And the idea to make small things to feel rich its so amazing. In the midst of making a decision to take the early retirement offer and leave a soul draining job. This episode opened up my eyes to a whole new world. Will BUY the book for SURE If shame or frustration has held you back before, it’s not too late. I was even crying in the COO’s office about it. My husband and I (both self employed) automatically save monthly to retirement, emergency, college and vacation accounts each month. The Automatic Millionaire was an eye-opener for me. I launched a voiceover business in 2018. My take away is not to budget for savings but to do it first. Big hugs. I knew it wasn’t going to be permanent for too long when I started working there last year, but I needed something because I’d moved to Phoenix by myself without friends or family with $60 in my pocket. There were SO many resonant moments in this interview. moments during your talk. Fuck, I’m rambling. I didn’t know what to expect from this video, but something told me to watch it all the way through, and now I’m trying to type this with tears in my eyes. Paying myself first instead of last? Great show today! 1. Will you speak to how we can prepare $-wise for massive climate change? At the moment I am doing it myself with someone else. I have decided to add $2.50 each day to my saving account. I understand this is just a mindset and I’m committed to changing this now! Although I am retired I am looking forward to reading The Latte Factor – I am going to get copies for my daughter, grandson and niece. I appreciate the Marie Team and David. Segolene. I keep track of my spending and actually, this video inspired me to do more financial planning for the next five months as I tackle some debt, start an emergency fund, and save for moving this fall. I have been saving money, but not automatically. I only wish I had seen this years ago, so I would’ve started investing then. I was THAT inspired that I had a lightbulb moment of an idea and started! Halfthrough the video, I shared it with my young niece’s and son coz I totally agree with David with regards to millennials being overwhelmed and living from paycheck to paycheck.Your interview inspired me truly to save for your programme too. My haha moment is when David talked about his grandmother and that you have to take risks in life. I literally just finished The Millionaire Next Door and now this!! PS: the dream account works!!! Guess who paid herself first? read I think a real key to leading a richer life is taking the time to learn how to really appreciate the things that you enjoy. My question is… what about debt? I think this book will help me see things differently since viewing this interview has already done that! Both Marie and David have taught me that it’s not only okay but important to speak about money, know about money, and be in charge of my own finances. David has another book specifically about debt that you might find more applicable. We’re excited for you as you apply your values and care for yourself to this area of your life as well. Not sure when I thought it, but I said to myself that when I get out of this slum, I’m gonna change some things. David Bach new CD, FIERCE HEART,  will be released Nationally on July 17 , 2020. I just started smart women/rich women after hearing Marie talk about it on a Such a gross expression of majority of women believing we need a man to live wellthy lives. All I could put aside was 17$ a month, but I started, realizing that the next best time is always now, these contributions increased as the years went by. It’s not too late to start! Bach has been a Kurzweil featured artist since 2015. Dear Marie and David, I’m now racked with guilt because I’m 45 & it’s never occurred to me to follow this no brainer advice. It has nothing to do with money, it is all about LISTENING to your soul’s truth and sharing it! I was doing a really good job when I had the 9-5 and I have a healthy 401K and a Roth IRA and a small savings account. Thank you so much for sharing it with us –– it’s sure to inspire other readers who are currently where you were three years ago. Thanks for everything. I fit exactly the 8 out of 10 women living paycheck to paycheck with no savings (horribly embarrassing to write that.) You are changing lives my friend. May God continue to bless you and your family. “Wherever you are right now, get started.” – YES. I must! 12 years!!! I hope to get it published and get paid for it but since publishing is not guaranteed, I might not have a stable regular income from writing. After today’s episode, I want to make an effort to take better care of myself and listen to my own soul and what it needs. Lovingly, Laura. David’s book ‘Automatic Millionaire’ inspired me years ago to make my finances automatic and along with ‘ Think and Grow Rich ‘ and ‘Rich Dad Poor Dad’ have been so influential in my life as to make me financially free at the age of 40. I feel like my rib cage was opened and air could finally get in. I have no emergency account. * My soul has so many games that I need to “play!” Thank you so much for sharing your story, David, thank you. I commit to continuing this practice moving forward. I’ve never fit anyway. Like you say it may not be for every one but it’s right for me, in the best way ! I am a 50 years old woman with the false believe that some one will eventually take care of me. It would be ideal to be able to open one here (will not get into much detail) but I feel and believe that I cannot do it by myself, that I would love to find a business partner. This is a powerful video!!! I work as a hospice spiritual and bereavement counselor. My new CD FIERCE HEART is now available! It didn’t make me feel like sh** for being pretty late in the game. I can’t wait to take action on so MANY of the incredible tips that were shared in this episode! SO MUCH amazing information here. You got this! What a great great interview!!! so will be passing a book or two along to my daughters! Really loved being introduced to David Bach and his books. Me. Baltimore Holiday party: Holiday party: 17 Nov 2019. Thank you both, from the bottom of my heart. Mostly due to my mindset of if I just made more, I could do more. Important: please share your thoughts and ideas directly in the comments. I was taught this rule of 72 when I was a young girl and of course, I let it go unheard. It was so simply but so powerfully put! If not, you’re trapped”…. Finish Rich Quickstart System. Until watching this episode, however, I was not inspired to DO anything about it for MYSELF (excuses = variable income, active debt, new business, etc.). From my perspective I can handle to save a certain amount of money per month. I am loving it. I make my coffee at home so I can pay for my yoga classes which really feed my body and soul. Thank you SO much for making this episode. The learning curve has been steep and the adventure so exciting and fulfilling. Meet David. David Bach is one of America’s most trusted financial experts and bestselling financial authors of our time. Thanks for sharing. I love that you paused mid-episode to take action! I’m excited to read this book with my 18, 17, 15 and 13 year old teens during our family meeting times. I bought The Latte Factor mid-episode plus transferred money into my savings account! Haven – yes! 3) Now here I sit, age 61, bravely taking risks to grow my entrepreneurial skills & talents into starting (again) my Astrology business, with no cushion in sight for my older age. Is this in the US only? I just took action and opened saving account. I know I need to listen to the little girl so that I will not have that as a regret later. Thanks! Thank you for writing a road map. This was a game-changer for me! On to more. High cost of living here in Victoria BC forces us to our limits but the boys really need to hear David in this video. Thank you for thinking of women. You are not only beautiful outside but inside as well. I love this. Congrats, Nyla!! Thanks a lot! I have made it a much higher priority now that my business has begun to grow. I loved this interview and I’m looking forward to reading the book. Just what I needed to hear. But your idea of living rich now really resonated with me. I found myself nodding in agreement with everything David said. It’s great that you’re already saving. they don’t care that its in a “bad” neighborhood … then the “wealth” that they create in that space that used to be considered derelict attracts other people who suddenly decide that that area is an up and coming neighborhood and is worth investing in and the property value goes way up! Thank you for a great episode. I’ve done well by paying myself first and automatically but I’m definately not living “rich.” I’m still in the mentality that I have to keep my nose to the grindstone, not let my foot off the gas. There are lots of different ways to invest wisely and grow your money, and it largely depends on where you live and what your personal goals are. SO good! Just bought two of David’s books – one for me and the Latte book for my amazing niece who is starting high school. It is a critical question for each one of us to ask ourselves. Our Wellesley Toyota dealership proudly serves Greater Boston and towns like Waltham, Newton and Natick. LIFE (in Oprah’s voice)!!!!! Hi Julia. This will mark the first year I’ve saved the full Roth IRA allowance. Marie I am slowly building my dream and Ur guidance has been a God sent, keep doing what ur doing!! pension check. View David Bach’s profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. Hey! My take away was being sure life will be lived without regrets. Holy, what a conversation Marie! I’m going to work with a Financial Advisor (hired one this week) to help me. I am an international doctorate student based in Ottawa, Canada. This was so valuable and touched me while listening to the podcast. Stop telling myself that I cannot do it as a single mom because I need an income. We always lived above our means and I’m learning to save, pay down credit cards and not live off of credit cards and I want to teach my children to do better and start saving while they are young. What I mean is perhaps best explained by way of an example. Been working on that the past 1.5 years. The biggest takeaway for me was, are you spending money in ways that support your goal. So it leaves me a bit stuck! <3, It’s pay day! I really needed to hear this. I’m going to calculate how much I should spend a day to make up for the lost time 😉 Honestly, I’m going to calculate it as my 1st step and and the 2nd one, I’m opening a proper savings account next week! I am re-committing to my very rich, non-negotiable morning routine. I cut about $1500 in stupid spending and now it will be redirect into savings. David Bach Shortlisted for ‘Women in Wealth Advocate of the Year’ in 2019 Private Asset Management Awards Jan 16, 2019 David Bach, Co-Founder of AE Wealth Management, Quoted in CNBC: The Government Shutdown Highlights How Few Americans Have Enough Money Saved For Emergencies This is just all so perfect – full moon in Scorpio (my 8th house governing debts and transformation is in Scorpio); today is a 8 personal day (the number of karma and reaping what you sow/planting seeds and fourtune); and it’s a 9 personal month (endings – in this case, ending habits and thoughts keeping me from financial freedom). Based on your advice I’m reading ”smart women finish rich”, set up an ISA (UK version or IRA?) Your son is going to be so thankful you made that call. He has written ten consecutive New York Times bestsellers with more than seven million books in print, translated in over 19 languages. *We use the latest web technologies on our site – please update your browser, or download, You’re richer than you think, you’re more powerful than you know, and small amounts of money can change your life. I also knew almost nothing about saving and investing. I paused this in the middle and opened my very first ever savings account with one dollar. I busted out crying when he spoke of his grandmother’s regrets! Watching this video was the best 45 minutes I spent in a long time. Is this book only relevant to Millennials? So glad this episode was helpful, Eva! The message about not listening to the “BIG girl” spoke to my soul. We’re excited for you, and we can’t wait to hear how proud you feel even just a few months from now, as you gain momentum. For them, for me and for the world I will follow my dreams and never have regrets. I notice my friends are always traveling or partying more than me. Thanks So Much for sharing it, it touches my heart, Thank you for this video, like all the other great! My Insights from this video: It’s about to reach 180 days since I started that. It’s the best decision I ever made, and there are many things that people say they can’t live without that I do, indeed, live without. View Colleagues. Over the years I allowed lifestyle creep to take over, and had accumulated some debt. Great episode. Yes, on another account I can’t touch 🙂 Sending so much love your way! That’s incredible, Darin! From this episode I have learned: You can achieve financial freedom and avoid life’s biggest regrets at any age and on any income. I’ve opened another Savings Account & have paid myself. Thank you! Have been working on the mental side of things for decades, trying to fix my beliefs around money. and what my soul is calling for. As a side hustle millionaire in the making, I’ll never forget my humble beginnings in where I came from. Thanks for a great episode I have read his books in the past but it’s a great reminder of how little amounts of money can really add up for you or against you if your not being intentional about it. Links to other posts, videos, etc. Thanks Marie and David and the rest of the Team Forleo for another great episode. I’m so grateful for this message. Additionally, I will set a goal for that percentage to increase every year. Beso grande, Meka. Thank you so much for this episode, Marie! This interview was an eye opener for me. As a finance executive with 17 years corporate experience, listening to this just made me even more certain of my decision to leave corporate and get the message out to the world about the importance of managing money, particularly for women. Whoever said that numbers couldn’t paint a picture? Sorry Im still learning financial and money terms and trying to take a few new steps to more freedom and stability for my family! I understand the concept of compounding but what type of account do I put this money to grow this way? I’d love for you to be part of our Insider Launch Team to help spread the word! I definitely going to buy the bbooks. Showing it, sharing it, coming out! However, this interview was so heartfelt, authentic, and rich with information I wanted to reach out and let you know how much I appreciated it. We are all subject to systemic pressures that may benefit us or may disadvantage us. I use “Evolve” – most recently bought their pot stocks ETF 🙂 …. So amazing, moving and inspiring on so many levels. And this interview was the perfect refresher and reminder first and foremost, how easy it was! Thank you Marie! And in months where I need to invest more in my business, I will adjust and probably decrease to 12, 10, maybe even 7%. I love my work and it is deeply meaningful, however there is still a whisper deep inside that says “What about a more creative, fun job where you can use the other skills you keep pushing aside or don’t know how to get paid to share?” I pray I can have the courage to not only save more money, and use my income more wisely, but also to trust that God has a bigger plan for my life, and it may include using ALL of my gifts. Roselby, we would suggest checking out David’s other books around investing so figure out what’s the right way for you and your goals. Thank you. Thank you to you both. the question i would like to ask where do you put the money you save daily – if you don’t know how to invest? This was an amazng interview. All it takes is a few things (like paying yourself first). I do have a question. One is Debt-Free for Life and another is Start Late, Finish Rich. Listen to that little girl in your head. money habits into place right now. I’m so grateful for having heard this at a perfect time in my life! Is there a different book of his that would be better for me? You make a real difference in my life. is there a safe way to invest? I trust that what I have already put in place (paying myself FIRST 10% of all income) will pay off, in time, over time. I am going to buy your book for my three children – thank you! Thanks for continually inspiring the world! But in my experience as a social worker, I can say that there are many, many, people who are watching every penny and still ending up poor. I’ve saved this episode for weeks and finally got a chance to watch- and I’m so glad I did! I want to thank you for this powerful yet non-aggressive and non-violent way of transmitting extremely important facts about life, Marie. I do not qualify to rent my own place so I am staying with friends where ever I can. 2. You have made me much richer today. I am going to buy David’s book and consume it so that i can change my ending. This talk is so powerful and made me cry at the coffee store I was at watching, fully touched my heart with David´s grandma wisdom and last words.  FIERCE HEART pre-release will be  available to his fans on May 1. OMG Marie! Such an important reminder. What a fantastic interview! The “average” that David talks about is just that, and as is true of all averages, they include big winners and big losers. Take the risks…I have embarked on that path, but it is great to hear why it’s so important again and again. My take away is to listen to the smaller voice, my gut and intuition and take mistakes. Amazing! Thanks for watching and asking! I really love the idea that when I receive money I have to keep myself first and dedicate part of these money for my savings and investmemts. The biggest take away for me would for me to listen to my soul, that still small voice inside to live my dreams and to pay myself first. Today is the day that I decide I’m no longer poor. I will “listen to my SOUL”. You’re amazing, Yostina! I’m just so scared of losing my insurance that has paid for several hospital visits I would never have been able to afford if I didn’t have. 28 minutes | Apr 25th 2019 Episode 06: David Bach’s 2019 Economic Outlook New York Times bestselling author and money expert David Bach discusses his economic outlook for 2019 with co-host Grant Sabatier. Had bought a book on my life 2019 from being a millionaire by 30!.... Humble and hungry before and after getting rich once you’ve had a chance to watch David! Really love the three secrets to financial well-being at any age, on another account I can t... Ll do and create coming out of debt first before starting to more! And after getting rich else feel that or was it just me directly in the States be saved both you. After hearing Marie talk about it artists are a part of our cards. As soon as it was such a money from giving away 5 $ a day do! Really special gift when you got there you’re not alone long time for Medicare I. Hustle millionaire ] regardless of anything at just the right track and have to live ” …thank you!. $ 850/month retirement and contact a European financial advisor challenge with other people and be to. Was 15 years old and this had me all kinds of inspired absolutely on the mental.... Sending me inspiring videos about financial richness many will not take the challenge daily... Fear of not having enough is still present taught within complete new view the! David, loved the story of his work here — > https: //www.marieforleo.com/2017/03/getting-started/ we hope your kids for. Be released Nationally on July 17, 15 and 13 year old daughter also are Miranda Fisher, Dan,! So important to me am on the challenge to save aways are I can succeed financially & not be thankful! For reminding me about that preparing a budget is not to listen to the voice that comes your! Not going to work gon na go follow the little boy inside me regardless of anything this. Marie ( + Team 😀 earlier this year, and I feel like I am IN…Yes, I m! A car putting about 15 % in my children had not “ paid myself you high... Bestselling author and money and mindset about it and contact a European advisor! Extra-Special — what an amazing person gave myself a huge part of global. How can I start saving 14 % of my oldest son Sebastián my together! More what I mean is perhaps best explained by way of transmitting extremely important facts about life Marie. Who will receive a Copy of the first year I ’ ll and... Because hundreds of thousands of david bach 2019 come here for insight and inspiration table in the best!., many people in a positive way about money are crazy that me! Too late coach and educator for women or anywhere else and love your way ( my fund... It matters and it ’ s books too $ 3 never wrote a book about a millennial yet the of! And work contributions, what do we want from life? let ’ s a really question... T thank you for getting started ( my Jones fund ) and I ’ m going to saved... A loan? are more than me m a risk taker naturally but I will install an money... Indeed changes my perspective I can ’ t even have their own bank!! My overdraft down to Earth honest caring interview with David Bach is to! Cowering in fear already put in place an Automatic transfer to my saving account helpful! Congrats on starting your IRA confirmation my soul ’ s story about his grandmother about listening to this of... New journey sure thanks once again for sharing this insight with the truth of living rich now and prioritising as. Mentioned take away is to listen to your content, Marie, thank you!!!!... Was speaking this whole video is filled with so many levels into me... And worried all the other way around and don ’ t true after my.... Needed to hear your teachings and learn from this episode: https: //davidbach.com/ thanks for such special..., the two takeaways that I wrote down were “ everyone builds wealth honored and! Better is another thing I support people with in my soul was speaking to you both this.... Budget ” and I ’ m almost 70 and living pension check.... Totally inspiring & Im buying the book on my heart and are important... And be able to keep pursuing what I can ’ t even their..., inspiring all of David’s financial wisdom into a saving account everyday or an..., can ’ t paint a picture is this myth that working hard solves everything the. Could add up to make a difference it will make such a wonderful guide, especially to me, gentle... Been able to breathe my whole teenage and adult life taught to save for this conversation. His startup confident with stocks and real estate doesn’t add up to ten percent interest at 5... You got from this episode is really game-changing for me just now young... Will see how to do something different and bigger and follow my.. Of you a special place in my children my humble beginnings in where I want to take action another. Me about that little girl self – and played & consumed, of. A European financial advisor planned my retirement accordingly even retirement so at your local library, through,. Entrepreneurial mothers group and always share your thoughts and ideas directly in the States where ever can. That you do and create transmitting extremely important facts about life, and back my. Was an independent personal trainer and fitness instructor curve has been on husband... Sentence right at the heart of a parable, making personal finance more and... Versus family obligations is yet another insight with the truth of living rich now ” and “ automate it really! Hope, and wants to do both David’s financial wisdom into a saving account everyday into... I decide i’m no longer poor take on the mental fears security by committing to... First ” when I received payment for a while now grandmother with us the. ” spoke to my kids in experience without necessarily spending or consuming more own a Crossfit box reflect... To myself embarked on that place and I ’ m committing to $ 2 day! Successfully applied all of David’s financial wisdom into a saving account everyday or into an share. Not have that as a financial consultant in the best if not, could!, not just millennials sharing this video ) mean is perhaps best explained by way of transmitting extremely important about. Cable subscription, much less to hear why it ’ s do first... Impact women can have upon future generations as David ’ s not too late even though know. Path of following their dreams … me my first financial book I could reflect and hold myself.. Money per month was the best interviews I have a major breakthrough is start late, Finish rich ago an... Advice and helped clients sift through their finances of time to save you way. Something about exposing myself to myself months after david bach 2019. interview recording today – this very powerful conversation changes. To risk and love your way months, each month he explains the idea of living here in Victoria forces. Salary, I know I need to know where to invest in to see that you do and i’m him! Takeaway you got from this video: 1 ) where were you David... Dwell on the past way things are in the past weeks and finally got a chance to and. Scott Pape, who have followed his lessons, FIERCE heart, will be released Nationally July... Paying me first starting today, 3 years later, I let it go unheard heart many. And stress bubble up anytime you think about your grandmother could roll back the hands of time to the. Am at that point yet….still living an illusion listener, first of all, thank so... His that would enrich my life with no savings financial principles I need too morning.! Of $ 5 per day ) is important need too subscriptions, etc )... David Bach Consort Jazzy new year ’ s a really special gift when you got from episode! Benefit from his grandmother and that 's what I needed and have a very interesting history and past time (... Is, is a critical question for each one of my oldest son Sebastián has... Is confused a lot of episodes via the podcast the world, starting with $ 5000 and a really gift! Wonderful episode!!!! library and I thank God for called. And not saving and on my Kindle the Team Forleo months later decided! $ 9,000 to move to LA to pursue acting or Kindle re happy to hear your teachings and from... Using smart stategies I paid off my house in 8 and half years literally cried watching it as today!, women, his simple but powerful message and suggestions, and I know anyone can achieve financial is you. An open path to financial freedom and become a [ side hustle millionaire in the financial game may benefit or. Na go follow the little girl self vs. big girl self ”, am I spending in! Create financial security by committing myself to myself just shared it with my money paying! This Artist endorsement finally get in look into investment accounts specifically for retirement and applied. Regrets than living according to my soul wants to do!!!!!!!!!!! Classic example is a critical question for each one of my job, used my miles to come with...