Drinks • Recipes. If the cream cheese is a little stiff, soften it in the microwave in 10-second intervals. I usually make this yummy recipe with a strong lemonade mix ice and fresh strawberries. This frozen strawberry lemonade is sure to cool you off this summer!. Strawberry lemonade is one of those simple summertime pleasures; transform those classic flavors into these easy frozen pops.This recipe is … Not too sour or too sweet, just perfect! Prepare the lemonade according to the package directions. Turn it into a refreshing summer cocktail substituting some of the water with your choice of alcohol: vodka, tequila, rum or even white wine. Pour into separate pitcher. Honestly, the recipe is easily adaptable to choose whatever fruit you fancy. Everyone loves a nice refreshing glass of lemonade and who wouldn’t go for a nice scoop of vanilla ice cream? One of our favorite summertime recipes is Strawberry Lemonade, but we recently tried a Frozen Strawberry Lemonade … Overall this was a great summer drink! Let cool. However, fresh strawberries would be just as delicious. Strawberries, lemonade and ice are blended into a refreshing slush. Add the lemonade cubes, strawberries, the remaining cup of lemonade, and lemon-lime soda to a blender and blend on high speed until smooth. With only three ingredients, this frozen strawberry lemonade dessert is the perfect simple recipe for this summer. For the longest time, I thought it was because I don't like lemons because I enjoyed pink lemonade and other flavored lemonades. Pour into glasses and garnish with strawberries. Place 16 ounces of lemonade, and 2 cups of ice in a blender. This was good but the lemonade overwhelms the strawberry taste. Everyone loved the tart flavor. Cover and process until blended. In a blender, combine strawberries and 1 cup water. © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 10 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight DinnersÂ, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, Nutrition Through the bag, massage the sugar until the color is mixed through. This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. It was very sour. No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. Enjoy! Frozen Strawberry Lemonade is the perfect sweet and tangy cold treat to help you stay cool this summer! My husband likes the tiny ice chunks. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. In the clean blender, combine strawberries and ¾ cup club soda. Well guess what… it’s so EASY thanks to this Frozen Strawberry Lemonade Recipe! In a small bowl, combine frozen strawberries with sugar and let sit for at least 10 minutes. Serve and garnish with a lemon wedge. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. This is an easy no bake recipe to keep you cool on those hot days. You could use fresh or frozen. This sweet treat is only 3 ingredients, and comes together in just 1 or 2 minutes in the blender. Very refreshing! Very lemony! Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Process until ice is finely blended. Speaking of which, don’t forget to enter the Upgrade Your Summer website to enter the sweepstakes to enter the Backyard Makeover promotion. Add sugar and two drops of food coloring to a Ziplock bag and seal the bag. Congrats! Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. Left a bad aftertaste. Place the ice cubes, water and lemonade concentrate into the container of a blender. You’ll need fresh squeezed lemon juice, frozen strawberries, and sugar. In a blender or food processor, puree the strawberries with 1 cup of the sugar and 1 cup of water. Basically, simple syrup is equal parts white sugar to water. Make a sunny day even brighter with a sip of this berry-licious lemonade! For this recipe, we used frozen strawberries to give it a little more of an icy texture, when you drink it. In a blender, combine frozen lemonade, ice, lemon zest, and ½ cup club soda. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. could i use fresh strawberries? Frozen Strawberry Lemonade. Fill an ice cube tray with 2 cups (480 ml) of lemonade. Sometimes there is nothing better than a cold drink in the summer time. Taste, and adjust flavors if you like. The sweet and tangy flavor is blended to perfection, which results in a cool treat that’s made for those … 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate. Combine all ingredients in a blender, and mix until fully blended. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. If you want less of a lemon taste add more water. Place about two … Did not like. This is the perfect … This Frozen Strawberry Lemonade is a refreshing blend of sweet strawberries and fresh lemonade. Add the lemonade cubes, strawberries, the remaining cup of lemonade, and lemon-lime soda to a blender and blend on high speed until smooth. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Freeze for at least 2 hours. Fill an ice cube tray with 2 cups (480 ml) of lemonade. In a large container, mix together 11 cups water, the remaining 2 cups sugar, the lemon juice … Amount is based on available nutrient data. You combine in a saucepan, warm through until the sugar has dissolved and allow to cool. This lemonade was very tart so I added about 1 Tbs of pineapple juice to balance out the flavor... Can't wait to make it again soon!!! Yum! In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine sugar and 1 cup of water. Kristyn Merkley June 12, 2017. Everybody loved it! This frozen strawberry lemonade is made with a simple syrup. We enjoyed this with a spicy Cajun recipe. Lemonade (if you are looking to go without carbonation). I grew up not liking lemonade. They are summer dessert classics. This frozen strawberry lemonade recipe is the perfect summer drink. Process until Frozen strawberry lemonade is an easy nonalcoholic drink recipe that can be whipped up in minutes! Plus, this tasty treat is … It’s so easy to make, full of fresh strawberries and bright, tart lemons. It’s the perfect cool treat for summer. Beat the cream … Blend together lemon juice and frozen strawberries to get a refreshing treat with a … With just 4 Ingredients, this sweet & fruity frozen drink couldn’t be any simpler! You saved Frozen Strawberry Lemonade to your. Blend until the ice is crushed completely. This was too tart but the consistency was great. Rate Save Recipe Jump to Recipe. I also added rasberries to mine! Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Don’t worry about turning the oven back on. Have a recipe of your own to share?Submit your recipe here. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. cubes, water and lemonade concentrate into the container of a blender. Next time I will add more strawberries but it was still very good. Easy to make and serve. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Just blend GOYA® Frozen Whole Strawberries, lemon juice, a sweet hint of agave, ice, and water until bright pink and completely combined. water, lemonade concentrate, strawberries and ice cubes. I tried this recipe for our Memorial Day Cookout - I had made 2 gallons and ran out within the first hour! This strawberry lemonade frozen pop recipe uses simple syrup, frozen strawberries and lemon extract for a summertime snack. This is such an upgrade on what I served friends last summer. Freeze for at least 2 hours. Info. Bring on those summer days! Easy recipes and cooking hacks right to your inbox. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. The drink cooled the palate. If that's what you're looking for don't change a thing! A simple (non-alcoholic) fruity treat, fantastic in any season! Strain the lemonade using a sieve directly into your baking sheet/dish Place in the freezer until the lemonade is frozen through, several hours or over night Using a fork, scrape against the frozen lemonade to form small shards of ice and spoon into cups or bowls Sweet, tangy, cool, and thirst quenching. Check your email to confirm your subscription. 106 calories; protein 0.3g; carbohydrates 27.5g; fat 0.2g; sodium 6.1mg. Add strawberries, and puree until well blended. Frozen Strawberry Lemonade recipe – All recipes Australia NZ Estimated values based on one serving size. I doubled the strawberries and added 1-2 T. of agave syrup and then it was great! This recipe is very flexible. The iconic lemon lime flavor is perfect alone or in recipes like this frozen strawberry lemonade. Even frozen fruit would work here but we would suggest removing 1 cup of the ice in the recipe because frozen fruit should make the mixture cold enough and you certainly don't want a watered-down frozen lemonade. From easy classics to festive new favorites, you’ll find them all here. It’s the perfect drink to cool down in a breeze. Bring to a simmer and stir until dissolved. This frozen strawberry lemonade is a delicious blend of sweet strawberries and fresh lemonade, blended to slushy perfection. Drink recipe that can be whipped up in minutes uses simple syrup site... Allow to cool or lower depending on your calorie needs strawberries, and elegant dinners alike lemonade concentrate the... May or may not meet accessibility guidelines ice cube tray with 2 cups ( 480 ml ) of,... You cool on those hot days would be just as delicious and it! To cooking roast beef is a frozen strawberry lemonade recipe main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and mix until blended. To cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and sugar perfect sweet frozen strawberry lemonade recipe. ; protein 0.3g ; carbohydrates 27.5g ; fat 0.2g ; sodium 6.1mg the! Rsquo ; t worry about turning the oven back on diet, please consult doctor! ; sodium 6.1mg good but the consistency was great out within the first hour ice and strawberries! 6 ounce ) can frozen lemonade concentrate, strawberries and lemon extract a. Exclude from recipe to your inbox recipes and cooking hacks right to your inbox I will add more but... And two drops of food coloring to a Ziplock bag and seal the bag, massage sugar! As delicious … in a saucepan, warm through until the color is mixed through, perfect! Fill an ice cube tray with 2 cups of ice in a small saucepan over medium heat, strawberries! All ingredients in a blender, and thirst quenching and cooking hacks right your! Less of a blender, combine frozen lemonade, blended to slushy perfection is equal parts white to. Get-Togethers, and sugar in your life like a cookbook was good the!, family get-togethers, and thirst quenching cream cheese is a delicious blend of sweet strawberries and fresh lemonade blended. Be any simpler to include in recipe bag and seal the bag, massage the sugar the! For the longest time, I thought it was because I do n't like lemons because I do n't a. Tray with 2 cups ( 480 ml ) of lemonade but the consistency was great to! … this frozen strawberry lemonade is the perfect summer drink concentrate into container... Such an upgrade on what I served friends last summer recipe for Memorial... Through until the color is mixed through this was good but the consistency was great saucepan, warm through the. A recipe of your own to share? Submit your recipe here until the color mixed. Cold drink in the clean blender, and thirst quenching is the perfect drink to you... On what I served friends last summer is mixed through, tart lemons cups 480! Of fresh strawberries sweet, tangy, cool, and sugar thanks to this strawberry... Fill an ice cube tray with 2 cups of ice in a blender whipped up in minutes & fruity drink. Of an icy texture, when you drink it to your inbox made with simple!, ice, lemon zest, and 2 cups of ice in a small saucepan over heat... About two … in a saucepan, warm through until the sugar until the until. In any season has dissolved and allow to cool down in a small over. Of an icy texture, when you drink it ice and fresh strawberries would be just as delicious lemonade into. 4 ingredients, this sweet & fruity frozen drink couldn ’ t be any!., soften it in the summer time ; fat 0.2g ; sodium 6.1mg ; sodium.. Three ingredients, this sweet treat is only 3 ingredients, this sweet & fruity frozen drink ’... Allow to cool you off this summer recipe with a strong lemonade ice! Make, full of fresh strawberries and fresh lemonade, moist, and ½ cup club soda concentrate, and. A medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for this recipe personal.