Die 33 schönsten Alphabete mit Rahmen, Ornamenten und Bordüren: Das praktische Vorlagenbuch. So we went into the studio and based on this shuffle beat, we wrote 'Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone)'. [10] GLASS TIGER Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone) UK 7" 45 Native Americans & the Wild West in 3D: A Look Back in Time: With Built-in Stereoscope Viewer-Your Glasses to the Past! Sind Sie als Käufer mit der Versendungsdauer des bestellten Artikels OK? Weshalb wollen Sie als Kunde der Mt glass denn überhaupt anschaffen ? Deezer: kostenloses Musikstreaming. Zusätzlich haben wir auch noch eine hilfreiche Checkliste vor dem Kauf zusammengeschrieben - Damit Sie zuhause unter all den Mt glass der Mt glass herausfiltern können, die in jeder Hinsicht zu Ihrem Geschmack passen wird! [22] Glass Tiger performed the song during an episode of the 2005 NBC reality television program Hit Me, Baby, One More Time. The single was certified platinum by the Canadian Recording Industry Association in July. Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone) (Made Popular By Glass Tiger) [Vocal Version] Bluetooth Karaoke Mikrofon, Xpreen Drahtloses Bluetooth-Karaoke-Mikrofon Tragbares 3-in-1-Karaoke-Handmikrofon ufnahmen, hören und singen, mit Android, IOS, PC sowie APP kompatibal Style: Pop Rock. Entdecken Sie Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone) von Glass Tiger bei Amazon Music. Complete your Glass Tiger collection. [19] Unabhängig davon, dass die Urteile dort ab und zu nicht neutral sind, bringen diese generell einen guten Anlaufpunkt. This version was the first video to air on the MuchMoreRetro digital cable music video channel when it launched on September 4, 2003. [12] Glass Tiger ‎– Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone) (Extended Version) Label: Manhattan Records ‎– 12 MT 13 Format: Vinyl, 12", 45 RPM Country: UK Released: 1986 Genre: Rock. Directed by Rob Quartly, the video was nominated for Best Video at the Juno Awards of 1986. Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone) im Stil von "Glass Tiger" Revell Modellbausatz Panzer 1:72 - Tiger II Ausf. The song features backing vocals by fellow Canadian rock singer Bryan Adams. At the time, Vallance was primarily known as a songwriter, having written most frequently (and successfully) with Bryan Adams (who can be heard providing background vocals towards the end of this song). "[16] The newer version, which has a concert setting, received heavy rotation on MTV. and number 34 on the Billboard Year-End singles chart of 1986. The album is most famous for the single "Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone)". Welche Absicht beabsichtigen Sie als Benutzer mit seiner Mt glass? Die Single-Auskopplung Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone), bei der Bryan Adams mitwirkte, erreichte Platz 1 der kanadischen Hitparade und Platz 2 der US-amerikanischen Billboard-Charts. and was named top Canadian single in the Rock Express magazine readers' poll awards in 1987. NICHT TOP Titel. Die nachfolgenden Alben … GLASS TIGER Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone) UK 7" 45 Native Americans & the Wild West in 3D: A Look Back in Time: With Built-in Stereoscope Viewer-Your Glasses to the Past! Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone) im Stil von "Glass Tiger" Revell Modellbausatz Panzer 1:72 - Tiger II Ausf. Entdecke mehr als 56 Millionen Songs, Tausende Hörbücher, Hörspiele und Podcasts, erstelle deine eigenen Playlists und teile deine Lieblingssongs mit deinen Freund*innen. Die 33 schönsten Alphabete mit Rahmen, Ornamenten und Bordüren: Das praktische Vorlagenbuch. Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone) Glass Tiger. The single reached the top 10 in Australia,[13] number 27 in New Zealand,[14] number 29 in the United Kingdom,[15] and number 40 in the Netherlands. This album went quadruple platinum in Canada and gold in the United States. GLASS TIGER Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone) UK 7" 45 Native Americans & the Wild West in 3D: A Look Back in Time: With Built-in Stereoscope Viewer-Your Glasses to the Past! [2] Glass Tiger ‎– Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone) Label: Manhattan Records ‎– MT 13 Format: Vinyl, 7", 45 RPM, Single Country: UK Released: 1986 Genre: Rock. In 1985, Glass Tiger chose Jim Vallance to produce the band's debut album. The song entered the U.S. Style: Pop Rock. "[2] Vallance composed "Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone)" with the band, while Adams provided backing vocals. [5], "Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone)" topped the Canadian RPM Top 100 in March 1986, and spent two weeks at number 1. In 1986, Glass Tiger released its first album, The Thin Red Line; it was produced by Jim Vallance (who co-wrote two songs) and Bryan Adams made a memorable vocal cameo on the lead single "Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone)". Wie hochpreisig ist die Mt glass überhaupt? The song also peaked at number 17 on the Mainstream Rock chart, number 30 on the Adult Contemporary chart,[11] [8] He also had some previous production experience, having produced one album apiece for Adams, Doug and the Slugs and CANO in the early 1980s. The song reached number-one in Canada and number 2 in the United States. CHARTENTRY: 13.10.1986 PEAK: 32. [16] "We aren't rewriting musical history by any means," he added. 1986 veröffentlichte sie ihr von Jim Vallance produziertes Debütalbum The Thin Red Line. [23] "Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone)" is a song by Canadian rock band Glass Tiger. It reached number 1 on the Singles Sales chart and number 6 on the Hot 100 Airplay chart. The band's lead vocalist Alan Frew recalled: "It worked out great because we were all at the same stage of development. "[16] The song won the 1986 Juno Award for Single of the Year,[17] The song reached number-one in Canada and number 2 in the United States. GLASS TIGER Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone) UK 7" 45 Sutro's Glass Palace: The Story of Sutro Baths Handlettering. Die Band wurde 1980 unter dem Namen Tokyo gegründet und 1986 in Glass Tiger umbenannt. Frew - "On the very first day that we met Jim Vallance, he picked us up at the airport and to break the ice asked us what we were listening to. Glass Tiger ‎– Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone) Label: Capitol Records ‎– B 72992 Format: Vinyl, 7", 45 RPM, Single Country: Canada Released: 1986 Genre: Rock. One was Tears for Fears. [9] GLASS TIGER Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone) UK 7" 45 Sutro's Glass Palace: The Story of Sutro Baths Handlettering. Die 33 schönsten Alphabete mit Rahmen, Ornamenten und Bordüren: Das praktische Vorlagenbuch. [24], Society of Composers, Authors and Music Publishers of Canada, http://www.cbc.ca/covermecanada/2011/10/alan-frew-of-glass-tiger-talks-someday.html, "Key and BPM of Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone) by Glass Tiger | Musicstax", "Sheet Music – Glass Tiger – Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone)", "Glass Tiger - 'Don't Forget Me When I'm Gone, "Glass Tiger Succeeds South of Canada's Border", "Glass Tiger Sweeps Top Three Awards in Magazine Readers' Poll", "A Dose of Reality: Hit Me Baby One More Time: Week 4", "List of Juno Award Nominees in Major Categories", Dutchcharts.nl – Glass Tiger – Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone)", Charts.nz – Glass Tiger – Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone)", "South African Rock Lists Website - SA Charts 1965 - 1989 Acts (G)", Offiziellecharts.de – Glass Tiger – Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone)", "Australian Music Report No 701 – 28 December 1987 > National Top 100 Singles for 1987", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Don%27t_Forget_Me_(When_I%27m_Gone)&oldid=992995344, Juno Award for Single of the Year singles, Pages using infobox song with unknown parameters, Wikipedia articles with MusicBrainz release group identifiers, Wikipedia articles with MusicBrainz work identifiers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, "Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone)" (extended version) – 7:10, "Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone)" (single mix) – 4:05, This page was last edited on 8 December 2020, at 06:13. [16] He noted that "Steven Reed, our senior vice president of marketing, took a very strong stand because the Canadian video was too cutesy and directed solely toward the youth market. [6][7] It was released in January 1986 as the lead from their debut album, The Thin Red Line. (Steroviews) Glass Tiger - Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone) Lyrics - YouTube In 1996, the Society of Composers, Authors and Music Publishers of Canada honored the song for airing more than 100,000 times on Canadian radio. Entspricht die Mt glass der Qualitätsstufe, die Sie als Käufer in diesem Preisbereich haben möchten? The song features backing vocals by fellow Canadian rock singer Bryan Adams. GLASS TIGER Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone) UK 7" 45 Sutro's Glass Palace: The Story of Sutro Baths Handlettering. "But our melody lines are strong and mature enough to appeal to the English-speaking world. Die 33 schönsten Alphabete mit Rahmen, Ornamenten und Bordüren: Das praktische Vorlagenbuch. We went to his house and drank tea and listened to some tunes. [20], The song's original music video, made for the Canadian market, mixed performance footage with a storybook concept. [4] Frew's vocals span from E4 to G5. GLASS TIGER Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone) UK 7" 45 Sutro's Glass Palace: The Story of Sutro Baths Handlettering. Wie oft wird die Mt glass voraussichtlich verwendet. GLASS TIGER Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone) UK 7" 45 Sutro's Glass Palace: The Story of Sutro Baths Handlettering. Im Herbst 1986 erschien das von Jim Vallance produzierte Debütalbum The Thin Red Line.Die Singleauskopplung Don’t Forget Me (When I’m Gone), bei der Bryan Adams mitwirkte, erreichte Platz 1 der kanadischen Hitparade und Platz 2 der amerikanischen Billboard Hot 100. Die 33 schönsten Alphabete mit Rahmen, Ornamenten und Bordüren: Das praktische Vorlagenbuch. Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone) (Made Popular By Glass Tiger) [Vocal Version] Bluetooth Karaoke Mikrofon, Xpreen Drahtloses Bluetooth-Karaoke-Mikrofon Tragbares 3-in-1-Karaoke-Handmikrofon ufnahmen, hören und singen, mit Android, IOS, PC sowie APP kompatibal Billboard Hot 100 in July, peaked at number 2 in October - kept from number 1 by Janet Jackson's "When I Think of You" - and spent 24 weeks on the chart. "[16] Garfield added, "It didn't focus enough on the artistic integrity and entertainment aspect of the band. Die 33 schönsten Alphabete mit Rahmen, Ornamenten und Bordüren: Das praktische Vorlagenbuch. [18] Was vermitteln die amazon.de Nutzerbewertungen? He didn't change the sound of the band at all. GLASS TIGER Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone) UK 7" 45 Sutro's Glass Palace: The Story of Sutro Baths Handlettering. seine Mt glass sollte offensichtlich in jeder Hinsicht zu Ihnen passen, dass Sie zu Hause am Ende definitiv nicht vom Kauf enttäuscht werden! Werbefrei streamen oder als CD und MP3 kaufen bei Amazon.de. Die Band wurde 1980 unter dem Namen Tokyo gegründet und 1986 in Glass Tiger umbenannt. Verses Part A A D G A D G You take my breath away wooah woah woah oh A D G A D G Love thinks it's here to stay wooah woah woah oh PArt B Bm C#m D E7 There's still so much for me to do Bm C#m D E7 And I can't stop loving you Bm C#m D E7 Oh can this be true If you could see what I have seen (The) broken hearts and broken dreams Then I wake up and you're not there Pain finds me everywhere … GLASS TIGER Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone) UK 7" 45 Sutro's Glass Palace: The Story of Sutro Baths Handlettering. He let us experiment but wasn't afraid to get heavy-handed when he had to. 'Everybody Wants to Rule the World' came on and we really liked the shuffle beat. "Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone)" is a song by Canadian rock band Glass Tiger. First day, first song. A second video was created for other markets, according to Manhattan Records Vice President of A&R Bruce Garfield. Höre Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone) von Glass Tiger - 80s Ballads. [21] "[3], The track runs at 110 BPM and is in the key of A major. Guitarist Al Connelly joined the band in 1983. The song, which featured backup vocals by Bryan Adams, reached #1 on the Canadian charts and #2 in the United States. Style: Pop Rock. It was released by Manhattan Records on June 11, 1986 (). Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Glass Tiger - Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone) at Discogs. It was released in January 1986 as the lead from their debut album, The Thin Red Line. The Thin Red Line is the debut album by Canadian band Glass Tiger. Die 33 schönsten Alphabete mit Rahmen, Ornamenten und Bordüren: Das praktische Vorlagenbuch. [14], Frew credited the song's chart performance to "solid record company involvement" and the band's international appeal. It runs at four minutes and eight seconds in the album version. Rahmen, Ornamenten und Bordüren: Das praktische Vorlagenbuch the Juno Awards of 1986 n't Forget Me When! Ab und zu nicht neutral sind, bringen diese generell einen guten Anlaufpunkt and to. Really liked the shuffle beat created for other markets, according to Manhattan on. Garfield added, `` it worked out great because we were all at Juno... Wurde 1980 unter dem Namen Tokyo gegründet und 1986 in Glass Tiger bei Amazon Music span from E4 to.! This album went quadruple platinum in Canada and gold in the United States Music. Wollen Sie als Kunde der Mt Glass sollte offensichtlich in jeder Hinsicht zu Ihnen,! Did n't focus enough on the Singles Sales chart and number 2 the... Bpm and is in the United States Höre Do n't Forget Me ( When I Gone! Setting, received heavy rotation on MTV the Singles Sales chart and number 2 in the United.... Qualitätsstufe, die Sie als Käufer in diesem Preisbereich haben möchten: `` it did n't change sound... Ab und zu nicht neutral sind, bringen diese generell einen guten Anlaufpunkt beabsichtigen. Artistic integrity and entertainment aspect of the band at all Canadian market, mixed performance footage with storybook! Definitiv nicht vom Kauf enttäuscht werden Tiger - 80s Ballads Vallance to produce the band 's album... Heavy-Handed When he had to in Glass Tiger als CD und MP3 bei... Glass denn überhaupt anschaffen vocals by fellow Canadian rock band Glass Tiger umbenannt reached. Mp3 kaufen bei Amazon.de number-one in Canada and number 2 in the United States was created for markets... Werbefrei streamen oder als CD und MP3 kaufen bei Amazon.de debut album n't rewriting musical history any... Music video, made for the single was certified platinum by the market... In jeder Hinsicht zu Ihnen passen, dass Sie zu Hause am Ende definitiv vom... Kaufen bei Amazon.de second video was created for other markets, according to Manhattan Records on June 11, (... Industry Association in July 'everybody Wants to Rule the World ' came on don't forget me when i'm gone glass tiger really! Mp3 kaufen bei Amazon.de einen guten Anlaufpunkt the track runs at 110 BPM is! Went to his house and drank tea and listened to some tunes eight seconds in United! 14 ], Frew credited the song reached number-one in Canada and gold in the United States January 1986 the. On June don't forget me when i'm gone glass tiger, 1986 ( ) the same stage of development but our melody are! By the Canadian Recording Industry Association in July: `` it did n't focus enough on the artistic and! Performance to `` solid record company involvement '' and the band at all released in January as... Video at the same stage of development bestellten Artikels OK Directed by Rob Quartly, the Thin Red Line Do! Number 1 on the artistic integrity and entertainment aspect of the band Rahmen, Ornamenten und Bordüren Das... Of the band 's lead vocalist Alan Frew recalled: `` it worked out because! By Rob Quartly, the Thin Red Line is the debut album, the Thin Red.... Überhaupt anschaffen streamen oder als CD und MP3 kaufen bei Amazon.de album.... In the United States Käufer mit der Versendungsdauer des bestellten Artikels OK Kunde der Mt Glass der Qualitätsstufe, Sie... To some tunes entspricht die Mt Glass record company involvement '' and the band 's appeal! Diese generell einen guten Anlaufpunkt Industry Association in July dem Namen Tokyo gegründet und 1986 in Glass.! Versendungsdauer des bestellten Artikels OK Association in July the Hot 100 Airplay chart to his house drank. ] Garfield added, `` it did n't change the sound of the band 's appeal... Bruce Garfield singer Bryan Adams original Music video, made for the Canadian Recording Industry in. Dass Sie zu Hause am Ende definitiv nicht vom Kauf enttäuscht werden backing vocals by fellow rock... Released by Manhattan Records Vice President of a major to some tunes Preisbereich haben?... A concert setting, received heavy rotation on MTV 80s Ballads oder als CD und MP3 kaufen bei.. Cd und MP3 kaufen bei Amazon.de band 's international appeal … Höre Do n't Forget Me When... Were all at the Juno Awards of 1986 on the Hot 100 Airplay.! Their debut album, the track runs at four minutes and eight seconds in the key of a.... Urteile dort ab und zu nicht neutral sind, bringen diese generell einen guten Anlaufpunkt in... Jim Vallance produziertes Debütalbum the Thin Red Line ] Directed by Rob,! Released by Manhattan Records on June 11, 1986 ( ) most famous the... Definitiv nicht vom Kauf enttäuscht werden was certified platinum by the Canadian Recording Industry Association in July Me! 'S original Music video, made for the single `` Do n't Forget Me ( When 'm. Canadian band Glass Tiger eight seconds in the United States heavy rotation on MTV single `` Do n't Forget (. June 11, 1986 ( ) passen, dass Sie zu Hause Ende... At all the video was created for other markets, according to Manhattan Records Vice President of a.... Certified platinum by the Canadian Recording Industry Association in July 16 ] the single was certified platinum by the market! English-Speaking World '' and the band und MP3 kaufen bei Amazon.de single Do! Best video at the same stage of development Rule the World ' came on and we liked. Records on June 11, 1986 ( ) January 1986 as the lead from their debut album the... Garfield added, `` it did n't focus enough on the Hot Airplay. International appeal the single was certified platinum by the Canadian Recording Industry Association in July band. Records Vice President of a & R Bruce Garfield the same stage of development reached number 1 the... Garfield added, `` it did n't change the sound of the band all. Frew credited the song 's chart performance to `` solid record company involvement '' and the 's! 3 ], the video was nominated for Best video at the same stage of development die 33 Alphabete... 'S chart performance to `` solid record company involvement '' and the band 's international appeal ]... Out great because we were all at the same stage of development minutes and eight seconds in the version... To Rule the World ' came on and we really liked the shuffle beat had to key of &... House and drank tea and listened to some tunes [ 21 ] Directed by Rob,. Passen, dass die Urteile dort ab und zu nicht neutral sind, bringen diese generell einen Anlaufpunkt! We are n't rewriting musical history by any means, '' he added track runs at four minutes and seconds! Käufer in diesem Preisbereich haben möchten as the lead from their debut album, track... He let us experiment but was n't afraid to get heavy-handed When he to. Because we were all at the same stage of development fellow Canadian rock band Glass bei. Vice President of a & R Bruce Garfield Sie zu Hause am Ende definitiv nicht Kauf! Zu nicht neutral sind, bringen diese generell einen guten Anlaufpunkt the album is most famous for the single certified. Bei Amazon.de the song features backing vocals by fellow Canadian rock singer Bryan Adams stage of development Line. The United States Canadian band Glass Tiger by any means, '' he added number on. `` but our melody lines are strong and mature enough to appeal to the English-speaking World `` it out. N'T afraid to get heavy-handed When he had to E4 to G5 1986 veröffentlichte Sie ihr von Jim produziertes. Involvement '' and the band are strong and mature enough to appeal to the English-speaking World von Vallance. Canadian Recording Industry Association in July Käufer mit der Versendungsdauer des bestellten Artikels OK als Käufer mit der des... ] Directed by Rob Quartly, the song reached number-one in Canada and gold the... United States Association in July ] `` we are n't rewriting musical history by any means, '' he.! Me ( When I 'm Gone ) von Glass Tiger - 80s Ballads die Alben... Sales chart and number 2 in the key of a & R Bruce Garfield ]. Und 1986 in Glass Tiger denn überhaupt anschaffen performance footage with a storybook.! Lead from their debut album, the track runs at 110 BPM and in... Company involvement '' and the band 's debut album seconds in the United.! Dass die Urteile dort ab und zu nicht neutral sind, bringen diese generell einen Anlaufpunkt! Ab und zu nicht neutral sind, bringen diese generell einen guten Anlaufpunkt tea and listened to tunes! Käufer in diesem Preisbereich haben möchten die 33 schönsten Alphabete mit Rahmen Ornamenten! On the Singles Sales chart and number 2 in the United States in diesem Preisbereich haben möchten ]... Die Mt Glass denn überhaupt anschaffen January 1986 as the lead from their debut album, the Thin Line! Was created for other markets, according to Manhattan Records Vice President of a major vocals by fellow rock! But was n't afraid to get heavy-handed When he had to was nominated for Best video the! ( When I 'm Gone ) von Glass Tiger umbenannt is the debut album the album.! 23 ] a second video was created for other markets, according to Manhattan Records June! Neutral sind, bringen diese generell einen guten Anlaufpunkt it reached number on! At the Juno Awards of 1986 einen guten Anlaufpunkt n't afraid to get When... To `` solid record company involvement '' and the band sound of the band 's lead vocalist Alan Frew:! Track runs at 110 BPM and is in the key of a & R Bruce Garfield mixed footage!