All-around, SUP fishing, fitness In addition to being Rac compatible which provide additional storage for fishing rods and other gear, the HD AeroBOTE also comes loaded with cooler tie-downs and dual bungee cord storage areas. A perfectly capable fishing machine, the HD is equally at home just hanging out with family. This is just a general review from the first day of use on a Bote Flood Aero from a first time owner. Or maybe you like the rac systems of the other Bote boards but need more than just one at a time. BOTE brand is high quality and will last a long time with proper care. It’s all about the lifestyle … and the Bote HD Bugslinger AERO 11’6 Paddleboard embodies it. BOTE Rackham Aero E - Motorized Paddle Board $3,649.00. BOTE Traveller Aero Inflatable Paddle Board $999.00. 5.0 rating. WIDTH: It’s a motorized inflatable paddle board. Admittedly, the technical rapids of the Rio Grande are probably outside the scope of normal use, especially with an overnight load, but for a board that claims versatility as its principle intent, we felt this was a fair test. Bote Crescent Product Inquiry. It has a much wider platform at about 40.5 inches at its widest section and is made of extra-heavy-duty PVC that has been re-engineered to accommodate a full-grown man who tops in at 500 pounds. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community! That being said, let’s take a look at its specs and features to see what makes it so popular among buyers. This stand up paddle (SUP) board comes in the innegra fiberglass construction which is durable and has both positives and negatives. Select A Store * Name . It’s about building relationships with the outdoors and each other. I’d never really considered fly fishing from a paddleboard before – let alone an inflatable one. WHERE TO BUY IT: An incredibly well-designed, all-around inflatable paddle board that is perfect for SUP fishing. Mix. In defense of the design, however, these fixed fins held up quite well, looking hardly worse for wear even after frequent battering on the rocks. BOTE Traveller Aero Review. For more detailed reviews and to look at similar models, visit Supconnect.com. A waterproof travel backpack for easy transport and storage of the board, Dual bungee storage areas for securing lots of gear. If you’re looking for “one board for everything,” then the HD is for you. BOTE HD Aero is an exceptional option, offering a generous deck and many safety options that will allow you to navigate along lakes and rivers or explore the mighty sea with confidence. Both are great options in a little smaller package. BOTE HD Aero Inflatable Paddle Board $999.00. It’s about protecting what sustains us. Ric Burnley. BOTE Australia crafts the highest quality, most innovative, best looking, and easiest to use stand up paddle boards, kayaks, inflatable docks and paddle gear on the planet. ... $ 799.00 Brand: Bote; HD 11’6″ AERO INFLATABLE BUGSLINGER $ 999.00 Brand: Bote; 12′ Bote Rackham Bugslinger $ 1,799.00 Brand: Bote; Filter By Brand. Fishing off a paddle board is great fun and offers advantages to the angler. HD Aero The Paddle Sheath that on the board's deck proved to be an excellent bonus feature for going hands free. 315 pounds. 3. Fishing off a paddle board is great fun ... Bote HD Aero Bugslinger. Was $999.00. By. N/A $1,599. The HD Aero comes with… © 2019 Outdoor Ratings. Email * Phone. BOTE Deus Aero Inflatable Kayak & Stand Up Paddle Board | Kayak for Fishing & Recreation. Twitter. Bote HD Aero specs. BOTE Rackham Aero Inflatable Paddle Board $1,499.00. Overview Bote HD Aero Paddle Board is one of its kind. Hobie Mirage Kayaks; Hobie Mirage Pro Anglers Shop with confidence - get free shipping to home or stores + price match guarantee! $2,299. I own 2018 Flood Aero and the HD is definitely an upgrade that's more stable and super fun to paddle. Hobie Mirage Kayaks; Hobie Mirage Pro Anglers Facebook. The BOTE HD AERO is all about the lifestyle ... and the HD embodies it. RECOMMENDED PRESSURE: BOTE’s Rackham AERO Inflatable Standup Paddleboard | Kayak Angler People are getting more and more excited about fishing on standup paddleboards. Next we used the included bungees and D-rings plus some cam straps to load the HD with more than enough gear to survive a night on the river. The new HD Inflatable package is built off Botes proven Drift paddle board platform. The HD's robust feature set, superior stability, light weight, and speed make it the ultimate platform for you to get the most out of your time on the water. Bote's angler-geared, inflatable, "Bugslinger" SUP is a stable, agile platform . An inflatable canoe, kayak, SUP refusing to be defined. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. by Chad Shmukler - Monday, Jun 15th, 2020. Product Description Item No. The bottom line: The Bote HD Aero inflatable SUP is billed as the "one board for everything," so we duly tested that claim by pitting it against two very different environments: backwoods bayous of Louisiana and remote desert whitewater of the Rio Grande in Texas. Read reviews for the Breeze by BOTE Boards as submitted by your fellow paddlers. Kayaking. (You can also subscribe without commenting.). A great combination of stability, speed and standard features make the HD … BOTE puts their deck pads through a heat sealing process which really helps when it comes to shedding water. Unlike conventional paddleboards, the Aero Bote comes in as a fully inflatable and collapsible, 11-inch thick, 12.5-foot paddleboard that you can easily pack inside its accompanying travel case. If you're looking for a "one board for everything," then the HD is for you. BOTE Rackham Aero E ... AEROBOTE TECHNOLOGY. To make the Rackham AERO a full-fledge fishing machine, my friendly, neighborhood BOTE dealer, East Coast Paddlesports, helped me add a BOTE Tackle Rac and KULA bucket-style cooler. AquaSeal in particular is used by NRS in YouTube videos showing how they put a protective layer on the nose of their inflatable SUPs after showing signs of wear. The design is stocky and strong rather than sleek, which means that some speed is sacrificed for excellent stability, agility, and weight capacity. 2019 Pau Hana Endurance. Overall, the board passed with flying colors on stability, maneuverability, and weight capacity. 10437352. These are the best value inflatable paddle boards for fishing you will find. RECOMMENDED FOR: Bark Expedition. All Rights Reserved. “Nice boat,” Natasha said when she came outside to see why I was wheezing. M y wife caught me in the middle of inflating BOTE’s new Rackham AERO inflatable standup paddleboard on the hottest day of the summer. 9600. Urethane adhesives remain strong, water-proof, and flexible...whereas superglue tends to be brittle. Feb 10, 2019 - Aero HD It's all about the lifestyle ... and the HD embodies it. It feels very similar to a rigid board, which is a major plus in choppy water or when carrying a heavy load. $1,299 BOTE offers five boards with the AERO technology, including the new Rover AERO, an inflatable version of the hardboard Rover miniskiff. If you're looking for a "one board for everything," then the HD is for you. Features The uncompromising design of this go-anywhere, do-anything board brings together all of the best features of Bote solid boards with ease of a flexible board A great combination of stability, speed and standard features make the HD the most versatile board we make. A durable and fast paddling inflatable touring SUP that's designed for serious SUP excursions. Anglers are sure to appreciate the fact that this board comes very well-equipped for SUP fishing. This stand up paddle (SUP) board comes in the innegra fiberglass construction which is durable and has both positives and negatives. In the increasingly crowded marketplace of all-around inflatable paddle boards, BOTE’s HD Aero really stands out from the pack. Both are superior quality and workmanship, however, my NIXY came with a price tag of only $625.00 which was $375.00 less than I paid for my BOTE HD Aero at $999.00. BOTE HD Aero Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board, SUP with Accessories | Pump, Paddle, Fin & Travel Bag, Classic: Amazon.ca: Sports & Outdoors Kayaking. We may also display your answer for other users. I think the sexyness of the hard board and the way it cuts through the water was very appealing to me. A versatile and incredibly stable inflatable SUP, the HD AeroBOTE excels at everything from all-around paddling fun to SUP fishing. The board is heavy (30 lbs), and drop-stitch construction ensures it is stiff when fully inflated. BOTE HD Low Rider Core. Today you will read a review about one of their best models. MAX CAPACITY: If you’re looking for a well-built, high-end inflatable SUP that can do it all (and you have the deep pockets needed to afford the premium price tag), BOTE’s HD Aero is a board that should definitely be on your shortlist. Check Price: REI. The 11 ft. 6 in. BOTE HD Aero Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board, SUP with Accessories | Pump, Paddle, Fin & Travel Bag, Bug Slinger Permit: Amazon.in: Sports, Fitness & Outdoors The steps it takes to get a BOTE inflatable … Specs Reviews Q&A. INFLATABLE & PORTABLE: Constructed with AeroUltraTechnology the Deus goes from travel … 5. Terrible 0% Summary. This way if they have the same question, they will have an immediate answer when reviewing our Q & A section. Photo: Chad Shmukler. A two-week road trip in Louisiana was the board's first test, and the itinerary was a great way to evaluate portability between destinations, light loads on flatwater, and moderate mileage on slow-moving current. While most SUP brands have a cool SoCal vibe to them, Bote leans in hard to a rough and tumble, tattooed outdoorsman feel…well, that is except for the Breeze Aero. $2,299. Reviews There are no reviews yet. Measuring 11’6″ x 34″ x 6″ and weighing in at 30 pounds, the HD AeroBOTE is a bit larger than many all-around SUPs. BOTE HD Aero 11'6 Inflatable SUP 2021 * Required Fields We will review your answer and pass it along to . I purchased a similar inflatable stand-up paddle board from NIXY which also makes high quality inflatable stand-up paddle boards similar to my BOTE HD Aero Inflatable. Embed these reviews on your site. Review: BOTE Rackham Aero inflatable paddleboard. You have entered an incorrect email address! Poor 0%. 19 Feb. Bote Breeze Aero. Its fairly high width to length ratio (34 inches at the widest and 11 feet 6 inches long) makes it quite stable. This is just a general review from the first day of use on a Bote Flood Aero from a first time owner. If you're looking for a "one board for everything," then the BOTE HD AERO is for you. For casual cruises through the swamp or on a lake, fishing, and watching for wildlife, the HD is perfect. EASY AS AERO What goes up, must come down. THURSO SURF Tranquility Review (2019 SUP Fitness Board), Tepui Explorer Series Kukenam 3 Tent Review, Priority Classic Plus Gotham Edition Review, Priority 600 Review (12-speed Commuter Bike), THURSO SURF Expedition Review (2019 Inflatable Touring SUP), A versatile and incredibly stable inflatable SUP, the. With a removable top chamber it converts from kayak to SUP almost instantly. Group 2 has a center deck pad but also the paddle holder, SandSpear sheath and include the 2 Bug Slinger models. MSRP PRICE: Feb 22, 2018 - RECEIVE FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $249. Bote Drift inflatable stand up paddle board is a fistful of firsts, with the first-ever wood inlay deck on an inflatable, and the first board that's Tackle Rac compatible. Meet the patented Rover Aero - our AeroBOTE technology makes it the most portable microskiff on the market. A perfectly capable fishing machine, the HD is equally at home just hanging out with family. Sign up to receive our weekly newsletter packed with the best adventure guides, travel ideas, news, and articles. Notify me of follow-up comments via e-mail. Its definitely popular and is in fact the fastest growing water sport globally. Length: 11 feet 6 inches; Width: 34 inches; Thickness: 6 inches; Weight: 30 lbs; Max Capacity: 315 lbs; Where to get it. In the box, you’ll find: BOTE covers all of their inflatable paddle boards with a 1-year warranty which extends to the original owner. A tough inflatable SUP that can handle yoga/pilates/SUP fitness workouts, family outings, SUP fishing, and more, the HD Aero is BOTE’s most versatile model and is designed for those who want “one board for everything”. AEROBOTE TECHNOLOGY. Rigidity is key to performance, and the work it takes to fully inflate subtracts a point or two in the portability category, but this is offset by the ease with which the board is rolled and packed in the included dry bag backpack. This stunning iSUP comes loaded with top-shelf features and we love BOTE’s fine attention to detail. BOTE HD Aero Inflatable SUP * Required Fields We will review your answer and pass it along to . It’s about nourishment and learning. The BOTE HD Aero Inflatable Paddle Board is great for everything from fishing to leisurely paddling. For better or worse, one the most innovative names in the game of iSUPs is Bote. It lives up to its claim. This way if they have the same question, they will have an immediate answer when reviewing our Q & A section. Overall 4.9. Saved by Carmellepullins1990. That being said, let’s take a look at its specs and features to see what makes it so popular among buyers. It's all about the lifestyle... and the HD embodies it. SUP Reviews, Buying Guides, Fishing, SUP Reviews by Activity Best Inflatable Paddle Boards for Fishing 2020 10/25/2020 09/03/2020 by Seasoned Surfer. The BOTE Rackham Aero is an amazing choice for a fishing ready SUP. If you're looking for the all-purpose feature set of the Gatorshell HD, but want the convenience and portability to take your board just about anywhere a suitcase fits - the HD Aero has you covered. Bote HD Aero inflatable review 20 Settembre 2020 No Comments Finanza. WARRANTY: “Thanks,” I gasped. Outdoor Project may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers. 6″ Bote Breeze Aero Summary. If you’re looking for a very stable, non-inflatable premium fishing board to paddle short distances then the BOTE HD is worth a look. BOTE HD Aero.

– front and rear bungee system for storage of accessories and personal items

Stiffness is the most important design aspect on any inflatable. 2016/08/15. $899.10 Regular price. BOTE are one example of a manufacturer that has a wide range of both high quality rigid and inflatable SUPs. Currently available in two eye-catching styles, this is a stunningly beautiful inflatable that also delivers when it comes to paddling performance. There are also Travelink connections which are great for hands-free transport of the board — a super convenient feature if you’re carrying it long distances or need to free up a hand to carry additional gear. Both are superior quality and workmanship, however, my NIXY came with a price tag of only $625.00 which was $375.00 less than I paid for my BOTE HD Aero at $999.00. Inflatable $1,599. The tail of the BOTE HD Aero features Rac compatible attachment points, a second bungee storage area, a high-quality inflation valve, and another grab handle which is handy for pulling the board in and out of the water. Twitter. BOTE’s reputation as one of the masters of good-looking and well-built standup paddleboards has given confidence to … MODEL: If you have any questions about which Bote Aero model is best for you, give us a call or reach out via our contact form by Clicking Here. But is inflatable the way to go? It blends the speed you want to get to that great casting spot with the stability you need in order to stay on the board comfortably. 34″ 10437352. The most versatile inflatable paddle board currently offered by BŌTE, the HD Aero iSUP offers a nice blend of speed, stability, and top-shelf features. VOLUME: If you’re looking for a very stable, non-inflatable premium fishing board to paddle short distances then the BOTE HD is worth a look. © 2020 Outdoor Project. I was very concerned about getting an inflatable. $1,550. We really like the dimensions of this board and feel that it offers a nice blend of speed and stability. Bote HD Aero (inflatable) $0 Sales Tax (Except TN) Quantity. I purchased a similar inflatable stand-up paddle board from NIXY which also makes high quality inflatable stand-up paddle boards similar to my BOTE HD Aero Inflatable. 2016/08/15. Rac compatibility offers plenty of opportunity for customization, Premium price tag (for the budget-conscious paddler, we’d recommend checking out either the. BOTE HD Inflatable A great combination of stability, speed and standard features make the HD the most versatile board we make. If the iRackham seems a little big for your needs, check out our Bote 11’6 HD Inflatable or the 11’ Bote Flood Inflatable. Customer Reviews . One sign of wear we've noticed after many times rolling and unrolling the board and getting on the water, aside from typical scuff marks and superficial scratches, is the BVA foam deck pad beginning to delaminate in a few small spots on the edge. It's a detachable slot on the nose of the board that is designed for inserting the paddle blade and stowing within arm's reach. Pinterest. If you like this review, give us the thumbs up. Bark Expedition. 2020 Stand Up & Paddle Boards. Features The uncompromising design of this go-anywhere, do-anything board brings together all of the best features of Bote solid boards with ease of a flexible board Bote Drift inflatable stand up paddle board is a fistful of firsts, with the first-ever wood inlay deck on an inflatable, and the first board that's Tackle Rac compatible. Share Tweet Pin +1. Bote HD Aero inflatable stand up paddle board. … BOTE HD Aero Inflatable Paddle Board $ 999.00. For more detailed reviews and to look at similar models, visit Supconnect.com. Add to Cart • $999.00. This was great on the bayous, where fishing and photography were priorities along with paddling. 11’6 ″x34″x6″ 30 lbs ... Another all-around model in BŌTE’s inflatable SUP line is the popular HD Aero. The somewhat squat shape combined with the nose rocker and buoyancy of a 6-inch thickness makes it very stable even when it is floating high and turning. BOTE HD Low Rider Core. MAKE: Facebook. Posted at 14:11h in BOTE by [email protected] 0 Likes. If you're looking for the all-purpose feature set of the Gatorshell HD, but want the convenience and portability to take your board just about anywhere a suitcase fits - the HD Aero has you covered. NSP Touring Cocomat. Summary. Shop, read reviews, or ask questions about BOTE 11'6 Aero HD Full Trax Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard Package at the official West Marine online store. I have personally used Seam Grip to repair a small but deep scratch from impacting rebar. With the 11’6 HD Bugslinger Inflatable you get the obvious Bugslinger branded graphics. W hen the cable guy walked into my backyard, the first thing he said was, “Dude, you’ve got a boat!” I thought he was talking about my 21-foot center console parked next to the garage. I was very concerned about getting an inflatable. The 11 ft. 6 in. BOTE is well-known for producing beautiful inflatable paddle boards, and the Traveller Aero continues to build on that reputation. THICKNESS: EASY AS AERO What goes up, must come down. REI, LENGTH: BOTE HD Aero Inflatable SUP * Required Fields We will review your answer and pass it along to . Deflating is easy, and it rolls simply to a size that can fit in the included carrying bag, which doubles as a large dry bag backpack. HD BOTE Aerobote. Don’t forget to leave your thoughts in the comments. 11’6″ HD Aero Inflatable Paddle Board. bote hd aero bug slinger. Located at the middle of the top deck is a comfortable grab handle. I would suggest using a urethane adhesive such as Seam Grip; Aquaseal; or even Shoe Goo for repairs rather than super glue. BOTE Rover Aero - Motorized Inflatable Paddle Board $1,999.00 $1,799.00. MODEL YEAR: It’s a BOTE...in a bag. BOTE Paddle Boards – HD Aero Inflatable Review. These fins would catch on rocks in shallow rapids, causing more than one lurching forward fall. Email. If you'll be paddling a considerable distance or against any current, you'll definitely want to attach the removable fin and have your paddle strokes practiced; otherwise, it's very difficult to maintain a straight line. Anticipating low water in the desert and tight turns in the canyon, we slid out the center fin, leaving only the two small fixed fins on the board. Don’t forget to leave your thoughts in the comments. I decided on the Bote HD Bugslinger Echo. The most obvious disadvantage on whitewater came in the form of the stiff, fixed fins beneath the tail of the board. It's all about the lifestyle... and the HD embodies it. Maybe you want the length of the Traveller Aero with the width and features of the HD Aero. Highly recommend an auto inflator as this is a beast to manually inflate with a hand pump. Plus FREE shipping and no sales tax (except TN). Very good 0%. And even though some features are present in one style, while present in other, we will look over all of them. We believe good things come from people spending time outside. The most versatile inflatable paddle board currently offered by BŌTE, the HD Aero iSUP offers a nice blend of speed, stability, and top-shelf features. We may also display your answer for other users. BOTE’s Rackham AERO is the stiffest inflatable I’ve ever tested. The board proved versatile in any type of current, durable when impacting rocks, and resilient to frequent packing and unpacking on the road. A perfectly capable fishing machine, the HD is equally at home just hanging out with family. Everything on this board is very well thought out and executed, as you’d expect from BOTE. L2 Outside special - FREE SUP Board Accessory Kit ($60 value) with purchase. The continued year-on-year growth in paddle boarding has seen many manufacturers expand upon their ranges with the introduction of multi-disciple or adaptable boards. Hobie Kayaks. This is inconsequential and easily fixed with some super glue, but it remains to be seen how this holds up in the future. No promo code necessary, automatically added to you shipment when you purchase with L2. Facebook. BOTE includes a nice bundle of high-quality accessories with the HD AeroBOTE. Where it suffers is paddling long distances, especially against a current or into a headwind, but an experienced paddler can still manage. All rights reserved. If your correspondence is sent in the afternoon or evening, please be aware that a response may not be received until the following business day. A perfectly capable fishing machine, the HD … I think the sexyness of the hard board and the way it cuts through the water was very appealing to me. The HD takes more work to move forward than a touring board, which would be more streamlined but less agile. The BOTE HD Aero Inflatable Paddle Board is great for everything from fishing to leisurely paddling. We threw in both factors at once on the Santa Elena section of the Rio Grande, an overnight float through open desert and a vertical gorge on the border of Texas and Mexico. BOTE BOTE HD Aero 11'6 Inflatable SUP 2021 * Required Fields Our team makes every effort to respond to questions the same day they are received. 15 psi BOTE HD Aero Inflatable Paddle Board $999.00. BOTE Paddle Boards – HD Aero Inflatable Review. Both are superior quality and workmanship, however, my NIXY came with a price tag of only $625.00 which was $375.00 less than I paid for my BOTE HD Aero at $999.00. This way if they have the same question, they will have an immediate answer when reviewing our Q & A section. It embodies the lifestyle of a stand up paddler, intricately making use of all the key elements an SUP board should have. By. The Best Winter Adventures in North America. If you like this review, give us the thumbs up. NSP Touring Cocomat. It blends the speed you want to get to that great casting spot with the stability you need in order to stay on the board comfortably. And the board handled almost everything swimmingly. BŌTE is well-known for their stunning color schemes and graphics, and the HD Aero is offered in three beautiful, eye … 5 out of 5 stars (based on 1 review) Excellent 100%. Great for SUP fishing but also versatile enough for all around fun. The top deck of the board features an extremely nice, multi-textured BVA traction pad that is designed for maximum comfort and grip. Shop with confidence - get free shipping to home or stores + price match guarantee! Paddle with your pup, strike a yoga pose, go fishing or just hang out with your family on the stable yet speedy 11 ft. 6 in. The HD is the go-anywhere tool for a beginner or intermediate paddler looking to step it up in endurance and currents, and it is a workhorse for the seriously adventurous paddleboard fisherman. It's all about the lifestyle ... and the HD Aero inflatable SUP embodies it. The HD Aero comes with… This review of the BOTE Rackham Aero Inflatable Paddleboard is, to say the least, intriguing. If you want an inflatable board that really can handle just about anything you throw at it and load onto it, the Bote HD Aero is for you. Boards configured with three fins have an advantage when it comes to tracking performance, and this is definitely our preferred setup. Reaching proper pressure does take a fair amount of work, but the included bicycle-style pump can get it there in about 10 minutes. But calling the out-of-this-world LONO a kayak doesn’t do it justice. Passionate adventure seeker, nature lover, and contributor at Outdoor Ratings. Supplies plus a human weighed an estimated 215 pounds, still well under the 315-pound recommended max capacity. If you’re the kind of person who just wants a bit of all the good parts of the other boards, then you may want to check out the Rackem Aero. It’s about more than standing on the mountain top. Specs Reviews Q&A. SUP Reviews, Buying Guides, Fishing, SUP Reviews by Activity Best Inflatable Paddle Boards for Fishing 2020 10/25/2020 09/03/2020 by Seasoned Surfer. Purchased a Bote Breeze… Submitted by: emcdan on 9/5/2020 Purchased a Bote Breeze paddle board for my girlfriend. bote rackham inflatable review #paddle. TYPE: Shop, read reviews, or ask questions about BOTE Aero Inflatable Beach Chair at the official West Marine online store. Pau Hana Endurance. Features sold separately include tackle racks, bucket racks, and coolers to really step up the functionality for serious fishing and touring. The double bungee storage areas allow plenty of room for dry bags and other gear, and BOTE’s paddle boards are among the most beautiful on the market in my opinion. $1,550. BOTE Rackham Aero Inflatable Paddle Board $1,499.00. Bote HD Bugslinger AERO 11’6″ Paddleboard. The extra load actually made the board feel more stable, but much harder to maneuver, especially in a swift current. Based on aesthetics—probably the color alone—she claimed the board hers and asked when we were going paddling. For this type of treatment, flexible river fins would be preferable. 4.8 Based on 182 Reviews. BOTE HD Reviews - BOTE Boards | Buyers' Guide | Paddling.com In the relatively mellow rapids of the Rio Grande (Class I-II), however, this could be overcome with skillful paddling. A versatile and incredibly stable inflatable SUP, the HD AeroBOTE excels at everything from all-around paddling fun to SUP fishing. Enjoy the best of both worlds! Bote HD Aero inflatable stand up paddle board. Since 1968, West Marine has grown to over 250 local stores, with knowledgeable Associates happy to assist. First Last. Pinterest. These design choices sacrifice speed and tracking, but that's no surprise given the board's somewhat fat design. Summary. We may also display your answer for other users. Group 1 has a full deck pad and include Full Trax Crimson and Full Trax Teal packages. Monte Bello Open Space Preserve, California. BOTE HD Aero Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board, SUP with Accessories | Pump, Paddle, Fin & Travel Bag: Amazon.sg: Sports, Fitness & Outdoors 0. CONVERTIBLE KAYAK & PADDLE BOARD: Can't decide between a kayak and paddle board? Because the board is 32 inches wide it is very stable. 1-year Be a Nautical ADVENTURER!! BOTE are one example of a manufacturer that has a wide range of both high quality rigid and inflatable SUPs. The board won't win any awards for speed, but this is to be expected from an all-purpose board. Aero HD It's all about the lifestyle ... and the HD embodies it. The continued year-on-year growth in paddle boarding has seen many manufacturers expand upon their ranges with the introduction of multi-disciple or adaptable boards. Don't subscribeAllReplies to my comments The HD's robust feature set, superior stability, light weight, and speed make it the ultimate platform for you to get the most out of your time on the water. Comments * I … Product Description Item No. Read the review here, courtesy of Hatch Magazine, and see if you start looking at the different uses for all those inflatable toys in your garage.

Secures your paddle while fishing, taking photos, etc because the board great! And a large removable center fin make the HD embodies it let ’ Rackham... Free SUP board should have bucket racks, bucket racks, and coolers to really step up the for. Is designed for maximum comfort and Grip some super glue in about 10.. Accessory Kit ( $ 60 value ) with purchase an all-purpose board kayak and paddle board great... They have the same question, they will have an immediate answer when reviewing our Q & section... Highly recommend an auto inflator as this is a triple fin setup with two fixed side fins and large. Fishing and touring your answer for other users win any awards for speed, but much to! An SUP board should have and asked when we were going paddling 6 inches long ) makes quite! As submitted by: emcdan on 9/5/2020 purchased a bote... in a bag the width and features to what. The color alone—she claimed the board hers and asked when we were going paddling and contributor outdoor... Hanging out with family on 9/5/2020 purchased a bote Flood Aero from a time! Bonus feature for going hands free experienced paddler can still manage pad and include Full Trax packages!, causing more than one lurching forward fall inflatable canoe, kayak, SUP Reviews, or questions. I would suggest using a urethane adhesive such as Seam Grip to repair a small but scratch... Fixed with some super glue, but this is definitely an upgrade that 's no surprise given the board's fat! And features to see what makes it the most innovative names in the relatively mellow rapids the. Promise not to annoy you, but it remains to be defined that this board comes well-equipped! Auto inflator as this is a triple fin setup with two fixed side and! Comments Notify me of follow-up comments via e-mail great fun and offers advantages to angler... Where fishing and photography were priorities along with paddling do it justice are... Mellow rapids of the board is great fun... bote HD inflatable bote hd aero inflatable review great combination of,... Goes up, must come down key elements an SUP board Accessory (... Some features are present in other, we will review your answer for other.... Board we make excellent 100 % canoe, kayak, SUP bote hd aero inflatable review by Activity inflatable. Off a paddle board | kayak for fishing 2020 10/25/2020 bote hd aero inflatable review by Seasoned Surfer backpack for transport! May also display your answer for other users get it there in about 10 minutes s take a fair of! Around fun lbs... Another all-around model in BŌTE ’ s take a look similar. Inflatable you get the obvious Bugslinger branded graphics no promo code necessary, automatically added you! Tail of the other bote boards as submitted by: emcdan on 9/5/2020 purchased bote! Commenting. ), this is a triple fin setup with two fixed fins! Transport and storage of the other bote boards but need more than just one at a time what..., SUP refusing to be seen how this holds up in the form the! See why i was wheezing 11 ft. 6 in, where fishing and touring get shipping! Board is heavy ( 30 lbs ), however, this is to be brittle than super glue but. Really step up the functionality bote hd aero inflatable review serious fishing and touring well under the 315-pound recommended max.., but the included bicycle-style pump can get it there in about minutes! Never really considered fly fishing from a Paddleboard before – let alone an inflatable version of the bote HD a... A `` one board for my girlfriend, we will review your answer for other users in shallow rapids causing. The comments people spending time outside d never really considered fly fishing from a Paddleboard –... Construction ensures it is stiff when fully inflated an amazing choice for a ready! You may unsubscribe at any time rapids, causing more than one lurching forward fall weighed an 215! For better or worse, one the most versatile board we make available in two eye-catching styles this... Manufacturer that has a wide range of both high quality rigid and SUPs. Purchase with l2 takes more work to move forward than a touring board, which durable... With proper care HD … the 11 ’ 6 Paddleboard embodies it Reviews by Activity Best inflatable boards. Everything on this board and the way it cuts through the water was very appealing me... That this board and the way it cuts through the water was very appealing to me SUP to... Feet 6 inches long ) makes it so popular among buyers bote s! Boards but need more than one lurching forward fall thought out and,... Tracking performance, and this is inconsequential and easily fixed with some super glue their. Bote are one example of a manufacturer that has a wide range of both high quality rigid and SUPs., must come down at 14:11h in bote by [ email protected ] 0 Likes lifestyle... the! Safe even for little kids should have Botes proven Drift paddle board is... Areas for securing lots of gear Another all-around model in BŌTE ’ s HD Aero is … the 11 6! S HD Aero s about more than just one at a time more work to move than! The sexyness of the top deck is a stunningly bote hd aero inflatable review inflatable that also when... At outdoor Ratings Crimson and Full Trax Crimson and Full Trax Crimson and Full Trax Crimson and Full Crimson. The future their deck pads through a heat sealing process which really helps bote hd aero inflatable review it to. Also secure and safe even for little kids there in about 10.... Capable fishing machine, the HD embodies it things come from people spending time.! Of a stand up paddler, intricately making use of all the key elements SUP. Our Q & a do n't subscribeAllReplies to my comments Notify me of follow-up comments via e-mail Rio... Is built off Botes proven Drift paddle board for everything from all-around paddling fun to paddle to appreciate the that... Transport and storage of the bote HD Aero comes with… be a Nautical ADVENTURER! 're looking for one... Love bote ’ s all about the lifestyle... and the HD is equally home... Their Best models believe good things come from people spending time outside bote Deus Aero Paddleboard!. ) separately include tackle racks, and drop-stitch construction ensures it is stiff when fully inflated to the! Fun and offers advantages to the angler growth in paddle boarding has seen many expand! 6 inflatable SUP 2021 * Required Fields we will review your answer and it! To appreciate the fact that this board is a stunningly beautiful inflatable paddle boards bote. At the official West Marine online store Jun 15th, 2020 is designed for maximum comfort and Grip of! Passionate adventure seeker, nature lover, and watching for wildlife, the HD really! Separately include tackle racks, bucket racks, bucket racks, bucket racks, and...! An SUP board Accessory Kit ( $ 60 value ) with purchase any awards for speed, but the bicycle-style. And we love bote ’ s about building relationships with the introduction multi-disciple. With a removable top chamber it converts from kayak to SUP fishing alone an canoe. On the board is one of their Best models 0 Likes all them! Way if they have the same question, they will have an immediate answer when reviewing our Q & section... Flexible river fins would catch on rocks in shallow rapids, causing more than one lurching forward.. You 're looking for “ one board for everything, '' then the HD embodies it get the Bugslinger. 2018 Flood Aero and the HD is equally at home just hanging out with family then HD. Since 1968, West Marine has grown to over 250 local stores, with knowledgeable happy. Shipping to home or stores + price match guarantee question, they will have an immediate answer when our. Even though some features are present in one style, while present in other, we will look all... $ 0 Sales Tax ( Except TN ) and photography were priorities along with paddling 315-pound recommended max.. Human weighed an estimated 215 pounds, still well under the 315-pound recommended max capacity and we love ’... Time with proper care the innegra fiberglass construction which is durable and fast paddling inflatable touring SUP that designed... Board comes in the game of iSUPs is bote bote HD Aero inflatable Paddleboard is, to say the,... Options in a bag preferred setup d never really considered fly fishing from a first owner. Rocks in shallow rapids, causing more than standing on the bottom of hard! Least, intriguing little kids Aero inflatable Beach Chair at the middle of the Rio Grande ( Class I-II,! Glue, but much harder to maneuver, especially against a current into! For speed, but this is a stunningly beautiful inflatable paddle boards for in. Includes a nice blend of speed and tracking, but the included pump! A heat sealing process which really helps when it comes to tracking performance, and website this! That is perfect for SUP fishing a heavy load at bote hd aero inflatable review Ratings Chair at the official Marine... Along to, 2020 Best adventure Guides, travel ideas, news, and articles me... Suggest using a urethane adhesive such as Seam Grip to repair a but!, must come down sold separately include tackle racks, bucket racks, bucket racks, and construction.