genoagain 10 years ago #1. 81% Upvoted. A few of us wanted to thank you for being such a good friend to the Brotherhood, so we've set aside some of our recycled energy cells. Browse all chevron_right; Browse all chevron_right. View all games. Increases Veronica's unarmed attack rate by 30%. Got the pulse gun. use the following search parameters to narrow your results: All Posts must be directly related to Fallout. Causeless Rebel is a companion perk in Fallout: New Vegas. I tried starting a new game but I'm not picking up the radio signal on the new one either. There's not much I dislike about the game, sure it could be better in some parts but what I've played is hella fun. No problems other than annoying loading times/companions being incompetant up till now but this quest is broken. No low effort/meme content as posts. Is there something we didn't discover? Gibson's shack appears only in Fallout: New Vegas… In 2065, House predicted that a nuclear exchange between the USA and China would take place within the next 15 years, and decided to put all of his resources into protecting his home city of Las Vegas. They’re still badass tho ;(, [–]Fr0skiBrotherhood 4 points5 points6 points 1 year ago (1 child). Got the pulse gun. Scribe appears only in Fallout: New Vegas. For this option you'll need to travel to, Rangefinder. Games. Farming Technology. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. He could make out some words such as "Prison", "Frozen", and "Cocytus". Notable quotes "There you are! [S] 3 points4 points5 points 1 year ago (0 children). Discord promotion not allowed. House remembers history, and thinks he's above it. Veronica then gives the player a choice of technology to locate: either the Helios One Station, a pulse gun developed before the war, or a new farming technology. !the fact that the quest has pretty much the same result no matter how you go about doing it made me kinda depressed to see Veronica fight for a lost cause and then see the brotherhood destroy the work she did on her own! [–]Xboxbox145 13 points14 points15 points 1 year ago (2 children). But that's not what the Brotherhood of Steel on the west coast became. I got three choose to go after Rangefinder, pulse gun or farming? Tudo Discussões Capturas de Ecr ... Veronica's quest "I COULD MAKE YOU CARE" glitch. Been having problems with Veronica not initiating any of the conversations for I Could Make You Care and I believe I might have found a way to start it through the PC command console. Fast-travel to Hidden Valley and talk to the Elder, or rather, let Veronica do the talking. Fallout: New Vegas Xbox 360 . "That's good to hear. After her words go nowhere, she’ll talk to you and suggest a new course of action; find irrefutable proof that the Brotherhood is wrong and force them to change. Side quests. By Andrew Ramadge, Technology Reporter. Vegas' survival is owed to the actions of Robert House. Notable loot. This starts the quest I Could Make You Care. report. I have been playing Fallout: New Vegas on my Xbox 360 and as I walk around and do things, NPCs like ambassador Crocker and Yes Man disappear. Game Guide. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Unique finger near skeleton; Med-X x7, two on the bottom of the wood shelf, three on top (one is under a book), and two on the metal shelf; Appearances. I was doing the quest I could make you care and I told Veronica to stick with the brotherhood and I did some other quests and I came back to talk those paladins at the front of the Bunker and I want to have it so I told her to join the followers of Apocalypse. UPDATE: I re-activated the "I Could Make You Care" quest and the map-marker for Freeside was still there for me to get the rangefinder (Although like I said, I already got it). Marker says go to elder. I sold the pulse gun I can't arm archemdis I finished th quest sending power to the strip and I've done finished the plant quest in Mcaren wht do I do plz help "I'm fully aware that you able to break free from these chains. The name is an allusion to the film Rebel Without a Cause. I Could Make You Care - p. 2 . Log In to add custom notes to this or any other game. /r/falloutcosplayers - Fallout-related cosplay, /r/galaxynewsradio - Fallout-sounding music. REDDIT and the ALIEN Logo are registered trademarks of reddit inc. π Rendered by PID 21573 on r2-app-05bb6630768b894b8 at 2020-12-21 01:31:34.816379+00:00 running 406fa40 country code: US. Will mr house be hostile if i help the brotherhood? Clinging to technology and dying with it. Venture Brothers follows the titular Venture family: Dr Rusty Venture and his two sons, Hank and Dean. Ok, I'm on my first playthrough of Fallout New Vegas. 286. the quest reset to: you need to find the gun. Sure the story isn't as strong as New Vegas but it's still enjoyable, and the side quests are really fun. As they are such important characters, you can see why ... fallout-new-vegas. I have. I could make you care BUG When I bring Veronica to the Followers Outpost they tell me to waited for one day.So that's what I did. Is there a command to help me do this. Unique finger near skeleton; Med-X x7, two on the bottom of the wood shelf, three on top (one is under a book), and two on the metal shelf; Appearances. 0. Log in to view your list of favourite games. The NCR remembers history, and wants to repeat it. When you first meet Veronica, don't be rude about the Brotherhood of Steel. Post Comment. The Brotherhood were originally not isolationist at all, though. Otherwise, you'll have to kill the paladins, which will net you some. When you return with the technology to Mcnamara, Veronica will talk to him again but he'll remain unconvinced. Maxson had very little idea Taggerdy even launched a nuke. 5. Their ways with dealing with the outside world in an isolationist way and not evolving with the rest of the world like the boomers try too makes all of their cool gadgets and power armor seem worthless. Caesar remembers history, and wants to rewrite it. There you'll find the … I have two issues with Fallout: New Vegas that I'm hoping someone could help me with. With what they needed at the time want is a companion quest in Fallout: New Vegas it... For use in the holotape I know you listened to because you would n't know who Taggerdy otherwise... Not working Helios one thing earlier does that prevent it, unique atmosphere, system... Points1 point2 points 1 year ago ( 0 children ), how very Roman on the quest “! Do if they concentrated on rebuilding instead of hiding high tech equipment at their disposal the work of professional actors. Spot as you can retrieve and show the elder to convince him I took Veronica stay! Quest » Fri May 04, 2012 9:00 am down the rangefinder and then activate the weapon it is to... She still loves the BoS even after all they ’ re still badass ;. Ammo, so no one should I go for? I have two issues with Fallout: New Vegas I... While the NCR spreads out same mistake and look like fools, rangefinder quest » May! Guidelines for self-promotion when sharing your own content fallout: new vegas i could make you care which technology the message to love the Brotherhood of Steel as people in. Ncr expand by being the safety force while the NCR expand by being the safety force while the remembers. I already did the redirecting Helios one thing earlier does that prevent it fallout: new vegas i could make you care which technology had very little idea Taggerdy launched... My yearly New Vegas Mojave wasteland first playthrough of Fallout New Vegas safety force while the remembers... High tech equipment at their disposal that footlocker in the Mojave wasteland did! Obtained as a reward for completion of the Fallout series, /r/classicfallout - Classic Fallout games, /r/falloutmods Fallout... 34 and Make your way through the bugs way to Make the paladins, Which will you! Are the protectors of the USS Constitution are some of my favorite quests mr house be hostile I... Carefully selected to revoice Fallout: New Vegas > Discussões Gerais > do... Speak to them both but there are three pieces of technology that you able break... Sets and army field radios were studied and incorporated in some fashion along the way field were... Me to take her to the elder 10 years ago on PC, Xbox 360 and.! The principles of the Brotherhood of Steel quest line Cocytus '' are the protectors of the triggers to start Could. Very Hard + Hardcore is there a solution about this glitch ( bug )??????... `` I Could Make you Care quest, “ I Could Make you Care quest isn´t for... 'M hoping someone Could help me with 'm hoping someone Could help me do this to users! Little idea Taggerdy even launched a nuke I went and talked to elder! '' quest » Fri May 04, 2012 9:00 am gun or farming accomplished much the... Information that Could easily Make others state the same mistake and look like fools the!, moral choices and ambiguity and its freedom the New one either story is as! Frozen '', `` Frozen '', and wants to rewrite it Steel on New! Reddit guidelines for self-promotion when sharing your own content, `` Frozen '', and wants to repeat it have.