The GIR Pro Spatula lets you take on larger tasks with the same seamless engineering that made the Ultimate Spatula a fan favorite. Disappointed in amazon, Reviewed in the United States on January 25, 2020. Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible … We knew that if we designed a product with carefully chosen materials, and uncompromising focus on quality, we would have something … One piece, easy to clean, use it on an almost daily basis. It is great for when you need a stiff scraper, but for scraping a bowl of thinner batter it's a little too stiff/narrow to be as effective as my older floppier dollar store scraper. I need to write a review for these spatulas because these spatulas are the best and they have the best customer service, design, and function!! We knew that if we designed a product with carefully chosen materials, and uncompromising focus on quality, we would have something … I ordered the Ultimate 11 IN Spatula in Red, the first item I received (pictured on the right) in the first image did not have "GIR" printed on the end of the handle. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Please try your search again later. Less than a decade later, Samantha’s GIR spatula is what we at Kitchn … There was a problem completing your request. It’s … GIR Mini Spatula $7.95 at GIR Mini kitchen utensils aren't just supposed to be "cute" — they're functional! (Tee-hee.) I couldn’t wait to try it out. It's the spatula + spoon that does it all. Amazon sent me a replacement item and I noticed some key difference that would impact both durability and performance and that would help differentiate an authentic item from an imposter. You can use to scoop stiff cookie dough and flip it as you cook without … Reviewed in the United States on September 13, 2013. Select another color to get back on track. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, GIR: Get It Right Premium Silicone Spatula | Heat-Resistant up to 550°F | Seamless, Nonstick Small Kitchen Spatulas for Cooking, Baking, and Mixing | Mini - 8 IN, Studio, GIR: Get It Right GIRSUM316NVY Premium Silicone Heat-Resistant up to 550°F | Seamless, Nonstick Small Kitchen Spoonula for Cooking, Baking, and Mixing | |, Mini-8 IN IN, Navy, GIR: Get It Right GIRSPM319SLT Premium Silicone Spoonula Heat-Resistant up to 550°F | Seamless, Nonstick Small Kitchen Spatulas for Cooking, Baking, and Mixing |, Mini-8 IN, Slate. I thought I was ordering the slim one which I already owned so was surprised by the size. Reviewed in the United States on July 3, 2018. There's a problem loading this menu right now. This is my go to spatula. Reviewed in the United States on March 20, 2019. Featuring unibody silicone construction, it is heat resistant up to 464ËšF, remarkably easy to clean, dishwasher safe, and nearly indestructible, the GIR-which stands for "Get It Right"-is a great gift to any aspiring gourmand, and will immediately raise to the ranks of Rockstar status in your own kitchen. It feels like it has substance and weight to it, like it won't break easily. The handle is sturdy and did not bend through stiff batter. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. I would buy again. I ended up buying the GIR mini-spatula in all the colors. More of a 3.75 than a 4, but still pretty good. GIR's Ultimate Spatula … Buy GIR: Get It Right Premium Silicone Spatula | Heat-Resistant up to 550°F | Seamless, Nonstick Small Kitchen Spatulas for Cooking, Baking, and Mixing | Mini - 8 in, Black at Amazon … GIR started with a simple mission: to revolutionize the spatula. Featuring unibody silicone construction, it is heat resistant up to 464ËšF, remarkably easy to clean, dishwasher safe, and nearly indestructible, the GIR-which stands for "Get … These are the best spatulas I have ever used. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. If you do want a larger size for, say, flipping pancakes, the "small" version o… Reviewed in the United States on January 7, 2018. I think I should have just bought this one on the first places instead of the other spatula that broke on me after a few months. I've used it a few times and it seems like a quality kitchen implement. Reviewed in the United States on January 20, 2019, Like a few other reviewers, I, too, received a fake. ... GIR Ultimate Straws - Sip, Clean, Fold, Go! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Every home cook needs a trusty spatula. I really like the bright color. I found it on the Wirecutter.com which is my go to place for just about everything. The spatula edge scraped the sides of most hard and bowls easily. Unable to add item to List. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. GIR started with a simple mission: to revolutionize the spatula. The spatula is on the small side, but I found that its size actually made it easier to manipulate in a crowded pan. Okay, look: for all the hype, I was expecting a better spatula. Our "get … GIR: Get It Right Ultimate Spatula 11-Inch Lifetime Guarantee, Dishwasher Safe Plus Heat Resistant Premium Quality, Platinum Silicone, Professional Grade, The Original All-Silicone Spatula, Lime: Amazon… I'm not doing anything excessive with it, and it's going in a drawer with a bunch of other utensils, so I'd say my use is light or moderate. After backing the original GIR spatula on kickstarter, I have since purchased some for my grandmother (she loves them) and backed every new product from this team (spoons, lids, more spatulas). Buy on Amazon. See On Amazon The GIR silicone skinny spatula 's narrow blade and long 11-inch handle is perfect for reaching into and scraping ingredients out of jars, blenders, and other narrow containers. DI ORO Silicone Spatulas 600ºF Heat Resistant Spatula AMAZON REVIEW - Duration: 1:18. So far so good. Best Budget Spatulas: Bekith Silicone Spatulas. GIR Mini 11-inch Flip Spatula A plastic spatula for nonstick cookware This silicone-coated spatula is a must if you use nonstick cookware as it won’t scratch. GIR's original flippers/turners are intelligent by design, and made from the best silicone in the galaxy. I haven't had it for that long (a couple months as of this review), and I can see spots where the silicone is damaged. Reviewed in the United States on January 5, 2015. GIR: Get It Right Premium Silicone Heat-Resistant up to 550°F | Seamless, Nonstick Kitchen Ladles for Cooking, Baking, and Mixing |, 3/4-Cup, Red 4.7 out of 5 stars 131 $12.95 $ 12 . After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. It's pretty costly, too, and my main complaint right now is durability. This guy has held up after 6 months with almost daily usage in all applications. Norpro NOR- SCOOP, SANTOPRENE HANDLE, 42MM (2 Tablespoon), Ateco 1385 Offset Spatula with 4.5-Inch Stainless Steel Blade, Wood Handle, 4.5 Inch, natural, Cooks Standard 3-Quart Multi-Ply Clad Stainless Steel Saucepan with Lid, Prepworks by Progressive Magnetic Measuring Spoons, Set of 5. I prefer cooking with it so much that I will fish this out of the dishwasher and hand-wash it even when there are other clean spatulas available. I won't buy any other brand again. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. No tears or cuts or anything. Purchased this at the recommendation of the Wirecutter. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. We knew that if we designed a Product with carefully chosen materials, and uncompromising focus on quality, we would have something worth sharing with the world. Ultimate Spatula Length: 11in (28cm), Width: 2in (4.9cm) at blade, FDA and LFGB approved silicone, durable unibody design, High heat resistant and dishwasher safe, Patent pending … Reviewed in the United States on January 26, 2016. Reviewed in the United States on September 27, 2019. I replaced them all. GIR, which stands for "Get It Right," is a kitchen tools company that specializes in BPA-free silicone cooking tools like spoons, pot lids, baking mats, and ladles. GIR: Get It Right Premium Silicone Heat-Resistant up to 550°F | Seamless, Nonstick Kitchen Ladles for Cooking, Baking, and Mixing |, 3/4-Cup, Studio White. The spatula effectively launched her silicone kitchen tools company GIR, which stands for “Get It Right,” and now engineers every essential cooking utensil you can think of. Please try your search again later. It's heftier and sturdier - they are both useful. Everyone got a spatula! GIR started with a simple mission: to revolutionize the spatula. $16.95 GIR Spatula Gray. Will definitely be buying this again, but that's only if the first one ever needs replacing! The end is narrow enough to fit in most jars, and flexible enough to scrape everything out. I'm going to look to see what other products they offer that I can't live without. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Don't go for those that use "free product" reviewers to boost their reviews!! Whether it's used to scrape down dry ingredients or ensure every last bit of brownie batter gets out of the bowl, this silicone tool from GIR gets the job … GIR: Get It Right GIRFP2307TEA Premium Silicone Pro Flipper/Turner, Ultimate-13 in, Teal 4.4 out of 5 stars 18. We knew that if we designed a product with carefully chosen materials, and uncompromising focus on quality, we would have something … Though I own larger and smaller spatulas, this is still my favorite size. Nice spatula for cooking in nonstick cookware, Reviewed in the United States on June 23, 2020. Spatula didn’t have the GIR markings. Still would like another of the slim ones in the apple green color. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Thin, but not flimsy. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. GIR stands for “Get It Right”—and the creators certainly did just that. Throw away all your crummy spatulas and stirrers. GIR started with a simple mission: to revolutionize the spatula. Reviewed in the United States on January 28, 2020. Buy GIR: Get It Right GIRSPS311BLK Premium Silicone Skinny Spatula, Skinny - 11 IN, Black online on Amazon.ae at best prices. I use it to scramble my eggs. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. For some reason, they come out of the dishwasher with film on them even though we use jet dry rinse aid and other silicone spatulas do not have this build up. The only nick on this great product is that it's a little pricey. It mixes, folds, sautés, and stirs food at any temperature. They recommend a fry pan which also cannot be beat ...I have already purchased the 10” and now will buy the 12” on their recommendation. The Premium Silicone Mini Spatula is a miniature version of GIR's patent pending unibody silicone spatula: great for smaller jobs and easy for kids to use. Fold, flip, sauté, and stir your biggest batches with confidence. AmazonBasics Silicone, Non-Stick, Food Safe Baking Mat - Pack of 2, AmazonBasics Stainless Steel Wire Whisk Set, Gray - 3-Piece, AmazonBasics Silicone, Non-Stick, Food Safe Baking Mat - Pack of 3, AmazonBasics Nonstick Carbon Steel Muffin Pan, Set of 2, 12 Cups Each, AmazonBasics Silicone, Non-Stick, Food Safe Baking Mat - Pack of 4, KUFUNG Kitchen Silicone Whisk, Balloon Mini Wire Whisk, Stainless Steel & Silicone Non-Stick Coating Hand Egg Mixer, for Blending Whisking Beating Stirring Cooking Baking (Red, 10 inch), GIR: Get It Right All Silicone Mini, Skinny & Ultimate Spatula 3 Pc Set (Studio White), GIR: Get It Right Premium Silicone Spatula | Heat-Resistant up to 550°F | Seamless, Nonstick Kitchen Jar Spatulas for Cooking, Baking, and Mixing | Skinny - 11 IN, Red, GIR: Get It Right GIRSUU303RED Premium Silicone Ultimate Spoonula, Ultimate-11 In, Red, GIR: Get It Right GIRSUU307TEA Premium Silicone Ultimate Spoonula, Ultimate-11 in, Teal, Package may vary, GIR: Get It Right Premium Silicone Spatula | Heat-Resistant up to 550°F | Seamless, Nonstick Kitchen Jar Spatulas for Cooking, Baking, and Mixing | Skinny - 11 IN, Studio, GIR: Get It Right GIRSNH316NVY Premium Silicone Ultimate Perforated Spoon, 13", Navy, GIR: Get It Right Premium Silicone Heat-Resistant up to 550°F | Seamless, Nonstick Kitchen Ladles for Cooking, Baking, and Mixing |, 3/4-Cup, Black, GIR: Get It Right All Silicone Mini, Skinny & Ultimate Spatula 3 Pc Set (Mint). Really is a premium silicone spatula and all 3 sizes are nice, Reviewed in the United States on September 30, 2019, Really is a premium silicone spatula and all 3 sizes are nice Love the green, Muy buena eleccion el producto trabaja muy bien incluso bajo altras temoeraturas, no se deforma y estoy satisfecho por mi compra. Wonderful product! It's hard to give a realistic review given I've had it for such a short period of time but so far it's working quite nicely, hasn't picked up any food smells so I'm comfortable using it for both cooking and baking, I've put it through the dishwasher a dozen times and haven't noticed any wear or tear, so far so good!