FREE SOLIDWORKS CAD software - EAA Maker Edition ($3,000+ value). The EAA (Experimental Aircraft Association) provides access to a student license with a $40 a year membership. “Since its humble beginnings in Paul and Audrey’s basement, EAA has inspired, … Hi all, I found a thread from two years ago stating you can get access to Solidworks student edition through a membership to Experimental Aircraft Association. If you are a member of the Experimental Aircraft Association, you can get a relatively inexpensive license. I would recommend checking in to your local maker space, a lot of them have computers with SolidWorks loaded that you can go in and use. How to get Solidworks Student/Hobby license through the EAA (Experimental Aircraft Association) It has come to my attention that not alot of people know you can get a membership from the EAA and get a student edition of solidworks. Experimental Aircraft Association's (EAA) online discussion forum. ... provides access to a student license with a $40 a year membership. Annual membership is only $40 and includes a seat of SolidWorks Educational Premium, which includes Simulation, Visualize, and a bunch of other expensive modules. Members get exclusive access to this CAD software and related training and design instruction. If you are a member of the Experimental Aircraft Association, you can get a relatively inexpensive license. The Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA) will now provide members with free access to Dassault Systèmes SOLIDWORKS Student Design Kit, which includes: EAA Maker Edition software, MySolidWorks online video tutorials, the MySolidWorks Manufacturing Network, and related training and design resources. Thanks! Are there any EAA (Experimental Aircraft Association) members out here who would be willing to help other EAA members with SOLIDWORKS questions? OSHKOSH — The Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA) now provides members with free access to Dassault Systèmes SOLIDWORKS Student Design Kit – EAA Maker Edition software, MySolidWorks online video tutorials, the MySolidWorks Manufacturing Network, and related training and design resources. GSC has partnered with the Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA) and Dassault Systèmes SOLIDWORKS to offer EAA members free access to the SOLIDWORKS Student Design Kit- EAA Maker Edition.. As the official SOLIDWORKS partner of the EAA, GSC’s technical experts will be on-hand at the EAA AirVenture Oshkosh, July 24-30, to discuss the member benefit and answer questions to help … t Last time I checked, it was only $40 per year to join the EAA. I would recommend checking in to your local maker space, a lot of them have computers with SolidWorks loaded that you can go in and use. i have the student edition, through EAA (experimental Aircraft Association) i am on lesson two. i googled, couldn't find the answer. For those people that need a NON-COMMERCIAL SolidWorks license you should join the Experimental Aircraft Association , even if you have no interest in airplanes. • Posted by 8 months ago. I really need to brush up on my Solidworks (or other CAD programs) skills for my job search since I haven't used it in 3 years. it says to open from program files/solidworks corp/solidworks/samples i can get to the 'solidworks' directory, but there is no 'samples' directory. Please PM me. Need a SOLIDWORKS Licence? I work for EAA and we're looking for volunteers to help answer member questions about SOLIDWORKS. EAA Aviation Services ($60+ value). t Last time I checked, it was only $40 per year to join the EAA. Is this still the case? Archived.