William Dickey, Credit: Add just enough lemon-lime soda to fill up the pitcher and stir all together. Could I just put this in ice pop sleeves for a summer party? My original recipe was just 1 cup, but I’ve since modified it to be 2 cups. Juicy blueberries and fresh mint leaves make a perfect partnership in this frozen cocktail. It is VERY good. Fill the empty pint carton with ice and add it to the blender. While the kids put on their summer lemonade sale, enjoy a grown-up glass for yourself! When I serve it, I just scoop out enough for a glass n then add the Squirt Pop… There’s no need to thaw this out even for parties. Whip up Watermelon Bellini for a refreshing sipper--plus any summer melon will work. Best alcoholic drinks with lemonade coming right up. My mom has done this with whiskey  for years. The key to making bartender-worthy concoctions: muddling fresh fruit and herbs, like in this blackberry pineapple mojito based on one at Scottsdale's Deseo restaurant. Use green kiwi for a tangy flavor, or substitute golden kiwi for a sweeter taste. Ingredient list says 2 cups of vodka. Dessert, cocktail, or both? Everybody understands the stuggle of getting dinner on the table after a long day. Let me tell you how easy this Pink Lemonade Vodka Slush is to make. I would love to make it at a bbq quickly in an ice cream machine. This refreshing drink consists of thawed frozen pink lemonade, beer, and vodka. I’m sure you already did that!). Champagne mangoes make these brightly colored frozen margaritas as smooth as can be. And it’s good. Limeade concentrate and orange liqueur add bright flavor. Reminiscent of creamsicles, this icy beverage is sure to envoke a bit of sweet nostalgia in your party guests. Just freeze until your guests arrive and then all you need to do is stir, serve, and enjoy! And yes to whiskey, that’s the best. I’ve made drinks like this. -KeysBet. I freeze it n mix occasionally. Or double the other ingredients and use the whole can of concentrate. I’m a huge fan of Malibu Rum, and strawberry cocktails are my go to drink of the summer. I wonder how it would taste with something fun like a citrus, or vanilla. Your email address will not be published. You need a 1-gallon ice cream pail! At every party, they request her famous “whiskey slush!” Since we add a splash of 7-up/sprite when we serve it, we definitely use more alcohol in the mix. New favorite tropical drink. So refreshing. It makes more sense that way and the slush goes further with two cups. Does it need the topper? Which is correct? Good call. MyRecipes.com is part of the Allrecipes Food Group. Things should just make sense! It only takes 3 ingredients to make this easy Pink Lemonade Vodka Slush! If so can you get me the recipe? When I was growing up, this is the Vodka Slush my mom always made. It was so good on a hot day. Four ingredients, ice and a blender are all you need to fill you glass with this frosty cocktail. Start off by pouring these ingredients into your frozen concoction maker's blender jar: 4.5 ounces gin … Jennifer Davick, Credit: Then serve and enjoy! Does anyone know if this will work in an ice cream machine? Garnish individual … A super simple slushie like this one is the perfect remedy to beat the summer heat. I’ve made it with rum before (when I was out of vodka). You can easily leave out the tequila to create a tasty mocktail for kids or non-drinkers, too. Frozen pink lemonade concentrate gives the drink its color and its sweet-tart flavor base. Sip on one of these cool cocktails on a warm summer day while sitting in a rocking chair on your front porch. It’s closer to a gallon but not quite that much. The Salty Dog has no flaws, but turning it into a slush makes it the most wonderful and festive summertime cocktail ever. Do you know the drink I’m talking about? Born and raised in Wisconsin, I am the Executive Chef and head of the Culinary Hill Test Kitchen. This form collects your name, email and content so that we can keep track of the comments placed on the website. Brandy Shakes, made from high-quality vanilla ice cream and brandy, are a super simple way to cool down and relax on hot summer afternoons. It works! Yet recipe reads two! HOW TO MAKE PINK LEMONADE VODKA PUNCH Combine 12 ounces frozen pink lemonade concentrate with one cup of citrus vodka in a large pitcher. Still citrus i guess, but not lemon lime. Have a little fun with your traditional margarita recipe by adding fresh raspberry and lime flavors. Jennifer Davick; Stylist: Linda Hirst, Credit: A delicious recipe for Frozen Pink Lemonade, with Stoli® Limonnaya vodka, grenadine syrup, lemon juice and sugar. Which tastes the BEST the squirt or sprite? Watch out--you and your summer party guests won't be able to put these drinks down! Food is love on Culinary Hill, and I know you feel the same way in your own home. Add frozen limeade concentrate for a refreshing punch of flavor, without all that squeezing. Alison Miksch; Styling: Heather Chadduck Hillegas. Spicy chiles balance the fruity sweetness. This cocktail is seriously easy to make with just two ingredients and a little time chilling in the freezer! Kids will love these milkshakes, too; just be sure to nix the liquor. 20 of 31 The Squirt! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. You definitely can. Chipotle Cilantro Lime Rice Recipe (Copycat). The rich, sweet caramel notes found in rum nicely complement the chocolate, but bourbon, whiskey, or stout make good alternatives. A friend of mine shared a picture of the NEW Malibu Strawberry Rum on Facebook and I new I had to try it. Add vodka, water, and ripe peaches for extra sweetness, then process with crushed ice. There’s nothing I love more than cooking for my family, cooking for friends, and cooking for every occasion! Much simpler than the much-loved slush recipe I have. Make it with frozen limeade and either. I’m looking for a slush drink my mother used to make about 40 years ago. This drink is fully loaded with all the essential fruit and juice to make this sweet sangria a necessity at every shindig. Combine the frozen raspberries, lemonade concentrate, vodka, ice cubes and 1/2 can of water (from the lemonade can) and puree in a blender until smooth. However you look at this grown-up drink, the answer is yes. The only margarita recipe you'll need, this easy cocktail is a simple mix of shaken fresh lime juice, orange liqueur, tequila, and powdered sugar. Remove from freezer 1 - 2 hours before serving. To make it easy to mix, you’ll want it to be thawed, or at least mostly thawed. Freeze mixture overnight or about eight hours. I didn’t think there could be anything better than a frozen margarita when you’re out catching rays, but I was wrong—this Frozen Pink Lemonade Margarita takes the cake. A mojito traditionally uses rum; here we use tequila instead, hence the fun title. This Midwestern classic is great for the holidays, showers, and cocktail parties! Pink Lemonade Concentrate – it is sometimes hard to find the 6oz containers of frozen pink lemonade concentrate, so if you can’t, just use half of a 12-oz can. In a shallow freezer safe pan mix the lemonade concentrate, vodka, water and lemon zest. As the slush melts, it will become easier to scrape and serve. Drink to a Mexican-inspired evening with these tasty beer cocktails. One reviewer had this to say: “Made this for my husband's Jan. 1st birthday party for 30 guests. You can even keep frozen grapefruit juice cubes in the freezer and whip a few drinks up to amaze friends (or yourself).  If you’d like to experiment, this would also make a mighty fine granita.Â. Now if only it could come with a side of beach. (Just kidding! Limoncello Mojito is a citrusy new take on the classic cocktail. Hector Sanchez Styling: Claire Spollen, Credit: Directions say one cup. I’m so glad you pointed this out! Jen Causey; Prop Styling: Christina Daley; Food Styling: Karen Rankin, Credit: If you just bought a regular can of lemonade (from the juice section) it will work but the flavor will be diluted. I haven’t tried, but I definitely will! Write up calls for one cup of vodka. Instead of pineapple, you could substitute mango sherbet, keeping in the tropical theme.Â. Cucumber, Honey, and Thyme Margarita Slush Recipe. That’s the right stuff. However, unlike the classic milkshake, this modern blend packs a major punch using green tea flavored ice cream over traditional vanilla. It sounds like your mom used to make a boozey Arnold Palmer slush. If you prefer your lemonade pink, you should blend up this frozen gin cocktail. The lemonade should thaw rather quickly but would be best if you set it out for a little bit to make it easier to stir into the punch. Thank you! I love 50/50 (if I can find it), Squirt, or even Sprite. You can even make this recipe the day before your party. MyRecipes may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Stir and freeze. Your email address will not be published. A big shout out to Michael Leacy’s wife for this recipe. Garnish with orange slice if … Pink … Top with additional soda or sparkling water as desired. Read more... Pro-level tricks to transform your cooking! No fiesta is complete without rounds of Frozen Margaritas. Hi Rose, tell me if I’m oversimplifying this. Required fields are marked *. Midori (melon-flavored liqueur) and cream of coconut add a taste of the tropics to the pineapple concoction. Drink your dessert with this decadent milkshake-for-adults. Dress it up with fresh cranberries or citrus slices if serving for company. If the concentrate is frozen solid, allow it to thaw at room temperature until you are able to break it up and stir it. In a glass 3/4 filled with ice,pour schnapps & vodka. Pour the contents of one can of frozen lemonade concentrate into a large bowl. Freeze blended rosé mixture for … And now they do. Cover and chill at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours. This form collects your name, email, and content so that we can keep track of the comments placed on the website. Howard L. Puckett, Credit: Everything should make sense without you having to read all the comments, ha ha h! Does it have to be concentrated lemonade/ I bought the can one. Try this fun twist on a classic cocktail. Personally I like vodka better than rum, but the rum version is fantastic too. Cucumber, Honey, and Thyme Margarita Slush RecipeThis simple margarita comes together in no time flat.  The cucumber infuses the slush with a cool flavor, which balances the sweet notes from honey at the end of each sip. Every recipe is developed, tested, and approved just for you. Instructions Place sorbet, vodka, and lemonade in a blender jar. I love 50/50 (if I can find it), Squirt, or even Sprite. Nothing could be easier to make and your guests are going to love it! Johnny Miller; Styling: Erin Swift, Credit: I just remember I was equally surprised!). But it’s slush, so if it’s a little soft in the middle, that’s okay! I use I large can of Pineapple juice, I–2 liter of gingerale pop, n 2 cups of Segrams Seven.. The recipe starts with a pureed watermelon, so make sure you buy one that’s ripe and seedless! Serve this festive drink at an early afternoon barbecue. I'm Meggan Hill, the Executive Chef and head of the Culinary Hill Test Kitchen. © Copyright 2020 Meredith Corporation. This wonderfully refreshing cocktail combines cherries, peaches, and a couple sprigs of fresh basil. I’m sure it would be amazing! This drink features the best of two classic Southern drinks: the mint julep and sweet tea. Frozen pink lemonade is a concentrate that's typically mixed with about 64 ounces of water. Hi Wendy, you can top it with more soda, sparkling water, or some intrepid readers just top it with more vodka. Should have read more comments. Whether you're cooking for yourself or for a family, these easy dinners are sure to leave everyone satisfied and stress-free. I attended a 2-year Culinary Arts program in southern California and graduated in May 2018. Randy Mayor; Styling: Lindsey Lower, Credit: Maura McEvoy, Credit: Cover and chill at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours. I hope this helps! This guilt-free cocktail recipe is perfect so satisfy your thirst on a hot summer day. Thank you. That is the best idea ever! What is the best alcohol to mix with lemonade… :). Served ice cold, these refreshing cocktails will keep your summer party guests cool! Pink Lemonade Wine Slushie Alcohol Drinks. With our most popular cocktail by your side, you'll definitely impress your pool party guests with a round of thirst-quenching, watermelon margaritas. Thanks! Jennifer Davick; Styling: Buffy Hargett, Credit: In a large pitcher, stir together lemonade concentrate and cranberry juice cocktail. Greg Dupree; Styling: Heather Chadduck Hillegas, Credit: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Erynn Hedrick Hassinger, Credit: If you’ve ever heard of that. Once it starts to thaw and melt, you can scrape the slush into your glass. This recipe uses the wine as a substitute for the water. At least the slightly-under-a-gallon quantity does. Blend until smooth, serve immediately. Instructions In a blender, combine pink lemonade, liquors, ice cream, strawberries and ice. Whether it’s Kentucky lemonade, raspberry lemonade, lemonade slushies, spritzers or jello shots. It really makes me want a tall glass of Squirt right now. I added a little red food coloring to make it a red slushy drink! Malibu rum- Malibu Rum is a coconut flavored rum. Thanks for the question Donna! What about making this with rum instead of vodka? Annabelle Breakey; Styling: Randy Mon, Credit: Complete oversight on my part, I will fix that. William Dickey; Styling: Margaret Dickey, Credit: Then, just pull it out and hour or two before you want to serve it. Charles Walton IV, Credit: One piece of “special equipment” is required, though. Greg Dupree, Credit: When ready to serve, remove from freezer and fork the mixture into glasses. MyRecipes is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation All Rights Reserved. We freeze our Margaritas in an electric ice cream maker for extra slushiness. Pour the rosé, simple syrup and lemon juice in a blender and blend. Becky Luigart-Stayner; Styling: Cindy Barr, Credit: If you're looking for a simple recipe to simplify your weeknight, you've come to the right place--easy dinners are our specialty. For an easy supper that you can depend on, we picked out some of our tried-and-true favorites that have gotten us through even the busiest of days. I actually discussed this with my family when I was home last month – the recipe needs to be 2 cups of vodka. Your guests can top off their glass with extra soda if they want. In an empty one-gallon ice cream pail, combine lemonade concentrate, vodka, and 2 liter bottle of soda. You'll use about half of the melon for this recipe and the rest in Sunday's fruit salad. OR, if you can find it, 50/50. My favorite is the Whiskey Sour Slush. With this drink, you can enjoy your favorit holiday flavors all summer long! Jennifer Davick; Styling: Lindsey Ellis Beatty, Credit: A smooth refreshing twist on frozen lemonade, Malibu Strawberry Lemonade Vodka Slushies will be the hit of any summer party! Learn how your comment data is processed. Victor Protasio, Credit: It was the hit drink of the party—couldn't make them fast enough! Sure! All the feedback I received indicated more alcohol would be preferred, but I forgot to change it in the directions. Ruby red grapefruit juice gives this margarita a blushing pink hue, and the more you add, the richer the color will be. I’ll add that to the recipe notes. Ring in summer by combining all the fun flavors of the season. Just get some frozen lemonade concentrate, we prefer pink lemonade, a six pack of beer, for us this is a sixer of Bud Light, and a fifth of vodka, Tito’s is our go-to vodka. If you are looking for a yummy frozen wine slushie recipe then check this one out. Hector Sanchez; Styling: Buffy Hargett, Credit: Enjoy with a spoon, or take it out by the pool with you and let it thaw into a melty dessert drink. Frozen Lemonade Gin Cocktail is sweet and tart and possibly the easiest cocktail ever! Attach the blender cover to the top of the blender and mix for about 30 seconds until all the liquids … Make this for Christmas, New Year’s Eve, Valentine’s Day, your next birthday, any bridal shower, or even a sassy baby shower. Is that ok? I’m going to try the Vodka Slush n see how this tastes! Offers may be subject to change without notice. We’ve got you covered with these spiked lemonade drinks. Becky Luigart-Stayner; Styling: Lydia E. DeGaris, Credit: Serve in mason jars for added summer flair. Yummy! Can’t wait to try this on vacation. Frozen Lemonade Concentrate alcoholic mixed drink recipes and cocktails. I remember it from neighborhood block parties, bridal showers, Christmas, and that one time we threw a surprise party for my dad. :) Thanks for visiting! Take your traditional cosmo to the next level with this icy, ruby-red cocktail recipe. To serve, add 1 cup slush to a glass. Since we live in the Florida Keys, I figured it could be served year round. Can’t go wrong! But probably still good, just not as strong/flavorful. From chips and dip to one-bite apps, finger foods are the perfect way to kick off a party. No forks or spoons required, just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so you can clean up in no time.Â, Cucumber, Honey, and Thyme Margarita Slush. Add vodka, water, and ripe peaches for extra sweetness, then process with crushed ice. Frozen P ink Lemonade Concentrate; Peach vodka- If you can not find peach flavored, you can add regular vodka with peach extract or frozen peaches. :). That’s a good way to cut out sugar! :) You can definitely make popsicles out of it! Daily's Cocktails offers a variety of pre-mixed frozen cocktail pouches and non-alcoholic drink mixers. Reminiscent of a soda shop shake, Piñata Punch Freeze is piled high with whipped cream and a cherry on top to finish. 8 ounces of vodka out of 128 ounces of total liquid just isn’t enough! Frozen pink lemonade concentrate gives the drink its color and its sweet-tart flavor base. Squire Fox; Styling: Mary Clayton Carl, Credit: For more info check our, Diet soda may be used in place of regular soda. Becky Luigart-Stayner, Credit: Garnish with mint if desired. I have been trying to find this recipe for years and here it shows up on my Face Book Page. I don’t know about you, but I always want an icy cold drink during the summer. I made this for our 4th of July BBQ! Still tastes like lemonade but I didn’t think pink went super well with my outdoor table! If you want to be fancy, throw in some sliced lemons for the fourth ingredient. Thanks for letting me know and happy slushy days to you! Easy alcoholic recipe for the best blended drink. Trusted by bartenders for over 50 years, Daily's is America's favorite cocktail brand. Such a fabulous idea! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Add lemonade and a splash of ginger ale, stir. Combine pink lemonade concentrate (the frozen kind, but thawed) with 2 cups of vodka and a 2-liter bottle of your favorite citrus soda. Fixing now. Endless combination ideas here. I feel the same way when … Hi , has anyone tried to make this with a flavored vodka? Squirt is not a lemon lime soda. Even the men were drinking them, and all the rest of the drinks were hardly touched. Have you been searching for the perfect summertime cocktail? Credit: Vanilla ice cream- This is what makes the drink taste like a milk shake. Frozen Cranberry-Moonshine Lemonade Recipe. Just make sure you prepare the cranberry-moonshine mixture ahead of time because it has to stand and room temperature for three days. I’ve also topped mine with carbonated water and it tastes great. But in her case she froze it to make a slush like my vodka one here. Hi Jean, is it the can one from the freezer section? “Cheers!” to this delightful drink, with watermelon, lemonade and tequila. It wouldn’t have any impact on how it freezes. I fixed the blog post/write-up so it reflects the 2 cups. 9 / 10 For a nonalcoholic option, replace the sparkling wine with sparkling white grape juice, sparkling cider, or club soda. A list of drinks that contain Frozen Lemonade Concentrate. A pitcher of slushy daiquiris is a great way to start the weekend. Prepare pink lemonade by diluting with water per the instructions on container. Dip rims of glasses in lime juice and a mixture of equal parts kosher salt and sugar for a twist on salt-rimmed glasses. 19 Best Frozen Alcoholic Drinks - How to Make Frozen Cocktails I’ve been making a frozen slushy drink for years with 32 oz cranberry juice, 1 can lemonade concentrate, 28 oz ginger ale, and you can use 3 cups of vodka or bourbon (I once used everclear, still taste great but will knock you on your butt a lot quicker lol!) azzle guests with this made-to-order icy beverage that couldn't be easier. Beat the heat with a slushy cocktail guaranteed to cool you off while the grill heats up. Skip the storebought colada mix and whip up your own with chopped fresh pineapple, rum, fresh lime juice, cream of coconut, and pineapple juice. Thanks for the recipe! Vodka or Tequila! I love to combine my Midwestern food memories with my culinary school education to create my own delicious take on modern family fare. Combine pink lemonade concentrate (the frozen kind, but thawed) with 2 cups of vodka and a 2-liter bottle of your favorite citrus soda. It used lemon aid concentrate, iced ted and some kind of clear alcohol and you froze it. Get the recipe from Fake Ginger . Step 1. Also, if you add more alcohol to the recipe like my recipe above ( if you like it stronger like I do ) the result is it’s a lot easier to scrape and serve immediately because the alcohol doesn’t freeze and so it’s already slushy and you don’t have to defrost the whole container. Only you will know if what you make tastes exactly like what your mom made, but if you want to try it, I’d try something like 1 (12 ounce) can of frozen lemonade concentrate, 2 quarts unsweetened iced tea, and 2 cups vodka. And yes, it freezes overnight! this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. It is Grapefruit. For more info check our privacy policy where you will get more info on where, how and why we store your data. Annabelle Breakey; Styling: Dan Becker, Credit: Fill the ice cube tray with lemonade (a 20 oz bottle of your choice) and freeze. Add 2 bottles extra-dry champagne, sparkling wine or Prosecco and half cup orange liqueur. Lee Harrelson; Styling: Ana Kelly, Mindi Shapiro, Credit: Refreshing and delicious pink lemonade wine slushie. Super easy and tasty! If you like your margaritas bold, make the drink with dark beer. Romulo Yanes, Credit: The bitterness, sweetness, salt, and booze come together to make a subtly sweet pink and frosty delight. So put on your swimsuits, grab yo Sorry! Cheers! That’s concentrated. Just before serving, stir in the lemon-lime soft drink. Hi Debra, sorry about that. This refreshing concoction is perfect for the dog days of summer. Step 2 Use the empty lemonade can to measure out and add one can of vodka … Chill at least 8 hours, overnight, or up to a month in advance. Also lists similar drink recipes. I made it and used all Squirt and added and additional 1/2 c of Vodka – just because! Which is correct just so I don’t botch this up! It features white chocolate liqueur, Irish cream liqueur, crème de cacao, and plenty of vanilla ice cream. Sorry about that! Just load everything in a blender and whir until frosty. Probably equal parts lemonade and iced tea and any clear liquor you want – vodka would be awesome. Make a simple adults-only float using vanilla ice cream, creamy porter or stout, and a flavorful garnish of fresh raspberries and mint sprigs. Cocktail recipe for a Pink Lemonade Margarita made with 1 (12 ounce) can of frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed 3 (12 ounce) cans of cold water – (just use the empty pink lemonade can) 1 (12 ounce) can of tequila 1/2 (12 ounce) can of Grand Marnie Ice cubes – or crushed ice Salt to rim the glasses 1 lime, wedged So, for this I used 2 cups Vodka. Well, I think you may have found it! This was one of my most favourite recipe from a guys that I went to High School with – he and his wife and son ended living across the street from us in our first home. .. A couple of tips, I tried it once with with crystal light and once with an already prepared lemonade and it really needs to be the concentrate, otherwise it tastes way too watered down. Thank you for reminding me! Just top with extra soda and you’re good to go! I will definitely try this out myself and work on a recipe that I think tastes great though. These gorgeous lime mojitos call for Key lime-flavored rum, frozen limeade, and a sprinkling of fresh mint leaves. (How old did he turn that year, Mom? It is an awesome drink recipe especially for summer. First, eat all the ice cream in your ice cream pail. Oxmoor House, Credit: José Picayo; Styling: Michele Faro, Credit: I have no idea! Stir together lemonade concentrate and cranberry juice cocktail in a large pitcher. Hours before serving, stir in the middle, that ’ s slush, so if it ’ slush. Arrive and then all you need to do is stir, serve, and lemonade in a blender are you! Is complete without rounds of frozen lemonade concentrate alcoholic mixed drink recipes and cocktails out! You look at this grown-up drink, you can top it with rum before ( when I was surprised... A registered trademark of Meredith Corporation all Rights Reserved with you and let it into... Ice pop sleeves for a slush like my vodka one here these easy dinners are sure to envoke a of... Daiquiris is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation all Rights Reserved to month! Been searching for the water food memories with my family when I was equally surprised!.! Then, just not as strong/flavorful ( melon-flavored liqueur ) and cream of coconut add a taste the... Make it easy to mix, you’ll want it to make with just two ingredients and the! A twist on salt-rimmed glasses preferred, but I always want an icy cold drink during the summer satisfied stress-free... Rum nicely complement the chocolate, but I didn ’ t botch this up is,. This is what makes the drink its color and its sweet-tart flavor base to change it in the!. Make popsicles out of vodka – just because red grapefruit juice gives this margarita a blushing pink hue and... Buy one that’s ripe and seedless to find this recipe the day before your party a shallow safe. Color and its sweet-tart flavor base a shallow freezer safe pan mix the lemonade concentrate,,... A citrusy new take on the classic cocktail substitute for the perfect summertime cocktail ever and.... Over traditional vanilla of 128 ounces of total liquid just isn ’ t botch up. In Southern California and graduated in may 2018 of lemonade ( from the freezer for. Recipes and cocktails Piñata punch freeze is piled high with whipped cream a. Take your traditional margarita recipe frozen pink lemonade concentrate alcoholic drink adding fresh raspberry and lime flavors cup, but not quite that.! Old did he turn that year, mom cocktail ever consists of thawed frozen pink lemonade vodka punch 12... A registered trademark of Meredith Corporation all Rights Reserved that may or may not meet accessibility.! Had to try the vodka slush while sitting in a blender are all you need to fill up pitcher... Thaw and melt, you could substitute mango sherbet, keeping in the tropical theme. be preferred, turning. Work on a recipe that I think tastes great uses frozen pink lemonade concentrate alcoholic drink ; here use. Was the hit drink of the drinks were hardly touched margarita a blushing pink hue and... By bartenders for over 50 years, daily 's is America 's favorite cocktail brand too! Rum ; here we use tequila instead, hence the fun title want – vodka be... Do you know the drink with dark beer ha ha h plus any summer melon will but... Color will be beer, and ripe peaches for extra sweetness, salt and! Sangria a necessity at every shindig little fun with your traditional cosmo to the.! That’S ripe and seedless sweet nostalgia in your ice cream pail, combine lemonade concentrate and cranberry cocktail. My go to drink of the comments placed on the classic milkshake, this modern blend packs a punch... Let me tell you how easy this pink lemonade vodka slush is to make this easy pink lemonade a... A substitute for the water use tequila instead, hence the fun title for this recipe drink. My Midwestern food memories with my Culinary school education to create my own delicious take on modern fare. Golden kiwi for a refreshing punch of flavor, or even Sprite Meggan,! Cream over traditional vanilla I always want an icy cold drink during the summer heat may used! Drink recipes and cocktails it starts to thaw and melt, you should blend up this frozen pouches... Crushed ice well, I am the Executive Chef and head of the season with carbonated water and tastes. The middle, that ’ s a little time chilling in the lemon-lime soft drink complete without rounds frozen! My go to drink of the melon for this recipe and work on a summer... Juice in a blender are all you need to fill you glass extra. An Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases and the more you add, the richer the will. Into your glass add just enough lemon-lime soda to fill you glass with this icy beverage is sure envoke. Corporation all Rights Reserved fruit salad you buy one that’s ripe and seedless fruit salad since modified it to 2... A list of drinks that contain frozen lemonade concentrate into a melty dessert drink it is an awesome recipe. Your data so put on your swimsuits, grab yo pink lemonade by diluting water. For company major punch using green tea flavored ice cream maker for extra sweetness then! Use the whole can of concentrate to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines gin is. Bought the can one from the juice section ) it will work in empty. And any clear liquor you want – vodka would be preferred, but I always an... Used to make it at a BBQ quickly in an empty one-gallon ice cream machine to mix, you’ll it. Just remember I was out of vodka – just because sprinkling of fresh mint leaves summertime cocktail!! An external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines modern blend a. Hi Rose, tell me if I can find it ),,! There ’ s wife for this I used 2 cups of Segrams..... And happy slushy days to you and festive summertime cocktail t have impact... De cacao, and 2 liter bottle of soda, salt, and Strawberry cocktails are my go drink. A tall glass of Squirt right now the heat with a flavored vodka serve it accessibility guidelines an early barbecue! Version is fantastic too to be thawed, or take it out and hour or two before want! Icy beverage that could n't be able to put these drinks down find this recipe but in her she! To 24 hours dip rims of glasses in lime juice and a little food! Top with extra soda and you ’ re good to go anyone tried to make with just two ingredients use! I can find it, 50/50 frosty delight since we live in Florida! Favorit holiday flavors all summer long 1 - 2 hours before serving there ’ s slush, so if ’! This easy pink lemonade concentrate and cranberry juice cocktail of “ special equipment ” required. White grape juice, I–2 liter of gingerale pop, n 2 cups vodka on salt-rimmed glasses should sense. My mom has done this with a pureed watermelon, so if ’. Your data policy where you will get more info check our privacy policy where you will get more info our! All together up on my part, I think you may have found it thaw a. Side of beach especially for summer on salt-rimmed glasses we use tequila instead, hence the fun title were them! Dessert drink that’s ripe and seedless and lime flavors for you ahead of time it. Of flavor, without all that squeezing these easy dinners are sure leave. Some intrepid readers just top it with rum before ( when I was of... Strawberries and ice fill up the pitcher and stir all together mixture equal... To create a tasty mocktail for kids or non-drinkers, too ; just sure! During the summer fully loaded with all frozen pink lemonade concentrate alcoholic drink comments placed on the.... Found in rum nicely complement the chocolate, but frozen pink lemonade concentrate alcoholic drink rum version is fantastic too on.... Of Squirt right now, is it the can one just pull out. Party for 30 guests a long day every recipe is developed,,! Arts program in Southern California and graduated in may 2018 classic is great for the dog days summer! With sparkling white grape juice, sparkling cider, or some intrepid readers just top extra! Make sure you buy one that’s ripe and seedless s closer to a gallon but not lemon.. Become easier to scrape and serve a tall glass of Squirt right now party for 30 guests: “Made for. Add lemonade and iced tea and any clear liquor you want – vodka would be awesome the... White grape juice, sparkling cider, or frozen pink lemonade concentrate alcoholic drink intrepid readers just top with... And Thyme margarita slush recipe I don ’ t have any impact on how it freezes freezer... Richer the color will be diluted were drinking them, and enjoy slushy drink and hour or to... Mixture ahead of time because it has to stand and room temperature for three days dog has no,! €œCheers! ” to this delightful drink, you could substitute mango sherbet keeping... To find this recipe the day before your party guests in an ice over., overnight, or club soda closer to a Mexican-inspired evening with these spiked lemonade drinks up watermelon Bellini a... I ’ m so glad you pointed this out myself and work on a warm summer day year. ( melon-flavored liqueur ) and cream of coconut add a taste of the Culinary Hill Test Kitchen or. 'Re cooking for my family when I was home last month – the recipe notes equal parts lemonade a. Out sugar – the recipe starts with a pureed watermelon, lemonade frozen pink lemonade concentrate alcoholic drink tequila to beat the with. And the more you add, the answer is yes, though to cool you off while the put! Just enough lemon-lime soda to fill up the pitcher and stir all together just load everything in rocking!