and moreover hero honda bikes have a better re-sale value,( the only other bike wic I see is bajaj pulsar).. H friends… This is bit urgent.. Can anyone plz reply to the above post…. All the above are personal experience. Spare parts of any Hero Honda Passion Pro are cheaper in rate compare to Honda Shine. ... Motoway Bike Front Shocker Lock Wheel Lock for Hero Passion Pro 3.0 out of 5 stars 9. The 110 cc engine is said to deliver high fuel economy, and is said to have 9 per cent more power and 22 per cent more peak torque than the outgoing model. like Look wise its good, but does provide great comfort as splendor or earlier versions of hero honda. The top speed is 85kmph and can cross 90+ if the road is downward sloped. flame.. hands down santosh. 20 Years of Activa | Honda Celebrates With a New Campaign, Honda CB350 Outsells Dominar + Himalayan Combined in November. Like for example in Glamour the repeatedly problem of Gear shifting in high speeds was listened by the company which was refined after in glamour FI the company added the additional features like Sensor controlled ignition system to wipe out the bad image created in the consumers about that bike. but some r saying that they not getting above 45 kmpl……………and also having some starting problems……………what about it………….how much r u getting………….it dat true……………..whats case with this byk????? The Passion Pro 110, Passion xPro, and Splendor iSmart 110 are a few bikes from Hero MotoCorp that offer the top 110cc bike mileage. i need at least 45+ mileage. Also the mileage is very bad. hellow friends “East or West Hero Honda is the Best.”. The 2018 Hero Passion Pro 110 is offered with the 109 cc single-cylinder, air-cooled engine which has been developed by Hero MotoCorp. sometimes the bike is not smooth for whatever reason. confuse bike purchase pulser 150cc passion pro discover 150 cc pls sugges, I am confused between hero honda passion pro and honda CB twister. The 2020 Hero Passion Pro comes with an all-new 110 cc, single-cylinder engine which is not carburetted, but now gets what Hero calls the XSens Programmed fuel injection system. Here many duffers have posted comments challenging Hero Honda Bikes.These stupids don’t know Hero Honda produces the largest no of bikes in the world.They don’t know how BAJAJ bikes produce unpleasant sounds after nearly 20000KM riding.They don’t know why do people have to wait for nearly 15-20 days and even 45 days after booking a Hero Honda Bike in a showroom due to heavy demand of these bikes.Bajaj bikes only show good mileage and the engine economy and maintenance is very bad.After 4 yrs u’ll count money for its maintenance.Compare a Pulsar 150 and CBZ Extreme.many must have observed how Pulsar bikes sound like old Rajdoot bikes unlike a much smoother sound in CBZ.None can challenge the engine performance and quality of Hero Honda….. A semi-digital instrument cluster has been added to … its good but not so much its average is beetween 50 & 55 km/liter after 2 service its not so good in avrage market, I got a Passion Pro bike last month, form 2 weeks its having problem to startup after the engine get cooled down. If you are extremely passionate about biking and looking for the best in class 110cc bike average, then get ready for an exciting ride. It is a very reliable product and comes with notable features. 3.8 out of 5 stars 2 ratings. Thank u !!!!! Guys, any one of you is searching for passion pro and want to buy it. yea even i thinking of r15 and karizma.but i am a fan of zma and hero honda showroom owner, as there will be new model of zma, shud i wait or buy zma or r15? anyway karizma is best choice if you are HH fan… The Hero Honda Passion Plus is a 100cc commuter bike from the Indian manufacturer. PASSION PRO FRAME – 100cc bikes from HH use double tube frame. 5.BAJAJ XCD, Please go for HERO HONDA PASSION PRO out of the 5 bikes And i want u to tell me the right time of its release? If u apply 4th @ 80 you will touch 100 and if u apply 4th @ 90 you will cross 100. My conclusion after riding this bike for one year is that… the mileage is bad for city. what about hero honda passion pro? If you are having any doubt on these lines. so that it was helpful for others. I advice people to better go for a 125cc or a 150cc like unicorn. Self-start is bit difficult to maintain. Hero Honda Passion Pro Power Start Passion Pro Power Start is the new avatar of the Passion Plus. 1)good looking To be frank, I am really bored to write this review because there is nothing exciting to talk about, my love for Hero Honda is fading away due to its lame strategy of stickering up their bikes. I planing to buy a new bike (Passion Pro) The bike may not have been tested well enough before releasing to the public. This bike fulfills everything i concerned. kindly send us passion pro silver colour images, I am confused between passion pro and honda shine….plz advice the best option.. I do not know how you get 65 kms. It means tremendous volume of traffic in all parts of the city. I reach speed up to 70 to 80 KM. 10 Days Returnable Currently unavailable. like XCD 135 looks good, but many say Bajaj is not reliable. We take passion plus may receving limit 25000 Rs. DISCOVER DTSI, I think PASSION PRO will suite u bec its average is beetween 55 & 60 km/liter. Please let me know if disk break version is availabe in passion pro, also how is leaf green metalic colour. Thanks for the suggestion. i buy this on 3 month before veryn goog bike/.. i want to buy a new bike which will have amilage of 65km and of hero honda. You can sign up for e-mail notifications when other riders answer you. hope my review helped u guys, Hero Honda Passion Pro As bajaj policy has left a bad taste, I am looking for hh bike. 3)sometimes brake works too slow in high speed. Done from outside view of bike. You have entered an incorrect email address! Young people who cannot afford to spend on even 150cc+ bikes (cost of bike and mileage) usually go for Passion. Honda Stunner (125cc) 3. lo maintenance, my friend deepak please go for hh bike passion pro. 300- 400 continuasly driving,milage,mentanance,self start related problem.colour related problem, i purcase one bicke brand preference? I bought a passion pro. Can any1 help me? Could any one tell me which one is the good color for passion pro. you are owner of HH showroom right>? ENGINE – 100cc engine from HH is a proven technology. its smoother than the previous one. There is absolutely no improvement in performance because of the same old 98.2cc engine. friends please suggest, which bike is good. This face lift is a serious no no! no average i like this bike very much.. If your bike’s average is exceeding 70kmpl then your Bike’s Engine life is very less. As you are confused between HH Passion Pro and Honda Shine. Last month only learned to ride a bike. But u should wait for atleast 40 days to deliver( too long time).. i have booked on jan 06 2009. but after 1 month the need 10 days extra to deliver. iz passion bro really good??? I can’t believe a spark plug can do such a thing. HeroMoto Corp has been constantly updating this model as it is one of the best selling bikes from the Hero stable. I want to buy hero honda passion pro, can anyone tell m e how it would be? please suggest me which will be best: Tell me how many pulsars are having there indicators in good position or not hanged. I mainly concern about quality, long life, mileage and ofcourse little style too. Hi…i have to travel 80kms everyday….please suggest which bike should i buy…whether Discover 150cc, Passion pro , honda shine or any other. The Passion Pro, the current model in the Passion line up. passion pro bike is very good loking he is very mart bike. Actually i am looking for the Complete Black Bike As a Black Splender,But Company Did not launches Black Passion Pro which Having an Attractive look.Anyway, i Selected & booked a Silver coloured Passion pro power Start as My first Bike in my life in my own Earnings. I am planning to get a bike. There are better options like yamaha SZ, Gladiator, GS150, Unicorn etc. m amit frm mumbai… Here you can find out the Passion Plus price, specs, features, mileage, images and review. its good for all types of roads but not for very long journeys. i wanna buy bike…but confused in 4-5 bikes… or suggest me other bikes…. Hey as i am owner of a herohonda showroom i heard of new karizma that it will cum only after 1 year and not before that. You can acive a 60 only if you can ride the bike under 40-50 only and its retarded. Only dump people use bikes other that Hero honda.HH is allways durable.not like other bikes.all ways remember more function are less durable.experience and see.Passion Pro is the best bike in 100cc. her honda Extreem, passion pro ,honda shine or bajaj, hi friend., hero honda passoin pro is india is no one bike..i like and better luke so god gift best bike, Hi, It is a very reliable product and comes with notable features. I got the passion pro. 3.HERO HONDA SPLENDOR PLUS Regards ‘ Can i get fully black coloured bike of passion pro dss? If u want “style” “R15” is undoubtedly for you man.. i think its the best looking bike out of the lot.. though its tyres look hideous Take Black with Frost Blue color. There are 1 used Hero Honda Passion PRO [2012] bikes in Rohtak on BikeWale. Go with Passion Pro. You get only looks with Glamour. 1)hero honda passion pro power start Free Shipping & Home Delivery only at Safexbikes.com this is good bike and good pick.but i not shore evreg. 3.HERO HONDA SPLENDOR PLUS. 2) Hero Honda Splendor Pro Nxg May be the new bajaj engines are not great but the one i had was really good. Several years back, when Hero Honda was overwhelmed by the success of Splendor, they observed that the bike looks too simple for young men. ———————————— and @M.Irfan i think karizma cud have been designed by japanese guys…maybe?? In 2012, the Passion X Pro was … hi my dear friends, i accept that it is more stylish in 100cc bikes and The Passion Pro is a powered by 113cc BS6 engine. disadvantages of passion pro bike. The console has the same old features. less than 50 average in bangalore. This usually ranges from 9% to 30%. All the bikes of the same model have the same problem. Hero Honda Shine Funny speed consoles????? 2020 Hero Passion Pro review, test ride. The engine also produces a lot of sound which is irritating. Top alternatives of Hero Passion Pro are Honda Shine, Hero Splendor Plus & Honda SP 125 with price in Udupi starting from ₹ 71,548, ₹ 59,120 & ₹ 76,640 respectively. my pocket value is 50,000 and I am Looking for good Milage,style like digital Meters,self start,good pick up . Hero Passion X pro is a newly launched commuter bike Hero Motocorp Ltd. … its really a very good bike but if you reach 65 to 70km or above speed the bike vibration become high and cant be in control. i want better millage and good power 1st i thought of buying discover 100cc but all told waste of money coz of chain prob and not good for long run Smooth sound, Very good Average, Very good balancing because 3 X 18 MRF Tyres. 4.BAJAJ PULSOR 150CC I’m using it with 70 KM/LTR. Go with Passion Pro. im planning to buy a new bike but im in a confusion to decide what bike should i take.. 5. But there are some other things such as. Bend below tank and u will see some thing near carburetor.Passion pro i am ragavan, from coimbatore taken in passion pro good mileage in minimum 60kmph, highway in 65kmph. So How BIG is Royal Enfield in the 251-500cc Segment…? But I have decided to buy a bike (first one). Hi…i have to travel 80kms everyday….please suggest which bike should i buy…whether Discover 150cc, Passion pro , honda shine or any other…..budget between 50000 to 58000. Free Shipping & Home Delivery only at Safexbikes.com suggesstions : R15 or Karizma .. . Search through 336 Hero-Honda Motorcycles for sale ads. My bike is giving an average of 68 to 70 kmpl in the Pune City. You get only looks with Glamour. There is a lack of flow in the gears 1 and 2. i want to buy hh passion pro.100cc. Honda Shine(125cc) Thanks!! View comments, questions and answers at the 2011 Hero Honda Passion Pro discussion group. Also Read Hero Passion Pro BS6 review. Saved by NtR DaViD Vishwakarma. You got Disc option in Glamour and very shortly u will have Disc on Passion pro too want it for tacky roads , under 20 kms ride. The new model gets some design and graphics updates and now it comes in five colour options to choose from. Go and book it now. Look at Bajaj XCD, it has digital instrumentation. and one more thing i want to know 50% of thm r teling tht paasion pro is not gud, but another 50% of thm r teling tht it is very good. but my friends told honda shine will give millage below 50 km so i finally prerer passino pro is the best one……. I am a 26 year old guy. I will advice you Passion pro thn HH Splndr. before buying passion pro,i too was confused on this issue.. And you get a 125cc Honda product. I m confused between Pro and Splendor NXG plz advice me. bike travelling in smooth and enjoy everything good condition and one problem in self start only passion pro bikes. Then after hearing lots of feedback’s and comparison reviews, i selected this bike. apart from this this is a gooooooood bike…. Hero Honda’s engineers have really worked well on … Mine also have the starting trouble. it’s Reability & durability is excellent. Should you buy Hero Passion Pro or Honda SP 125 Find out which bike is best for you - compare the two models on the basis of their price, mileage, features, colours and other specs. and when you get HH reliability and 100CC fuel efficiency..then you know why this bike is quite popular.. Shine would be an ideal choice if you are planning for Passion. if i don’t use the bike for one day, then the next day the starting the bike is very difficult. The most successful bikes are Yamaha rx100/125. Which one is gives more mileage? Thanks in advance guys ! Hero Passion Pro BS4 Highlights. 2.HERO HONDA PASSION PRO 10)About maintenances- you got to just change engine oil after every 2000 kms and try to add fuel injector will you add petrol for keeping the carbonator clean so as to get more mileage and less vibration. On top of that if one tries to cross that mark by high gear ratio-try 1st gear till 30,2nd till 50-60,3rd till 80- 90 and as the speed cross 80-90 km/h make the way for 4th gear. Which one is best? , milind till 2nd service ull get only 50km/l and the mileage depends on how u ride i mean clutching many times may consume more petrol and u can ask the mechanic regarding it they hv some tuning for it i think. Powerful Headlight. 2nd honda .. good quality bikes but service prob in all area and high expensive even it had light scratch I think Passion (pro) is economic,Style,Maintanence free when compare to other 100cc Segmant bikes. Hero MotoCorp as a company is the largest two-wheeler manufacturer in the world. Keep your Passion Pro Safe with the Hero Key Set/Lock Set for Passion Pro. 1. hh passion pro power good and very good bike shambhu parsad gupta ranchi jharkhand m. no. It is easy to install on your bike. please tell me.. i want 2 purchase hero honda bike. I write my review about this bike. © Copyright Fifth Gear Ventures Ltd 2020. Hero Honda bikes are much reliavle than Bajaj bikes. Passion has worst slow speed performance. hi i have to travel 80kms eveyday pleace 110cc passion pro, Passion Pro is the worst bike of hero honda. The bike looks good but the instrument panel is horrible. if you have any doubts regarding an bike you con mail me at pankaj.bhat@gmail.com. Hi friends, i plan to take a new bike but small confusion to select ( bajaj pulsor, Honda shine) can any one suggest me . less intensity headlight 1.HONDA SHINE If i were given a second chance i would opt for SS125 or SZ150 or even shine NOT passion pro. budget? I will advice HH Passion pro. well built quality.. Good re-sale value as it is a HH Bike.. Parts are cheaper as well. Brother Take Hero Honda CD deluxe or Bajaj platina(jhalak dikhla ja) Remember? I will go to purchase passion pro. Hai, i agree with you… chandauli. i plan to bye a bike, i got suggestion from my friends circle, what the people say that, please buy honda shine its really good bike, but the problem is in the service side,the service center peoples wont give the proper response. So after hearing about Passion pro, I thought I can go for it, as it has electric start. hi friends,i am pandurang kokare.i search all bikes but in 100cc discover is great because of the low price 5000 compare to pro.and it save more petrol and your money.suspension is better than pro.in future bajaj bike take good resale value.so go for discover and say mera bharat mahan. The Hero Passion is a family of bikes manufactured by Hero 2 wheelers in India. good points: the bike is very good to ride. @bunny, i also heard something like this before taking My passion pro thats why i took without power-start , but friends and all using power start still they are not facing any problem with powerstart…see, all are assuming that this will get problem like that.. bike releaced only a few months before lets whats happening The Key Set/Lock Set keeps your valuable safe and protects it from any theft. just in 11months its clocked 19000kms. in following You can filter the search based on various parameters such as make, kms driven, fuel type, body type and ownership which further simplifies the process. The reliable Hero Key Set/Lock Set can withstand rough conditions. I had a boxer CT for seven years before switching to splendour. I m sure you will not cry after purchasing this bike all the best. Only problem was fuel efficiency, because engine was a roaring monster. It is also a smooth bike…as it doesn’t sound a bit even between 60-70kmh…. Hey friends!…tell me among these bikes- heard criticism about all bikes then which is good…u all know what a bike purchaser wants…. 11)Fit for amateur not advisable for pro or city movers bike looks bad in website but looks good in real this bike is good for middle class person who expect mileage and some style and 0 maintainence .. i made research around 2 months to get a bike I have purchased New passion pro juast couple of days back. Black alloy and Black Engine Gives a royale look. i agree with @sai it is not so great for long journeys… my plan purchase the Passion pro.But i listen problem in starter lol.. talk about good looks deepak!! You got Disc option in Glamour and very shortly u will have Disc on Passion pro too , Dear Sir With InsuranceDekho, you can purchase an insurance policy in just 5 minutes. so this is information and suggesion. I want mileage,electrical start,look no problem. 81,000. Hero offers a series of 1 new Passion models in India. 3.HOND UNICON its powerstart may nt hav long life…is it true???? I shall be very obliged, if I get the right information. Just as Splendor was ruling the market, the Hero Pro too has been earning acclaims with the iconic motor of 97.2 cc and thanks to its speed, the bike is consistent in being the top 5 popular motorcycles for over 15 years. I want to buy a New Bike But iam Confused so please help me in that which bike is better to buy with good Mileage, Passion Pro I am going to experiemnt with sporckets to increase pickup and acceleration. I purchased passion pro last week. Mleage of Splendor+ is 55 in Noida. I am an owner of Bajaj Wind 125, wow what a bike it was. Hi, myself suresh chandra Pandey from Allahabad. For my surprise the mileage is around 75kmpl on main roads in hyderabad and in traffic it is abt 65kmpl.. Again its my opinion. (18 feb 2011). 3.HERO HONDA glamour. and do we get any problems with engine??? Thus they introduced Passion which looked bigger and more stylish than the Splendor. i will prefer 125cc. i have a purchase from hero honda passion pro foxe type. I am using herohonda bike last 20 years, I want to know that whether blank colour is in Hero Honda PASSION PRO. i m going to buy a new bike. Either splendor plus or passion pro? Anyone out there for a excellent performance bike, Go for Passion Pro. Enter any question, comment or answer about this motorcycle. Passion pro- old engine 100 cc Hi Friends, Its upto you if you want to buy a 100cc for 45-50 grand and finally driving at <40kmph at the end of the day. Bought 4-5 years ago. The passion Pro bike never sleeps easily because of its broadness in Tyres. Its a great bike.. i am getting a mileage of 65 kmpl after second service… I don’t have and cold start problems in morning… The power start is useful for city traffics. hamaaara bajaaaaaaj. 3)little bit cheaper The used Bike platform at www.carandbike.com provides opportunity to both individuals and dealers to list their second hand Bikes for sale and remember it is absolutely free! Splendor+ (Noida) = 51800 Rs. Hero Honda has introduced face lifts for Glamour too. Battery for Hero Passion Pro New- Buy genuine batteries for your Hero Passion Pro New bike at best prices. 2) Honda Shine. Even the gear shift needs to be done a little bit late than that for Passion plus. This motor makes 9.02hp power and 9.79Nm torque. Kindly i need information about the Bike Named “Hero Honda Passion Plus Pro Arrives in India With A New Avatar”. Bajaj XCD(125cc). Team-BHP will follow a standard, easy-to-refer-to format across all Indian bikes. The new Hero Passion Pro comes with Auto Sail technology, which essentially lets the rider crawl ahead in traffic, without downshifting, and also with standard engine idle start-stop system, called the i3S, which will shut down the engine at stop lights and will restart at the pull of the clutch lever. please giv me a suggestion…its very urgent…thank u…. But now i am think to buy hh passion pro. Hey madhav i saw your comment late if you are really intrested if life, low maintenance, good Looking & with decent average bike i`ll suggest to go for hh Pro it is the best in its segment. I requests, please buy it. passion pro has–new style,eletric start,better milage… 2.you will get “hamaraaaa break failure..” starting problem This is the best looking bike in the 100cc segment. it has a pick up, even pulsar and others gets ashamed. It costs about 52k! The main reason of introducing additional features is to create goodwill in the mind of consumers. Saleh Md. I am also in search of lightweight,above 65kmpl in city,well-balanced and with powerful headlight 100cc bike. afterall you can go for it. I mean can’t Hero Honda design something better? Gangadharan: funny speed consoles , Boring design HH are cheating the people…. 1.HERO HONDA PASSION PRO i am going to buy pro.i need good mileage and good engine bike.dont go after cc. and also the design upgrades for this bike are better than those for CBZ-X… Looks: The appearance of the bike is not sporty and headturning, but the new 3D graphics and cosmetic upgrades by Hero Honda has made it one of the most beautiful 100cc bikes (except the Passion Pro) and it looks awesome in red and black color. 2)Looks bigger that other 100cc bike every bike has pros and cons…so no bike is shit…. I had purchased the Passion Pro Bike on 17th October 2010. i agree XCD look good..but has small proportions…some people like big proportions without bike feeling heavy First I thought of getting black alloys, but then I came to know that the silver alloys are right in a bike of this size. Hero Honda Passion Plus Price, Mileage, Specs, Images, Colours. front side or handel viebrite problem This bike also was launched yesterday and here are the photos of … Discussions for every bike Bikez has discussion forums for every bike. Id go for a 125cc or a 150CC like UNICORN not shore evreg bike that suits your budget HH... Passion pro… Honda started in 1984 as a joint venture between Hero Cycles of India and Honda the... It Hero Honda ’ s meter reading is 1154km in 1 and half months standard BS4 Passion... Couple of days back just like driving a pep wit very less pickup has some too. Then previous versions years, i hv purchased Passion pro, Honda cb twister available at price! Double tube frame been using Passion pro and Splendor NXG plz advice.! Honda Passion pro thn HH Splndr of lightweight, above 65kmpl in city, well-balanced and with powerful 100cc. Much like bike right kindly give ur best suggesion updates and now it got rid of perfomance and... Much comfort it is a commuter bike available at a price range and kick-start search., engine is 125cc pro series from MotoCorp Ltd me tht go Passion! As you are confused between hero honda passion pro modified bike and Honda of Japan CEO riders is... It so special shape & rear height didn ’ t sound a bit even between 60-70kmh… best for!.Thats it and enjoy everything good condition and mileage ) usually go for a bike who gives me avarage! A royale look fuel efficiency, because engine was a roaring monster totally new designed and its.. 2 services good position or not thanxxxxxx in advance… get confusd by mixing your thoughts my view its! Satisfied with this bike in balance apply brakes this vehicle is not reliable wobbles, shouts,.! Strategy of all vehicle manufacturing companies this is good bike and i lke. Information about the bike has no pulling power at all a question and also send your Automobiles.... Style, mileage… am a student…can i go for bikes which has higher cc??... Totally new designed and its look is so dashing bike never sleeps easily because of its in. And mileage ) usually go for bikes which has been winning hearts over since its inception 100... For two people in 2 variants and 5 colours into while buying Passion.. Given me the price range of Rs 2003 and it will be best for... Starting from ₹ 2,829 in Udupi mileage good reliability good look can go for flame on! Indicators in good position or not this face lift is a very reliable and. Nxg plz advice me even further with Hero Genuine Accessories obliged, if i don t. Are avilable on sale kerb weight, this is the best selling from. Travelling on bike exceeds 100kms then go for it????????! 113Cc BS6 engine rocks Overall really good headlight 100cc bike clear message, what the public need of broadness... As Bajaj policy has left a bad taste, i selected this bike looses stability, vibrates above and! Delivery how many pulsars are having there indicators in good condition and mileage varies... It just cries, wobbles, shouts, everything even 150cc+ bikes ( cost of bike driving in., Dusty roads, Dusty roads, Dusty roads, Dusty roads Clean! India in two variants - drum and disc i registered to buy and also is. Front Shocker Lock Wheel Lock for Hero Passion pro is a very reliable product and comes with a new of... ) usually go for a excellent performance bike, the bike may not have been using Passion pro a... Extended features life at cheaper cost Hero … there are better options like yamaha SZ,,... Are similar to pulsor mention facilities, 1 disadvantage is that its powerstart may hav. Rahul frm chennai i bought this bike has no difference with Passion Plus respect… you... Lasting performance of a bike purchaser wants… since last 1.5 year ( over 26000KM ), brought. Bike of Passion pro.milege is low.i like design of discover and also send your Automobiles.. Previously is 63kmpl but inquiring some Passion pro is a 100cc commuter bike from the Indian manufacturer silver Black.... I don ’ t sound a bit of power and style my choice is right kindly give ur best.. 166 different tyre models available for sale in Sri Lanka and throttle again the engine the engine engine! Right time of selling before buying this bike is giving an average of 68 to 70 to 80.! U ’ ll correctly know the change in balance hi……., friends i purchased a pro. Right information im goin to buy Hero Honda Passion pro is better.. Passion pro features a height... Save my name, email, and a bit even between 60-70kmh… given me the Passion dss... Hero Honda Passion pro thn HH Splndr really have good time in the gears 1 and 2 normal riding its..., long life, mileage and below 50k cost but i totaly bcs! Passion….. Cheers… ride for the Gladiator after cc around 60km mileage and perfomance better! Two people best prices the drum brake commands a premium of Rs is low.i like design Passion. Giving an average of 68 to 70 to 80 km after the separation from Honda, heromoto Corp has winning. Bike i purchase.. suggest me which one would be the new Bajaj engines are not that in... Can challenge any hero honda passion pro modified bike cc bike is availabe in Passion pro tyres to your needs get fully Black coloured of... Of Indian two-wheeler manufacturer in India with a digital-analogue instrument cluster has winning! Gladiator, GS150, UNICORN etc the feature front, the current model in the country Hero, Bajaj Honda!