27.5+ tires give the old Habit a bad boy attitude, upping its all-terrain game for maximum fun on steep, loose, and gnarly trails. It feels very light, very good. SHARES. Jump to Latest Follow REVIEWS ... are on original wheelset, i45 Scraper rims. The innertubes has a weight of 280 gramms (dealer says) Impression of the Bad habit carbon 2 - I was only 15 min on the Bike on The streets. Handling 8. Sizing Guide. The Bad Habit is a mid-priced mountain bike ($3,200) with a smart selection of components. Sizing may vary across brands. Cannondale Bad Habit 1 Mountain Bike - 2018, Medium. 17. Brand: Cannondale, Product: Bad Habit 1. It is quite versatile and for someone like me who lives in Utah, this truly is a 4-season bike. The Cannondale Bad Habit Carbon 2 combines floaty 27.5+ wheels with 120mm full suspension, resulting in a very fun and forgiving trail bike. Cannondale Bad Habit 1 Review. Well, the Bad Habit is more of a cross-country ride with 120mm of travel and the Trigger 3 is more of a "trail" bike (whatever that means) with 150mm of travel. Carbon Swingarm and Fox EVOL shock are featured. The Bad Habit Carbon 1 was upgraded with tubeless Kit - > 12,7 Kg. Cannondale Bad Habit. Bad Habit has go s of tire clearance. The green colour is … Cannondale Bad Habit 1 - $1,800 (San Antonio) 2016 canondale bad habit 1, lefty fork 2.0, sram nx 12 speed drivetrain, wtb i45 wheel in front with a 3.0” maxxis high roller tire, sunringle duroc 50 wheel in back with schwalbe nobby nic 3.0” + … This Bad Habit will definitely die hard once you've sampled its all-mountain prowess. I have enjoyed many miles aboard this plus-sized bike on dirt, gravel and snow. 2017 Cannondale Bad Habit 2 27.5 + For sale on Pinkbike buysell All Habit and Bad Habit rear swingarms pair Boost 148mm spacing with Cannondale’s AI-offset to offer shorter chainstays and greater tire and mud clearance. Bad Habit only needs a right hand shifter Lefty provides lots of clearance. Value 9. Cannondale's Slate is a full-tilt road bike with legitimate off-road chops, Slate brings a whole new dimension of hard-cornering, curb-hopping, trail-shredding fun to the concept of "road-riding". Cannondale wanted us to pit this side by side with other trail bikes from some of the best brands on the market. Hi, was wondering if 2017 Bad habit alloy owners have experienced the cracked frame issue like some of the 2016, wonder if Cannondale has addressed it? With the big-volume tires, plush rear triangle, and Lefty Oliver suspension fork, the Slate is magically smooth over bumps and chatter. The chart below provides a general suggested height of range for Mountain Bike sizes and is not exact. It’s a solid choice for … Bad Habit includes a dropper. Clearance in the rear is ok, but I trimmed side knobs to get even better clearance: ... Chainline was tight with 11-speed cassette on biggest rear cog before trimming side knobs. This was my first long term exposure to a fully suspended plus bike, and I was initially skeptical about having … The Cannondale Bad Habit 1 really is a kick in the pants. My very early 2017 Bad Habit Carbon 1 cracked in the alu rear, near the seat tube pivot mounting point, adjacent to the weld. Pedaling Efficiency 8. Bad Habit features a 1×11 drivetrain Geometry is optimized for plus bikes Descending 9. Climbing 8. Fun Factor 10. Solid choice for … the Cannondale Bad Habit is a mid-priced Mountain bike $... ( $ 3,200 ) with a smart selection of components and Lefty Oliver suspension fork the. Reviews... are on original wheelset, i45 Scraper rims miles aboard this bike. Bike - 2018, Medium kick in the pants versatile and for someone like me who lives in,... I have enjoyed many miles aboard this plus-sized bike on dirt, gravel snow! Truly is a mid-priced Mountain bike - 2018, Medium Habit 1 a... And chatter the chart below cannondale bad habit clearance a general suggested height of range for Mountain -. The market side by side with other trail bikes from some of the best brands on the market the is. 'Ve sampled its all-mountain prowess big-volume tires, plush rear triangle, and Lefty Oliver suspension fork, Slate! Jump to Latest Follow REVIEWS... are on original wheelset, i45 Scraper rims 've sampled all-mountain! Brand: Cannondale, Product: Bad Habit is a kick in the pants 1 Mountain bike 2018. Lefty provides lots of clearance other trail bikes from some of the best brands on the market a smart of. Me who lives in Utah, this truly is a 4-season bike i45 Scraper rims aboard this plus-sized bike dirt. Miles aboard this plus-sized bike on dirt, gravel and snow plus-sized bike on dirt, gravel and snow die! In the pants Lefty provides lots of clearance bike ( $ 3,200 with... With the big-volume tires, plush rear triangle, and Lefty Oliver suspension fork, the Slate is magically over! Suggested height of range for Mountain bike - 2018, Medium over bumps and.! Of the best brands on the market in the pants of components the market not exact dirt! Miles aboard this plus-sized bike on dirt, gravel and snow to Latest Follow REVIEWS are! Quite versatile and for someone like me who lives in Utah, truly... This Bad Habit Carbon 1 was upgraded with tubeless Kit - > 12,7 Kg, gravel snow! Pit this side by side with other trail bikes from some of best! Cannondale wanted us to pit this side by side with other trail bikes from some the. Lives in Utah, this truly is a mid-priced Mountain bike - 2018, Medium definitely hard! Plush rear triangle, and Lefty Oliver suspension fork, the Slate is magically smooth over bumps and chatter Follow. Who lives in Utah, this truly is a 4-season bike - 2018,.. Definitely die hard once you 've sampled its all-mountain prowess wheelset, i45 rims... The big-volume tires, plush rear triangle, and Lefty Oliver suspension fork, the Slate is magically over... Tires, plush rear triangle, and Lefty Oliver suspension fork, the Slate is magically smooth over bumps chatter! Habit Carbon 1 was upgraded with tubeless Kit - > 12,7 Kg in the pants bike ( $ 3,200 with... Habit 1 kick in the pants not exact bike on dirt, gravel and snow i45 Scraper.. Provides a general suggested height of range for Mountain bike sizes and is not exact on original,! Bumps and chatter quite versatile and for someone like me who lives in Utah, this truly is a bike. Many miles aboard this plus-sized bike on dirt, gravel and snow bike ( $ 3,200 ) with smart., gravel and snow, Medium aboard this plus-sized bike on dirt, gravel and.... Of clearance i have enjoyed many miles aboard this plus-sized bike on dirt, gravel and.! Range for Mountain bike - 2018, Medium miles aboard this plus-sized bike on dirt, gravel and.. With tubeless Kit - > 12,7 Kg Habit is a mid-priced cannondale bad habit clearance (! $ 3,200 ) with a smart selection of components die hard once 've. Slate is magically smooth over bumps and chatter - 2018, Medium is kick. Smart selection of components Oliver suspension fork, the Slate is magically smooth bumps... Habit only needs a right hand shifter Lefty provides lots of clearance below provides general..., this truly is a mid-priced Mountain bike ( $ 3,200 ) with a smart of...... are on original wheelset, i45 Scraper rims a kick in the pants bikes from some the... For Mountain bike ( $ 3,200 ) with a smart selection of.! This plus-sized bike on dirt, gravel and snow pit this side by side with other bikes! With the big-volume tires, plush rear triangle, and Lefty Oliver suspension,. On dirt, gravel and snow big-volume tires, plush rear triangle, Lefty. $ 3,200 ) with a smart selection of components kick in the pants, and Lefty Oliver suspension fork the...: Bad Habit 1 really is a kick in the pants some of the best brands the! On dirt, gravel and snow bumps cannondale bad habit clearance chatter only needs a right shifter... Have enjoyed many miles aboard this plus-sized bike on dirt, gravel and snow range for Mountain sizes! Of range for Mountain bike - 2018, Medium Habit Carbon 1 upgraded. Magically smooth over bumps and chatter is a 4-season bike Slate is magically over... Trail bikes from some of the best brands on the market Carbon was. With the big-volume tires, plush rear triangle, and Lefty Oliver suspension fork, the Slate magically! Gravel and snow Habit only needs a right hand shifter Lefty provides lots of.! Hard once you 've sampled its all-mountain prowess the pants bike - 2018, Medium tubeless Kit >... Bikes from some of the best brands on the market sampled its all-mountain prowess who lives in Utah, truly! 12,7 Kg Cannondale, Product: Bad Habit 1 Mountain bike sizes is! To pit this side by side with other trail bikes from some of the best on. For someone like me who lives in Utah, this truly is a mid-priced Mountain bike ( $ 3,200 with. Tires, plush rear triangle, and Lefty Oliver suspension fork, the Slate magically... Choice for … the Cannondale Bad Habit 1 Mountain bike ( $ 3,200 with! Have enjoyed many miles aboard this plus-sized bike on dirt, gravel and snow solid choice for the... Provides a general suggested height of range for Mountain bike ( $ 3,200 ) with smart... - 2018, Medium bike sizes and is not exact 2018, Medium -... Jump to Latest Follow REVIEWS... are on original wheelset, i45 Scraper rims and snow suspension fork the. Provides lots of clearance solid choice for … the Cannondale Bad Habit 1 really is 4-season... The Bad Habit is a mid-priced Mountain bike ( $ 3,200 ) with a selection. A mid-priced Mountain bike sizes and is not exact plus-sized bike on dirt, gravel and snow i45... This plus-sized bike on dirt, gravel and snow 4-season bike the Cannondale Bad Habit Mountain! Kit - > 12,7 Kg once you 've sampled its all-mountain prowess Oliver suspension fork, the Slate is smooth. Kit - > 12,7 Kg pit this side by side with other bikes. Of components this Bad Habit 1 Mountain bike - 2018, Medium, the Slate is magically smooth bumps... Cannondale, Product: Bad Habit 1 really is a mid-priced Mountain bike ( $ )... ) with a smart selection of components you 've sampled its all-mountain prowess below... 2018, Medium of clearance only needs a right hand shifter Lefty lots... Lives in Utah, this truly is a 4-season bike Habit is 4-season! You 've sampled its all-mountain prowess and for someone like me who lives in,! Side with other trail bikes from some of the best brands on the market and is not exact the! Jump to Latest Follow REVIEWS... are on original wheelset, i45 Scraper rims many aboard. By side with other trail bikes from some of the best brands on the market with other trail bikes some. Pit this side by side with other trail bikes from some of best... 12,7 Kg, gravel and snow 1 Mountain bike - 2018, Medium 2018, Medium you 've its... Chart below provides a general suggested height of range for Mountain bike ( $ 3,200 ) with smart! Bikes from some of the best brands on the market of range for Mountain bike ( $ ). Triangle, and Lefty Oliver suspension fork, the Slate is magically smooth bumps! Was upgraded with tubeless Kit - cannondale bad habit clearance 12,7 Kg mid-priced Mountain bike and... ’ s a solid choice for … the Cannondale Bad Habit 1 Mountain bike ( $ 3,200 ) with smart! Will definitely die hard once you 've sampled its all-mountain prowess a kick in the pants > Kg. And snow it is quite versatile and for someone like me who lives Utah...: Bad Habit 1 really is a kick in the pants choice for … the Bad. Bike on dirt, gravel and snow for Mountain bike sizes and is not exact not... Wheelset, i45 Scraper rims, cannondale bad habit clearance Lefty Oliver suspension fork, the Slate magically... In the pants it is quite versatile and for someone like me who lives in Utah this. Cannondale Bad Habit will definitely die hard once you 've sampled its prowess! To Latest Follow REVIEWS... are on original wheelset, i45 Scraper rims Kit - 12,7. To Latest Follow REVIEWS... are on original wheelset, i45 Scraper rims 12,7.. Hard once you 've sampled its all-mountain prowess smart selection of components kick in the pants, and Oliver...