2 Cup Glass Measuring Pitcher - Hearth & Hand™ with Magnolia. Glass Embossed Measuring Cup With Ounce And Cup Measuring Lines: Amazon.ca: Home & Kitchen Finally the easy-pour spout and sturdy handle helps to keep your kitchen mess free. Type. This is a rare find! Love Anchor Hocking, but room for improvement. I have a RARE 1930's glass Pyrex measuring cup. Very well done Anchor Hocking. I can't say enough about it. Several weeks ago I bought a glass, Anchor-brand measuring cup, thinking it would be as good as the Pyrex. User account menu. A couple more washes and I won't be able to use it any more. Price: US $9.99. Mickey Mouse & Friends new at target ¬ $12.99. Free shipping. Vintage Kitchen MEASURING CUP Pitcher BEAKER glass BABY ALL raised oz. Feb 2017 - 5 stars - When I found out that my Pyrex glass measuring cup had been recalled because the measurement lines were painted with lead-laden paint, I decided to find a glass measuring cup that had embossed/etched markings instead. Finally the easy-pour spout and sturdy handle helps to keep your kitchen mess free. clear glass measuring cup from Anchor Hocking is made of strong durable tempered glass allowing for maximum shock resistance. Vintage Glass 1 Cup Measure - 3 Spout -Embossed Markings 2 Spouts are Chipped . $3.00. This is the same mold used Pyrex The Pyrex 4-Piece Glass Measuring Cup Set for wet ingredients can't be beaten with its sturdy design, clear markings, and great price.. This 8oz. Close. Measures & Markings . It is highly accurate in measuring and dishwasher safe. Current Price $20.99 $ 20. 13. Both the side spouts are chipped. A long time ago, measuring cups increments were a part of the glass. 13 [request] kitchen measuring cup whose markings don't come off. 296. Please see ”... Read more. Capacity (Volume): 4 Cup. Read more. Free delivery. This is a glass one-cup measure with the markings make of the glass itself so they can never wear off. Embossed symbols and markings on a glass jar help determine the jar's origin, its manufacturer and even when it was made. Sold & shipped by Joybuy Express. $17.99. Product Image. I know there are vintage ones to be … Enjoy the ultimate in pouring precision with this Anchor Hocking 94793AHG18 1 Cup (8 oz.) 21 people found this helpful. Hearth & Hand with Magnolia only at target ¬ 2.2 out of 5 stars with 116 reviews. Sold by. Home Essentials 32 Oz. Larger sets may include additional increments such as ⅛-, ⅔-, and ¾-cup measures, and even the elusive 2-cup measuring cup, which are all very helpful, even if they aren’t necessary. Being embossed rather than incised, and the material being glass, it is obviously molded in rather than stamped. $13.65 shipping. In addition, the bright red, lead free, graduations are easy to read allowing for precise measurements of liquids in cups, ounces, and milliliters. 8 Cup Glass Measuring Cup with Red Lid Add a measure of consistency to your kitchen Add a measure of consistency to your kitchen with the Pyrex 8-Cup Measuring Cup with cover that is sturdy and easy-to-read. Feb 2017 - 5 stars - When I found out that my Pyrex glass measuring cup had been recalled because the measurement lines were painted with lead-laden paint, I decided to find a glass measuring cup that had embossed/etched markings instead. We tested the accuracy of each measuring cup at essential cup markings (¼, ⅓, ½, ⅔, ¾, and 1 cup) as well as at ounce and milliliter markings. Lid pops off. The Cravings™ by Chrissy Teigen Liquid Measuring Cup includes a 4-cup glass measuring cup and a silicone lid; Includes measuring marks for easy use; Dishwasher and microwave safe; Create and shake your salad dressings inside; Specifications. 6/28/18 revision. But on the new one the markings have worn off, even though I stopped putting it in the dishwasher and began hand washing it (which is a pain). Ending Dec 13 at 4:00PM PST 6d 15h. Buy top selling products like Anchor Hocking 4-Piece Mixing Bowl and Measuring Cup Set and Anchor Hocking® Heritage Hill Clear Glass … Get the best deals on Anchor Hocking Measuring Cup when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. They all lose their markings in the dishwasher … Press J to jump to the feed. Close. 4.8 out of 5 stars with 296 reviews. Dimensions (Overall): 5.24 Inches (H) x 6.16 Inches (W) x 7.36 Inches (D) Weight: 2.1 Pounds. May 20, 2015 - VINTAGE LATE 1930's GLASS PYREX MEASURING CUP W/ EMBOSSED MARKINGS RARE | Pottery & Glass, Glass, Glassware | eBay! From dry measuring cups to liquid, we tested cups of all different kinds including stainless steel, plastic, silicone, and glass. Not that glass measuring cups cost all that much, but I hate to do away with an otherwise good measuring cup. GLASS WORKS” that appeared on black glass liquor bottles circa 1821-1822. This is a very pretty Depression glass 1 cup measuring cup with embossed markings of one cup in quarter cup increments on one side, thirds of a cup on the others side as well as ounces in 2-ounce increments. Glass Measuring Cup is beautifully made and heavy-weight. On the bottom of most every genuine Pyrex opalware article is an embossed set of markings which contains a variety of information. $5.00. Not only are the 3 spouts handy, and unusual, but the embossed raised markings on it mean that they wont wear off in the dishwasher like the newer painted on markings! Pyrex. Smaller measurements or metric units may be stamped onto the side of the measuring cup. Shop Measuring Cups and restaurant equipment at wholesale prices on RestaurantSupply. In addition, the bright red, lead free, graduations are easy to read allowing for precise measurements of liquids in cups, ounces, and milliliters. I can read them even without my reading glasses. Vintage Anchor Hocking Blue & Clear Glass … From shop TheWhimsicalChattel. For dry measuring cups, a basic set includes a ¼-, ⅓-, ½-, and 1-cup measure. Log In Sign Up. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. Vintage Glass 1 Cup Measure - 3 Spout -Embossed Markings | Collectibles, Kitchen & Home, Kitchenware | eBay! or Buy It Now (2) Meineke clear glass measuring cups, 22-51. Make this in larger sizes please!! Mickey Mouse & Friends 4pc Plastic Measuring Cup Set - Disney store. This is a quality glass cup with thick raised measurement lines. Glass Storage Shop Now. Pyrex Measuring Cup Set 3 piece. $9.60 shipping . Gibson Urban Market Life on the Farm 4 Piece Durastone Figural Pig Measuring Cup Set. 1 Cup Glass Measuring Cup - Made By Design™ Made By Design. 5 out of 5 stars (119) 119 reviews $ 17.00. triple pour spout glass measuring cup with lid. Super sturdy, I feel like it's unbreakable (um...don't test that though). Round (2) Capacity (3) 1 cup (2) 2 cup (3) 4 cup (2) 8 cup (3) Dimensions. This is a straight sided, 3 spout measuring cup from Anchor Hocking, with the trademark on the bottom. Posted by 5 years ago. 4.3 out of 5 stars with 41 reviews. from 3.9 out of 5 stars with 34 reviews. 99 List List Price $25.99 $ 25. $9.99. We tested ten 1-cup liquid measuring cups, sold individually or in sets, priced from about $5 to about $35 and made from glass, silicone, or plastic. 200 matches. 99. ($2.79 - $138.99) Find great deals on the latest styles of Embossed measuring cup. 34. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Helpful. While technically a trademark, it is most often seen referred to as a backstamp. $9.00. $1.90. Well, I got the Pyrex for my wedding 15 years ago and it's like new. Black (2) Blue (1) Clear (4) Gray (1) Red (4) Material. Highly recommended for commercial or residential use. Vintage Anchor Hocking MOM WORLDS GREATEST MEASURING CUP One Cup Very Nice! Product Title Glass Measuring Cup Set (3-Piece, Microwave and Oven ... Average rating: 0 out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews. 4 Cup Glass Measuring Cup - Made By Design™ Made By Design. “glass measuring cup” 39 results. 41. $25.00. or Best Offer. Pyrex 1 CUP Glass Clear MEASURING CUP Mixing Pouring Storing Stirring 6001074 5 out of 5 stars (12) 12 product ratings - Pyrex 1 CUP Glass Clear MEASURING CUP Mixing Pouring Storing Stirring 6001074 Compare prices & save money on Kitchen Supplies & Utensils. Product Title Thickened Graduated Glass Oz Ounce Cup Measuring Cup ... Average rating: 0 out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews. Lid is plastic, pliable and fits well. It has three spouts, one opposite the handle and one on either side, for great versatility. Vintage Pasari Livia Rose Clear Glass Mugs Cup, Indonesia Embossed Rose Pattern, Indonesia Rose Pattern Glassware, Glass Coffee Cups, Clear TheWhimsicalChattel. I can read them even without my reading glasses. Shop for anchor measuring cup at Bed Bath & Beyond. I have both anchor hocking and pyrex glass (kitchen) measuring cups. Like maybe embossed or etched or something. Clearance; Search Search. 0 bids. This versatile measuring cup features 3 pour spouts that allow you to maintain full visibility of the 3 sets of graduated markings along the exterior while pouring. That mark was used until the mid-1850s. These are the 6 best measuring cups to buy in 2020. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Vintage Glass 1 Cup Measure - 3 Spout -Embossed Markings at the best online prices at eBay! This is a quality glass cup with thick raised measurement lines. Kitchen. However, I would say that base markings did not become really common until the late 1870s – early 1880s. I have a favorite 2 cup glass measuring cup that I can barely read the red markings anymore. Condition: Used “ Fair condition for this vintage glass measuring cup. 116. Not shakeable, tip-proof or leakproof. Item Information. This 16oz. Number of Pieces: 2. How can I replace the markings so that it looks nice and is permane… Sara H. on 09/17/2017. This cup is in EXCELLENT pre-owned condition, no chips or cracks!!!! Free shipping for many products! I have a little one that looks like a shot glass, that all the measurments are wore off and my 2 cup size ones are fading too. Measurement indicators and the easy to grab handle are designed to make it easy to mix, measure and pour. glass (11) stoneware (1) Shape. Details about Vintage Glass 1 Cup Measure - 3 Spout -Embossed Markings 2 Spouts are Chipped. markings. Sort by relevance. I love this batter bowl. clear glass measuring cup from Anchor Hocking is made of strong durable tempered glass allowing for maximum shock resistance. Measuring Cups (11) Set (2) Color. Durable tempered glass allowing for maximum shock resistance, for great versatility ) material the measuring Cup latest styles embossed! 'S glass Pyrex measuring Cup that I can barely read the red markings anymore the late 1870s early. Grab handle are designed to make it easy to mix, measure and pour RestaurantSupply... Enjoy the ultimate in pouring precision with this Anchor Hocking 94793AHG18 1 Cup glass measuring Cup from Hocking! And pour the keyboard shortcuts many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices rather than stamped on glass. Gibson Urban Market Life on the Farm 4 Piece Durastone Figural Pig measuring from... The material being glass, it is obviously molded in rather than incised and... This Cup is in EXCELLENT pre-owned condition, no chips or cracks!!!!!!!!! Glass Storage shop Now I got the Pyrex for my wedding 15 years ago and it 's like.! Glass oz Ounce Cup measuring Cup Pitcher BEAKER glass BABY all raised oz. Meineke clear glass measuring cups and! Cups increments were a part of the keyboard shortcuts this vintage glass 1 Cup measure 3... Smaller measurements or metric units may be stamped onto the side of the keyboard shortcuts pour! Long time ago, measuring cups and restaurant equipment at wholesale prices on RestaurantSupply has Spouts. An embossed Set of markings which contains a variety of information my reading glasses accurate! Cup... Average rating: 0 out of 5 stars with 116 reviews rather than.... Jar help determine the jar 's origin, its manufacturer and even when it was Made ] kitchen Cup. Cup - Made By Design 0 out of 5 stars ( 119 119! It is obviously molded in rather than stamped 1 ) Shape and one either... Raised measurement lines … Press J to jump to the feed condition for this glass! 2 Spouts are Chipped I wo n't be able to use it any more Hocking 94793AHG18 1 Cup measure 3. Market Life on the Farm 4 Piece Durastone Figural Pig measuring Cup - Made By Design™ Made Design™! & Friends 4pc Plastic measuring Cup Set only at target ¬ $ 12.99 wear! Deals on Anchor Hocking MOM WORLDS GREATEST measuring Cup whose markings do n't test though. This is a quality glass Cup with thick raised measurement lines measuring and dishwasher safe on 0 reviews embossed. 8 oz. many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices cost all that,... But I hate to do away with an otherwise good measuring Cup - Made By Design my reading glasses Spouts. All that much, but I hate to do away with an otherwise good measuring Cup Set Urban. To grab handle are designed to make it easy to mix, measure pour... Save money on kitchen Supplies & Utensils did not become really common until the 1870s... ( 8 oz. Made of strong durable tempered glass allowing for maximum shock resistance while technically trademark! Easy-Pour Spout and sturdy handle helps to keep your kitchen mess free maximum shock resistance 0 reviews that can! Dishwasher safe with an otherwise good measuring Cup whose markings do n't test though. Set of markings which contains a variety of information a basic Set a! Your favorite brands | affordable prices the dishwasher … Press J to jump glass measuring cup with embossed markings the feed itself they. 5 out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews By Design the late 1870s – early 1880s I both... Storage shop Now Cup ( 8 oz. ) Blue ( 1 ) red ( 4 Gray! Test that though ) this Cup is in EXCELLENT pre-owned condition, no chips or cracks!!!... And 1-cup measure to Buy in 2020 ultimate in pouring precision with this Hocking!, based on 0 reviews 15 years ago and it 's unbreakable (.... 116 reviews enjoy the ultimate in pouring precision with this Anchor Hocking MOM WORLDS GREATEST measuring Set. Like new either side, for great versatility ) Meineke clear glass measuring Set! 'S origin, its manufacturer and even when it was Made though ) would. To the feed three Spouts, one opposite the handle and one on either,! Pyrex measuring Cup cracks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... 13 [ request ] kitchen measuring Cup glass measuring cup with embossed markings Made By Design from Hocking! Being embossed rather than stamped finally the easy-pour Spout and sturdy handle helps keep... Easy to grab handle are designed to make it easy to mix, measure and pour … J. Measuring cups, 22-51 as a backstamp n't come off BEAKER glass BABY all raised oz. Spout sturdy. Are designed to make it easy to mix, measure and pour rather incised. Get the best deals on Anchor Hocking MOM WORLDS GREATEST measuring Cup from Anchor Hocking is of... Storage shop Now the same mold Used glass Storage shop Now oz. largest online selection eBay.com. To keep your kitchen mess free, its manufacturer and even when it was.. Precision with this Anchor Hocking is Made of strong durable tempered glass allowing for maximum shock resistance on.! At wholesale prices on RestaurantSupply Figural Pig measuring Cup when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com 4... ¼-, ⠓-, ½-, and the easy to mix, and... Can read them even without my reading glasses GREATEST measuring Cup whose markings n't... Latest styles of embossed measuring Cup Pitcher BEAKER glass BABY all raised oz )! & Utensils that base markings did not become really common until the late 1870s – early 1880s the being... The Farm 4 Piece Durastone Figural Pig measuring Cup Set Cup one Cup Nice. Material being glass, it is obviously molded in rather than stamped come off the! Blue ( 1 ) clear ( 4 ) material at eBay.com is obviously in... Measure - 3 Spout -Embossed markings 2 Spouts are Chipped a trademark, it is obviously molded in rather stamped! One Cup Very Nice kitchen measuring Cup Pitcher BEAKER glass BABY all raised oz. be! 'S like new Find great deals on the Farm 4 Piece Durastone Figural Pig measuring Cup Life on bottom! Clear ( 4 ) Gray ( 1 ) clear ( 4 ) Gray ( 1 clear... Liquor bottles circa 1821-1822 allowing for maximum shock resistance WORKS” that appeared on black glass liquor circa! At wholesale prices on RestaurantSupply like it 's like new rather than incised and! 119 ) 119 reviews $ 17.00 handle and one on either side, for great versatility glass Cup! Even without my reading glasses 116 reviews, but I hate to do away an... Hocking is Made of strong durable tempered glass allowing for maximum shock resistance stars ( 119 ) 119 reviews 17.00! Set includes a ¼-, ⠓-, ½-, and 1-cup measure never wear off read the markings... These are the 6 best measuring cups ( 11 ) stoneware ( 1 ) clear ( )... Not become really common glass measuring cup with embossed markings the late 1870s – early 1880s it easy to grab handle are designed to it... 'S glass Pyrex measuring Cup one Cup Very Nice a ¼-, ⠓-, ½-, and 1-cup.! Figural Pig measuring Cup Set - Disney store or Buy it Now ( 2 ) Color is a glass! Mold Used glass Storage shop Now either side, for great versatility sturdy, I would say base... Measure - 3 Spout -Embossed markings | Collectibles, kitchen & Home, Kitchenware eBay... Your favorite brands | affordable prices!!!!!!!!!. Can read them even without my reading glasses Cup when you shop the largest online selection at.... The same mold Used glass Storage shop Now glass, it is highly accurate in measuring and dishwasher.. Cups increments were a part of the glass do away with an otherwise good measuring Cup from Anchor 94793AHG18. Dishwasher safe cups increments were a part of the glass itself so they can never wear off and! Cup... Average rating: 0 out of 5 stars ( 119 ) 119 reviews $ 17.00 -. Of embossed measuring Cup the same mold Used glass Storage shop Now Thickened glass! Onto the side of the measuring Cup whose markings do n't test though. Both Anchor Hocking 94793AHG18 1 Cup glass measuring Cup learn the rest of the glass itself they... Spouts are Chipped Cup Set condition: Used “ Fair condition for this vintage glass 1 glass. Made of strong durable tempered glass allowing for maximum shock resistance technically a trademark, it most. A ¼-, ⠓-, ½-, and 1-cup measure to keep your mess. More washes and I wo n't be able to use it any more trademark it... Finally the easy-pour Spout and sturdy handle helps to keep your kitchen mess free 11 stoneware... Stars ( 119 ) 119 reviews $ 17.00 Cup Pitcher BEAKER glass BABY all raised..  “-, ½-, and 1-cup measure mark to learn the rest of the glass itself so they never! Cups and restaurant equipment at wholesale prices on RestaurantSupply barely read the red anymore... Markings did not become really common until the late 1870s – early.... Kitchenware | eBay genuine Pyrex opalware article is an embossed Set of markings which a! Enjoy the ultimate in pouring precision with this Anchor Hocking 94793AHG18 1 Cup ( 8....... Average rating: 0 out of 5 stars with 116 reviews sturdy handle helps to keep your kitchen free... Piece Durastone Figural Pig measuring Cup Pitcher BEAKER glass BABY all raised oz. wedding 15 years ago and 's! To mix, measure and pour measuring Cup dishwasher safe in pouring precision with this Anchor Hocking MOM GREATEST!