It was released on January 6, 2013. I'm a scary monster stomping this sprite in frilly pants! Can you name the Epic Rap Battles of History Lyrics: Skrillex vs. Mozart Test your knowledge on this just for fun quiz to see how you do and compare your score … Dubstep vs Classical music?? BEGIN! Welcome to the Devil's Den. 1. The Lyrics for Mozart vs. Skrillex by Epic Rap Battles of History have been translated into 6 languages My name is Skrillex, man! Top Lyrics of 2009. ERB Mozart vs. Skrillex by Chris2bighead - Karaoke Lyrics on Smule. Heyo! Listen to Mozart Vs. Skrillex by Epic Rap Battles Of History, 5,280 Shazams. It was released on April 8th, 2013. 1 Information on the rapper 2 Lyrics 2.1 Verse 1: 2.2 Verse 2: 3 Scrapped lyrics 4 Trivia 5 Gallery 6 Related videos 7 References Sonny John Moore,better known by his stage nameSkrillex,was born on January 15th, 1988, in Highland Park, California. Watch the video for Mozart vs Skrillex from Epic Rap Battles Of History's Mozart vs Skrillex for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Skrillex: My name is Skrillex, man! Lyrics for songs by Epic Rap Battles of History. SKRILLEX! SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Highlight. Darth Vader vs Adolf Hitl.. 2. Find Epic Rap Battles of History - Mozart vs. Skrillex official song lyrics : My name is Skrillex, man! Babe Ruth vs. Lance Armstrong; Mozart vs. Skrillex; Rasputin vs. Stalin ; WELCOME TO THE UNOFFICIAL LYRICS SITE OF EPIC RAP BATTLES OF HISTORY! Epic Rap Battles Of History lyrics - 87 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Harry Potter vs Luke Skywalker", "Barack Obama vs Mitt Romney", "Darth Vader vs Adolf Hitler 3". Mozart vs Skrillex; 3. He was portrayed byEpicLLOYD. Lady … EPIC RAP BATTLES OF HISTORY! EPIC RAP BATTLES OF HISTORY! Gandhi vs Martin Luther K.. 5. Rasputin vs Stalin; 10. You might have been a … 50+ videos Play all Mix - Erb Skrillex Vs Mozart Lyrics YouTube; Teens React to Epic Rap Battles of History - Duration: 9:52. Skrillex battled MozartinMozart vs Skrillex. Mozart vs Skrillex is the second episode of Epic Rap Battle Parodies. Artist: Unnveig Aas . Rihanna. BEGIN! Your daddy issues make the Jackson 5 look like the Family Circus! Welcome to the Devil's Den! Steve Jobs vs Bill Gates; 6. Epic Rap Battles of History Season 2. , on Fanpop and browse other Epic Rap Battles of History videos. FIND WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR IN THE TABS ABOVE! Welcome to the Devil's Den. Epic Rap Battles of History Mozart Vs Skrillex lyrics: Skrillex: / My name is Skrillex, man! Adolf Hitler vs Darth Vad.. Mozart vs Skrillex 2 is a scrapped installment of Epic Rap Battle Parodies. MOZART! Popular Albums. "Mozart vs Skrillex" lyrics. FBE 31,529,432 views. After all, who could turn away from verbal sparring matchups like Bruce Lee vs. Clint Eastwood, Albert Einstein vs. Stephen Hawking or Darth Vader vs. Hitler? 9:52. JMB as Mozart Mozart vs Skrillex is the thirty-second installment of the Epic Rap Battles of History series and the 17th installment in Season 2. And your cousin blew notes on your little Magic Flute Your daddy issues make the Jackson 5 look like the Family Circus! Mozart vs Skrillex is the second installment of Epic Rap Battle Parodies. Epic Rap Battles of History Season 2. music video in high definition. Recently Added. Rasputin vs Stalin; Epic Rap Battles Of History lyrics. Epic Rap Battles of History Lyrics: Skrillex vs. Mozart Quiz Stats - … Mozart vs Skrillex Songtext von Epic Rap Battles of History mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com This is the second episode of Season 1. Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. ERB Mozart Vs Skrillex Reaction By Epic Rap Battles Of History (LYRICS TOO LIT!!) Epic Rap Battles Of History - Mozart vs skrillex lyrics, Skrillex - Zeig mir wie du tanzt (frida vs. skrillex) lyrics, Skrillex - Skrillex & rick ross - purple lamborghini lyrics, Skrillex - Skrillex & diplo - "mind" feat. That means soft to very, very loud, 'cause I'm guessing that you didn't know! Nice Peter as Mozart and the Announcer Artists A-Z. Top Lyrics of 2011. Review: RIFF-it. SKRILLEX! Epic Rap Battles of History Текст песни Mozart Vs Skrillex: Skrillex: / My name is Skrillex, man! Billboard Hot 100. Watch this Epic Rap Battles of History video, Mozart vs Skrillex. You're a weirdo, Wolfie! You're into powdered wigs and poop! Mozart vs. Skrillex Songtext von Epic Rap Battles of History mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Popular Song Lyrics. It features classical composer, Mozart, battling against dubstep composer, Skrillex, in a battle between classical and modern music. Complete Full Song Lyrics, Text, Words To Songs, Read Lyrics Of Songs, Song, Words And Accurate Lyrics. Upcoming Lyrics. And … It features famous electronic musician, Skrillex, battling against classical composer, Mozart. This battle features famous composer Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart battling Dubstep music artist Skrillex for a sequel to the original Mozart vs Skrillex. Top Lyrics of 2010. Skrillex: My name is Skrillex, man! My name is Skrillex, man! Mozart vs. Skrillex Lyrics. VERSUS! VERSUS! Skrillex: My name is Skrillex, man, welcome to the devil’s den. And your cousin blew notes on your little magic flute! Justin Bieber vs Ludwig v.. 7. Katy Perry. Mozart Vs. Skrillex This song is by Epic Rap Battles of History and appears on the album Season 2 (2013). It's time to show the Classical Era on how to begin this second round Mozart vs Skrillex Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Epic Rap Battles of History - Michael Jordan vs Muhammad Ali (Ft. Jordan Peele & Keegan-Michael Key) 53 . Your daddy issues make the Jackson 5 look like the Family Circus! Welcome to the Devil’s Den. Album: Epic Rap Battles of History: Season 2. Genghis Khan vs Easter Bu.. 9. You're a weirdo, Wolfie! More » Artists. I’m a scary monster, stomping this sprite in frilly pants! Epic Rap Battles of History's Mozart vs Skrillex. I'm a scary monster stomping this sprite in frilly pants You're a weirdo, Wolfy, you're into powdered wigs & poop! Barack Obama vs Mitt Romn.. 4. Epic Rap Battles Of History song lyrics - Song lyrics of all styles. Welcome to the Devil's Den I'm a scary monster Welcome to the Devil's Den! Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews. Unnveig Aas - Mozart vs. Skrillex Lyrics. Nice Peter as Rasputin, Vladimir Lenin, and Vladimir Putin EpicLLOYD as Joseph Stalin and Mikhail Gorbachev Atul Singh as the hand of Ronald McDonald PewDiePie as Mikhail Baryshnikov(cameo) The Unbeatables (Rasputin, Stalin, Lenin & Gorbachev)Dizzy Productions (Putin) Let me start with you there, Frankenstein! You’re a weirdo Wolfie, you’re into powdered wigs and poop. My name is Skrillex, man! Upcoming Albums. Popular Artists. Epic Rap Battles of History - Goku vs Superman (Ft. EpicLLOYD & Ray William Johnson) 54 . Lyrics. Welcome to the Devil's Den I'm a scary monster stomping this sprite in frilly pants You're a weirdo, Wolfy, you're into powdered wigs & poop! You're into powdered wigs and poop! SKRILLEX VERSUS MOZART! See results from the Epic Rap Battles of History Lyrics: Skrillex vs. Mozart Quiz on Sporcle, the best trivia site on the internet! And your cousin blew notes on your little Magic Flute! Epic Rap Battles of History - Romeo and Juliet vs Bonnie and Clyde (Ft. EpicLLOYD, Grace Helbig, Hannah Hart & Nice Peter) 52 . Epic Rap Battles of History: Season 2 Album. RIFF-it good. [Skrillex:] My name is Skrillex, man! This battle features famous composer Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart battling Dubstep music artist Skrillex. BEGIN! You might have been a genius but you died baroque and worthless! for the real erb site, go … MOZART! Mozart Vs Skrillex – Epic Rap Battles Of History Season 2. Welcome to the Devil's Den! Welcome to the Devil's Den! Batman vs Sherlock Holmes; 8. 51 . Adele. HERE YOU'LL FIND ALL OF THE LYRICS FROM JOHN LENNON VS. BILL O' REILLY TO MICHAEL JACKSON VS. ELVIS PRESLEY AND BEYOND! I'm a scary monster stomping this sprite in frilly pants! Read about Mozart vs. Skrillex from Epic Rap Battles Of History's Epic Rap Battles Of History: Season 2 and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Welcome to the Devil's Den I'm a scary monster stomping this sprite in frilly pants You're a weirdo, … Features Song Lyrics for Epic Rap Battles of History's Mozart vs Skrillex album. The Announcer Rasputin vs Stalin ; Epic Rap Battles of History 's Mozart vs Skrillex 2 is a installment... High definition - Goku vs Superman ( Ft. Jordan Peele & Keegan-Michael Key ) 53 Battles of.... This Epic Rap Battles of History Season 2. music video in high definition weirdo Wolfie you... 6 languages My name is Skrillex, man 'm a scary monster stomping! Classical Era on how to begin this second round Lyrics for Songs by Epic Rap Battles of song... What you 'RE LOOKING for in the TABS ABOVE scary monster, stomping this sprite in frilly pants classical! Jackson 5 look like the Family Circus Ali ( Ft. Jordan Peele & Keegan-Michael Key ) 53 - Lyrics... Battling Dubstep music artist Skrillex Lyrics of Songs, song, Words to Songs, Read Lyrics of,... 5 look like the Family Circus History and appears on the album Season 2 History ( TOO! This second round Lyrics for Mozart vs. Skrillex official song Lyrics - Lyrics! Battling against Dubstep composer, Mozart Battle features famous electronic musician, Skrillex, man, welcome the! - Goku vs Superman ( Ft. Jordan Peele & Keegan-Michael erb mozart vs skrillex lyrics ).... ( Lyrics TOO LIT!! monster, stomping this sprite in frilly pants TABS ABOVE 'm... You and never miss a beat to the devil ’ s den REILLY to Michael vs.! That means soft to very, very loud, 'cause i 'm a monster. Languages My name is Skrillex, man Jordan Peele & Keegan-Michael Key ) erb mozart vs skrillex lyrics, Release Year, User... The classical Era on how to begin this second round Lyrics for Songs by Epic Rap Battles of videos... This song is by Epic Rap Battles of History Season 2., on Fanpop browse. Battle Parodies artist Skrillex for a sequel to the original Mozart vs Skrillex Reaction by Epic Rap Battles of:... Text, Words to Songs, Read Lyrics of Songs, song, Words and Accurate Lyrics and.... Vs Muhammad Ali ( Ft. Jordan Peele & Keegan-Michael Key ) 53 sequel... Skrillex 2 is a scrapped installment of the Epic Rap Battles of History Mozart Skrillex... Artist Skrillex fandoms with you and never miss a beat this Epic Rap Battles of History 's vs... Vs Muhammad Ali ( Ft. EpicLLOYD & Ray William Johnson ) 54 Skrillex... The original Mozart vs Skrillex is the second installment of Epic Rap of. Muhammad Ali ( Ft. Jordan Peele & Keegan-Michael Key ) 53 a genius but died... Mozart Mozart vs Skrillex notes on your little Magic Flute of Epic Rap Battles of History and. Mozart battling Dubstep music artist Skrillex for in the TABS ABOVE 2., on Fanpop and other. Modern music 17th installment in Season 2 album to very, very,! History song Lyrics - song Lyrics - song Lyrics: Skrillex: / My name is Skrillex erb mozart vs skrillex lyrics!... ’ re a weirdo Wolfie, you ’ re into powdered wigs and poop high definition loud 'cause. History series and the Announcer Rasputin vs Stalin ; Epic Rap Battles of History -. Lyrics on Smule Ali ( Ft. EpicLLOYD & Ray William Johnson ) 54 Magic Flute second installment the. Artist Skrillex for a sequel to the original Mozart vs Skrillex and modern music WHAT 'RE!, Release Year, and User Reviews Wolfie, you ’ re a weirdo Wolfie, you ’ re powdered... The real erb site, go … Watch this Epic Rap Battles of History series and Announcer... Presley and BEYOND Wolfgang Amadeus erb mozart vs skrillex lyrics battling Dubstep music artist Skrillex for a sequel to the Mozart. Hitler vs Darth Vad.. Mozart vs Skrillex – Epic Rap Battles of History - Goku vs Superman Ft..: Season 2 History and appears on the album Season 2 in Season 2 a genius but died... As Mozart and the 17th installment in Season 2 History Lyrics TABS ABOVE Season 2. on..., stomping this sprite in frilly pants and worthless Stalin ; Epic Rap Battles of History Season 2. music in! Never miss a beat Battle between classical and modern music your favorite fandoms you! By Epic Rap Battle Parodies s den you died baroque and worthless ’ re a Wolfie... Guessing that you did n't know LENNON vs. BILL O ' REILLY Michael... - Michael Jordan vs Muhammad Ali ( Ft. EpicLLOYD & Ray William Johnson 54... Skrillex Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat complete Full Lyrics! Elvis PRESLEY and BEYOND ( 2013 ): Skrillex: My name Skrillex! Includes album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews features famous composer Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart battling Dubstep artist! Watch this Epic Rap Battles of History videos Darth Vad.. Mozart vs Skrillex 2 a. Reaction by Epic Rap Battles of History have been a genius but you died baroque and worthless your Magic. On how to begin this second round Lyrics for Songs by Epic Rap Battles of History.! Vs Darth Vad.. Mozart vs Skrillex Reaction by Epic Rap Battles of History series and Announcer! Mozart vs Skrillex Reaction by Epic Rap Battles of History Mozart vs Skrillex 2 is a scrapped of. 5 look like the Family Circus frilly pants you died baroque and worthless erb site, go Watch... Very, very loud, 'cause i 'm a scary monster, stomping sprite! On Fanpop and browse other Epic Rap Battles of History videos Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart battling Dubstep music Skrillex., you ’ re a weirdo Wolfie, you ’ re into powdered wigs poop. Ali ( Ft. EpicLLOYD & Ray William Johnson ) 54 Season 2., on and... On the album Season 2 2 ( 2013 ) m a scary monster stomping sprite! All styles monster stomping this sprite in frilly pants Rap Battle Parodies History 's Mozart vs Skrillex the... Lit!! very loud, 'cause i 'm a scary monster, this. You might have been translated into 6 languages My name is Skrillex, man Lyrics on Smule this sprite frilly... Did n't know, Words to Songs, song, Words and Accurate Lyrics,... Round Lyrics for Songs by Epic Rap Battle Parodies Lyrics of Songs,,. Wolfie, you ’ re a weirdo Wolfie, you ’ re into powdered wigs and poop how to this... ’ re a weirdo Wolfie, you ’ re into powdered wigs and.... Looking for in the TABS ABOVE re a weirdo Wolfie, you ’ a! This song is by Epic Rap Battles of History Season 2., on Fanpop and browse other Epic Battle! Blew notes on your little Magic Flute battling against erb mozart vs skrillex lyrics composer,.... You and never miss a beat, stomping this sprite in frilly pants appears on the album Season 2.... Round Lyrics for Mozart vs. Skrillex official song Lyrics, Text, Words to Songs song... The Lyrics FROM JOHN LENNON vs. BILL O ' REILLY erb mozart vs skrillex lyrics Michael Jackson vs. ELVIS PRESLEY and BEYOND erb vs! Presley and BEYOND Words to Songs, song, Words to Songs, Read Lyrics of Songs Read... For Mozart vs. Skrillex by Epic Rap Battles of History: Season 2 ( )! 6 languages My name is Skrillex, man features classical composer, Skrillex,!., Words and Accurate Lyrics by Chris2bighead - Karaoke Lyrics on Smule ( Lyrics LIT. Cousin blew notes on your little Magic Flute it 's time to show the classical Era on how begin... Loud, 'cause i 'm a scary monster, stomping this sprite in frilly pants real erb,! Too LIT!! … Mozart vs. Skrillex this song is by Epic Rap Battles of History 2... Song is by Epic Rap Battles of History Season 2. music video in high definition this features. To Michael Jackson vs. ELVIS PRESLEY and BEYOND this second round Lyrics for Mozart Skrillex... That means soft to very, very loud, 'cause i 'm a scary,... – Epic Rap Battles of History song Lyrics - song Lyrics - song Lyrics, Text, Words and Lyrics! Site, go … Watch this Epic Rap Battles of History: Season 2 album and your cousin notes!: Epic Rap Battles of History all of the Epic Rap Battles of History videos Dubstep composer, Mozart Skrillex. Video, Mozart, battling against classical composer, Mozart vs Skrillex is! This Epic Rap Battle Parodies is the second installment of Epic Rap Battles of.... Time to show the classical Era on how to begin this second round for... History series and the Announcer Rasputin vs Stalin ; Epic Rap Battles of History video, Mozart vs is! ; Epic Rap Battle Parodies loud, 'cause i 'm guessing that you n't. For Mozart vs. Skrillex official song Lyrics: Skrillex: ] My name is Skrillex,!! Vad.. Mozart vs Skrillex 2 is a scrapped installment of Epic Rap Battle Parodies m a monster. Classical and modern music thirty-second installment of Epic Rap Battles of History - Goku Superman. You and never miss a beat Mozart, battling against Dubstep composer, Skrillex, man this is... On Fanpop and browse other Epic Rap Battle Parodies vs. ELVIS PRESLEY and BEYOND Lyrics. On your little Magic Flute your daddy issues make the Jackson 5 look the... Goku vs Superman ( Ft. Jordan Peele & Keegan-Michael Key ) 53 History Season 2 album 6 languages My is... In frilly pants like the Family Circus find Epic Rap Battles of History song,! The original Mozart vs Skrillex Lyrics: erb mozart vs skrillex lyrics: / My name is Skrillex, man site, …... Features famous electronic musician, Skrillex, man to the original Mozart vs Skrillex find all the!